PDA

View Full Version : Man Looking For FB

krasydick
07-05-2015, 11:33 AM
Hello ladies of SBF, I'm a 37 y/o professional looking for no strings attached FB or FBs. Life has been rather good to me being blessed with a beautiful family. But being the horny man that I am, I'm always fantasising of eating out. I've had FLs from different nationalities (even exotic Brazilians) but nothing beats the feeling of shagging a local Singaporean girl. Maybe because I grew up fantasising about quite a few of them :D

Nevertheless, I'm no perv, just horny... :D and think maybe it's better to just have a regular and trusted FB instead of switching around FLs. Any ladies interested, please PM me.

About myself, I'm not fat, but not skinny also (almost middle age liao so sure will have some storage space for the occasional beer and food leftovers la). Well presented and respectful. obviously FB is a mutual thing so will get comfortable with each other first la.

My apologies to ladies here first, but i really don't dig womem who are grossly overweight. Since we are looking for a FB relationship, no point if one party cant perform right? paiseh ah...

Interested ladies in SBF, please PM me. Pics can be exchanged on request.

Cheers!

terminator33
07-05-2015, 01:58 PM
Hello ladies of SBF, I'm a 37 y/o professional looking for no strings attached FB or FBs. Life has been rather good to me being blessed with a beautiful family. But being the horny man that I am, I'm always fantasising of eating out. I've had FLs from different nationalities (even exotic Brazilians) but nothing beats the feeling of shagging a local Singaporean girl. Maybe because I grew up fantasising about quite a few of them :D

Nevertheless, I'm no perv, just horny... :D and think maybe it's better to just have a regular and trusted FB instead of switching around FLs. Any ladies interested, please PM me.

About myself, I'm not fat, but not skinny also (almost middle age liao so sure will have some storage space for the occasional beer and food leftovers la). Well presented and respectful. obviously FB is a mutual thing so will get comfortable with each other first la.

My apologies to ladies here first, but i really don't dig womem who are grossly overweight. Since we are looking for a FB relationship, no point if one party cant perform right? paiseh ah...

Interested ladies in SBF, please PM me. Pics can be exchanged on request.

Cheers!

if you can find one here let me know.

I want to congratulate you.

krasydick
07-05-2015, 02:34 PM
I hope so too :D

But dun try will never know!

fallenmemory
10-05-2015, 11:30 AM
Bro... you are... My dears horny too. :D :D

krasydick
12-05-2015, 02:01 PM
Bro, dont get what you mean... Lolx. Can PM me?

Anyway, seems like bro terminator33 is right... Probably need to close shop soon... Lolx...

NyehGongGong
12-05-2015, 02:15 PM
Aiya,
no try no chance. Got try got chance. even if its 0.00001% chance.. is also a chance.
I wish you good luck. :)

krasydick
12-05-2015, 02:26 PM
Hahaha... That's what i thought... Thanks bro for the encouragement wor... Guess i should give this a little more time then zhup lup... Lol... Also dun wanna waste bandwidth by keep bumping the thread for too long... Wait the swing/orgy organisers hantum me... :D

michael_368
12-05-2015, 02:31 PM
Don't worry Bro, we will help you to bump your thread daily and who knows you might hook one up. :D:p

krasydick
13-05-2015, 03:43 PM
Thanks bro. Lol... Didn't know i had support... Hiak hiak hiak...

SamIsMe
13-05-2015, 07:07 PM
Post ur pic or offer some $. Can be more effective.

HelloAngel
16-05-2015, 07:37 PM
What happens if you fall in love with the fb? Happened to me before and I had to end it cos it was too complicated. ;)