PDA

View Full Version : Near town: Old place, new face?

Anonyabc
28-05-2015, 10:39 AM
I'm sure most bros will know this area, very renowned through the years. Many MPs here but my visit yesterday seemed to confirm that business is tough - some looked to have closed down.

Was walking around and saw some older MLs...boobs looked ok, but still dun get the feel for the day.

Walked around somemore...walked past a joint with a young lady inside. Looked like PRC but nice smile and figure. She tried signalling me in but since I have yet to scout the entire area, just smiled back and explored.

Explore the whole area liao...double-check my lil bro if need some attention anot...oh well, since I'm writing here you know what's the result liao lah.

Walked back to the joint and the same lady smiled at me. I walked in and FR follows...

PRC slim lady, maybe mid 20s? Boobs are natural Bs.

Damage is $30 @ 30 mins (see this I know confirm got special liao - who bothers with 1/2 hour massage???)

She tried to massage a lil, not really piano but can tell she really just want to jump into the specials. Touched my inner thighs, massage massage...then lightly touched my balls...after a while asked me to turn and asked GQ.

I see the smile and keep hearing her giggles...so decided to go for BJ. She was on code red so no FJ. Her boobs are a natural feel so though not clear knockers but at least they felt good to the touch. Liked her perfume too.

Pricing a bit on the high side but she is hardworking so I gave her credit on that. Did not give impression she is rushing for time and lubricated my bro very well...been a while I had such a feel from MLs liao. After approximately 15 mins I decided to give in and release my ammo...

Note that there is no shower from what I know. She will provide wet and dry tissue.

As I was leaving the joint, I saw her colleague (assumed) briskly walking towards her...nice looks and figure...maybe can consider coming back again...MMM...

If any bros interested, PM me - I may not be looking at this thread all the time.