PDA

View Full Version : fake picture scam update do not pay first b4 bonk.

sseexxdrive
26-05-2015, 06:17 PM
fyi all bro be smarter . when u reach location n see picture is not right just walk off . y so stupid go bonk. n if she ask u to pay first b4 bonk straight fuck off is a scam. y so stupid. all of them r here to pull a fast one on you. in china they are all rejected goods not even worth sg $30. go china n see how chio the gal there for just sg $80- 200 over night top service. all those rejected good are here for a fast scam cash. so please don be fool by the web. call them n check for their services. n please don pay first.

if u see the web stating all north south east west location . with different web page is the same scam. all u get is timing wasted to go there. all r fake picture. n worst ask u pay first ha ha ha pay already ah grand mum come out bbbj for u.

sseexxdrive
27-05-2015, 12:42 AM
if they waste your time with fakes, pay them by fixing appointment with them n fly their kite let each n very one of them dry out in sg. all bros just call n fix appointment with them let see who has the last laugh.

sseexxdrive
29-05-2015, 11:18 PM
hggggghghghghghghhgh

Boinkboinkboink
01-09-2015, 02:09 PM
Vice versa, actually.

If FL is prettier and younger than the chiongster, how then?

Just be smart.

sseexxdrive
25-04-2016, 08:03 PM
9019 0983 fake picture update. waste my time i will disclose your location. opposite 263 balestier fragrance hotel , a new condonmimum. do go is a scam. fix appointment with that auntie n play her out dry her out with her own game. i will see how long she last . pui waste my time fake pic

jackybt
25-04-2016, 09:35 PM
fyi all bro be smarter . when u reach location n see picture is not right just walk off . y so stupid go bonk. n if she ask u to pay first b4 bonk straight fuck off is a scam. y so stupid. all of them r here to pull a fast one on you. in china they are all rejected goods not even worth sg $30. go china n see how chio the gal there for just sg $80- 200 over night top service. all those rejected good are here for a fast scam cash. so please don be fool by the web. call them n check for their services. n please don pay first.

if u see the web stating all north south east west location . with different web page is the same scam. all u get is timing wasted to go there. all r fake picture. n worst ask u pay first ha ha ha pay already ah grand mum come out bbbj for u.

:cool::cool:

jackybt
25-04-2016, 09:35 PM
create bigger awareness thread for all

sseexxdrive
26-04-2016, 05:37 PM
up to the top please yes

sseexxdrive
27-04-2016, 12:57 PM
upupupupupupup to the top

sseexxdrive
17-05-2016, 12:57 AM
alright bros here another update http://www.$$$$.com/. this web site has a 9 out of 10 fakes pics . fucking knnbcbc another auntie behind the door scam u think i will up just because i go all the way there pui, dog also reject you. waste my time i will disclose your location

77 Mergui Rd, Pristine Heights condomium . near farrer park mrt . off kent road

all bros this scam location please avoid, i always forgot the unit i remember level 5. fucking cheeby waste my time

sseexxdrive
02-03-2017, 12:47 AM
upupupupupupup

edmwclone
07-04-2017, 08:17 PM
Got scammed by Lao auntie from sgbeautycastle

Xiao C

luckyboiboi
07-04-2017, 08:41 PM
well there was once when i nearly forgot to pay after bonking and she reminded me. luckily she wasn't offended.

edmwclone
07-04-2017, 09:47 PM
My friend also got scammed by sgbeautycastle

The owner is not truthful.

edmwclone
08-04-2017, 08:03 PM
Up the thread

kkk555
28-06-2017, 03:30 PM
Up the thread

sgbeautycastle...mostly fake one

waihonc
28-06-2017, 11:49 PM
I saw post of Lin Lin from sgbeautycastle. Seems too good to be true

bimpom
29-06-2017, 12:08 AM
I'm with you Brother... all those fucking fake pictures bastards trying to treat us as fools. But I don't play kite with them. I had several experiences with them when I just leave the place. Fuck the rejection fee. OKT even had the cheek to call me. Fuck off la... they daren't disturb too much cause they know what we r capable of... we are not in the dark. They are in the dark. So please guys, don't ever pay anything.
1) upon reaching the place if u see a face totally different... smaller breast than stated...etc

2) just leave don't have to insult them or whatever. If they chased u, just politely tell them I am not coming for you. One china lady showed me black face and mumbled something I didn't even bother. Lol

3) OKT called me to start using bad words, I will fuck him off by saying u posted apples, I came for apples, u give me oranges and stilll expected me to pay rejection fee? So what if u are gang member? I was a gang member too, so don't try to intimidate me. Even if face to face I will tell u off. What u gonna do? Beat me up? Let's fight and end of the fight I'm gonna make it big. I will call the cops. So u still wanna play?

Fuck these OKTs

bimpom
29-06-2017, 12:09 AM
sgbeautycastle...mostly fake one

I haven't come across one that is authentic.

aris
29-06-2017, 09:58 AM
I'm with you Brother... all those fucking fake pictures bastards trying to treat us as fools. But I don't play kite with them. I had several experiences with them when I just leave the place. Fuck the rejection fee. OKT even had the cheek to call me. Fuck off la... they daren't disturb too much cause they know what we r capable of... we are not in the dark. They are in the dark. So please guys, don't ever pay anything.
1) upon reaching the place if u see a face totally different... smaller breast than stated...etc

2) just leave don't have to insult them or whatever. If they chased u, just politely tell them I am not coming for you. One china lady showed me black face and mumbled something I didn't even bother. Lol

3) OKT called me to start using bad words, I will fuck him off by saying u posted apples, I came for apples, u give me oranges and stilll expected me to pay rejection fee? So what if u are gang member? I was a gang member too, so don't try to intimidate me. Even if face to face I will tell u off. What u gonna do? Beat me up? Let's fight and end of the fight I'm gonna make it big. I will call the cops. So u still wanna play?

Fuck these OKTs
The okts are in china. What can they do?lol

loneyheart
29-06-2017, 11:21 AM
Google search her HP number n pic 1st n u may diff results :D Tats t 1st step to save our $$$ n time

hangten1
24-08-2017, 11:30 PM
up this thread

LuffyxD
25-08-2017, 07:51 PM
I saw post of Lin Lin from sgbeautycastle. Seems too good to be true

any bro tried this girl before? is she different from the photos? any fr? thanks

oz888
26-08-2017, 10:32 AM
any bro tried this girl before? is she different from the photos? any fr? thanks

i believe this will answer your question

http://ufoto.hk/post/2016611241214

:D

pgp69
28-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Lovely thread
Keep it up!

Tianl3i
03-09-2017, 06:46 PM
http://sgrelax.co/girl/161-mica/
This one fake pic

slx1957
11-09-2017, 05:12 PM
Sg Momo Yue-Er is Super elephant size. Go at your own risk.

slx1957
11-09-2017, 05:14 PM
This thread is good. Filter out elephant and classic oldies. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

sseexxdrive
25-10-2017, 11:11 PM
up up. new fk up scam to be up date pls pm me