PDA

View Full Version : Thai amulet help

Timestopper
05-05-2015, 02:06 PM
The expert Thai amulet master can I check with you guys something?
That day I was walking I found a Thai amulet which is a men hugging a women.
Can I know what's the name of it?
And can I just use it or I have to return but to where?
Thanks for the help!!

WhisperingWind7
06-05-2015, 01:08 AM
You can go to a temple and give it to a Ajarn/monk there.

zhenghuaboys
06-05-2015, 07:42 AM
can return to thai buddhist temple. :) not the normal temple uhs. the thai one like simpang bedok wat palelai

sky_liner2
06-05-2015, 08:33 AM
The expert Thai amulet master can I check with you guys something?
That day I was walking I found a Thai amulet which is a men hugging a women.
Can I know what's the name of it?
And can I just use it or I have to return but to where?
Thanks for the help!!

Hmmmmm.....if it is only ONE man hugging ONE woman, it should be A Man hugging A Woman, not MEN or WOMEN ya bro. Sorry, just feel the need to correct it.

This amulet is mainly meant for opposite sex attraction if I'm not wrong.

Well, if you like it, hold it with 2 palms and pray, and process it as your own. If not, send to those thai temples.

ghost78
06-05-2015, 09:20 AM
The man hugging a women can be

1. Yin Tong (Inn Koon) - which is somewhat for opp sex attraction

2. Khun Paen - A warlord who rumored to have many opp sex women whereever he went. Also for Opp Sex attraction.

Maybe you can post up the pic and see

Treemon99
06-05-2015, 10:24 AM
TS, my opinion is u should return the amulet to a thai temple.......... Keeping it is as good as "stealing" it n breaking one of the 5 percepts.............:)

jonnn
06-05-2015, 11:52 AM
Since you found it means you and the amulet have fate.. You can choose to wear it or give it back to any temple.. But before you wear it , please tell the amulet that you found it and you're the new owner..

newyorker88
06-05-2015, 01:47 PM
Since you found it means you and the amulet have fate.. You can choose to wear it or give it back to any temple.. But before you wear it , please tell the amulet that you found it and you're the new owner..

It is best not to do so. If there is a spirit in the amulet, you never know what it can do to you. It is best to return to a temple. The monks there will know what to do.

For amulets, it is best to be given by someone you know, or asked from temples. not to take it just off the road, You never know the nature of it.

newyorker88
06-05-2015, 01:49 PM
2. Khun Paen - A warlord who rumored to have many opp sex women whereever he went. Also for Opp Sex attraction.

Khun Paen is the father of Kumantong. If I remember correctly.

jonnn
06-05-2015, 03:36 PM
Khun Paen is the father of Kumantong. If I remember correctly.

Yes. Khun paen is the father of kumanthong...

Treemon99
06-05-2015, 06:03 PM
For amulets, it is best to be given by someone you know, or asked from temples. not to take it just off the road, You never know the nature of it.

Yes especially so for spirit based amulets aka barang........... There would ways to worship n some may have dos n dons to follow........... Without such info from the maker, dealer or prev owner.........as a layman we r putting ourselves in a very risky situation..........:)