PDA

View Full Version : Strike Toto

teamlh
30-05-2015, 02:23 PM
Why some people always have the luck to strike Toto or lottery?

My whole 45 years on this Earth, I do not even have the luck for any lucky draws.

Guess I do too much bad things in my past life.

larue
30-05-2015, 02:43 PM
Why would you even dream of getting rich by striking big in lottery?

Do you know what the odds are? More people drop dead of unexplained causes.

exGambler
31-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Just think of 4 persons gambling with card game. If there is at least 1 winner, there must be at least 1 loser. In other word, someone must lose for another to win.

If someone win a lot of money, other must lose a lot of money.

My whole 45 years on this Earth, I do not even have the luck for any lucky draws.

nabehkuku
31-05-2015, 06:22 PM
Every time when you are about to buy, put the money in a box instead. After a few years, open the box and it is as good as striking toto :D

iPest69
31-05-2015, 07:20 PM
Every time when you are about to buy, put the money in a box instead. After a few years, open the box and it is as good as striking toto :D

haha very true !!!!!!!! :D

gobal100
31-05-2015, 09:22 PM
I believe if we work work and do smart invest in blue chip or property. We will be able to get recurrent income.

PleasurableSex
31-05-2015, 09:26 PM
The probability is too low already. I never count on it :D

Work hard, work smart. Go for those things that give you higher probability of getting rich.

Anvik
31-05-2015, 11:15 PM
The odd are stacked way against you.

Like 4D, its 10000 to 1 but they pay out 2000 n 3000 depening on big or small. Already odds against u, now the payout also against u.

iCuntfuse
01-06-2015, 12:12 AM

but must be disciplined enough to put in box instead of spending it :D

yellow5001
01-06-2015, 08:19 AM

this is the glass half empty outlook

look at it as glass half full lar ie this way :-

u r super lucky your whole 45 years on this Earth that u havent been in a plane crash yet and is still alive mah......how many people die in plane crash and how come u still alive ?

u super lucky right ? how can u say u do too many bad things in past life ?:D

ddog
01-06-2015, 11:30 AM
Easier to get hit by car than to strike toto, don't dream and don't blame supernaturals. Time to get real.

oldslywolf
01-06-2015, 11:50 AM
When one continuously lose money 5 times , it is time to quit and save your money. The problem with most people is that they don't know when to quit.

vvoh
01-06-2015, 01:20 PM
My opinions as

Got buy got chance to win...either win or lose but most the time lose.
When Toto snowball to attractive $, I buy play play...so far best 5 nos....
Win $XXXX, but spend most. Easy come easy go.

So, Can play play. buy S$1 or buy more, same same...either win or lose, most time lose. So, buy small small, buy some hope.

Haha... vvoh

kopigaogao
01-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Be a property agent, sell one property earn $1.5m commission, like dio ToTo! :D

IwantbustyKim
01-06-2015, 02:25 PM
Must work hard for your family and yourself. Don't be lazy and be a leech to society like some people just because your ancestors are born in this land!

自己靠自己!

Gixer
01-06-2015, 04:25 PM
This past Wednesday, one person just won $2.2 million. It happens, just don't count on it. If buy, buy for fun and a chance, but don't expect you will kena.

You are buying hope and entertainment. People might say gambling is a tax on the stupid, but some people strike....

iHackCare
01-06-2015, 04:53 PM
this is the glass half empty outlook

look at it as glass half full lar ie this way :-

u r super lucky your whole 45 years on this Earth that u havent been in a plane crash yet and is still alive mah......how many people die in plane crash and how come u still alive ?

u super lucky right ? how can u say u do too many bad things in past life ?:D

hahahaa well said :D

4getful
01-06-2015, 05:09 PM
Be a property ageeasy sell one property earn $1.5m commission, like dio ToTo! :D

So easy? must wear skirt, u thought its so easy? Think hard.

MoeLanYong
01-06-2015, 06:36 PM

Sounds about right. Never even won a small lucky draw in mine too. :confused:

newyorker88
02-06-2015, 12:23 PM
This past Wednesday, one person just won $2.2 million. It happens, just don't count on it. If buy, buy for fun and a chance, but don't expect you will kena.

You are buying hope and entertainment. People might say gambling is a tax on the stupid, but some people strike....

There are people who won 6 million before in Singapore pools... over seas? I had a friend who won the 200 Million jackpot ( USA). Not joking. She is old already, gave a quite to charity n the rest to her son.

Really luck issue.

bigangry
02-06-2015, 07:38 PM

dont worry alot of us also never win any toto before

BTech
02-06-2015, 11:45 PM
Will having spirits etc ensure we strike Toto big time from sgp pools?

HarryPotter1
03-06-2015, 12:08 AM
But I got knighted for tokking jiao.....

:cool:

knighted by the god of dog? :D