PDA

View Full Version : Eew! Customer finds mysterious 'invertebrate' in mutton Briyani bought in Little Indi

Sammyboy RSS Feed
14-05-2015, 02:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Eew! Customer finds mysterious 'invertebrate' in mutton Briyani bought in Little India
Posted on 14 May 2015 | 2,631 views | 3 comments

Stomper J was shocked at what she saw in her plate of mutton Briyani she bought at a eatery near Mustafa Centre on Sunday (Mar 9).

She recounted what happened via an email:

"My friend and I ordered each a Briyani set, Tandoori Briyani and mutton Briyani . We were happily enjoying our meal until I encountered a creepy black invertebrate looking similar to a centipede or millipede in my mutton Briyani . I was shocked and panicky.

"I immediately took out my phone, snapped a picture of my plate and called the restaurant manager.

"The restaurant director came and took my plate away to do a further check.

"She came back very calmly and asked if she could replace it with a new set of Briyani.

"I was really mad at her for asking me such question knowing how affected I could be here for consuming half of my food. She then continued her conversation explaining to me that this invertebrate could have come from the spices which they have added in their Briyani , after her clarification with the chef.

"I could not accept any of her explanation. I told her that I am going to consult a doctor. The director took down my number and even asked me if I could avoid mentioning the name of the restaurant to the doctor.

"I rushed down to the clinic and consulted the doctor. He gave me medication to prevent food poisoning. I was also given a day MC.

"My day was really screwed. This incident affected me badly. I thought of what would have happen if I did not notice that invertebrate and ate it together with my meal.

"The restaurant director did not even bother calling me back to do a check on me. They don't seem to be bothered or concerned about their customer who trusted and dined at their restaurant.

"I have made a report with NEA on Sunday 10 May and I am waiting for their response. Food is a sensitive issue and this incident has given me a phobia."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?206771-Eew!-Customer-finds-mysterious-invertebrate-in-mutton-Briyani-bought-in-Little-Indi&goto=newpost).