PDA

View Full Version : Gosh, maybe a windowless hotel isn't that bad

nowegres
17-05-2015, 07:18 PM
Hello people, my first time sharing in this section of the forum.

Just a little back story before i post my pics:

Over the Easter holidays, i had a mini staycation with this foreigner friend, and I decided to check in to this low budget "boutique" hotel in the east. Despite choosing the window option... We couldnt see out of the window so.. Yeah.

So basically, despite bonking like bunnies over the first couple of days, I always woke her up by frenching her. Omg, I love frenching girls cause they always seem to enjoy it as much as I do.

"Lick me," I said.

And she would give me that "you are naughty" smile and slowly kissed me from my neck slowly and gently, down south to my bro.

However, the sucking wasn't that great, but I still kinda enjoyed it as she gets so wet from licking and sucking the tip of my bro.

Once my bro is "at attention", i made sure that she check clear by licking the top and bottom of my rod and gently lick the balls before I pinned her to the bed and started teasing her by rubbing my little bro on the outside of her wet pussy. Just when she's getting used to the rubbing, I jammed it in and she let out a "mmmmm" and start to pound her as i grab her extremely soft boobs.

Paiseh guys, not sure how to convert to 3GP video clips, so a couple of these are screenshots of my video ;)

Nickochee
17-05-2015, 09:04 PM
Nice attempt. Would be better of the pics were clearer. Waiting to see her wet pussy... :D