PDA

View Full Version : Hat Yai Hotels Here

ThaiHotels
19-04-2006, 04:56 PM
Here you will find the list of Hat Yai Hotels that we have in our inventory and those coming soon.

Now we have;

Neo Boutique
Lee Gardens
Hat Yai Palace

More coming soon

Tim

ThaiHotelDiscounts

taurus75
19-04-2006, 06:40 PM
Hatyai Palace 805 THB 10/7 Chaiyakun Uthit Road
Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel 1,134 THB Central Hatyai
Neo Boutique Hat Yai 735 THB 10/1 Lamaisongkraw Road

brudder..i think yr price tag here is a bit on the steep side..SIBAY expensive...
unless they includes breakfast, lunch , dinner and supper..or etc.

KatoeyLover69
19-04-2006, 07:18 PM

brudder..i think yr price tag here is a bit on the steep side..SIBAY expensive...

Ya lor, very expensive !

Should also include puyings besides breakfast, lunch, dinner & supper..............otherwise better to buy hotel vouchers from Travel Agents

ThaiHotels
19-04-2006, 07:36 PM

taurus75,

how come? price inc Breakfast. How much u can get them for ?

taurus75
19-04-2006, 07:43 PM
taurus75,

how come? price inc Breakfast. How much u can get them for ?

just let me give u eg.

Hatyai Palace Hotel
i used to stay there...for 400plus Baht. w/o breakfast.(but i never see any ppl going for breakfast there..)
i guess with breakfast it will still be another 100-120B more...whcih is around 500plus Baht
compare to your 805B per night...
even for peak periods..i think walk-in rate is much lower than 700B per night.

as for Neo-Boutique...(they changed name liao...without the 'boutique')
cost only a 550Baht with breakfast(voucher)

ThaiHotels
19-04-2006, 07:51 PM
just let me give u eg.

Hatyai Palace Hotel
i used to stay there...for 400plus Baht. w/o breakfast.(but i never see any ppl going for breakfast there..)
i guess with breakfast it will still be another 100-120B more...whcih is around 500plus Baht
compare to your 805B per night...
even for peak periods..i think walk-in rate is much lower than 700B per night.

taurus75,

Appreciate your help. My rates are with ABF. I will change all rates without tomorrow morning. The 805 price was a typo should be 605Baht. Without 2 ABFS should be around the 500 Baht mark.

Will be in touch.

Tim

Cupnoodle
19-04-2006, 08:11 PM
Here you will find the list of Hat Yai Hotels that we have in our inventory and those coming soon.

Now we have;

Neo Boutique
Lee Gardens
Hat Yai Palace

ThaiHotelDiscounts

Bro, your hotels rate are quite high. Does your rate offer breakfast for two in the morning? Hatyai hotels rates are different during offpeak and peak period. I could get much lower rate at the local travel agencies. There are at least more than 20 hotels in Hatyai. May you provide more competitive prices, if not it doesn't help other bro at all. Cheers

taurus75
19-04-2006, 08:22 PM
taurus75,

Appreciate your help. My rates are with ABF. I will change all rates without tomorrow morning. The 805 price was a typo should be 605Baht. Without 2 ABFS should be around the 500 Baht mark.
Will be in touch.

Tim

it is still expensive bro.
maybe u should check thoroughly again.

portofino888
19-04-2006, 08:23 PM

Hi bro taurus, for Neo you got 550bht with breakfast...dat is a damn great deal man as I only manage to get 600 w/out breakfast. Can you tell me which travel agency you book from to get this deal? Thanks

taurus75
19-04-2006, 08:29 PM
Hi bro taurus, for Neo you got 550bht with breakfast...dat is a damn great deal man as I only manage to get 600 w/out breakfast. Can you tell me which travel agency you book from to get this deal? Thanks

Special Agent-T rate.....

portofino888
19-04-2006, 08:32 PM
Special Agent-T rate.....

Haha..like that then ThaiHotel can never get this rate lor...so the realistic rate is still 600 bht w/out bf.

taurus75
19-04-2006, 08:34 PM
Haha..like that then ThaiHotel can never get this rate lor...so the realistic rate is still 600 bht w/out bf.

realistic is 550B with bf!

portofino888
19-04-2006, 08:37 PM
realistic is 550B with bf!

Ok good then, so pls share your t-agent information so that all of us can enjoy this rate as well.

Thanks

KatoeyLover69
19-04-2006, 10:35 PM
Bro Taurus75,

What is your rate for Grand Plaza Hotel (besides the Lee Garden Plaza Hotel) ?

ThaiHotels
20-04-2006, 10:25 AM
Hey Guys,

Starting out in Hat Yai is not that easy. Pretty much in the dark regarding prices. Getting rates from the hotels and not sure what is a good price and what is expensive lor?

If anyone can list down the rates one by one. I will make sure that the hotels dont give me silly prices and will not waste anymore time. They are not aware of our number of customers and give expensive rates to us thinking we will only sell a few rooms..

taurus75
20-04-2006, 12:50 PM
Hey Guys,

Starting out in Hat Yai is not that easy. Pretty much in the dark regarding prices. Getting rates from the hotels and not sure what is a good price and what is expensive lor?

If anyone can list down the rates one by one. I will make sure that the hotels dont give me silly prices and will not waste anymore time. They are not aware of our number of customers and give expensive rates to us thinking we will only sell a few rooms..

dun worry brudder. in notime u will get this sorted out.
kudos to you.

MrDevil
20-04-2006, 02:15 PM
Hey Guys,

Your current price list are probably off the shelf list, even higher than local travel agency selling voucher off to any walk in customer over the counter. You should make a trip to survey the travel agency price.

coolace
20-04-2006, 04:31 PM
bro, best if u can also list down whether e hotel got International TV channel example ESPN and STAR Sport
tks

soonsoon
20-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Thaihotel
Pls dun waste time promoting ur service here,even a newbies like me know where can get better hotel rate in hatyai then from u.....

KLKOOL
20-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Thaihotel
Pls dun waste time promoting ur service here,even a newbies like me know where can get better hotel rate in hatyai then from u.....

Newby... mind urself... dun be rude... ThaiHotel offer a service... u dun like... dun buy... you can say his prices are high... he try and adjust and accomodate... not for u to say that he is wasting time!

taurus75
20-04-2006, 06:32 PM
Thaihotel

Watch yr mouth...

acmilan
21-04-2006, 04:03 AM

Thing though is most websites eg. www.asiarooms.com www.precisionreservations.com www.roomzzz.com have rates on other Thailand cities but not Hatyai. The website rates for BKK mostly are lower than travel agents but in Hatyai it is the opposite. I suppose internet is still not main marketing channel of distribution for Hatyai so travel agents can still dictate market to get better rates.
Even in some sites like http://www.asianetonline.com/hatyai.html which have Hatyai rates, prices are still higher than travel agent. For eg. BP Grand Tower is 1050b (without BF) when 2-3 years ago, it was around 800-850 (with BF) at travel agent. And how come they do not have my fave hotel, BP Suites even though they have BP Grand Tower. :cool:

Prolink
21-04-2006, 08:33 AM
so when u going?

Thing though is most websites eg. www.asiarooms.com www.precisionreservations.com www.roomzzz.com have rates on other Thailand cities but not Hatyai. The website rates for BKK mostly are lower than travel agents but in Hatyai it is the opposite. I suppose internet is still not main marketing channel of distribution for Hatyai so travel agents can still dictate market to get better rates.
Even in some sites like http://www.asianetonline.com/hatyai.html which have Hatyai rates, prices are still higher than travel agent. For eg. BP Grand Tower is 1050b (without BF) when 2-3 years ago, it was around 800-850 (with BF) at travel agent. And how come they do not have my fave hotel, BP Suites even though they have BP Grand Tower. :cool:

TD0620G
21-04-2006, 11:53 AM
Give ThaiHotel a break, I think he is doing a good thing by asking for our advise on the rates in the open and is open to feedback.

From my personal point of view, what will be attractive to me is to have a similar or better rate than travel agents, so we don't have to go through the trouble to purchase discount tickets to get a cheaper price when we can do it online before our travel. If you can do that, then you'd have a good response. Otherwise most people would not be willing to pay higher prices when they can get a better rate elsewhere.

ThaiHotels
21-04-2006, 12:09 PM
Give ThaiHotel a break, I think he is doing a good thing by asking for our advise on the rates in the open and is open to feedback.

From my personal point of view, what will be attractive to me is to have a similar or better rate than travel agents, so we don't have to go through the trouble to purchase discount tickets to get a cheaper price when we can do it online before our travel. If you can do that, then you'd have a good response. Otherwise most people would not be willing to pay higher prices when they can get a better rate elsewhere.

TD0620G,

Cheers for the advise. I agree with acmilan. Not so many websites selling Hat Yai hotels. So the hotels would use their traditional channels like local travel agents. Like if u tried to get a BKK hotel at a Hat Yai travel agent, u would probably get a higher rate than a website. Demand and Supply.

Cheers

Tim

ThaiHotels
21-04-2006, 12:48 PM
As I am assisting nanog69 research in this forum for his website, once I come across any useful information on hotel rates, I will post it here for you.

Cheers :D

cyberliberal,

Thanks, it will also give me some amunition to fight with the hotels when dealing with them.

Tim

acmilan
22-04-2006, 03:09 PM
so when u going?

almost 2 yrs never go already...
used to get bored easily in the morning and afternoon as good action only start at nite after dinner.
Morning only have ayam farms (poor quality and sleazy), MP (CP4 is only one worth, Pink Lady is quite sleazy...the other small ones like Atami are quite bad) and traditional massage (Lee Gardens...get young ones to hotel for ST,)
Then eat bird's nest/ sharks fin....nothing else to do until at nite.

Nite time- Kiss Lounge, Hansa/ Paragon, SC Heritage - get get good quality ones. New Sky Lounge on top of Pink Lady has some good ones and have some attarctive strippers

Clubs- Kiss Channel, Paragon, Zulu,Water, The Pub, Deep, etc. Don't know whether Hollywood still there but many "shake heads" and often raided

Place is small and very limited action, limited variety and general quality of gals not great, not enough people/crowd, ...
Sightseeing also limited places....
No pool bars (maybe the Pub), not many beer bars, no big shopping/ sightseeing, no grand humungous discos/club, no great food hubs, poor transport and so on....

It is OK if go for 1 or 2 day trip...longer than that, don't know what to do during the daytime.. real bored.
Don't want to get bored, go BKK. Just a few lanes/sois in Sukhumvit will have more action than Hatyai.
Contrary to some bros belief, BKK not necessarily more expensive than Hatyai.
-Compared to Hatyai, BKK is more expensive than Hatyai for hotels. In Hatyai, can get very good hotel <1000b but in BKK at least 1500b for good hotel.
-But can get gals in BKK at cheaper price for similar quality. Hatyai for Overnite- 5000b for SC Heritage or Kiss Lounger 3000-4000 but in BKK can get similar quality with lots to choose from for lower price.
- In BKK, Can get great food for affordable price and more variety and tastiness than Hatyai
-There is little difference in airfare and travel time now with some many LCC
I can spend about the same or slightly more per day in BKK compared to Hatyai before. But most times, I spend more in BKK as there are choices, variety to spend and try out.
Main thing is I enjoy it much much more-higher fun, sensation, excitement.
Just my personal opinion, no offence :D

Prolink
22-04-2006, 03:18 PM
agreed...but wait till u go changmai......
almost 2 yrs never go already...
used to get bored easily in the morning and afternoon as good action only start at nite after dinner.
Morning only have ayam farms (poor quality and sleazy), MP (CP4 is only one worth, Pink Lady is quite sleazy...the other small ones like Atami are quite bad) and traditional massage (Lee Gardens...get young ones to hotel for ST,)
Then eat bird's nest/ sharks fin....nothing else to do until at nite.

Nite time- Kiss Lounge, Hansa/ Paragon, SC Heritage - get get good quality ones. New Sky Lounge on top of Pink Lady has some good ones and have some attarctive strippers

Clubs- Kiss Channel, Paragon, Zulu,Water, The Pub, Deep, etc. Don't know whether Hollywood still there but many "shake heads" and often raided

Place is small and very limited action, limited variety and general quality of gals not great, not enough people/crowd, ...
Sightseeing also limited places....
No pool bars (maybe the Pub), not many beer bars, no big shopping/ sightseeing, no grand humungous discos/club, no great food hubs, poor transport and so on....

It is OK if go for 1 or 2 day trip...longer than that, don't know what to do during the daytime.. real bored.
Don't want to get bored, go BKK. Just a few lanes/sois in Sukhumvit will have more action than Hatyai.
Contrary to some bros belief, BKK not necessarily more expensive than Hatyai.
-Compared to Hatyai, BKK is more expensive than Hatyai for hotels. In Hatyai, can get very good hotel <1000b but in BKK at least 1500b for good hotel.
-But can get gals in BKK at cheaper price for similar quality. Hatyai for Overnite- 5000b for SC Heritage or Kiss Lounger 3000-4000 but in BKK can get similar quality with lots to choose from for lower price.
- In BKK, Can get great food for affordable price and more variety and tastiness than Hatyai
-There is little difference in airfare and travel time now with some many LCC
I can spend about the same or slightly more per day in BKK compared to Hatyai before. But most times, I spend more in BKK as there are choices, variety to spend and try out.
Main thing is I enjoy it much much more-higher fun, sensation, excitement.
Just my personal opinion, no offence :D

Minimum1000
22-04-2006, 04:24 PM
I agree with acmilan (who will be dumped out UCL by Barcelona next week) :D
BKK offers so much interesting place for travel and xxx. The problem is if you are newbies, you can't go around BKK easily.
I was in BKK almost 5 years, but now I stay in Songkhla. I also love to make quick trip to BKK because I feel free to do thing there since too many people know me in HDY :p
I will make rough comparison to you
BKK many nice MP and WL are ton of choices: Same way they also Tons of customers especially big gun Japanese, American or European not including Korean and Taiwanese. Those WL prefer Japanese for the 1st choice while Chinese race like Taiwanese or Singapore are bottom prefer list because so sticky (Words from those WL who work in MP)
BKK model who are FL will range 5000-20000 per night most of them may on Ero Magazine like Penthouse or FHM while model in HDY are 2nd grade or too well-known whom don't want to ruin their career if they do FL in BKK. In HDY, for 2nd grade star hardly known by local people. Actually, b4 economic crisis those gals were ordered by rich guys from HDY to Screw them here in HDY.
Getting laid with gals from Disco or Pub are extremely dangerous in BKK or even HDY especially foreigner, they can robbed all urs belonging when you sleep.
My conclusion, it depend on ur budget, time and lifstyle. If you feel right to you just go for it.

ThaiHotels
23-04-2006, 11:24 AM
As promised, here is the list of the indicative prices:

These are the prices of hotels in Hatyai when you purchase the respective vouchers from travel agents. Prices are without breakfast unless indicated. These prices are quoted in Nov 05, so there might be changes now.

Ambassador - 400 Baht
Asian - 650 Baht (old) 750 Baht (New)
BP Grand Tower - 700 Baht
BP Suite - 800 Baht
Crystal - 690 Baht
Diamond Plaza - 800 Baht
Daiichi - 570 Baht
Emperror - 450 Baht
Florida - 630 Baht
Golden Crown - 650 Baht
Grand Plaza - 680 Baht
Hatyai Asia - 400 Baht
Hatyai Garden Home - 400 Baht (old), 600 Baht (New)
Hatyai Greenview - 510 Baht
Hatyai Inter - 470 Baht
Hatyai Meridian - 550 Baht
Hatyai Merlin - 400 Baht
Hatyai Palace - 500 Baht, suite - 700 Baht
Hatyai Rama - 550 Baht
Indra - 450 Baht
JB - 1200 Baht
Kosit - 550 Baht
Lee Garden - 550 Baht
Lee Garden Plaza - 1050 Baht (with breakfast)
LK - 460 Baht
Mae Nam - 380 Baht
Ne-O Boutique - 600 Baht
New Season - 850 Baht
New World - 440 Baht
Novotel - 1200 Baht
Pink - 570 Baht
President - 500 Baht
River Inn - 400 Baht
Regency - 600 Baht (old), 950 Baht (new)
Racha - 450 Baht
Rado - 330 Baht
Sakura 520 Baht, suite - 770 Baht
Sakura Grand View - 850 Baht
Siam Centre - 830 Baht
SK - 350 Baht
Sakol - 650 Baht
Tanapat - 480 Baht
VL - 600 Baht
Yee Fah - 450 Baht

Hope this will help you on your hatyai hotel listing.

cyberliberal,

so many thanks for your listing. its great. Will try to fight the price with the hotels, but seems like they prefer to deal with local travel agents, and this is reflected in their prices.

Cheers

Tim

taurus75
23-04-2006, 05:20 PM
Bro, when you are here, you can give me your Agent T contact for Neo Hatyai Hotel, as there will be many bros who will take up this offer of 550 Baht with breakfast.

Most travel agents give 600 baht w/o breakfast like 707 Tour and some give 580 baht w/o breakfast like Lovely Tour.

My direct dealing with the hotel can only get 545 Baht without breakfast considering my company block-book the hotel for at least 20 rooms for 2 nights once a month including using their conference room.

NBzzz I must go "F" the GM liow.... :D

Cheers
Tee Vee

no problemo...consider it done!

acmilan
24-04-2006, 04:56 PM
agreed...but wait till u go changmai......

have been to chiangmai...still prefer BKK. Chiangmai is nice for countryside/scenery etc.. but nightplaces limited...
few discos/club near that nightmarket place. also went to the equivalent of soi cowboy along the river. MP also not great and quality quite poor.
The good quality chiangmai gals probably migrated to BKK.... there are still good quality ones but probably have to go further to the Chiangmai villages to pick. Just my opinion :D

acmilan
24-04-2006, 05:01 PM
Those WL prefer Japanese for the 1st choice while Chinese race like Taiwanese or Singapore are bottom prefer list because so sticky (Words from those WL who work in MP)

yes, quite true observation... WL generally go for South East Asians/ Chinese only if they do not have choices. If they have choices, Japs will be top of their list. Cannot blame WL...Generally, Japs have very good etiquette, attitude, gentlemanly, not sticky and of 'cos very deep pockets. Even in farang places like Sukhumvit, Japs are preferred over farangs.
BTW, hor, I am barca fan, OK.... acmilan is my no.2 club...picked acmilan nick as Barca nick taken :D

elvin88
08-05-2006, 09:23 AM
anyone visiting hatyai beware of tirak traps!!!
These ladies will tell you all sort of sad story.....
especially those are not young & 30++++
There are some WLs who can speak very well in Cantonese making communcating easier , you feel confort and you let your self guard down.

Best to to read the forums
"The Attraction Of A Thai WL"
and
"Tirakship-The Other Side Of It"
Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussions
> Sex rules!
> International Field Reports (New)
1.http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthrea...light=tirakship
2.http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthrea...light=tirakship

this 2 forums will protect you again victimised by "kam cheng" from the hatyai WL especially those who speaking good cantonese .
maybe they have experience living in hong kong before.

NEVER EVER FORGET THE GOLDEN WORDS FROM brother TEE VEE.

FIND , FUCK & FORGET or you fall into hatyai tirak traps.
http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Reader/reader1803.htm
title: Why I Never Married A Thaithis two forum is located at

ThaiHotels
14-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Hat Yai travel agents can give lower rates as you will pay them in cash.

For ThaiHotelDiscounts, taking Visa/Mastercard online, charges us 2.69%

Hence we are more expensive.

Tim

ThaiHotels
24-05-2006, 12:37 PM
Received Promotion Price from Regency Hotel Hat Yai.

Now till 31 July 06.

Regency Wing (old) Standard without ABF only 636 Baht/night.

Royal Wing (new) Deluxe without ABF only 954 Baht/night.

Cheers

Tim

KLKOOL
24-05-2006, 06:24 PM
. Cannot blame WL...Generally, Japs have very good etiquette, attitude, gentlemanly, not sticky and of 'cos very deep pockets.

I tot cos the WL's like being tied up and made to do all the wierd shit we see in the JAV movies :D

ThaiHotels
26-05-2006, 07:04 PM
Received Promotion Price from Regency Hotel Hat Yai.

Now till 31 July 06.

Regency Wing (old) Standard without ABF only 636 Baht/night.

Royal Wing (new) Deluxe without ABF only 954 Baht/night.

Cheers

Tim

We have added Sakura Grand View Hotel.

Price is 901 Thai baht/room only standard room.

Lee Gardens Plaza has the hotel info up already. All the rest hotel info is being prepared and will be up soon.

However, you can still book all hotels now, regardless of the hotel info or not.

Cheers

Tim