PDA

View Full Version : I support Amos

Sammyboy RSS Feed
08-05-2015, 10:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I am politically neutral, neither pro PAP nor anti PAP, neither pro opposition nor anti opposition.

And furthermore I am disgusted by Amos yee's video which reeks of arrogance and vulgarity.

However in this case, I have decided to support Amos Yee. Why? Because even though I dislike him and what he says, I hate even more the fact that the entire state has used its apparatus against him - essentially turning him into a martyr.

If a 17 year old boy can cause the whole govt to move against him, then I say we need to change governments. Because it shows out govt is even more timid and afraid than a single 17 year old.

If the malaysians and indonesians see what is happening, they would be very tempted to invade Singapore seeing how fragile and weak our govt is, to be frightened of a 17 year old child to the extent to using the whole state apparatus against him.

So tomorrow, I am making a donation of half my month;s salary to Amos Yee's bank account to support him and hope he will trash the PAP like how Mario Gotze trashed Lionel Messi.

Majulah Amos!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?206368-I-support-Amos&goto=newpost).