33B 24 35

MP's kind of comfort

130 2 90

Interested bros pls provide ur contact no. via PM

Thx

sgarsemen
20-04-2006, 02:34 PM
i believe newbies sure like tis..... :D
sweet and young..... sei kai di yi ding (world no.1).....

bonker guy
20-04-2006, 02:34 PM
Please to welcome the girl next door

TG Mandy 20yo

1.63m

33B-24-35

Interested bros, kindly leave down your contact no via PM.

thx

bro can we have more details on this girl.... thanks

urger
20-04-2006, 03:08 PM
Photo not uploaded yet?:confused:

kuching
20-04-2006, 03:18 PM
whats her stats mite be syt but turn our baby elephant
more more more details pls

Indian chinese angmoh russian local

more details pls bro

wukong68
20-04-2006, 03:51 PM
Hi... brief FRs will be good though.. :)

bootybonker
20-04-2006, 04:01 PM
I THINK
a picture or a short fr will help
:)

thanks

CunnyLover
20-04-2006, 04:10 PM
Bro,

Read some of the other threads and follow example a little.

1. Weight is very impt as well, coz most people don't want baby elephants. Note : Chest-Waist-Hip stats look good, but weight can still vary.

2. If you can get someone of good rep like JT or NATO or sg_boytoy to do QC, then post a FR, that would be excellent as well!

Just my 2 cents.

Would love to do QC for you, but my rep no good, plus also a little short of vit M now. Have to wait for next paycheck before can do cheonging.

urger
20-04-2006, 08:54 PM
Hehehe....Hahaha....:D FR akan Datang from me tmr.

bedek05
20-04-2006, 11:09 PM
Bro,

Read some of the other threads and follow example a little.

1. Weight is very impt as well, coz most people don't want baby elephants. Note : Chest-Waist-Hip stats look good, but weight can still vary.

Just my 2 cents.

Would love to do QC for you, but my rep no good, plus also a little short of vit M now. Have to wait for next paycheck before can do cheonging.

Bro CunnyLover how about me can I qaulify to do QC?:D

Hehehe....Hahaha.... FR akan Datang from me tmr.
Bro urger u really fast hand fast leg & fast dick...Will eargerly wait for yr FR.:D

spotter542
20-04-2006, 11:27 PM
Bro CunnyLover how about me can I qaulify to do QC?

Chief bedek05 ,

You over qualify liaoz :D
But you a bit bo heng 'coz bro urger got the urge to draw first blood :p

urger
20-04-2006, 11:32 PM
Chief bedek05 ,

Wah ! Now you become QC Inspektor some more ?! :DLee gong gong can see but cannot do!:D

ccod81
21-04-2006, 12:38 AM
Bro 4568520 , can sent me her pics?:D

Bro Urger, why without pic u also dare to try first blood. :rolleyes:

ex350
21-04-2006, 12:56 AM
Hi Bro 4568520
Can let me have her contacts? Thks

21-04-2006, 03:06 PM
Hehehe....Hahaha....:D FR akan Datang from me tmr.

Hehe...FR coming soon...

Thx

ArChi
21-04-2006, 10:28 PM
ok this is my 40th FL that i had bonk...
manage to draw 2nd blood today after bro urger.. .. the FR will go like this

was feeling horny today so decide to contact hugoman aka bro ace for new girls ( i believe 4568520 n ace share the same girl ) ..
was told that there is a new girl arriving today n is free on 730pm..
went to his yahoo group n take a look.. not bad v sweet so i sms bro hugoman say i am on for this girl...

arrive at 7pm. had my dinner at nearby kopitiam. once receive my que to go up.. was excited on how this girl will be ..=)
reach the room..n knock at the door... was greeted by this girl...
wow she is so sweet n her smile can melt my heart easily.. invite me to the room n she close the door. she was a little bit shy girl....so in order to melt the ice, as usual start to tcss for 10min.. she is from changmai.. currently a UNI student studying computer .. WOOOOOW 130 TO FK A UNI STUDENT THAT STUDY THE SAME COURSE AS ME .. HAHA that was great..invite me to shower n after 5 min went to the bed n let the war began.. start with cathbath.. n give a bbbj
wat can i say.. DEEP THROAT.. BBBJ. my small bro is 14cm. n she manage to suck it all in n touch my balls.. after 10 min decided to bonk .. n we do in missionary.. her pussy is tight.. real tight..do for 10 minute. the way she moan is real.. squeeze my hand so hard when i bonk her... when bonking her can feel the hot juice coming out from her.. wooo. n she nv put ky gel... so 100% must be the juice.. haha change to doggie n finish her..
both of us collapsed n hug each other..
she keep playing with my nipple when we r hugging n slping.. naughty girl...
wont say much for 2nd shot... left as a happy man...

summary :
look : 9/ 10 ( 99% look alike in pic )
body : 9/ 10 ( no inch of fats . slim . nice butt for me to smack )
boobs : 8/10 ( B cupper. real soft. really soft.. really fucking soft to touch )
attitude : 8/ 10 ( keen to learn)
BBBJ : 8/10 ( actually will be 9 if she can suck well.. suction is still not up to there )
FJ : 7/10
RTF : y not after getting 900 from progress package

TO all Bro who wan to bonk a young n innocent girl.. she is the one.. as she is real GREEN to this industry.. except for her ex bf in changmai n bro urger.. i am the 3rd to bonk her.. i had teach wat can i know to her .. it is all left up to u all guys to have fun.. good luck n have fun..

if bro who like my FR pls up my point.. thx...

MY MEAT MAY BE UR POISON:rolleyes:

bedek05
21-04-2006, 10:48 PM
ok this is my 40th FL that i had bonk...
manage to draw 2nd blood today after bro urger.. .. the FR will go like this

wat can i say.. DEEP THROAT.. BBBJ. my small bro is 14cm. n she manage to suck it all in n touch my balls.. after 10 min decided to bonk .. n we do in missionary.. her pussy is tight.. real tight..do for 10 minute. the way she moan is real.. squeeze my hand so hard when i bonk her... when bonking her can feel the hot juice coming out from her.. wooo. n she nv put ky gel... so 100% must be the juice.. haha change to doggie n finish her..
both of us collapsed n hug each other..
she keep playing with my nipple when we r hugging n slping.. naughty girl...
wont say much for 2nd shot... left as a happy man...

summary :
boobs : 8/10 ( B cupper. real soft. really soft.. really fucking soft to touch )
BBBJ : 8/10 ( actually will be 9 if she can suck well.. suction is still not up to there )
RTF : y not after getting 900 from progress package

TO all Bro who wan to bonk a young n innocent girl.. she is the one.. as she is real GREEN to this industry.. except for her ex bf in changmai n bro urger.. i am the 3rd to bonk her.. i had teach wat can i know to her .. it is all left up to u all guys to have fun.. good luck n have fun..

MY MEAT MAY BE UR POISON:rolleyes:

Bro Archi read yr fr make me very horny now... how come you beat bro urger to it? I thought he got first blood ...kekeke...:D

spotter542
21-04-2006, 10:51 PM
manage to draw 2nd blood today after bro urger..

summary :
RTF : y not

MY MEAT MAY BE UR POISON

Bro ArChi ,

Very detailed FR indeed ! Read liao also bei tahan man ! :D
You will be duly rewarded.
Hmmm ........
Wonder where's bro urger's juicy FR ? Thought he fast hand fast leg , already booked a slot earlier than you ? :rolleyes:

ArChi
21-04-2006, 11:45 PM
nah bro.. i draw second blood which i say in the FR... bro urger took the 530 time slot.. i took the 730 time slot..
thx for bro spotter who up my point

she is not that perfect.. still got a lot to learn.. so bro pls be gentle to this girl. it is good to fk a innocent girl in this trade then to bonk a really old exp girl... thats my taught.. we roleplay when we r resting... while i act as mandy n she act as customer.. when i teach her.. it is fun.. hahah

petepan
22-04-2006, 08:26 AM
HI Bro 4568520 , can sent me her pics?

Thanks.

bedek05
22-04-2006, 01:15 PM
nah bro.. i draw second blood which i say in the FR... bro urger took the 530 time slot.. i took the 730 time slot..
thx for bro spotter who up my point

Bro ArCHi funny thing is you draw second blood and yr FR came out first b4 bro Urger. I wonder wat is happenin?:eek: :confused:

urger
22-04-2006, 01:33 PM
Sorry for the late FR. Me go drinking last nite until half dead. Paiseh Paiseh.

As promised, below is the FR.

Managed to get the 1st blood from bro. Reached the hotel room and I was welcome by this SYT. She is really petite. Very sweet and very innocent. When I was inside the room, hugged her and we started kissing like long lost relationship. She was wearing her robe and my didi immediately standup!

Cannot tahan her innocent look. Then requested to proceed for a shower together immediately. As this is the first time she is doing this line, the shower was just a pure standing in the bathtub washing. But she still managed to wash me with tender, loving care. I just love it.

AFter shower, I sat on the sofa, lighted a stick of cig. Then she came to me and squat right in front of me and started catbathing. Slowly proceeding down south and gave me a bbbj. Thought that nothing spectatcular can happened but to my surprise, she actually produce a up to standard BBBJ! I lke it.

Without delay the main task started. She was rather tight. Just a virgin. When i managed to insert fully, she gave a deep moan and her hands were grabbing the bedsheet, showing me the cfm and esctasy look. Constant moan and that only last me for about 5 min. Then I surrender!

As I was rushing for a dinner, didn't managed to proceed the 2nd shot. When I was rushing off, she showed a very disappointed face to me. Keep pestering me not to go. Sigh...if only......sigh.

Below is the detail.
look : 7.5/ 10 (innocent girl look.)
ht:160
Weight: 45kg
Stats: 32B-24-34
body : 9/ 10 very petite. Nice and small boobs.
attitude : 7/ 10 (should be 6 but gave her 1 more pt for her cfm and good attitude.
BBBJ : 8/10 FJ : 7/10
RTF : maybe

spotter542
22-04-2006, 03:40 PM
Chief bedek05 ,

It's time for you to do your "inspection" liaoz. :D
Will camp here for your juicy & steamy FR on this innocent girl. :)

bedek05
22-04-2006, 06:30 PM
Sorry for the late FR. Me go drinking last nite until half dead. Paiseh Paiseh.

Cannot tahan her innocent look. Then requested to proceed for a shower together immediately. As this is the first time she is doing this line, the shower was just a pure standing in the bathtub washing. But she still managed to wash me with tender, loving care. I just love it.

Without delay the main task started. She was rather tight. Just a virgin. When i managed to insert fully, she gave a deep moan and her hands were grabbing the bedsheet, showing me the cfm and esctasy look. Constant moan and that only last me for about 5 min. Then I surrender!

As I was rushing for a dinner, didn't managed to proceed the 2nd shot. When I was rushing off, she showed a very disappointed face to me. Keep pestering me not to go. Sigh...if only......sigh.

Below is the detail.
look : 7.5/ 10 (innocent girl look.)
ht:160
Weight: 45kg
Stats: 32B-24-34
body : 9/ 10 very petite. Nice and small boobs.
attitude : 7/ 10 (should be 6 but gave her 1 more pt for her cfm and good attitude.
BBBJ : 8/10 FJ : 7/10
RTF : maybe

Wow Bro Urger 3 cheers for you.You strike again. Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY . Now I very steam . Need to PCCC:D

Chief bedek05 ,
It's time for you to do your "inspection" liaoz.
Will camp here for your juicy & steamy FR on this innocent girl.

Bro spotter542 I don't think I can do 'inspection' since I remember someone saying that I am lee gong gong and can only watch:rolleyes:

bleahhh
23-04-2006, 12:22 AM
well, I finally could not resist taking the 9.30pm slot......afternoon really busy so i turned down a booking~

Anyway, when I reached, I think she just served another bro...as she ate not more then 10 mins ago..but Still, she was very cheerful and very very service oriennted~

Went to the bath, rubba rubba....talk cock sing song....and like what the previous bro said, Chiang mai innocent gal next door, doing her uni studies....21 yrs old...Very very 'ticklish' and we were laffing at stupid jokes half the time..haha...really relaxed..

so off we went, cuddling in bed...talk cock some more...laff laff laff...then started to give her B cups a good catbath and massage....soft and round....i love A and Bs....so much more better to handle..Can hear her breathig increase tempo.... I love the way she kisses.....no tougue fights...but still kissable... her lips were full and moist....loved the kiss parts most!

Proceed down south....flat tummy and smoooth skin...wo0t...
Convinced her for a 69 and boy she went at it!! DEEEEEP throat man....all the way in!

Didnt come the first time round...but she gave me a good 10min BBBJ...deep throating and tougueing....did even leave my didi..I see her so tired....told her to half time...she didnt want to but i insisted...so she went toilet wash up....
i love gurls who dont smoke.... and her bracers..haha...CUTE la...

Cuddled in bed...and we whispered to each others ears...and feel asleep...super GF man...for a moment i tot, 'shit...left 30min...'

But her breathing got deep and slow...i know she fell aslp le..

poor thing must be tired...i tot nvm la..jst cuddle till time up..

Then my HP ring....she woke up..
I answered the call...and hung up..she asked me
'Gurl frend??' in her cute thai accent...i told her no Gf la....
Then she was like, ' is it? then how about now??'

So i took the chance...punce on her and we rollled all over the bed (not much space to speak off...but u get the point...) Then we went at it again...this time doggie by the bed..

She got into the mood damn fast...Moaning all the way...went on top of her, skin to skin and pumped till we came~ togeher!

Then i think her 'boss' called...i was like rnning to the toilet wash up...we chatted a bit and we hugged and left...she really serve all the way (IMO) and I had fun...

I still new to this, rating is Excellent...Skills nothing to shout about...fumbling all the way (maybe me la), but the service...and intimacy, I will definately go back!

bleahhh
23-04-2006, 12:22 AM
well, I finally could not resist taking the 9.30pm slot......afternoon really busy so i turned down a booking~

Anyway, when I reached, I think she just served another bro...as she ate not more then 10 mins ago..but Still, she was very cheerful and very very service oriennted~

Went to the bath, rubba rubba....talk cock sing song....and like what the previous bro said, Chiang mai innocent gal next door, doing her uni studies....21 yrs old...Very very 'ticklish' and we were laffing at stupid jokes half the time..haha...really relaxed..

so off we went, cuddling in bed...talk cock some more...laff laff laff...then started to give her B cups a good catbath and massage....soft and round....i love A and Bs....so much more better to handle..Can hear her breathig increase tempo.... I love the way she kisses.....no tougue fights...but still kissable... her lips were full and moist....loved the kiss parts most!

Convinced her for a 69 and boy she went at it!! DEEEEEP throat man....all the way in!

Didnt come the first time round...but she gave me a good 10min BBBJ...deep throating and tougueing....did even leave my didi..I see her so tired....told her to half time...she didnt want to but i insisted...so she went toilet wash up....

Cuddled in bed...and we whispered to each others ears...and feel asleep...super GF man...for a moment i tot, 'shit...left 30min...'

bleahhh
23-04-2006, 12:31 AM

So i took the chance...punce on her and we rollled all over the bed (not much space to speak off...but u get the point...) Then we went at it again...this time doggie by the bed..

She got into the mood damn fast...Moaning all the way...went on top of her, skin to skin and pumped till we came~ togeher!

Then i think her 'boss' called...i was like rnning to the toilet wash up...we chatted a bit and we hugged and left...she really serve all the way (IMO) and I had fun...

I still new to this, rating is Excellent...Skills nothing to shout about...fumbling all the way (maybe me la), but the service...and intimacy, I will definately go back!

bleahhh
23-04-2006, 12:35 AM
FR (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1452452#post1452452) here....cant post here..dunnoe why... :(

bleahhh
23-04-2006, 12:37 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1452452#post1452452

4am'rs
23-04-2006, 11:41 PM
Last week I confused because there weren't any good girl in market. This upcomming week I confuse because there are too many good girl in market. Sian.. :D

couplesexfinder
24-04-2006, 12:03 AM
hey bro, my first fr here. so anything pls forgive me.

decide to try fl today so pm bro 4568520 and get the appointment. bro 4568520 very gd, thanks to him for follow my request. got the appointment at 8pm slot. so make my way there, along the way very nervous as this is me first time.

reach liao sms bro for the rm no and then proceed on to knock on the door. she was wearing the bath robe. her smile are sweet and her brace look cute too.
once inside the room we tcss abit and the she proceed on to help me take off my shirt and jean and ask me to take bath together. nothing out of ordinary, normal soap u up and help u wash style and tcss along the way.

proceed to bed and tcss somemore and then she start cat bath me. since i first time find fl dunt noe wat to expect except the fr from other bro. not a thoughrough catbath but enough to make newbie like me abit steam. she then start to BJ me, at first slow and steady. then she start give occational deep throat with slurping sound.

after about 5 min, ask her change to 69, practice my painting skill. got a few soft moan from her then she proceed to cap me with her mouth. after that she start to climb on me and ride me like she was riding a horse.

a look at her, seem like she is abit tired, so i hold her still and pump her from below, give out soft moan and the stereo start... she signal me to do her missionary, so i change position without taking out my didi. then pump her missionary style and enjoying her stereo. after awhile finish her off in missionary style.

feel very tired, and fall asleep. she came and sleep beside me for a period of time before proceed on to have her dinner (feel abit pity her)

woke up, want to try second round, but doesnt know how to start like the first, so went on to take shower alone before pay her and leave.

look: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
fj: 6/10
attitude: 6/10
dmg: 130+20(tips)+5.50(cd)

mitevo
24-04-2006, 04:00 PM
Thanks Bro Hugo for the arrangement. Had her last weekend. Here is my simple FR:

Look: 8/10 (SYT, innocent look with braces)
Boobs: 33B (soft like tofu, nice to touch/suck)
Attitude: 9/10 (very cheerful, willing to try many positions, great GFE)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction, especially for CIM)
FJ: 7/10 (nothing to shout abt)
Damage: $130 + Tips
RTF: Maybe

Overall: She is more like a GF than your typical fl.

Xine
25-04-2006, 12:59 PM
FR-Mandy

*tee tee... tee tee* 'Boss i go bank will be late'

Wah!? shit 9.03am! Replied to my girl ok go, i'll be late too got meeting in the morning.

Yesterday when it was raining I was already horny. In the chatroom yakking with SexFreak made it worse. But I controlled myself for this morning session. Dressed up, walk to taxi stand..

*tee tee... tee tee* 'Bro can adj ur time abit? 10.20am.'

Eh I just reached the hotel and it was 920am. So i replied ok lah, I have coffee in the lobby. Order Latte, the waiter gave me La TEH. I ask him, eh Free ah? He said, Teh right? I said, Latte! not Teh! doh~

1020am sharp. 'Bro proceed to rm xxx, enjoy.' Heart pounding after reading all the FRs. Went to the room, looks like the housecleaning lady just left, knock on the door. The 10seconds felt like 10mins with the housecleaning ah soh staring at me.

Door opens, a SYT was giggling, sorry ahhh....Damn she looks like my first serious GF. She was in a bathrobe and we hug lightly. Spoke in my broken thai and gave her sandwiches i bought from the lobby. Wah she so grateful but she just ate. We hug and talked a bit like long lost lovers, I decided to undress myself while she prepared a towel to cover me. Really GFE leh....

Proceed to the shower and in my mind I decided I'm going to be serviced today. She was very thorough with the bathing, her hands very gentle yet firm on the body and then very gently she held my dick with one hand and the other on my balls and she gave the 2 best friends a good bath. Her hands were so gentle on my dick that it gave life... a stunning hard on emerged.

On the bed she was gentle and slow. Tasting me as if I was the only man she could ever have tasted. My slightly limp dick was yearning for her mouth as she slowy but surely teased me. As she started to suck she looked at me and ask 'Condom?'. Of course not! She continued sucking me deeply with that loving way of hers. She adjusted herself as I stroke her breast and felt her soft skin under my touch. I lifted her hair a little and saw her sunken cheeks sucking the dear life out of me. Moving her fingers deftly with her lips firmly on my dick, the sunken cheeks and the bopping head I arched my back to recieve more. Her hands quicken and she sucked harder with long strokes and I gave in. I think I blew a whole load because she rushed to the toilet pretty fast, she left me in bed with a still leaking dick. I just closed my eyes, sigh, thats just what my first gf would do.

She came back and cleaned me up properly. We chat a little about life, shopping and her hometown. And Horrors! the phone rang and I knew that's it, I had to go. I think she was sort of disappointed and ask me, come lets do 2nd round before going. I said I can't, She said, yes very fast, 2nd round. Haha, I gave her a kiss and said thank you, we can talk about it another time.

Age - 21 (looks around there)
Body - 6/10 (not for boob lovers. pretty skinny)
BBBJ - 6.5/10 (why so low? not enough suction)
CIM - 6.5/10 (rushed off too fast after I came)
FJ - didn't try had to rush to the office
RTF - maybe

Thanks bro for bringing back memories of my first GF.

etilious
25-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Sorrry bro Hugoman!!!

so sorry bros, for the late entry... i posted one last week but somehow, some error failed to make it posted up..

anyway, i shall proceed! a MILLION thanks to bro hugoman for such a fabulous and sweet Mandy..She is really one of the best thai FL i ever had.. oops!! maybee i shudnt call her FL.. i treat her like a gf.. totally GFE!!! missing her lotsa alreadiz...

I took the first slot of the day!! for a fresher experience..=P and boy, it was really a fresh experience!!! my first look at her, it melted me.. she is such a SYT! someone u dun wanna bonk, but take care of... anyway, she is from ChiangMai ok? curretnly a uni student too... When i saw her, i cannot resist hugging her straight! but i dun wanna scared her by advancing fast..
she led me to the bed, and we sit down talk kok for awhile..howver, her english limited! she even held my hands... make me feel so in love... like doing it with my gf or wife... =)

Bathing was normal only.. maybe bro h
ugoman, u can take note of this? if she can improve this point, she will definitely hit the rocks!!! however, bed action was FANTASTIC!!! SEXUALLY ORGASMIC!!! her BBBJ... totally salivating deepthroat! was such an experience... could almost explode inside her mouth! however, i "lun"!! hold my power til i get to go inside her wet warm tight hole... =) gave her a awesome pussylick back as a reward.. she was holding me so tight throughout the whole sesssion..

proceeded to the norm!! she is so light, i tried a new position... hmmm... standing up!!! holding her in the air.. =) we were hands all over one another... maybee cos' i ard her age? we feel like long lost lovers... til now, i cannot forget the experience... i needa another round....2 rounds.. or rather, i wanna book her forever!!!

However, bros out there!!! PLEASE TREAT HER WITH RESPECT AND CARE!!! DUN force her to do anything beyond her wishes ok? diff bros get diff treatment.. i dun wanna RTF and see her suffer... =( if she ever complain to me, i not gonna share good GEMS anymore... take care of her ok???

Looks: 8/10 (looks like the pics)
Catbath: 5/10
BBBJ: 11/10!!! (cos' of deepthroat with lotsa saliva...)
FJ: 8.5/10
GFE: 10/10 (she is my GF!!!)
RTF: of cos'... in fact,everyday!!!

thanks bro hugoman...u rocks!!!

BlackAndWhite
25-04-2006, 09:47 PM
Late FR - sorry Bro H, had an overnight job assignment that same evening.

This is my first ever FR, and only my second ever FL experience (the first being Val, under Bro H as well). Bros please forgive this n00b for being long-winded.

Had SMSed Bro H on Saturday late evening to check availability for Gabbana actually - fully booked for the rest of the night, suggested a slot for Sunday instead.

And then I fell asleep - without replying - only woke up at 3+am. Saw Bro H had posted in the forum around 3am, so try my luck. Around that time I was reading the other bros' FRs for Mandy, and I told Bro H that I wanted to try her instead - n00b vs n00b, I figured. Arranged 12 noon (2nd slot) with Bro H.

Just before I left the house, Bro H SMSed me to delay 15 min. Bro who took the 1st slot was late? Oh well.

Reached the location and went up after getting the signal from Bro H. Knocked on the door and this cute SYT wearing a bathrobe opened it and stuck her head out. Such a sweet smile, and her braces made her so much cuter. Didn't expect her to be so petite though.

She was clinging to my arm from the door to the bed (2 single beds, hmm ...), and we sat there for awhile chatting - only problem, her English isn't so good, and I can't speak Thai. Let body language take over ... she's a playful one. We started feeling each other up ... she loved the smell of my perfume, going "mmmm ..." (coincidentally, it was Hugo by Hugo Boss, hahah).

Boobs-wise, she's not a very big girl - now I love big boobs as much as the next guy, but I like it more when a girl's figure is proportionate, and Mandy's is such, considering her petite figure.

She took off my clothes and, once again clinging to my arm, led me to the bathroom. No water in the tub. She asked if I wanted shower or bathtub - opted for the latter, so we let the tub fill up. Can't say much about bathtub service - she was concentrating on soaping my lil' bro, other than that we were mostly playing with water. Then again, I'd expected it from the other bros' FRs - she's inexperienced alright. Washed off the remaining soap, dried up and headed for bed, with her clinging on to my arm.

Catbath followed by BBBJ - going all the way down. Haven't had a girl deepthroat me in ages. Suction can be improved though. Decided to take over from there ... I got her to lie down and gave her a catbath of my own. It was like doing it for the first time with a new steady gf, trying to find her weak points from the kind of responses she gave.

Those boobs ... so, so soft.

Lil' bro was ready to go diving by now ... she put the cap on top and unrolled the rest with her mouth, BJing me awhile more. Damn, that felt good. She started riding cowgirl, but I could tell she was getting tired, so I flipped her around onto her back and did it missionary, then switched a few more positions. She was grabbing the bedsheet moaning away, her body squirming a bit to one side every now and then.

One problem of the single bed - every time she squirmed a bit to one side, I found myself with 1 leg on the floor. Was seriously thinking of pushing both beds together for a moment there, but settled for the alternative - letting her ride me again instead. Unloaded with her on top.

I was sweating like mad. That was quite a workout for me.

She felt the sweat on the bedsheet and pillow and made a face, saying something in Thai. It made me laugh, and next thing we were playing around like kids. Damn, she's so sweet, so cute, so playful, and so ... what's the word for it ... teyh. Reminds me so much of an ex when I was younger.

She lay down beside me resting her head on my shoulder and we cuddled for awhile, and then she began licking my nipples again ... I was getting into the mood for Round 2. Already decided for this round, I was gonna carry her up and perform some aerial maneuvers (she is that petite).

... and then her hp rang - Boss called. "Customer outside", she told me ... I blur ki - it was just past 1 hour. Booking clash? SMSed Bro H and asked him what was up - turns out it was just a miscomm ... the bro who took the previous slot left his watch in the room and was coming back up for it. Sad to say, once again due to the language barrier, she didn't know how explain it to me.

The bro collected his watch a few minutes later, but by then lil' bro had gone limp. She took awhile to resuscitate him (read: BBBJ), and just when he was revived, my hp rang several times - colleagues telling me about my job assignment later in the evening (my job 24/7 on-call, no choice cannot don't answer). Once again, lil' bro went limp and underwent resuscitation. I actually made it into her for the 2nd time, but hp kept ringing ... I'd also arranged to meet 2 friends at the nearby coffee joint at 2pm and they were early, asking where the hell I was because they saw my car.

Too much distractions + running out of time. I give up. Damn.

With Val I actually left 15 minutes early, and that was after 2 shots. But that was the last slot of the night with no distractions.

She helped me with a quick shower, dried up, dressed and paid. She gave me a tight hug and a peck on the lips goodbye. Couldn't bear to leave her really.

I'm looking at her pics again now, and I have to say that, while the look is pretty accurate, the pics just don't capture how much sweeter and cuter she is in person. Hell, if you're in your early-mid 20s, this is the kind of girl (well, the kind of look anyway) you'd want to bring home and show your mom (makes me wish I was at least 5 years younger, damn).

Guys, if you book her, please do be gentle hmm?

Mandy
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: Proportionate for her petite figure ... and so, so soft.
BBBJ: 7/10 (suction can be improved)
FJ: 7/10 (for that 1 shot)
Attitude: 8/10 (lack of experience, but in a way that's also a good thing, and she is so obliging)
RTF: Don't say RTF la ... Bro H/Bro 456, I want to bring her home, can? ;)

You guys ought to shift her to a room with a queen-sized bed though (if you haven't already) - think other bros will appreciate it as well.

bleahhh
25-04-2006, 10:10 PM
i wanna interupt....i think mandy is sooo Gf.....i feel happy that she is getting bussines...but i feel so jealous when shes bonking the other bros..
ok..maybe i am still a nooby...but this is a rare gem..

bros, treat her gd!!

etilious
25-04-2006, 10:26 PM
bro BlackAndWhite,

i am SORRY!!! i am the watch bro... =P
when i went back to the rooom, i saw mandy, really miss her.. haizz
don't wanna share my gf! :p

sorry once again...for limping ur lil bro

hugoman
26-04-2006, 10:39 AM
Sorrry bro Hugoman!!!

so sorry bros, for the late entry... i posted one last week but somehow, some error failed to make it posted up..

Hi bro etilious, so long as u keep you promised of posting FR, I am alright la.;)

RTF: Don't say RTF la ... Bro H/Bro 456, I want to bring her home, can?

Wow bro u want to bring her home then I how?? :rolleyes:

hugoman
26-04-2006, 03:50 PM
Bros like wat many bros said, she will bring back memories of your first GF. If bros love GF feeling very much, this is the gem not to be missing. :D

BlackAndWhite
26-04-2006, 07:53 PM
i am SORRY!!! i am the watch bro...
Grrrr ....... YOU!! Why I oughta ... :mad:

... no la, it wasn't just the watch. Colleagues and friends added to it all. For the whole half hour hp kenna bombarded with calls and msgs ... and to make matters worse I carry 2 hp. Machiam whole world knows I'm bonking a girl halfway, purposely wanna disturb. She see my face she know I no mood liao.

You should apologise to her instead. Poor girl gave my lil' bro mouth-to-head resuscitation for such a long time to try to revive him.

But hey, you can make it up to her by RTFing, let her hit target sooner. Besides, you know you want to ... hahah.

Bathing was normal only.. maybe bro hugoman, u can take note of this? if she can improve this point, she will definitely hit the rocks!!!
This one I disagree.

What makes her so endearing is the fact that she is inexperienced, and it actually contributes to the first-time-with-new-gf feel with her. Teach her bathtub service, and she will lose a part of that appeal.

Besides, if you interact with her the right way, you'll still have lots of fun in the bathroom. I know, because I did :D

bleahhh
26-04-2006, 10:02 PM
Besides, if you interact with her the right way, you'll still have lots of fun in the bathroom. I know, because I did :D

i second that.......nothing kinky happened....but we were laffing and playing arnd..literally RUNNING arnd the whole toilet and room!! haha

tipsy90
27-04-2006, 04:48 AM
This is my first FR and the first FL i've ever tried.

Make a booking at 730pm. but there was a jam on my way there so have to change the timing to 8pm instead. Sorry bro for the delay.

When i reached, i was given the room number and proceeded straight to the room. ''Knock knock'', a petite girl opened the door. She was wearing her bathrobe and she invited me into her room. Started with some casual talk. Too bad we couldn't converse well in english so we could not really click.

After about 5 mins, she asked me to shower. She politely asked if i wanted normal bath or the bathtub. I opted for the bathub. She ran the water until it was half filled and i proceeded to shower with her. Feeling was really good as we both got into the mood. She proceeded to wash me and the bath was SOP like LOS MP style.

Next proceeded to the bed. The temperature was quite cold and i hide myself in the blanket. She proceeded to hide herself in the blanket as well. I proceeded to hug her and kiss her on her lips, on her neck as well as nibble on her ear. She reciprocrated by her soft moans. Following which, she proceeded with her catbath on my nipples, proceeding to my bro. the bbbj was not really fantastic as i've tried others who gave better bbbj. Soon, she capped me and i was roaring to go. Tried her missionary position and within minutes, i came. Her pussy was tight and juicy with no ky used.

The second round started with me giving her a good catbath on her boobs and fingering her. We were kissing like long lost partners and soon she was wet. The soft moans she gave really could make your bro stand. She gave me another bbbj which lasted for a few minutes and i was ready for the second) round. Did her missionary and after few minutes changed to doggie style. Could see that she was enjoying herself as she pulled my hands to her breasts while doing her doggie style. After almost 10 mins of hard pumping, i came again.

Overall, it was a good bonk and it was well worth the money. Would be better if not for the language barrier.

Looks: 6/10 (very cute, but i expected something better)
BBBJ: 5/10 (the suction was not strong enough)
Frenching: 5/10 ( very mild frenching)
FJ: 8/10 (tight and very responsive)
RTF: Yes

etilious
27-04-2006, 08:20 PM
of cos!!! bro BlackAndWhite...

of cos' i did RTF!! it jus get better and better.... =)

she also gave me such a long long BBBJ... to revive "him"!!
she dun suit FL line... i hope she earn fast and go back... she is such a sweet innocent girl...someone to be a gf...

SAMSUNGSG
27-04-2006, 08:48 PM
Hi... brief FRs will be good though.. :)

Wukong ,

You are too easily contented... Our brothers love picts with explicted works.;) and FR

SAMSUNSG - SUN MIRCOSYSTEMS

28-04-2006, 10:43 AM

Thx

Thrill-seeker
28-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Bro 4568520, just sent you another private msg. Sorry if I sound too eager, just that offdays from work don't come by easily. Thanks man!

Sucko
30-04-2006, 11:34 AM
After weeks of eating sushi, I decided to try some TomYam for a change. So take up an offer from Bro Hugoman ... Not going into too much details, here are my rating for Mandy:
Look - 6/10 (Cute but ordinally)
Body - 6/10 (proportional but not for boobs lover)
BBBJ - 5.5/10 (Need a lot more training)
FJ - 6/10
Frenching - 4/10 (Not passionate)
Massage - 5/10 (Offer me a massage, points for the effort)
GF - 6/10 (Friendly)
Overall experience - 6/10 (She was tired ...)
RTF - No, my regular Sushi tastes mush better.
Like most TomYam, you have to eat them while they are fresh during the first week or take an earlier slot ... Otherwise, their service level drops when they are tired or hungry ... But sometime the timing is not up to one to decide ... She was very happy when I bought some food for her ... She joked later after our session she need the food more as it was a long bonking session ... I bonked till the dick slept but she managed to revive it to proceed ... Anyway, even though it was on promotional price, still paid her as per normal + tips.

Herakles
02-05-2006, 01:15 AM
Just got back to Singapore and can't wait to get my session with Mandy. Upon reaching at the hotel, was told to wait for near half an hour due to some technical problem, door can't open. :P

After getting the room number, proceed straight-up to the room and was greeted by Mandy, indeed she look almost the same as the photo posted from Bro Man, good job from Bro Man for bring us all this goodies.

Also had to agreed to what Bro Sucko had commented earlier, get them while still Hot and Fresh. Already past 8pm and still haven't taken her dinner yet, feel sorry for her though.

Overall she is a very nice and willing to please kind of girl, very high GF treatment. But after my 1st shot, which took quite long, can see that she is very hungry and very tired, I called it off early to let her have more time to take her dinner b4 the next Bro after me. :o On the way send her to Dolce's room, saw Gabbana, was delighted by her beauty :rolleyes: , can't wait liao, hehee...

FR as follow:
Name: Mandy
Look : 6.8/10 (look young and innocent)
Skin : bit tan (Thai mah)
Body : 6.5/10
BBBJ : 6/10 (low power liao but still have some deep-throat action)
FJ : 7.0/10 (willing to please)
Overall a hardworking with GF treatment girl.
RTF - next time, as she is going back soon and I still have 2 more lists to clear.

ArChi
02-05-2006, 01:22 AM
i have a RTF on her on sunday
kind of dissapointed.. she not keen to serve me as she is going back home..
no kissing no fingering no touching
just plain fk... in the end i just bang all my way in n fk off...
n she didnt even wan the $$$ from me... she was busy packing her luggage...
n wanted to slp after 1st shot
regret to write a good FR on her...
sorry bro..:confused:

spotter542
03-05-2006, 02:45 AM
i have a RTF on her on sunday
kind of dissapointed..
no kissing no fingering no touching
just plain fk... in the end i just bang all my way in n fk off...
...regret to write a good FR on her...
sorry bro..

Bro ArChi ,

Chill lar ! You win some , you lose some. :)
At least you did have a goot time with her before.

bedek05
03-05-2006, 08:28 AM
Bro ArChi ,

Chill lar ! You win some , you lose some. :)
At least you did have a goot time with her before.

Bro spotter542 when are we going to see FR from you? Bro Archi went back twice already ... kekeke...:D

si_pai_kia
04-05-2006, 04:34 PM
Mandy went back already on Wednesday.
Said she ain't coming back.