PDA

View Full Version : She made me sim niao niao

wasilang
21-05-2015, 06:06 AM
This babe I encountered in Singapore, at 1st I thought is another one of those scam, but still try fish some info. Later on 1 gangho kaki actually arrange to meet her and up her in her hotel. :rolleyes:

She say she will be leaving SGP 28th this month. Any bro here "encountered" her liao and wat's the verdict? Worth the $$$ anot?

http://i60.tinypic.com/64ezhz.jpg

thehand
21-05-2015, 08:17 AM
This babe I encountered in Singapore, at 1st I thought is another one of those scam, but still try fish some info. Later on 1 gangho kaki actually arrange to meet her and up her in her hotel. :rolleyes:

She say she will be leaving SGP 28th this month. Any bro here "encountered" her liao and wat's the verdict? Worth the $$$ anot?

any contact to share?

lt0l0tl
21-05-2015, 08:34 AM
Vietnamese?

thomas999
21-05-2015, 10:58 AM
What's the dmg?

clapton
21-05-2015, 05:20 PM
I have simliar exp b4, 1 Korean & 1 Viet. Found via Wechaat & Momo.

Both no agent and charge about $50 cheaper then those in forum.

To compare:

Quality is almos the same.
Service... much much.... WORSE.
Attitute.... SUCKs. Like they are the queen and you paid yet to please them....

idjones
21-05-2015, 06:57 PM

Can you PM me her contact? I don't mind to try her if the Price is right :)

FR is guaranteed if I have a session with her.

wasilang
21-05-2015, 11:02 PM
Well some questions by bros here via PM, I answer all here.

She said she Korean, I never see her passport. I never try myself, one of my friend did. He kena $300 damage. I do not have her ctc, only talked to her using Wechat, and the English is quite CMI. But I did met up with her once, one night drinking and a little ECA, went makan steamboat with her. In person quite ok lah, slim, my type, but boh bullet liao :p.

When I pass her Wechat to my friend, he say the ID can't be found via ID search. But I search can find, he say maybe is she disabled some functions, I not sure also wor. Then he gave me his ID and I msg her to add him, that's how they met up. Later I msg her ask her to fix her ID if have bro here interested.

fucksusi
22-05-2015, 08:33 AM
Care to share her wechat ID?

wasilang
22-05-2015, 07:03 PM
Haiz...chicken n duck chat so tiring. I also not sure if she have fixed her wechat settings. However I will share her ID with some bros that PM me. But I will only give it to bros that have posted FRs B4, just to save her the trouble from, you all know lah....... those jia ba boh sai pang hoping for ..... KNS. Remember she is here to make money. I am not making anything outta this, so if she did not fix her wechat, and bros can't add her with ID search...pai seh.

However, she staying around Chinatown, so if any bros there using wechat found her in ppl nearby, cfrm can msg her and she is a real deal, not some scam. Just a little piece of info I can share here for the benefits of all cheongster here. Good luck.

Mastodonman
22-05-2015, 07:23 PM
Hope can receive id bro =D

Don fujiwara
22-05-2015, 10:58 PM
Bro can you Pm me or Wechat id...thanks bro

need_it
23-05-2015, 12:04 AM
Her wechat name is Hana (not her ID). Added her around Chinatown area. Think is her second stint here. Said she is Korean but from her pix and all, I think she is Thai. I can send you her Id if you guys want. Just pm.

ahboi123
23-05-2015, 07:30 AM
[img=http://s15.postimg.org/dpc8dbr4n/image.jpg] (http://postimg.org/image/dpc8dbr4n/)
Got her wechat recently and happen to saw this thread. Alright bros, I might not be right but I hope to warn some bros. If you notice her necklace is those that siambu love to wear no matter when. And secondly, I wonder if she's katoey ....

Anw, I tried to search her ID using another account which is not her friend, no problem.

Just my 20 cents hope to help some bros.

Hori
23-05-2015, 07:58 AM
Her wechat name is Hana (not her ID). Added her around Chinatown area. Think is her second stint here. Said she is Korean but from her pix and all, I think she is Thai. I can send you her Id if you guys want. Just pm.

Hey bro
Pls pm me her wechat id
Tyvm

sexy_lion
23-05-2015, 08:59 AM
WOW! Another stunner! Must up her a good one!

Pls PM me her WeChat ID?

mybubblepop
23-05-2015, 10:17 AM
according to souces and some feedback.. should be a thai LB :D qoute for 300 at a shophouse hotel
he say feels fake her pussy and weird

sexy_lion
23-05-2015, 03:24 PM
Thank you bros for all the info!

Something's weird with this FL!

Ma chiam like back to good old days where honest FR & info exchange is the order of the forum!

Mastodonman
23-05-2015, 05:31 PM
Thanks for heads uo bro.

ahboi123
23-05-2015, 10:09 PM
I'm quite sure she's a Thai LB. and she's trying to scam our sammyboy bros. those who don't believe can pm me for ID, if you're experience enough one look at photos you can tell she's not a Korean.

Hori
23-05-2015, 10:51 PM
Pls pm me wechat Id tyvm

Hori
23-05-2015, 10:52 PM
Pm me pls wechat id

slyer
24-05-2015, 12:47 AM
according to souces and some feedback.. should be a thai LB :D qoute for 300 at a shophouse hotel

Lady boy? :eek:

wasilang
24-05-2015, 01:47 AM

Can ask for more info bro? Coz I never tried her B4, also never tried any LB pussy......How to tell if the pussy "weird"? I wonder is the feeling different when u finger a LB pussy...but from experience all the pussy I fingered not really all feels the same lol. KNN how I know which pussy is "man made" :o
This one must learn.

I'm quite sure she's a Thai LB. and she's trying to scam our sammyboy bros. those who don't believe can pm me for ID, if you're experience enough one look at photos you can tell she's not a Thai.

So you mean from her looks you feel she is Thai or not Thai? I tried to find out more from her, it seems should be the father is Korean, mother is from Laos, so maybe another story of Guys fuck n forget or jump ship :D

ReferencePoint
24-05-2015, 01:50 AM
Seems like Thai or that region but how did TS think she's Korean??

wasilang
24-05-2015, 02:27 AM
Seems like Thai or that region but how did TS think she's Korean??

This thread only 2 pages, read post #7

mybubblepop
24-05-2015, 02:28 AM
there are two types of LB. those pre opt who make themself overhual will dislike people saying that they are LB. once you ask them if they are LB either block you or ignore you. usually during session LB will make the room as dark as possible before or after session so you will not see any scar. their body usually too sexy to be true ass too perky boobs fake. pussy no natural juice needed ky.. feels too tight.. their clits are different from usual ones..
look at their bones usually bigger than girls.. hands and fingers.. their body hair

Lady boy? :eek:

Can ask for more info bro? Coz I never tried her B4, also never tried any LB pussy......How to tell if the pussy "weird"? I wonder is the feeling different when u finger a LB pussy...but from experience all the pussy I fingered not really all feels the same lol. KNN how I know which pussy is "man made" :o
This one must learn.

So you mean from her looks you feel she is Thai or not Thai? I tried to find out more from her, it seems should be the father is Korean, mother is from Laos, so maybe another story of Guys fuck n forget or jump ship :D

wasilang
24-05-2015, 03:07 AM
The part ppl ask me how I got the idea she Korean

http://i57.tinypic.com/2wq60s9.jpg

Now the only unsure thing is her actual nationality. For her being a LB I do not think quite possible. I actually passed her Wechat ID to another kaki and he chiong liao. I got ask, her boobs natural or enhanced. He told me is natural, but not really that big. I dun know lah, if you can make sizable boobs with out implants, but I believe my kaki would not have up her if he had doubts :p

mybubblepop
24-05-2015, 03:16 AM
best is still go try it yourself to know :o
i ever met a Vietnamese who looks, feel and hear like a girl.. no sense of male from her at all..
through advance medical operation these days sometimes really tough to tell..
but honestly if she will to be market in SBF... many guys will queue to meet 'him'

The part ppl ask me how I got the idea she Korean

http://i57.tinypic.com/2wq60s9.jpg

Now the only unsure thing is her actual nationality. For her being a LB I do not think quite possible. I actually passed her Wechat ID to another kaki and he chiong liao. I got ask, her boobs natural or enhanced. He told me is natural, but not really that big. I dun know lah, if you can make sizable boobs with out implants, but I believe my kaki would not have up her if he had doubts :p

wala
24-05-2015, 05:53 AM

From your signature it seems u should be OKT, so you chit chat with ur custy and they tell you that? :eek:
Hard to find one OKT that will actually talk about girls from other sources with their custy.

Ma chiam like back to good old days where honest FR & info exchange is the order of the forum!

I also miss the good old days...I miss non OKT TS and FL girls, I miss all the FRs :(, but I do not miss the pussy :D

Hellmode
24-05-2015, 06:23 AM
I'm pretty sure non original girls will not have G-spot and Cervix. Finger enough and you will know the differences.

Some of them has been on hormones pills since very young to the extend they grow real breast, barely noticeable Adam's apple and all. But voice, facial features and bone size are usually the first tell take signs.

ahboi123
24-05-2015, 09:35 AM
This one must learn.

Never doubt your bro. But I don't trust WL especially ladyboy. Just hope to alert our fellow sammyboy bros in "fake" goods:D

Anw replied pms of the Hana wechat ID. You guys decide on your own.

Bt w, I did speak to her in English then abit of Korean. But when I wrote in thai if she's from thai, she did not ? Or replied me anything. It just sound to fishy to me.

xeroorc
30-05-2015, 12:11 AM
Hell i just found one too. Im gonna go try. She says its 400 overnight

xeroorc
30-05-2015, 12:14 AM
I found one too she looks delicious. Sorry first time commenting around. Its 400 dollars for overnite. 8-6. Iwill try and let u guys know

xatral
31-05-2015, 04:14 PM
Tried one Korean one before at Peninsula. Top storey, great view. Attitude was really bad. Rushed me to cum. After the act was done, she rushed me to get out of the room cuz she had another customer.

Hori
31-05-2015, 08:25 PM
Pls pm me wechat contact pls

fishball
01-06-2015, 06:54 AM
Had tried.. Confirmed 101% is a ladyboy from Thai/ Laos.. initially denied "she" is Ladyboy.. Than "she" kept quiet when I pointed out some features.. Boobs are those very hard ones.. The only thing that can make it is her face that is after "she" make up..