PDA

View Full Version : Extra Service Price Index

everyday1song
06-05-2015, 12:20 AM
Greeting to all Bros!

I think is time to do a small summary on the Extra Service Price Index (ESPI) on the market of massage service beside their IPO (Initial Public Offer) price - entrance fee.

Let's begin with the early days I started to chiong the "Health Centre" during the 80s. I think many senior bros may refresh their memories for good old days with a long list of the ang-pais from shopping centres to hotels and some small commercial buildings.

The average entrance fee at $30 for 45 mins. Some joints with stream and sauna facility while the more established joints come with hot and cold pool, and a big TV room for bros to idle around all day. ML are locals with mostly M'sian. I should skip the action part as those are history and will never happen again this time round.

The market rate for HJ is 30, BJ or B2B is 50, FJ is 80. And most of the bros can nego down the price for HJ at 20, BJ or B2B at 20-30, FJ at 50. Some bros ever pay lesser. Seniors please verify if my info is incorrect.

Today's market is totally different. Entrance at average of $50 for 60mins, and no facility. Down side is the quality of ML all mostly "lau chai" (old aunty)

And today the average ESPI as follow:

HJ: 50
BM: 80
HJ + BJ : 80 to 100
FJ: 120 to 150

The above rate are my personal reference for all the mission accomplished.

I would like all bros, being old birds or newbies, to share your view on what you think is the most appropriate price for the ESPI. And I think we could use this guild as a preference without being rip-off while chionging.

Thank you for support.

Cheers:D

M0ntblanc
06-05-2015, 09:11 PM
The price you posted not standard pricing le bro... ;) u got chop le

halogen019
06-05-2015, 09:33 PM
I think the pricing is largely correct.

B2B: 80
FJ: 100

However, FJ prices usually varies the most. Range from $100 - $150, depending on nationality and location.

romidogdog
06-05-2015, 11:02 PM
During the 80s , local and Malaysian mostly syt are the best compare to now. Already 2015 due to high rental no choice. $50 per hr still OK provided massage up to par. Rate for other services I don't think we can control much. You don't want to pay that much but still got other Bro willing to pay. I don't pay $80 for BM , not worth it, encounter many times where they just rub your body for just a min or 2 than jerk you off.rather pay $50 hj plus auto roam.Wish can turn back the clock back to the 80s.

everyday1song
06-05-2015, 11:52 PM
The price you posted not standard pricing le bro... ;) u got chop le

Sometimes kena chop also bo bian, small head over rule big head. At times really cannot tahan and the ML really CMI, reject the service and rush to GL to do the finale:p

*FiReWoRkS*
06-05-2015, 11:55 PM
I went to one MP at jalan klapa recently (i think theres only one there) and they charge $60 hj (no roaming), $80 (top roaming), $100 hj (global roaming). The ladies will block the room door and dont allow u to leave if u try to bargain down while making yr payment after the deed.

And its all milfs with just passable massage nia. Not to mention the $50 IPO for the one hour massage. We went in a group of 4 and its all the same for us. The ladies said thats the pricings there. Somemore when massaging keep saying abt rem to tip later, why stingy when coming out to seek fun etc... Just not our lucky day that time.

Hope other bros here will not gana.

Cheers~

deleted
07-05-2015, 12:07 AM
I also agree with this pricing range:

I shudder to think what the quality of the woman would be (looks wise) if you are paying any less than this.

If anything, what I am seeing is $150+ for truly attractive and sexy ladies willing to take the chance. I for one am happy to pony up. You get what you pay for.

TKee
07-05-2015, 01:42 AM
Agree.

That is generally the fees, everything up.

Toptoys
07-05-2015, 01:47 PM
Bros, we all know what the market prices are. By openly talking about the market rates is only telling certain agencies that there are still lots of playground in the market! at this moment we are already short of choices so please close this tplease.......

Rally
07-05-2015, 02:06 PM
ts. wats the point u start this thread, there is no way to lower the damage even u kp here. pple still go chiong and give the FL the rates as the saying goes ,if there is demand there will be supply. Don think too much la.

everyday1song
07-05-2015, 04:54 PM
Bro toptoys, this is an open secret way back to the non cyber era. The AV still able to raid those joints. The room doors was from with lock, without locks till with glass holes.Everything has a circle, old joints gone, new joints mushroom. What we had during the yesteryear are long gone. Don't worry about no playground, the only worry is no $$:D

Bro really, I don't mean to complain about paying extra. I just made space for bros to voice out their views, positive or negative. Sometimes people need to make some remarks to ease their thoughts. A bit like talk cock sing song lor:D

amox
07-05-2015, 06:00 PM
I think the pricing is largely correct.

B2B: 80
FJ: 100

However, FJ prices usually varies the most. Range from $100 - $150, depending on nationality and location.

I agree with this. however, when the blood is flowing there are no rules. i ever read bro pay $200 for HJ. :confused:

deleted
07-05-2015, 08:11 PM
I think this is an interesting topic and see no reason why it shouldn't be discussed. It is good to have a price benchmark so all bros have a starting point in mind when negotiating with the ladies

M0ntblanc
08-05-2015, 06:11 PM
Still got joints following the old rule of 50hj 80 bm n 100 fj :cool:

Scombridae
08-05-2015, 07:08 PM
And today the average ESPI as follow:

I agree to this except the $50 HJ must allow some top roaming, else I won't go for it. And I won't go for those that looks more than 35.

Yes there isn't much choice left but I rather goto a SYT with no special than a lao go with special.

tropiccana
08-05-2015, 07:32 PM
FJ: 100 to 150

from what i experiance...

*FiReWoRkS*
09-05-2015, 02:41 AM
I went to one MP at jalan klapa recently (i think theres only one there) and they charge $60 hj (no roaming), $80 (top roaming), $100 hj (global roaming). The ladies will block the room door and dont allow u to leave if u try to bargain down while making yr payment after the deed.

And its all milfs with just passable massage nia. Not to mention the $50 IPO for the one hour massage. We went in a group of 4 and its all the same for us. The ladies said thats the pricings there. Somemore when massaging keep saying abt rem to tip later, why stingy when coming out to seek fun etc... Just not our lucky day that time.

Cheers~

Got bros pm me asking the exact identity of this mp.

Its R*j*v*n*te. Seriously dont waste time unless you are ok with $60 hj with no touching at all plus its 35yrs and above ladies...

Scombridae
09-05-2015, 10:01 PM
Its R*j*v*n*te. Seriously dont waste time unless you are ok with $50 hj with no touching at all plus its 35yrs and above ladies...

Agree!
Don't waste time on these old women,
Spend your $50 somewhere else.:D

silverstrike
10-05-2015, 05:28 PM
I agree to this except the $50 HJ must allow some top roaming, else I won't go for it. And I won't go for those that looks more than 35.

Yes there isn't much choice left but I rather goto a SYT with no special than a lao go with special.

I encounter some places that quote something like this :

HJ : $50.00 ( no touching at all )
HJ plus top roaming : $70.00
HJ plus pussy fingering on the outside : $80.00
HJ plus top roaming plus fingering : $100.00

Once I heard the prices I lost mood liao . Only settled for her HJ as didn't bring enough money. Did any bros experienced this as while ?

Scombridae
11-05-2015, 09:26 PM
I encounter some places that quote something like this :

HJ : $50.00 ( no touching at all )
HJ plus top roaming : $70.00
HJ plus pussy fingering on the outside : $80.00
HJ plus top roaming plus fingering : $100.00

Once I heard the prices I lost mood liao . Only settled for her HJ as didn't bring enough money. Did any bros experienced this as while ?

LOL ... you didn't ask her, 2 fingers how much?

If she is my type, HJ + top roaming + sucking nipple : I'm ok with $80. Not interested in south anyway.:)

venusteo89
11-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Thanks for the heads up on pricing

silverstrike
15-05-2015, 02:32 PM
LOL ... you didn't ask her, 2 fingers how much?

If she is my type, HJ + top roaming + sucking nipple : I'm ok with $80. Not interested in south anyway.:)

No lah . Already spoil a bit of my mood. For $80.00 I'll rather go for a BJ .

everyday1song
21-05-2015, 03:33 PM
An uncivilized with low self esteem newbie with no power trying to zap me with the following remark:

"Go fcuk ur mother! Stupid thread! Waste my fcuking time! Be careful if not kena zapped u beg for mercy! Shithead!"

When you login to the forum, you are already wasting your time. You mean this is an education forum for you? This is just a talk cock session for all chiong bros.

What's f**king wrong with you?

xgwei
22-05-2015, 04:19 AM
actually now all the mps are over rated...not worth our time n $$
for that price, we can go geylang cat150 with a syt

really miss the good old days with malaysian girls, and $50 entry include movie room, sauna, hot pool, food n drinks, etc........sigh

silverstrike
22-05-2015, 10:00 AM
If you want just happy ending , it is good to go to Geylang legal house . If you want good clean massage there are some spas that do provide decent massages. It all depends on what you want. But do please remember do not become another carrot head by paying too much for specials.

deleted
25-05-2015, 09:54 PM
Bro,

I have had similar PMs as well...pay these idiots no mind. Can't even stitch together a proper sentence.....

An uncivilized with low self esteem newbie with no power trying to zap me with the following remark:

"Go fcuk ur mother! Stupid thread! Waste my fcuking time! Be careful if not kena zapped u beg for mercy! Shithead!"

When you login to the forum, you are already wasting your time. You mean this is an education forum for you? This is just a talk cock session for all chiong bros.

What's f**king wrong with you?

deleted
25-05-2015, 09:59 PM
Here's my issue with Geylang:

A lot of these girls are basically slaves (although they do have the option to simply leave and return to their home country - albeit at monetary loss) and too many of them have very bad attitudes. You have no way to know beforehand, and by the time you do you have already handed over the cash to the guy at the front counter.

The ladies at the spas/beauty joints are there voluntarily under much better conditions and the chances of receiving very good service are higher.

The facilities at the spas/beauty joints are better too, and you don't have to go to such a seedy area like Geylang.

My two cents...

"f you want just happy ending , it is good to go to Geylang legal house . If you want good clean massage there are some spas that do provide decent massages. It all depends on what you want. But do please remember do not become another carrot head by paying too much for specials"

M0ntblanc
25-05-2015, 11:19 PM
From my view there are still spa out there providing decent massage service with some extra activities at standard pricing... At least I know of 4-6 joints that are still working with the old standard pricing... It just turn me off when I see ladies trying to chop us like carrot thinking that we do not know the pricing...:mad: maybe that's e main reason why I often chiong to my regular joints as I know I won't be chop like carrot :D

aDeCaLs
26-05-2015, 12:35 AM
n00b question from newbie to the scene.
Because I saw the other thread on tipping for clean massage...
Anybody give tips for happy ending massage? :confused:

Tempura
26-05-2015, 11:11 AM
n00b question from newbie to the scene.
Because I saw the other thread on tipping for clean massage...
Anybody give tips for happy ending massage? :confused:

Why on earth would you want to tip extra when you are already paying extra for happy ending ?

aDeCaLs
27-05-2015, 05:51 PM
Haaa...
Guess I was right that it was a noob question.
I was looking at the extra payment for extra service as payment for the service.
And tips as gratuity to show appreciation.
I guess it doesn't happen much or at all... :)

everyday1song
28-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Haaa...
Guess I was right that it was a noob question.
I was looking at the extra payment for extra service as payment for the service.
And tips as gratuity to show appreciation.
I guess it doesn't happen much or at all... :)

You already gave a big fat tips for the over priced happiness! Why still tipping? For 10% service charge plus 7% GST? :p

everyday1song
31-05-2015, 02:15 AM
Another Low Self-esteem zap and wrote:

"Fcuk shit asshole! Go poke ur mama ass and suck ur papa dick, while I piak ur wife silly. Scumbag! The real zapping is in the hse! Dickshit"

What's the big fuzz with this talk cock forum? I don't lose anything from your action or comment. Is just a reflex of your inferiority. I feel sorry for you...

deleted
09-06-2015, 10:28 PM
Bro Everyday,

You are not alone...just noticed this gem in my 'user CP' summary (dated 26 May)

[...Go fcuk urself while I piak ur wife silly! Now the real fire power is in! Be warned or be zapped to negative zone! Shithead bloody asshole!...]

I don't feel sorry for this idiot. I am laughing my ass off, though :)

cal1622
11-06-2015, 02:34 PM
Nowadays price is pretty much like what you say 50/80/120. Unless you go for those Ah Ma type then probably cheaper LOL.

Tiger2518
12-06-2015, 03:03 AM
Nowadays,fuck up small place with curtains also want to charge $50 one hour. Rub oil HJ with only roaming from outside also asking for $50. Somemore some are age 40s PRCs. Really fuck up man!

Those nicer places with shower rooms need install windows. No privacy.At most HJ and no full service. No facilities no nice tv rooms where we can station to relax and slowly choose. Really very sian and miss those HC days.

Trueno_ong
12-06-2015, 08:14 AM
Nowadays,fuck up small place with curtains also want to charge $50 one hour. Rub oil HJ with only roaming from outside also asking for $50. Somemore some are age 40s PRCs. Really fuck up man!

Those nicer places with shower rooms need install windows. No privacy.At most HJ and no full service. No facilities no nice tv rooms where we can station to relax and slowly choose. Really very sian and miss those HC days.

Ya bro Tiger, you are 100% right miss HC with full facilities. Really sian now a days all
small Spa the PRC just make us a sucker (bad services, fuck type hj just want quick $$)

everyday1song
12-06-2015, 11:20 AM

If the aged ml does a good job and wants to make extra (hj), at most I give 30. Never bother other services they selling.. Have better options out of those places. Just my 2 cent opinion;)

conquest9
12-06-2015, 11:31 AM
I think the current "thrill" is to see whether MLs from clean joints offer level 1 extras lol.... but for that to happen you probably have to be a regular of the ML...

Those that offer everything seem to come with higher risk of AV barging in. I used to go the the place opposite POMO almost every week a few years ago. Then AV started coming regularly and before you know it, they move on somewhere else to become clean joint.

Think if one goes MP to get FJ, may be better to just go FL Dome 1 to 3 and pick and choose for FJ straight. Even that one is Hit and Miss haha... :cool:

newyorker88
12-06-2015, 12:19 PM

Cheers~

Time to give this place a skip.

deleted
12-06-2015, 08:42 PM
Here is something else to consider: Shrinkflation!

This is what I mean: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3037688/Shrinkflation-sneaky-firms-making-favourite-products-smaller-NOT-shrinking-price.html

Recently I visited a place where the ML offered full service for 150, but she would not take her clothes off completely (for fear of potentially getting caught during the act).

To me this is a serious step down in service. I like to take the girl's clothes off myself (if she'll alow it), and feel her naked body in my hands before we get to the actual deed.

PRCs are particularly bad about this....there is no concept whatsoever of sensuality. At least they are willing to accept less...

hakone
13-06-2015, 07:35 PM
With the $50 entrance fee, the total damage is not cheap. For same or even better level of service, I will rather go for the ML here: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43

If you are looking at fj, I think those at MP also pretty overpriced with total damage of $150-$200.

jptt
13-06-2015, 08:29 PM
actually now all the mps are over rated...not worth our time n $$
for that price, we can go geylang cat150 with a syt

really miss the good old days with malaysian girls, and $50 entry include movie room, sauna, hot pool, food n drinks, etc........sigh

Totally agree! If were to pay more than $100 for FJ, might as well go Geylang for cat150 :D,

everyday1song
13-06-2015, 10:38 PM
Totally agree! If were to pay more than $100 for FJ, might as well go Geylang for cat150 :D,

Well said, brother!!:D

LeeHsienLoong
14-06-2015, 12:38 AM

There are places where the MLs charge $100 to give you a BM and HJ. :eek:

muthusammy86
14-06-2015, 12:44 AM

Bro, some neighbourhood spas nowadays charge you more than that for scam prostate massages with no happy ending :D

Tiger2518
14-06-2015, 03:49 AM

These are the real chao chee byes!

everyday1song
17-06-2015, 12:48 AM

I think I should practice the "old skool" chionging = lup sap bar:D Same type of milf, doing all the same old tricks, and much cheaper:D

amox
06-07-2015, 06:32 PM
Today I went to a place that I haven't visited in a long long time. I used to frequent this place about 9 months ago until my regular left. Today I was in the vicinity and thought I'd check this place out. SOP, golden question, opted for full service.

When I was about to leave, tipped the girl $100 (when I last visited it was $100) and she said it is now $120. I have been to other joints and they too charged me $120, I always thought it was those other joints that are slightly more expensive. Have times changed? Have I been swimming in my pool of regulars for so long I lost touch with the market? My regular joints still charge $100.

Not that I am complaining. Just wondering if $120 is the new $100, or is it just selected outfits.

jptt
06-07-2015, 11:28 PM
Today I went to a place that I haven't visited in a long long time. I used to frequent this place about 9 months ago until my regular left. Today I was in the vicinity and thought I'd check this place out. SOP, golden question, opted for full service.

When I was about to leave, tipped the girl $100 (when I last visited it was $100) and she said it is now $120. I have been to other joints and they too charged me $120, I always thought it was those other joints that are slightly more expensive. Have times changed? Have I been swimming in my pool of regulars for so long I lost touch with the market? My regular joints still charge $100.

Not that I am complaining. Just wondering if $120 is the new $100, or is it just selected outfits.

$100 (full service) + $40-$50 (entrance fee) is consider reasonable.
If u are paying more than that, you have more better choices e.g. can go legal WH enjoy the "Yi Tiao Long" service Cat150 :D

watchmansex
07-07-2015, 05:49 PM
These are the real chao chee byes!

Hey bro, one of the spas is along Lavendar, one of those you recommended. LOL

One of the gals there is a real CCB

amox
08-07-2015, 03:55 PM
If u are paying more than that, you have more better choices e.g. can go legal WH enjoy the "Yi Tiao Long" service Cat150 :D
Yes, I'm talking purely the tips for the service, not including the entrance fee. From your power I think it's safe to say we are both roaming around for some time :)

ilovejuagen
08-07-2015, 05:05 PM

Totally agree, Bro. Nothing more than 100 for FJ. Else ask the gal to fxxk off.

unregistered_10
08-07-2015, 05:47 PM
Totally agree, Bro. Nothing more than 100 for FJ. Else ask the gal to fxxk off.

Standard rates
HJ$50
Bbj it's BJ/ BM$80
FJ$100

aeradio
08-07-2015, 06:05 PM
My Comfortable Rate:

HJ - $30 - $50
BJ - $80
BBBJ - $80 - $100
BM - $80
FJ - $100 (if chio or service tiptop willing to give $120)

Recently went to a few joints and was ask for $100 BMHJ,HJ only no roaming $50 if happen to touch her must pay $80.. End up fail nego & leave the joint like a unhappy man.

romidogdog
08-07-2015, 07:00 PM
My Comfortable Rate:

HJ - $30 - $50
BJ - $80
BBBJ - $80 - $100
BM - $80

Recently went to a few joints and was ask for $100 BMHJ,HJ only no roaming $50 if happen to touch her must pay $80.. End up fail nego & leave the joint like a unhappy man. Bro, should be " leave the joint a lucky man " save your hard earn money. :D

aeradio
09-07-2015, 02:01 AM
Hee...:D:D:D
Bo pian leh... i am a massage lover plus body always ache due to always carry heavy stuff on work..After massage little brother also get excited then need to spend liao lo..:p

amox
09-07-2015, 01:22 PM
Easier said than done! hahaha

Sexworld
09-07-2015, 10:06 PM
Yes,

Most of the joint have up the price, even the price have gone up for some hse massage:

FJ - 120
HJ - 80 w auto roaming...
Sigh..

It hardly you can find any FJ - 100 now...

hakone
09-07-2015, 10:11 PM
There is this local milf who charges entrance massage $70, fj $150, and heard she is very busy. Too much for me but there are bro who think it is worth it.

everyday1song
09-07-2015, 10:20 PM
Due to the non sensible extra price tag, I rather use the amount of $ to invest in those ml who can provide better service. Who knows what surprises you may get, at a more sensible amount you are giving;)

ray922
11-07-2015, 12:13 PM
My Comfortable Rate:

HJ - $30 - $50
BJ - $80
BBBJ - $80 - $100
BM - $80

Recently went to a few joints and was ask for $100 BMHJ,HJ only no roaming $50 if happen to touch her must pay $80.. End up fail nego & leave the joint like a unhappy man.

I've been cheonging since around 2002, really missed those times when ML can wear skirt and most of the ladies less money face. Even TN shop is more enjoyable.

Let me break down how I tip in detail. First of all, I don't ask how much unless the lady mentioned it first, I just paid, take it of leave it.

Normal massage
1) absolutely no teasing and doesn't even pull down the shorts - $0
2) if the girls really try hard and with good attitude - $10

Caress and tease only, prostate massage or whatever crap (if the teasing is not included part of the entrance)
1) No autoroam if light brushing and caressing - $10
2) No autoroam, but more intense caressing - $20
3) Intense caressing, allow free auto roam with clothes on - $30

Caress and tease only, prostate massage or whatever crap (This is where the teasing is already included in the package)
Eg. --> $88 for prostate massage --> https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=467699&page=120
1) No autoroam or HJ- $0
2) autoroam or HJ - $20 (Don't be a sucker and pay $50 here, I know some bros do it)

HJ
1) (with no auto roam) - $30 to $40
2) (with auto roam outside) - $50
3) (with auto roam and sucking tits) - $50
4) (with auto roam, sucking tits and digging pussy) - $50
haha, I know I tip the last few equally, but really hard to tip less than $50 once she allow auto roam.
3) and 4) just go with the flow, don't force the girls. From my experience, a lot of the girls are really horny too

BJ
1) $80 (seldom do now, maybe need to gree on the price before hand )

FJ
1) $100 (seldom do now, maybe need to gree on the price before hand )

With the above tipping, I hardly encounter any black face.

Notes
1) I'm always friendly and respectful towards them, don't be condescending and bad mouth Chinese people etc
2) If their service is not up to par and you don't like the girls, just decline the extra, just tell them you are tired or don't have enough money
3) I don't go to those chop carrot joints in Fortune Centre or Adelphi

Right now, I prefer to go to those purportedly clean joints and try to conquer the girls rather than go to those where extra is expected.

Seems like a lot of newbies are over tipping, some of them are rich and want to impress the girls (nothing wrong, is their rights) but a lot of guys pay more than he should because he may feel pai seh and don't want to feel like a cheapskate. Once they know that how other experienced brothers tip, the tendency for them to over tip will be less.

My guide is how I tip personally where I feel the ladies is comfortable too. Like I said, I hardly have unpleasant experience with the girls tipping this way and I pay return visits to a lot of them too. Hope to see the input of other experienced bros here.

everyday1song
11-07-2015, 11:29 PM
@ Bro ray922

I totally agree with you. The price guide you had listed is kind of close to what I am practising while chionging.

LeeHsienLoong
12-07-2015, 12:11 AM
Good guide from bro ray922.
I hope the others wake up and follow closely to this. :cool:

sanig
12-07-2015, 08:19 PM
Agree good guide bro ray922 - problem I have as an ang moh it seems if I am seen to be requiring to pay more. Some places i can get near rates local bros pay. Once did PC and did not ask as usually rates are not bad - for massage and HJ was asked for $250!!! I paid $70 and left but as place to be soon not here guess it was a one off. Do you think that if ang moh pays more does it mean ML asking local bros for more or not?

ray922
12-07-2015, 09:25 PM
Agree good guide bro ray922 - problem I have as an ang moh it seems if I am seen to be requiring to pay more. Some places i can get near rates local bros pay. Once did PC and did not ask as usually rates are not bad - for massage and HJ was asked for $250!!! I paid $70 and left but as place to be soon not here guess it was a one off. Do you think that if ang moh pays more does it mean ML asking local bros for more or not?

Hey bro, are you white or Indonesian? I think as long as you don't go to tourist spots, you shuldbe able to pay local rates, maybe you just asked first before you engaged their service, if they insist on higher price, just reject, no problem.

sanig
12-07-2015, 09:31 PM
Hey bro, are you white or Indonesian? I think as long as you don't go to tourist spots, you shuldbe able to pay local rates, maybe you just asked first before you engaged their service, if they insist on higher price, just reject, no problem.

hi bro I am white guy lived in Singapore many years now only get to travel in now and again

everyday1song
12-07-2015, 10:23 PM
hi bro I am white guy lived in Singapore many years now only get to travel in now and again

Bro, you should be good enough to use the local phase in communication being whether you are black or white. And the best part is, you are staying long enough in sg. Ask the price, nego the price you are comfortable with, or decline. Don't worry about if you rejected a service, cause I don't think you will return the 2nd time round.

deleted
16-08-2015, 06:56 PM
Bump Bump Bump

taumajid2003
16-08-2015, 07:08 PM
true. last time those HC is good.

HJ with auto roaming $30
FJ is $80

that's all

Ken79
16-08-2015, 07:52 PM
Always bargain down to the market rate or even slightly lesser if possible, if the ML still provide good attitude and service then top up with an optional tip.

For people who chiong once in a while (payday, bonus, lottery, etc) maybe they think paying above market rates is ok as a reward for themselves can be justified.

But we have many regular bros here who chiong on weekly basis, sometimes i go 2-3 times in a week, though there are times i don't go at all for 1-2 weeks.

We just have to keep the rates standard, especially if we got regular joint or ML, if you paid her higher the first time, the subsequently you cannot pay them market rate liao or risk her ire and downgrade in service.

taumajid2003
16-08-2015, 10:33 PM

just pay the normal local rate. Anything more they are ripping you off

everyday1song
16-08-2015, 11:46 PM
Always bargain down to the market rate or even slightly lesser if possible, if the ML still provide good attitude and service then top up with an optional tip.

For people who chiong once in a while (payday, bonus, lottery, etc) maybe they think paying above market rates is ok as a reward for themselves can be justified.

But we have many regular bros here who chiong on weekly basis, sometimes i go 2-3 times in a week, though there are times i don't go at all for 1-2 weeks.

We just have to keep the rates standard, especially if we got regular joint or ML, if you paid her higher the first time, the subsequently you cannot pay them market rate liao or risk her ire and downgrade in service.

Yep! Sometimes I skip tipping and the next round could be sour:o

ibanezjem555
12-09-2015, 08:30 PM
I've been cheonging since around 2002, really missed those times when ML can wear skirt and most of the ladies less money face. Even TN shop is more enjoyable.

Let me break down how I tip in detail. First of all, I don't ask how much unless the lady mentioned it first, I just paid, take it of leave it.

Normal massage
1) absolutely no teasing and doesn't even pull down the shorts - $0
2) if the girls really try hard and with good attitude - $10

Caress and tease only, prostate massage or whatever crap (if the teasing is not included part of the entrance)
1) No autoroam if light brushing and caressing - $10
2) No autoroam, but more intense caressing - $20
3) Intense caressing, allow free auto roam with clothes on - $30

Caress and tease only, prostate massage or whatever crap (This is where the teasing is already included in the package)
Eg. --> $88 for prostate massage --> https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=467699&page=120
1) No autoroam or HJ- $0
2) autoroam or HJ - $20 (Don't be a sucker and pay $50 here, I know some bros do it)

HJ
1) (with no auto roam) - $30 to $40
2) (with auto roam outside) - $50
3) (with auto roam and sucking tits) - $50
4) (with auto roam, sucking tits and digging pussy) - $50
haha, I know I tip the last few equally, but really hard to tip less than $50 once she allow auto roam.
3) and 4) just go with the flow, don't force the girls. From my experience, a lot of the girls are really horny too

BJ
1) $80 (seldom do now, maybe need to gree on the price before hand )

FJ
1) $100 (seldom do now, maybe need to gree on the price before hand )

With the above tipping, I hardly encounter any black face.

Notes
1) I'm always friendly and respectful towards them, don't be condescending and bad mouth Chinese people etc
2) If their service is not up to par and you don't like the girls, just decline the extra, just tell them you are tired or don't have enough money
3) I don't go to those chop carrot joints in Fortune Centre or Adelphi

Right now, I prefer to go to those purportedly clean joints and try to conquer the girls rather than go to those where extra is expected.

Seems like a lot of newbies are over tipping, some of them are rich and want to impress the girls (nothing wrong, is their rights) but a lot of guys pay more than he should because he may feel pai seh and don't want to feel like a cheapskate. Once they know that how other experienced brothers tip, the tendency for them to over tip will be less.

My guide is how I tip personally where I feel the ladies is comfortable too. Like I said, I hardly have unpleasant experience with the girls tipping this way and I pay return visits to a lot of them too. Hope to see the input of other experienced bros here.

Agree with Bro Ray922. Many are asking way too much, delivering too little. Do our part in the fight against cost of living ! :D

fullofrubbish
15-09-2015, 11:39 AM
Up thread for awareness .

M0ntblanc
15-09-2015, 11:59 AM
Actually if the girls are young n provide good services I dun mind paying till 150 for services but if you tell me a 40 plus old lady code me 150 for full I will ask her to FCk off lol

EtHiCaLhAcKeR
15-09-2015, 12:41 PM
I'm not sure what is happening to the scene now.

Many of the ladies quoting $50 for a hand job which is acceptable but if you want to touch or remove clothes they are asking for $80 to $100.

The market is ruined.

ray922
15-09-2015, 10:12 PM
I'm not sure what is happening to the scene now.

Many of the ladies quoting $50 for a hand job which is acceptable but if you want to touch or remove clothes they are asking for $80 to $100.

The market is ruined.

Just ask them to fuck off, tell them $50 all in, if not no deal. They are preying on your weakness. Just refer to my earlier post on the price list.

Also, always prepare small change like $10 notes so you have options for $10-$40 etc depends on the service. Finally, if you have a lot of cash, hide the extra in secret compartment, don't show them.

Ken79
15-09-2015, 10:32 PM
For me i will just counter offer with market rate, the ML most probably will agree since they are just over quoting to try their luck, if those turn black faced and hostile then their service won't be good anyway be it $100 or $150 for a FJ.

If it's my first time visiting this MLs/FLs and her massage, service/attitude before the GQ was good and she quote me above market rate and i also like her services so far, i will accept it.
Or if its with my regular MLs/FLs, im ok too... treat it as tips for going the extra mile.

But i will also make it known to them it's above market rates and that the extras is actually tips.
Anyway if she is good, there will be many regular return customers who will be happy to pay some tips and even intro her joint to his chiongster bros.

only the half fuck ones just do one time hit and run, chop as much as they can.
always bargain down to safeguard yourself in case the service sucks or rush job, if she is good then tip them. simple!

Trueno_ong
15-09-2015, 11:30 PM
For me i will just counter offer with market rate, the ML most probably will agree since they are just over quoting to try their luck, if those turn black faced and hostile then their service won't be good anyway be it $100 or $150 for a FJ.

If it's my first time visiting this MLs/FLs and her massage, service/attitude before the GQ was good and she quote me above market rate and i also like her services so far, i will accept it.
Or if its with my regular MLs/FLs, im ok too... treat it as tips for going the extra mile.

But i will also make it known to them it's above market rates and that the extras is actually tips.
Anyway if she is good, there will be many regular return customers who will be happy to pay some tips and even intro her joint to his chiongster bros.

only the half fuck ones just do one time hit and run, chop as much as they can.
always bargain down to safeguard yourself in case the service sucks or rush job, if she is good then tip them. simple!

Me totally agree with you bro Ken, hope all our cheong bros practice it.

SexPistol
23-09-2015, 11:30 AM
i miss those days where we have mostly local and malaysian MLs
i can say 95% of the MLs dun shortchange you

entrance fee $30 - $40
(at least u got yourself a 30 mins proper massage)

78 Shenton Way, below a car park, a nice HC with a Big Fishing tank

Marina South comes later and was a lot place

Cairnhill Hotel HC, i was served by a "ang-moh" ML

and also the 5 hotels HC in Havelock rd :-
1. Apollo hotel
2. Glass hotel
3. King's hotel
4. Miramar hotel
5. River View hotel

a decent massage of at least 30mins is provided and no such thing like 15 mins of piano then pop GQ

best of all, the bath towels, the used ones are sent to cleaning centres and not like now, did you see how they wash the towels..filled with "load of soliders" and best part, some hand towels are not properly wash and then used to clean it on the next customer face...hahah...
dun laugh...is true...next time u go check it out on the hand towel

but now...what ?? ...SGD250 spent at Fortune Centre massage ?
what is going on ??

silverstrike
23-09-2015, 04:16 PM
Agree those good old days the massage standard was there so was the service standards.

HayHot
23-09-2015, 09:56 PM
Seems like quite a lot of carrot head here.
If you are paying $50 for a HJ, you might as well look into the local massage forum.
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43
With 2 x HJ thrown in for between $80 - $110, it's a better deal as it include autoroaming, breast massage, nude girls, and some also include bj.
Some give pretty decent massage as well.

Alternatively, you can go for a massage for $35 to $45, then proceed down to GL for a full course services @ $50 . Total $85 to $95.

If GL full course rate is @ $50 for 25mins, the rates for HJ should be ard $30.
Most girls will accept it. Just need you to use big head over small head.

Vedic
23-09-2015, 11:27 PM
Visiting the MPs these days are wasting your own time and money.
$50 for an hour of massage which last around 30 or 40 minutes.
Another $50 for a HJ and if you want to remove the ML top or anything there will be additional $ involved.
Some places are charging anywhere between $80 to $100 for a BM.
The worrying part is there are people willing to pay. :)

deleted
23-09-2015, 11:45 PM
You all sound like a bunch of old ladies complaining.

The cost of everything else here has gone up. Why so surprised that our favorite pastime too costs more?

I don't dwell on this much. I need service, I like the girl, I pay. If I don't like the girl I don't waste her or my time and I move on.

Quit your complaining already

M0ntblanc
23-09-2015, 11:59 PM
You all sound like a bunch of old ladies complaining.

The cost of everything else here has gone up. Why so surprised that our favorite pastime too costs more?

I don't dwell on this much. I need service, I like the girl, I pay. If I don't like the girl I don't waste her or my time and I move on.

Quit your complaining already

I like your style lol... For that I going to upp your points :D

romidogdog
24-09-2015, 12:21 AM
Visiting the MPs these days are wasting your own time and money.
$50 for an hour of massage which last around 30 or 40 minutes.
Another $50 for a HJ and if you want to remove the ML top or anything there will be additional $ involved.
Some places are charging anywhere between $80 to $100 for a BM.
The worrying part is there are people willing to pay. :) There's still places where you can get auto roaming/ hj for $50, but than some places really chop like no tmw.ever encounter a prc ml tell me for fj at least $160 no less, end up I don't even let her earn for hj. IMHO I don't pay $80 for bm cos mostly just for few mins,rather pay $50 with auto roam. I believe some bros paying above market rate are not from these forum. Maybe they tot that's the market rate, anyway we can't control .I believe in no times hj rates will be above what we are paying now. If you chiong frequently at diff location you'll have more choices with standard rates.

nicecrack
24-09-2015, 09:49 AM
IMHO the most chop head joints are at Adelphi and KSC basement level joint near the coffee shop. The pretty girls there all talk softly and chop you with a smile.

nicecrack
24-09-2015, 09:50 AM
Actually if the girls are young n provide good services I dun mind paying till 150 for services but if you tell me a 40 plus old lady code me 150 for full I will ask her to FCk off lol

Bro, for 40yrs old I will discount 50% off the price. LOL :D

deleted
24-09-2015, 04:26 PM
Thanks, bro M0ntblanc!!

Try to call it as I see it...don't mean nothing by it :)

SnowLeopards
24-09-2015, 07:12 PM
This is a forum for every individual to share.

Should one twit feel the views of others is tough, move on to the next post.

Indeed there are PRC screwing these dumb asses big time. :D

Pierre.

M0ntblanc
24-09-2015, 08:43 PM
Bro, for 40yrs old I will discount 50% off the price. LOL :D

Lol if 40 and above u won't even see me asking for anything lol... I only find young n pretty girls one... Old one lol :D u seldom see my posting on old ladies unless e massage really good den maybe diff case... To me I rank according to the following...

1) massage skill
2) looks
3) feeling
4) age

Lol if e age not too big, massage good n pretty I dun mind giving more tips as nowsdays a lot of places e massage cannot make it one... N dun say decent clean joints massage good I try a few where e massage is even worst den our playground hc

tarma69
24-09-2015, 10:48 PM
There is a "beauty centre" at Jalan Sultan that charges:

HJ fully clothed: $100
HJ topless for semi-autoroam: $150
BM + HJ fully naked for full autoroam: $200!!!

:eek:

romidogdog
24-09-2015, 11:43 PM
There is a "beauty centre" at Jalan Sultan that charges:

HJ fully clothed: $100
HJ topless for semi-autoroam: $150
BM + HJ fully naked for full autoroam: $200!!!

:eek: wonder how many bros willing to pay this kind of service rate. They think too highly of themselves, like we sporean are that desperate. If i encounter this kind of carrot place I'll post their location and make sure they closed for good.:mad:

LeeHsienLoong
25-09-2015, 02:34 PM
Many brothers use their small head to think and come up with silly excuses to defend themselves. :cool:

tjy1985
25-09-2015, 03:09 PM
It all comes down to demand and supply... When there are ppl that are willing to pay... All will follow and charge at that price... So we need to control the market price and introduce cooling measures... Just like hdb...

tarma69
26-09-2015, 01:29 PM
wonder how many bros willing to pay this kind of service rate. They think too highly of themselves, like we sporean are that desperate. If i encounter this kind of carrot place I'll post their location and make sure they closed for good.:mad:

Agree with you, bro. This shop is located at Sultan Plaza ground floor next to the HP shop and facing the escalators... All bros here have been warned!

Ramster
26-09-2015, 02:51 PM
Always pass by but never tried... Heng ah... If not need to change my name to Robert... 😳

M0ntblanc
26-09-2015, 03:40 PM
Agree with you, bro. This shop is located at Sultan Plaza ground floor next to the HP shop and facing the escalators... All bros here have been warned!

Let me guess must be old age prc ladies lol

tarma69
26-09-2015, 08:23 PM
Let me guess must be old age prc ladies lol

Not really. There were 2 masseuses: one is a milf around mid-30's and the other is an early-20's SYT! :p

Res2Dent
09-05-2019, 08:47 PM
It all comes down to demand and supply... When there are ppl that are willing to pay... All will follow and charge at that price... So we need to control the market price and introduce cooling measures... Just like hdb...

Agree, some places I went to can settle for $30 (hj)

Angry100
09-05-2019, 10:43 PM
Sometimes that's the problem. When some of us who are curious to find out more about new joint, we go in try and pay entrance fee, without knowing their asking for special. When they make us very high liao, then say 80/100/150, we say 50, they black face and say no touching. Then what to do? Walk away? After already paying 50 entrance fee? No way what, already wasted close to 1 hour, still go and find another place spend 1 more hour meh? So lan lan make it one and only time we patronize the carrot shop lo. Then of course come here to share with fellow sammyboy bros not to go to the carrot shops. That's why I really hope our sammyboy bros not to just intro solid joints, those super carrot shops must also list out clearly to prevent others from going there and make some mistake again.

Starky666
11-05-2019, 11:16 PM
Agree, some places I went to can settle for $30 (hj)

Can share joints tt still take $30??