PDA

View Full Version : ROM issues with a thai

Tengz
16-05-2015, 04:40 PM
Hi experience bros here.. my girlfriend is 1 month pregnant and im planning to marry her. I have a few questions which bros here might be able to help.

Firstly, is it a must to engage a certified English translator to help to translate during ROM ?

and if I am going to solemnize on the ROM location itself. Do I still require to find a pastor?(whatever the person is call)

how long usually is the waiting time to be able to book a date?(eg. 1 week or 1month ?)

Thanks for the reply in advance

sammyboyfor
16-05-2015, 04:50 PM
You want to marry a Thai who can't speak English???

Are you nuts??? :eek:

racerboy
16-05-2015, 04:53 PM
answers:

unless your thai gf is so fluent in english (and have certs to prove), then u dont need a translator. otherwise, its around $150-$300 for the translator.

Yes u still need the JP.

book the date? what date? a date for the JP? or translator? or the ROM? if ROM, u can search thru the website for available dates. if for JP, they will give u a list, u just cold call anyone till one that is avail for u on the chosen date. if its the translator, i am sure u ask ur thai wife to ask her inner circle. sure have people to recommend. cos her gang sure have someone gone thru this process

Ngengheng
16-05-2015, 07:39 PM
The ball is at your court now. Why u need to get marry with her in Singapore? I have friends who never the thai girl even though she has his kids. Let them stay in Thailand and you just need to support them financially .The children will still greet you papa. Dont bring a cow back home.

Ecuader
16-05-2015, 10:15 PM
you can marry her in thailand.