PDA

View Full Version : She's gone .

sicknasty
12-05-2015, 04:29 AM
Hi samster ,
My girlfriend left me , we've been together for really long .
She left suddenly few day after celebrating my birthday in m hotel for three days . We've great plans , I love her .
People asked , are you gonna marry her .
I'd say yes of course !

That day she texted me , she wanna break up.
I couldn't accept it , I went bonker .
I went bonker for a week , she just couldn't bothered to even see my message .

She told me she moved on and I should too .

I did everything I can to chase her back , but she wouldn't give me a chance .

We've provlem in our relationship , I'm still serving army .
Gonna ord soon , she's been through with me for so long .
So much stuff we've been thru but she doesn't seems to give no fuck about me anymore .

I asked her you were fine on my birthday , but what happen? She said she wasn't fine for a very long time .

We usually fight quarrel and we didn't solve it and just swept it under the rug .

What I really wish to say is ,
Guys , whether girlfriend or wife .
Please treat them better, cause If they left you.
They ain't coming back , onces a lady moved on . There's nothing much you can do . It hurts , so bad .

Her stuff and everything is in my place but will be slowly taken back to her plce , I haven't had the chance to see her or talk to her properly yet.

She's tired of me , sick I would say.
The window of chance she's giving me right now is zero.
She's a tough lady. Very got character type ..
But when we were together , she's very loving and soft .. Cute .

Now that she's gone , I realise my mistake too late .
I'm 23 this year , we've come such a long way only to be swept awy . Breaking up is not easy, I've been thru a lot .
But this time , it's didferent .

I'd be different if I have another try , i really will.
But I guess she had moved on. There's nothing I can do , I probably screwed up even more . Spamming her message everyday , she didn't read . Just open my whatsapp chat to clear off notification . I wish she'd have just block me .
But I know she know I might go crazy and spam her text message . So either way blocking wouldn't solve it .

This would be my greatest regret to ever have her leaving me , I wish I could make it up to her but I just couldn't anymore . My friend all told me , just move on. Buts it's hard , it's never easy. We had so much stuff together , I've been in lots of relationship. But I guess reaching such a age , breaking up is really hard . It hurts , it hurts to know that there's so much we could have archive together but because of my neglection she's gone .

I can't help but to blame NS , I took her for granted ...

Guys please cherish your gf, Chiong is Chiong but don't forget to Hong your girlfriend occasionally ..

It hurt so much ..

riqw
12-05-2015, 05:08 AM
Just move on...and dun blame on army. You still have long way even you still together with her. You must think about ur future, carrer and your saving. Lets say you married with her now, but u screw up with ur financial, and she become one of the ads from "Dome x" then u will find more hurt compare than what you feel now. Sorry to say like that, but I really have been see this kind of things from my friends, even cry also no use one.

When you face a female species with cold heart, just take it with cold brain as well. Big head ah..dun small head :p

sicknasty
12-05-2015, 05:19 AM
We've quarrel time n again , it's always trust issue .
It's my fault I over think everytime , yet everytime she'd give me the chance to make it up. We make up together yet we didn't talk or try to solve it , we knew this provlem exist .

I was so blinded that I didn't care .
Now that I realise , I lost her , and I'm too late ..

We plan to marry in future but not so soon, but then again it doesn't matter anymore .

It hurt so bad ..

There's so many thing we say we would do after I ord , I feel that it's such a waste . We were a perfect couple , but I screw it up.

I waited for her , but she will never let me see her . Sigh it hurts , I know she had moved on. I guess I'll need time . It hurt so bad , I wet my pillow ..

Now we are yet, stranger again..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSdELZxEnHY

maxsee
12-05-2015, 08:02 AM
It usually feels like the end of the world when you are young...but as you grows older. You will realize that it is only part and parcel of life. The world will continues to turn regardless of how bad this break up is. Time for you to grow up too and move on with your life....:D:D:D

sammyboyfor
12-05-2015, 08:06 AM
Guys please cherish your gf,

Cherishing doesn't make a scrap of difference in fact it often has the opposite effect.

Many find the rouges the most attractive. You probably didn't spend enough time playing hard to get.

topcook1
12-05-2015, 10:24 AM
23 is so young bro....u still got a long way to go. Career comes first army , why think of marriage? At the end when you grows older like me , Money ,career and health still more important. Woman will come and go ......To me love and woman is more like a burden and drag.

hijav
12-05-2015, 10:41 AM
Dun blame NS, the fault lies with the 2 of you. Since you yourself stated that after every quarrel, instead of communicating and settling the issue, both of you swept it under the carpet.

Resentment will always fester if problems are not solved. Since you are only 23, there are many more years and women ahead of you. Just chin up and move on with your life. A piece of advice, dun call your ex anymore. You will only drive her away further.

fieryguy80
12-05-2015, 10:49 AM
Bro u still young.. i believe this is your 1st love.. u will think that she is the one. But you are wrong. People matured as time goes on.. when you start working, its another scenario as compared to sch.. you started off almost like a white paper, as time goes on colours will be added.. same for your gf. Temptations are out there..and trust me.. some are hard to resist...
Once u start working and have a gf, u will think back that this ex-gf is not the one anymore. Just a passerby in your life.

harddisk
12-05-2015, 11:16 AM
Bro, you are still young. I wouldn't say I can relate to you totally but being together with my then gf who is now my wife and after years of marriage to find that she cheated on me, I can only say some people are just not worth holding on to.

At 23, you have plenty of options available. Go out and have more fun.

I was told, the first relationship is always the most painful one. You only learn to balance yourself after you've had your 2nd, 3rd relationships. I strongly believe in this.

Stay strong!

MoJoe313
12-05-2015, 12:46 PM
Cherishing doesn't make a scrap of difference in fact it often has the opposite effect.

Many find the rouges the most attractive. You probably didn't spend enough time playing hard to get.

This is one heck of wisdom. Re-posting it. TS, if you haven't gotten this, you haven't learnt anything. Cherish and quarrel is not what girls want out of their men. With whatever limited time you have with a girl, impress always and then play hard to get.

Women operate with their hearts, not logic (source of all quarrels). Capture their hearts and you win.

Notary
12-05-2015, 12:53 PM
Dear TS,

I've gave my 2 cents worth on your heartache.
Good luck - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=13027406#post13027406

With pleasure,
Notary

sammyboyfor
12-05-2015, 01:10 PM
This is one heck of wisdom. Re-posting it. TS, if you haven't gotten this, you haven't learnt anything. Cherish and quarrel is not what girls want out of their men. With whatever limited time you have with a girl, impress always and then play hard to get.

Women operate with their hearts, not logic (source of all quarrels). Capture their hearts and you win.

When I first started out in the dating scene, I too had this idea that if I treated my girlfriend very well, she'd love me more for it. BIG MISTAKE. All she did was take me for granted plus take advantage of me.

As I gained experience, I found that keeping them guessing was a far better strategy. In fact the best move of all was to give her the impression that I was on the verge of dating someone else. Nothing attracts a girl more than the fear of losing her man to a perceived rival.

MoJoe313
12-05-2015, 01:33 PM
When I first started out in the dating scene, I too had this idea that if I treated my girlfriend very well, she'd love me more for it. BIG MISTAKE. All she did was take me for granted plus take advantage of me.

As I gained experience, I found that keeping them guessing was a far better strategy. In fact the best move of all was to give her the impression that I was on the verge of dating someone else. Nothing attracts a girl more than the fear of losing her man to a perceived rival.

Spoken like an expert. Same experience for me. Cherish is bull. They take it for granted. Strike at a woman's innate abilities - jealousy. If she really wants you, she will do what it takes for you. If she is cavalier, you are slacking......you have made her feel too secure.

That beautiful world of you being sincere and cherishing her, and she reciprocating DOES NOT exist. Not before marriage, and not for pretty girls with an abundance of options.

Hurricane88
12-05-2015, 01:48 PM
TS, time to grow up and be a real man...:)

why go bonkers...the world is revolving...clock is ticking away every second and every minutes...:)

go make money and why worry you have no gf when you have lots of money...:)

urgg
12-05-2015, 02:32 PM
TS,
We dun look back.. We look forward..

No point dwelling over the past.. ur ex is enjoying herself now.. y u must suffer?

Dun fall into another relationship within this few months, u will regret.. cuz u feel alone now, any gers u oso think is gd..

Enjoy ur singlehood now.. like what everybody say, ur still young..

Once again,say is easier than done.. take care fren. :)

hijav
12-05-2015, 03:14 PM

Sound piece of advice and very true! In fact, it has already been proven that if you place your other half on a pedestal, you will MOST LIKELY be taken advantage of and be treated as a door mat.

hugs
12-05-2015, 04:35 PM

Wah u evil...anyway TS, if problem was trust issue, follow ur own intuition. She probably found someone n her heart is somewhere else and she is busy reading someone's else msg. So move on, come back 2 yrs later, check to see did you do better after that experience. It didn't work out for a reason. Unlike all of us, ur young n more to explore and experience. Take it easy.

sammyboyfor
12-05-2015, 05:49 PM
Wah u evil...anyway TS, if problem was trust issue, follow ur own intuition. She probably found someone n her heart is somewhere else and she is busy reading someone's else msg. So move on, come back 2 yrs later, check to see did you do better after that experience. It didn't work out for a reason. Unlike all of us, ur young n more to explore and experience. Take it easy.

"Evil" has nothing to do with it whatsoever. I've learned over the years how human nature works and how relationships play out over time.

sicknasty
12-05-2015, 10:08 PM
Thank you guys, she didn't have a BF , which i strongly believe so.
This isn't my first love either, have been in multiple relationship.
I beleive why it hurt so bad cause, we're both adults,doing adults thing together and probably , have had plans already for future, for the both of us.

Justl ooking back, it's such a waste, such a pity, we could have been better if we'd to resolve that one problem that had been bugging me.

She ignore me for a week now, refusing to see me for five mins or whatsoever, i belive she's really gone.

She moved on with the help of her one good friend, its a guy.
We used to hang out tgt when i was with her. But the guy treat her good, and i know they wouldn't be together.

I'd be better, i will to.
My NS life revolve around her, now that she's gone , im utterly lonely.
I rode a bike, so whenever i got on my bike, I tend to just miss her.

But i know i have to get thru this no matter what, she doesnt want me anymore. It hurts of course.. i wish we could talk it out and split happily.

It's hard for a ex lover to become friends, but i wish i could be hers.

a2014
12-05-2015, 10:28 PM
she didn't have a BF , which i strongly believe so.

TS this is what you belief, however things don't change over night. It's an accumulation and something has changed and give raise to a comparison.

Justl ooking back, it's such a waste, such a pity, we could have been better if we'd to resolve that one problem that had been bugging me.

If a heart has changed, there is little you can do. Even to the extend you manage to grab hold of it, it no longer be the same.

She ignore me for a week now, refusing to see me for five mins or whatsoever, i belive she's really gone.

She have to ignore you otherwise she cannot move on either.

We used to hang out tgt when i was with her. But the guy treat her good, and i know they wouldn't be together.

Well only time will tell, whether this guy is the one or not. Whether he is married or not is not an issue in the current society. You just need to accept whatever you belief in.

Take Care, safety is important.

Not necessary, it takes time and courage to do so, apparently it's not time yet as this will ignite old love and eventually become more troublesome. If you still love her, let her be what she want.

Take Care and wish you a better future.

hugs
12-05-2015, 10:53 PM
I beleive why it hurt so bad cause, we're both adults,doing adults thing together and probably , have had plans already for future, for the both of us.

But i know i have to get thru this no matter what, she doesnt want me anymore. It hurts of course.. i wish we could talk it out and split happily.

aww..like taiwan drama..needs to watch with pillows n my hello kitty de. So romantic de 你。 But remember the next time use such romance on the next girl while she is in relationship with u哦。

hugs
12-05-2015, 11:00 PM
"Evil" has nothing to do with it whatsoever. I've learned over the years how human nature works and how relationships play out over time.

Nothing surprises you anymore? What fun is there then? Sometimes is good to be blurr :)

S.B.Y.1
13-05-2015, 12:01 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ICJs1CxCRt0

darrendon
13-05-2015, 12:08 AM
Move on. Time will wash away your pain somehow.
Weeks, months or years. Nothing is forever.

Nothing is yours as well. She isn't yours since the beginning.
Both of you are together cause circumstances and perhaps the environment makes both of you together.
When the environment and circumstances change, then both of you changes and just have to move on.

Summerhillt
13-05-2015, 12:50 AM
Si ginah. You ride bike still think of her. Ride bike please be careful. You accident is who sad ? Is your parents who rear you until 23 sad. Girls come and go.. please do not be too devoted.

Do not use NS as an excuse. Period. I've seen so many couples tong through ns and than happily ever after.

I say now you ord. 23 liao. faster get your degree and go work.

When money comes. Girls auto come.

Actually brother , you quite gangster. Power 7 this year 23 means you 16 already indulging in sammyboy sexual forum !

sicknasty
13-05-2015, 01:44 AM
Si ginah. You ride bike still think of her. Ride bike please be careful. You accident is who sad ? Is your parents who rear you until 23 sad. Girls come and go.. please do not be too devoted.

Do not use NS as an excuse. Period. I've seen so many couples tong through ns and than happily ever after.

Actually brother , you quite gangster. Power 7 this year 23 means you 16 already indulging in sammyboy sexual forum !

I wish we can tong, just a few months more.
it's sad, she's gone and never coming back.

thanks guys, i'll try to stop thinknig about her.

Yes bro, been here since '09
I don't really chiong haha.

sicknasty
13-05-2015, 01:45 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ICJs1CxCRt0

Yes bro, my fav song..

hugs
13-05-2015, 04:11 AM

haha ya u late boomer:D and TS...! Why u so young in here?

Captainoceania77
13-05-2015, 09:54 AM
I wish we can tong, just a few months more.
it's sad, she's gone and never coming back.

thanks guys, i'll try to stop thinknig about her.

Yes bro, been here since '09
I don't really chiong haha.

Let it go.......is good for u...

TeaseFuckCuddle
13-05-2015, 12:14 PM
She probably wasn't ready to commit or couldn't see herself spending the rest of your lives together. Or maybe her heart was captured by someone else (that friend that you don't think will get with her?).

Move on.

Chiong to forget faster :D

hugs
13-05-2015, 07:02 PM
She probably wasn't ready to commit or couldn't see herself spending the rest of your lives together. Or maybe her heart was captured by someone else (that friend that you don't think will get with her?).

Move on.

Chiong to forget faster :D

Agree! N u seem to be spamming "matter of heart" section :D btw nice colour of phone :)

MoJoe313
13-05-2015, 09:23 PM
haha ya u late boomer:D and TS...! Why u so young in here?

There's even a 21 y.o. in this forum with 3000 posts boasting he stays in a landed property in District 10, has $1.45 million and is the top 1% income earner. Still in NS (and he purposely omits to say it's his father's money) but he is busy dishing out life's advice on how to manage cost of living. Kids these days are amazing.

hugs
13-05-2015, 10:19 PM
There's even a 21 y.o. in this forum with 3000 posts boasting he stays in a landed property in District 10, has $1.45 million and is the top 1% income earner. Still in NS (and he purposely omits to say it's his father's money) but he is busy dishing out life's advice on how to manage cost of living. Kids these days are amazing.

Wah really? Where to sign up for advice haha this generation no horse run :D

hijav
13-05-2015, 10:26 PM

Mojoe313, I know who you are referring to but seriously, you should have just stop it at "There's even a 21 y.o. in this forum"

You may not agree with him but that doesnt mean that there should be a spillover effect from your 2 threads.

MoJoe313
13-05-2015, 11:27 PM
Wah really? Where to sign up for advice haha this generation no horse run :D

LoL. Bo bey zhao lor. Look around to find him. Nowadays 16 y.o. even more hiong. Challenge govt with free speech. I think when I was 16, I was just trying to figure out how come got hair suddenly grow under my armpit lor. :confused:

MoJoe313
13-05-2015, 11:31 PM
Mojoe313, I know who you are referring to but seriously, you should have just stop it at "There's even a 21 y.o. in this forum"

You may not agree with him but that doesnt mean that there should be a spillover effect from your 2 threads.

So obvious meh? Waa....you really follow. Btw, I only started 1 thread, not 2. Ya, I should stick to this thread. My bad.

hugs
14-05-2015, 01:41 PM
LoL. Bo bey zhao lor. Look around to find him. Nowadays 16 y.o. even more hiong. Challenge govt with free speech. I think when I was 16, I was just trying to figure out how come got hair suddenly grow under my armpit lor. :confused:

In my personal opinion I think is fine. Teen n youth is the perfect time to make mistakes. They don't test n make mistakes now, how to understand life n come up with right methods for future? They are going to Mars someday. U have no idea what they need to do for survival when we are gone. Don't box them up. Guide them n let them explore what we can only imagine. They will need to guide the next generation who are flying off to outerspace. Let them enjoy their youthfulness n silly things Human do during that age. I wish my parents didn't bring me in their method. Which is girls no need high education la. My two elder Bros studied till primary 4. I made it to A level but not allow to go on to uni. Must work n help out at housework after sch. Not allow to get tuition also. Haiz. And at 18 I got to know my ex husband and everyone push us to marry. Haiz. And after child is born to support my husband career I became a homemaker. Haiz. Although financially I'm getting reasonable money, I'm not poor, but I want a career!!!!I want I want I want.

And sorry TS this is so out of topic. Last post.

lobowolf
14-05-2015, 03:08 PM
Hi samster ,
My girlfriend left me , we've been together for really long .
She left suddenly few day after celebrating my birthday in m hotel for three days . We've great plans , I love her .
People asked , are you gonna marry her .
I'd say yes of course !

They say that it takes two hands to clap but sometimes only one hand does the job. Sorry to hear about the sad news on your end and, like most samsters advised you, you are still young and need to move one. From what your wrote, it seems like your girlfriend had already made plans for the break up prior to spending time with you at M Hotel. One reason, of her spending 3 days with you was more of trying to lighten her conscience and not spoil your birthday. I can understand that it is not only an emotional break up for you but your pride also comes in the picture because you have already told others that you are going to marry her.

That day she texted me , she wanna break up.
I couldn't accept it , I went bonker .
I went bonker for a week , she just couldn't bothered to even see my message .

She told me she moved on and I should too .

It will be harder on you because the news is rather abrupt for you but for her, it may have been a process where she pondered and gave much thought over the relationship. So, it was a gradual process for her.

I did everything I can to chase her back , but she wouldn't give me a chance .

If she is no longer interested in the relationship, then there is no point in trying to have her back because relationship is a commitment from both parties. Love has to be given voluntarily and not of obligations.

We've provlem in our relationship , I'm still serving army .
Gonna ord soon , she's been through with me for so long .
So much stuff we've been thru but she doesn't seems to give no fuck about me anymore .

I would say, having problem(s) in a relationship is normal. The most important thing is how you resolve the differences.

I asked her you were fine on my birthday , but what happen? She said she wasn't fine for a very long time .

We usually fight quarrel and we didn't solve it and just swept it under the rug .

Unresolved issues in relationships is not a healthy sign as it tends to accumulate and it reaches a point where one party will have to withdraw. In my view, this may be one of the reason where the issues became larger than the relationship. She may or may not have found someone but probably, the unresolved issue(s) were too much for her to handle. I cannot comment much because what is written here is just from your perspective and I wouldn't like to say too much on her.

What I really wish to say is ,
Guys , whether girlfriend or wife .
Please treat them better, cause If they left you.
They ain't coming back , onces a lady moved on . There's nothing much you can do . It hurts , so bad .

There are cases, where the one who walked out of the door, is the one to return after realizing that what (rather 'who') they left behind is what have been searching for. Sometimes it takes a bad relationships to value past relationship. I am not saying that your ex-girlfriend walked out on you because of someone but just highlighting the fact that there are cases where people do come back. Hey, we are all humans and prone to wrong judgments. It is whether we are willing to accept our mistakes and swallow our pride and go back to where we once came came and also for the other party to accept the other one who came back home, knowing that we are humans and we do make some big mistakes in life.

Her stuff and everything is in my place but will be slowly taken back to her plce , I haven't had the chance to see her or talk to her properly yet.

When she do come to take her stuffs, don't ask why and what happened, as that will not help. Just treat her well and help her with her things and inquiry about how she is doing and try to have a casual talk on her subject of interests. I don't see much help if you try to rake up some good old memories.

She's tired of me , sick I would say.
The window of chance she's giving me right now is zero.
She's a tough lady. Very got character type ..
But when we were together , she's very loving and soft .. Cute .

Now that she's gone , I realise my mistake too late .
I'm 23 this year , we've come such a long way only to be swept awy . Breaking up is not easy, I've been thru a lot .
But this time , it's didferent .

Breaking up from a relationship is never easy as it involves many things (mental, emotional and physical connections).

I'd be different if I have another try , i really will.
But I guess she had moved on. There's nothing I can do , I probably screwed up even more . Spamming her message everyday , she didn't read . Just open my whatsapp chat to clear off notification . I wish she'd have just block me .
But I know she know I might go crazy and spam her text message . So either way blocking wouldn't solve it .

I wouldn't spam her with messages as it will only annoy her more. Give her space and respect her decision. After the storm has calmed down (you are emotional calmed down and can reason properly), you may like to check with her.

This would be my greatest regret to ever have her leaving me , I wish I could make it up to her but I just couldn't anymore . My friend all told me , just move on. Buts it's hard , it's never easy. We had so much stuff together , I've been in lots of relationship. But I guess reaching such a age , breaking up is really hard . It hurts , it hurts to know that there's so much we could have archive together but because of my neglection she's gone .

I know that it is easier said than done to advise someone to move on in these matters but, to be honest, that is a practical solution. Memories can play a big role with our emotions. I lost a close family member of mine few months back and, even now, tears would swell up when I think of those good old days when we were kids. Unfortunately, memories are there to stay, unless some sickness were to wipe that out, but I wouldn't want that. Breaking relationships hurts but to lose a loved one never to see again, in this life is grieve beyond words. Do I dwell in my past, reminiscing the good times all the time and hinder my present or do I move on with my life? Life is too short, so make the best use of it and without REGRETS.

I can't help but to blame NS , I took her for granted ...

Hmm... Putting the blame on someone or something is like not taking responsibilities for one's own action. There is no harm or shame in admitting when one has erred. You have already mentioned that you have been negligent or issues that were not resolved, so it was a case where you failed to see the writings on the wall. Like the stand-up comedian Russell Peters says, 'Be a man'. Is it also the reason why you have been in multiple relationships?

Guys please cherish your gf, Chiong is Chiong but don't forget to Hong your girlfriend occasionally ..

It hurt so much ..

Cherish the present moments with your near and dear ones (friends, family members, relatives..etc), not only with your girlfriend or boyfriend.

lobowolf
14-05-2015, 03:09 PM
We've quarrel time n again , it's always trust issue .
It's my fault I over think everytime , yet everytime she'd give me the chance to make it up. We make up together yet we didn't talk or try to solve it , we knew this provlem exist .

I was so blinded that I didn't care .
Now that I realise , I lost her , and I'm too late ..

We plan to marry in future but not so soon, but then again it doesn't matter anymore .

It hurt so bad ..

There's so many thing we say we would do after I ord , I feel that it's such a waste . We were a perfect couple , but I screw it up.

There is nothing like a perfect couple. Those are media hypes and people follow that cliche. How would one define a perfect couple? You ask different people, they will have different responses. What perfection do you expect from two imperfect beings coming together?

I waited for her , but she will never let me see her . Sigh it hurts , I know she had moved on. I guess I'll need time . It hurt so bad , I wet my pillow ..

Now we are yet, stranger again..

For whatever reason(s), you consider her to be the perfect one for you, if she is someone worth waiting for, then wait more, otherwise, move on with your life.

lobowolf
14-05-2015, 03:11 PM

Shouldn't you be grateful that she walked out before marriage? It would been even worse, if she did after marriage?

Since you have common friends, I guess you will bump into each other in gatherings. If you do, my advice would be not to chase her down and rake up the issue. The moment you try to get back to the issue, it will only make her uncomfortable and make her want to avoid you even more. Treat her with respect and have a casual talk, like on her subject of interests, her work (if she is working), her family members (if you have meet them during the relationship) etc. That will be a good way to break the ice with her again, provided that you still want to get in touch with her, though it will take time.

Lonely? I am not sure what is the actual reason behind you taking the failure of this relationship so seriously, as compared to others. You did mentioned that you have become and adult in this relationship. I think there is more that what is written here. Anyway, brace yourself for more of life's ups and downs.

Why do you want to be hers? Can't she be yours? Just a thought.

Take life as it comes - there are many uncertainties in our lives and I guess, that is the beauty of it and that is one reason why we should not take it for granted. There is a reason why things happen to us. We may not see or understand that now, but it do shape and mold us in a manner that will help us in the coming days. Maybe, one day, you will look behind over your shoulder and appreciate even the things that were hard on you at that time. Cheer up! There is so much life waiting ahead of you, since you are only 23, so don't waste that. Go ahead and make full use of it but without further 'REGRETS'. All the best with your life!

hoian
14-05-2015, 04:30 PM
Confucius say: Old one dun go, new one cannot come.

U r only 23. I promise u, the new one will be better. And better...and better...

sammyboyfor
14-05-2015, 04:39 PM

U r only 23. I promise u, the new one will be better. And better...and better...

The new one will be cheaper, better and faster.

Hurricane88
14-05-2015, 04:39 PM

also fresher...kkk...:)

hugs
14-05-2015, 04:55 PM

also fresher...kkk...:)

Faster? Fresher? Are you'll referring to relationship or riding? So dirty minded de:D

Hurricane88
14-05-2015, 05:51 PM
Faster? Fresher? Are you'll referring to relationship or riding? So dirty minded de:D

fresh(er) is not dirty word but gives you a fresh feelings...:)

fresh
frɛʃ/Submit
adjective
1.not previously known or used; new or different.
"the court had heard fresh evidence"
synonyms: new, brand new, recent, latest, up to date, modern, modernistic, ultra-modern, newfangled; More
antonyms: old, well-worn
recently created or experienced and not faded or impaired.
"the memory was still fresh in their minds"
(of a person) attractively youthful and unspoilt.
"a fresh young girl"
synonyms: young, youthful, juvenile, adolescent, boyish, girlish, new, newly arrived; More

2.(of food) recently made or obtained; not tinned, frozen, or otherwise preserved.
"fresh fruit"
synonyms: newly harvested, garden-fresh, not stale, crisp, firm, unwilted, unfaded; More
antonyms: stale, processed

3.(of a person) full of energy and vigour.
"they are feeling fresh after a good night's sleep"
synonyms: refreshed, rested, restored, revived, like a new person; More
antonyms: tired
(of a colour or a person's complexion) bright or healthy in appearance.
"a young constable with a fresh complexion"
synonyms: healthy, healthy-looking, clear, bright, youthful, youthful-looking, wholesome, blooming, glowing, unblemished; More

4.(of water) not salty.
"all the fresh water in the world's lakes"

5.(of the wind) cool and fairly strong.
"a fresh northerly wind was speeding the ship southwards"
synonyms: chilly, cool, cold, brisk, bracing, invigorating; More
antonyms: warm, sultry
BRITISHinformal
(of the weather) rather cold and windy.
"She shivered in the chilly air. ‘A bit fresh, isn't it?’"
pleasantly clean and cool.
"a bit of fresh air does her good"
synonyms: cool, crisp, refreshing, invigorating, tonic; More

6.(of a person) having just had (a particular experience) or come from (a particular place).
"we were fresh out of art school"

7.informal
presumptuous towards someone, especially in a sexual way.
"some of the men tried to get fresh with the girls"
synonyms: impudent, impertinent, insolent, presumptuous, audacious, forward, cheeky, irreverent, discourteous, disrespectful, insubordinate, rude, crude, brazen, brazen-faced, brash, shameless, pert, defiant, bold, (as) bold as brass, outrageous, shocking, out of line; More
antonyms: polite
8.WEST INDIAN
having an unpleasant, slightly rotten smell.
"this place was covered in water and smelled fresh like hell"
adverb

adverb: fresh
newly; recently.
"fresh-baked bread"

hugs
14-05-2015, 05:56 PM
Cool! Now can you explain "faster"?

fresh
frɛʃ/Submit
adjective
synonyms: new, brand new, recent, latest, up to date, modern, modernistic, ultra-modern, newfangled; More
"a fresh young girl"
synonyms: young, youthful, juvenile, adolescent, boyish, girlish, new, newly arrived; More

2.(of food) recently made or obtained; not tinned, frozen, or otherwise preserved.
"fresh fruit"
synonyms: newly harvested, garden-fresh, not stale, crisp, firm, unwilted, unfaded; More

synonyms: healthy, healthy-looking, clear, bright, youthful, youthful-looking, wholesome, blooming, glowing, unblemished; More

4.(of water) not salty.

BRITISHinformal

6.(of a person) having just had (a particular experience) or come from (a particular place).

7.informal
synonyms: impudent, impertinent, insolent, presumptuous, audacious, forward, cheeky, irreverent, discourteous, disrespectful, insubordinate, rude, crude, brazen, brazen-faced, brash, shameless, pert, defiant, bold, (as) bold as brass, outrageous, shocking, out of line; More
8.WEST INDIAN
adverb

newly; recently.
"fresh-baked bread"

Hurricane88
14-05-2015, 05:57 PM

wait for Boss to explain...:)

lobowolf
14-05-2015, 05:58 PM

Haha..... Give him time for that. :D:D:D

Zapperlion
14-05-2015, 06:12 PM
Take this time to reflect on what drove her away. Use this to drive yourself out of your own comfort zone and make a cut for yourself in life! The same happened to me when I was 21. She left me for a wealthy chap and it drove me to near insanity when it happend. 5 years gone and I am currently a successful businessman overseeing 4 companies yearning more than most FT can get in a year. You have not step into the jungle yet so trust yourself, take this as a calling from fate and move forward without looking back. Goodluck

hoian
14-05-2015, 06:15 PM
I was actually being serious. Not joking. Using myself as example. Every time I break up with a gal, the new one comes who is prettier, hotter & younger than the one before.

In fact, looking back at some of my earlier gfs now, they have aged considerably and I wonder how I could have been so smitten by them before and thank my lucky stars that they are currently no longer my gf/wife.

Time has a devastating effect on women while men grows more desirable with age. More so if u have money... but no money also can. Young men should take heed the counsel of old men like me. :rolleyes:

SEAJ
14-05-2015, 06:33 PM
[B]Shouldn't.... Oh wow!
Kudos!
One of the best written, well thought out series of posts giving practical advise that only one with lots of relevant experience will have the wisdom to give!

TS would be well served to read these posts a few times and take to heart the great practical advice contained therein!

Just IMHO
SEAJ

SEAJDogFace
14-05-2015, 06:49 PM
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/54797595.jpg

MoJoe313
14-05-2015, 06:51 PM

fresh
frɛʃ/Submit
adjective
"a fresh young girl"

"fresh fruit"

4.(of water) not salty.

BRITISHinformal

7.informal
8.WEST INDIAN
adverb

newly; recently.
"fresh-baked bread"

Waaa. Now, can you explain Molest? This is the IN word

SEAJDogFace
14-05-2015, 06:52 PM
Waaa. Now, can you explain Molest? This is the IN word

Wah u famous leh got poll setup for you at polling subforum. :D

MoJoe313
14-05-2015, 06:53 PM
Wah u famous leh got poll setup for you at polling subforum. :D

But less famous than you leh. Your poll got more voters. :confused:

SEAJDogFace
14-05-2015, 07:01 PM
But less famous than you leh. Your poll got more voters. :confused:

If they bother start a poll for u means u must have really pissed them. off big fucking time lol

dreamlover2010
14-05-2015, 07:03 PM
Someone will come along and you won't be lonely anymore.

MoJoe313
14-05-2015, 07:27 PM
If they bother start a poll for u means u must have really pissed them. off big fucking time lol

This is called Got character. Girls like ;)

PPGirl
14-05-2015, 07:36 PM
This is called Got character. Girls like ;)

Dun like :D

MoJoe313
14-05-2015, 07:51 PM
Dun like :D

Mai lah. Mai buay lah. Donch want to buy. Don't follow me to here lah. This is my secret hiding place. Away from those small boys. Here I want to ohmmmm......and listen to Hurricane88's wisdom. Ohmmmmmmm :p

hugs
14-05-2015, 08:03 PM
Mai lah. Mai buay lah. Donch want to buy. Don't follow me to here lah. This is my secret hiding place. Away from those small boys. Here I want to ohmmmm......and listen to Hurricane88's wisdom. Ohmmmmmmm :p
Haiz. Sometimes I also agree that there come a time we all want to ohmmmmm. ...ohmmmmm...and Zzz. .ok I go Zzz already tomorrow need to work..I want to geng it's Friday liao.

PPGirl
14-05-2015, 08:32 PM
Mai lah. Mai buay lah. Donch want to buy. Don't follow me to here lah. This is my secret hiding place. Away from those small boys.
not following u. I am always here way b4 u lolz
Anyway ts cheer up! Time will heal d wound. Easier say than done. Just do things that u enjoy doing, go out with frds more.

Fuckster
17-05-2015, 10:04 AM
Ts, be thankful that NS still providing you with 3 meals in cook house and a few hundred bucks of allowances per month, don't blame them lah.

If you were in my shoe now, above 40, unemployed for more than 6 months and unable to find a job, savings slowly fading away, you will then understand that in life;

GF dumps you, Wife dumps you, painful but won't die, Lost your job and no MONEY, EVEN MORE PAINFUL AND SURE DIE!!!

thickhead
02-06-2015, 02:22 AM
Hi,

Go WDA in Jurong to look for a job. Or some CDC have job-matching schemes ...

Don't stay unemployed for too long ...

BR - TH

urgg
02-06-2015, 01:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_N1qBN1yyE

wayne23416
03-06-2015, 02:28 AM
TS...my advice is to get back on your feet fast..the air is thinning man...

I similarly have a pass like u...but mine is slightly different...

I went to USA to study..fell in love with a Taiwanese girl..went steady..came back had a long distance relationship with her so Sg-Tw was pretty frequent..then i fucked up..we dragged the rs for abt a month with sobbing and crying over the phone.."Y u do this to me? I loved u" that kinda stuff..i was 25 then..took me 2 years to get over her and now in my late 20's..closing 30's haven't found someone...

The dating pool at this point is starting to thin where the good ladies are hitched or attached..Single ones are either Single Mothers (who will just go for anyone..no offence) or Crazy Ones or Self-centered ones...at 23...i'm thinking that your dating pool is still relatively young...quite a fair share of good ones..prob 1 or 2 of your friends are married but not most of them..so u still have a fair chance to find some hidden gems, diamonds in the rough that jus need abit of polishing or nice sweet ladies..

No one will replace her..No one will b on par with her..take it as a lesson..it is better to have loved and lost than to never to have loved at all..this pain is hard to describe..your heartaches..u'll still cry from time to time..but take me as your future self warning you that the air is thinning...go out and find another lady to love and who loves you back...i'm sure there are tons of ladies who would love to meet a guy like you..just watch out for the bad or crazy ones.. =-)

PatrickCowboy
04-06-2015, 01:45 PM
No one will replace her..No one will b on par with her..take it as a lesson..it is better to have loved and lost than to never to have loved at all..this pain is hard to describe..your heartaches..u'll still cry from time to time..but take me as your future self warning you that the air is thinning...go out and find another lady to love and who loves you back...i'm sure there are tons of ladies who would love to meet a guy like you..just watch out for the bad or crazy ones.. =-)

Great courage to stop when you knew you had to. No point dragging your feet in any tough to maintain relationship.

anontraveller2
29-06-2015, 04:22 PM
I have nothing more to add, just hope TS does not blame NS; it is an all too easy target board to blame for all things not going one's way during NS..

Good luck in getting over this, many more of such setbacks is the future, good if you have learnt from this experience, if not, life has a funny way of teaching you the same lessons over and over again.

sicknasty
02-07-2015, 02:53 AM
She wrote on her blog that she still love me, and wish thing didn't end up liek this.

Guess her new r/s doesnt work out and realise i was real to her and other guy was just trying to get in her pants.

Oh well... girls.

But i'm not turning back, will look forward. no contact for 2 months already, will keep it up. :D

Atta
02-07-2015, 10:00 AM
Keep it up. Next one will be better.

demonhunter
04-07-2015, 12:52 AM
She wrote on her blog that she still love me, and wish thing didn't end up liek this.

Guess her new r/s doesnt work out and realise i was real to her and other guy was just trying to get in her pants.

Oh well... girls.

But i'm not turning back, will look forward. no contact for 2 months already, will keep it up. :D

I give u a virtual pat on your back . WELL DONE!

Girls who turn against their BF , generally has a new love in her life .
their hearts are not that strong .

Esp when they are not even reading or replying your text , they are focused on the new guy's text instead

Just like how she regretted on this new guy ...so she needs someone there for her now ... she regretted her decision and wants to turn back the clock .wishing it was only a dream .

Never ever go back to her . History might repeat .

Consider her as stale meat and list her as another one of your collection .

go bang some fresher ones and repeat the cycle !

:D

senters89
04-07-2015, 05:34 PM
TS...my advice is to get back on your feet fast..the air is thinning man...

I similarly have a pass like u...but mine is slightly different...

I went to USA to study..fell in love with a Taiwanese girl..went steady..came back had a long distance relationship with her so Sg-Tw was pretty frequent..then i fucked up..we dragged the rs for abt a month with sobbing and crying over the phone.."Y u do this to me? I loved u" that kinda stuff..i was 25 then..took me 2 years to get over her and now in my late 20's..closing 30's haven't found someone...

The dating pool at this point is starting to thin where the good ladies are hitched or attached..Single ones are either Single Mothers (who will just go for anyone..no offence) or Crazy Ones or Self-centered ones...at 23...i'm thinking that your dating pool is still relatively young...quite a fair share of good ones..prob 1 or 2 of your friends are married but not most of them..so u still have a fair chance to find some hidden gems, diamonds in the rough that jus need abit of polishing or nice sweet ladies..

it is true brother, some people are some r/s is really hard to replace

MacDD
04-07-2015, 10:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBru3_lz3ps

Annabelle93
04-07-2015, 11:07 PM

the song like old but nice ~;)

MacDD
05-07-2015, 01:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LNcX1eS6qA

sicknasty
04-08-2015, 12:39 AM

Explain why the title bro.. thanks though

BarbieGirl
18-08-2015, 07:17 PM

Well i'm 19 :o

pinkdesire
21-08-2015, 05:07 PM
Well i'm 19 :o

My gf just broke up with me too. i saw your post and see some similarities in it. My heart is so pain right now. The hopelessness and the feel to beg her back is so strong even though she is said outright that she does not love me anymore. I just miss her so much... How i wish months just pass and i get out of this abyss.

sweekee
21-08-2015, 05:21 PM
My gf just broke up with me too. i saw your post and see some similarities in it. My heart is so pain right now. The hopelessness and the feel to beg her back is so strong even though she is said outright that she does not love me anymore. I just miss her so much... How i wish months just pass and i get out of this abyss.

i feel you bro. use this time to re-evaluate your life, dont wallow in self pity and sadness, try and do soemthing productive to improve your life, when you go out to work or new school, opportunities will be there bro.