PDA

View Full Version : Shanghai lady in Central - Speaks perfect english!

VeloCityGoo
22-05-2015, 04:19 PM
Its been awhile since i last ventured out to look for a new massage place. Plus, its is quite exciting to find new place, not knowing how it would turn out. Fortunately, i managed to find a good place with awesome massage.

Upon reaching this place, huge mall, can clearly see there are a handful of outlets. So walked around abit. Saw one unit, with one lady. Clearly she is from PRC, which i dont really fancy. However, i realised that she spoke v.good english. So decided to try.

Opted for a 30min massage, just to test water. To be honest, i had better massage but it wasnt that bad. Cracking of bones and good oil massage were gd enuf to make me fall asleep. While im still lying down, she asked if i wanted to try a Chinese special. Quoted her price,which is slightly ex,but i thought why not try it. Settled the price and off she went.

Not going into details but id say its not the usual mechanical stuff, which i like.Asked her what she did and she said its a chinese massage which is good for the small brother-blood flow,etc.

Name: RY
Boobs: Didnt really see, but should be on the smaller side
Massage: 7/10
Service: 8/10
RTM: Of course!
Damage: $30 + $70

Important note: Am more that willing to share but only with bros with minimum 300 points. Will screen thoroughly before sharing as its quite rare to have a PRC lady who could speak awesome English.

Bros who have shared with me their finds, do pm me, i can share this.

Bros below 300 points, you may try pm me but state why i should share with you (maybe you have contributed alot of frs or sth). If so, i dont mind sharing this place with you. dont just pm me asking for the ctc cause im just gonna ignore it.

Cheers!

ShittyAss
22-05-2015, 05:46 PM
Bro is she chio bo mah?

odanobunaga
22-05-2015, 08:36 PM
wah bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHARE!!!!

VeloCityGoo
23-05-2015, 08:28 AM
Handful of ctcs sent out liao. Will send another batch tmr.
To me shes quite chio. I hardly engage prcs so shes definitely one of the chio'est i have seen. Maybe some bros might disagree. Ultimately, the fact that she is good in massage and splken English is enuf for me to go bk for another visit soon.

Cheers!

johnn
27-09-2016, 02:10 AM
can speak eng ?? still there?

SSEAH
27-09-2016, 09:10 AM
Bro can share contact please :)