PDA

View Full Version : Married woman looking for short term SD

vonvon
21-05-2015, 10:59 PM
hi,

as per the title, this is my first time looking for an sd due to some cash flow issues and in my line of work, i can't afford to have these problems lying around for too long as it might affect my career progression.

name: yvonne
height & weight: 157cm/43kg
nationality & race: sg chinese
vital stats: 34C - 25 - 30 (waxed)
smoke: yes
drinks: yes
tattoo: no
profession: finance executive
relationship status: married with 2 kids
availability: immediate
frequency: 2x/week
photograph: http://tinypic.com/r/21nnnv5/8

a friend of mine told me that this is the 'easy' way out so i'm just trying to see if it's feasible, keeping an open mind and hoping for the best.

ideal sd:

race: chinese/malay/indian/caucasian
nationality: no preference
height & weight: no preference
profession: no preference
smoke/drinks/tattoo: no preference
relationship status: attached/married would be preferred as i saw on this forum that these category of people are more discreet

i'm looking at approximately 2k a month.

not sure if i got the format right, but i guess it is, as per the sticky-ed thread in this section.

Jayyyy
22-05-2015, 04:46 AM
Good luck and all the best TS, but I still think, looking for a SD to solve some "cash-flow" issues isn't the way to go. Especially that you are married with 2 kids. Can't you and your husband work something out?

~Barramundi~
22-05-2015, 08:21 AM
Good morning to you, Ms VonVon.

Tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. Can you mail me and we can discuss from there?

Thanks.

foxyapple
22-05-2015, 08:33 AM
Wah so slim so pretty!

Ts u should provide email so that more can respond to u!

Good luck! :D

watssupp
22-05-2015, 08:36 AM
Woohoo married man reporting!!
:D

22-05-2015, 08:37 AM
Very sure this is the same person behind the fake sb previously. Forget which thread but is a guy. Then will ask u trf 50 for transport. If anyone manage to meet this sb do post :) would be really shock of this is a legit person:)

22-05-2015, 08:42 AM
Ok found liao the previous nick used was yvonne97 now vonvon? Haha dude wan scam also dun use back same nick la aiyooo , got info that behind this scam is the legendary anthony marc haha cus both using same number.

larue
22-05-2015, 08:43 AM
TS is selling herself real short here, no wonder her inbox is overflowing.

For the benefit of all interested parties, would TS care to share how she proposes to meet twice a week while juggling a full time job with two presumably very young children to take care of.

larue
22-05-2015, 08:44 AM
Lol, the old adage then, 'if it sounds too good to be true.....'

22-05-2015, 08:48 AM
This is a fake trust me guys, :)

Speculator
22-05-2015, 10:53 AM
Scam or real? If real I'm keen.

simple2kee
22-05-2015, 11:36 AM
scam or real, im keen :D

Yakuza
22-05-2015, 12:03 PM
I like to deal wif scam.. u at pasir ris? my block is just next to the api api river.. which is where u r standing.. by the way.. who took the picture for u if u wan discreet?
.. and u r not 22 yo leh.. more like 30+

WOOHOO
22-05-2015, 12:03 PM
Woohoo married man reporting!!

you called me ah???

ahhhh you arried ah???

like that huh

hhhmmmmm...... :p

watssupp
22-05-2015, 01:08 PM
you called me ah???

ahhhh you arried ah???

like that huh

hhhmmmmm...... :p

Hmmmm means me n u got chance right!!!

WOOHOO
22-05-2015, 01:21 PM
Hmmmm means me n u got chance right!!!

never knew you were married ma :p

lalalalala

vonvon
22-05-2015, 01:58 PM
hi,

as per the title, this is my first time looking for an sd due to some cash flow issues and in my line of work, i can't afford to have these problems lying around for too long as it might affect my career progression.

name: yvonne
height & weight: 157cm/43kg
nationality & race: sg chinese
vital stats: 34C - 25 - 30 (waxed)
smoke: yes
drinks: yes
tattoo: no
profession: finance executive
relationship status: married with 2 kids
availability: immediate
frequency: 2x/week
photograph: http://tinypic.com/r/21nnnv5/8

a friend of mine told me that this is the 'easy' way out so i'm just trying to see if it's feasible, keeping an open mind and hoping for the best.

ideal sd:

race: chinese/malay/indian/caucasian
nationality: no preference
height & weight: no preference
profession: no preference
smoke/drinks/tattoo: no preference
relationship status: attached/married would be preferred as i saw on this forum that these category of people are more discreet

i'm looking at approximately 2k a month.

not sure if i got the format right, but i guess it is, as per the sticky-ed thread in this section.

sorry,

i forgot to include my email address.

please kindly contact me at [email protected]

thank you.

vonvon
22-05-2015, 02:01 PM
Very sure this is the same person behind the fake sb previously. Forget which thread but is a guy. Then will ask u trf 50 for transport. If anyone manage to meet this sb do post :) would be really shock of this is a legit person:)

do you get an orgasm out of such posts? because i have zero interest in your $50.

i'll be meeting prospective SDs in person, there is no need to 'request for transport fees' as i'm not that miserable yet.

vonvon
22-05-2015, 02:02 PM
I like to deal wif scam.. u at pasir ris? my block is just next to the api api river.. which is where u r standing.. by the way.. who took the picture for u if u wan discreet?
.. and u r not 22 yo leh.. more like 30+

do i look like i am naked in this photograph?
there are more than 5 trillion photographs with woman standing straight, fully clothed, that are on the internet.

so i guess they're not discreet as well.

demonhunter
22-05-2015, 02:35 PM
Damn it ! im late again ....

:D :p

zinedine zidane
22-05-2015, 02:36 PM
Married man here, I fall in liao :D

Oh and btw, must upfront payment? :)

WOOHOO
22-05-2015, 02:37 PM
best part is people think woo the TS PM me wanna hook up??? zzzzzzzzzzzzz

lol kekekekeke

ah rat
22-05-2015, 03:01 PM
best part is people think woo the TS PM me wanna hook up??? zzzzzzzzzzzzz

lol kekekekeke

Sis,U want to hook up with me :D

DanTheCow
22-05-2015, 03:05 PM
Married with 2 kids at 22??!! Damn!! Too young... Too young....

Well... There will always be scammers if there are scammees.... Hahaha... :p So beware ppl.... :)

watssupp
22-05-2015, 03:05 PM

Mai cut q,pls q up!

WOOHOO
22-05-2015, 03:06 PM

sure babes meet ya at the usual place :p

Tua hei mee there okies?

ah rat
22-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Mai cut q,pls q up!

Bro, u go & piak that one :D

sure babes meet ya at the usual place :p

Tua hei mee there okies?

Sis, Roger :) :D

22-05-2015, 04:47 PM
this is the previous post,

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=511274&highlight=

look at the similarity in writing etc, only some info is changed.
from my experience finding SB, normally restricted to chinese only for chinese SB, this sb can malay can indian can all, no offense to other race but at age22 and mother of 2? is possible but age 22 still young mindset i dun think is a real person.

i will still stand by the words I say if any real samster here met this person do post and let me know I will take down my post.

urgg
22-05-2015, 05:12 PM
this is the previous post,

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=511274&highlight=

look at the similarity in writing etc, only some info is changed.
from my experience finding SB, normally restricted to chinese only for chinese SB, this sb can malay can indian can all, no offense to other race but at age22 and mother of 2? is possible but age 22 still young mindset i dun think is a real person.

i will still stand by the words I say if any real samster here met this person do post and let me know I will take down my post.

hmm.. bro u confirm chun? if chun Sat Sun I tan 3072 liao! :D

I just passing by nia... :D

fieryguy80
22-05-2015, 05:35 PM
Body look good and tone, somemore can get married so young.. look must be good. But only request for 2k/mth...hmm.. there's must be a catch somewhere...

TheGreatArtiste
22-05-2015, 07:46 PM
I very tempted to apply but such good deals can't be I so lucky can get. So better pass.

22-05-2015, 11:42 PM
do i look like i am naked in this photograph?
there are more than 5 trillion photographs with woman standing straight, fully clothed, that are on the internet.

so i guess they're not discreet as well.

look at the way he reply , haha such arrogant I am sure this guy is the same person ANY BROS MANAGE TO MEET THIS PERSON do let me know very curious, no clones thanks esp iolv iolx etc all his clones.

cumblaster
23-05-2015, 02:45 AM
Hi Von

If you really are the real deal, drop me an email at [email protected]. Or just PM me with your contact details.
38/single/local/Eurasian and have my own place so can be discreet (no hotels checking for our ID). Oh and clear your inbox too.

23-05-2015, 05:16 AM
Hi Von

If you really are the real deal, drop me an email at [email protected]. Or just PM me with your contact details.
38/single/local/Eurasian and have my own place so can be discreet (no hotels checking for our ID). Oh and clear your inbox too.

fake deal dun be hopeful. :)

tongalvin
23-05-2015, 04:39 PM
Can see the icon state as male , and the format is always appear the same , something funny

assrammer
23-05-2015, 08:14 PM
don't use this cheap chee by.......... 2k only......... cannot be good......... lol

wittyman
23-05-2015, 11:59 PM
Ok found liao the previous nick used was yvonne97 now vonvon? Haha dude wan scam also dun use back same nick la aiyooo , got info that behind this scam is the legendary anthony marc haha cus both using same number.

good PI, any success report :D

wittyman
24-05-2015, 12:01 AM
Damn it ! im late again ....

:D :p

show your dick and $$, u never late :D

assrammer
24-05-2015, 10:27 AM
some bros here should set up a "CSI Squad"......... lol......

clinton
24-05-2015, 11:53 AM
some bros here should set up a "CSI Squad"......... lol......

bro no need csi, too good to be true ...

assrammer
24-05-2015, 01:08 PM
bro no need csi, too good to be true ...

maybe not for this 'chee by'........ haha....... but more like a squad generally to expose fakers, quackers, mutherfuckers, etc........ :)

c0cktailov3r
28-05-2015, 12:33 AM
Hi Von

Your email doesn't work.
Are u the scammer instead? No offence!