PDA

View Full Version : Bonking SYTs from Girl's School

Pages : [1] 2

sukhoi
26-04-2006, 01:31 PM
After reading all the various stories in the forum and i really enjoyed it, I thought I would share my personal experience with you guys.

I remember when i was 19 years old, I had a work attachment term at a secondary school in singapore. It was one of the top schools in singapore and it was a all girl's school. Honestly speaking, I was kind of worried about it when I took the job offer for the 6 months attachment period as I came from an all boys school and it would be a totally different environment mah.

Anyways heres a bit of background info, I went overseas to study and as i went overseas early and the program i am in required that i complete some work terms related to what i am studying and teaching what i have studied is one of the jobs they ok. I was desperate that i cannot find a job elsewhere so I applied to most schools in singapore and this all girls school hire me.

So i arrived there and i was intro to the principal and all those people and finally meeting people that i have been communicating with for months over email and it was kind of paiseh when the principal intro me to the students. So the name I would be using would be James Lim. Anyways that was my first day there and it was a wednesday loh and i was kind of sian lah. I got allocated 2 secondary 4 classes, 2 sec 3 and 1 sec 1. So that night after work i went to chiong and to my surprize i saw this bunch of girls at china black looking at me. My frens were like eh jack, theres a bunch of girls looking at you leh. I am like:'no lah, impossible, i just got back only to singapore. Cannot be my old friends one as i din really inform people i got back. I meant to surprize them lah"

Anyways so those bunch of girls came over and we intro and than dance and stuff loh. One of the chicks call my eye and found out her name was cheryl. So we were dancing the night away and it was hot. I remember she was wearing this tube top and hot pants with no bra and just a black thong. I was grinding with her and kissing and running my hands up her back and stuff. Then my friends was telling me to send cheryl friend home as she got really drunk lah. I din want to loh but as i am the only one that has a car, i am like ok loh but so ma fan. Cause i stay near china black and its like a 2 minutes drive but i have to drive all the way to clementi to drop her home.

I got cheryl number and i was about to zao with her drunk friend rachel when cheryl is like, eh james, you mind sending me home? I stay bukit timah. I am like ok lah, no problem. and then with rachel being supported by cheryl, made my way to my car and when cheryl saw my car,shes like:" wah piang,your car?" I am like :"yea lah" cause i came back to singapore to work mah and so my dad gave me a car to drive lah. It was my birthday present and it was a E500 so its really nice to pick up chicks with it. Anyways so i manage to get rachel home and she din puke in my car and then i drove cheryl back. She was kind of high so she slept lah. When i reach her place, I woke her up and I walk her to her house when shes like:' eh james, my parents overseas for business, wana come in?. Wah i am like :'ok sure'. but of course i am damn happy lah, na bei never bonk singapore girls so long,this one got chance liaoz, ho sei liao!

So i went in to her house and i held her hand and she din reject loh but just shy at me. then we went up to her room and i started to kiss her. she din object and we were kissing for about 10 minutes while my hand was exploring her body. I realized that her body was very tight and there was no fat on her. I took off her tube and i was playing with her tits. It was really nice to be sucking at her pinkish nipples and it turn me on so much with her girlish moans. Then she told me to lie down and gave me a grin like a cat and she started to play with my balls. Slowly she alternate sucking my dick with her mouth and sucking my balls and it was really high. I was touching her all over the place all this time.

FInally she took her pants off and her panties and i was like omg, this gurl has a completely shave pussy. It was damn smooth and I immediately ask her to spread her legs so i can eat it. It was already damn wet and as i was licking her, she got so excited and shes like slow down can, my first time getting eaten out.

I am liek ok ok lah,after a while i started to bang her but sadly she came like after 10 minutes and she was screaming in pain and beg me to stop. So i am like ok loh and i pull out but i was really enjoying her pussy as it was so tight and i was sad but after i pull out, shes like:"orz your didi still so hard ar, come let me help you and she help me bbbj it and finish me off lah"

THen i look at the clock and realize its 3am liaoz, i am like die, tomorrow my first day of classes. I better go home shower and grab some sleep.

Said a quick goodbye to cheryl and on the drive back, than i realize i never even ask her what is she doing now and how old and stuff but i assume must be at least 18 lah cuz she was in china black mah. So there ends my first clubbing night in singapore after a long absence overseas and as i doze off, i am like shiok ar. If only every night can be like this

techienator
26-04-2006, 06:13 PM
nice welcoming home treat that you have gotten... gd luck in ur future conquests...

asdfghjkl
26-04-2006, 07:30 PM
girl school means chij? :)

kukumalu
26-04-2006, 08:33 PM
girl school means chij? :)

A lot of girls school locally. wonder which one he meant?!? :confused:

Rof|maoxz
26-04-2006, 08:53 PM
Said a quick goodbye to cheryl and on the drive back, than i realize i never even ask her what is she doing now and how old and stuff but i assume must be at least 18 lah cuz she was in china black mah. So there ends my first clubbing night in singapore after a long absence overseas and as i doze off, i am like shiok ar. If only every night can be like this

This should not be from your experience right? You #2 post so different. Maybe story writing is you forte. Anyway nice sharing in here. :D

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1457691&postcount=249

zeus
27-04-2006, 02:13 AM
nice story, but just some queries...

So the name I would be using would be James Lim

My frens were like eh jack, theres a bunch of girls looking at you leh.

hmm...so are you jack or james? :D

cheersMike
27-04-2006, 02:19 AM
A lot of girls school locally. wonder which one he meant?!? :confused:

he say top girl school mah.. so might be RGS or SCGS... that all i can think of from the top:rolleyes:

sukhoi
27-04-2006, 03:10 AM
Eh paiseh, lets just say my name is james. Cuz i dun want to use my real name mah and i was trying to decide. Anyways yea a girls sch is a school like CHIJ, SCGS,MGS something like that lah. And yea this is my personal experience.

And now to the next part of my story.

I woke up finally at 6.45am and I was feeling so tired. I thought about cheryl and I was like if only i can sample that pussy again. So bo pian loh, took a shower change and rush down to my car. When i saw a sms and to my surprize it read:"hey james,its cheryl. Thanks for a great night". I am like whatever since i am in a rush to get to work. Jump into my car start the engine and than get to work loh.

Haha being in a angmoh country for so long made me forgot the traffic there is in the morning when parents send their kids to school. So bo pian have to go slowly loh and finally i manage to reach the school at 7.10am. Luckily I am not that far from the school and i made it lah. Put down my stuff grab my timetable and went down to the form class that was assign to me and let the monitress give me attendance.

As i was standing there listening to principal talk, I just want to sleep lah as stll too tired from last night.

Finally I taught finish my first class and it was nothing special and I was walking by the corridor back to the staff room when this bunch of girls was giggling as they greeted me. And suddenly one of them was like:' Mr Lim, had fun last night?" My face hace has never turn so pale before in my life as the girl was cheryl and the bunch of girls were the girls at china black last night. I am like die liaoz, this bunch of girls is secondary 4 and that means underage. No wonder the pussy is so tight. I am like die, hope the school dun find out about it. Then the girls started to just talk to me lah, it was really friendly talk and they were like so Mr Lim you rich lah, drive such a nice car. I am like no loh and all of a sudden the bell rang. I am like go to your classes lah girls. I walk back to the staff room but i was so nervour. I din even try to look at the girls as in a girls school if you look carefully, you could see girls sitting open legged and zao geng for everyone to see.

I sat at my table in the staff room and was thinking through my options and i figured that as shes not a virgin so its probaly ok and as long as she dun tell and i had use a condom last night. Its probaly safe. However my other head was telling me to bonk her again as 16 year old pussy is so tight and sweet.

Oh well, i push those thoughts apart and prepared for my next class.

bart
27-04-2006, 08:16 AM
So far so good.

James pen name. Jack real name? Lives near China Black, also near the school. Starting to get a picture of the possible venues.

Nice story, pls go on.

sukhoi
27-04-2006, 09:30 AM
So i prepared the various transparencies and slides that i needed to use for my next lesson after 1 hour. It was kind of a rush job as I was too paiseh to borrow from the other teachers lah. I went down to the canteen to makan a bit with my colleagues and came back up to blow air con a bit.

One thing i notice is that the girls in the school are so different in school and outside school. Outside school they are quiet quiet and also sit properly and behave like ladies. Here in school, they behave so rowdy and also zaogeng for the whole world to see. But than again 7 out of 10 teachers are female and even than most of the male teachers here are either ah pek or kind of veyr feminine so I guess that explains the girls attitude in school as who would want to see their zao geng panties.

Anyways I look at the staff room clock and decided to go to my 2nd last class of the day. It was another secondary four class. I really dun know what i want loh. I mean teaching lower sec is nice as the girls are kind of more guai and whatever you say they listen but ar so chatty. The upper sec girls are more rebelious and like to talk back to the teacher a lot but yet you know in your heart these girls are the cream of the corp as they are probaly one of the best. I always thought my L1R5 score was decent as it was a single digit in my sec sch days but wah come to this school I finally understand what is a top school. This sch students dun have a single student getting above 20 so all can go jc and even than only 1 or 2 student got 15 points and above. Most of them have 10 points and below.

Was brought back to reality as i step into the classroom and I am like hoi sei liaoz. Turns out this class just finish PE and was sitting there cooling off in their pe attire and some girls were in their sports bra. Of course me being a teacher, I am like"Girls I give you 5 more minutes, hurry up and change and get ready for class"

I went to washroom to wash my face of the dirty images i just saw and when i went back they are all ready lah. After they greeted me, I started to read out the names I had on my classlist so I could put a face to each of the names. I got the shock of my life when I read the name cheryl and she raise her hand and said:" here mr Lim". I am like"wah wth man, so qiao meh" and than i realize than some of the girls i saw at china black last night also in the same class as her and she giggle at me.

Then i was teaching the class the material for the day and I am just thinking. These girls are damn zai sia party until so late still got energy to come school and I am dying to sleep liaoz. Whatever lah. I was just hoping for the bell to ring as I want to get out of the class quick as cheryl and her friends were asking me smart alec questions. Finally the class ended and before i zao I told the class that they were very good students and were very guai. Therefore i rewarded them with godiva chocolates. They immediately so guai man and thank me front and back. Yea i did that for all my other classes. I handed out merci for my lower sec classes and handed out roche and godiva. Its a really good tactic actually. Before you bribe the students, they are damn bad attitude. You give them some nice stuff they will be guai guai and less smart alec lah.

Finish off the day and nothing much lah but i was thinking If i take a camera and come here take pictures sure can make a lot of money selling their pics and than later kanna police! Finally done all classes so went back to my table, chuck my stuff down and wanted to zao liaoz as arrange to meet up with my ex-gf for lunch lah. Than just as I was leaving, my hod wanted to see me. Shes like James ar, so hows the school and the girls so far?I am like ok ok lah,the girls are very smart and this school is nice.

Heres a bit of hint about the school i am at. The school that i used to study at is so much more nicer than this girls school even though the students here are more academically smarter than my own sec sch. Anyways my hod concern me for like 5 more minutes and ask me hows work and whether can cope and stuff before she told me. oh yea i am allocating you a cca too. I hope you do not mind lah, its actually netball so you have to go training with them and competition. haha i am like " no no its ok, its a great learning experience" In my head, i am like shiok man. netball girls are the best. nice tan body and nice figure.

So I went to my car and hope that along the way i will not meet cheryl and her friends lah. Got into my car no problem when i receive an sms from cheryl:"eh james, saw you going to your car leh. I am going to orchard now, you mind giving me and my friend a ride?" I am like whatever lah, can take the chance to talk to her to diam diam also as i am going to orchard for lunch. I sms her back:" pick you up in 10 minutes at this place 10 minutes away from the school". I on the aircon and wait a bit loh. I ask them to go further away cause not nice mah. Drive my car out of the school and later people see I have two girls in my car, they sure talk this talk that one.

Pick up the gurls eventually and turns out theres 3 of them. The other girls were like wah cheryl, you and Mr lim very close is it? shes like ok ok lah.

So cheryl sat in the front seat and I took the chance lah as i drove to orchard which is liek a 15 min drive. but din really talk much as her friends were in the car but they were from last night too. They were jasmine and Sarah. Ok lah sara is cute and jasmine is just tall loh but cheryl is the chio one.

Drop them off at heerens and i went off to meet my friends lah. Cheryl was telling me will talk to me later and when she got off the car, saw her white panties. I am like wah.

Continue after a break lah, hope you guys have fun reading this.

Reaper
27-04-2006, 03:13 PM
Lives near China Black, also near the school. Starting to get a picture of the possible venues.

there are a few posibilities, lets say this happened no more than 5 years ago. Considering it took him 25mins to shower, get changed, drive thru rush hour and get to school,the 2 most likely possibilities are;

Raffles Gers or S'pore Chinese Gers:eek: :D

Considering he lives 2 mins away from China Black, my best guess is Raffles Gers.

Wat say you bro????

CHEERS

cedlimed
28-04-2006, 12:52 AM
my guess is rgs.. scgs not really top sch is it?? :D

blahna
28-04-2006, 01:14 AM
hmm i stay super near SCGS n arnd near RGS.. if he drive car took 15min to reach orchard,, dun think is tis sch.. coz tats e time tat i took whn takin bus to orchard. but culd b possible if he mistaken e time of 15min to drive to orchard. haha.. nxt time i wan b some relieve teacher.... in a girls school :D :p

blahna
28-04-2006, 01:17 AM
err.. CHIJ toa payoh!!!.. thats e only sch tat u drive will take u 15min to orchard.. yeah.. BIG possibilities... coz my sch at toa payoh.. haha so i knw.. :D

newasianhand
28-04-2006, 03:34 AM
Raffles is less than 5 mins from Orchard,
but again, MGS and SCGS don't have such smart students.
Can't be Nanyang right?!?!

sukhoi
28-04-2006, 07:30 AM
Nice to see some bros enjoying the story so far.

Met up with my friends and my ex-gf. It was really nice as I have not seen them for a while. The sushi was decent at sushi tei at paragon and it was mostly the desert and it was really nice to catch up and tons of plans were made as to what to do. Stuff like going on a cruise ship, going on a short vacation all were plan. However i notice that my ex-gf janice has really grown up. She is to be very very girly one but now more matured and also the figure also improve liao. She still has no bf lah and when we had a moment alone shes like" hey james, so how are you?" I am like:"ok ok loh, hows your life?" janice is like:'ok lah but still miss you a bit"

I have to admit now that I am kind of a flirt and I had many gfs while at the same time having a steady gf. Then i would break up with the 2nd gf after like 1-3 months telling her that I cannot concentrate on my studies so break up lah. Surprizingly i have to admit I never got caught before even though most of the girls i jio are from girls school so the community is small as I know some of them know each other. Guess luck has to be on your side when you play around but i tone down a lot when i went overseas to study.

Anyways I din really care lah as at that point i just wanna chill with my kakis as we foot the bill. We walked around a bit and I realize that wah singapore really change a lot in the time i was gone. Buildings look the same but many shops have been change and some minor changes here and there but one thing is for sure, singaporeans are still as kiasu as before. Anyways it was time for me to go as I have a class to teach at the clementi area. Well actually heres a bit of the class i am teaching. Its actually a karate class and I use to be very active and my coach loves me. I recall that tonight is the night where classes are conducted so i pack my gi before i elft the house today and stuff it in the trunk of my car.

I wanted to go surprize my coach lah. I sye good bye to my frens and janice and she gave me a good bye hug. Arrange to meet up soon and thats it.

So on the way i drive there, i am just thinking if any of my brothers are still there and if my coach is well and stuff. However too long never go liaoz and last time also take bus there one or parents drive. Now i drive there myself and got lost lah. Eventually i made it there and when i change and I walked in, everyone din know me lah. I mean the ones that saw me bow to me but most of the people there din as they did not know who i am and my coach was at his car.

Suddenly i spotted this kind of chio girls and she was running by me. I was checking her out and i am thinking wah hopefully i can teach her 1 on 1 and know her better. Just as i was thinking i heard :" JAMES, is that you?" i turn and i saw one of my brothers. We have been learning karate together for many years now and he was also one of my coach favourite students. I have not saw ben in a long long time and hes like:'wah you come back never tell me, bastard sia" I am like :"surprize mah" Hes like :'haha u come at a nice time leh, coach went to his car, lets go surprize him".

I am like:' ok steady" and at the same time everyone is trying to figure out who the hell is this black belt that appear out of no where and he walk around like he own the place. Cause i am one of my coach favuourite students so i know sometimes i have that sort of lan lan attitude like i am boss lah. Anyways as we walk, i ask ben:"eh whose that girl i saw just now? the girl that was wearing a red belt, kind of chio leh" Ben is like:"orz u horny bastard, u mean jane ar? yea shes chio horz, she join the club shortly after you left thats why you never see her but shes on and off lah but shes in jc now. J2 i think and yea got one time i pass by the washroom and saw her changing, naibei i swear that her tits are kind of big loh"

Then Ben saw my coach and hes like quick you hide here. Ben went to talk to my coach and hes like:'eh sir, guess who is here to visit you? . Coach is like" dun play lah, who lah, knn dun waste my time" I step out and i am like:"me lah sir" lol my coach is so surprize and hes like:" you come back also never tell me? i can go fetch your aeroplane mah" then we just stood there and he ask me some stuff lah abotu my studies and family lah. Then he ask:"eh james, your NCAP still never expire horz?i am like:'no lah still got a while" hes like:'good you can be the main instructor tonight, come let me intro you to the class.

I am like thinking:' ho sei liaoz, my coach put me in charge just as expected, hopefully i can manipulate and get to know jane tonight."

"going to grab a drink, will continue this story soon"

bart
28-04-2006, 09:34 AM
So far so good.

James pen name. Jack real name? Lives near China Black, also near the school. Starting to get a picture of the possible venues.

Nice story, pls go on.

Other "facts" coming to light.
School is 15 mins from Orchard road Hereens.
Teacher had to use tranparencies. Maybe more than 10-15 years ago? China Black got already at that time?
Godiva chocs. When did they come to Singapore?
Staff room is upstairs from the canteen (tuck shop?)

Top girls schools:
RGS
CHIJ
MGS
NAYANG
SCGS (nicest uniform!!)

sukhoi
28-04-2006, 10:12 AM
This happen not too long ago and as for transparencies part. Nowadays teachers have a wide selection of teaching aids and sometimes some diagrams are easier to reproduce on a piece of transparency than produce on powerpoint. Powerpoint is kind of mafan and you cannot play around with it as easy as transparency. Staff room is not really directly upstairs but the canteen is on the 1st floor and staff room upstairs lah but not directly.

Anyways hope all of you are enjoying the story so far

Other "facts" coming to light.
School is 15 mins from Orchard road Hereens.
Teacher had to use tranparencies. Maybe more than 10-15 years ago? China Black got already at that time?
Godiva chocs. When did they come to Singapore?
Staff room is upstairs from the canteen (tuck shop?)

Top girls schools:
RGS
CHIJ
MGS
NAYANG
SCGS (nicest uniform!!)

bigass
28-04-2006, 11:51 AM
RGS -> most prob the author's hunting forest. he stay near orchard. wake up 645 and reach sch 710.. :D

bart
28-04-2006, 12:20 PM
Doing a poll on school uniforms :) :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=53167

sukhoi
28-04-2006, 03:44 PM
My coach than lead me to the class and he called the whole class to order, hes like:" Class this is james. Hes one of my best students and he would be instructing some classes from now on. You are to treat him with full respect and bow to him and call him coach james"

Then he brought me over to the black belts and repeated the same thing except saying that as I have NCAP so I would be left in charge whenever hes not here. I am happy lah and I ask ben' eh what you wanna do?.

Ben is like:" you in charge leh boss". I went to the class and as its grading time so i split the class according to their belt levels so they could learn the patterns and the moves needed to pass grading. I was thinking if i should teach jane's group myself but than as overall instructor its best if i dun be so obvious lah and besides i have 6 months here lah, a lot of time.

So i split the class up and i went around instructing kao bei a bit to make sure my instructors are doing their jobs and when i went to janes group to check i help out a bit lah as there was abt 9 people. Heh as i was helping them i notice that jane and 2 more students moves were very weak and as it was nearing 9pm, i am like thinking to give them a break. I inform the group that they could go for a short break of 10 mins to get some water and also if they want they can stay behind and I can help them secertly hoping jane will stay back.

Turns out that jane and 4 other people stay back so i was going through their mistakes individually and letting them practice taking care to let jane be last. I finally proceed to jane and i was teaching her when shes like:" eh sir where you from? dun think i seen you before leh" I am like:' just return from overseas lah, now doing my work attachment before heading back. Shes like wah so zai ar ,teaching at that school. Eh btw how old are you ar? you seem very young to be a teacher lah. I am like 19 only loh, shes like you sure a not? I am like aiyo i bluff you for what. You so kaypoh for what so what school you going to now? Shes like HCJC lah. I am like orz smart sia. then we small talk a bit but i did not want to be a wolf on first time talking lah so i left it at that. When the break ended, i assemble the whole class and started to work on their chops and kicks. Then i was thinking, why not let them try to do a jumping front kick too so i can see jane tits bounce. So i am like "Class jumping front kick on my command" and i gave the command and ben was not lying, her tits were really big as it really bounce.

Just as i was having fun seeing her boobs, my coach came and hes like eh james, wanna talk to you so i pass the class over to ben and told him to train a bit more than dismiss lah and i went to talk to my coach.

sukhoi
28-04-2006, 04:15 PM
My coach was asking me on stuff liek hows my schooling and all that stuff and he was saying that the job I got my attachment is damn zai. and he was asking me to go for supper and I am like ok lah when hes like" eh james theres a bunch of school girls giggling at you" I looked and to my surprize its girls from my school.

I told my coach i will deal with it and i went over and as i walk there i am like wah die liaoz, its cheryl and her friends. So i went over and i am like' can i help you girls? Cheryl pretend like she din know me lah and they were like:" no lah we are here to see a friend, shes the one learning there and i saw them pointing to some pimple face girl." I am like ok lah see than see but dun giggle and affect my students lah. Just as I finish saying, one of them was like:"oei dun you think this guy look familiar? He looks like the new teacher that join our school and went on stage recently wat. and all of them were like oh yea!

They were like wah cher, you so zai ar, black belt some more. I am like:" ok lah. But all this time i was looking at cheryl. She was wearing sandals and shorts and just a school pe shirt but it showed off her nice legs and i am guessing she has a figure of like 34b-24-32. Its really a damn zai figure and we just chat for a while before i went off to finish my class but just i said bye to them cheryl wink at me and pointed at her phone. So the minute i finish class i check my phone and saw the message she send me. It went like:" james wanna go for supper and than you send me home? my parents stil; not back yet. I wait for you by your car lah"

Heh jane made me damn horny throughout the session liaoz and i already check the class register already and cheryl is above 16 years old so i am like shiok. I told my coach paiseh that i have to go as I have class tomorrow and i have something urgent to attend to and I sms cheryl back telling her ok and I will be at my car in 10 minutes. I pack up my stuff and said bye to ben and zao.

I took my time to go to my car so noone notice me as it would not be good if they see cheryl waiting at my car lah as shes still in pe shirt lah. I went to my car finally and sure enuff shes there. Shes like hello and she got into my car lah. Haha i never so ka chiong to start the car and i sped out of the car park so fast as i scared people see and when i am like 2 minutes away, i ask her so where you wanna go eat? shes like sui bian lah, if you want just buy macs at KAP loh and come my house eat. I am like ok so i drove there and I ordered a meal for her and just a drink for myself and as i drove we talk lah. Turns out that the day she met me at the club she broke up with her bf and she was damn depress and that bf was her first bf lah.

I was thinking:' so thats why this bitch is so tight". She told me that she enjoyed the session the other night and she wanna go at it again. I am like:'' shiok sia, come back to singapore and already found a fuck buddy liaoz and shes so tight too"

Luckily shes over 16 lah or sure die but only bad thing is that shes my student but whatever lah i am not a real teacher too.

As i was thinking her house came into view and i stop and park my car in her driveway and got out.

bart
28-04-2006, 04:16 PM
Wah leow. This guy is too much. Teach netball then got karate then got go overseas study then got Mercedes 500 then stay near Orchard. If I'm teenage babe also will drop to my knees and give him a blow anywhere he wants. Father is Ong Beng Seng? Hey, is your name James Ong? Maybe Ng Teng Fong?

Nice nice nice. Used to hate priviledge people like him, but now realised it's not his fault. If in same position, I also will take advantage of wealth. Still, bnow got the Progress Package, I'm RICH!!

sukhoi
28-04-2006, 04:23 PM
wei brother bart. I learn karate since young lah as my dad force me to learn one lah for self defense and as for the netball part is the stupid hod force me one, luckily i got netball ar. Some of the NIE teachers that were there also kanna stupid stuff like C.O or NPCC. Wah i would die man

But at this point i have not met the netball girls yet but when i did meet them, there were some really nice stories lah. But believe me lah, I went to a boy's school and the school i went to some of my classmates were more kuai zhang than me.

My E500 benz is nothing as i know 5 of my kakis that drive a S Class benz. or a bmw.

My dad gave me the benz so bo pian loh and as for hte overseas part its because my dad wanted me to zao NS lah,hehe but yea i have to admit, sometimes you put your car keys on table, chicks already halfway go for you liaoz as i think we all know most sg girls are gold diggers lah or materialistic.

bart
28-04-2006, 04:27 PM
sometimes you put your car keys on table, chicks already halfway go for you liaoz .

I tried your trick, put car keys on the table but it did not work so well. Maybe somehow the Datsun 120Y pull not so great.:) You must be from Barker Road School?

sukhoi
28-04-2006, 04:31 PM
haha nope i not from ACS(Barker) one but i think chicks dig two type of cars only. Either the really ex type liek a benz or the sporty type of car.

But this period of 6 months were the best as i bonk the most virgins ever and all the targets i pick were all above 16 years old. Not to mention i manage to bag some of their elder sisters too. But i cannot believe it though that this girls from this school is so easy to get

bart
28-04-2006, 04:50 PM
But this period of 6 months were the best as i bonk the most virgins ever and all the targets i pick were all above 16 years old.

Hey, I got another poll on bonking virgins:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=53046

sukhoi
28-04-2006, 05:09 PM
already voted at your poll bart.

I am tired, heading to bed now, will continue my story tml

admiralty
29-04-2006, 02:58 AM
already voted at your poll bart.

I am tired, heading to bed now, will continue my story tml

Pinching my tent here for more stories.....

Cheerio,

Sportage
29-04-2006, 05:15 AM
Nice story.... Keep it up bro.... :)

Revisiter
29-04-2006, 09:29 AM
Love your story. Hurry up with the next instalment! :D

sukhoi
29-04-2006, 11:38 AM
Next Chapter

She lead me upstairs to her room and we started to kiss really lightly as we hug each other like long lost lovers. All the while my hum sup hands were running up and down her back and touching her ass cheeks too. I ask her to sit down on the bed and took off her shorts. I stop kissing her and started to caress her smooth inner thighs. I started to rub her pussy slightly and than rub her thighs and alternate between until i see a wet spot on her little girl girly panties . I than use my teeth to take off her panties and all i see was her abalone. It was clean and shaven and it look so pretty. I started to eat her pussy out and omg she was squirming and shes like" oh god cher, feels so good and she was actually thrusting her pussy at me" i am like,haha this gurl is gonna be one hell of a sex partner.

I than stop and i am like:" hey cheryl, wanna blow me?" Shes like:'dun want lah. I am like:" but that night you also blow wat. Cheryl is like:'that night i drunk mah, dun count." I am like" i eat your pussy until you so high, you blow my dick a bit lah" Here i put a condom on for you.

I cap my dick and slowly she explore my dick. " first she only lick my dick head and din know what she was doing and i am like pretend you are frenching kissing except it's my dick and close your eyes cheryl. Cheryl did that and i am like wow shiok as her blow jobs started to get better as she makes me dick damn high with her toungue lick it and made me high and i slowly press her bit by bit to take my dick.

I was thinking" later when i bang her sure wanna go all the way into her pussy. I than told her to stop and ask her to lie down. I took off her top and started to kiss her tits and i played with her nipples while using my hands to squeeze her tits. They were so firm and nice. All this while she was screaming:" put your dick in my vagina please cher" i am like:'' its call a pussy dear and you dun say put, you say fuck. Cheryl went like' ok fuck my pussy cher ,please" and i position my dick and i went in slowly as i was aware its tight.

I thrust it slowly and all this time she was screaming in pain as i held her hand. She was really tight and every step i push my dick in, I could feel her tight pussy muscles trying to repel me out. I slowly went in and out and before i know it i was all the way in and i stop there and gave her a satisfy smile. I slowly start to thrust harder now that i am all the way in and i squeeze her tits with every move in and every move out but her pussy is so tight but the juices was making my move easier and she was starting to enjoy it too as she was giving out moans like mmmmmmm or arrrrrr and soon i was on top of her only and she was hugging me. I than pull out and ask her to get on her fours, she did that and i started to grab her waist from behind and started to bang her and cheryl was fucking me back.

OMG this girl is so horny and her moans are so loud too and finally i was about to cum and i told her."cheryl, i cuming liaoz gonna pull out" I wanted to pull out and jizz on her face but shes like' cher my pussy super itchy, please fuck me longer and she refuse as she use all her muscles to keep me in there and just at that moment i cum in the stupid condom and i felt warm juices from her too. Wow cheryl has cum too and i collapse my face on her tits and rest there for a bit.

We then got up and went to shower together and she was really nice as she soap my body and was soaping her and just playing around. Once we are done, we ate the macs and i was sipping at my drink and i am like eh i zao liaoz lah, school tml. Shes like stay here and talk with me lah, besides i wake you up tomorrow so you can go home and change and we go school together. I was damn tired so i am like ok lah.

We chatted and realize that her parents are always not at home just like my parents cause of work lah. Always overseas one and soon we drifted to our topics like school. She was telling me that the rest of her classmates think i am so nice cause i gave them chocolates and stuff. I am like ok loh and suddenly she ask me:" james ar, you wanna be my kor?" I am like huh? shes like yea i really like you as a brother and a person that can make my mei mei happy. I think thats a fuck buddy? I am like ok loh and she immediately came and hug me and said kor, i love you"

I am like ok lets koon. We hug each other and fell asleep lah.

itsabt6x
29-04-2006, 11:49 AM
....chicks dig two type of cars only. Either the really ex type liek a benz or the sporty type of car....

true true about cars n chicks.....used to drive a bmw...boy! did i have a great time....:D

superman
29-04-2006, 12:27 PM
Good work bro. Keep it up. :cool:

ChinaAlleWay
29-04-2006, 02:06 PM
true true about cars n chicks.....used to drive a bmw...boy! did i have a great time..

Originally Posted by sukhoi
....chicks dig two type of cars only. Either the really ex type liek a benz or the sporty type of car....

Poor guys like me takes buses or taxi !!
now now, no wonder Spore gals ditch a nice guy like me !! :p

And pls cont the stories !!:D

vonroo123
29-04-2006, 11:36 PM
more more more! haha. camping here the whole day liao.. :D

techienator
30-04-2006, 09:23 AM
wow... a god sis a.k.a fuck buddies... wat's next bro...

sukhoi
30-04-2006, 11:04 AM
yea cheryl is really good in bed. Thing i like most about her is her really tight pussy and good body.

heh whenever i am out with her and she kor here kor there, makes my frens jealous and no one would guess i was bonking her

vonroo123
30-04-2006, 12:22 PM
yea cheryl is really good in bed. Thing i like most about her is her really tight pussy and good body.

heh whenever i am out with her and she kor here kor there, makes my frens jealous and no one would guess i was bonking her

cant wait for the next chap. too steamy liao..! droools..:D

newasianhand
30-04-2006, 04:57 PM
is cheryl her real name by any chance?
i had a thing once with a cheryl who seems to fit the exact description.
lived alone in a huge house because her parents were always away.
hmmmm

but i only did her when she was in J2 =o

bigass
30-04-2006, 05:06 PM
huh
:eek:

sukhoi
01-05-2006, 03:40 AM
hey newasiahand

dun think so cuz my cheryl is now in j1 only!
heh but if u want pm me your msn so we can exchange pics loh and see each other sytsis cheryl her real name by any chance?
i had a thing once with a cheryl who seems to fit the exact description.
lived alone in a huge house because her parents were always away.
hmmmm

but i only did her when she was in J2 =o

bart
01-05-2006, 04:11 AM
hey newasiahand

heh but if u want pm me your msn so we can exchange pics loh and see each other syts

Hey Sukhoi,

Morning.

You still bonking Cheryl currently?

sukhoi
01-05-2006, 05:29 AM
well me and cheryl are still in touch lah but i am not in singapore now mah but when i was in singapore a month ago, we met up for a bonk
heh

bart
01-05-2006, 08:23 AM
Hey, give me her number. I look after her chastity while you are gone. :D

sukhoi
01-05-2006, 08:27 AM
lol she masterbates on her webcam for me sometimes!
hehe
i think cheryl is fine,shes a smart girl

newbie06
01-05-2006, 11:12 AM
there are a few posibilities, lets say this happened no more than 5 years ago. Considering it took him 25mins to shower, get changed, drive thru rush hour and get to school,the 2 most likely possibilities are;

Raffles Gers or S'pore Chinese Gers:eek: :D

Considering he lives 2 mins away from China Black, my best guess is Raffles Gers.

Wat say you bro????

CHEERS
My guess is Raffles Girls as well

hamsapfella
01-05-2006, 11:39 AM
Haiz...how come i never get this sort of lobang neh? Great story! keep it up! :D

techienator
01-05-2006, 01:31 PM
envy u man... too bad i dun have the skills... it will b great if u can share with me on some pointers... but well, it's a far fetched wish on my side... haiz...

shoutcast
01-05-2006, 04:28 PM
wow , i feel inspired to teach in such schools :D

newasianhand
01-05-2006, 04:52 PM
hey newasiahand

heh but if u want pm me your msn so we can exchange pics loh and see each other syts

Hi Sukhoi,

Good to know, or it'd have been akward =p
Well i used to have ex gf's from rgs, scgs and nygh. (when i was in sec school lah. not now. i'm mid 20's and not even in SG anymore).
personally scgs gals are the best. very lady like and i like their uniform.
nygh cannot make it, i hear that they have an inspection where the discipline mistress goes around during assembly and lifts the girls skirt up to see if they're wearing white.. and they must keep short hair as well..

onefour02
01-05-2006, 04:59 PM
i wanna go apply be relief teacher for my uni hols liao

AltLBSeeker
01-05-2006, 05:30 PM
er.. not sure if I remember correctly... But dun SCGS have tat sleeveless uniform.. @ least can QC whether got armpit hair 1st :D

Sorry.. off topic..Do continue ur story bro :p

whutdapuki
01-05-2006, 09:55 PM
i am only reading up to 2nd page but you mentioned KAP..

KAP the most popular place for SCGS,MGS girls if not wrong ... if memory serves me right

story is really good though ! excellent

bigass
01-05-2006, 11:01 PM
tts y i nw tink back, y last time nv study hard to go to JC. these days when i stood by the bus stop and see those RjC or RGs gals waiting to take bus to sch, i drools..

i reAliSE rJC and RgS gals got a trenD of folding thEir Sleeves up..and gals from these sch, i telling u tt u gals are just inviting more eyes from we guys..haha

anione noe why got such trends ...?

my frend last time from national camp ever sian gers from Rgs, also got find out that they got the trend of wearing black bra, just dunoe y

:D

Artic
02-05-2006, 12:08 AM
nice story...cont pls :p

AD69
02-05-2006, 12:33 AM
Wahhh...another good story. :)

sukhoi
02-05-2006, 03:31 AM
Next Chapter

I was enjoying my sleep when cheryl woke me up at like 5.30am. Shes like:' kor wake up for school lah sleepy head." and i am like:'huh huh?" and last night events flashback to my head.

I sat up and i saw cheryl drying her hair. Haha girls are girls. Normally even in my sec sch days or jc days, i wake up at 6.45am, take a super quick 2 minute shower, grab breakfast and my dad would drive me to school and i sleep in car. Makes me wonder how long ago cheryl woke up as shes drying her hair. I saw cheryl changing and I am like wow so cute.

I went up there and hug her from behind and I told her:'eh mei, you smell damn nice leh" shes like'aiyo dun play lah, breakfast on the table downstairs" I am like'wah so nice got breakfast cause normally i skip breakfast one, that bloody maid at my house seems to be damn lazy, she wake up at the time i wake up loh and thats usually late liaoz, i have to fight through rush hour traffic as leaving the house at 6.50am and leaving house at 7.00am would make a huge difference. So i normally dun eat lah.

Went down and sat down and ate a normal breakfast that she prepared lah. Just bread with jam and butter and hot dogs and eggs. Decent lah for a teenage girl. As i was eating i ask cheryl" eh how come you know how to make simple stuff?" Cheryl is like:" bo pian loh, maid was caught stealing so daddy fire her than i have to learn lah". As we were eating, we talk and suddenly cheryl said'eh kor, you know ar, my classmates are debating on your age leh. no one believe you are 19 cuz they said impossible school will hire 19 years old to be teacher one. Also we all got shock when we realize you are black belt leh. Also today after school going to watch movie with my classmates, wanna come so you can know them better?" I am like:" but i meeting my friends leh, tell u wat, we merge the gathering lah, lunch and movie, ok?" Shes like:" i ask my frens in school later and sms you back."

I looked at the time and i saw 6.00 am. I am like"eh gtg, hurry up I still have to go home change leh. She giggle and shes like' you cannot go to work like that meh?" I am like:'siao, i go work in shorts and t-shirt, guarantee i kanna fired or demoted to PE teacher." I went to warm the car and she came out at 6.05am lah. Na bei, its really damn cold in morning sia and i sped off lah. Arrive at my house at about 6.25am so lucky no traffic and i went up to take another one of my fast showers and halfway thru shower i got the shock of my life when i saw the door and it was cheryl. I am like:"AIYO you come in for what" Cheryl is like:" aiyo not like never see before. I than turn off the shower and dry myself and hurry on put on my work clothes. Shes like:'haha you look so different is suit shirt and pants, more cute."

Shes like:"eh your view here very nice leh, can have party here sometime." I am like:' My dear sister, its 6.40am liaoz, lets go or i would kanna stuck in traffic."

Took the elevator and I went down and drove to school. On the way at a traffic light, i saw cheryl sleeping beside me and I gave her a kiss lah on her cheeks and she woke up. Shes like:"cher!". I am like'whats with the cher wor?. Shes like" you dress until so cher, no more kor loh so cher loh" I am like ok lah and the light turn green and i started to move when i felt her hands unzip my zipper. I am like dun play leh, driving, dangerous" Just as i finish saying" she started to make my dick come to life as she was blowing at it and sucking it and playing with her toungue. Na bei so hard to concentrate and I pull into empty parking lot as i see still got time.

I park the car and i sit there and slowly enjoy blow job from her and my hands were touching her ass under her school uniform. I sense that I was about to cum and options quickly flash through my head:"option 1 is to tell cheryl as i see she has tissue paper in one of her hand or option 2 pull out and good chance my sperm will be on my pants or car or on her or option 3 i can Cum in her mouth since she so naughty. Option 3 it is i giggle and just as i was about to cum i place my hands on her head and stroke her hair to hold her head down and when i cum, i exploded in her mouth. She was so piss about having to swallow my cum but i am like'hehe see you next time still dare to be so naughty a not. I gave her bottle of water to rinse out lah and some gum and i look at the clock"die liaoz, 6.55am" I step on pedal and out of the parking lot and cheong to school.

Luckily still got no traffic yet and I drop cheryl off at the school bus stop at 7.04am and i detour and park in the parking lot on time. Went up to dump my stuff at the staff room and enjoy aircon for a bit loh and than the assembly bell came.

sukhoi
02-05-2006, 03:33 AM
Eh i think your news outdated lah

You hear wrong lah, where can go around check their skirt one also they can dun keep short hair now but long hair must be tie up. It use to be only dance girls can keep long hair but now everyone also can.

Last time all NYGH girls must have short hair above their school uni by 1-3 inches i think. NYGH girls are also allowed to wear ankle socks now.

Also most girls will wear PE shorts underneath their skirt if they have PE lesson that day or some girls will still wear PE shrots regardless.

Hi Sukhoi,

Good to know, or it'd have been akward =p
Well i used to have ex gf's from rgs, scgs and nygh. (when i was in sec school lah. not now. i'm mid 20's and not even in SG anymore).
personally scgs gals are the best. very lady like and i like their uniform.
nygh cannot make it, i hear that they have an inspection where the discipline mistress goes around during assembly and lifts the girls skirt up to see if they're wearing white.. and they must keep short hair as well..

sukhoi
02-05-2006, 03:37 AM
Haha my JC time was the best time of my study life in singapore. RJc/RGS girls like to fold sleeves up as most of the time their school uni sleeves too long and they dun wanna go alter, besides its really hot loh. Also its a standard practice in most girls school with white or light colour uniform that you only can wear white bra or lgiht colour bra. Flashy colour bro like red or black cannot one as the school said that will spoil school reputation.

Therefore as RGS has a dark colour pinafoil, so they wear black bra loh but than again they mostly wear black sports bra. I guess all school girls like to be defiant.

tts y i nw tink back, y last time nv study hard to go to JC. these days when i stood by the bus stop and see those RjC or RGs gals waiting to take bus to sch, i drools..

i reAliSE rJC and RgS gals got a trenD of folding thEir Sleeves up..and gals from these sch, i telling u tt u gals are just inviting more eyes from we guys..haha

my frend last time from national camp ever sian gers from Rgs, also got find out that they got the trend of wearing black bra, just dunoe y

bart
02-05-2006, 06:43 AM
Sukhoi,

Now you overseas, got any stories about ang moh SYT? You are at Ang Moh Land right?

sukhoi
02-05-2006, 07:26 AM
haha i got bonk ang moh lah, but all also 18-20 year old ang moh syts lah but all also ONS leh. I use to have a ang moh gf but broke after 2 months, cannot stand lah too mafan.

Angmohs are good to bonk as they are damn horny and their moans and style damn good but pussy wise cannot compared to sg girls or my singapore SYTs

bart
02-05-2006, 09:16 AM
My first intercourse was with Ang Moh. Also went overseas (USA) study. That time damm blurr, like keena rape like that. Then traumatised because that time like good Christian. After that. converted to the Dark Side. Hee! Since then, have bonked my way around the world, African, Aussie, UK and of course "local" FL Russian, LOS, Batam etc.

You right about White Pussy being a bit loose, but one of my tightest experience was with an Aussie babe in Cairns. Pussy tight, rear door tighter still! But one thing about white meat is that they are generally a bit hairy round the arms and legs, no matter how much they shave, still can never be as smooth as our Asian babes.

Envy your situation now, still, I had my fair share already. cannot forever be carefree student, can I?

Freman
02-05-2006, 01:42 PM
hi,

if you all want syt, your chance is June holidays in irc.....

usually, in #teens, #singapore20+, you will find alot with nothing to do during school holiday.... esp those from girls school..... abit curious.... easy to chat up....

I've bonk a gal from that girl school from AMK (dunno what name... blue uniform), katong convent, CHIJ..... and a few neighbourhood schools as well..... current lover is JC2 from Millenium Institute (also bonk since sec 4 from choa chu kang sec)......

usual feeling is ... tight pussy..... nice firm body .... maybe abit lean if she is the active type...... but can also be quite blur....... and they know nuts about condom...... so guys please dun take advantage of that...... teach them the right way........ and you'll be rewarded.....

newbie06
02-05-2006, 09:28 PM

Black Bra..... remind me of my ex gf ..... she used to be from a girl school as well

asdfghjkl
03-05-2006, 08:08 AM
this thread is making me horny.. :p

damnu88
03-05-2006, 02:09 PM
Nice seeing this bro..Feeling veri veri horny...
Pls cont'n soon:D

ytytytyt
03-05-2006, 03:13 PM
die die oso don't stop this thread.

sukhoi
04-05-2006, 05:01 AM
The assembly bell came and I walk down to the assembly area instead of taking the lift. Heh dun wanna take lift with all the old teachers. Besides walk down the stairs can walk by the students. Some of them got very nice perfume one and its funny to see me walk and all those students bow to me and say:" Good morning Mr Lim"

I am like:' eh girls, please stop bowing leh, i so young only dun Mr Lim me here and there" But this is a top girl sch lah, even though i insist on no greeting and no bowing and a simple nod of the head would do, they still have to bow as school rules state that they have to respect teachers. This is also why people from top school perform better than neighbourhood school. Nevermind that most people bow and greet out of fear of punishment and they lan lan dun care too but at least they are taught manners. This is the line betweeh the elite and the stupid as when you go out to meet people in future, you can tell which is the one people will like more.

Anyways I went down and assembly begin and national anthemn came. I must say after being away from singapore for a few years,i kind of miss hearing national anthemn in the morning and so nice. Also when pledge taking is going on, i dun need to put my hand up as i am a foreigner mah!

Then the girls sat down as morning assembly began and the principal start to talk cock and announcements are made. I look over the attendance book given to my by monitress and ask her for the sake of asking whose present and whose absence and i am like ok go hand in office for me. I am so lazy lah where i see other teachers double counting and stuff but i so anyhow. Suddenly my phone vibrate lah and i check my sms and to my surprize its cheryl send me a message. It was one of those little girl wu liao message lah. Its like:" Good morning cher, how was your sleep last night? >_<" I look at where she is seated and saw her smsing away, i am like:" wah dun scared kanna caught ar" I am sure you know guys. Last time when we were seated in assembly we thought that we sit down a lot of students, sms sure no one notice or talk but actually when you stand from teacher point of view, sure can see what students are doing one" Just as i finish saying i notice that one of the teachers was walking towards cheryl with the intent of confiscating her phone and i hurridly walk there too. Luckily I reach there first and I tap her on her shoulder and i am like:' Give me the phone right now young lady and follow me". Her friends around her look scared lah to see two teachers bearing down on them but those that know that I know her knew that it was just for show lah.

I lead her away and turn around to see the other teacher walking away. I led her away and I am like:" you siao ar, sms during assembly" Shes like:'aiyo hand itchy mah was replying sms, besides you save me from that old witch leh". I am like:" i confiscate your phone just for show lah and you come get from me during recess time but heres your sim card back in case you wanna use" Shes like:' thanks kor" and I walk her back to the assembly lah and told her dun smile. Just as i got back, the discipline mistress came to me and ask me what happen. I am like"nothing lah, caught her using phone" I will make a record that she receive a demerit point and I told her to get the phone from me after school. Shes like'yup james, thats the way to handle it, cannot be soft with this girls one, they so naughty"

Brb guys, phone call

jasonng
04-05-2006, 05:06 AM
Good one bro, carry on!

calex
04-05-2006, 05:24 AM
good story , hope is to come

sukhoi
04-05-2006, 05:26 AM
As usual the talk cock session ended and i went back to staff room lah and my colleagues ask me' wanna go makan?"

I am like ok lah. I go to the canteen and i saw all these girls walking by. Heh they all dress in PE attire, ignoring the fact that regardless of whether they chio or not chio, underage or not underage as its not a crime to see. NABEI, i swear to god, 80% of them have legs that are smooth as hell and also damn white. So smooth and silky white. Not to mention i saw some of them zao geng before and they were nice and innocent.

Finish my food and just as i went back the teacher in charge of netball came to me, eh james can u come today after sch? I wanna intro you to the girls, and i will explain to you what to do lah if you have time. I am like ok so she told me that basically i go there oversee the girls only and also i jsut need to accompany them to competition. Also they go competition i just follow loh and also one of the session, she will let me take over once a week which means she can slack, haha she think i stupid? Anyways its not complusory for me to go but i am thinking:' can look at girls running around officially. Why not?

I was walking around lan lan and finish my lesson lah and gave phone back to cheryl. Nothing special happen today except for the part that i am looking forward to my first netball training session.

stop
04-05-2006, 08:56 AM
Good stuff. Keep it up :):D

damnu88
04-05-2006, 09:09 AM
Good Job...will be waiting for your next post. Don't keep us waiting:D

donjean
04-05-2006, 09:27 AM
great great work..... we r waiting...

obelisk
04-05-2006, 10:13 AM
alamak...
y not swimming????:D

sukhoi
04-05-2006, 10:55 AM
lol when the gurls get sweaty from training, can see the bra they wearing, better than swimming leh

FatMan
04-05-2006, 11:08 AM
上帝从来是公平的,把美丽和骄横给了漂亮的女孩,
把温柔和善良给了丑的女孩,
也算是不偏不倚了,任凭男人们各取所好。 :rolleyes:

Grimwell
04-05-2006, 11:08 AM
Interesting.....:D;)

obelisk
04-05-2006, 11:10 AM
lol when the gurls get sweaty from training, can see the bra they wearing, better than swimming leh

but when they get out of the water and its cold, somethings will point out..;)

sukhoi
04-05-2006, 12:42 PM
heh the gurls after training sit on the netball court, sometimes can see them zaogeng. Also i know they like to change at a certain corner of the school one. i walk by there once and i got the shock of my life when i saw them changing!
heh

ah rat
04-05-2006, 12:57 PM
heh the gurls after training sit on the netball court, sometimes can see them zaogeng. Also i know they like to change at a certain corner of the school one. i walk by there once and i got the shock of my life when i saw them changing!
heh
U not shock,U lucky :D

donjean
04-05-2006, 01:39 PM
what a damn lucky guy u r....
salute u...

bigass
04-05-2006, 03:00 PM
hah, speaking of gers sweating. lolz

last time once i was on my way home from sch...was deep aslp due to exam. and of coz in order to get home, my bus had to stop by RGS n den head to my destination. all of a sudden, i was awaken by a kind of rough smell. not those odour but a strong sweat smell. n upon opening my eyes, i saw the bus right outside the sch and many sch gals are coming up the bus at tat time. soon the smell got stronger and the noise from them came louder, (u noe gals from such sch always lik to +++ loud in ang mo), thus then i was awaken tru the whole journey home by the smell. :eek:

asdfghjkl
04-05-2006, 03:02 PM
the bus got pass by cjc bo? :p

magicboy
04-05-2006, 03:55 PM
C'mon.. pls get the story going... I'm in desperate need of the continuation.... :) :cool:

bigass
04-05-2006, 04:02 PM
haha ya.. lol!!! got figure loh..
miss those days man..got rgs,cjc,etc...;)

sukhoi
05-05-2006, 10:17 AM
Eh i am wondering, bros here which girl sch you all like best? Like which girl from all these girl sch in singapore you all think the girls are the chioest or u wanna bonk the most.

obelisk
05-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Eh i am wondering, bros here which girl sch you all like best? Like which girl from all these girl sch in singapore you all think the girls are the chioest or u wanna bonk the most.

no preference...
as long is girl can liao...:D

samasamah
05-05-2006, 10:42 AM
The thread is great coz i never know what singaporean's real thought and
behaviour. It let me know why something happen like that and like this.

Hoho. great forum..

thanks again for sharing.

sukhoi
05-05-2006, 02:09 PM
Anyways i look at the clock and it was like 1.30pm. Even though school have not end and i am not suppose to leave school but hack lah. Even though school food cheaper, i decide to go out of school to eat lah. Called up one of my friend charlene since i know she stay near the school. As i walk to the car and i call her, i hope she picks up and have not eat yet. She pick up! I am like:"eh girl, u know who this is a not?" Shes like" who lah." I am like'james loh, remember? Anyways wanna go for lunch?" Shes like:' haha u overseas lah, u think i gong ar?"

*A lot of my friends still dun know i am back yet so i did have a lot of fun in the 1st 2 weeks surprizing them*

I am like:" u eat lunch already a not?. Shes like:' no loh, not like u can come over and eat with me. I am like"ok lah, u hurry up dress and dun be gu niang, be at your house in 5 minutes" Shes like:" wah u serious?" I am like:' hurry up horz" I drove out of the parking lot and I was at the school gate. The security guard look at me and hes signal for me to lower down window. I lowered and hes like:"Mr lim , going home early?" I am like:"No lah, getting something for the girls." Hes like:"ok and he open gate for me.

I am like:" na bei waste my time." Luckily dun need to go main road as charlene house is located inside so i just drive in the small roads. Reach there after 7 minutes thank to the uncle and i was surprize to see charlene waiting outside in front of her driveway. I u-turn and stop beside her. Also a bit of info, my windows are tinted but she should have seen me. I did not think she expected me to really come or to drive there. She probaly expected a cab. I sat there in my car and waited for about 5 minute staring at stupid charlene and she was looking blanking at the car. HAHA, i than lower the window and say:"oei turtle head, here lah" Shes like:'james?" and she came into car.

I drove off and we started to chat lah. Shes like:"not bad wor, drive a benz and how come u dress until so official like? Suit pants and shirt?" I am like:" i came back singapore for my work attachment lah,working as teacher now." and oh did i mention, working at ur old sch somemore" I met charlene when I was in jc lah and been quite good buddies since. She give me a gentle punch on my shoulder and shes like:"no loh, my old sch wun hire a wolf like u" haha i am like:" eh i have to attend the stupid netball training after sch so lets go somewhere near for lunch" She suggested this coffee shop near by and we went there. Haha i got there and i saw so much and i was drooling. Charlene is like:' haha u pig, tell u wat lah, u sit down i go order ur fav foods and we share lah.

She came back and we tcs a lot. Mostly is catching up but its funny though. Charlene is chio for sure and now has a bit highlight gold hair, and a nice figure. Slightly tan and i am guessing her figure is a 32b-24-34. But me and her are really good buddies lah and i never thought of her sexually, sometimes when we go out, she will put her hand on my shoulder or vice versa one. We are really close lah. Anyways food come liaoz and there was a lot. She order carrot cake, oyster omelette, one plate of chicken rice,roti prata and otah! Shiok sia, all my favourite local stuff. We ate lah and somehow manage to finish the food. Actually i finish most of it. So I ask her lah" where you want me to drop you off after this?" Shes like :'dun know leh,nothing to do anyways, eh u really teacher at my sec sch ar and netball teacher?" I am like yea. Shes like"ok lah, go with u to my old sch visit teahers loh and i wanna see u watch the netball girls" Afterall i use to be in netball too".

I am like:"ok" and i look at the time:"NABEI,2.30 liaoz" I ask her to hurry up go and went to my car lah. Drove back to sch with no incident and we just catch up on whats going on with each other life. When i arrive at the school gate and i enter. Charlene is like:'wah not bad sia, security never even ask who u are and just let ur car thru. Seems like u not lying ar"

I hurry up park my car and I took the lift to 1st floor lah. I went to office to drop off my attendance book and than allow the way charlene saw girls greeting me and bowing to me. She was laughing so hard. Shes like:" if ur students ever know that you are the most naughty person, i dun think they will bow leh, pity my juniors sia"

As we walk up the stairs to staff room where my table is,i din wanna talk lift as will take way too long lah. As i was walking up, i saw cheryl and some girls doing bunny hops up the stairs lah. I talk to her and i am like:'oei girl, so ke lian doing this ar?" Shes like" kor dun laugh hor, the stupid chinaman make us do one. We told him dangerous , he insist loh" I look around and i see all these girls so i decided to interfere lah. I went over to the coach and i am like:'excuse me, you the coach?" Hes like:' yea,and you are?" I am like:"I am one of the teachers here. Btw I do not think you should ask them to do bunny hop as its very dangerous and also up the stairs ,if they fall down ,the parents will be damn angry and its dangerous" I told him the SSC ban it liaoz and also there are other ways to train their leg muscles"

He got damn piss lah. Then hes like" I do not need you to tell me wat to do, are u train for this?" I am the coach hired and I do not think you know what you are doing" I am like:' you have ncap?

*NCAP is a coaching pass that instructors have to have one. Its just a simple test whereby u have to go attend class and take test loh, guarantee pass one. NCAP is required to conduct lessons and stuff lah.*

Hes like:" errrr" I took out my wallet and produce my NCAP pass and i am like:" heres my pass" Anyways please dun ask the girls to do bunny hop anymore as its very dangerous, i really do not want any of them to be injured. The girls than cheer lah and clap. Hes like:"ok and wats ur name btw" I am like"you can call me Mr Lim" and i walk away lah.

Charlene is like:'impressive sia" I am like haha come lah into staff room with me. I walk in with her and some of my colleagues were surprize to see her with me and they started to talk lah. They started to be like catching up and i went to my table and chill.

just than the teacher in charge of netball came to me and ask me:"James you ready? lets go and i will introduct you to the girls. You just take attendance for me today and than stay till the end lah. Also i gtg as i have a meeting to attend so you are pretty much in charge. Make sure the girls keep all the equipment and dun let them bully you. Anything you ask the coach lah. We walked out of staff room together and walk towards the netball court. I am so excited and i am glad i am in charge of netball as i look down and i see the NPCC people training and my poor colleague is there watching them do drill.

obelisk
05-05-2006, 02:57 PM
wow....
i love them doing drill...
especially when u are 'drilling' them..:D

goodu
05-05-2006, 03:05 PM
19 can be teacher meh?? :rolleyes:

sukhoi
05-05-2006, 03:33 PM
I was on attachment lah for 6 months as a teacher. Its a requirement of my program

19 can be teacher meh?? :rolleyes:

tungsten
05-05-2006, 04:30 PM
Wah! I also want to enroll in such a program liao :D

I was on attachment lah for 6 months as a teacher. Its a requirement of my program

Grimbold
05-05-2006, 04:43 PM
Haha my JC time was the best time of my study life in singapore. RJc/RGS girls like to fold sleeves up as most of the time their school uni sleeves too long and they dun wanna go alter, besides its really hot loh. Also its a standard practice in most girls school with white or light colour uniform that you only can wear white bra or lgiht colour bra. Flashy colour bro like red or black cannot one as the school said that will spoil school reputation.

Therefore as RGS has a dark colour pinafoil, so they wear black bra loh but than again they mostly wear black sports bra. I guess all school girls like to be defiant.

last time in outram institute all the girls wore black bra can see right through their thin pink blouses ar.!!!

sukhoi
06-05-2006, 01:52 PM
heh actually a lot of sch also have gurls wearing nice defiant bras

FatMan
06-05-2006, 05:26 PM
I am so excited and i am glad i am in charge of netball as i look down and i see the NPCC people training and my poor colleague is there watching them do drill.

有福之人不用忙,无福之人忙断肠

cheeky-cheeky
06-05-2006, 07:55 PM
nice story bro... waiting for more...

goodu
07-05-2006, 01:33 AM

attachment how can students call u teacher?

also... u mention u just came back from overseas from studies... in sg, u must be 18 to get a driving license... so where u took your driving license?

everything sounds dubious though story is good no doubt. :rolleyes:

sukhoi
07-05-2006, 02:41 AM
Dude, i must congrats you for bring so smart but you should also know that in north america, people start taking their theory test for driving at the age of 16 and 1 year later at the age of 17, you can take driving test and get your driver license. I can use my overseas driving license as long as its english and i have a international license with it but either way i went down to bukit ba+++ driving centre and took my BTT to convert my ang moh driver license to a local one loh.

As simple as that, as for the attachment part,i was attach to the school as a teacher so obviously the students call me a teacher lah.

I hope this clear up your misunderstanding.

attachment how can students call u teacher?

also... u mention u just came back from overseas from studies... in sg, u must be 18 to get a driving license... so where u took your driving license?

everything sounds dubious though story is good no doubt. :rolleyes:

bigass
07-05-2006, 09:12 AM
reading yr posts make me regret y last time nv study hard :mad:

sukhoi
07-05-2006, 09:38 AM
haha why bro? last time i also never study hard lah,anyhow anyhow study one.

goodu
07-05-2006, 01:24 PM
Dude, i must congrats you for bring so smart but you should also know that in north america, people start taking their theory test for driving at the age of 16 and 1 year later at the age of 17, you can take driving test and get your driver license. I can use my overseas driving license as long as its english and i have a international license with it but either way i went down to bukit ba+++ driving centre and took my BTT to convert my ang moh driver license to a local one loh.

As simple as that, as for the attachment part,i was attach to the school as a teacher so obviously the students call me a teacher lah.

I hope this clear up your misunderstanding.

are u a singaporean or foreigner? so u took your driving license in US? Is it so easy to convert from their license to sg license? If I am not mistaken, that side u drove on the left while on sg u drove on the right... :D

anyway keep the story going.

sukhoi
07-05-2006, 02:36 PM
I renounce my singapore PR a long while ago and so i came to singapore to work for my attachment as a foreigner. Yup We drive on the left and singapore drive on the other side of the road and no big difference really. Just some minor differences in traffic rules and the rest are basically the same lah.

Hahaha yea its that easy, you wanna convert anything ang moh to singapore, its easy but the other way dun work. You bring your singapore driver license overseas, they would want you to take a whole road test again but if u bring ang moh licene to singapore, just take BTT and they will let you convert.

Yea i will continue story tomorrow i guess,its 2.36am here. Have a good sunday afternoon bro.

nuclearkid
07-05-2006, 06:59 PM
Hi bro goodu,

It is indeed very straightforward to convert driving license. It can cost you less than A$300 to convert the Aussie into a Singapore licence. Well, its not really a conversion per se since the Australian one would still valid. This is a noteworthy point for those intending to study overseas to obtain your driving permit overseas.

The driving centres in Singapore may be too detailed and at the end of the day, I think its an overkill. Are Singaporean drivers one of the better ones on the road? I don't think so but that's a topic for another day.

Bro sukhoi, great story you have there. I look forward to your story and that of bro pumperjack everyday! :)

Regards.

sukhoi
08-05-2006, 03:26 AM
haha yea i think u r right, yea i think singapore a bit overkill and is it true singapore driving test still test manual/standard?

King
08-05-2006, 03:50 AM
Hi bro goodu,

It is indeed very straightforward to convert driving license. It can cost you less than A$300 to convert the Aussie into a Singapore licence. Well, its not really a conversion per se since the Australian one would still valid. This is a noteworthy point for those intending to study overseas to obtain your driving permit overseas.

The driving centres in Singapore may be too detailed and at the end of the day, I think its an overkill. Are Singaporean drivers one of the better ones on the road? I don't think so but that's a topic for another day.

Bro sukhoi, great story you have there. I look forward to your story and that of bro pumperjack everyday! :)

Regards.

Actuali, it does not cost so much to convert the Aussie licence to Sgp one, it cost me only the $ of the SGP licence, $15 i think, when i came back.

mercedes500
08-05-2006, 08:41 AM
Actuali, it does not cost so much to convert the Aussie licence to Sgp one, it cost me only the $ of the SGP licence, $15 i think, when i came back.

It costs just S$50 at TP Ubi to convert the foreign driving license. Just make sure it is in English or you have a translation of it in English from the foreign issuing authority/embassy.
If you are a Singaporean and had obtained your driving license abroad, you need to show the officer that you had stayed in the country for 6 months and the license was obtained in that 6 months.
It was a straight conversion for me as I had taken my BTT before I left Singapore.

bart
08-05-2006, 08:54 AM
haha yea i think u r right, yea i think singapore a bit overkill and is it true singapore driving test still test manual/standard?

Singapore driving test now much easier to pass than before. They have wised up a bit. Also, an option of Auto Trans is available. Folks who pass ojn auto trans not allowed to drive stick shift.

packardbell
08-05-2006, 11:34 AM
After reading all the various stories in the forum and i really enjoyed it, I thought I would share my personal experience with you guys.

I remember when i was 19 years old, I had a work attachment term at a secondary school in singapore. It was one of the top schools in singapore and it was a all girl's school. Honestly speaking, I was kind of worried about it when I took the job offer for the 6 months attachment period as I came from an all boys school and it would be a totally different environment mah.

Anyways heres a bit of background info, I went overseas to study and as i went overseas early and the program i am in required that i complete some work terms related to what i am studying and teaching what i have studied is one of the jobs they ok. I was desperate that i cannot find a job elsewhere so I applied to most schools in singapore and this all girls school hire me.

So i arrived there and i was intro to the principal and all those people and finally meeting people that i have been communicating with for months over email and it was kind of paiseh when the principal intro me to the students. So the name I would be using would be James Lim. Anyways that was my first day there and it was a wednesday loh and i was kind of sian lah. I got allocated 2 secondary 4 classes, 2 sec 3 and 1 sec 1. So that night after work i went to chiong and to my surprize i saw this bunch of girls at china black looking at me. My frens were like eh jack, theres a bunch of girls looking at you leh. I am like:'no lah, impossible, i just got back only to singapore. Cannot be my old friends one as i din really inform people i got back. I meant to surprize them lah"

Anyways so those bunch of girls came over and we intro and than dance and stuff loh. One of the chicks call my eye and found out her name was cheryl. So we were dancing the night away and it was hot. I remember she was wearing this tube top and hot pants with no bra and just a black thong. I was grinding with her and kissing and running my hands up her back and stuff. Then my friends was telling me to send cheryl friend home as she got really drunk lah. I din want to loh but as i am the only one that has a car, i am like ok loh but so ma fan. Cause i stay near china black and its like a 2 minutes drive but i have to drive all the way to clementi to drop her home.

I got cheryl number and i was about to zao with her drunk friend rachel when cheryl is like, eh james, you mind sending me home? I stay bukit timah. I am like ok lah, no problem. and then with rachel being supported by cheryl, made my way to my car and when cheryl saw my car,shes like:" wah piang,your car?" I am like :"yea lah" cause i came back to singapore to work mah and so my dad gave me a car to drive lah. It was my birthday present and it was a E500 so its really nice to pick up chicks with it. Anyways so i manage to get rachel home and she din puke in my car and then i drove cheryl back. She was kind of high so she slept lah. When i reach her place, I woke her up and I walk her to her house when shes like:' eh james, my parents overseas for business, wana come in?. Wah i am like :'ok sure'. but of course i am damn happy lah, na bei never bonk singapore girls so long,this one got chance liaoz, ho sei liao!

So i went in to her house and i held her hand and she din reject loh but just shy at me. then we went up to her room and i started to kiss her. she din object and we were kissing for about 10 minutes while my hand was exploring her body. I realized that her body was very tight and there was no fat on her. I took off her tube and i was playing with her tits. It was really nice to be sucking at her pinkish nipples and it turn me on so much with her girlish moans. Then she told me to lie down and gave me a grin like a cat and she started to play with my balls. Slowly she alternate sucking my dick with her mouth and sucking my balls and it was really high. I was touching her all over the place all this time.

FInally she took her pants off and her panties and i was like omg, this gurl has a completely shave pussy. It was damn smooth and I immediately ask her to spread her legs so i can eat it. It was already damn wet and as i was licking her, she got so excited and shes like slow down can, my first time getting eaten out.

I am liek ok ok lah,after a while i started to bang her but sadly she came like after 10 minutes and she was screaming in pain and beg me to stop. So i am like ok loh and i pull out but i was really enjoying her pussy as it was so tight and i was sad but after i pull out, shes like:"orz your didi still so hard ar, come let me help you and she help me bbbj it and finish me off lah"

THen i look at the clock and realize its 3am liaoz, i am like die, tomorrow my first day of classes. I better go home shower and grab some sleep.

Hi,
I saw ur post in the same forum and u quoted "some schs that have guys teacher bonking the students but its really sick lah if a 26 year old bonk a 16 year old girl", is this 1yo gal Cheryl?

#8 28-04-2006, 11:25 AM
sukhoi
Samster Join Date: Apr 2006
My Reputation:Points: 29 / Power: 1

Re: Teacher's woes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have a nice university certificate than you will get send to a jc or maybe a sec sch.

However when you are doing your practicum and if you get posted to a good sch, ask your hod if you can stay as they can ask MOE to send you back to their school.

As fo teacher part, yea u need to lesson plan and stuff. Its so mafan lah, prepare a lesson plan when hod come you have to follow it or you kanna and cannot deviate.

Also you have to mark and mark but bear in mind though, you have to wake up early at 7am and be there at 730 but then again on the days when you have no cca commitments, you can leave the minute its 230pm liaoz. However you can spend the rest of your time marking stuff lah so mark fast and if you are still young, i believe you will wana jio the meis meis and i know some schs that have guys teacher bonking the students but its really sick lah if a 26 year old bonk a 16 year old girl

beck7777
08-05-2006, 11:47 AM
As usual is the 'catching of loop-holes' time..
regardless of true anot, i believed every1 who share good stories here take time n effort to post them up so lets us all enjoy it..
giving negative remarks will only make the threadstarter feel turn off.. n its us readers on the losing end..
just MHO.. cheers! :D

nuclearkid
08-05-2006, 12:00 PM
At times, it would well be a case of oversight rather than loopholes. What I mean is that the writer could have omitted certain details unwittingly during the flow of writing that may lead to some people thinking that there are flaws in the story. While typing, it is forgivable and certainly acceptable to overlook certain small details, isn't it? I agree with bro beck7777 wholeheartedly that we should encourage, not find little anal things to pick on. If read already not shiok, go elsewhere lor. You are already getting entertainment for free, why complain so much?

sukhoi
08-05-2006, 12:57 PM
haha as to packardbell, i am referring to certain ex colleagues of mine that is 26 years old, i am not even close to 25 years old yet. Cheryl is one of the students that i bonk but she at least 16 years old and till now she still call me kor.

Yup some details have to be omitted for the sake of protecting my identity. Wun be good if singapore police figure out who i am and the next time i enter singapore, i get a nice surprize waiting for me.

I am currently facing some problems in life now so i will be updating my story in a few days time.

Thanks for all your support of my story guys.

bart
08-05-2006, 02:51 PM
.............I am currently facing some problems in life now so i will be updating my story in a few days time.

Hope not too serious bro. Take care.

jdi813
08-05-2006, 05:59 PM
... I am currently facing some problems in life now so i will be updating my story in a few days time ... Thanks for all your support of my story guys ...hope it's nothing serious man ... take care bro ... good stuff u're sharing :D

jimmy1
08-05-2006, 09:30 PM
haha as to packardbell, i am referring to certain ex colleagues of mine that is 26 years old, i am not even close to 25 years old yet. Cheryl is one of the students that i bonk but she at least 16 years old and till now she still call me kor.

Yup some details have to be omitted for the sake of protecting my identity. Wun be good if singapore police figure out who i am and the next time i enter singapore, i get a nice surprize waiting for me.

I am currently facing some problems in life now so i will be updating my story in a few days time.

Hi Sukhoi. I'm glad that you are taking things in your stride and not allowing comments to irk you unnecessarily. Having been a fan of your story since day 1, I would like to extend my thanks to you for taking time and effort to share your emotions and experiences with us.

All the best in the journey ahead. Hope things come out well for you.

jim.

obelisk
09-05-2006, 10:11 AM
Wun be good if singapore police figure out who i am and the next time i enter singapore, i get a nice surprize waiting for me.

dun worry, we will go airport pick u up...
still nid u to intro ur school girls to us...:D

sukhoi
09-05-2006, 11:00 AM
lol u funny sia
later u see me escorted out of airport by police
haha

asdfghjkl
09-05-2006, 01:30 PM
another gomez case? erm.. kekeke.. keep up the writings :p

ezzylyn
11-05-2006, 06:49 AM
omg.actually i was very sleepy.thinking of reading something before go to zzzzzzz.then found this damn farking interesting stories minus the loopholes hunter....and now i cant go to bed and worst still the stories not updated yet.sianzzzz.just wish that cheryl was here with me:D ....James wat a story ...look forward for it....

sukhoi
11-05-2006, 07:31 AM
i will once i am done working i will resume this

bart
11-05-2006, 09:09 AM
i will once i am done working i will resume this

Miss you deep deep.
My sex life with wifey now fucked up with no more stories to read.

techienator
11-05-2006, 11:05 AM
bro... waiting for ur next update...

big dick
11-05-2006, 06:53 PM
Miss you deep deep.
My sex life with wifey now fucked up with no more stories to read.

bro bart.. i love his story as much as u like them.. reading them make me wanna have more sex but not with my oc but with my imaginary SYT.. hehe:p

So bro, maybe u can also imagine that u are the teacher in the story or real life account and pretend tat your wife is one super hot SYT... May be it will bring back the fire in your sex life..;)

jus my two cents worth...

sukhoi
12-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Thank you for all the support so far bros

sukhoi
12-05-2006, 05:02 PM
Next Chapter( Sorry for the late update bros but my life is kind of mess up right now)

The teacher in charge brought me to the girls and i was intro as Mr Lim, one of the new teachers in charge of the CCA and to my surprize when she pointed out which group is her sec 4 girls, i saw cheryl in it and my jaw drop right open. I have never ask her wat sport cca shes in and i never expect it to be netball. So qiao huh? Anyways the students greeted me really lazily and the teacher in charge was like"Anyways girls, i am going to leave Mr Lim in charge here, anything please him and please listen to him, ok girls?" Again the girls give an unethusiastic Yes and she drag me to see the coach. Feel a bit paiseh now that its the same coach and we were intro to each other. The coach gave me the 'so u really a teacher" kind of face and that was it.

I went to the side of the court and found a spot where its shady to sit down Actually even though i rather spend time in my air con staff room, the view here is not bad. I see girls running around in their ridiculously tiny netball outfit thats built around their bodies and its tight fitting. I see them jumping around for the ball and running and some of them have really nice tan legs or nice tits too and i was really enjoying the view when charlene tap my shoulder. Shes like" enjoying view ar?". I am like no lah, just looking.

hehe

She sat down beside me and we started to talk cock lah and than the coach gave them a break. Surprizingly most of the students came up to greet charlene and i am like" u know them?" Shes giggle and shes like'yea duh, this my old sch plus my old cca mah, i come back to help every now and than loh" She intro me to the girls and soon cheryl came up lah and was like"so Mr LIm, how are you liking the cca so far? And she was talking cock to me lah, pretending to be a guai student" But whatever and charlene inform me they have a tournament 2 days from now and this the final session. I continue to watch the session and i mark my stuff too and i was thinking if i should buy them dinner tonight so that i can get to know them better lah. With that in mind, i ask charlene'eh u free for dinner tonight? Shes like' sure not a problem." I am like good" i am gonna invite all those clowns for dinner.

When the session was finally over and the coach was done nagging, i went over and ask them to sit down on the court. I pull up a chair and sat down. NABEI i sat down on the chair than i realize, when i look down, all i saw were tits or the girls zao geng as they just sat open leg and u can see their panties from the side and they din care and continue to talk cock. I cleared my throat and ask how was everybody training and stuff and after a while i ask" Since you all going for a tournament in 2 days time and i am new here, i will buy you all dinner tonight lah. It will be a booster to encourage you all to do well loh. To make it more convinenet, it will be at orchard road so its more central. Of course this is not compulsory nor is this a official activity, so those that can go or wanna come, please give a show of hands. I notice most of the younger girls not being able to come as they prolly have to go home for dinner but its mostly my sec 3 and 4 girls which is good. Save me money. I told them to have a shower and the time is 5.15pm now. i told them they have about 45 minutes to take a relaxing shower and we will meet at orchard at 7pm. Also i ask them where they wanna eat and gave them a choice of Marche, Swensens, Jacks Place or Sushi tei or any other places that they can think of that is not fast food. This is because i do wanna talk to the girls and improve relationship with them so when they feedback to teacher in charge, i will be ok lah and also it motivates them.

The vote was at swensens and there was about 16 people going. I called swensens and made the reservations and everyone went to shower. Cheryl lag behind and shes like"kor ar, can drive me and my best fren there? Dun wanna take bus leh, tired" I am like ok, call me when u r done, i go staff room blow air con"

I went back to staff room with charlene and as most of the teachers were gone, i told her to grab a chair and we just talk loh. It was mostly on stuff that happen when i was gone and all that crap.

*This is the update for the day, its 5am here and i am really tired lah, this is how the story happen so i will tell it out this way, sorry to dissapoint bros that are reading for sex stuff but if you enjoy this real life encounter of mine, please read on*

vonroo123
12-05-2006, 05:08 PM
no sex stuff but there's story to carry is good enough! :D

rots
12-05-2006, 05:28 PM
bro, really good stories, i'm now only 19, can still remember e good old days i was in sec sch, in concert band :D most girls, only a handful of guys, damn shiok sia, band outings usually many girls, a few guys, good oso la you, larate got girls wan, my martial arts not much girls :(

anyway,keep up e good work ya
cheers

xunyicao
12-05-2006, 05:53 PM
great story.. do continue..:D

imate
13-05-2006, 03:03 AM
*This is the update for the day, its 5am here and i am really tired lah, this is how the story happen so i will tell it out this way, sorry to dissapoint bros that are reading for sex stuff but if you enjoy this real life encounter of mine, please read on*

Gd job done & what a great story. My tent is pitched here like the others. Don't worry, u r not dissappointing anyone. Just only wish u all the best in sorting out ur personal life. Know what r ur main priorities is the best. Thanks for the story & keep up the good work!

sukhoi
13-05-2006, 06:51 AM
ty for support

bart
13-05-2006, 07:54 AM
bro Sukhoi.

Bonk any hot afro babes at your location lately? Someone hot like this?

http://wallpapers.wallpaperbase.com/celebs/jenniferfreeman/jennifer_freeman_1.jpg
http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/columbia_pictures/you_got_served/jennifer_freeman/served.jpg

Alphag81
13-05-2006, 03:03 PM
bro Sukhoi.

Bonk any hot afro babes at your location lately? Someone hot like this?

http://wallpapers.wallpaperbase.com/celebs/jenniferfreeman/jennifer_freeman_1.jpg
http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/columbia_pictures/you_got_served/jennifer_freeman/served.jpg

bro u think he superman ar babes like this will make him dry..... i think he will get more babes to bonks and bro Sukhoi save some for the babes in sg lol

techienator
14-05-2006, 11:45 AM
bro... do take care of urself... cheers...

cheeky-cheeky
14-05-2006, 03:21 PM
yet another good read from bro sokhoi... seriously sex stuff or not I think its well written.

Anyway wish bro you straight out whatever mess u are in and start again...

will be waiting for your next post.

asdfghjkl
14-05-2006, 03:44 PM
more, more please.. keep up the good work! :cool:

sukhoi
14-05-2006, 04:30 PM
ty for all the positive comments so far

VirgoJas
14-05-2006, 05:59 PM
damn jealousy of ur encounter.. so i Upz ur pts.. hehe..

Keep it Up dude~

FatMan
14-05-2006, 08:55 PM

命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求 :o

xunyicao
20-05-2006, 02:00 AM
hey.. keep the story going.. camping here for days le.. but no update..:(

cheeky-cheeky
20-05-2006, 03:13 AM
命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求 :o

bro fatman, threadstarter may not understand the language lah haha... :cool:

asdfghjkl
20-05-2006, 03:46 AM
SYTs.. kekeke.. horny liao.. go where find ler? :rolleyes:

sukhoi
20-05-2006, 05:44 AM
lol i understand cheena lah, i will continue once i am less busy with my work

cheeky-cheeky
20-05-2006, 02:24 PM

I'll be waiting for your post... then will hit the street and look for SYT haha... :D

JupitarCAE
20-05-2006, 04:06 PM
Very well writen story pls cont' as soon as you can!!!

page||
20-05-2006, 04:44 PM
nice writing bro.. :D

rodeo77
20-05-2006, 04:45 PM
lol i understand cheena lah, i will continue once i am less busy with my workIntersting story, gonna park here for more.... hope everything is in order now ;)

leelite
23-05-2006, 03:34 AM
interesting story! reminds me of lst time with sec sch gal friend sia=x

Spurslover
23-05-2006, 03:07 PM

Bro Sukhoi,

You should do this full time, man.:D

You are talented. This should b your work, man.

I think a lot of bros will agree with me...:D

cheeky-cheeky
23-05-2006, 04:16 PM
Bro Sukhoi,

You should do this full time, man.

You are talented. This should b your work, man.

I think a lot of bros will agree with me...

I second that :D

sukhoi
23-05-2006, 06:03 PM
haha cannot lah, if i do this full time than i cannot anyhow bonk my syts students liaoz. It was because i was on attachment and i know i am there on a short time basis, thats why i dare to anyhow do stuff

heh

asdfghjkl
24-05-2006, 02:16 AM
my jc friend just passed me some photos she took when she on practicum there.. kekeke..

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/953/pict00671aw.th.jpg (http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict00671aw.jpg) http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5958/pict00593vh.th.jpg (http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict00593vh.jpg)

asdfghjkl
24-05-2006, 02:17 AM
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4897/pict00520se.th.jpg (http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict00520se.jpg) http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2254/pict00551iq.th.jpg (http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict00551iq.jpg)

asdfghjkl
24-05-2006, 02:19 AM
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/913/pict00928zi.th.jpg (http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict00928zi.jpg) http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/7246/pict00940le.th.jpg (http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict00940le.jpg)

Froggy70
24-05-2006, 02:51 PM
:) Good story and heavenly encounter. Great work brother. Keep it up.

sukhoi
24-05-2006, 04:38 PM
orz ur fren work as teacher there whiel on her practicum?

Spurslover
24-05-2006, 04:47 PM
haha cannot lah, if i do this full time than i cannot anyhow bonk my syts students liaoz. It was because i was on attachment and i know i am there on a short time basis, thats why i dare to anyhow do stuff

heh

Hi Bro Sukhoi,

I think u r doing a great job (teaching, writing & bonking).

There's no doubt that u can do it (i.e. writing & bonking SYT with or without teaching).

Cheers.:D

Looking forward to more, man.:)

ezzylyn
25-05-2006, 10:09 AM
Pls continue the rest....it was very interesting story....its not really about the sex part but i love the build up of how the story goes(amazing)....tell me your boss no.i call him and ask to give you 1 mth off with salary so that you can feed us here....kekekeke..we are still waiting....:D

page||
25-05-2006, 02:49 PM
bro asd.. your fren's school was my alma matar.. :D

many many years ago..

rodeo77
26-05-2006, 09:59 AM
命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求 :oWell said bro! A common statement but how many people truly understand it ... :rolleyes:

cheeky-cheeky
26-05-2006, 08:56 PM
bro I cannot see the pic leh...

xphone
27-05-2006, 03:43 PM
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/913/pict00928zi.th.jpg (http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict00928zi.jpg) http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/7246/pict00940le.th.jpg (http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict00940le.jpg)
out of so many pics, 2nd girl from the left looks best liao...

the rest like ... ehhh... below average

new30
31-05-2006, 12:21 AM
GO GO GO sukhoi!!!!!!
http://i2.tinypic.com/1175oww.jpg

ben_dan
02-06-2006, 11:29 AM
wah bros... why everyone talking abt PE only. never see what aircon do to girls meh..? :D

asdfghjkl
03-06-2006, 02:20 AM
where is this place?

http://img429.imageshack.us/img429/5711/rand145kt.th.jpg (http://img429.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rand145kt.jpg) http://img429.imageshack.us/img429/7815/rand151dt.th.jpg (http://img429.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rand151dt.jpg)

Deztruct
03-06-2006, 02:55 AM
it is at the bus stop at raffles hotel facing city hall

asdfghjkl
03-06-2006, 03:54 AM
at raffles hotel? erm.. kekeke :p

sk_33
03-06-2006, 09:20 AM
Yup Raffles Hotel bus stop opp Westin

oeioei
04-06-2006, 01:41 PM
Seems like the threadstarter lost steam liao....not updating us with his story as often liao....maybe he is having a good time rite now himself........:D

sukhoi
04-06-2006, 10:28 PM
tats opposiote city hall and thats a acjc girl!

heh paiseh ar, nowdays my lfie damn busy, wil ltry to update asap,

sorry to all the bros out there

ralphael
04-06-2006, 11:11 PM
Great Job Bro!!! I found a new campsite !!

asdfghjkl
04-06-2006, 11:50 PM
got this steamy bo?

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3277/sggirlscom001566868as.th.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sggirlscom001566868as.jpg)

sk_33
04-06-2006, 11:55 PM
More of your schoolmates from India? :D

asdfghjkl
05-06-2006, 03:22 AM
your wish is my command.. updated the thread liao.. kekeke :p

asdfghjkl
06-06-2006, 12:43 AM
a sec 4 girl dancing.. and her photo (http://www.celestechen.com/final.gif)..

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2086/celeste4zo.gif

GGuser
06-06-2006, 03:23 PM
got this steamy bo?

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3277/sggirlscom001566868as.th.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sggirlscom001566868as.jpg)
A lil fat :P

sukhoi
01-07-2006, 02:40 PM
eh guys i ma back, sorry for the long lnog absence, i send my laptop in for repair and they send it to wrong address so lot of downtime was wasted in getting my laptop back, i jsut finish work, i will resume story asap, once again paiseh

hope all the brothers here are doing good

WhoIsDat
01-07-2006, 03:23 PM
hiya. can't see the pics.. see only the stupid frogs.

Good story bro sukhoi, seem like ur gonna type every single day tat happened to u in school.

Did try to bonk a 17yr, tat time she was in Sec 5 doin her Os. the reason why i say try is because, raba2, dig2 already then once she sees my dick she changed her mind. she was afraid tat it would be painful. nvm lah. never forced a girl. few days later talked on the phone with her. told me tat she is still into 'boys'(if u know wat i mean). but if she ever wants a man, she'll look for me. haa. :rolleyes:

asdfghjkl
01-07-2006, 03:45 PM
if she ever wants a man, she'll look for me.

i boy boy ler.. got chance bo? :rolleyes:

LonelyArine
01-07-2006, 04:52 PM
bro u taught what in tt sch? ur eng writing was jus like mine:D

cheeky-cheeky
02-07-2006, 01:48 AM
no story... sad sad... :(

WhoIsDat
04-07-2006, 05:28 PM
i boy boy ler.. got chance bo? :rolleyes:

hmm.. maybe2.. u can try.. i have her MSN add though..maybe u guys can try your luck. She's into malay boy2 ah.. u got chance or not?:D

cheeky-cheeky
04-07-2006, 09:55 PM
hmm.. maybe2.. u can try.. i have her MSN add though..maybe u guys can try your luck. She's into malay boy2 ah.. u got chance or not?:D

i also want PM me her MSN leh

Yod4
04-07-2006, 10:02 PM

bro can pm give me chance to try or not? :D

asdfghjkl
04-07-2006, 10:03 PM
hehe.. she which chij one? :p

WhoIsDat
04-07-2006, 10:21 PM
sorry bro's she's not from girls school.... btw.. can't remember wat school she was from.. ahhaa..

ytytytyt
05-07-2006, 01:05 AM
is the story back??:D

yahrite
05-07-2006, 01:41 AM
haiz.... sad... i guess this story is just like any other story... stop half way and the writer is gone with the wind and never be found again... gd story should have gd ending... if not it very sad... :(

asdfghjkl
05-07-2006, 01:58 AM
the girl school closed down liao ah? ;)

si3g
05-07-2006, 01:17 PM
too many ppl hijack the thread liao siboh?
how come got ppl intro gals here to share msn ah??

lolx

threadstarter having fun out there forgot abt us le la hehe

WhoIsDat
05-07-2006, 03:18 PM
i got no intention to hijack the thread. just passing by time while waiting the threadstarter to update his story. Sorry if i did anything wrong eh :D

ForeSaw
16-07-2006, 12:04 AM
Bro Sukhoi

I am missing Cheryl badly oredi lah.............

Me and many brudders waiting for your updates lah. Very good story.....but can you keep the instalments coming a little faster, please.....:)

ytytytyt
16-07-2006, 11:21 AM
pls cum back~ i need cheryl~ :p

lovelyboy
16-07-2006, 04:18 PM
pls come back storyteller... i want Cheryl and Charlene... :D

asdfghjkl
16-07-2006, 04:25 PM
the 2 Cs, kekeke.. pls come back! :p

oeioei
18-07-2006, 05:16 PM
the 2 Cs, kekeke.. pls come back! :p

Still waiting.......
Y are we waiting???

:p

cheeky-cheeky
18-07-2006, 06:13 PM
This is getting too long.

alanchua79
19-07-2006, 12:42 AM
Hi Bro,

I have been following this tread also and the story have stop for quite sometime. Would hope that you can continue the story and not let the brothers here wait as we might start to drift off.

Anyway, good effort in your story!!

sukhoi
07-08-2006, 05:48 PM
I just re-read all my posts to see where i was in posting the story and realize i was really behind, sorry about the slowness in posting as this is my work term and i am really busy, as promise, i am going to type out some updates now within the next 10-15 minutes

Paiseh horz

jdi813
07-08-2006, 05:53 PM
... realize i was really behind ...ho say la ... bro u're back ... thought u up-ed and left for good sia ... anyway looking forward to ur updates :D

sukhoi
07-08-2006, 05:54 PM
Anyways at the last point of time that i left off which was a few pages behind i was saying that it was after netball practice and I invited all those girls for dinner and the venue was at swensens and i was sitting in the staff room talking to charlene while waiting for cheryl and her friend to finish taking a shower.

Anyways me and charlene were talking and basically just catching up and all of a sudden we touch on the topic of BGR. She told me:' eh u know ah, last time i use to like u one". I am like:" no lah, cannot be, i am so fat and ugly" SHes like:' well yea but the fact is most girls find u very unique and different, you are not shy or anything and you are really funny so me and some of the girls always think you will be a good bf" I am like:"lol no loh, as you prolly found out later, i am nice but a complete dick when it comes to being faithful" and we were laughing when cheryl knock on the staff room door and i open it.

I am like:" wat piang," all these teenage girls really look so pretty with their flip-flop, wet hair and just a simple t-shirt and shorts. Anyways we were ready to bounce and we left and as we were walking to the elevator, i thought charlene hands brush by me and kind of held on to me but i brush it off as a accident and did my favourite thing which is to stick my hands in my pockets.heh

Anyways we headed off to my car and i drove and of courses theres the usual orchard road crappy nice traffic jam at this point and we made it to swensens at crown royal just in time.

sukhoi
07-08-2006, 06:04 PM
We sat down and wait a bit before all my girls arrive and there were about 20 of us in total including me and charlene and all the netballers. We ordered our food and we started talking. Mainly it was a massive Q and A session as some of the girls were in my classes and they wanted to know who i am and all the kind of crap lah. They found it hard to believe that i am 19 only and blah blah blah and we had a really good time. My dinner was decent, not the best as its swensens and i have had better food before but the girls really seem to like it. I find my seafood pasta not that good and it was decent and the girls really love the fries with the tar tar sauce.

Anyways the girls decided that we should have a party at my place one weekend so to know them better and so they can swim! stupid cheryl suggested it and thank god no one ask how she knew my place has a pool and i stay in a penthouse. Cheryl was really asking for it tonight though, her actions tonight were really turning me on. She kept bending over to show me a view of her tits and also the perfume from her damn hair kept flying towards my nose, really turn me on with that girly girly perfume smell.

Charlene and i really had a good time as its mostly me and her talking once the food arrive and the girls went into their own clique and talk and me and her had a really good time catching up. She was in university now and me too and it has been a long long time and before we know it , dinner was over.

Anyways I have to admit that i kind of like charlene and i would love to bonk her and she would be my gf for the period of time i am in sg but since she know that i am a flirt and we r buddy buddy, its kind of weird in its own way but the most important thing is that she does not mind that i am fat. Anyways I made sure all my netballers has enough to eat before i paid for the bill. Surprizingly no one wanted ice-cream, heh i always thought their banana boat is really good but no one wanted it or share, guess girls are girls as most of them din even finish their plate of food, i felt so embaress to be the only one finishing my food but than again i am paying for them so too bad!

uhoo
07-08-2006, 06:15 PM
great story! u are pro bro! keep it cumming!

sukhoi
07-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Anyways I check with all my students to see who needed a ride and as my car can only drive 5 people but i guess since its all girls my car can take 7 people. With me and charlene in the front and 5 girls squeezing at the back.

Anyways i ask and cheryl is like, i need a ride stay too far and i am like anyone stay in far far ulu areas that will take you donkey years to get home as its 9.15pm now and i dun want their parents to kao bei if they reach home like at 11 lah. Turns out that jamie and melissa stay at woodlands and janet stayed near jurong point and the others stay pretty close to town or rather just a 45 minutes bus ride.

Me, Charlene, Cheryl, Jamie, Melissa and Janet walked everyone to the mrt and bus stop and made sure everyone is on their way home before i went to get my car. Cheryl sms to ask if its ok if i drop her off last and senseing something naughty, i am like ok. Surprizingly the 4 girls fit quite well as they are skinny i guess. I told charlene is it ok if i drop her first as she stay closest to town and to make the car have more space. I drop charlene off without incident and she gave me a hug and we promise to come out again and i went on to woodlands and took me a while as i dun go to woodlands often and than to drop janet off and hey before i know it, there was only cheryl left in my front seat. The girls were very sweet and thank me for a great dinner and for the ride home. Of course i wish they can ride me as i saw their cute asses bouncing into their houses.

Cheryl started to be like:" kor you miss me?" and shes like whispering into my ear and making me so horny, i am like ok ok lah. Shes like:' you and charlene good friends ar? I am like:" Ok ok lah" Anyways cheryl told me that her parents are not in again and i am welcome to drop by.

Hehe thats a good hint for me and i am like sure and soon i arrive at her house and i followed her into her house.

cheeky-cheeky
07-08-2006, 09:35 PM
hey bro continue leh... or must wait till office hour? :D

asdfghjkl
07-08-2006, 10:24 PM
good that u r back! pls continue! :)

Mister_Q
08-08-2006, 12:00 AM
sounds like a good fuck coming right up:D

si3g
08-08-2006, 03:04 AM
good story man

hehe keep up the good work finally u'r back

big dick
08-08-2006, 03:06 AM
welcome back... bro.. quick type faster...:D

sukhoi
08-08-2006, 04:58 AM
ty bros, i have an exam in about 24 hours, will update when i am done

Mister_Q
08-08-2006, 05:02 AM
good luck for your exam:)

ytytytyt
08-08-2006, 07:52 AM
you're back!
you're finally back!

sukhoi
08-08-2006, 01:29 PM
11 hours away from my test, any bros want tosee pics of charlene or cheryl?

Imight post after my exams if people are interested to see.

Jag69
08-08-2006, 02:16 PM
been following your thread from start till now, and cant help wanting more from you. hurry!!!!!!!!!

Mister_Q
08-08-2006, 02:26 PM
of cos we wanna see:D

klzombie
08-08-2006, 02:45 PM
wow.. this story really made me horny and regret at the same time. Regret coz I never was that horny and get so many chances when i was young dammmnn...

BooBGuY
08-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Of Course we BROTHERS wanna SEE! :D

lyc_hmm
08-08-2006, 05:47 PM
wud luv 2 c pics of them!

stonefire
09-08-2006, 11:33 AM
11 hours away from my test, any bros want tosee pics of charlene or cheryl?

Imight post after my exams if people are interested to see.

want to see la...

cheeky-cheeky
09-08-2006, 11:40 AM
bro

we wanna see the pic of this 2 chiobus... faster faster tissue on standb for nose bleed liao haha... :D

Gooduse28
09-08-2006, 12:51 PM
Of course would like to see their photos man. Waiting really happily

ytytytyt
09-08-2006, 02:25 PM
11 hrs over already..
time to post. :D

asdfghjkl
09-08-2006, 02:32 PM
hehe.. waiting patiently hor ~ :)

dunno22
09-08-2006, 04:56 PM
waiting and camping~~

Regnad
11-08-2006, 12:28 AM
24Hrs past, still waiting and camping :D

sukhoi
11-08-2006, 01:45 PM
Cheryl started to hold my hand and bring me into the room and I am like:” mei , me tired lah, lets just shower and sleep, I got work tomorrow leh.” Shes like:” you like Charlene is it?” I can tell you like her lah but its ok kor.

We went into her room and for some odd reason we started to sit on the bed and just hug each other but as I was hugging her, the aroma or rather her scent was slowly coming up my nose and I could just smell her girly perfume again and its giving me a hard-on plus after the whole day events, I started to kiss her slowly and she din resist and we were kissing passionately and all this while my hands were all over her body. I started to pull over her t-shirt over her head and tried so hard to take out her sports bra but she had to do it. For some odd reason I think she was really sweet tonight and I hug her and I am like:”mei I think its so wrong for me to bang you, I really love you as a sister, want to just hug and sleep?”

I kind of felt guilty as I really like her as a sister as she is very “ke ai” and just like a little girl sometimes that need to be love. However shes like:” yea kor dun worry, I love you as a brother too but you know I really love sex and I only safe doing it with you” and she started to massage my balls we sat there for a while with me just hugging her tightly and her playing with my dick.

Finally we manage to take off all my clothes and she started to BBBJ me, I really like it when she bbbj me as she would also look at me with her innocent eyes and than lick it or flicker her tongue.

I just grab her and push her down on the bed suddenly as I am way too horny and I just kiss her as I slowly enter her. OMG, her pussy is the same everytime and as my dick enter it, I felt as I enter into a very tight hole with every piece of muscle squeezing against my dick and I slowly saw in and out of her and shes moaning too. It really turns me on so much that I started to French her furiously while playing with her nice teenage tits.

Saying that, she decided to ride me and shes still not very use to it. Slowly she tried to slowly lower her hips onto my dick and I have to use my hands to guide her in and with my hands on her hip, I slowly started to let her ride me and as I lay down looking at her tits, I felt like I was in heaven with such a tight pussy riding me.

Too bad I was too tired so I decided to finish the deed fast and just switch her to doggy style so I can see her cute tiny ass and bang her from behind, she was really moaning like a bitch and I cum before I know it.

I kiss her on her forehead for a nice bang and we just hug hard and she cuddle up to me and shes like:” I love you kor, thanks”

I was too tired and I just fell asleep. I just hope I would be able to wake up early for work tomorrow as I have a presentation to make tomorrow to my principal.

sukhoi
11-08-2006, 01:46 PM
SOrry for the long long wait between updates bro, i was busy at a party after my exams and so i just type out this update to end this part of the story, will update asap!

hope you guys like it
btw i have to ask charlene and cheryl for permission first to post their pics

Mister_Q
11-08-2006, 01:59 PM
wiill be waiting for the picts... :D

kaido
12-08-2006, 01:30 AM
dun worry... gd stuff is always worth waiting...:D

Littleboy81
12-08-2006, 01:47 AM
Ya but do not let us wait too long pls.

And dun forget about the story

asdfghjkl
12-08-2006, 01:59 AM
hehe.. the chio bu peektures are coming? :p

hitler
27-08-2006, 02:07 AM
Look @ their hans.. familiar to us samsters :D

http://sggirlsmirror3.j37.com/sggirlsphotos/1/10/10/sgGirls.com_-_00168417.jpg

techienator
27-08-2006, 10:06 AM
bro, still waiting for u to bring us good news on the pics.. dun keep us waiting for too long man..

new30
27-08-2006, 12:19 PM
http://i3.tinypic.com/25qgpef.jpg
POWER UP

cheeky-cheeky
27-08-2006, 12:30 PM
no updates? bro sukhoi still busy partying?

AngelEye
27-08-2006, 01:20 PM
bro bart.. i love his story as much as u like them.. reading them make me wanna have more sex but not with my oc but with my imaginary SYT.. hehe:p

jus my two cents worth...

hmmmm imaginery yea............................who could that syt be???????

AngelEye
27-08-2006, 01:34 PM
welcome back... bro.. quick type faster...:D
when will u write ur story?:p

big dick
28-08-2006, 10:11 AM
when will u write ur story?:p

:confused: what story?

ecstacy_401
28-08-2006, 10:33 AM
at last can reply over the thread liao.been camping for all the nice story...will pitch up tent up high....nice story bro...:)

Manggo
28-08-2006, 05:17 PM
bro sukhoi, comeback lor, we miss you
eh and dont forget a sharlene pic

AngelEye
28-08-2006, 07:54 PM
:confused: what story?
u and ur imaginery syt story la...

asdfghjkl
28-08-2006, 08:44 PM
more, please.. kekeke :D

Mafan
08-10-2006, 06:54 PM
*setting campfire*

asdfghjkl
08-10-2006, 11:48 PM
the campfire no flame liao.. :o

Mafan
11-10-2006, 12:05 AM
* carry a can of pertol out and start the flame again *

admiralty
11-10-2006, 11:21 AM
* carry a can of pertol out and start the flame again *

Can I supply the firewood? me oso been waiting for the next installation.....

Cheerio,

big dick
11-10-2006, 01:13 PM
Can I supply the firewood? me oso been waiting for the next installation.....

Cheerio,

mafan sponsor petrol and adm buy firewood.. like that i donate lighter..:p

bd

curiosityz
11-10-2006, 04:12 PM
sukhoi u there? i read on pg 16 the story so nice... continue writing leh :p

asdfghjkl
11-10-2006, 05:47 PM
haha.. sounds like a good idea! :)