PDA

View Full Version : Looking for FB/FWB/NSA

Acceleratorz
18-05-2015, 12:21 AM
Hello, looking for fb/fwb/nsa. Can be a dating partner, who knows can end up together?

Race = Chinese
looks = Between average to pretty (It's kinda weird to state this haha)
height = 1.50 m to 1.80 m
weight = 40 kg to 70 kg
age = 21 to 27
boobs = A , B , C
hair = short/long , straight, natural colour or dyed
body = petite/medium/hourglass
legs = long/normal/sexy
Do you want a smoker or not? Ans : No preference
Do you want a drinker or not? Ans: No preference
Do you want a girl with tattoos or a flawless skin? No tattoos/small tattoos
Personality: Cheerful, Smart, Easy-going, can have any normal conversations

Me:
Race = Chinese
looks = How to so BHB to say myself handsome? Haha, maybe I'm between average to handsome/cute.
height = 1.80 m
weight = 65 kg
age = 27
hair = short and black
body = lean
legs = long
smoker? Ans : Yes
drinker? Ans: Yes (weekends)
tattoos or a flawless skin? No tattoos but legs got scars (I'm a rider)

Personality: I'm an easygoing and cheerful person but sometimes quite shy. Quiet at times but will still share conversations. However, IF after a few meet-up, I'll start getting comfortable, I can share any conversations or even tease or make fun of you (provided you can take jokes).:D

A date like movies, having meals, exercising or just hang out to build up rapport will be fine so that we can get more comfortable before, during and after sex. I don't mind treating sometimes, but I don't print money pls. I will say I have quite a high sex-drive. Want to have the GFE and BFE during sex so that to ensure both parties enjoy it. Maybe 1 to 2 times a week and 2 to 4 times per each meet up? (Depends on how much time we can spend together also)

I might have a very busy working schedule, so do pm me and I'll get back to you asap. We can start off with exchanging numbers for chatting, if you think pm-ing is too hectic.

terminator33
18-05-2015, 12:53 PM
As if looking for fb/fbw is not difficult enough.

Still have long list of requirements and dictating the number of meeting?

Sigao
18-05-2015, 10:27 PM

A fb policeman is here. What is it for u? U live a day shorter if his laundry list is longer? What kind of asshole are u? Can't a man make a sincere search without u butting in?

terminator33
19-05-2015, 12:24 AM
A fb policeman is here. What is it for u? U live a day shorter if his laundry list is longer? What kind of asshole are u? Can't a man make a sincere search without u butting in?

What is there for you? You live a day shorter if I made a comment? Do you even have an asshole? Can't I make a comment without you butting in?

Sigao
19-05-2015, 11:28 PM
What is there for you? You live a day shorter if I made a comment? Do you even have an asshole? Can't I make a comment without you butting in?

We have parrot here,
and a zapper there,
pretending to be n upper everywhere!

Sigao
20-05-2015, 10:17 AM

I despise u for your condescending attitude. Just because u score with one or two chicks don't make u a FB sexpert, u toad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dIiV4AKzOM

masterwanker
20-05-2015, 08:27 PM
Helping TS to bump thread. :)

Sigao
21-05-2015, 07:52 PM
Squawk Squawk! Bird seeds for the bird brain!

Sigao
23-05-2015, 06:56 AM
I buried a premium member. Next time don't be so cocky.

Sigao
23-05-2015, 06:58 AM
I collected some dumb n dumber fishes in my net. Yes !!!