PDA

View Full Version : Singaporeans must turn hostile against the Police Reporters in Amos Yee case

Sammyboy RSS Feed
10-05-2015, 09:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Yeah there is no way that we comply to arbitrary rule of civilization regardlessly.

Amos already suffered from remand prison, and been assaulted, regardless weather he gets convicted or not.

If the fuckers can report police to cause this, there is a lot of police reports that we can also file, including against LHL and ministers' FB postings, nit pick anything, see weather they got charged or not, post bail and cancelled bail or not, go to remand prison or not, and get convicted or not.

KNNCCB, I believe in rule of law lesser and lesser each day. It does not work, and there has to be better and more effective alternatives. At the very least something that works better have to be tested and tried out.

Singaporeans are too friendly and civilized and always gets bullied and exploited especially by foreigners, and that must stop and go away. I will not comply as I did before. I want to see changed world. This is in demand.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?206506-Singaporeans-must-turn-hostile-against-the-Police-Reporters-in-Amos-Yee-case&goto=newpost).