PDA

View Full Version : PRC in KLANG part 2

Pages : [1] 2

master1521
28-04-2006, 07:10 AM
Very sorry brothers, the old thread is already missing and i relly don't know how to find and it has been a long time i didn't post ant FR later kena "taruk" just know how to sing song only never contribute :D

ok here goes, after the TCSS yesterday, proceded with the rest to Imperial where i didn't find any to my liking and since our seniors very "sian" already i decided to try out De Swan KTV. Bruce, Leo73, wisecity, must have G.F.E. and myself was the participants.. wisecity was walking on the way but flew our kite (said wanted to take things from the car and was never seen again):mad: we were there only for about an hour due to shortage of girls... had 2 jugs, paid the bill then left for KLANG (same group).... my adventure as below thanks to our bro G.T.M. for new contact. Went scouting to 4 times before i met something to my licking, overall service is normal nothing to shout or cry about either.

Xiao Hong (suppose to be something in red)

FAce : 7.75 (my kinda of taste-similar to WHY nOT lady)
Body : 7/10 (slim, boobs is very nice 34B Cup with pink nipples but small arse)
Bj : 6/10 gentle with cat bath
Ar : nil
Fj : 8/10 facial effects (understand why right)
RTF : 6.5/10 if i can speak than I'llrate better (only given for expression and french kissing)

damage 130 + 20 tips

p.s. Bruce & Leo73 should have FR to write also....

DeKuip
28-04-2006, 09:38 AM
.... my adventure as below thanks to our bro G.T.M. for new contact.

Ma Hai... like that oso need to mention arr? I oredi told u i dont like to give out Klang PRC number anymore but since u are my bro no choice loh.

Anyone who wanna have Klang PRC contacts pls dont ask me!! Becoz i gave it all to bro Master liao.

Bruce.J
29-04-2006, 03:37 PM
damn, thought can run away without writing a FR....haha
ok here it goes...
went to the ger room... saw 2 ger in da room... i choose the better looking one... she was wearing a super short white dress... :D

BoBo

Face : 6/10
Body : 7/10 (petite and slim)
BJ : taking her own sweet time... gentle type
FJ : 7/10 ( will to try any position)
Frenching, Fingering, Painting : yes
GFE : 8/10 (she said give me special treatment)
RTF : yea

damage 130 + 20 tips

Had a good time...thanks to Master and gang.

Leo73 where is your virgin FR?? :P

KLKOOL
29-04-2006, 03:51 PM
Great FR Bruce.. so Master... all targets scanned and completed ??? :rolleyes:

DeKuip
29-04-2006, 05:01 PM
Bro Master,

I think yesterday and today new batch PRC's has arrived.. i will pass u the new updates when i see u...

U should be proud of urself... coz u never expect u will be the Klang PRC's King rite? kekeke..

DeKuip
29-04-2006, 05:04 PM
ok here it goes...
went to the ger room... saw 2 ger in da room... i choose the better looking one... she was wearing a super short white dress...

Wah bro Bruce,

I like short sexy dress too... imagine a NL (dark skin) wear this super short dress leh... :p

Good FR, must say u are a steady newbie bro, do join our gathering more. Slow slow u will become KL No1 Farker too... but only after KLKOOL retired from cheonging scene. :p

Bruce.J
29-04-2006, 06:13 PM
bro dekuip,
yea... short sexy dress.. imagine also can nose bleed man..

me really lucky to meet u guys ... TSH, TSH, Dekuip, TD, Master and all other KL bros. U guys really steady. *salute*
I'll try to join as often as possible..

KL no 1 farker title belongs to bro KLKOOL.
nick KLKOOL already show he conquer KL already. :p

i become sidekick enough.. :D

fong
29-04-2006, 10:08 PM
walau bro dekuip u got so many nice prc contact in klang but u only giv me 1 how
come?

mbz777
30-04-2006, 02:35 AM
bro master, bruce etc,

wa lau, now i know where u all disappear to after i went in at imperial lah. y lah didnt bring me along?

bro DK, u goin to check out the new batch of PRC ka? can bring me along ka? dunno y after the tcss last thurs suddenly became ultra horny oredi lah.

master and bruce, i oso big fan of ultra short skirts esp the cute japanese pleated 1s...!!! i had a married woman fuck buddy who used to tease me with a short white see-thru skirt when we go out clubbing b4 sex, sumtimes she wear red thong, black thong and once without any underwear! i'll post some of those pics once i m done with the vietnamese whore series. when u all goin to check out the PRC with short skirt pls sms me to join ok? after bonking, bak kut teh or ikan bakar on me no prob! :D

justhere
30-04-2006, 03:02 PM
hi there,

when to klang for bonking for the 1st time last month...... no good.. bad service. but the PRC looks pretty.. but anyway i cant really remmber that place coz my fren bought me there... somewhere around klang parade.. if i'm not wrong...

Burns888
30-04-2006, 03:07 PM
The King is Dead !!!! The King is Dead !!!! All hail the New King of Klang PRCs !!!!!!

Bro Master ... u the man !!!!:D

DeKuip
30-04-2006, 04:35 PM
The King is Dead !!!! The King is Dead !!!! All hail the New King of Klang PRCs !!!!!!

Bro Master ... u the man !!!!:D

Talk abt Klang PRC's ... u think u are small patato arr? U oso fark at least 1000 times in Klang liao...

Burns888
30-04-2006, 10:38 PM
Talk abt Klang PRC's ... u think u are small patato arr? U oso fark at least 1000 times in Klang liao...

Hur Hur Hur !!!! Lei Ke Hai !!!!

U very free oh ??? Or is it TD go Danok u cha me instead ??:p

leo73
01-05-2006, 07:39 PM
This is my virgin FR....

here goes...... went cheonging with master and bruce in klang... hooked up with ' siow nan' (which is the PRC next to master's room wan)..

Face : 6
Body : 6.5/10 (boobs ok... i give it maybe 32b)
BJ : 7/10 (got cold and warm feel - listerine and hot water)
AR : nil
FJ : 6.5/10
RTF : dunno what (newbe mah)
GFE : nil

damage : RM130 (no tips):D

That it my first FR.....:D

leo73
01-05-2006, 07:44 PM
This is my virgin FR...
here goes... went with master and bruce for cheonging in klang... hooked up with PRC named 'siow nan' (which means small blue)...

FAce : 6
Body : 6/10 (slim, boobs is 32B Cup with long nipples)
Bj : 7/10 (cold and warm-listrine and hot water)
Fj : 6/10 facial effects

damage 130

shiok1968
02-05-2006, 07:11 PM
This is my virgin FR...
here goes... went with master and bruce for cheonging in klang... hooked up with PRC named 'siow nan' (which means small blue)...

FAce : 6
Body : 6/10 (slim, boobs is 32B Cup with long nipples)
Bj : 7/10 (cold and warm-listrine and hot water)
Fj : 6/10 facial effects

damage 130Hehehe.... like the part that you say "RTF : dunno what (newbe mah).

Bro, RTF means Return To Fark. Normally if you like the girl and wants to go for second time, you will put 'YES'. However in this case, I presume that you will want to see other goods so for RTF, you can write "Not likely cos want to see others".:p

ukcheong
02-05-2006, 07:34 PM
Bro, RTF means Return To Fark

For some bro like Dekuip, this is "RTBF". :p

DeKuip
02-05-2006, 08:48 PM
For some bro like Dekuip, this is "RTBF". :p

What is RTBF? :rolleyes:

ukcheong
03-05-2006, 12:29 AM
What is RTBF?

RTBF = Return to Be Farked.

Sometimes it's RTBR.

Other bros esp newbies pls note. This RTBF and RTBR can only be used by certain brothers.... dun simply put put ar... Currently our GTM holds the rights to these two acronyms. Want to use got to ask his permission ler :D

selim
03-05-2006, 07:05 PM
Bro Master,

I think yesterday and today new batch PRC's has arrived.. i will pass u the new updates when i see u...

U should be proud of urself... coz u never expect u will be the Klang PRC's King rite? kekeke..

DeKuip, update for me also. My PRC all went back liao. Looking for replenishmnet. hehehe.

mbz777
04-05-2006, 03:01 AM
Bro DK, when u goin to go klang do stock take ah? i waiting for 3 days liao....my little brother curious ka i c liao leh...please cepat cepat lah...bkt on me no prob...

shiok1968
04-05-2006, 07:44 AM
Bro DK, when u goin to go klang do stock take ah? i waiting for 3 days liao....my little brother curious ka i c liao leh...please cepat cepat lah...bkt on me no prob...You asking the wrong person.Our GTM have retired from the Klang scene.The official person to look for now is Bro master1521. He has taken over the mandate from Bro DK. All official and commando missions to Klang must gain approval from Bro master first. Why? Bcos Bro master always very horny and needs to fark everyday.:D

DeKuip
04-05-2006, 10:56 AM
DeKuip, update for me also. My PRC all went back liao. Looking for replenishmnet. hehehe.

Bro Sifu,

I have sent u a sms :D

Bro DK, when u goin to go klang do stock take ah? i waiting for 3 days liao....my little brother curious ka i c liao leh...please cepat cepat lah...bkt on me no prob...

Bro mbz,

Soon lah... i will check they location 1st.. if go need to know which hotel they stay mah. Err.. if wanna treat dont treat BKT lah.. better treat Pandamaran or The Seafood Village (that 1 built above the sea 1). :p

DeKuip
04-05-2006, 10:58 AM
You asking the wrong person.Our GTM have retired from the Klang scene.The official person to look for now is Bro master1521. He has taken over the mandate from Bro DK. All official and commando missions to Klang must gain approval from Bro master first. Why? Bcos Bro master always very horny and needs to fark everyday.:D

Actually me retired from all scenes. A warning... i dont think other bros will enjoy the gers after bro master has screwed her! kekeke...

mbz777
04-05-2006, 11:09 AM
Bro DK, pandamaran not happening anymore. if wan v go hainan seafud village oso can lah...but i think bkt more power to replenish the lost energy mah...mayb after the big bone bkt immediately can go for 2nd round leh...but bro master cannot hv bkt eh? its ok, v get him the chick-kut-teh at taman rashna near berkeley. if u need the ultimate E.S.P. (extra shooting power) then v hv to go to bukit tambun penang. i bring u & other kL taikors to eat the shellfish egg....after tat go penang thye wan or hatyai shoot 3 shots straight oso can lah! :D

bro master, y silent for so many days huh? thnks for the points, hv lined u up to up ur point ok?

bro bruce, when can take me & bro DK to let us satisfy our ultra mini skirt fetish ah?

i sik chai for almost 1 week liao leh, i think if no bro respond i will hv to go on solo mission this afternoon at tropicana!!!! arrggghhhh!!!

BLUESMAN
04-05-2006, 05:16 PM

Bro Selim....your PRC out of stock why worry....you still king of batin mah.

This one temporary problem only. Very soon your stock come back and then your PM box flooded.

master1521
04-05-2006, 09:10 PM
bro master, y silent for so many days huh? thnks for the points, hv lined u up to up ur point ok?

not silent! just prefer to read and study, but at the same time full of action!!! :D

anyway thanks for your invitation to check puchong site but tonight going to thai club for some drinks with old friends perhaps later if you manage to read this we can go and check out the klang scene ... still ava. after 3 a.m.

swordfish66
05-05-2006, 02:35 AM
hi fellow bros,

hope can share lead where to get these PRC:confused: . haven't try Klang so so be nice if can get jalan there:)

mbz777
05-05-2006, 03:37 AM
Hi bro master, u & me still awake, still posting....u oso like me watching football izzit? this bloody "ass"senal never fail to disappoint me lah. anyway, wat to do? die hard fan so hv to bear the agony & watch la. too bad didnt read ur post earlier. i went with bruce to check out lobang sumwhere in puchong. Got puchong thread to post FR ka? v both had prc and quite satisfied lah...u free to bring me to check out klang "bobo" prc tmrw? send me sms can ah?

master1521
05-05-2006, 03:45 AM
Hi bro master, u & me still awake, still posting....u oso like me watching football izzit? this bloody "ass"senal never fail to disappoint me lah. anyway, wat to do? die hard fan so hv to bear the agony & watch la. too bad didnt read ur post earlier. i went with bruce to check out lobang sumwhere in puchong. Got puchong thread to post FR ka? v both had prc and quite satisfied lah...u free to bring me to check out klang "bobo" prc tmrw? send me sms can ah?

Actually just got back from Thai Club, nearly kena picked up by PRC FL... ha ha ha.... Tomorrow, shouldn't be a problem but must be after 9pm. will contact you

mbz777
05-05-2006, 04:52 AM
great! i wait for your sms ok? if you x hv my hp pm me i resend. TQ! "Arse" senal won!!!! Yahoo!!!! hopefully will motivate them to play their normal attacking game against Barcelona....

cscs
05-05-2006, 08:11 AM
Where is KLANG?
I do not know Johore well.

shiok1968
05-05-2006, 08:38 AM
Where is KLANG?
I do not know Johore well.It's not at Johore. Must cross Singapore border and travel to the furthest end. When you see the word Changi Village, it means that you have reached Klang.:rolleyes:

DRYDUST
05-05-2006, 08:52 AM
It's not at Johore. Must cross Singapore border and travel to the furthest end. When you see the word Changi Village, it means that you have reached Klang.:rolleyes:

hahahha....u hav lot of time to explain hor.....so today bus wat time?

shiok1968
05-05-2006, 09:00 AM
hahahha....u hav lot of time to explain hor.....so today bus wat time?Tmr lah!!! Anyway let's talk later bcos wait Big Boss angry we tcss here.:D

DeKuip
06-05-2006, 10:33 AM
From my latest contacts of Klang PRC's, thanks broz HamSupChai and Master being so kind to check it out for us...

They feed back to me yesterday is:

Ma Hai!!! Really cannot make it lah... and if u spend me i oso wont take!!!

I knew Klang PRC's sucks long time ago.. but that the quality drop like this low level i really dunno coz i haven't been there for few months liao. :(

primus23
07-05-2006, 04:25 PM
ive always read about the klang adventours, but never experience it.

i would definitly love to join one of u guys to try it out, or even would be great if any of u could provide some information on where in klang can i find these activities hehe.

i asked some of my klang frens, but they said its been closed down and they do not know where are the new ones, so sad :(

Zambo
07-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Just finding my way aroung Klang - seems that there are a few interesting places but still go to KL for Saturday night. Anyone got advice on thai girls in Klang? I found thai restaurant but girl cannot..

KLKOOL
07-05-2006, 06:45 PM
I found thai restaurant but girl cannot..
If only so easy :D lol

Klang... u can PM Master1521... but the action noth worth the time... in my opinion of course...

master1521
08-05-2006, 04:33 AM
Klang... u can PM Master1521... but the action noth worth the time... in my opinion of course...

true enough thats why on tuesday i'll be on my way to bangkok....

shiok1968
10-05-2006, 10:56 PM
Where is KLANG?
I do not know Johore well.

It's not at Johore. Must cross Singapore border and travel to the furthest end. When you see the word Changi Village, it means that you have reached Klang. Just got zapped for posting the reply to the above question. Well, I agree that I am talking cock but I am just surprised bcos the person that posted the above question joined much earlier than me, in other words not a newbie. Yet the question posted is very surprising. For newbies we can actually tell them to read the stickies but for old birds, what actually must we do?

I am not annoyed with the guy posting the question bcos laziness can be forgiven but for the person that zapped me, please at least have the balls to put down your nick. I accept the zap bcos I know I am talking cock but if you have the sensibility to zap me then you should have the guts to own up. What are you scared of? Be a man and do what a man is supposed to do. Dun hide behind the PC and pretend that you have big balls. :mad:

KLKOOL
11-05-2006, 05:34 AM
Just got zapped for posting the reply to the above question.

What to do... I also got zapped on another thread after In posted not to be contacted for contacts... lotz of 'dickheads" with 'no balls' here... so the only thing we can do is.... continue as we are lorr... ma hai... points can't buy us bonks... and like we gove a shit :rolleyes: ....

Cheers... and how is home base treating u :D ?

CibLover
11-05-2006, 09:29 AM
SSH,

You've been keeping quite a low profile since going back to Sg. Even your Sg buddies said they have not heard from you. Really went back to prison, huh?...kekekeke.

Anyway, don't care too much about the points, lah. There are really boh liao people around without contributing much but expect to be spoon-fed. Can't really understand their mentality...it's like we owe them millions. Please, lah....go read up some of the related threads and do some homeworks. Most of the informations have been posted here and there. Geezz.....

shiok1968
11-05-2006, 11:25 AM
Cheers bros....

You know me lah.... points also cannot change for bonks or even coffee. Me just talking cock as usual.....:p

I am been very quiet here at homebase bcos my boss landed a last min project on my lap. So every day just busy working. Furthermore not able to access to SBF at my office so only can post at nite. Sometimes so tired just read up a bit then off to bed. Dun even have time for bonks.:(

DeKuip
11-05-2006, 12:23 PM
Ma Hai YSH and SSH... we talk abt Klang PRC's in this thread lah.. not points redeem free bonk okay? :p

I personlly think the best place to bonk PRC's is in a HC, but hor still heard abt some of them aren't that great with they service...

I need bro Master update from Klang PRC's, i really hope he can find a gem from the many new batches that have arrived. Now waiting for bro Master come back from Hatyai/BKK 1st. :rolleyes:

brenwsm
11-05-2006, 07:05 PM
Bro DeKuip,
u like me then waiting for master to get back. any idea when?

shiok1968
12-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Bro DeKuip,
u like me then waiting for master to get back. any idea when?Why you waiting for master to come back? One cannon in Klang enough... if two appear, all the PRC will go running home and then no more..... so sad:rolleyes:

brenwsm
14-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Ha! Ha! I guess when master comes back then we go for 2 'cannon' salute.

Thanks Bros who have upped me.:cool:

DeKuip
15-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Ha! Ha! I guess when master comes back then we go for 2 'cannon' salute.

Thanks Bros who have upped me.:cool:

Bro,

Master is back but he need to rest few days... he said overshot in Hatyai. kekeke..

When we go Klang together we choose 1 the most lansi PRC and Master n u shoot her sure we wont see her soon again in M'sia... kekeke.

KLKOOL
15-05-2006, 01:12 PM
Bro,

Master is back but he need to rest few days... he said overshot in Hatyai. kekeke..

When we go Klang together we choose 1 the most lansi PRC and Master n u shoot her sure we wont see her soon again in M'sia... kekeke.

Ma Hai... if overshot... a lot of ger now stuck to the wall in Hdy Hotel leh :eek:

DeKuip
17-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Who wanna have the new update Klang PRC's contact pls dont PM or SMS me coz i dun have or keep any updates oso.

Bro Master is the correct person to ask or pm to....

tbkhor
20-06-2006, 12:13 PM
Sorry to start this again, but cant resist to post.

Visited Klang with 2 of my friends. Only 3 girls for us to choose and since I am a visitor, they let me choose the best :rolleyes: .

Name : Xiao Ling

Face : 8/10
Body : 8/10 - nice boobs
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
GFE : 8/10 (a chit chat before and after session)
RTF : yes

damage 130 + 20 tips

KatoeyLover69
20-06-2006, 02:29 PM
Laporan daripada Harian Metro bertarikh Selasa 20hb Jun 2006 :-

Tujuh pelacur China ditahan

KUALA LUMPUR: Taktik seorang bapa ayam yang menjadikan sebuah hotel bertaraf empat bintang di Jalan Ipoh, di sini, sebagai tempat persinggahan pelacur akhirnya dihidu pihak berkuasa yang kemudian melancarkan serbuan, petang semalam.

Dalam operasi jam 6.45 petang itu, tujuh warga China dipercayai pelacur ditahan ketika menunggu arahan daripada bapa ayam terbabit sebelum dijadikan habuan seks kepada pelanggan.

Ketua Polis Daerah Sentul, Asisten Komisioner Mohd Rodzi Ismail, berkata lelaki berusia 34 tahun itu ditahan ketika meletakkan keretanya di hotel berkenaan sebelum dicekup sepasukan anggota Bahagian Operasi, Cawangan Jenayah Ibu Pejabat Polis Daerah (IPD) Sentul yang diketuai Asisten Superintenden Teh Boon Ang.

Menurutnya, polis melancarkan intipan selama dua hari mengenai kegiatan lelaki terbabit sebelum menahannya dan tujuh pelacur warga China.

“Lelaki terbabit kemudian membawa polis ke beberapa bilik hotel dan ketika diserbu, tujuh pelacur warga China sedang menunggu di dalamnya,” katanya di sini, semalam.

Beliau berkata, pihaknya turut merampas 58 kondom yang belum digunakan dalam beg sandang lelaki itu serta pelincir seks dan sebuah Perodua Kancil miliknya.

“Kebanyakan pelacur berusia 20 hingga 25 tahun itu tidak sempat melarikan diri kerana terkejut apabila diserbu polis.

“Hasil pemeriksaan, semua pelacur terbabit mempunyai dokumen perjalanan yang sah,” katanya.

Menurutnya, modus operandi lelaki itu ialah menjadikan hotel berkenaan sebagai tempat persinggahan pelacur sebelum membawa mereka ke tempat lain apabila mendapat tempahan pelanggan.

“Lelaki itu menghantar pelacur ke tempat yang diminta pelanggan dengan mengenakan bayaran RM180 bagi perkhidmatan selama 45 minit.

“Kami akan melancarkan gerakan dari semasa ke semasa bagi membanteras kegiatan pelacuran di daerah Sentul,” katanya.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

CockTalker
20-06-2006, 02:45 PM
bro .. this is klang thread la ... Jalan Ipoh is about 1 hour away.

Anyway as far as I know Klang is a 'safe spot' .

KatoeyLover69
20-06-2006, 03:44 PM

Yes, Bro I know that this is 'Klang' thread.........

I don't want to start a NEW thread just for this posting

mbz777
20-06-2006, 09:45 PM
Yes, Bro I know that this is 'Klang' thread.........

I don't want to start a NEW thread just for this posting

Taikor, i think this shud be posted in "KL After Dusk" thread lah....its useful info for bros who wanna avoid the awkward situation of being raided while bonking halfway in the Klang Valley.

Keep up the news broadcast...gud job.

KatoeyLover69
20-06-2006, 11:08 PM
Taikor, i think this shud be posted in "KL After Dusk" thread lah....its useful info for bros who wanna avoid the awkward situation of being raided while bonking halfway in the Klang Valley.

Keep up the news broadcast...gud job.

Thank you for your suggestion ............ I will do as you had suggested

master1521
21-06-2006, 01:58 AM
not to worry, klang is under my control.....
any problems i'll come and jamin you guys :D

boinker
21-06-2006, 02:51 AM
What I understand on weekends you will be 500++KM away.
Like that how arr??

mbz777
21-06-2006, 10:49 AM
not to worry, klang is under my control..... :D

Bro, how lah....i still waiting for you to intro me to the klang scene....u so bz up north nowadays....when's my turn to check out those prc ah?

weiger
21-06-2006, 11:12 AM
Wah must make a trip to Klang then. Got master to jamin.

CockTalker
21-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Wah must make a trip to Klang then. Got master to jamin.

So anyone cheonging klang ;)

master1521
22-06-2006, 01:58 AM
What I understand on weekends you will be 500++KM away.
Like that how arr??

wanna come along.... brothers birthday what... how to do?

boinker
23-06-2006, 01:47 AM
wanna come along.... brothers birthday what... how to do?

lol.. like that have to ask you to wish out birthday boy on my behalf, as I have not find the tree that grows monies.

Burns888
23-06-2006, 07:56 PM
lol.. like that have to ask you to wish out birthday boy on my behalf, as I have not find the tree that grows monies.

Bro, I think we look in wrong place lah. I think in TD and Master's house sure got tree that grow money one !!!!!:p

DeKuip
24-06-2006, 02:22 AM
Bro, I think we look in wrong place lah. I think in TD and Master's house sure got tree that grow money one !!!!!:p

Tell u a secret!! CBM and Master actually train antz and bees carry gold into they house... not tree grow money lah!! :p

KLKOOL
25-06-2006, 09:08 PM

No where is ever safe... the MIB rotate and raid one... Klang has kena b4 and will kena in the future ...

BLUESMAN
25-06-2006, 10:12 PM
No where is ever safe... the MIB rotate and raid one... Klang has kena b4 and will kena in the future ...

Has anyone ever hear people say if wanna be safe go stay in house next to police station but sometime even this is not safe....hahaha.

SilviaS13
25-06-2006, 10:50 PM
never read this thread much but just wana share fr.

right now i m working in klang,colleague called around for a few numbers, went to pelangi court where the okt there showed us some tomyum and viet and cewek goods, but not delicious looking as i in mood for fair skin so ask for prc. was introduced to a okt in prescott hotel. went there and told price was 130 ringgit. chose one out of 4 , a bit chubby kind,fleshy cheeks, cup c boobs, fair. quite a bad experience, cannot kiss, she dun wana work at all save for some catbath.no bj,say her mouth inside pain. feeling sian liao, cant get it up,ask her to give me handjob while i finger her clit, wana go to dig her hole that time she say cannot scared i will "spoil" her hole.i sian again, my finger not bigger than my didi she say like this kind of farmer myth. anyway i got it up, finished her off in missionary,very fake moaning, keep saying "hao yang hao yang" very itchy.

she from hunan, duno name,duno age.if not for the fact i earning spore money, i would feel its a super expensive and lousy fuck.

was told by previous okt that china girls in klang mostly no gfe,dont service well,dont work,just look good. even then, i dont think they look that fantastic as compared to those standing at darlene hotel in gl.was told that goldcourse has many but think its time to spend money at the pj cristal crown spa or cititel liao.

and_alloy
26-06-2006, 09:37 AM
right now i m working in klang wah bro u go round whole world ah? :D when u meeting me for kopi?

KLKOOL
26-06-2006, 11:11 AM
Has anyone ever hear people say if wanna be safe go stay in house next to police station but sometime even this is not safe....hahaha.

U R rite boss... kekeke ... last time got bank next to police station also kena robbed...

KLKOOL
26-06-2006, 11:14 AM
never read this thread much but just wana share fr.

pelangi court where the okt there showed us some tomyum and viet and cewek goods, but not delicious looking as i in mood for fair skin so ask for prc. was introduced to a okt in prescott hotel. went there and told price was 130 ringgit.

i would feel its a super expensive and lousy fuck.

was told by previous okt that china girls in klang mostly no gfe,dont service well,dont work,just look good. even then, i dont think they look that fantastic as compared to those standing at darlene hotel in gl.was told that goldcourse has many but think its time to spend money at the pj cristal crown spa or cititel liao.

Bro... the service at P.Court quite good one.. as for PRC... in Klang, what can u expect for 130 a bonk?

HC in KL cos 50% more, some ppl like cheap fark so what to do ?

SilviaS13
01-07-2006, 07:29 AM
[/B]wah bro u go round whole world ah? :D when u meeting me for kopi?

whenever we in the same country haha. you also travelling a bit ma ^^
but i do get to travel a bit in SEA. really looking forward to end of year where i will go macau and hk hopefully...heard many beautiful and steamy stories so wana sexperience it myself.

Bro... the service at P.Court quite good one.. as for PRC... in Klang, what can u expect for 130 a bonk?

HC in KL cos 50% more, some ppl like cheap fark so what to do ? ?

Bro Klkool, I was sorry initially that i didnt take up the offer at p court as the okt did say abt how good the service will be. but my colleague went for one indonesian and when he told me his story i was quite sorry for him. he said she received a phone call while she was giving him catbath and she stopped to chitchat on the fone for a couple of mins instead of saying working now and put down immediately or turning it to silent mode. irritated by that, he never bonk her but just ask her to bj til he cum. 130 wasted for him.

while there, i saw this chinese fair skin viet who had a very good figure with long slender toned fair neverending legs in jean shorts but being a typical singaporean i opted to see more and went to prescott for a lousy prc. the viet would have costed 150 but now think back should be worth it haha.

everybody like cheap and good things.....
i had a bit of luck to get good and cheap thing(taiwan in ipoh cheapest of all if dont count those never pay) so i thought i might get lucky that night but too bad for me good for her purse. hc in kl may cost 50 percent more, but imho totally worth it as 130 oni get u a shot while at the hc in kl u may get 2 if lucky and chemistry is good and also get to eat all you want, spa whole day,sauna and watch world cup. totally worth it to pcc 1 extra time instead of giving it to poor service prc and then go spend the money at kl hc.

klang_kia
26-07-2006, 06:07 PM
wowwww...... i just wake up from a 1/2 year sleep.... been too long away from here....

sorry to all the bros as MIA for this half a year..... now IM BACK~ :D

BLUESMAN
26-07-2006, 07:04 PM
wowwww...... i just wake up from a 1/2 year sleep.... been too long away from here....

Welcome back.

May I request you make immediate change to your signature in particular to your choice of identifying the group.

Thank you.

taurus75
27-07-2006, 08:43 AM

errr..brudder KK..dun mind try not to include nicks in yr signature...not beri good...sounds like gangster paradise..kekeke

shiok1968
27-07-2006, 01:30 PM

sorry to all the bros as MIA for this half a year..... now IM BACK~ Bro nice to hear from you again.

Nothing personal but Bro Bluesman is right. Please change your signature bcos at the present moment, you are officailly no longer a member of the Realm Group. It will not be fair to the rest of the members. Please understand that it is the principle behind this reason. Maybe in the near future, you will be able to be included back into the group.:D

Btw I am still using the same old hp number so anytime you want to meet up for coffee, just give me a call. Cheers.:D

klang_kia
27-07-2006, 05:51 PM
okie..... got u guys.... aledi done accordingly

btw, heard now got new successor to KLANG TAUKEH liao.... good laaa then.... at least those "foods" still around to be eaten :D

yeap, PRC's still around.... but this time with okt liao.... rate still same.... heard 1 of the PRCs do "fire ice"... im sure bros should know that...

quality wise, unknown, as i havent try out yet...but according to okt, need to take queue number for tht particular PRC.... whether how truth, remain to be seen.....

klang_kia
27-07-2006, 05:52 PM
Pesonal thanks to Bro Shiok.. will give u a call in a very short time :)

Bro Taurus, need some help from u as i will be in Hatyai during Hari Raya.... anyway to get some guide for me? thanks alot

shiok1968
27-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Pesonal thanks to Bro Shiok.. will give u a call in a very short time :)Bro no thanks required. When you are in KL area just drop me a call. You know me no transport so cannot go to Klang and find you.:p

DeKuip
28-07-2006, 01:38 AM

Hi KK,

Glad to see ya posting again. :D

klang_kia
28-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Hi KK,

Glad to see ya posting again. :D

Bro... yeap been long time now..... hows things? so late still login here n check postings ar?

mantask
31-07-2006, 07:47 PM
yo bros .. klang got action summore boh .... i miss siao bai ... aiyo .... anyone got her new number care to pm me ar ?? is she back ?? last 2 weeks heard she went back to china ...... bro kind enuff pm me la please ... :o

DeKuip
31-07-2006, 10:42 PM
yo bros .. klang got action summore boh .... i miss siao bai ... aiyo .... anyone got her new number care to pm me ar ?? is she back ?? last 2 weeks heard she went back to china ...... bro kind enuff pm me la please ... :o

U miss her xiao chee bai lah... kekeke.

I will send u a pm later... not xiao chee bai contact but all the new 1... but i must say i never check it b4 arr!! U try ur luck okay??

HamSupChai
01-08-2006, 09:46 AM
okie..... got u guys.... aledi done accordingly

btw, heard now got new successor to KLANG TAUKEH liao.... good laaa then.... at least those "foods" still around to be eaten :D

yeap, PRC's still around.... but this time with okt liao.... rate still same.... heard 1 of the PRCs do "fire ice"... im sure bros should know that...

quality wise, unknown, as i havent try out yet...but according to okt, need to take queue number for tht particular PRC.... whether how truth, remain to be seen.....

welcome back tau keh....................
so now u working in klang too???

which prc do "fire ice" wo??? i dunno.

KLKOOL
01-08-2006, 04:06 PM
Actually KK... long time neber eat Nasi Lemak in Klang leh... when u free...??? we jio u lah :p

klang_kia
02-08-2006, 12:26 PM

i not working in klang liao.... but still stay in klang laaa, btw, dun call me tau keh.. haha

for the prc, i havent try yet, as i told u last time when u call, im semi-retirement mode now....but if u wanna try, let me know, buzz me or sms me, i will give u the contacts k?

klang_kia
02-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Actually KK... long time neber eat Nasi Lemak in Klang leh... when u free...??? we jio u lah :p

Bro, Nasi Lemak change venue liao... due to the place we went last time, some one sucuide b4, and our good fren mata mata in n out.... let me know when u r coming, meet up some place n go for try, im semi-retirement now, wanna classified as old bird ;)

KLKOOL
02-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Bro, Nasi Lemak change venue liao... due to the place we went last time, some one sucuide b4, and our good fren mata mata in n out.... let me know when u r coming, meet up some place n go for try, im semi-retirement now, wanna classified as old bird ;)
Bro... call u next week... when I am back in KL... Suicide case arr... must be GTM lah... the girl too Kek Sim becos he neber RTF :p

weeys
06-08-2006, 10:26 PM

i think is ke ke. last time my friend say she provide a fire&ice.
but when i try, she didt give me.
it's ok. cos she suck my lanjiao just like a kids eat ice-cream...so nice!!!:D

warmnites
07-08-2006, 01:15 AM
Bro... call u next week... when I am back in KL... Suicide case arr... must be GTM lah... the girl too Kek Sim becos he neber RTF :p

wah piang! the Kek Sim thing still on ah! so long already still use as ammo to tembak GTM! they will never forget the Man with the 'Golden Gun'......

Buchikong
23-08-2006, 03:17 PM
i not working in klang liao.... but still stay in klang laaa, btw, dun call me tau keh.. haha

for the prc, i havent try yet, as i told u last time when u call, im semi-retirement mode now....but if u wanna try, let me know, buzz me or sms me, i will give u the contacts k?

I 'm from klang too. Could you Pm the prc contacts. Will check it out and report back. Thanks.

chiahs38
25-08-2006, 05:31 PM
Next meet up please include me brother, PM me

Avanti_C
26-08-2006, 01:16 AM
Heard abt the klang prc but never have the chance to try. Any bros going soon?

Liu_Kou_Shui
26-08-2006, 12:59 PM
Sorry bros for this stupid question... is klang far from jb?

minmax321
27-08-2006, 03:08 AM
Sorry bros for this stupid question... is klang far from jb?

bro.. it is for away ok... take more than 3 hours to travel from one point to another.

calcom21
09-12-2006, 07:32 AM
Hi,
I have some PRC contacts. IF you guys interested, please PM. Also not sure if service is good or not because i have yet to try all of them. Btw, it's for trade. So in return, if you got good PRC, CKT, NL or students, please exchange. It would be great if you got photos so i know how she looks like before boking.

Thanks

bansai
12-12-2006, 02:04 PM
Since im back from retirement maybe can share some info with you guys

anyone been to the seafood restaurant in klang that serves a butt load of PRCs fresh daily. They are only there to accompany you to drink but can nego about deals.

Deals normally work like this. Damage around RM150-300, you bring them to your house or room or where ever. Bonking session lasts around 1-6 hours depending on girl. The drinks there are cheap as it is a seafood restaurant. Opens from 5-6pm to 4-5am everyday. Daily minimum 15-20 gers, maximum 30-40 gers all PRC. Ratio of good looking chicks vs fugly chicks is 1 > 3. On average i would spend RM60+ for drinks for 3 person + RM20 for tips for the gers time. There are 2 special rooms for loud head shaking, foot stomping afficinados.

Will be going again soon when my ger comes back from china in a few days time. Bros from PJ/KL that wanna join leave your contact in my PM and be discreet.

bansai
14-12-2006, 04:08 AM

anyone been to the seafood restaurant in klang that serves a butt load of PRCs fresh daily. They are only there to accompany you to drink but can nego about deals.

Deals normally work like this. Damage around RM150-300, you bring them to your house or room or where ever. Bonking session lasts around 1-6 hours depending on girl. The drinks there are cheap as it is a seafood restaurant. Opens from 5-6pm to 4-5am everyday. Daily minimum 15-20 gers, maximum 30-40 gers all PRC. Ratio of good looking chicks vs fugly chicks is 1 > 3. On average i would spend RM60+ for drinks for 3 person + RM20 for tips for the gers time. There are 2 special rooms for loud head shaking, foot stomping afficinados.

Will be going again soon when my ger comes back from china in a few days time. Bros from PJ/KL that wanna join leave your contact in my PM and be discreet.

DRYDUST
15-12-2006, 09:34 AM

this kind of places veli dangerous...better keep out, MIB is watching;)

DeKuip
19-12-2006, 04:29 PM
this kind of places veli dangerous...better keep out, MIB is watching;)

Ma hai... eat bak kut teh cannot arr? :D

DRYDUST
19-12-2006, 04:48 PM
Ma hai... eat bak kut teh cannot arr? :D

diu!...bak kut teh is non-halal = haram, chickuteh ok:)

zaqray
01-04-2014, 09:23 AM
ok here it goes...
went to the ger room... saw 2 ger in da room... i choose the better looking one... she was wearing a super short white dress... :D

BoBo

Face : 6/10
Body : 7/10 (petite and slim)
BJ : taking her own sweet time... gentle type
FJ : 7/10 ( will to try any position)
Frenching, Fingering, Painting : yes
GFE : 8/10 (she said give me special treatment)
RTF : yea

damage 130 + 20 tips

Had a good time...thanks to Master and gang.

Leo73 where is your virgin FR?? :P

give me address?

365fucker
19-10-2014, 10:47 AM
This vibrator is very famous because of :eek:Japan AV movie .
This really can bring her squirt easily because of it vibration power . Is importance she dun like it .
Why I know it ? Because I own it . :D
But it is not battery operated but AC power . Not so convenience to some ppl .
I bought it from sungei wang . Price reasonable .

I bought it from Klang parade last week . Itchiban .
I bought a vibrator called Wand Massager.
I let my GF try , initially I use my tongue to itched her .
She very enjoy it , so much water leaking from the hole ...then I continue with fingering .....but she complain feeling no good , may be my finger too.small to her .
Then I told her I bought a new vibrator , she very excited (she like vibrator as foreplay) .
I started with slow speed , she seem normal , nothing excited .
I keep "cucuk" slowly and lick her , about 5 minutes , she started "dim" bed "dim" blanket .
I quickly increase the vibration to strong , she moans so loud , begging me to move fast .....keep said "very itched , very itched ......fast , fast , fast ........"
Suddenly I saw water shoot from her pussy to almost 2 feet away ...she squirt
I was so surprise and damn excited . Continue with fast "cucuk"
She pees again and again .....
She squirt 3 times . Wah ....damn excited .
Then she stop and ask me to hug her . She said feeling liked reach heaven and totally blur . She said thanks for giving her such great experience .
She look very tired and ask to rest .
But problem is I haven start my engine , my didi still hard like steel .
She request to proceed with BJ , her BJ very good . She BJ almost 5 mins .
I feel going to ejaculation , immediately hold her head and continue cucuk . (she dun like BJ to mouth because cannot stand with the sperm smell)
She tried away but failed , I give her a nice shoot . All shoot into her mouth .
I request her to swallow it , she think a while then really swallow .
Wah , damn great experience to me . If everyday like than damn "song" .

Charballking
25-10-2014, 11:55 AM
Klang parade got meh ?

HHM12
27-10-2014, 11:05 PM
Tmr will go Port Klang doing my work . Any good NL can recommend ?

Curly Fries
28-10-2014, 03:07 AM
I'm going there too, hope some bros can intro gd lobangs

russ7756
13-11-2014, 01:29 PM
Currently in klang. Any fl to intro?
Thxs

Royalsex
19-11-2014, 12:39 PM
Try Berxxx .
Sure u like .

Tom88
28-11-2014, 12:30 PM
Location ?
Mind share ?

HHM12
30-11-2014, 11:26 PM
Just go hotel H .
Many PRC there .

HHM12
03-12-2014, 01:21 PM
There got Vietnam and Philipine .

HHM12
04-12-2014, 03:20 PM
Must try :D:D

Tom88
11-12-2014, 12:23 PM
I like Vietnam :D

ProtonCar
03-01-2015, 11:27 AM
She very enjoy it , so much water leaking from the hole ...then I continue with fingering .....but she complain feeling no good , may be my finger too.small to her .
Then I told her I bought a new vibrator , she very excited (she like vibrator as foreplay) .
I keep "cucuk" slowly and lick her , about 5 minutes , she started "dim" bed "dim" blanket .
I quickly increase the vibration to strong , she moans so loud , begging me to move fast .....keep said "very itched , very itched ......fast , fast , fast ........"
Then she stop and ask me to hug her . She said feeling liked reach heaven and totally blur . She said thanks for giving her such great experience .
I feel going to ejaculation , immediately hold her head and continue cucuk . (she dun like BJ to mouth because cannot stand with the sperm smell)
She tried away but failed , I give her a nice shoot . All shoot into her mouth .

This vibrator is very famous because of :eek:Japan AV movie .
This really can bring her squirt easily because of it vibration power . Is importance she like it .
Why I know it ? Because I own it . :D
But it is not battery operated but AC power . Not so convenience to some ppl .
I bought it from sungei wang . Price reasonable .

Which is best of the best . I got limited budget .

ProtonCar
05-01-2015, 11:03 AM
There got Vietnam and Philipine .

What is the damage for Philip ?

Royalsex
10-01-2015, 10:04 AM
Where is the place ?

MartinGG
12-01-2015, 12:24 PM
I prefer NL ? Any good suggestion ?

MartinGG
14-01-2015, 11:47 AM
Thanks for ctc .

HHM12
15-01-2015, 01:23 PM
Hotel H just beside Fedaral highway .

HHM12
16-01-2015, 12:45 PM
Hotel H got Indon too . Innocent look girls . :D

kevin03
25-01-2015, 09:33 AM
Hotel H got Indon too . Innocent look girls . :D
may i noe d damage? Cheaper than prc?

Royalsex
26-01-2015, 10:32 PM
Where is the place ????

russ7756
29-01-2015, 06:11 PM
Currently in klang. Any FL to intro?
Where is hotel H
Can someone enlightened..
Full name. Cs i not local

Fucker88
30-01-2015, 10:50 AM

Bro , just share .
is not theori but practical . hehe..... (feedback from my GF) .
Must try wand massager + Extension condom + JO orgasm gel .
Most importance is Wand massager much cheaper than Excel buny rabbit but very effective .
Start with wand massager as warm up .
Until she start re-act to your action like moans , body twisting , leg jerking etc .
Then start wear extension condom . let my didi become giant (apply JO orgasm to extension condom surface) and insert into her wet wet pussy and screw her hard hard .
With extension condom , u can safe money on delay spray because extension condom is thicker than normal condom .
Chor her half an hour , sure let her pees .

Tom88
30-01-2015, 10:36 PM
Not necessary buy expensive stuff . Look for awarded vibrator . Guarantee sex pleasure satisfaction .

Tom88
31-01-2015, 04:32 PM
Currently in klang. Any FL to intro?
Where is hotel H
Can someone enlightened..
Full name. Cs i not local

If not mistaken is beside federal highway .

PatrickGun
05-02-2015, 10:34 PM
Klang . I am coming ....
Any good NL to recommend ?

MartinGG
04-03-2015, 04:05 PM

Thanks for sharing .

Nick John
04-03-2015, 11:13 PM
Any bro can advise where can I get Vietnam FL at Klang ?

Nick John
05-03-2015, 11:20 AM
Thanks for info .

MartinGG
13-03-2015, 10:27 PM
U welcome .

megaprice88
14-03-2015, 11:08 AM
Any bro can advise where can I get Vietnam FL at Klang ?

try those drinking place near k.parade

Happy 9876
17-03-2015, 10:15 AM
Shops around Klang parade ?

playboy12345
19-03-2015, 05:32 PM
Shops around Klang parade ?

Dear all bro... anyone can pm Klang nice and pretty prc contact.. I will passby Klang within this few days... its a bit rush and no time for surveying.. need precious info from all bros... thanks

Nick John
23-03-2015, 09:58 AM
I used to be got few quality FL .......
Now all cannot get them .

HHM12
30-03-2015, 02:08 PM
I lost most of my ctc .

Charballking
05-04-2015, 10:07 PM
Long time never been to Klang . Any recommendation ?

GanMHx
07-04-2015, 10:06 PM

I will get one as a foreplay present for my girl friend .
As a reward her hardworking . Let her enjoy real sex fun . Feel the sex orgasm .

Happy 9876
09-04-2015, 10:47 AM
Bonk FL got charge GST or not ? :D
If got , I better look for more GF . Let all of them enjoy fucking and hungry for sex . Addict to sex orgasm by let them try vibrator + delay spray + hard core penis . Let them begging me for sex liked my current GF . :D

Happy 9876
12-04-2015, 10:27 AM

Where is the place ?

365fucker
14-04-2015, 01:59 PM
Any nice place to cheong ? Very bore .

Tryplay
15-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Sorry Guys, would like to check how long and approx how much does it cost to take taxi down from Klang area to KLCC area?

Thanks.

Babyjohn
20-04-2015, 10:54 PM
Take uber . Cheaper .

TigerFC
27-04-2015, 12:33 PM

U refresh my memory on first use of vibrator on my gF . :D

FuckerBB
02-05-2015, 01:34 PM

I just help my friend bought one from Sg Wang . Really good as foreply to let her "hot" b4 bonk . :D

Tom88
03-05-2015, 01:00 PM

Mind share location ?

ProtonCar
10-05-2015, 01:58 PM
Bro , location ?

Tom88
11-05-2015, 03:15 PM
I want too .

TigerFC
20-05-2015, 10:30 AM
Me too . Pls share .

365fucker
22-05-2015, 07:22 AM
Any quality Viet at Viet ? Any recommendation ?

HHM12
13-06-2015, 09:09 AM

I liked it .

Tom88
16-06-2015, 10:53 PM
Who can share hotel H (beside Federal highway) PRC ctc ?

ProtonCar
12-07-2015, 09:26 AM
PM to u already .

HHM12
12-07-2015, 10:52 PM

I got a better one . The sales guy told me that is the best . The latest and the best .

Nick John
30-07-2015, 11:14 AM
Totally agreed with bro Nick John .
That vibrators are perfect for sex . My GF become horny easily because of that too .
Bro , anywhere to get cheaper Vigred . I heard from most bro said SG is cheaper .
I currently get from local agent . The Chinese guy (HP 010-2077788) .
I crazy like Vigred because really can let me become Superman within 1 hour .
I can chor until the FL begging for stop because too....tired . Non stop for 30 minutes . :D
But dun encourage rely on it . Just keep it for special events .

I tried Vigred yesterday (I bought from Klang) .
Very geng , I chor until she cry :D

Nick John
04-08-2015, 10:46 AM

What is the damage ?
If compare Sg wang condom house or Endah parade or Tropicana city mall , who is cheaper ?

TigerFC
11-08-2015, 11:22 PM
Hotel P still active ? Who can share ctc ? I lose my ctc .

GanMHx
15-08-2015, 02:42 PM
Yap . Still there .

SoloFlight
16-08-2015, 01:22 AM
Any ctc in klang? PM me plz

MartinGG
19-08-2015, 02:48 PM
Most of my ctc missing . Who can share ?

HHM12
02-09-2015, 02:51 PM

What is the damage ?
If compare Sg wang condom house or Endah parade or Tropicana city mall , who is cheaper ?

Which shop selling cheaper ?

TigerFC
04-09-2015, 02:52 PM
Any hotel P ctc ?

Royalsex
07-09-2015, 10:05 AM
I tried many vibrator but mostly rubbish except Aphrodisia vibrator (10 modes) and Laviva rabbit .
Laviva rabbit is perfect but too expensive . Not worth .
Aphrodisia rabbit is difference , this vibrator strongly recommended by Sungei Wang salesman but I didn't buy from there but Endah parade condom house because cheaper .
I remember clearly my first tried on this vibrator to my GF .
She dun like vibrator because her previous experience . I let her tried b4 . She said vibration not strong and material feel bad .
When I invite her to try this Aphrodisia vibrator , she seem under estimate it .
I on the vibrator and massage around her pussy , from beginning quiet and slowly moans . I know she enjoy it from her moans .
Her moans column increase louder when I started insert it into her pussy . She said very high . And keep move her pussy toward the vibrator .
Her pussy flood like swimming pool . She seem damn excited .
I cannot tahan already , immediate chor her .
Wah ! Damn much of water until my blanket all wet , very fast she reach orgasm .
I really cannot stand and blow . ....she seem not enough and continue with own masturbate .
I will forever remember her "wild" .
This is a must try vibrator if you have not enough budget for Laviva rabbit .

I just tested it to my GF yesterday . The name of the vibrator is Boudoir Base Vibrator . This is really called "Killing weapon" .
She like it because of the material and design . She said within 1 minute already reach heaven .
I bought it from Klang parade . The sales guy teach me a lot on the skill how to use it . :D

Royalsex
08-09-2015, 12:09 PM
Any hotel P ctc ?

Is beside fear dear highway after the last toll on your right .

Royalsex
10-09-2015, 09:41 AM
Hotel P new arrival . Go mirror . :D

Charballking
18-09-2015, 09:21 AM
Today will go hotel P . Any good recommendation ?

Tom88
28-09-2015, 12:35 PM
Relax time .......otw toward release ...

anthonysoon
29-09-2015, 03:46 PM
Yap . Still there .

May I know the damage? If cheaper than KL, I will drop by! TQ

fseeker
20-10-2015, 12:38 PM
Anyone has contact for big boobs Happy aka “Xiao La Mei”? pls PM me. tks

Charballking
22-10-2015, 01:46 AM
Where is the location ?

fseeker
22-10-2015, 02:47 PM
info given to me she is working in the tallest hotel in klang.

Happy 9876
25-10-2015, 11:50 PM
Anyone has contact for big boobs Happy aka “Xiao La Mei”? pls PM me. tks

Hotel P ????

fseeker
26-10-2015, 01:02 PM
I think so...

AugustineBoris
30-10-2015, 12:10 AM
Any nice drinking place in KLANG with girls?

Happy 9876
16-11-2015, 08:48 AM
I just tested it to my GF yesterday . The name of the vibrator is Boudoir Base Vibrator . This is really called "Killing weapon" .
She like it because of the material and design . She said within 1 minute already reach heaven .
I bought it from Klang parade . The sales guy teach me a lot on the skill how to use it . :D

I tried many vibrator but mostly rubbish except Aphrodisia vibrator (10 modes) and Laviva rabbit .
Aphrodisia rabbit is difference , this vibrator strongly recommended by Sungei Wang salesman but I didn't buy from there but Endah parade condom house because cheaper .
She dun like vibrator because her previous experience . I let her tried b4 . She said vibration not strong and material feel bad .
When I invite her to try this Aphrodisia vibrator , she seem under estimate it .
I on the vibrator and massage around her pussy , from beginning quiet and slowly moans . I know she enjoy it from her moans .
Her moans column increase louder when I started insert it into her pussy . She said very high . And keep move her pussy toward the vibrator .
Wah ! Damn much of water until my blanket all wet , very fast she reach orgasm .
I really cannot stand and blow . ....she seem not enough and continue with own masturbate .

I got both . my killing weapon . :D

Charballking
23-11-2015, 04:26 PM
Chris (Hotel P) just message me . :D

aris
01-12-2015, 05:31 PM
Hotel P need special contact or can just go to Spa?

Leftcurve
02-12-2015, 06:43 PM
Hey,

Anyone can recommend in klang ktv like places, order a couple of buckets of beers and got girls to accompany? Girls by the hour?

ProtonCar
02-12-2015, 09:09 PM
I will drop by tmr . Will update U all Tmr .

hello ha
03-12-2015, 12:21 AM
Hi bro here, can I know the hotel name and address? Going Klang this weekend... Possible to pm the details? Many thanks!

Leftcurve
03-12-2015, 11:47 AM
Any nice drinking place in KLANG with girls?

found any place? im looking too

Punter2013
03-12-2015, 04:24 PM
Hi guys, I have been reading and reading the forum but still cannot figure out which hotel is 'hotel P' and 'hotel h'
I am going to book it soon so if you can PM me, I will appreciate it

Buchikong
13-12-2015, 11:05 PM
Hotel P is actually Gold Course Hotel, which is the tall building along the river bank. Hotel H is Histana Hotel, located in between Centro Plaza and the Hokkien Association.

illusionist
03-01-2016, 11:44 PM
Hotel P is actually Gold Course Hotel, which is the tall building along the river bank. Hotel H is Histana Hotel, located in between Centro Plaza and the Hokkien Association.

Is this 2 hotel still open? Spa? Which is a preferred hotel?

Nick John
06-01-2016, 08:48 AM

This vibrator is great . She pees yesterday night . :D

anthonysoon
10-01-2016, 01:48 AM
I heard some seafood restaurants in Telok Gong area offer PRC. Please pm me, so that I can enjoy seafood and sex. Thank you.

Charballking
10-01-2016, 10:31 AM
I frequent go Kelapa flower garden and good friend restaurant . Which restaurant offer PRC ?

Babyjohn
25-01-2016, 11:30 AM
I am interested too .

Foxfire12
17-02-2016, 10:44 PM
Hello Bros, im a first timer finally getting some time away from home and Klang is nearest to where I am staying now. I've lurked in this forum and saw hotel p and have for a while now so maybe I will try some time. But what do I do actually? Do I just book a hotel or is there a spa or must get contact from somebody in charge?

limited
23-03-2016, 12:46 PM
hi,
visiting klang :need some recommendation
never been there
anyone can advise
please
thanks

newbiez
23-03-2016, 01:48 PM

Bro, can share ctc?

newbiez
23-03-2016, 01:56 PM
Hello anyone can pm contact for spa??? Thanks bro!

Buchikong
28-03-2016, 09:32 PM
Spa at Histana Hotel 1st floor.
China dolls at 2nd floor Histana Hotel. They will be standing at the doors to entice you. Gold Course 12th floor closed for renovation before CNY and I think still not operating yet. This one you have to knock at the doors. All not 1 Malaysia.
Damage for China dolls RM160

Royalsex
09-08-2017, 01:49 PM
Any good CKT recommend ? or Viet ?
Need contact urgently .

HHM12
17-12-2017, 10:40 PM

I bought a vibrator last 2 week from Klang Parade which recommended by Sales guy .
I let my GF try yesterday night , initially I use my tongue to itched her .
Then I took my new toy , she very excited (she like vibrator as foreplay) .
I started with slow stimulation , she seem normal , nothing excited .
But problem is I haven start my engine , my didi still hard .

Opama
20-12-2017, 08:38 AM
China dolls at 2nd floor Histana Hotel. They will be standing at the doors to entice you. Gold Course 12th floor closed for renovation before CNY and I think still not operating yet. This one you have to knock at the doors. All not 1 Malaysia.

Viet available ? damage ?

Happy 9876
26-12-2017, 04:58 AM

I heard everyone talk about condom house in Klang Parade . Where is it ?

jameschong1
26-12-2017, 01:42 PM
[QUOTE=HHM12;16803056]I bought a vibrator last 2 week from Klang Parade which recommended by Sales guy .
I let my GF try yesterday night ,
your kukijiao cannot stand isit? u must use toy?
next time yr gf will want toy only as u r useless on bed.
instead buy toy, u should eat chinese herb mah!

Royalsex
11-01-2018, 10:46 PM

Still available ?

mysteriousmice
08-03-2018, 10:05 AM
I heard everyone talk about condom house in Klang Parade . Where is it ?

Inside Klang parade shopping mall. Top floor, opposite Boat Noodle shop.
It's called the Naughty Shop

Tom88
13-03-2018, 12:24 PM

Still there ?
I will go around there today .

Buchikong
14-03-2018, 01:34 PM
I don't know about Histana Hotel 2nd floor, if tbe girls are still tbere.

The spa and Gold Course Hotel are still operating

TigerFC
14-03-2018, 10:35 PM

Interesting . If compared Tropicana city mall or Endah Parade condom house , which sell cheaper ?

Chongsan
15-03-2018, 04:31 PM

Interested .
Damage ?

Happy 9876
17-03-2018, 11:43 AM
Klang got good Viet ?
Mind share contact . Or exchange .

365fucker
26-03-2018, 10:23 PM
Histana hotel ? still there ?

FuckerBB
09-04-2018, 11:51 AM

Agreed . 100% satisfactions . She sure crazy .

FuckerBB
09-04-2018, 02:58 PM
Rampant rabbit also best .
She cannot tahan and make so much noise . :D

Yokosi
09-04-2018, 03:38 PM
This is a PRC in KLANG thread. So stop putting in your FRs, questions and answers on vibrators in this section.

Happy 9876
11-04-2018, 11:52 PM

Thanks for info .

HHM12
13-04-2018, 12:24 PM
Long time never been to H hotel .
Many good memory there .

machine123
17-04-2018, 12:32 PM
I bought a vibrator last 2 week from Klang Parade which recommended by Sales guy .

Bro, which type you buy and how much? Thanks

PatrickGun
18-04-2018, 08:59 AM
For me , i normally ask the sales guy . He will provide u many good info .
The one I am having called Anna .

Babyjohn
22-04-2018, 12:07 PM

Gold course SPA operate ?
May go there this evening .

SEXSLAVE16
26-04-2018, 10:47 PM

What is the name of the vibrator ?

Babyjohn
28-04-2018, 12:27 PM

OTW now . Will update u later .

Tom88
01-05-2018, 11:28 PM
Long time never been there . Missed ....

Siam750
16-05-2018, 12:05 PM
Interested . mind share more FL contact ?

Royalsex
18-06-2018, 11:54 PM

Itched already .
I just bought delay spray (extend sex time) , JO orgasm gel (let her orgasm faster) and Vigred (improve penis hardness and size) + squirt vibrator . :D
Time to let her scream . Haha.....

Vietlover69
25-06-2018, 01:08 PM
I compared , condom house in Klang parade selling a bit cheaper compared others such as Endah Parade or Tropicana city mall .
Few must buy products such as delay spray , Lisa vibrator (cheap but good quality) , extension condom , Vigred and JO orgasm gel etc ...

Tom88
25-06-2018, 11:17 PM

Go there tmr .

Tom88
26-06-2018, 11:55 AM
Itched already .
I just bought delay spray (extend sex time) , JO orgasm gel (let her orgasm faster) and Vigred (improve penis hardness and size) + squirt vibrator . :D
Time to let her scream . Haha.....

Just bought from Klang parade condom house .
The vibrator recommended by sales guy really good . I mean quality .

Tom88
27-06-2018, 11:51 PM
Received courier and tested yesterday night .
I took Vigred 1 hour before . Put the Muira Puama (I put 2 sachets) into the beer and let my honey drink (she is not aware) . Haha .....:D
After about 15 mins , she said not feeling well . She said feel like fever . She feel hot ......
Then I start impolite...:D
I warm up with my finger and tongue . She react totally different. . She seem very enjoy .
So much water leak out from her pussy . She moans very loud and keep begging me to bonk her .
Her face so stimulating. So red .
I start action . First tried on Vigred , result is amazing .
My penis damn hard . Like steel rod . Long and hard .
I keep chor her almost 45 mins non stop . My body sweat .....but my penis still like steel .
She orgasm again and again and again and again . I really scared non stop orgasm caused her dead . Haha....:D
She slept almost 10 hours .
I asked her why so crazy yesterday night . She said dun know why suddenly felt so horny. So hungry for sex .haha......
Strongly advise must use together with delay spray .

Vigred supplier at JB . U can contact them . By courier or COD

VigRed contact :
WhatsApp : +60105121678
WeChat ID : vigredmalaysia
FB : https://www.facebook.com/VigREDMalaysia/

If compared Viagra ? Which is better ?
I will vote Vigred . I tried both , Vigred is better than Viagra .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n3yqUlBaJA

anthonysoon
01-07-2018, 08:20 PM

Any particular girls i Histana to recommend?

TigerFC
04-07-2018, 08:29 AM
Vigred supplier at JB . U can contact them . By courier or COD

VigRed contact :
FB : https://www.facebook.com/VigREDMalaysia/

Received courier and tested yesterday night .
I took Vigred 1 hour before . Put the Muira Puama (I put 2 sachets) into the beer and let my honey drink (she is not aware) . Haha ..... :D
After about 15 mins , she said not feeling well . She said feel like fever . She feel hot ......
Then I start impolite... :D
I warm up with my finger and tongue . She react totally different. . She seem very enjoy .
So much water leak out from her pussy . She moans very loud and keep begging me to bonk her .
Her face so stimulating. So red .
I start action . First tried on Vigred , result is amazing .
My penis damn hard . Like steel rod . Long and hard .
I keep chor her almost 45 mins non stop . My body sweat .....but my penis still like steel .
She orgasm again and again and again and again . I really scared non stop orgasm caused her dead . Haha.... :D
She slept almost 10 hours .
I asked her why so crazy yesterday night . She said dun know why suddenly felt so horny. So hungry for sex .haha......
Strongly advise must use together with delay spray .

I found VigRED at Taiwan . I bought it , very expensive compared Malaysia . TWD 2300 (RM310) . But no choice, I need to use . :D

Vietlover69
11-07-2018, 09:55 PM
I found VigRED at Taiwan . I bought it , very expensive compared Malaysia . TWD 2300 (RM310) . But no choice, I need to use . :D

Then , u buy from Japan .
I bought Muira Puama and VigRED from there . Save about 10% .

pippo2002
21-07-2018, 05:16 PM

Just went to histana hotel level 2.. still got prc.. but not so stunning type..

pippo2002
21-07-2018, 05:43 PM
Inside Klang parade shopping mall. Top floor, opposite Boat Noodle shop.
It's called the Naughty Shop

The shop don’t have any sex pill for women leh.. sad.. the sales gal said only have cream.. she said she no need pill to get high.. can’t find condom house..

365fucker
23-07-2018, 11:20 PM
All broa ,

Must buy Lady Era from them . Just tested with my honey . :D

https://youtu.be/97YXFZL0si4

Bro , try this .
Sure no regret .
Refer below supplier contact .

365fucker
31-07-2018, 10:45 PM

Any good recommendations ?

Royalsex
18-08-2018, 02:47 PM
Where is Histana hotel ?

Tom88
26-08-2018, 11:08 PM
Beside Federal highway . Right ?

Buchikong
27-08-2018, 08:23 AM
Beside Federal highway . Right ?

Sandwich between the Hokkien Association building and The Metro. Prices has gone up to RM 180, quantity and quaity down....

Siam750
13-09-2018, 11:16 AM

She sure crazy tonight . :D

Babyjohn
19-09-2018, 11:02 PM
Long time never been to H hotel .
Many good memory there .

Now many Viet . :D

Babyjohn
20-09-2018, 11:56 AM
Try Moo . no regret .

Buchikong
21-09-2018, 08:39 AM
Try Moo . no regret .

What is the damage?

Nick John
27-09-2018, 11:55 PM
Itched already . Any good recommendations ?

qqq770923
09-10-2018, 09:28 PM
Try Moo . no regret .

Any contact or wechat? TQ

qqq770923
09-10-2018, 09:29 PM
Any wechat at H Hotel

Vietlover69
11-10-2018, 02:05 PM

She sure crazy tonight . :D

Sure no regret .
I bought from Sg Wang Plaza condom house . Endah parade cheaper meh ?

SEXSLAVE16
19-10-2018, 07:04 AM
Any wechat at H Hotel

Follow . Mind share ?

MartinGG
29-10-2018, 11:07 PM
I missed Ros @ H hotel . Any bro got her contact ?

FuckerBB
09-11-2018, 11:18 PM
Ros An ?
She went back to mainland .

Vietlover69
20-11-2018, 10:41 AM

Itched already . :D

Fuckereveryday
02-12-2018, 02:33 PM
Dxxxx Spa

Name : Fei Yi
Face : 7.5/10 (sweet look, but not as pretty as in the pic)
Attitude : 9/10 (no time rusher, very talkative)
Body & Measurment : 7/10 Got some baby fat 36 D-26-35 (there are beautiful flowers tattoo all over her boobs but the sad part is her boobs are fake !!). Leg was shaved but left with some hard and spiky hair- a turn off
Service : 8/10 ( i opted for one dragon service) which include body massage, lotion rub with her meaty bum, mouth accupuncture, balls sucking, licking all over body and certainnly take her time- no rush at all
BJ : 7/10 so so only, only last for 5 mins already put on condom
FJ : 7.5/10- it was kind of cold tat nite , probably only 17%C so i took some red bull and bonk her kao kao, my rod was so hard - she said she cannot tahan coz saw her very suffering face-tried cowgal, missionary, half lotus and doggie in front of the mirror-fxxx her for a good 15 mins and she claimed to have orgasm few times !!!!!! Her pussy was kind of tight and slippery towards the end collapsed on th bed taking breathin so furiously after the heavy action.
Overall : 7.5/10

YeeYU
24-12-2018, 05:46 AM
Long time never been to Klang . But will be there next week .
Any good recommendation ? Mind share contact ?

JomMakan
30-12-2018, 07:32 AM

Consider it one of my count down to 2019 "surprise" present . I already bought VigRED and Devil Angel . :D
I also prepared many more , make sure she really crazy and have an unforgettable new year .

Vietlover69
12-01-2019, 03:48 PM
Looking for Viet . Any good recommendation ?