PDA

View Full Version : Massage with cock teasing

Enzora
24-05-2015, 06:28 PM
Found a place at central area. The massage session was carried out without clothes on. I am not sure if this is the standard service that the place provides, but the girl served me good massage starting with acupoint massage and then ultimate cock teasing by rubbing oil all over my body, tickling and rubbing ass crack, fondling balls, etc.

Age: early 30s (I didn't ask. Based on my judgement), PRC
Face: 6.0/10 (Not for those who go for syt pretty face. A bit plump)
Massage: 8/10 (Not piano type)
Service: 9/10
Damage: 60/60mins + $30 every 1/2 hr

I think some bros here have already been there and were served by different masseuses. Look out for their FR.

Enzora
24-05-2015, 07:00 PM
To all bros who requested the contact. I have already replied to all the requests but I didn't see any messages in my sent folder. Let me know if you all didn't receive my pm. Sorry i m not familiar with sending and posting stuff here.

Hunterchai
24-05-2015, 09:03 PM
Bro... Mind sharing location n contact... Thanks bro!

leonleon
24-05-2015, 10:05 PM
Bro can share
Thanks bro

mrbah
24-05-2015, 10:20 PM
Bro, kindly share ctc. Thanks

Rocky168
24-05-2015, 11:08 PM
Bro can share contact? Tks.

valrossi
25-05-2015, 01:05 AM
Pls share contact. Thanks

tjohn87
25-05-2015, 02:11 AM
Can share ctc bro? thanks in advance

shyboiboi
25-05-2015, 06:00 AM
Do pm contact

fellate
25-05-2015, 09:25 AM
Pls share bro!

bante
25-05-2015, 09:41 AM
Please share contact. Thanks

EQ1981
25-05-2015, 11:37 AM
called and the recommended ML is not in the shop today... :(

maybe later will walk in and see got luck or not... really need a good rub.. haha.. will post FR if got any happenings... thanks TS for sharing contact

tim8k
25-05-2015, 11:42 AM
Mind sharing location & contact?thks

sammyboyforum20
25-05-2015, 11:47 AM
Bro, please share the location. Thnx.

jonathanlimkk
25-05-2015, 12:10 PM
Found a place at central area. The massage session was carried out without clothes on. I am not sure if this is the standard service that the place provides, but the girl served me good massage starting with acupoint massage and then ultimate cock teasing by rubbing oil all over my body, tickling and rubbing the two sides of the ass rim, fondling balls, etc. I am not sure if she allows everyone to auto roam her but she did allow me.

The session ended with HJ. As for HJ, I think its not part of the standard service cos I wasnt told to pay for it. I went to this place twice. I wasn't given HJ during my first visit. I think it depends on the chemistry between you and the masseuse.

I don't post stuff here but I m making exception this time cos this girl is hardworking and I am just trying to help. Pm me for location and contact if you are interested.
hi.. i'm interested. mind to share the info. thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jo

gonggongdaidai
25-05-2015, 01:53 PM
Bro can share location ? Thanks in advance:p:p

justoutforfun
25-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Hi bro,

Appreciate if you can share location.

Thanks!

EQ1981
25-05-2015, 03:27 PM
Thanks TS for sharing the place!!

and here is my humble FR...

I went to the shop just now as a walk in as the girl recommended by TS was not around.. when I open the door, only saw a PRC girl lying down on the sofa.. asked if there is bathroom for me to bath after the massage as I don't wanna return to office with oil all over me.. and she said yes. told her this is my first time here and requested for massage 1 hr, paid and was lead into the room to change, saw that there was a small sarong like cover to wear .. decided to wear it first.. since I couldn't see towels anywhere and proceed to lie down face up on the bed as the bed wasn't prepared yet...

the 1 at the reception came into the room and I scan her before she asked me to get up so she can make the bed for me.... I than lie down on the bed and she started her massage.. she asked me if I want hard or soft massage... and from the way she press my back... I opt for hard... but maybe because of her size... massage was so-so only..alot of piano here and there...she pull the sarong that I am wearing down abit to expose my butt.. and I gladly raise it to let her take it off more.. occasionally her two hand will brush my ass crack..

had some small conversation with her.. asking where she is from.. and is she the 1 who talked to me when I called earlier.. than she ask me am I really the first time here.... LOL.. I told her yes and was recommended by a friend.. but the girl he intro wasn't here... but its too far to go to the other place.. actually I found out the other place is like 15 mins away only... she told me can call ask request for the person to come here if I called earlier.

she ask me why my friend (TS) recommended this place and I told her that TS say the service here was good.. so I came to try.. she just giggled.. and maybe she get the hint..

she brush my ass crack more often now... I always lift my butt for her to have more access.. than maybe she find the sarong blocking and took it off for me... waaa in heaven liao man...

she told me there was three people working there today... but there is people who keep coming in to enquiry.. and she have to pause and make sure got people attend to them. the teasing was damn good.. from initial occasion brushing to finally rubbing my ass crack and my balls whenever she had the chance..i was in heaven man...I even forgotten I was there to unloose my muscles... just craving for more nia... about 45 mins later I was told to turn over.... no GQ was popped.. just like what TS said.. she began rubbing my chest and slowly worked her way to my 2IC, touching my balls and sensitive areas... but skipping my 2IC... waa lah buey tahan lah.... my hand try to auto roam but was stopped by her saying cannot.. but she didn't refuse after a while... didn't get to touch below as she was wearing jeans.... when time was almost up she asked me if I had time to extend 1/2 hr.. told her I need to go back to office liao... but I told her to carry on massage until I had to leave and I will top up the 1/2 hr balance for her...

she keep focus on my groin area and my balls for the next 30 min..(my mind tell me to leave...but my 2IC haven't release...in the end I stayed for the full extra 30 min). finally I cannot tahan and ask her to help me release.. but she keep saying her boss say cannot let customer unload in the shop... waa lau... high and dry sial... than suddenly got customer came in and she went out and told the customer to wait another 15 mins... than she come back to me to massage my groin area... saying sorry for wasting my time.. (she went out the room at least 5 times in the whole massage process). I told her to help me unload and she say her boss very strict 1.. and no 1 here helps to unload 1... than I told her my friend also unloaded here... than she keep quiet.. .and maybe she know she couldn't hide from me liao.. her hand suddenly move to my 2IC and start to stroke my 2IC more often and finally she started doing hand job for me.. somemore can ask me is it fast enough or not... waa lah... hahaa the built up tension for 1 1/2 hr make me unload within 5 mins... waa finally... after unload liao she still prepare hot water for me to bath... service not bad la.. I wanted to give her tips but she told me they cannot accept personal tips there..i assure her nobody will know I tipped her for her good service and went out and paid the balance for the extra 30 min and left a happy man.

PRC
Looks: 7/10 look abit like my gal friend..
Size :maybe a B or C.. the bra was quite big
massage : 5/10 managed to unknot a few of my muscles... but overall quite soft massage
Teasing: 9/10

RTM: Yes for the teasing

Spermster
25-05-2015, 03:48 PM
Please share this extremely nice joint place please.

SpaTurn
25-05-2015, 07:38 PM
Can share the venue & contacts? Thanks.

magnitude76
25-05-2015, 07:43 PM
Exciting!
Can you please share contact, bro?

Enzora
25-05-2015, 07:45 PM
Thanks TS for sharing the place!!

and here is my humble FR...

I went to the shop just now as a walk in as the girl recommended by TS was not around.. when I open the door, only saw a PRC girl lying down on the sofa.. asked if there is bathroom for me to bath after the massage as I don't wanna return to office with oil all over me.. and she said yes. told her this is my first time here and requested for massage 1 hr, paid and was lead into the room to change, saw that there was a small sarong like cover to wear .. decided to wear it first.. since I couldn't see towels anywhere and proceed to lie down face up on the bed as the bed wasn't prepared yet...

the 1 at the reception came into the room and I scan her before she asked me to get up so she can make the bed for me.... I than lie down on the bed and she started her massage.. she asked me if I want hard or soft massage... and from the way she press my back... I opt for hard... but maybe because of her size... massage was so-so only..alot of piano here and there...she pull the sarong that I am wearing down abit to expose my butt.. and I gladly raise it to let her take it off more.. occasionally her two hand will brush my ass crack..

had some small conversation with her.. asking where she is from.. and is she the 1 who talked to me when I called earlier.. than she ask me am I really the first time here.... LOL.. I told her yes and was recommended by a friend.. but the girl he intro wasn't here... but its too far to go to the other place.. actually I found out the other place is like 15 mins away only... she told me can call ask request for the person to come here if I called earlier.

she ask me why my friend (TS) recommended this place and I told her that TS say the service here was good.. so I came to try.. she just giggled.. and maybe she get the hint..

she brush my ass crack more often now... I always lift my butt for her to have more access.. than maybe she find the sarong blocking and took it off for me... waaa in heaven liao man...

she told me there was three people working there today... but there is people who keep coming in to enquiry.. and she have to pause and make sure got people attend to them. the teasing was damn good.. from initial occasion brushing to finally rubbing my ass crack and my balls whenever she had the chance..i was in heaven man...I even forgotten I was there to unloose my muscles... just craving for more nia... about 45 mins later I was told to turn over.... no GQ was popped.. just like what TS said.. she began rubbing my chest and slowly worked her way to my 2IC, touching my balls and sensitive areas... but skipping my 2IC... waa lah buey tahan lah.... my hand try to auto roam but was stopped by her saying cannot.. but she didn't refuse after a while... didn't get to touch below as she was wearing jeans.... when time was almost up she asked me if I had time to extend 1/2 hr.. told her I need to go back to office liao... but I told her to carry on massage until I had to leave and I will top up the 1/2 hr balance for her...

she keep focus on my groin area and my balls for the next 30 min..(my mind tell me to leave...but my 2IC haven't release...in the end I stayed for the full extra 30 min). finally I cannot tahan and ask her to help me release.. but she keep saying her boss say cannot let customer unload in the shop... waa lau... high and dry sial... than suddenly got customer came in and she went out and told the customer to wait another 15 mins... than she come back to me to massage my groin area... saying sorry for wasting my time.. (she went out the room at least 5 times in the whole massage process). I told her to help me unload and she say her boss very strict 1.. and no 1 here helps to unload 1... than I told her my friend also unloaded here... than she keep quiet.. .and maybe she know she couldn't hide from me liao.. her hand suddenly move to my 2IC and start to stroke my 2IC more often and finally she started doing hand job for me.. somemore can ask me is it fast enough or not... waa lah... hahaa the built up tension for 1 1/2 hr make me unload within 5 mins... waa finally... after unload liao she still prepare hot water for me to bath... service not bad la.. I wanted to give her tips but she told me they cannot accept personal tips there..i assure her nobody will know I tipped her for her good service and went out and paid the balance for the extra 30 min and left a happy man.

PRC
Looks: 7/10 look abit like my gal friend..
Size :maybe a B or C.. the bra was quite big
massage : 5/10 managed to unknot a few of my muscles... but overall quite soft massage
Teasing: 9/10

RTM: Yes for the teasing

I tried to add u reputation but I dunno how. Hope u get the rep I added to u.

meisaloverboy
25-05-2015, 09:30 PM
hey bro..mind sharing ctc? thx

redginrai
25-05-2015, 11:15 PM
Hi TS, can share contact? Thanks!

Mukeriyue
26-05-2015, 02:56 AM
Hi bro can PM location pls? Thanks a lot!

Mukeriyue
26-05-2015, 02:57 AM
Haha bro thanks for sharing. You re very descriptive. What a detailed report. Your FR will definitely help other bros. The funny part is I also same as you, lift my butt up so to let the girl have more access ! Same trick! But seems like you get yourself a better looking girl. Mine was the plump type. Anyway, glad that you like it.

I tried to add u reputation but I dunno how. Hope u get the rep I added to u.

Hi bro can share location pls? Thanks a lot!

meisaloverboy
26-05-2015, 06:27 AM
thx for the pm...but i'm already a regular here:D

anyways..up you for bringing this up, as the original thread seems to be dead

EQ1981
26-05-2015, 03:46 PM
bros.. please do not pm me and ask for the location.. kindly pm TS as he is the one who share this wonderful place and I do not wish to reveal the place without his permission... please up him if possible for his sharing if you like the place.. Thanks Cheers~

Pactman
26-05-2015, 10:01 PM
Bro,

Pls share contact.

Cheers

Pervy Sage
26-05-2015, 11:59 PM
Sounds good...... pls pm ctc if I qualify

trama
27-05-2015, 07:25 AM
Bro care to share contact? Thanks in advance

Pervy Sage
27-05-2015, 09:02 PM
I m there now..... kekeke
Will update FR later

Pls ask TS for ctc thks

youngbeing123
27-05-2015, 09:13 PM
Went there last nite at 1045pm or so. Had one of those who looked younger and more petite, a****. Said she was 25 but looks a bit older in my opinion . Did enjoy the teasing but found it irritating that she asked for extension. Oh well in fact the cashier was already lashing when signing up. In any case, the place was a bit too hectic for my liking- boss at that time even walked into room to speak to her, plus a lot of noise along corridor. But good teasing nonetheless. Tried to get her to touch my dick itself but she obliged only for a very brief while .

ONBGENTLEMAN
27-05-2015, 09:24 PM
Same was assigned with A**el as well. Kena the same fate with the bro abovE Haha. But she don't want to help out with releasing my white soldiers. still, the teasing is not bad, thanks TS

bambo
27-05-2015, 10:40 PM
bro can share contacts. is it the one that have other outlet?

Pervy Sage
28-05-2015, 12:53 AM
Interesting place for those who likes a good massage and teasing...

Do not enter if u die die want at least a HJ

I decided to squeeze a 1hr massage last night and did a walk in. Unfortunately, all the masseurs were busy and I had to wait 10min. Fortunately, busy masseurs means they must be doing something right....

A nice early 30s pleasant lady came in... I was already in prone position on the massage bed. She apologise for making me wait and ask if I prefer HARD massage or not so hard massage. I said I want a relax massage.... and she said ok...

During massage, she commented that 45min is too short for a proper massage. I replied that its her fault as I originally had 1 hr but had to reduce to 45min. She suggested for me to try 4 hands massage if I only had 45min to spare.

After a while, she start to switch to sensuous massage.... it was nice... after 10min, I ask if I can turn over.... so that it is easier to chat.... she continue to provide sensuous massage until time's up and did not pop GQ.

I jokingly grumble about hvg nose bleed later cos of her light massage. She said that she doesn't provide HJ.

Overall, it was nice though abit "doesnt feel right" without release.... Will try again to see if can get something extra the next time. ..

For those who want the contacts, pls pm TS.
Its better to make an appointment before gg down.

sianguy2006
28-05-2015, 07:28 PM
ts mind pm me location?

ChaosMeat
29-05-2015, 12:09 AM
Bro can pm me the location thanks

chickalan
29-05-2015, 07:12 AM
Bro, please share location. Thank u :)

huntermax
29-05-2015, 11:24 AM
bro, can pm me the location? tks :D

michael_jack
29-05-2015, 01:39 PM
Bro,

Can share contact n location.

Would really love to try it.

Thanks.

Pringpop
29-05-2015, 02:51 PM
Tks ts for location, i went to try..
Massage was ok-ok, not as good as and as one poster said its rather hectic outside. atmosphere not so good. (to me)

Masseur giggly like little girl. but keep asking for extention.. nv took.

alot of ppl come and go outside. can hear talking

PRC
Age late 20s
Looks 7/10
Teasing 6/10

AG8238217
29-05-2015, 10:52 PM
Bro, Care to share this location Please?

epson98
30-05-2015, 12:41 AM
Hi bro can PM location pls? Thanks a lot!

adiumboi
30-05-2015, 12:50 AM
bro pls share contact, thanks

mantra
30-05-2015, 03:58 AM
Hi Bro can pm location..thx a lot..

cuppage
30-05-2015, 09:34 AM
Thanks bro enzora for the contact.

First impression, very open area, all the old uncles and aunties are sitting outside staring into space. Prefer more discreet location but just try once see how. Asked for one hr ($60) and was assigned a petite masseuse who was very chatty but I fell half-asleep after like half an hour. Massage was forceful and she also took time to stroke your back, leg, crotch area (balls, ass crack) but no holding of the rifle. She asked for extension for an hour, but i told her 30min will do. Turned over, she massaged the legs and groin area but no GQ. Was hopeful and couldn't resist to ask in the end but was told they dont provide. Big sigh.

Didn't bother to press on, told her I got to go. Paid up including the extension and left. Likely not to try again since no special. Lucky bros who got it must really share their tricks :D

Massage: 8/10
Teasing: 8/10 (only give 10 for nude teasing, but still it was enjoyable and soothing)
RTM: Not likely. Recommended to bros who want a above average massage with teasing but dont mind not having happy ending.

Cheers.

case
30-05-2015, 04:42 PM
Found a place at central area. The massage session was carried out without clothes on. I am not sure if this is the standard service that the place provides, but the girl served me good massage starting with acupoint massage and then ultimate cock teasing by rubbing oil all over my body, tickling and rubbing the two sides of the ass rim, fondling balls, etc. I am not sure if she allows everyone to auto roam her but she did allow me.

The session ended with HJ. As for HJ, I think its not part of the standard service cos I wasnt told to pay for it. I went to this place twice. I wasn't given HJ during my first visit. I think it depends on the chemistry between you and the masseuse.

I don't post stuff here but I m making exception this time cos this girl is hardworking and I am just trying to help. Pm me for location and contact if you are interested.

To avoid disappointment, I need to clarify the masseuse that served me is not the good looking kind. She's the plump type. I can't give much info about other masseuses as I have only visited the place twice. I think some bros here have already been there and were served by different masseuses. Look out for their FR.

I only kaypoh here trying to help intro. Sincerely hope all bros will like it. I also need to add that I think HJ and auto roam purely depend on luck. I didn't get it during my first visit. So, you may or may not get it. The masseuse that served me during my 2nd visit did the HJ with towel covering.

pm me location pls
thanks a lot!

hiiiiih
30-05-2015, 04:54 PM
Hi Bro,

Can I have location or ctc?
Try to PM you but your mail box is full

Thanks in advance.

Pervy Sage
31-05-2015, 01:38 AM
Went again tonight.... trying to see if I can get another girl....
however, the lady who massaged me the first time was there too....
sigh... abit paiseh to turn her down n ask for another lady...
this time she is more comfy n chat more n tease more. ...
still no GQ and no release....

Like what some bros said, I go back cos the massage is decent and the teasing is nice... I shall try again to see if can get any form of "happiness"...

aglucifer
31-05-2015, 10:27 AM
Care to share bro??? My office is in central area.. I.would be glad to try this place.... Thanks!!!

JizZ
02-06-2015, 10:51 AM
Thanks TS for sharing the contact!

Went there recently. As one of the posters mentioned, the place is located at an open area with many pple walking outside. So quite paiseh to enter or leave the shop.
Anyway, I was assigned a plump lady for a 2hr session. I was nude and the massage was good with good teasing (ass and groin). When she massaged my ass, I lifted it up slightly and she got the hint to dig deeper ;). I asked if she does hdly, she joked and say she dont know but she can continue searching for my jewels and massaged my balls more heh.
Towards the end, she asked for extension. I said cannot cos I already took a 2hr session and it was late and I havent eaten dinner. Then I asked her for a release and she gave! Had to cover my dick with the blanket though as she afraid others will catch. Shoik!
RTM? Sure but maybe will try others next time. Saw a chio young girl then and hope to try her next time :)

hiiiiih
02-06-2015, 11:58 AM
Thanks TS for sharing.

I walk in to try after midnight and I saw a MILF at the counter. Opted for 1hrs, lead to a room and take a shower. Not sure how to operate the shower system and she help me to adjust the water spray.

Massage was powerful and I got my back relieve, as and when she will tease the groin area. She is friendly and chatty, the teasing makes my 2IC stands and my mind is going wild. Start to auto roam but only outside clothing. She ask for 30mins extension and I agree and ask her to tease me all the way.

I really cannot take it and ask a few times for HJ to release, she says shop does not allow and she helps stroking my 2IC gently. Times up and get dress, pay up the remaining and leave. No release but really like the teasing.

I went to look for my usual FL for another session to release after that.

Name : Alice
Looks : 6/10 (Mid 30s Milf, nice complexion)
Body : 5/10 ( A bit plump and bah bah)
GFE : 7/10 ( Willing to please you)
Teasing Skill : 8/10 (Really good, knows what a man needs)
Damage : 75 for 1.5hrs +5 tips ( I pay 80 and got back 5 bucks stuff it in her pocket)
RTM : To try others and compare them.

Curiousboy85
03-06-2015, 02:47 PM
Visited this joint after getting contacts from TS. Lots of outright teasing and touching of lil bro. keep asking me to extend time but refused to provide extra service.
Not sure which lady provide release?

jojo1224
03-06-2015, 02:55 PM
Bro can provide location. Thanks

Sb696969
03-06-2015, 04:17 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact and another Bro for recommendation.
Had a nice time from her tease.
The massage was just average, but a free tease makes up for it.

EQ1981
03-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Thanks TS for sharing.

I walk in to try after midnight and I saw a MILF at the counter. Opted for 1hrs, lead to a room and take a shower. Not sure how to operate the shower system and she help me to adjust the water spray.

Massage was powerful and I got my back relieve, as and when she will tease the groin area. She is friendly and chatty, the teasing makes my 2IC stands and my mind is going wild. Start to auto roam but only outside clothing. She ask for 30mins extension and I agree and ask her to tease me all the way.

I really cannot take it and ask a few times for HJ to release, she says shop does not allow and she helps stroking my 2IC gently. Times up and get dress, pay up the remaining and leave. No release but really like the teasing.

I went to look for my usual FL for another session to release after that.

Name : Alice
Looks : 6/10 (Mid 30s Milf, nice complexion)
Body : 5/10 ( A bit plump and bah bah)
GFE : 7/10 ( Willing to please you)
Teasing Skill : 8/10 (Really good, knows what a man needs)
Damage : 75 for 1.5hrs +5 tips ( I pay 80 and got back 5 bucks stuff it in her pocket)
RTM : To try others and compare them.

waa bro.. how come urs so cheap.. 1.5 hr only $75... .. mine was $90.. hmm

ribenagame
03-06-2015, 11:41 PM
Hey bro ts thanks in advance care to share? Or anyone please

badboyluv69
04-06-2015, 02:04 AM
Pls share contact

petertan799
04-06-2015, 01:18 PM
waa bro.. how come urs so cheap.. 1.5 hr only $75... .. mine was $90.. hmm

They used 2 type of massage oil. $60 per hour is using better aroma oil.Tat y u paid $90 for 1.5hrs.

naysmith
07-06-2015, 10:22 AM
Pretty rundown beside a mama shop. Good rubbing nevertheless with Lisa :)

saintrows0079
07-06-2015, 01:19 PM
Bro can you pls share location? Thanks

dolbyric
07-06-2015, 06:28 PM
Thanks bro enzora for the contact.

First impression, very open area, all the old uncles and aunties are sitting outside staring into space. Prefer more discreet location but just try once see how. Asked for one hr ($60) and was assigned a petite masseuse who was very chatty but I fell half-asleep after like half an hour. Massage was forceful and she also took time to stroke your back, leg, crotch area (balls, ass crack) but no holding of the rifle. She asked for extension for an hour, but i told her 30min will do. Turned over, she massaged the legs and groin area but no GQ. Was hopeful and couldn't resist to ask in the end but was told they dont provide. Big sigh.

Didn't bother to press on, told her I got to go. Paid up including the extension and left. Likely not to try again since no special. Lucky bros who got it must really share their tricks :D

Massage: 8/10
Teasing: 8/10 (only give 10 for nude teasing, but still it was enjoyable and soothing)
RTM: Not likely. Recommended to bros who want a above average massage with teasing but dont mind not having happy ending.

Cheers.

Please pm me the place. thanks.

pixa
08-06-2015, 12:34 AM
Pls share contact

iwant10
09-06-2015, 12:36 AM
Thanks ts for sharing the place with me. Appreciate it. Here is my FR.

Went down today evening, ample of option to park. To me discreet enough though, seems like not much human traffic outside.

Paid $60 for 1 hr massage to recept and layed naked on the massage bed (there was no shorts nor sarong available), so it was the recept that came to service me. Had a rub down with towel then followed by oil massage, started from the back then to the ass and asscrack, repeated for quite awhile then she took off the towel completely and started to massage my thigh and quite frequently brushing my balls. Throughout the process she was quite cheerful and talkative, my manhood was not very hard cause from all the chatting taking my concentration away until she slide in her hands and moved my manhood to the middle then she still giggle and say just in case you feel uncomfortable having it under your thigh. After awhile she started to slide her hands under my balls and give it a light squeeze for a few times then asked me to turn over.

She started from my chest and ask if I work out as I had rather big chest, then circled her finger around my nipple saying if it's itchy. Kudos for her cheekiness! After awhile, she started to rub my tummy and the area around my pubic occasionally touching the base of my manhood. I was rock hard from this after awhile she started to massage front of my thighs and this time cupping my balls frequently, my manhood kept sliding out of the towel and she will always hide it under the towel (i guess because the door has a glass panel with is visible to the outside) She was making my really high, but no direct contact to my manhood during frontal massage. 1 hr was up and she asked if I will like to extend, I extended for half an hr first to see where this go. For the next half hr we chatted quite abit, and she just keep repeating the same sequence of rubbing my thigh and cupping my balls and occasionally the pubic area. She asked for another half hour extension to make it 2 hours I agreed, this time I told her to try rubbing my manhood (not stroking) and explain that it will be more pleasurable for me.
Initially she hesitated and say that I may cum and her boss is very strict about customers cumming. So anyway I told her don't worry I won't and she did it anyway.
The rubbing was so good man after so long of teasing the rubbing of my manhood actually made me really hard, she even occasionally will hold my manhood and give it a few twist. So I was looking at the clock and I was left with 6 to 7 mins, I jokingly say that I may cum as the rubbing feels so good. she smiled and say she will hide it under the towel. Bingo! she started to twist my manhood more frequently and I succumb...

Name: A**** (slim and to me sweet looking enough)
Nationality: China
Massage: 6/10 (had better)
Teasing: 11/10 (really fucks with your mind)
Dmg: $120 for 2 hours (excluding some tip I gave to her for being awesome)

Thanks again to Ts for the share :)

Experia
09-06-2015, 01:07 AM

To avoid disappointment, I need to clarify the masseuse that served me is not the good looking kind. She's the plump type. I can't give much info about other masseuses as I have only visited the place twice. I think some bros here have already been there and were served by different masseuses. Look out for their FR.

I only kaypoh here trying to help intro. Sincerely hope all bros will like it. I also need to add that I think HJ and auto roam purely depend on luck. I didn't get it during my first visit. So, you may or may not get it. The masseuse that served me during my 2nd visit did the HJ with towel covering.

Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks in advance!

liuwei
09-06-2015, 09:13 AM
Bro can share the contact info. Thanks.

yuanyuan888
09-06-2015, 02:14 PM
Bro can pm me the contact

guyche
09-06-2015, 04:55 PM
Bro can provide location and ctc? Thanks man

liuwei
09-06-2015, 06:13 PM
Bro can share contact ? Thanks!

pixa
09-06-2015, 08:10 PM
Pls share location

tqbfjotldog
10-06-2015, 01:55 AM
Hi TS, can share contact? thanks.

Yang82
10-06-2015, 05:47 AM
Yo bro, can share the location maz? Thank:)

magnitude76
10-06-2015, 11:46 AM
Hi Bro,

This sounds exciting.
Can you please share location?

Thanks!

charlieangel123
10-06-2015, 05:16 PM
Went there yesterday

ML : j****
Teasing : 6/10
Look : 6/10
Massage : 7:10

Teasing was okay, no real surprise. Quite conservative

boyMilflover
10-06-2015, 08:42 PM
Sounds god. Pm me the location

Pervy Sage
14-06-2015, 04:09 PM
Went there yesterday

ML : j****
Teasing : 6/10
Look : 6/10
Massage : 7:10

Teasing was okay, no real surprise. Quite conservative

Went last night and had her also

Not too talkative... tall and slim

djsmile00!
15-06-2015, 12:57 PM
Contact given by TS.

I when there 2 times and try the massage. It feels so good with the massage and teasing. The first time I when there was last months and the last time i when there was last 2 days. Location is really discreet provided if you go at night.I wish there a GQ but no, it's okay. Let's talk about the activity,Opt for 2 hours and the massage I choose was hard cause been doing a lot of heavy work so decided to make my body in a relaxation mode. I chose the swedish massage oil cause to me it's really comfortable. As mention, During the massage the lady will tease everywhere the best part it's slowly brush my ass that seems like swiping a credit card and near my balls. My D**K so hard the massage lady even adjust for me :). The overall massage is really awesome will RTM. Thumbs up! Best place ever :)

Pervy Sage
15-06-2015, 01:27 PM
Contact given by TS.

I when there 2 times and try the massage. It feels so good with the massage and teasing. The first time I when there was last months and the last time i when there was last 2 days. Location is really discreet provided if you go at night.I wish there a GQ but no, it's okay. Let's talk about the activity,Opt for 2 hours and the massage I choose was hard cause been doing a lot of heavy work so decided to make my body in a relaxation mode. I chose the swedish massage oil cause to me it's really comfortable. As mention, During the massage the lady will tease everywhere the best part it's slowly brush my ass that seems like swiping a credit card and near my balls. My D**K so hard the massage lady even adjust for me :). The overall massage is really awesome will RTM. Thumbs up! Best place ever :)

Is she tall and slim?

mobiletwo
15-06-2015, 02:01 PM
Hi Bro. Can share contact and location. Much appreciated.

OldbirdKiller
15-06-2015, 02:18 PM
can pm me contact?

TIA

djsmile00!
15-06-2015, 02:53 PM
Is she tall and slim?

Yes bro ..

justanotherman
15-06-2015, 03:29 PM
Bro, can share with me location? Thanks in advance

lasupgoh
15-06-2015, 08:59 PM
bro mind share the location .please PM me

Pervy Sage
16-06-2015, 07:50 AM
Yes bro ..

Sounds like Jxxxx as mentioned by bro charlieangel123

Jalori
16-06-2015, 09:59 AM
Hi bro, can share contact?

Pussycheongster
16-06-2015, 10:01 AM
Bro, can pls share ctc n location? Thanks in advance

EQ1981
16-06-2015, 11:34 AM
Thanks ts for sharing the place with me. Appreciate it. Here is my FR.

Went down today evening, ample of option to park. To me discreet enough though, seems like not much human traffic outside.

Paid $60 for 1 hr massage to recept and layed naked on the massage bed (there was no shorts nor sarong available), so it was the recept that came to service me. Had a rub down with towel then followed by oil massage, started from the back then to the ass and asscrack, repeated for quite awhile then she took off the towel completely and started to massage my thigh and quite frequently brushing my balls. Throughout the process she was quite cheerful and talkative, my manhood was not very hard cause from all the chatting taking my concentration away until she slide in her hands and moved my manhood to the middle then she still giggle and say just in case you feel uncomfortable having it under your thigh. After awhile she started to slide her hands under my balls and give it a light squeeze for a few times then asked me to turn over.

She started from my chest and ask if I work out as I had rather big chest, then circled her finger around my nipple saying if it's itchy. Kudos for her cheekiness! After awhile, she started to rub my tummy and the area around my pubic occasionally touching the base of my manhood. I was rock hard from this after awhile she started to massage front of my thighs and this time cupping my balls frequently, my manhood kept sliding out of the towel and she will always hide it under the towel (i guess because the door has a glass panel with is visible to the outside) She was making my really high, but no direct contact to my manhood during frontal massage. 1 hr was up and she asked if I will like to extend, I extended for half an hr first to see where this go. For the next half hr we chatted quite abit, and she just keep repeating the same sequence of rubbing my thigh and cupping my balls and occasionally the pubic area. She asked for another half hour extension to make it 2 hours I agreed, this time I told her to try rubbing my manhood (not stroking) and explain that it will be more pleasurable for me.
Initially she hesitated and say that I may cum and her boss is very strict about customers cumming. So anyway I told her don't worry I won't and she did it anyway.
The rubbing was so good man after so long of teasing the rubbing of my manhood actually made me really hard, she even occasionally will hold my manhood and give it a few twist. So I was looking at the clock and I was left with 6 to 7 mins, I jokingly say that I may cum as the rubbing feels so good. she smiled and say she will hide it under the towel. Bingo! she started to twist my manhood more frequently and I succumb...

Name: A**** (slim and to me sweet looking enough)
Nationality: China
Massage: 6/10 (had better)
Teasing: 11/10 (really fucks with your mind)
Dmg: $120 for 2 hours (excluding some tip I gave to her for being awesome)

Thanks again to Ts for the share :)

lol think bro had the same ML as me.. XD how to resist the temptation.. haha ... I guess flirting with the ML does help?

Dominic82
16-06-2015, 04:02 PM
lol think bro had the same ML as me.. XD how to resist the temptation.. haha ... I guess flirting with the ML does help?

Bro can share thanks alot

senbonzakura
16-06-2015, 04:13 PM
Hi bro,

can share contacts and location with me pls?? thks!!

mcgyver
16-06-2015, 04:15 PM
Hi Bros,

Can share location and contacts? Thanks!

Pervy Sage
16-06-2015, 07:12 PM
Guys, for location n ctc pls look for TS...

Samsung Cheong
17-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Can pm the contact?

BroPower
17-06-2015, 02:01 PM
Hi bro, care to share the contact and location? Thanks!

zhot
17-06-2015, 04:03 PM
Bro TS. Might sharing contact and location with me? Sounds awesome from all the FR here. Would also like to try try. Thank you.

tim8k
17-06-2015, 04:18 PM
Hi bro can share location n contact thks

badboyluv69
17-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Can share contact?

dohman
17-06-2015, 06:40 PM
Hey bro can share contacts?

yaayah
17-06-2015, 06:51 PM
Found a place at central area. The massage session was carried out without clothes on. I am not sure if this is the standard service that the place provides, but the girl served me good massage starting with acupoint massage and then ultimate cock teasing by rubbing oil all over my body, tickling and rubbing ass crack, fondling balls, etc.

I think some bros here have already been there and were served by different masseuses. Look out for their FR.

Arjuna18
18-06-2015, 12:25 AM
Bro, can share contact and location? Appreciate it.

blackie19
24-06-2015, 02:59 PM
Bro, can share contact?

darrenown
28-06-2015, 12:32 PM
this place was posted by another bro before..

on another thread..

djsmile00!
28-06-2015, 11:17 PM
Hey to all teasing lover,

It's my 3rd time going there and my 3rd FR.

It was Saturday evening where I need a relaxation and fun time. I went to the place again as I try a women name A**** this time round. As recommend from our one of bro samster. Milf look! :D manage to book her. Thumbs up!

Massage as per usual teasing to the max 101%. This time round my cock can't cool down as it hard all the way and I don't know why her teasing is up there one. Brushing all the way non-stop and touching all around like wow!. She even moan as she rubbing my sensitive part! :D . When it's about to a end of the massage she ask me to turn around keep touching my body and my hand automatic touch her every where. Her face totally change to horny look OMG!. I ask her to stroke but she said next time as a lot of activity is going on outside. It's okay maybe next time if I'm lucky.

Anyway she told me I'm lucky that I book her early cause there's someone opt for 5 lady to do massage at once OMG! maybe 1 of our bro samster here or someone else. That guy must be somebody to get 5 lady massage haha... hope he enjoy it.

That's the end of my FR. Please don't ask me for location and I won't entertain. I need to respect TS for giving me the location.

Hansolo001
28-06-2015, 11:52 PM
Bro TS, mind share the location pls.. Thanks

ZY90
29-06-2015, 07:20 AM
Bro, mind sharing the location???

Pervy Sage
29-06-2015, 07:55 AM
Hey to all teasing lover,

It's my 3rd time going there and my 3rd FR.

It was Saturday evening where I need a relaxation and fun time. I went to the place again as I try a women name A**** this time round. As recommend from our one of bro samster. Milf look! :D manage to book her. Thumbs up!

Massage as per usual teasing to the max 101%. This time round my cock can't cool down as it hard all the way and I don't know why her teasing is up there one. Brushing all the way non-stop and touching all around like wow!. She even moan as she rubbing my sensitive part! :D . When it's about to a end of the massage she ask me to turn around keep touching my body and my hand automatic touch her every where. Her face totally change to horny look OMG!. I ask her to stroke but she said next time as a lot of activity is going on outside. It's okay maybe next time if I'm lucky.

Anyway she told me I'm lucky that I book her early cause there's someone opt for 5 lady to do massage at once OMG! maybe 1 of our bro samster here or someone else. That guy must be somebody to get 5 lady massage haha... hope he enjoy it.

That's the end of my FR. Please don't ask me for location and I won't entertain. I need to respect TS for giving me the location.

5 at the same time???????

djsmile00!
29-06-2015, 03:32 PM
5 at the same time???????

Yes... 5 at the same time basically cost $600 but he only opt for 1hr if I'm not wrong.

Samsung Cheong
29-06-2015, 04:22 PM
Pm contact please

Ray84
29-06-2015, 10:45 PM
Share ctc plz

ThXX

leroy13
30-06-2015, 03:33 AM
hi bro
can share the locstion

thx

markqwerty
01-07-2015, 09:00 AM
Share the contact please. Thanks bro

darrenown
01-07-2015, 03:14 PM
frequent this place for nearly a year..

hmmm.. but I do get to release at times..

leecherking
01-07-2015, 05:08 PM
bro, can share ctc?

jinkiro
01-07-2015, 07:43 PM
Bro can share contaxt

xiaovic
01-07-2015, 08:08 PM
care share pls

liuwei
01-07-2015, 08:27 PM
Hi Bro mind share contact? It seems great and want to support as well. Thank you.

googlehero
02-07-2015, 06:02 PM
please pm contact to exchange thanks

abcd
03-07-2015, 12:51 AM
Re: Massage with cock teasing
bro pls share contact, thanks
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
:)

hiad64
05-07-2015, 01:10 PM
Place sounds famiiar and tried to confirm with TS but did not receive any reply....

My guess is the same place as i go to because this place seems to become more popular...

Only had additional from 1 person... Overall not bad even if no additional... any additional is a bonus.

left4garg
05-07-2015, 04:27 PM
Mind ctc the location for me?We can trade locations

Satki2
05-07-2015, 05:14 PM
Bro can share contact? Thanks

Enzora
05-07-2015, 07:32 PM
I apologized to those who never receive any reply. I received messages from a few bros that this place is getting overheated and warned that the girls might get into trouble. So i have to be selective when giving out the contact. Sorry about that.

Please note that this place only provides massage with teasing. Please do not go if you are looking for HJ. Don't expect GQ will pop up.

Here's another FR from me.

I thought I would never return to this place again as its quite expensive to me. But, last night I backside itchy, I went there to look see look see and ended up paying $60 at the counter for 1 hour session. Knn later 1 hour will either become 1.5 or 2 hours when the ultimate teasing starts. Those bros who have already been there before will know what I mean.

I asked for the same massuese (A****) I had the last time, but she was not available. I was then assigned a lady who is actually better looking and better body shape than the previous masseuse I had.

As usual I took off all my clothes, lie on the bed and wait. The masseuse then started talking to me while rubbing my back. She said she's new and this is her 2nd day of work here. She was friendly and chatty. Didn't expect the conversation to go non-stop and at the same time gfe gradually built up and become stronger.

To cut the long story short, the moment when she started to brush my ass crack and rub my thighs, I applied the same old trick by lifting up my ass to give access for her hands to go under. But I think this time I lifted up my butt too high, hahaha. I think the hint was too obvious that she grabbed my 2IC and stroke gently a few times. I actually a bit stunned by such move as I didn't expect this from her. She then touched my balls and used her finger to circle my ass rim.

At this point, I could not think straight anymore. It was difficult to say no when she asked for time extension. Basically, for the next 1.5 hour, she focused on massaging my 2IC, balls and finger my ass rim.

When the session was about to come to an end, she pressed gently on my 2IC head and said your 2IC was hard like this for nearly 2 hours! I said to her, then how???? Help me release please!! She said her boss said cannot. So, this time no HJ given.

Sianzzzz, but the teasing part is damn ultimate and I like her service a lot. Its definitely better than the first time although there's no release in the end.

Name: Y*** ****
Face: 7.5/10
Massage: 6/10 (So so)
Teasing: 11/10, nearly suffer from SAB (Sperm attack brain)
GFE: 9/10
RTM: Maybe not. Expensive for me

-------------------------------------------------------------

Edit on 7/7/2015

Bros, I just learned that this new girl Y*** **** may have gone back to China due to work permit issue. For those who wanted to try, sorry for the disappointment.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Pervy Sage
05-07-2015, 11:46 PM
My advice is to tell up front to the gal that you need to go by certain time

U hv to manage their expectations

If u started with 1hr and can only extend 30min, tell them some excuse that you hv an appt later... 2hrs after your start time... else they might only start to entice you near to end of 1 hr....

To be honest, what I usually do is go w 1.5 hr.... let the gal know I can go max 2hr if she makes me happy... at least they can plan to take up walk in customer...

Going for $60 per hr means you are more valuable than another customer that goes for $50 per hour.... if both are going for 1hr.

Also, it is always better if you hang around the same masseur for a few session, doesnt hurt to get more comfortable right?

Pervy Sage
05-07-2015, 11:50 PM
And pls do not ask me for contacts... location / address...

Pls respect TS

rkorko
06-07-2015, 12:40 AM
Bro enzora,mind to share location?Thanks.

UNFORGIVENPAST
06-07-2015, 03:19 AM
A**** is ang pai but J*** gives real good massage.

skywalkersg
06-07-2015, 03:50 PM
Thanks for sharing. I have tried this place before..:D

Lanmianbao
06-07-2015, 06:09 PM
May i have the location please ?? Thanks in adv

popi824
06-07-2015, 09:34 PM
Hi Bro, can I have the contacts pls? Thank you.

Pervy Sage
07-07-2015, 11:19 PM
Ya the new girl gotta wait for her work pass....

But I heard there is a girl from north east china 东北人

Sgboy183
08-07-2015, 04:51 AM
Bro TS. Able to share contact? Always love massage with good teasing. Thanks in advance! Will post FR once visited.

sweatlikemad
08-07-2015, 11:30 AM
Hi bro, can share ctc? Much appreciated.

Sgboy183
08-07-2015, 02:38 PM
Bros. Called to make booking for A**** but was told she being station at another outlet at bugis. Any bros able to verify this?

halogen019
08-07-2015, 06:02 PM
Bros. Called to make booking for A**** but was told she being station at another outlet at bugis. Any bros able to verify this?

Bro

Could be true. They have 2 shops at around the same place. Maybe 2-3 bus stops away.

My advice: if the ML is not at the place you want to go, kindly request them to go to the shop you want to go.

They are used to travel between the 2 outlets.

That said, one branch is much superior than the other.

meisaloverboy
08-07-2015, 08:33 PM
yes.. their outlet at bugis is in a old shopping mall, which is bit crampy. No toilet or bathroom available (though you can use mall's common toilet) and rooms are separated by curtains only.

sweet17
11-07-2015, 08:50 AM
The outlet in the old shopping mall is like a branch, the location is away from the crowd and easy to find. The ML there are very skillful as well.

sweet17
11-07-2015, 09:03 AM
Anyway a FR

Got the contact and went down for a try. Parking is really convenient and many slots so no need to wait.
Walk in without booking to try my luck, and they are pretty free as its evening time. So was lead into the room, and was massage by this slim lady. Chatting was good as we hit off well, strenght is pretty decent and can do off a few knots.
45 minutes in and the teasing starts, brushing of the ass and balls begins, really 120%! So shiok And mari kita liaox, she ask me for extention and Approval was given. She was very happy and gave me a kiss on my little head head say I am so nice. Teasing continue for one hour straight and no GQ was pop. But the massage of the inner tights, cupping if balls and 2ic was stimulating like a torture.
Left a happy man and went to another nearby spa to release.
damage 100/120minutes +tips
looks:5/10 really not syt, I use tower cover my eyes just enjoy
Massage:8/10
teasing: 15/10
location and parking 9/10
Gfe:9/10 for me, this ML say she prefer chinese
Will return

bloodz
11-07-2015, 09:35 AM
bro mind to share the contact

Allanchua
11-07-2015, 09:46 AM

Bro, please share contact and location.
Thanks

sweet17
11-07-2015, 01:01 PM
yes.. their outlet at bugis is in a old shopping mall, which is bit crampy. No toilet or bathroom available (though you can use mall's common toilet) and rooms are separated by curtains only.

Actually this second branch there is like a kind of wooden partition separating the "rooms" or bed. the entrance is to your cubical is covered by a curtain. You can hear some moans and giggles every now and then :p and that indicates the place is a gem.

yaayah
11-07-2015, 01:20 PM

bro can pm the details

darktimus07
11-07-2015, 02:59 PM
U hi bro..can share the contact. Thanks

Yang82
11-07-2015, 03:02 PM
Yo Bro, can share with me the location? Please:)

043864a
11-07-2015, 05:02 PM
Bro, please share the contact, will like to pay them a visit tomorrow, thanks!

pixa
12-07-2015, 01:00 AM
Pls share contact bro

danny280
12-07-2015, 08:36 AM
Bro can share contact

ananroo
12-07-2015, 08:47 AM
Hi Bro,

Please share contact.

boycott
12-07-2015, 11:07 AM
Bro, can please share the contact/location? Thank you!

hihihellow
12-07-2015, 03:05 PM
Any bro pls pm me location, I m interested, your up your point once recovered. Thanms

Lanmianbao
16-07-2015, 12:07 AM
Just visited this place by 10.30pm just now , had 1 hr massage , the reception lady which is milf around 30+ name L*** told me that the other ml is busy so she will massage me for the first half and get another lady to massage for me , I obliged ... The massage is good , good strength able to relieve my stress , and very attentive , keep asking me which part do i need to focus more and is the strength enough or not .. And another milf named R*** come in about 30 mins later .. Might not as pro as L*** .. But her teasing is great ... I just close mt eyes and enjoy as i actually prefer a syt to do the deed if possible haha .. Overall it's worth the $$ as the massage is good with great teasing .. The only con is they are pushing too much for extention of time ... Keep asking non stop lol ... Might rtm if there is a younger & cuter ml is available .. Any recommendation from bros here ??

yuanyuan888
16-07-2015, 03:31 PM
Actually with this money spent, u can get a better massage
With happy ending without gq,I used to go there but Juz feel abit of
Wasting money cos they won't ask gq or let u cum.juz my 2 cent,

Wolvie
16-07-2015, 08:47 PM
Thanks to TS for passing me the contact. Managed to find time to check it out.

Location is rather convenient. Big carpark behind and is very quiet at night. I believe day time is rather crowded though. Place is large and rooms are relatively big with in-room shower cubicles. Massage beds are so-so.

I had A****, rather young. Massage was good with reasonable strength for me. I prefer relaxing massages to those that squeeze your muscles painfully. Anyway, she was chatty when needed and quiet when I rested. Plus point.

Teasing was light and feathery. Tentative touches all over, but never anything to really excite. As I have been schooled in other places with more intense stimulation, it left me just feeling just average. Anyway, I may return to try other specialists to see if I get more interesting sessions.

Pl do not ask me for contact. Check with TS. If anyone has good intense teasing massage to share, do PM. We can exchange.

Golfoxer
17-07-2015, 12:15 AM
hi bro, can share contact?

BratPrince
17-07-2015, 01:45 AM
TS do share if possible thanks

DanteBlues
17-07-2015, 09:08 AM
Bro can share ctc and location pls? Thanks

Leopat
17-07-2015, 12:25 PM
Hi Bro, Can u share me the location? Thanks a lot.

jchew
17-07-2015, 01:16 PM
Hi Bro, can share ctc and location pls? Thanks

Pervy Sage
21-07-2015, 11:00 PM
Anyone tried the new gal?

spidy2002
25-07-2015, 10:42 PM
Bro, please share contact. Thanks v much!

jackywong
25-07-2015, 10:55 PM
hi bro can share contact with me please

tetrachaos
26-07-2015, 08:14 AM
Bro...can share contact?

Chiongster75
26-07-2015, 10:26 AM
Hi bros. can share location n contact. Thnz in advance

wolfwolf
26-07-2015, 10:51 AM
Care to share contact, bro?

meisaloverboy
26-07-2015, 01:39 PM
i see a lot of aunties recently hanging in this place... hope the regular girls stay for a while:confused:

sianguy2006
02-08-2015, 12:40 PM
influx of new girls over the past few months. however, not all are good.

losing my interest in visiting this place liao. i just want to aim the lady boss but she die die dont want to massage unless short-handed. directly msg her ask if i can get her to massage and she complains shes tired:(

Pervy Sage
02-08-2015, 12:49 PM
influx of new girls over the past few months. however, not all are good.

losing my interest in visiting this place liao. i just want to aim the lady boss but she die die dont want to massage unless short-handed. directly msg her ask if i can get her to massage and she complains shes tired:(

Haha same treatment for me also...
I ask her can massage for me, she say dun wan...
think she wants her gals to do the work...
she is very nice to chit chat and talk rubbish though

Pervy Sage
22-08-2015, 10:45 AM
Went back last night...

Was told that one of the new gal not working liao...

meisaloverboy
22-08-2015, 02:37 PM
Went back last night...

Was told that one of the new gal not working liao...

hmm..who's that y***y***?

我是美女
22-08-2015, 04:18 PM
Hi TS, can share the contact with me? Thank you much much.

Pervy Sage
23-08-2015, 02:02 AM
hmm..who's that y***y***?

Yup.... I hv never been massaged by her though

meisaloverboy
23-08-2015, 08:23 AM
Yup.... I hv never been massaged by her though

yeah..called and confirmed that she's RTC..:(

hope this place gonna sunset with good old gals ... new ones are not that good

Ieonkiwi
23-08-2015, 06:08 PM
Saw a few chio ones
All good figures...
I cannot remember the name, its XXXXX SPA

Located just outside the row of shop at Tanglin Shopping B1
Look for LISA, very chio babe from Guangzhou

http://i.imgur.com/49cjX6o.png

Pervy Sage
24-08-2015, 12:20 AM
yeah..called and confirmed that she's RTC..:(

hope this place gonna sunset with good old gals ... new ones are not that good

Who do u usually look for?

rh8611
28-08-2015, 12:23 PM
Hi, would appreciate if TS van share contact

lesloverz
29-08-2015, 02:36 PM
Hi bro, care to share ctc? Love teasing massage!

sammer2
31-08-2015, 06:39 PM
can share with me? will up my 7 humble points... :)

Pervy Sage
02-09-2015, 11:23 PM
anyone been there recently?
Any new girls to intro?

Joe Fox
04-10-2015, 11:14 AM
No new FRs?

HornyKingKong
04-10-2015, 11:25 AM
Bro,
kindly share. Thks.

Joe Fox
04-10-2015, 11:26 AM
Thanks to TS for passing me the contact. Managed to find time to check it out.

Location is rather convenient. Big carpark behind and is very quiet at night. I believe day time is rather crowded though. Place is large and rooms are relatively big with in-room shower cubicles. Massage beds are so-so.

I had A****, rather young. Massage was good with reasonable strength for me. I prefer relaxing massages to those that squeeze your muscles painfully. Anyway, she was chatty when needed and quiet when I rested. Plus point.

Teasing was light and feathery. Tentative touches all over, but never anything to really excite. As I have been schooled in other places with more intense stimulation, it left me just feeling just average. Anyway, I may return to try other specialists to see if I get more interesting sessions.

Pl do not ask me for contact. Check with TS. If anyone has good intense teasing massage to share, do PM. We can exchange.

Hi

Any lobang to share?

sharpedge
04-10-2015, 11:54 AM
Hi TS,

Please PM me the contact thanks! Probably gonna check it out today if theres time.

darrenown
04-10-2015, 03:23 PM
i went few times few times oso allow me to cum.. maybe im quite gd with them..

southpac
04-10-2015, 04:35 PM
Bro TS -- your inbox full liao!

pls share location and contact, thank you!

darkhorse4321
04-10-2015, 04:42 PM
Hi Bro,

Can share the location with me?

Thx in advance.

rodangio
18-10-2015, 12:11 PM
Bro can share location?

13a13y13lue
18-10-2015, 03:54 PM
Bro, care to share the location?

johnson28
18-10-2015, 10:17 PM

Pervy Sage
19-10-2015, 11:07 AM
Heard there are new girls...

djsmile00!
19-10-2015, 04:51 PM

Thanks for the update :)

kwon910
19-10-2015, 04:53 PM
bro can share contact and location ? thanks !

Cocroach
20-10-2015, 10:10 AM

+7 pts returned..

:D

dolbyric
20-10-2015, 10:33 PM
Bro please share the contacts thanks

Pervy Sage
21-10-2015, 08:04 AM
Thanks for the update :)

Actually I heard but have not seen the new girls....
Anyone who has seen them.... pls "share info"

Btw Rose has left....

FUNNYANDHORNY
21-10-2015, 09:01 AM
Bro, pls share. Thks aLot.

kasem88
21-10-2015, 09:14 AM
Brother, please share. Thank you.

ReCoKiA
22-10-2015, 03:42 PM
Would like to try later dont make to share ctcs bros?

missingworld
22-10-2015, 04:21 PM
hi bro, can pls share contact? pm me n I share with you my prostate massage contact too. thanks :)

FUNNYANDHORNY
23-10-2015, 03:40 PM
Actually I heard but have not seen the new girls....
Anyone who has seen them.... pls "share info"

Btw Rose has left....

COCO also left.

cupiddidi
24-10-2015, 10:33 AM
Brother, Can PM contact?

onwrath
24-10-2015, 01:44 PM
hi bro, can share contact? thanks, will up u! :D

cesc88
30-10-2015, 10:55 PM
hello bro, can share contact? thanks!

hiad64
29-11-2015, 02:16 PM
Think they do not hv the license for one of their shop

leoneil
29-11-2015, 09:36 PM
Pls share location. Thanks a lot.

rodangio
01-12-2015, 02:03 AM
Hi bro, share location please.

Thanks!

MassageLver
13-12-2015, 02:01 AM
hi bro. Can a massagelver get your contact for teasing massage? thanks!

your inbox is full btw. cant receive new msges.

odegree
24-12-2015, 10:06 AM
Any kind soul able to share this ctc? Thanks in advance

mevius
26-12-2015, 02:35 PM
Can share ??

petertan799
21-03-2016, 03:46 PM
Anyone know where is Alice now, miss her hard massage.

Cheers

Miwen
22-03-2016, 12:57 PM
This place is already gone...must say I had some good experience there before though...that's why bros should should really share with care.