PDA

View Full Version : Kuala Lumpur Midvalley

tanjc
24-05-2015, 05:53 PM
Going to KL for 5 nights on Business. Staying at Midvalley.

Any nice fun nearby?

bladesex
24-05-2015, 10:17 PM
Lol u kidding bro? Right in mid valley itself there's 2 health club.
Do patronize. Hehehe

tanjc
25-05-2015, 10:19 PM
Where is it? Im staying at gardens

princeofpersia
26-05-2015, 01:37 AM
Bro, next time search and read the forum please. I know your didi very hard right now, waiting for people to give free and quick answer.

1. Midway Spa @ Cititel - RM 238
Go hotel lobby, take lift to 3rd floor. No access card required. Don't forget to claim your free meal after cheong.

2. SenSpa @ Boulevard Hotel - also RM 238
Go hotel lobby, take lift to 9th floor. Again no access card required. Slightly better facilities. Also don't forget to claim free meal after cheong.

For both places, most of the stock will go home and sleep by midnight. Best to go between 5-9 pm. Prices are for FJ only. Massage will be extra. Not advisable as WGs are not trained in massage.

Stock to be expected - local Malaysian (Chinese, Sabah/Sarawak natives), PRC, Viet. Personally I think damage is too expensive. Best to take taxi and go some other places, more stock to choose, sometimes better quality, and damage less than RM 150. Any questions PM me bro.

infoeast
21-08-2015, 11:20 PM
Damage less than RM150 but quality ok? What's your suggestions bro?

Bro, next time search and read the forum please. I know your didi very hard right now, waiting for people to give free and quick answer.

Go hotel lobby, take lift to 3rd floor. No access card required. Don't forget to claim your free meal after cheong.

Go hotel lobby, take lift to 9th floor. Again no access card required. Slightly better facilities. Also don't forget to claim free meal after cheong.

For both places, most of the stock will go home and sleep by midnight. Best to go between 5-9 pm. Prices are for FJ only. Massage will be extra. Not advisable as WGs are not trained in massage.

Stock to be expected - local Malaysian (Chinese, Sabah/Sarawak natives), PRC, Viet. Personally I think damage is too expensive. Best to take taxi and go some other places, more stock to choose, sometimes better quality, and damage less than RM 150. Any questions PM me bro.

beautyhunter888
26-08-2015, 02:24 AM

Thanks ...

beautyhunter888
26-08-2015, 02:27 AM

ya lol.. 150 cheap le... bonk and go:)

UltraSeven
10-09-2016, 01:13 PM
Just went to Senspa at Boulevard. Took massage+special with a prc no.37. Her name is xiaoman. I was very early so didn't get to choose but luckily she has decent looks and skills.

clean&neat
21-09-2016, 01:50 PM

Cheapo bonk, go to Petaling Street and look for the RM40 bonks lah. No frills, go in, strip, cbj, cfj, wipe down and then go home.

If horny can go 3 rounds and still have RM30 left over. However you are sharing the pussy with banglas, etc. Ha ha.

Been there, done that.