PDA

View Full Version : Nov Hokkaido Trip

magius
13-05-2015, 10:29 PM
How fast time flies.... Here I am again, to prepare for the 'time of the year'.

Sponsored trip to Hokkaido late oct/ nov. Females only. It'll be taiwan/ hokkaido total of 8-10 days, ticket + lodging paid. Food depending on what we're eating, as long as you're not here to chop me like carrot it's fine. Sex? Depending on if you are into the mood, nothing compulsory, only need company anyway, FUN and EASY GOING company. Am 40/ 180cm/ 75kg.

Before going I'd like to meet up and maybe have few dinners and drinks first, last year's trip wasn't great with someone I brought along (she was really grouchy most of the trip... said 'toothache'...)

Would like to be sure that we both can get along, eg no weird attitudes or tantrums or picky and troublesome.

If something does develop, terms can change to your benefit (shopping, etc).

Interested please email me [email protected]

SoundStream
13-05-2015, 11:52 PM
U nt married ah bro?

magius
17-05-2015, 03:56 AM
Did you go with tour or free and easy? Free and easy kinda hard to travel as mostly it's forested area unless you're only hanging around Sapporo/ Hakone areas... (Otaru is beautiful btw)

magius
28-06-2015, 09:56 AM
Times near... got few candidates but not firm and still searching... bumping.

MaleHost
30-06-2015, 01:39 AM
Times near... got few candidates but not firm and still searching... bumping.

i help you bump, ok? any woman who want to be drugged and raped, please join magius. he will record the whole process on video and then blackmail you many times the amount he spend. told to me by a fellow female samstress whom he raped and blackmailed.

no such thing as free lunch, you have been forewarned.

PPGirl
30-06-2015, 02:44 AM
since he can say things without proving, let me return the favour. evidence will not be provided,my life does not revolve about this forum and i got other things to do.

evidence? nah, he can say anything he want without proof, so can i.

Ah ha! So the grouchy & hold grudges pussy at work again :D
tiagong u r "famous" for holding grudges
So this is what u mean by *got other things to do* (see above post #7)
*ppgirl use strapon to fuck malehose.. (paiseh is malehost) chapter 2*
dun say i so late not slp must be thinking of u right lolz, in fact i slp very early as had an tiring day with him :p

"Can we trust this pussy's words as she cant even produce evidence at all when i keep asking mine" :D

magius
30-06-2015, 11:46 AM
Malehost I pity you. You really have nothing to do and have to stalk me and create, spread untrue rumours. First you have to say ppgirl is FL now you say I rape ppl.

Pathetic liar and loser. If you are capable, go make a post to treat girls overseas without asking for sex. But given that you're a big loser in life... I don't thin you'll even pay 2 cents.

MaleHost
30-06-2015, 03:40 PM
Malehost I pity you. You really have nothing to do and have to stalk me and create, spread untrue rumours. First you have to say ppgirl is FL now you say I rape ppl.

Pathetic liar and loser. If you are capable, go make a post to treat girls overseas without asking for sex. But given that you're a big loser in life... I don't thin you'll even pay 2 cents.

you spread lies about me in minx thread, i am still waiting for you to show evidence.

relax, game just started, more to come, hehe..

magius
30-06-2015, 06:14 PM
you spread lies about me in minx thread, i am still waiting for you to show evidence.

relax, game just started, more to come, hehe..

I'm really puzzled who's playing game with you?

MaleHost
30-06-2015, 06:56 PM
I'm really puzzled who's playing game with you?

the person who fabricate lies of me demanding free fuck is playing games with me, because never in my life i demand free fuck from working ladies, i understand they need livelihood and their charge is like loose change to me (my salary is at 95th percentile, but compared to ministers earning at 99.5th percentile what i am earning is peanuts). i only have doubts over filming and advance payment beforehand.

you play me, i play you back. the game has just started, relax and enjoy. even my signature alone is already playing the game, hehe..

MaleHost
30-06-2015, 07:13 PM
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21302/21302198fe37ea27e98f16bff12b4a648462d8b5.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21302198&showlnk=0)

this is magius, he will drug and rape ladies silly enough to go on free sponsored trips with him. there is no free lunch from strangers, get it? he will fuck you raw and leave his cum inside you, video the entire process so as to blackmail you much more money than the cost of that sponsored trip. if you have no money for him then you will pay by being the female lead in his gangbang movie.

... to be continued ...

Totallyuseless
30-06-2015, 07:35 PM
Wow!!!! Serious bo???

MaleHost
30-06-2015, 07:42 PM
Wow!!!! Serious bo???

congrats bro, your points keep rising, hehe..

Totallyuseless
30-06-2015, 07:44 PM
congrats bro, your points keep rising, hehe..
Now is ur turn up and down liao :D

MaleHost
30-06-2015, 08:01 PM
Now is ur turn up and down liao :D

no choice, someone accuse me of things i never do. he throw petrol bombs at me so i shoot nuclear missiles at him, hehe..

alansan
30-06-2015, 08:24 PM
Wow. Interesting way to do fishing. If you are real then this guy is so daring man. Kinda scary.

magius
30-06-2015, 10:12 PM
Wow. Interesting way to do fishing. If you are real then this guy is so daring man. Kinda scary.

If you believe him then you're hopeless. He's upset I said he's asking for free sex and sending me PMs threatening me.

Big ego, small heart, no brains, loser.

PPGirl
30-06-2015, 10:34 PM
Yalor someone also accuse me for being an fl :rolleyes:
So where is the evidence?

alansan
30-06-2015, 11:47 PM
If you believe him then you're hopeless. He's upset I said he's asking for free sex and sending me PMs threatening me.

I not interfering. Just a passerby attracted by the thread. Anyway someone zapped me liao. Wish you the best of luck. Anyway, that is the purpose of this forum what.

SexyDick
01-07-2015, 01:10 AM
Is this for real? Gezz... i guess it is true that there is no free lunch after all

MaleHost
01-07-2015, 01:42 AM

i have no brains and i lose because i know so much about you? why look for female travel companion when your woman is quite a babe? she has a very sweet smile, appreciate her lah, why involve her in your gangbang in september 2011?

it is not "you say", it is "you falsely accuse". but i sense your fear already, have you turned from crazy tiger into meek kitten? where is that fiesty magius that accuse me of things i never did in that minx thread? why such a short reply when you wrote so much in minx thread? come on, show me that fiesty you so that we can have no holds barred, now become so meek trying to appease me?

since i know so much about you, assuming my source of info is reliable, thinking what to reveal next. name? address in northwest singapore? or more photos of you with other people?

MacDD
01-07-2015, 03:00 PM
(attached photo) this is magius, he will drug and rape ladies silly enough to go on free sponsored trips with him. there is no free lunch from strangers, get it? he will fuck you raw and leave his cum inside you, video the entire process so as to blackmail you much more money than the cost of that sponsored trip. if you have no money for him then you will pay by being the female lead in his gangbang movie.

I am not speaking out for anyone but MaleHost posting a pic of a person to say is AAA or BBB person and subsequently slandering with such vehemency and vindictiveness is totally (1) uncalled-for, (2) despicable, (3) defamation, (4) low-balling, (5) utterly utterly crass. It doesn't matter if its just spiteful/impugning words, But to have both photo and such words, without (irrefutable) evidence = LEGAL SLANDER. Disgusting, Distasteful, Uncouth, and outright Dumb.

LWCJ
01-07-2015, 03:12 PM
I am not speaking out for anyone but MaleHost posting a pic of a person to say is AAA or BBB person and subsequently slandering with such vehemency and vindictiveness is totally (1) uncalled-for, (2) despicable, (3) defamation, (4) low-balling, (5) utterly utterly crass. It doesn't matter if its just spiteful/impugning words, But to have both photo and such words without evidence = LEGAL SLANDER. Disgusting, Distasteful, Uncouth, and outright Dumb.

i think you take side.

in that case i also not taking side, but i hope to see evidence from magius or else magius is downright despicable, uncouth, distasteful. this is how it started, magius started it:

Wow 'malehost' you sound like a sore loser.

I've been around these forums for a long time and hosted several gb sessions. I believe my words are credible enough I hope?

So let the truth come to light, I know her personally and I introduced her to these forums as she said she wanted fun. I didn't want to get involved until you start blabbing all sorts of sore loser replies asking people to beware of her 'scams'.

I saw your f up message to her yesterday night when I met her up, after she told you the same terms again (which was posted on the forums) you start typing a long shitty message to her telling her how you should be able to fuck for free and yet not pay even after she told you light filming = not filming your face.

After you failed to get free sex and when she deleted you cause of your bloody rude replies you get upset, sour and start posting to shit damage her?

I thank whoever that zapped you. If I have points I'd zap you long ago.

Just cause you frequent here doesn't make you almighty in life, go bully someone in real life if you have the balls and not hide behind your PC in a forum.

***Sore loser***

LWCJ
01-07-2015, 03:15 PM
oops, i think i am wasting my time, magius throw accusations but did not have evidence.

Do you have the cheek enough to post here and tell everybody you did not text her rude messages indicating she's filming you fucking her and you demanded the session to be free for you?

Buddy I don't need to post any screen shots. I have a life and my life is not on the forums behind a pc. Just cause someone deleted you and not let you in after being rude you had to feel so sore and tell half the story to damage that person? You're really a loser, nothing else. Make it worse you can't even read. She wrote 'next week'.

Neither do I need a 'positive score' or 1000 posts to prove to you anything. The people that has met up with me knows I'm real and credible.

Be a man, if you can't afford to pay the product or cant agree to the terms walk away. There isn't a need to enthusiastically spread bad rumors about the item. It only makes you look really really bad and not being cool about it.

iCunt69
01-07-2015, 03:30 PM
i have no brains ....

You are a low baller. Your pride have gone to your head.

You cross the line when you character assassinate TS and a gal.

I hope those who backed you before will see what have done is the lowest of the low.

You are beyond redemption. You are a mental case. You are a goner. Even Johnbass is disgusted with your behaviour. You stoopped below the dog. Now there is a bounty on your head.

LWCJ
01-07-2015, 03:30 PM
this is getting interesting. magius log in this morning and more than one hour ago but did not post anything.

if someone accuse me of those things yet say not bother proving using screen grabs then i will also not let him off.

i am waiting to see what will be revealed next on magius. i would like to see his wife pic, she was in gangbang few years ago organised by magius.

LWCJ
01-07-2015, 03:56 PM
supporters of magius should read the thread started"Gb session", 24June to see29june. see how the conflict start before taking sides. if i am malehost i would have released all the things i know about magius. malehost gave magius many chances before fighting back. magius deserve it because he ask for it.

magius better come clean with his unproven accusations before things get out of hand. must he realise his folly only after a lot of things about him are posted here?

iCunt69
01-07-2015, 07:05 PM
this is getting interesting. magius log in this morning and more than one hour ago but did not post anything.

if someone accuse me of those things yet say not bother proving using screen grabs then i will also not let him off.

i am waiting to see what will be revealed next on magius. i would like to see his wife pic, she was in gangbang few years ago organised by magius.

What are u going to do? Put a curtain with a few holes and DIY ?

MaleHost
01-07-2015, 10:41 PM
lwcj bro said magius log in this morning and afternoon. i just checked, his last log in a 7:55pm. but no posts by him despite so many logins. quite obvious he is holding white flag, he had lost, so if that is the concensus i will be magnanimous and spare him.

to magius, i know you are still coming in repeatedly to read though you are very silent already. you are in this disgraced state because you throw false accusations at me, i gave you enough chances to prove them or retract them but you refuse to do both.

if you post again to dispute your loss, or if you post to stand by your false accusations, i will fix you, you have been forewarned. i have already delivered you a checkmate, you better feel lucky and grateful that i did not demand apology or retraction of false allegations, you holding white flag and surrendering so visible to all of us here is good enough already. thank your lucky stars that i am in good mood and therefore magnanimous.

(another 手下败将, just like ppgirl.)

PPGirl
01-07-2015, 10:53 PM
Did i lost? Oh i forget i let u win lolz
Provide ur evidence that im an fl then wahaha

MaleHost
03-07-2015, 12:29 AM
Did i lost? Oh i forget i let u win lolz
Provide ur evidence that im an fl then wahaha

you start a thread for others to zap me in return you freelancer and your pimp dear will reward the zapper with 40 points. end up what happen? yes, you let me win in your fantasy and daydreams.

you see, magius not only throw false accusations at me but also scold me this scold me that. i checkmate him yet let him off without apology or taking back his accusations. i am gentleman enough.

so ppgirl be grateful that i also let you off. if you use an account like mine, without donating money to get points, i wonder whether you can still bitch around. you want to talk to me, use my kind of account first. subscribe to a new non-paying account and announce it in a new thread, if not continue being loser. dedicate my new signature to ppgirl, hehe..

demonhunter
03-07-2015, 01:06 AM
I am not speaking out for anyone but MaleHost posting a pic of a person to say is AAA or BBB person and subsequently slandering with such vehemency and vindictiveness is totally (1) uncalled-for, (2) despicable, (3) defamation, (4) low-balling, (5) utterly utterly crass. It doesn't matter if its just spiteful/impugning words, But to have both photo and such words, without (irrefutable) evidence = LEGAL SLANDER. Disgusting, Distasteful, Uncouth, and outright Dumb.

ler eh ang mor sibei power leh !

:D

MaleHost
03-07-2015, 01:07 AM
people zap me for not showing ppgirl photo. it does not work this way, costs are incurred on investigations on magius and ppgirl, but never mind as the costs are just loose change too small that i do not bother.

now that magius is no more in this showdown, please do not ask for his wife photo anymore. not nice to upload photo of gangbang lady ( unless he provoke me again).

also not nice to upload photo of freelancer ppgirl. i was zapped for not uploading photos, does not work this way, should work the opposite way lah. if i am upped or ppgirl is zapped until my points exceed ppgirl's points then i upload ppgirl photo.

now let us see if ppgirl keep donating to make sure her points keep increasing and to know who zap her (she and her powerful dear will take revenge on those who zap her).

looking at her photo, her face can only score 6.5/10 in terms of looks, hehe..

PPGirl
03-07-2015, 01:27 AM
Lolz pussy attention seeker not worth my attention at all..
Becos u cant find any evidence at all to prove im a fl so there u go... blah blah blah

Be grateful that my dear let u off. Ask u meet us u oso dun dare. Y? Scare meh? lolz
Dunno who is the pussy hiding behind screen :D

Which account i use u got problem with? :rolleyes:
Why shd i take ur suggestion n register a new account?
U think i like to talk to u so much meh? U also not my dear..
i talk to my dear better than talk to a pussy.
Better use my own account n dun talk to u.
U also not fit talk to me la.. u also clone.

If u want u can buy donor too since u earn like a expat lolz
Like dat u r offending those premium n donor account users.
Or r u insulting boss system? :D
Sometimes i wonder the more u earn the more stingy one is.
Keep saying loose change.. wonder do u really mind that "small" amount or not hahaha..

Thot u doesnt care abt points y keep talk abt points now?
At 1st say credibility not based on power or points then now want points so much?

Whether or not my photo is below average or not , at least i have someone by my side. Not like u who have no one but resort to start a thread to find a female to join u for swing. Even look for "female" cyclist to cycle with u. Sad hor y no frds want to cycle with u? And y only female.. male cannot? Unless u have hidden agenda....

See ur siggy n i laff
to the losers, they want to call everybody losers just lying to themselves and so that they do not feel lonely. .
A very gd quote by ur frd/clone that ppl calling others loser becos is just a way to comfort themselves they do not feel lonely. Ah ic.. so u r lonely :D

My last post in here. Really waste of time talking to cocky ppl like u. Those in chatroom say u cocky hor not i say one lolz
P.S. i oredi found out u have a new clone. Dun need to incur any cost to csi ur new nick.

demonhunter
03-07-2015, 01:37 AM
Lolz attention seeker not worth my attention at all..
Becos u cant find any evidence at all to prove im a fl so there u go... blah blah blah

Be grateful that my dear let u off. Ask u meet us u oso dun dare. Y? Scare meh? lolz
Dunno who is hiding behind screen :D

Which account i use u got problem with? :rolleyes:
Why shd i take ur suggestion n register a new account?

If u want u can buy donor too since u earn like a expat lolz
Like dat u r offending those premium n donor account users.
Or r u insulting boss system?
Sometimes i wonder the more u earn the more stingy one is.
Keep saying loose change.. wonder do u really mind that "small" amount or not hahaha..

Thot u doesnt care abt points y keep talk abt points now?

Whether or not my photo is below average or not , at least i have someone by my side. Not like u who have no one but resort to start a thread to find a female to join u for swing.

Only loser will put others in their siggy lolz
See ur siggy n i laff :D
My last post in here. Really waste of time talking to cocky ppl like u. Those in chatroom say u cocky hor not i say one lolz

Tiagong those people who likes to brag about their high income are actually hero zero .

I also can say I earn more than Bill Gates !

I passing by nia ....Mai zap hor

MaleHost
03-07-2015, 11:28 AM
this lady is only 6.5/10, hehe..

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21311/2131192670151655d57cb96105d482afa125c2ab.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21311926&showlnk=0)

Totallyuseless
03-07-2015, 12:21 PM

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21311/2131192670151655d57cb96105d482afa125c2ab.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21311926&showlnk=0)

Why cannot see the face???
I passing by nia :D

PPGirl
03-07-2015, 12:23 PM
Why cannot see the face???
I passing by nia :D

Though its my last post as above but let me tell u..
The pic is obviously taken from elsewhere.
As im a bbw ..rate myself 3/10 only. How come is me leh?
Obviously this guy is trying to gain pts by posting other ppl pic lolz
U want to see me meh? Lai meet me n my dear

Totallyuseless
03-07-2015, 12:36 PM

Mai lah.. I shy... :D
I passing by nia

BiRd13
03-07-2015, 01:14 PM

I oso chap ji kar can?

To Malehost,

Obviously you bak jiu paste stamp. And is very big, thick stamp. Not sure where you get the photo from, but it's definitely not ppgirl! As she mentioned, she is bbw, and with rating of 3/10 (which my pov, think still quite high). So I hereby declare, and swear that the photo confirm is not ppgirl! As she will never have a rating of 6/10 (Maybe given by her supporter or her dear 10/10 possibility)

Loopytootss
03-07-2015, 01:41 PM
Thread about trip become some nefarious drama plot. haha

ExBro
03-07-2015, 01:49 PM

Hmmmm, Bro MH... did u mention in any other post or on any other thread who this lady is / was???

================================================== ====================================

Dear Sis,

I also lost in the argument... maybe bcos it traversed many threads, but if MH accused u of being an FL, perhaps it was just angry words?

Besides, if he CSI and that sexy pic is really u then he may be right.. but to prove ur point is simple... show a pic of ur BBW figure...

Why u so angry in first place, he didn't +vely say pic was you mah (apologies if he did, my bak chiu tak stamp)

Besides, being BBW doesn't mean cannot be 6.5 rating mah... it's more than a pass 5/10 lor...

If it all started from Minx GB session thread... I tend to agree that MH's point about no filming and if GB starter Minx insists that that's the rule...

I would also reply in half-jest or half-anger that one should be paid if one's naked body is being filmed / photographed for whatever reason

Think of it in reverse... if you were invited for a GB FFFFFFM session and damages applies (think it was 200/2/unlimited) with a well hung pron star...who can go on and on with 10 nymphos... a SUPER Alpha... OR -Just think of anyone you would pay to be farked by...

Superman body and xx inches long & yy inches girth... but he insist on filming the event for his & his GF pleasure.

Will you even agree to go, even if u drool over his stats and looks...
EVEN IF HE GAVE U FOR FREE? And if you knew that such a DVD made them $$$ don't you think, you deserve to be paid?

If not, then MH is absolutely right about not paying to attend... or even be paid cos he contributed to her porn DVD to help her make Million$.

================================================== =========================================

Bro Bird13,

If Sis will post pics (mask the face) let the Bros here vote lor.. I'm sure she is more than a 3/10 ba

PPGirl
03-07-2015, 01:57 PM
Hmmmm, Bro MH... did u mention in any other post or on any other thread who this lady is / was??

Dear Sis,

I also lost in the argument... maybe bcos it traversed many threads, but if MH accused u of being an FL, perhaps it was just angry words?

Besides, if he CSI and that sexy pic is really u then he may be right.. but to prove ur point is simple... show a pic of ur BBW figure...

Why u so angry in first place, he didn't +vely say pic was you mah (apologies if he did, my bak chiu tak stamp)

Show my pic for? U think i no brain like u meh? Lolz

Did i angry in the 1st place? Are u assuming? :D

Exbro or exbros.. decide which nick u want to talk b4 u come talk to me. Lets see how gd is his csi .. so gd that he can find evidence that im a fl? Lolz

Im here to post my opinions not here as a product to let other ppl vote :rolleyes:
If u want u can mask ur pic n let gers vote haha

LWCJ
03-07-2015, 02:42 PM
malehost you are too kind to let off magius. he is silent now but not his clones which are still talking and zapping your points. i suggest you fight back if your points go below a certain level. alternatively, if your points does not go back to let180, just keep whacking him since he is the cause of it. he silently hiding like a rat and forgiven without even apologising is just too nice to him.

LWCJ
03-07-2015, 03:03 PM
Lolz pussy attention seeker not worth my attention at all..

who is the attention seeker? his quarrel with magius none of your business, your pussy itchy izit? your dear cannot satisfy you in bed? you hormone imbalance?

i use free account, my rep pts -7 now. if you dare use free account, your rep pts -500.

even if malehost say your name is so and so, you will still deny. anything true or false you will deny. your thread attacking him go missing, you say you do not know why. you lost big yet deny losing. you stalk him yet say he stalk you. you are just an itchy pussy in permanent denial mode, confirmed and double confirmed.

LWCJ
03-07-2015, 03:17 PM
Did i lost? Oh i forget i let u win

no, you lost big and become nut case. you support magius who throw anyhow throw accusations, you have no moral compass. you had lost to malehost so you will support magius just to vent your anger of losing to malehost.

your thread asking others to zap malehost in exchange for 40 points from you and your dear, end up what happened? i remember it clearly, you are zapped instead, you become donor for points and check who zap you then you and your dear zap back. you even post names of those who zap you, i remember. then your that thread disappear suddenly.

you lost big, face it, you pussy in denial.

dyelook
03-07-2015, 07:22 PM
Show my pic for? U think i no brain like u meh? Lolz

Did i angry in the 1st place? Are u assuming? :D

Exbro or exbros.. decide which nick u want to talk b4 u come talk to me. Lets see how gd is his csi .. so gd that he can find evidence that im a fl? Lolz

Im here to post my opinions not here as a product to let other ppl vote :rolleyes:
If u want u can mask ur pic n let gers vote haha

can pm me your pic ah?
wechat,whatsapp or email also can..:p

PPGirl
03-07-2015, 07:31 PM
can pm me your pic ah?
wechat,whatsapp or email also can..:p

Later.. go enjoy my dinner 1st ;)

dyelook
03-07-2015, 07:32 PM
Later.. go enjoy my dinner 1st ;)

mai bluff wa na.. i wash clean clean and prepare for your pics..:p

Totallyuseless
03-07-2015, 07:50 PM

Will there be a report after see the pic???

dyelook
03-07-2015, 09:04 PM
Will there be a report after see the pic???

nope.. pm is for Private Moments admiring viewing purpose only..:p:p:p

PPGirl
03-07-2015, 10:02 PM

Send u later :D still outside enjoying dinner
Later pm u my wechat ID :)

dyelook
03-07-2015, 10:05 PM
Send u later :D still outside enjoying dinner
Later pm u my wechat ID :)

wechat got sight de.. i likey...:D

PPGirl
03-07-2015, 10:07 PM
wechat got sight de.. i likey...:D

Huh Sight????

dyelook
03-07-2015, 10:15 PM
Huh Sight????

yup... can make short video de..:p
i use to sent short video muackss muackss to a very special women in my heart with sight last time. but now she not using wechat anymore..:(

PPGirl
03-07-2015, 11:48 PM
yup... can make short video de..:p
i use to sent short video muackss muackss to a very special women in my heart with sight last time. but now she not using wechat anymore..:(
Got my ID ? I believe my id will be safe with u ;)
Didnt knw got such function. Rarely use

dyelook
03-07-2015, 11:56 PM
Got my ID ? I believe my id will be safe with u ;)
Didnt knw got such function. Rarely use

good function fir short videos.. especially for the love ones..;)

PPGirl
03-07-2015, 11:58 PM
good function fir short videos.. especially for the love ones..;)

Haha i dun need that cos i get to see him often
Not like those long distance relationship ;)

dyelook
04-07-2015, 12:01 AM

shine life oh..:p

Totallyuseless
04-07-2015, 01:06 AM
Ouch!!! A powerful zapper of 16 pointer...:(

SnowLeopards
04-07-2015, 01:11 AM

In the words of my ladyboy..

HUAT AH ! :D

Pierre.

dyelook
04-07-2015, 01:20 AM

where you go just now and kena zapped? share share oh so that i can bypass that thread..:p

In the words of my ladyboy..

HUAT AH ! :D

Pierre.

miss your ladyboy?:p

MaleHost
04-07-2015, 07:54 AM
ok, my points go below 100. though points not important, there are comments saying magius accusations are not false.

magius, you have until sunday 8pm to apologise and retract your false accusations. letting you off just like that is too kind since my points drop 50 during the showdown and another 40 after you become silent. points are small issue but the comments are words that only bastards can say.

magius you pm many people on the silent, as despicable as before like throwing false accusations which started this showdown, still doing sneaky things. one of the bro informed me through pm because he felt you are despicable, pretending to be silent but still provoking me sneakily.

sunday 8pm is deadline, quek kah tat you sneaky rat.

(also sent via pm to the sneaky rat.)

MaleHost
04-07-2015, 08:16 AM

you say last post in here, but after that still post post post post post, even bring in jason whom you stalked before you stalk me. why your dear is just you 骑驴找马, you keep stalking well-off guys? not scared your dear dump you?

i only say that photo lady is 6.5/10, did i say anything more? 不打自招? 此地无银三百两?

Totallyuseless
04-07-2015, 08:27 AM
where you go just now and kena zapped? share share oh so that i can bypass that thread..:p

miss your ladyboy?:p

They are everywhere:D

MaleHost
04-07-2015, 08:38 AM

yours keep going up, mine keep going down, soon yours will be higher than mine. 16 points zapping you ouch, then i must ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch for 80 points zapping, hehe..

PPGirl
04-07-2015, 08:49 AM
you say last post in here, but after that still post post post post post, even bring in jason whom you stalked before you stalk me. why your dear is just you 骑驴找马, you keep stalking well-off guys? not scared your dear dump you?

i only say that photo lady is 6.5/10, did i say anything more? 不打自招? 此地无银三百两?

Well off? To me they are show off.
As i said earlier.. i dun bother if u are a millionaire or not becos my heart only for him.
No one can ever replace him in my heart.

I post u daiji? Is this ur thread in the 1st place?
U jealous i give my wechat id with dyelock ? :D
I say i 3/10 so if u receive ugly pic so that might be me lolz

LWCJ
04-07-2015, 09:49 AM
As i said earlier.. i dun bother if u are a millionaire or not becos my heart only for him.

it has been proven, ahead ignore my many posts but keep stalking malehost. last time was Jason_. must be because i only live in hdb flat, she only target rich males.

please also ignore this post. proven true already so now do not try replying just to prove me wrong, one deliberate fake attempt does not overwrite many true unfaked responses of the past.

LWCJ
04-07-2015, 10:23 AM

jealous? did he ever ask? i doubt he want to know you PigPigGirl. on his behalf, i give you pui pui pui. even you want to meet him, he no time for you. i see you try so hard to get his attention that i am starting to pity you.

LWCJ
04-07-2015, 10:27 AM
ok, my points go below 100. though points not important, there are comments saying magius accusations are not false.

magius, you have until sunday 8pm to apologise and retract your false accusations. letting you off just like that is too kind since my points drop 50 during the showdown and another 40 after you become silent. points are small issue but the comments are words that only bastards can say.

magius you pm many people on the silent, as despicable as before like throwing false accusations which started this showdown, still doing sneaky things. one of the bro informed me through pm because he felt you are despicable, pretending to be silent but still provoking me sneakily.

sunday 8pm is deadline, quek kah tat you sneaky rat.

(also sent via pm to the sneaky rat.)

so sneaky magius is, ok then, i would like to see his wife's photo since she enjoy gangbang in 2011.

MaleHost
04-07-2015, 11:06 AM
despite letting him off without apology for false accusations which he refuse to provide screen capture evidence, even did not request he withdraw false accusations, but this sneaky rat magius quek kah tat still provoking me on the silent, sending pm to all his friends as well as other sbf readers. 80 points lost through zapping, time for sneaky rat to pay the price?

you can find him at blk 283... (considering revealing full address)

attached is his photo some years back, face of his wife truncated... (reveal or not depends on magius quek kah tat follow-up actions)

now see how magius make correct all his wrongs and sneaky rat moves.

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21315/21315449bb2de39f99c8d0fdd567a65d0060738b.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21315449&showlnk=0)

Totallyuseless
04-07-2015, 12:28 PM
Wow!!! Now play till so big liao AH!!!:D

PPGirl
04-07-2015, 01:27 PM
jealous? did he ever ask? i doubt he want to know you PigPigGirl. on his behalf, i give you pui pui pui. even you want to meet him, he no time for you. i see you try so hard to get his attention that i am starting to pity you.knnccb.. u think i dunno how to scold vulgar meh
y i dun reply u at all becos u r in my ignore list.

come meet me n my dear leh.. bo guts ah then go suck ur lanjiao urself

MaleHost
04-07-2015, 01:29 PM

yes, after magius will be ppgirl being pulled out of her castle. looks like the two of them have a lot of enemies, their enemies know that zapping will lead to them being fixed. no need wait till sunday 8pm, come zap now, magius wife name will be displayed at the next incoming zap. when my points go below 40, her face revealed. come zappers, 看谁怕谁。

PPGirl
04-07-2015, 01:35 PM
If dun dare meet us dun talk so much

MaleHost
04-07-2015, 01:35 PM
knnccb.. u think i dunno how to scold vulgar meh
y i dun reply u at all becos u r in my ignore list.

come meet me n my dear leh.. bo guts ah then go suck ur lanjiao urself

come talk more, you are next in the line of fire.

and you are a nobody so does not deserve to be honoured with a meeting. why not you ask bill gates to meet you? i doubt he has time to spare for you, i also have better things to do rather than meet a bitch.

PPGirl
04-07-2015, 01:37 PM
Yawnz boring. Dun dare meet say dun dare la.
I will not laff at u
Better things to do n yet so free posting here lolz contradicting
U same as lwcj la go suck ur lanjiao urself

MaleHost
04-07-2015, 01:38 PM
waiting for next incoming zap, i just can't wait to reveal the name of magius wife, hehe..

MaleHost
04-07-2015, 01:42 PM
Yawnz boring. Dun dare meet say dun dare la.
I will not laff at u
Better things to do n yet so free posting here lolz contradicting

you are just a prostitute, you think your face very big?

to a prostitute, not giving face and no wish to see her shit face become not dare?

i forgive you, must be old habit from your work as nightclub hostess, using dare or not dare to make customers drink and drink.

PPGirl
04-07-2015, 01:44 PM
Same old stuff.
No evidence. I dun scare u hire PI to check on me as i nothing to hide.
Not like u...bo ji
Machiam u very handsome.. no matter how rich/handsome i dun even want to hook on u.
Becos u r downright cocky n no guts

MaleHost
04-07-2015, 01:52 PM

bro, i too nice for too long, let him off yet he still strike under the table. might as well PLAY BIG BIG.

IF I DO NOT GET RESTORED TO 180 (MY POINTS BEFORE MAGIUS MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS ON ME), THOSE WHO ZAP ME, THEIR BLOOD IS SPILT BY MY HANDS AS WELL AS YOURS. I USE KNIFE, YOU ZAPPERS SUPPLY THE KNIFE.

MaleHost
04-07-2015, 02:01 PM
waiting for next incoming zap, i just can't wait to reveal the name of magius wife, hehe..

how come no incoming zap? 怕了吗? surely you zappers want know magius wife name, just zap me and you will be rewarded with it. magius is quek kah tat, his wife is...

come zap me and have a part to play in their exposure.

jason_
04-07-2015, 02:06 PM
come talk more, you are next in the line of fire.

and you are a nobody so does not deserve to be honoured with a meeting. why not you ask bill gates to meet you? i doubt he has time to spare for you, i also have better things to do rather than meet a bitch.

hi bro, leave her to me...

dyelook
04-07-2015, 03:13 PM
kuaci kuaci..
popcorn popcorn..:p

dyelook
04-07-2015, 03:17 PM
Nov Hokkaido Trip 04-07-2015 11:39 AM No need share some zaps with you in this thread
Nov Hokkaido Trip 04-07-2015 10:05 AM sharing is caring

wondering who so wuliao... nexr time if cant put nick at least put a understandable comment lah...:p

now my digit 8227.. go buy 4d see can HUAT AH or not...:D

Totallyuseless
04-07-2015, 04:00 PM
Nov Hokkaido Trip 04-07-2015 11:39 AM No need share some zaps with you in this thread
Nov Hokkaido Trip 04-07-2015 10:05 AM sharing is caring

wondering who so wuliao... nexr time if cant put nick at least put a understandable comment lah...:p

now my digit 8227.. go buy 4d see can HUAT AH or not...:D

Me kana zapped too:D but hard to buy nunber leh...

dyelook
04-07-2015, 04:03 PM
Me kana zapped too:D but hard to buy nunber leh...

buy my number.. i buy malaysian side you buy singapore side..:p

Totallyuseless
04-07-2015, 04:05 PM
buy my number.. i buy malaysian side you buy singapore side..:p

Buy till red ???:D

MaleHost
04-07-2015, 05:25 PM
today 1:38pm warning

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21316/21316227f3e3e50c866cbd8a3a9393196772e1ae.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21316227&showlnk=0)

magius has these enemies' next incoming zaps to thank for, her real name is Seow Ean. because people may not use real names on sex forum, even magius does not use real name quek kah tat, her name Angela may be real name or just fake one used for gangbang purpose.

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21316/2131623219b19816dec4e10e9c26ab8d57b0fcf5.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21316232&showlnk=0)

MaleHost
04-07-2015, 05:41 PM
just one more points zapped and her face revealed, magius enemies are many indeed. her face revealed if below 40 points, now at exactly 40 points:

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21316/2131629345419214198532bd8832c816b9669a3a.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21316293&showlnk=0)

yes, after magius will be ppgirl being pulled out of her castle. looks like the two of them have a lot of enemies, their enemies know that zapping will lead to them being fixed. no need wait till sunday 8pm, come zap now, magius wife name will be displayed at the next incoming zap. when my points go below 40, her face revealed. come zappers, 看谁怕谁。

stay tuned for her face, I check again after dinner.

demonhunter
04-07-2015, 08:56 PM
just one more points zapped and her face revealed, magius enemies are many indeed. her face revealed if below 40 points, now at exactly 40 points:

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21316/2131629345419214198532bd8832c816b9669a3a.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21316293&showlnk=0)

stay tuned for her face, I check again after dinner.

As of now, you are 33 points .

So how ?

fion.18
04-07-2015, 08:59 PM

So how ?

Later he will go find pic to post lo :D

demonhunter
04-07-2015, 09:06 PM
Later he will go find pic to post lo :D

aiyo .... why u instigate ?

tsk tsk so naughty ....

#gangbangpicsftw

Totallyuseless
04-07-2015, 09:07 PM

So how ?

Stirring up a cyber storm???:D
Me just passing by nia

fion.18
04-07-2015, 09:08 PM
aiyo .... why u instigate ?

tsk tsk so naughty ....

#gangbangpicsftw

I never horrrrr.. Don't sabo me later I also Kenna zap until below 40 points than must use nude photos to threaten people to reinstate my points. :eek:

Ps really got pple zap me. :eek: But whatever laaa.

jason_
04-07-2015, 10:17 PM

So how ?

looks like demonhunter is magius number one enemy, other enemies hit him silently but you hit him openly. your wish is granted...

hearing my target rep pts is granted-888, my wish to take over magius and ppgirl case was granted by malehost. ppgirl next week, magius now...

magius log in at 5+pm and 9+pm but did nothing. maybe he log in more than twice but i only check two times. he therefore has no objection to photos being released.

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21316/21316812a77ec444b90bd6dbf9fe0964cb7c9bf3.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21316812&showlnk=0)

demonhunter, is magius wife hot? those who gangbang her want to share field report?

MaleHost
04-07-2015, 10:28 PM

So how ?

i can see how much you hate magius, so here is one photo for your viewing pleasure.

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21316/213168642945f6f3bf0553b8462f4d92584e4075.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21316864&showlnk=0)

but another bro with target points of -888 has been given the honour to handle magius and ppgirl, sit back and enjoy. but my last present for the sneaky rat is this: THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW WHERE TO FIND THIS GANGBANG COUPLE PM ME FOR FULL ADDRESS.

demonhunter
05-07-2015, 12:56 AM
i can see how much you hate magius, so here is one photo for your viewing pleasure.

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21316/213168642945f6f3bf0553b8462f4d92584e4075.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21316864&showlnk=0)

but another bro with target points of -888 has been given the honour to handle magius and ppgirl, sit back and enjoy. but my last present for the sneaky rat is this: THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW WHERE TO FIND THIS GANGBANG COUPLE PM ME FOR FULL ADDRESS.

Got front angle photo boh ?

machiam passport photo ...

jason_
05-07-2015, 09:43 AM
Got front angle photo boh ?

machiam passport photo ...

you are big enemy of magius indeed.

MaleHost
05-07-2015, 09:56 AM
time to retire this account, just like magius keeping silent on magius account and retiring his clone minx account, hehe..

after all, can always return using another account, zappers are you feeling so powerless now? hehe..

jason_ bro, thanks for taking over bashing of magius and ppgirl.

<<totally>>
05-07-2015, 06:27 PM
http://www.polyvore.com/诠释性感的美女ppgirl写真_94xx美女图片/thing?id=7316344&tab=collections

The above link is where I suspected where he got his pic. Just because he saw "ppgirl " this phrase then trying to link two different entities together. Joker leh. Like that got mustache, you called him daddy har? ;):D

Own self talk own self song. You tok kong lah. Xiang kiang jiu si lee.

Totallyuseless
05-07-2015, 06:52 PM
http://www.polyvore.com/诠释性感的美女ppgirl写真_94xx美女图片/thing?id=7316344&tab=collections

The above link is where I suspected where he got his pic. Just because he saw "ppgirl " this phrase then trying to link two different entities together. Joker leh. Like that got mustache, you called him daddy har? ;):D

Good evening senoir Wow!!! U finally appeared liao ah...
Me passing by nia mai zapped me hor ( or U have zapped me liao) :D

demonhunter
05-07-2015, 11:41 PM

you are big enemy of magius indeed.

Si Ginnas ...time to set up another account ...all red red liao ....and im a part of it !

Mai Jibye hor ..

wahhahahahahaaa

Totallyuseless
06-07-2015, 02:24 AM

Totally agreed:D anyhow link .. the nose not big
Me just passing by nia :D

MaleHost
06-07-2015, 05:03 AM
full address: blk 283 #08-400 cck ave 3

time to retire this account, hehe..

MaleHost
06-07-2015, 05:13 AM

finally the snake has been lured out of the hole. everytime ppgirl lose and become silent, her dear will show up. make sure you stay around when it is ppgirl's turn to be fixed, ok?

you then <<totally>> joker, any mention that pic is who? just a little trick got their feathers ruffled, IQ so low no wonder i one person earn more than both of you combined, hehe..

Totallyuseless
06-07-2015, 06:27 AM
full address: blk 283 #08-400 cck ave 3

time to retire this account, hehe..

Comfirm is him bo??? Mai anyhow sabo leh... Any bro want to go there ??:D

PPGirl
06-07-2015, 06:29 AM
Tiagong ts has reported this case to the police, go there at ur own risk n mai get caught as a suspect :D
Me gone silent? Ur eyes got stamps again
Earn so much but come here looking for foc lady to team up with u go swing :rolleyes:
IRAS need to thanks u for contributing so much to our economy...

Tiagong many expats also start threads looking for free fucks
Tiagong some1 very kpo n keep stirring ...now u got 20 pts.. can claim from some1 liao :D

LWCJ
06-07-2015, 06:58 AM
Tiagong ts has reported this case to the police, go there at ur own risk n mai get caught as a suspect :D
Earn so much but come here looking for foc lady to team up with u go swing :rolleyes:

Tiagong some1 very kpo n keep stirring ...now u got 20 pts.. can claim from some1 liao :D

i do not remember malehost want swing. i only remember he want hosting. ppgirl please check his past postings and provide evidence ok?

PPGirl
06-07-2015, 08:23 AM
i do not remember malehost want swing. i only remember he want hosting. ppgirl please check his past postings and provide evidence ok?
Ask him or u (since both of u same person) provide mine 1st . Dun talk so much waste time

ExBros
06-07-2015, 10:59 AM

I think she refer to this

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13135295&postcount=1

Even no mention of swing in this post / thread.

It's quite obvious it's inclusive even though the next example was just to watch other couple and maybe receive a bbbbj or fj from that couple's girl.

But to the benefit of MH... Nowhere in his thread that he mentioned he wanted to hookup for swing, so he is right also...

For the record, I'm not MH nor his clone, nor have I met him yet...

Yes:

1. I've offered to host for FREE and it includes participation, not just watching. I've made no attempts to hide that fact, in fact I emphasized it.

2. I've offered trip for companionship. Didn't mention sex, but in this forum, you draw your own conclusions after an initial meetup to find if we have 眼缘 before actually going..

3. I've offered yoni & boob enhancement massage 丰胸按摩。But only trial session FREE. No lifetime membership...lol!

demonhunter
06-07-2015, 11:43 AM
no wonder i one person earn more than both of you combined, hehe..

Jason ah .... you are SBF lumber wan Hao Lian King !

might as well say you earn more than Bill Gates ..

You are Teo Chew Pu Bor ah ?

:D:D

Paris
06-07-2015, 12:00 PM
sorry first but still wan to voice out little.i dono wat is happening but really hope don't bcoz of ur anger and drag innocent ppl out...think think urself if one time got ppl post out ur family photo how they feel?

jason_
06-07-2015, 03:58 PM

police case? good, headline news "design company boss changed with abetting/running online prostitution", need to go to jail, hahaha...

jason_
06-07-2015, 04:04 PM
sorry first but still wan to voice out little.i dono wat is happening but really hope don't bcoz of ur anger and drag innocent ppl out...think think urself if one time got ppl post out ur family photo how they feel?

given many chances to come clean but magius chose to be totally silent, silent for about a week, obviously he has no objections to online exposure. he has chance to object but did not voice out at all, so whatever defamation suit cannot stand.

jason_
06-07-2015, 04:19 PM
minx34 is clone of magius, his clone account running online prostitution, should i make police report? hahaha...

masterwanker
06-07-2015, 09:33 PM
This thread is more interesting than that of a particular dog thread. :)

jason_
06-07-2015, 11:40 PM
tiagong one of bros here is anti-vice, looks like magius is in trouble for online prostitution activity? this thread is really getting more and more interesting indeed.

PPGirl
07-07-2015, 01:26 AM
Nothing new what..
Like that boss should be the one worrying lolz

DHoneyBunny
07-07-2015, 06:35 AM
MaleHost, ExBros and Jason_. They just sound like the same person sia.

I PASSING BY NIA. PLS DONT ZAP ME. HEHEHE

LWCJ
07-07-2015, 03:28 PM

me too, you forgot me...

ExBros
07-07-2015, 07:55 PM
me too, you forgot me...

LWCJ

Dun clarify nvrm still say "me too, you forgot me...."

I'm not 1 of u leh...

Mai sabo can?

jason_
07-07-2015, 11:37 PM

magius, minx and demonhunter sound similar to me.

demonhunter
09-07-2015, 01:43 AM
magius, minx and demonhunter sound similar to me.

Si Ginna ! You don't Jibye and call Jibye a Jibye ...

Tiagong Johnbass and demonhunter sounds more similar la

I passing by nia !

#whoami

masterwanker
10-07-2015, 09:11 PM
Deadline had already past what will happen next ?

jason_
17-07-2015, 01:47 PM
Deadline had already past what will happen next ?

eye paste stamp? read post #98 to #107.

jason_
26-07-2015, 03:01 PM
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21316/21316812a77ec444b90bd6dbf9fe0964cb7c9bf3.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21316812&showlnk=0)

gangbang at home address: blk 283 #08-400 cck ave3
(despite my hdb address, i magius am a big boss who runs my own design company and had brought three girls on an overseas trip costing $10k without having sex with them.)

Looking for 2 guys for a gangbang session on my wife. Certain criterias required, please email [email protected] for more details (not a prank)...

I'm keen to work something out with you. 91275456 if you're keen...

jason_
05-09-2015, 10:26 AM
bumpz, forget magius not.

jason_
16-09-2015, 11:06 AM
bumpz... forget not this scammer magius-minx, hahaha......

jason_
04-10-2015, 07:52 AM
bumpz... hello fucker magius, you big boss that live in hdb flat, is your november hokkaido trip still on? hahaha, the rat has gone into hiding, not posted anything since 30 june, what a loser, very big boss indeed, i give you PUI PUI PUI.

MaleHost
04-10-2015, 08:54 PM
is next month (november) hokkaido trip still on? go with pretty wife lah.

jason_
11-10-2015, 12:09 PM

(despite my hdb address, i am a big boss who runs my own design company and had brought three girls on an overseas trip costing $10k without having sex with them.)

Looking for 2 guys for a gangbang session on my wife. Certain criterias required, please email [email protected] for more details (not a prank)...

i am magius, i offer free gangbang on my pretty slim sexy wife at my home address: blk 283 #08-400 cck ave3.

I'm keen to work something out with you. 91275456 if you're keen...