PDA

View Full Version : Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

sammysam
17-08-2010, 10:54 PM
Apology If its a stupid question or i believe already asked before somewhere (but i cannot find):↲does the color of the "ball" next to the nickname represents something? Green means online? Something like that...

sammyboyfor
18-08-2010, 03:21 AM
Apology If its a stupid question or i believe already asked before somewhere (but i cannot find):↲does the color of the "ball" next to the nickname represents something? Green means online? Something like that...

Do a mouseover.

Big Sexy
18-08-2010, 08:27 AM
green equals user online
red equals user offline
grey equals user in invisible mode

Invisible mode allows you to browse the forums without appearing in the 'Currently Active Users' lists.
to activate that click on your usercp link > edit option > ticked Invisible mode

leonard84
22-08-2010, 11:27 PM
Hi , just post a reply to a thread but did not see the update . please assist.

sammyboyfor
23-08-2010, 04:30 AM

I give up! I don't know what else to do.:confused::(

Big Sexy
23-08-2010, 07:26 AM
why dont you check the first post of this thread..
you can find the answer there..

kimochimochi
23-08-2010, 05:37 PM
how to get out from moderation? i've been loittering for some time.. pls help!

Big Sexy
23-08-2010, 09:26 PM
here's a thought.
start to contribute.

sammyboyfor
24-08-2010, 03:21 AM

If you loiter without posting, you'll be under moderation forever. You need a certain number of posts per day before moderation is lifted.

darkloneknight
01-09-2010, 10:56 PM
Hi all bros,

Very new in this area (sex). Can enlighten me or point me in the direction as to where i can get the information on the abbreviations used (CIM etc) when the freelancers state the dos and don'ts.

Many thanks in advance for your help and assistance.

darkloneknight
01-09-2010, 11:16 PM
Hi all bros,

Very new in this area (sex). Can enlighten me or point me in the direction as to where i can get the information on the abbreviations used (CIM etc) when the freelancers state the dos and don'ts.

luks
02-09-2010, 12:08 AM
hi all bro

just join this forum. i tried posting replies and pm but does not seem to go through. Can someone help please. Thank you.

The Milk Man
02-09-2010, 12:43 AM
hi all bro

just join this forum. i tried posting replies and pm but does not seem to go through. Can someone help please. Thank you.

Ya me too. I get the message "you do not have access to this blah blah blah......". I am not trying to access anyone's private forum. Just intend to share my reply to the posts in some of the threads.

Northern
02-09-2010, 01:27 AM
Hi all bros,

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=155447

hi all bro

The M below your nick signifies that your are still under moderation. Your posts will come out later. After some posts over a 2 to 3 days, you will get unmoderated and your posts will become real time.

Ya me too. I get the message "you do not have access to this blah blah blah......". I am not trying to access anyone's private forum. Just intend to share my reply to the posts in some of the threads.

You were posting in the pics forum ?

Martian.C
02-09-2010, 11:26 PM
Hi, first off let me say I'm still figuring out where to post and which forum is for what etc - I've looked around and I honestly don't know where I should ask this question so maybe you can direct me to post on the right forum/thread?

I'm going to start my first cheonging session soon so I wanted to find out more about the "tipping" system i.e. how much bros usually tip (%) or like whether it's expected and tip to who and stuff - which forum should I post for that?

Otherwise, thanks! Great site.. just sorry I didn't discover this site sooner! :P

sammyboyfor
03-09-2010, 06:59 AM
I'm going to start my first cheonging session soon so I wanted to find out more about the "tipping" system i.e. how much bros usually tip (%) or like whether it's expected and tip to who and stuff - which forum should I post for that?

Otherwise, thanks! Great site.. just sorry I didn't discover this site sooner! :P

Tipping is not required.

Big Sexy
03-09-2010, 08:06 AM
tipping is not a requirement..
and it is really up to you to decide on the amount if you
really wish to tip them.

kimochimochi
03-09-2010, 06:47 PM
thanks bro..

sammyboyfor
09-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Is sponsorship a MUST for helping FL

Why do you want to help Fls??? If you're a kind soul, offer your help at an old folks home instead. They need it a lot more than some whore.

wu_sponsorship?
09-09-2010, 02:21 PM
Why do you want to help Fls??? If you're a kind soul, offer your help at an old folks home instead. They need it a lot more than some whore.

Funny. Why my posting is alway being deleted. No freedom of words?

Let me put it this way. Is sponsor a MUST for opening a thread in FL dome? Why some thread are being deleted within days while some after months or years still nothing happen? Must the TS be senior to do so?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=193854

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=142053

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=203342&page=4

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=162984&page=17

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=75823&page=84

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=190324&page=4

One nick 5 same thread
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=204768

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=205134

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=204665

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=204036

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=201543

sammyboyfor
09-09-2010, 03:09 PM
Let me put it this way. Is sponsor a MUST for opening a thread in FL dome? Why some thread are being deleted within days while some after months or years still nothing happen? Must the TS be senior to do so?

You haven't answered my question as to WHY you are starting threads to "help" FLs.

Are you a helpful person? Y/N

If the answer is "Y", do you help those in need? Y/N

If you don't bother helping those in need but only help FLs, please state your reasons for only helping FLs rather than those who really need help.

If you do help those in need, then I suggest you carry on doing so and let whores help themselves which they are perfectly capable of doing.

Regards.

wu_sponsorship?
09-09-2010, 04:10 PM
You haven't answered my question as to WHY you are starting threads to "help" FLs.

Are you a helpful person? Y/N

If the answer is "Y", do you help those in need? Y/N

If you don't bother helping those in need but only help FLs, please state your reasons for only helping FLs rather than those who really need help.

If you do help those in need, then I suggest you carry on doing so and let whores help themselves which they are perfectly capable of doing.

Regards.

Well boss, it seem you are avoiding my questions and asked unrelated question. Fine. I am not a helpful person and I likely will not help a FL for nothing. That why I agreed with the system that if you are helping a FL, you must pay sponsor to start a thread.

So, could you enlighten me on:

1.Is sponsor a MUST for opening a thread in FL dome? Y/N

If ans is Yes,

2.Why some thread are being deleted within days while some after months or years still nothing happen?

Because they are sponsor. Y/N (If yes, case close)

Because moderator yet to detect it, even though existing for months or years. Y/N

sammyboyfor
09-09-2010, 04:30 PM
Well boss, it seem you are avoiding my questions and asked unrelated question. Fine. I am not a helpful person and I likely will not help a FL for nothing. That why I agreed with the system that if you are helping a FL, you must pay sponsor to start a thread.

If you're trying to spam the forum with adverts and your spam is being removed, contact the moderator.

sammyboyfor
12-09-2010, 12:54 PM
still under moderation?

You need to contribute positively. A few one liners once every couple of weeks is not going to get you out of moderation.

w0ot
13-09-2010, 12:08 AM
hi, can i check how come my account only allows at total of 10 message store ?

neogeo2
13-09-2010, 06:13 PM
i sent in a couple of samples of pics of me and my gf to the email listed under the entry requirements for the private pics forum. However i'm not sure on what the procedure is now?

Do i wait until i receive an email back with approval or is there a period where i'm under moderation and can't view or post anything to that part of the forum?

Big Sexy
13-09-2010, 08:26 PM
it is because you are in moderation mode.

hi, can i check how come my account only allows at total of 10 message store ?

if u dont hear from the admin.. it probably means your
photos does not meet the requirements..
you can however wait a couple of days and then sent a pm to
sammyboyfor to check the status..

Do i wait until i receive an email back with approval or is there a period where i'm under moderation and can't view or post anything to that part of the forum?

sammyboyfor
14-09-2010, 03:28 AM
Thanks Big Sexy.
I'll just wait a couple of days , then PM sammyboyfor as you suggested to see what was lacking with the pictures.

Hundreds of applications for the private picture forum are received on a daily basis. It is not possible to reply to all.

Only those who are approved will receive a response.

sammyboyfor
16-09-2010, 03:37 AM
Hi guys, just a qns. There seems to be sth wrong with my pm. What ever pm I sent out, my sent items is still 0. And I don't seem to get any reply at all. Can any bro here knows what's wrong? Thanks in advance!

You need to check the option to keep a copy of sent PMs. It's in your user CP.

If you don't get a reply, it means the recipient can't be bothered to reply to you.

hpmah
20-09-2010, 01:41 AM
Recently I got zapped for quite a few times....though not v justifiable zap...but nothing much i can do.
Now points is -1 and my PM box shrinked from 1000 to 10 messages.
What can I do?

sammyboyfor
20-09-2010, 03:42 AM
Recently I got zapped for quite a few times....though not v justifiable zap...but nothing much i can do.
Now points is -1 and my PM box shrinked from 1000 to 10 messages.
What can I do?

Once you get back into positive territory, you're PM box capacity will be restored to 256. (not 1000)

LevusJovi
01-10-2010, 02:03 PM
One question : How do we become a forum consultant like Big Sexy? That is a real cool title :D

Big Sexy
02-10-2010, 07:31 AM
u could either buy it or
have constructive posts in the forum for 10 years.:D

One question : How do we become a forum consultant like Big Sexy? That is a real cool title :D

block11
02-10-2010, 10:29 AM
hmmm... i think the forum Calender is unable to go beyond 2009 http://www.sammyboyforum.com/calendar.php

any advice? :p

Schon
06-10-2010, 02:38 PM
Hi Big Sexy,

I am new here...I would like to delete my post after posting...

Could you pls help, hope you don't get annoyed....

I hv read and it says I can click on the "edit" button, but just could not find it...

Appreciate your help...thanks alot....

Big Sexy
06-10-2010, 09:58 PM
mate.. u cannot delete a post.
u can however edit it within a grace period.

Could you pls help, hope you don't get annoyed....

Schon
07-10-2010, 04:33 PM
mate.. u cannot delete a post.
u can however edit it within a grace period.

Hi Big Sexy

Wat do you mean by edit it within a grace period. Can you guide me along...
Many Thanks...

sammyboyfor
07-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Hi Big Sexy

Wat do you mean by edit it within a grace period. Can you guide me along...
Many Thanks...

You have a whole hour to edit your post. The edit button disappears after that. This gives you ample time to correct errors or recompose all or part of the message.

EmoReborn
09-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Greetings!

I would like to know what can I do to start posting replies in other section.

I have created this account quite some time back.

And suggestions? :D

Thanks in advance for my noobness.

sammyboyfor
10-10-2010, 03:22 AM
Greetings!

I would like to know what can I do to start posting replies in other section.

I have created this account quite some time back.

And suggestions? :D

Thanks in advance for my noobness.

You can start anytime you want. There are no restrictions.

JX83
11-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Hi how do i start post pictures inside the The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza? I tried to post reply in other people topics to post pictures up but it seems that i can't.. Any way to post up the pics other then starting a new 1?

sammyboyfor
11-10-2010, 05:44 PM
Hi how do i start post pictures inside the The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza? I tried to post reply in other people topics to post pictures up but it seems that i can't.. Any way to post up the pics other then starting a new 1?

Start your own thread.

petshopboy
12-10-2010, 01:24 AM
bros can u help me in the pm thing? seems like i can't pm anyone... thanks

sammyboyfor
12-10-2010, 02:24 AM
bros can u help me in the pm thing? seems like i can't pm anyone... thanks

Read the stickies. All the info is there.

Aishiteiru
12-10-2010, 04:07 AM
Please understand that not everyone so expert like some of those SNR BROS here. I suggest that those SNR BROS dun go around zapping ppl of pts for quoting the whole post.

First, the system neither tell us cannot do so, nor automatically append the post itself when we reply. You SNR BROS are so experience, give us jnrs a chance.

One qtn, will you do the same on other snr bros too???
If you do not, you are like a bully and your action irks me!

Opss... i m very sorry, please dun zap me again for posting in newbies helpline. :mad:

sammyboyfor
12-10-2010, 08:50 AM
First, the system neither tell us cannot do so, nor automatically append the post itself when we reply.

Yes it does. When you do a mouseover of the "quote" button, the instructions "Don't quote whole post unnecessarily" appear. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=5296161

If you don't wish to quote any portion of the post, then simply use the "Post Reply" button.

SinDellman
12-10-2010, 10:12 AM
something strange happened to my points. I had about 60 points the last time I came here with the power of 3 and today, it changed to minus 56 points and power to 0 ! Now my pm box from 250+ has been cut to 10 :confused:

can you help me to look into this?
or let me know who i can turn to for help.

me, so sad, so sad now:confused:

Thanks.

sammyboyfor
12-10-2010, 01:28 PM
can you help me to look into this?

Violation of para 8 of http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407

Details are as follows :

SinDellman zaps bastardlover 20:54, 5th Oct 2010 -2 fucking idiot
SinDellman zaps justwanadoit 01:49, 10th Oct 2010 -2 Fuck u

Aishiteiru
13-10-2010, 02:00 AM
Ok, know this function now.
The thing is, how do you determine necessary or not necessary?

Aren't some snr bros also quoting whole post too? Or this is not meant for jnr bros?

It is strange that I got picked up by these 3 gentleman all for the same post.
One of them is your crocoach consultant.

sammyboyfor
13-10-2010, 02:57 AM
Ok, know this function now.
The thing is, how do you determine necessary or not necessary?

Aren't some snr bros also quoting whole post too? Or this is not meant for jnr bros?

Anyone who quotes the whole post will get their points deducted. The only difference is that seniors usually have points to spare.

When you quote a post, just retain the portion(s) relevant to your reply.

If you don't like the way this forum is run by him, go somewhere else.:rolleyes:

Big Sexy
13-10-2010, 03:09 PM
i neg you because you quoted a very long post.
i left the reason and my nick ..
if u find that hard to swallow..
here;s a thought
why dont u read the first post in this thread?:rolleyes:
--------------
A warm welcome to you all...Should you have any questions with regards to the usage to the forum or need any advice..... please post it here....
Before we begin.... Click on the link below

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou
------------------

It is strange that I got picked up by these 3 gentleman all for the same post.

vaxva
14-10-2010, 06:32 PM
hi, i join these forum sometime back but always unable to speakup

example i cannot post reply here
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=209958&page=5

but Posting Rules below that forum write, i can post reply, why?

thank you.

sammyboyfor
15-10-2010, 02:36 AM
hi, i join these forum sometime back but always unable to speakup

example i cannot post reply here
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=209958&page=5

What error message do you get when you try to post a reply?

Big Sexy
15-10-2010, 08:39 AM
did u do it correctly??
to post a reply.
click on the 'quote' button..

otherwise like sam said.. if you did encounter any error message,
post it here.

but Posting Rules below that forum write, i can post reply, why?

vanram
27-10-2010, 03:12 AM
I read that you get 1 power for every year that you are a member. I've been a member since 2006 and yet have 0 power. also, how to earn Rep points?

sammyboyfor
27-10-2010, 03:41 AM
I read that you get 1 power for every year that you are a member. I've been a member since 2006 and yet have 0 power. also, how to earn Rep points?

Read the very first line. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407

You need at least 35 rep points before power kicks in. You only have 10 at the moment.

vanram
27-10-2010, 04:46 AM
1. Everyone starts with 15 reputation points and reputation power of 0. When a reputation score of 35 is reached, reputation power becomes 1.

2. If reputation becomes 0 or negative, moderation starts. this will prevent newbies from being zapped too quickly for one stupid mistake. However, this is no reason to stop posting. The only difference is that there will be delay before your posts appear as the will have to be cleared from the moderation queue.

I read the above, but if everyone starts with 15 points, how did i end up with 10 points?? my 2nd part was not answered, How to earn rep points??

Thanks for helping..

Big Sexy
27-10-2010, 06:10 AM
you registered in an era where everyone starts with 10.
if you want the rep points, you need to have constructive contributions.

I read the above, but if everyone starts with 15 points, how did i end up with 10 points?? my 2nd part was not answered, How to earn rep points??

Thanks for helping..

sammyboyfor
27-10-2010, 08:23 AM
How to earn rep points??

You earn reputation points by posting messages which please other members.

sammyboyfor
27-10-2010, 11:54 AM
same problem for me...... I thought you could post a pic in the newbies forum?

Yes images can be posted in this section. The instructions regarding how to do this are all in the sticky threads.

http://dezignus.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/vectorsexygirls.jpg

Bigkuss
29-10-2010, 07:21 PM
How do I write an FR ? I am an Newbie, am I not allowed to write and FR ?
Please help.

sammyboyfor
30-10-2010, 01:50 AM
How do I write an FR ? I am an Newbie, am I not allowed to write and FR ?
Please help.

If you're not allowed to write an FR, then what do you call this post????:eek:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5352094#post5352094

whiteangelcsh
31-10-2010, 11:20 PM
Someone upz my reputation when i checked my UCP. How do i up him/her back? I searched the name of the sign-off but couldnt find it in the memberlist.

sammyboyfor
01-11-2010, 03:21 AM
Someone upz my reputation when i checked my UCP. How do i up him/her back? I searched the name of the sign-off but couldnt find it in the memberlist.

Your not supposed to "up someone back". You only up points for useful contributions to the forum.

Big Sexy
01-11-2010, 08:04 AM
i suggest you read all the stickies first.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407

opstop
11-11-2010, 03:47 PM
when I was allowed to view images?

sammyboyfor
11-11-2010, 03:55 PM
when I was allowed to view images?

There's no way I can tell. The database does not store that sort of information.

The best way of remembering when you were first allowed to view images is to try and think of a significant event on or close to that date.

Griffinx
15-11-2010, 01:51 PM
how long does e moderation last?

i have tried posting in some sub-forums and got e message tht the post will be moderated

sammyboyfor
15-11-2010, 04:17 PM

Shouldn't take long.... couple of days max if you continue to contribute.

Griffinx
15-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Shouldn't take long.... couple of days max if you continue to contribute.

thanks! was waiting to post FRs and i got a girl i really wana get hold of but too bad. Cannot send pm. =(

btw, how come i my points left with 9? initially was 15

sammyboyfor
15-11-2010, 05:26 PM
thanks! was waiting to post FRs and i got a girl i really wana get hold of but too bad. Cannot send pm. =(

btw, how come i my points left with 9? initially was 15

Your FR is here.... http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5403435#post5403435

Big Sexy
15-11-2010, 05:30 PM
u need to start to contribute..
postings in the newbie seciton will not get u out of moderation no matter
how many post u have here..

read the stickies..

i have tried posting in some sub-forums and got e message tht the post will be moderated

Griffinx
15-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Your FR is here.... http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5403435#post5403435

thanks! sorry for being to pesky and anxious. my apologies

Griffinx
15-11-2010, 05:41 PM
u need to start to contribute..
postings in the newbie seciton will not get u out of moderation no matter
how many post u have here..

read the stickies..

thanks for the heads up. sorry if i come across as being too pesky.. :o

peterfox
15-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Hi,

Do contributions of photos (safe for work kind, but of course, also not the usual ones that everyone has seen before on sggirls and such) count? Or is it limited to FRs?

Thanks

Big Sexy
15-11-2010, 11:53 PM
pictures(no gay, no guy please) and FR are welcome..
and if you u are posting stories..
make sure it is original

Hi,

Do contributions of photos (safe for work kind, but of course, also not the usual ones that everyone has seen before on sggirls and such) count? Or is it limited to FRs?

Thanks

Lieutenant_Thai
17-11-2010, 06:45 AM
Hello there, sorry for disturbing. I have a question, how do you have those bottom permanent post such as

1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.
4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.

Big Sexy
17-11-2010, 09:11 AM
that is what we call signature
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1483667&postcount=27

Hello there, sorry for disturbing. I have a question, how do you have those bottom permanent post such as

yinyang
17-11-2010, 09:21 AM
hmm any locals doing housecalls?
You mean ones with stethoscopes, if you have some bad wind?:p

Lieutenant_Thai
17-11-2010, 03:11 PM
that is what we call signature

Thanks alot for your help Big Sexy. :)

Alf1977
02-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Who are the administrators? Any email?

Or how to I report a thread if I find it offensive?

Help appreciated.

sammyboyfor
02-12-2010, 12:39 PM
Who are the administrators? Any email?

Or how to I report a thread if I find it offensive?

Help appreciated.

You may find it offensive but others may find it very enjoyable. :p

illusions
15-12-2010, 01:17 PM
hi, i have a problem with sending PM. whenever i send a PM, after i click send, the PM doesn't go through. It doesn't appear in my sent/out box and the person doesn't recieve it. help!

Big Sexy
15-12-2010, 01:37 PM
How did u know your pm didnt go thru??
and did u activate the option to have a copy of the pm saved in your Sent Items folder???

hi, i have a problem with sending PM. whenever i send a PM, after i click send, the PM doesn't go through. It doesn't appear in my sent/out box and the person doesn't recieve it. help!

Big Sexy
20-12-2010, 11:01 PM
EP=expired membership to the private section..
here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)

May I know what does (ep) means behind the nick of samaster?
kindly advice. Thank you

VannDaman
24-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Hello SBF !! Newb question before venturing out to 'real' postings:

Where are the 'legal' areas to play in SG ?? I know Geylang, but I heard also Desker, Petain, etc were ALSO legal areas.

Can you let me know for sure which areas ARE legal here ??

Thanx !!! V

sammyboyfor
27-12-2010, 05:21 AM
Hi... just wondering why I couldn't view my message in the sent items folder when I sent someone a PM? It says there are no messages. Also, how long does it take a mod to approve posts? Thanks

You need to save a copy to the "sent items" folder. The option is in your user CP.

It shouldn't take more than a couple of hours for your messages to be approved as the process is automated.

However, if you spam the forum with advertisements, your account will end up being suspended. If you want to sell your products or services, please contact the moderator.

TechnoKid
27-12-2010, 10:24 PM
Hi Boss or big sexy can i ask what the letter M , P or EP behind the samster nick stand for? thanks

Big Sexy
28-12-2010, 10:44 PM
do a search... it is somewhere in this thread..

m= under moderation
p = private section membership
ep = access to private section has expired.

Hi Boss or big sexy can i ask what the letter M , P or EP behind the samster nick stand for? thanks .

TechnoKid
28-12-2010, 10:54 PM
OKie sorry bro big sexy , thanks for the informations again. I got you , will do a search properly before asking ,sorry..

gguy000
29-12-2010, 10:51 PM
hi boss,

I just posted a FR today and I understand that it is subject to review by the moderator. Just kinda curious, cause it has been close to at least 30mins since I last posted and it had not appear in the thread yet. Is this considered the norm?

Really appreciate your advice.

Thanks in advance

sammyboyfor
30-12-2010, 02:24 AM
Really appreciate your advice.

I have a life. I don't sit in front of my computer 24 hours a day. Give me a break please. :D

Ah Shua
04-01-2011, 09:51 PM
hi just want to ask what is code red means?

sammyboyfor
05-01-2011, 01:54 AM
hi just want to ask what is code red means?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_Red

Ai Launch Liao
08-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Hi bro Big Sexy,

okay my newbie question is:

How to change/amend my nick ?

Thank you

sammyboyfor
08-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Hi bro Big Sexy,

okay my newbie question is:

How to change/amend my nick ?

Thank you

You cannot change an existing nick. However, you can abandon the nick and register a new one of your choice.

vanram
20-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Hi Boss,

I've noticed the word samster below everyone's Nick but I've just noticed one with the word 'fake?''. What does that word stand for? Is it a warning to the rest of us?

Just a bit curious..

Thanks

Vanram

PS, I wrongly posted this question in the rep points thread. Sorry..

confusion
20-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Hi sammyboy,
how do i delete my this existing account?
Due to personal reason, i need to delete this account, please advise...

kristoa7
24-01-2011, 07:20 PM
Sori ah.How do one up someone points here?:p:D

Thank Chu

Big Sexy
25-01-2011, 07:28 AM
it is at the first page of this thread.. read it..
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1447237&postcount=2

Sori ah.How do one up someone points here?:p:D

Thank Chu

bestbest
25-01-2011, 03:04 PM
it is at the first page of this thread.. read it..

BS, welcome back. BB :)

majorcanon
31-01-2011, 06:38 PM
hi, can someone help me please? i set my forum layout to 'mobile', and now i can't get out of it. The functions of the mobile layout are very limited.

sammyboyfor
31-01-2011, 06:46 PM
hi, can someone help me please? i set my forum layout to 'mobile', and now i can't get out of it. The functions of the mobile layout are very limited.

Log out and log back in again.

majorcanon
31-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Log out and log back in again.

hi sammyboyfor, I tried already afew times. Even cleared my cookies and cache, even tried another computer, but all the same. Once I login to my account, it will become the mobile layout. Any other ideas?

update: Woah i got it! I went to editsignature and changed the address to editoptions instead. a fluke shot, but i got it!

stinkaporean
11-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Hi Admin, can you please remove the moderated status of my new nick so that I can start contributing in the link plaza.

My old nick was corrupted and you asked me to make a new one. But it's been months since I registered this one but I still cannot post anything. :(

Big Sexy
11-02-2011, 05:18 PM
it is automatic... u need to start to contribute to get out of moderation.
usually 5-10 posts will do the trick. read the stickies...

Hi Admin, can you please remove the moderated status of my new nick so that I can start contributing in the link plaza.

My old nick was corrupted and you asked me to make a new one. But it's been months since I registered this one but I still cannot post anything. :(

sammyboyfor
11-02-2011, 06:13 PM

There is nothing to stop you from starting a thread in the link exchange plaza. The only difference is that moderation may delay the appearance of your message by a couple of hours.

gangan
13-02-2011, 07:10 PM
Hi Moderator, I accidentally reset my primary account password. The system said will send the reset password to my mailbox but I still no receive yet. Can kindly check for me ? Acc ID : fusimck

Thank you.

sammyboyfor
14-02-2011, 03:30 AM
Hi Moderator, I accidentally reset my primary account password. The system said will send the reset password to my mailbox but I still no receive yet. Can kindly check for me ? Acc ID : fusimck

Thank you.

I have sent you a new one.

fuckmyass
14-02-2011, 02:20 PM
Hi, may i know how can i change my username ? Thanks !

Do PM me:)

sammyboyfor
14-02-2011, 04:00 PM

User names cannot be changed. If you don't like the one you have, just abandon it and register a new account with a different email address.

Glob
14-02-2011, 06:04 PM

Dude......I am really Laughing My Ass Off at your nick. Why did you choose such a nick ? Were you testing it or something ?? Really, laughing until tears coming to my eyes at your nick and post........

fazer6s
14-02-2011, 09:09 PM

Dude......I am really Laughing My Ass Off at your nick. Why did you choose such a nick ? Were you testing it or something ?? Really, laughing until tears coming to my eyes at your nick and post........

Changing it to fuck my ass harder :D

Sorry bro just couldn't help it

gangan
14-02-2011, 11:02 PM
I have sent you a new one.

Dear sir, may I know where are u send to ?
I can't find in my mailbox... do you mind to PM me the default password to this ID?
I'm willing to provide any evidence to prove that ID belong to me...

thank you.

mynameisbwian
15-02-2011, 12:36 AM
hi sammyboyfor, I tried already afew times. Even cleared my cookies and cache, even tried another computer, but all the same. Once I login to my account, it will become the mobile layout. Any other ideas?

update: Woah i got it! I went to editsignature and changed the address to editoptions instead. a fluke shot, but i got it!

You are a star! I've been cursing the day I set to mobile and found I couldn't change back.

Thanks for the tip. Smart of you to find it.

stinkaporean
15-02-2011, 10:42 PM
it is automatic... u need to start to contribute to get out of moderation.
usually 5-10 posts will do the trick. read the stickies...

There is nothing to stop you from starting a thread in the link exchange plaza. The only difference is that moderation may delay the appearance of your message by a couple of hours.

Thanks for the tips, I see people replying the threads with their contribution and that's why I was wondering.

savja
19-02-2011, 07:30 PM
Sorry if this is already part of FAQ: how do I search across forums?

Are there any sub-forums for sri lankan houses / girls?

tia.

sammyboyfor
20-02-2011, 04:04 AM

tia.

Use the "advanced search" option in the main search tab at the top of the forum.

There is no specific section for sri lankan whores.

Big Sexy
20-02-2011, 07:20 AM
mate.. i know the hyperlink are messed up..
i will get it fix soon..
but do spent time to readup this thread...
u can find alot of answers here..

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4157921&postcount=857

tia.

savja
20-02-2011, 01:44 PM
Thank you Sammyboy and BigSexy. I could have sworn that the links for search did not show up on the first day (when I wrote that post). Perhaps my account wasn't fully activated? Now they seem to be right there.

Thanks for the info.

gangan
20-02-2011, 01:47 PM
Dear Moderator,

Please help me to take back my previous ID password, as all the contacts are inside the inbox....

thank you...

WonderBee
26-02-2011, 04:45 PM
Dear sir ,

Would like to check why does it take so long to receive my activation codes ? I registered a few days ago but only managed to receive them today.

Thanks and cheers.

sammyboyfor
26-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Dear sir ,

Would like to check why does it take so long to receive my activation codes ? I registered a few days ago but only managed to receive them today.

Thanks and cheers.

Activation codes are sent immediately.

When you first registered on 18 Feb 2011, you entered your email address as "[email protected]" The activation code would have been sent to that address (assuming it existed).

On 26 Feb 2011, you changed your email from "[email protected]" to "[email protected]" and activated your account using the activation code that you received.

It appears pretty obvious that the first email address that you entered does not exist as the database shows that the email to that address bounced. That's the reason why you didn't receive the first activation code.

WonderBee
26-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Activation codes are sent immediately.

When you first registered on 18 Feb 2011, you entered your email address as "[email protected]" The activation code would have been sent to that address (assuming it existed).

On 26 Feb 2011, you changed your email from "[email protected]" to "[email protected]" and activated your account using the activation code that you received.

It appears pretty obvious that the first email address that you entered does not exist as the database shows that the email to that address bounced. That's the reason why you didn't receive the first activation code.

Thank you sir for your quick reply. I have checked my first email since I registered everyday . Luckily I managed to replace another email
today. Hence I am able to receive my activation codes today.

Thanks and cheers . Have a good weekend.

p0rnking23
27-02-2011, 01:56 AM
i want to edit some post but i can't do it... the edit function don't appear

atee
27-02-2011, 10:16 AM
Good Morning Boss

As I am already out of moderation, how is it I could not PM to samsters? I tried to PM and after submitted the post, a check at my "sent item", theres no message there?

Cheers & Thank u.

Big Sexy
27-02-2011, 10:30 AM
read here

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5495994&postcount=862

I tried to PM and after submitted the post, a check at my "sent item", theres no message there?

atee
27-02-2011, 10:43 AM
Done! :)

Thank U, bro Big Sexy. And have a nice weekend.

Cheers!

caveboi
28-02-2011, 12:27 AM
Hi, i realised i can't post replies in the link exchange plaza. Is there a requirement i need to hit before being able to post there?

Thanks for the help!

*edit*
Ah its ok. i realised i got to post some replies in other forums in order to get out of moderation. I didn't know i was still under moderation. :)

sammyboyfor
28-02-2011, 04:41 AM
If you want to post in the pix exchange plaza, start your own thread. Don't mess up threads started by others.

Hi, i realised i can't post replies in the link exchange plaza. Is there a requirement i need to hit before being able to post there?

Thanks for the help!

*edit*
Ah its ok. i realised i got to post some replies in other forums in order to get out of moderation. I didn't know i was still under moderation. :)

DeadlyViper
28-02-2011, 02:38 PM
Boss or moderator your forum has been invaded by spammers in the picture exchange plaza.

Big Sexy
28-02-2011, 03:20 PM
where?? i dont see it...
please provide the link(s). thanks

Boss or moderator your forum has been invaded by spammers in the picture exchange plaza.

DeadlyViper
28-02-2011, 05:02 PM
where?? i dont see it...
please provide the link(s). thanks

Too many links and too many threads but I managed to list down some nicks for your reference .

Khoiphuc ; thanga ; lehai ; tieuxuyen ; caoyeu ; mongdien ; ursus222 ; cuongli ,

There might be more out there.

Big Sexy
28-02-2011, 07:11 PM
what is wrong with their post?
i dont see anything unusual.:confused:

Too many links and too many threads but I managed to list down some nicks for your reference .
Khoiphuc ; thanga ; lehai ; tieuxuyen ; caoyeu ; mongdien ; ursus222 ; cuongli

p0rnking23
28-02-2011, 11:25 PM
i want to share a lot of pix but i can't do it... it always says "You are limited to using 4 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again."

how can i share more pix on a single post?

is it possible?

and is it possible to edit post? because i can't seem to edit old post

sammyboyfor
01-03-2011, 02:02 AM
how can i share more pix on a single post?

is it possible?

Too many pix in a thread take forever to load. I therefore set a limit of 4 per post.

However, you can post as many images you want in a thread as long as it's 4 at a time.

p0rnking23
01-03-2011, 03:18 AM
Too many pix in a thread take forever to load. I therefore set a limit of 4 per post.

However, you can post as many images you want in a thread as long as it's 4 at a time.

only big pictures take forever to load... I think you should install an auto image resizer bro because i can see a lot of thread with very huge pictures and the thread takes forever to load... just a suggestion

sammyboyfor
01-03-2011, 09:40 AM
only big pictures take forever to load... I think you should install an auto image resizer bro because i can see a lot of thread with very huge pictures and the thread takes forever to load... just a suggestion

Not a single image in the picture/link exchange section is served from sammyboyforum.com

All the images are hotlinked from other servers and how long they take to load all depends upon the size of the file and the performance of the server they are hotlinked from.

I can't resize files that aren't on my server.

sammyboyfor
01-03-2011, 03:29 PM
yes bro you can.. you can use the ncode image resizer a vbulletin plugin... it will resize any picture posted on the forum no matter where it is hosted

It does nothing for the download times as the image still has to be downloaded from the host server before ncode can process the image for display.

NCODE IMAGE RESIZER FOR VBULLETIN 3.6.0
version: 1.0.1

I. What does it do
This plugin enables you to automatically resize every user-posted image which is larger than given dimensions. Users can choose the maximum dimensions and the resize method to use.
The resize methods are:
- No resizing
- Enlargement in the same document
- Enlargement in the same window (replacing the forum thread document)
- Enlargement in a new window

It also adds an information bar (which is not displayed when the image is too small) giving information about the original dimensions and filesize. Filesize is only supported on Internet Explorer, other browsers don't reveal this information through javascript.

II. What does it not do
- It does not do server side resizing of images. Everything is done clientside
- It does not prevent long loading times. The images have to be downloaded completely by the client before the script can resize them.

sammyboyfor
02-03-2011, 05:23 PM
ahh ok... i thought it will resize and no need for the file to load completely

by the way bro.. how can i edit my post? because some of my links went dead

If the links go dead, just repost the updated ones.

Big Sexy
02-03-2011, 06:06 PM
No you are not allowed to edit your post..
Do like sam said... j
ust make a new post.

repost in a new post? so editing of post is really impossible?

avabot56
03-03-2011, 03:49 PM
shit. i changed e thing to mobile view. now i can't change back. how?

Big Sexy
03-03-2011, 04:27 PM
try log out and login again..
if it doesnt work.. someone else post an alternative in this thread.. try read the last few pages.. it should be there..;)

shit. i changed e thing to mobile view. now i can't change back. how?

avabot56
03-03-2011, 04:34 PM
try log out and login again..
if it doesnt work.. someone else post an alternative in this thread.. try read the last few pages.. it should be there..;)

not working.. need to access settings. bt nt in e usercp

bearbear87
04-03-2011, 12:45 PM
hi, i have a qn. I'm new here n under moderation. Can i still send pm normally? Cos i dont find my sent pms in the sent folder. Thanks

sammyboyfor
04-03-2011, 01:09 PM
hi, i have a qn. I'm new here n under moderation. Can i still send pm normally? Cos i dont find my sent pms in the sent folder. Thanks

Saving a copy of your sent PMs is an option in the user CP.

Big Sexy
04-03-2011, 01:11 PM
read this sticky..

click on usercp
> edit option
> tick "When sending private messages the forum can make a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder."

waiwaiz
04-03-2011, 01:32 PM

not working.. need to access settings. bt nt in e usercp

answer as above.......

happy321
06-04-2011, 12:42 AM
Is pixslam down? Can't access

Offspring
18-04-2011, 07:23 AM
Mate. Can't reply your pm.

Big Sexy
18-04-2011, 07:59 AM
mate..create a new nick..;)

Big Sexy
18-04-2011, 04:08 PM
mate, use a new nick to pm me..;)

Offspring
18-04-2011, 05:32 PM
mate, use a new nick to pm me..;)

Bro. I practice monogamy. I have only ONE wife and one nick. How then? Lol. :D

hansip
23-04-2011, 02:54 AM
Ok, i'm understand !!:cool:

debauchee
24-04-2011, 03:07 PM
how do you define profanities? when someone left the word "fuck" when they zap you, does that count?

Big Sexy
24-04-2011, 03:39 PM
anyone who doesnt read the stickies..
read here
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407

how do you define profanities? when someone left the word "fuck" when they zap you, does that count?

ladylill2
26-04-2011, 05:32 PM
This guy have ads at his sign. Do you accept it?
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5885541&postcount=29

kst24
30-04-2011, 10:05 AM
Test Test!

Big Sexy
03-05-2011, 08:34 AM
How to start a poll?

you can only start a poll in the poll forum,
click here to go to the poll forum (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)

Step 1 Click on the start new thread button

Step 2 enter the necessary information and then scroll down the page

Step 3 enter the necessary information and then click on submit

Big Sexy
03-05-2011, 09:16 AM
How to subscribe to a thread

you can receive email notification when there is a new post in the thread you subscribed, to subscribe to a thread, do the following.

Step 1 Goto the thread you wish to subscribe.
Step 2 Goto any post and then click on the quote button.
Step 3. select subscribe from the dropdown box and click submit

Big Sexy
03-05-2011, 09:29 AM
How to rate a thread
Note : those in moderation mode will not be able to rate a thread

Step 1 Go to the thread you wish to rate.
Step 2. At the top right corner of the thread. Click on the rate thread dropdown menu.
Step 3. rate the thread

Big Sexy
03-05-2011, 09:52 AM
How to add another member to your friend's list.

Step 1 click on the member's nick and then select view public profile from the dropdown list.
Step 2. click on the "friends" tab
Step 3. Do the following.

Step 4. Click Yes to confirm

Zecker
08-05-2011, 01:53 PM
New chiongster here. What are the stuff you say to the hotel staff pertaining to booking transit room? How's the process like. Thanks in advance

yinyang
08-05-2011, 02:02 PM
What are the stuff you say to the hotel staff pertaining to booking transit room? How's the process like.
Just wink, your eyes say it all. Show your ID (and your dosh). SOP:p

MouseyUndead
23-05-2011, 12:01 AM
Hi... I saw this posted on my thread... And i hope to know if this is true... If so can i be provided with a link to read it??

Normally exchanges of recent pics is a requirement via pm, but this is for samsters with at least 3 years of sexual experience.

For Virgin (brokebacks excluded cos this is not a gay forum) with only hands-on experience, he or she MUST post his/her most recent pics in his thread.

Frm
Mousey

Ichigo_Kurosaki
23-05-2011, 01:00 AM
Hi... I saw this posted on my thread... And i hope to know if this is true... If so can i be provided with a link to read it??

Normally exchanges of recent pics is a requirement via pm, but this is for samsters with at least 3 years of sexual experience.

For Virgin (brokebacks excluded cos this is not a gay forum) with only hands-on experience, he or she MUST post his/her most recent pics in his thread.

Frm
Mousey

You forgotten to link your virgin if it's true "Virgin looking for FB" thread

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/

:D:p

MouseyUndead
23-05-2011, 08:26 AM
You forgotten to link your virgin if it's true "Virgin looking for FB" thread

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/

:D:p

The same guy confirming what he says is true is not exactly reliable lolz...

Frm
Mousey

Ichigo_Kurosaki
23-05-2011, 10:06 AM
The same guy confirming what he says is true is not exactly reliable lolz...

Read between my lines, I am not here to confirm anything for a "virgin" seeking free sex :D :p

Reoxy
27-05-2011, 03:32 PM
Read between my lines, I am not here to confirm anything for a "virgin" seeking free sex :D :p

Some take things too seriously.

pkejri2007
27-05-2011, 04:01 PM
hi

i am in singapore or 5-8th of june..

need some help in finding soapy massage and hotel in call massages...

can someone please help me

Reoxy
27-05-2011, 05:17 PM
hi

i am in singapore or 5-8th of june..

need some help in finding soapy massage and hotel in call massages...

can someone please help me

For Legal Prostitutes: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

For Free-Lancers:
1. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19
2. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28
3. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29

Kindly do a thorough research of above threads before posting or asking for contacts to prevent getting unnecessary zaps/ flaming.

Pls do not come back in to ask for contacts. All requests for contacts should be directed to the relevant service providers or Thread Starters.

johnhailey
03-06-2011, 02:16 AM
hi im new here and im going for a vaction and i want to post thread but it needs ur confirmation..could u confirm it thx

sammyboyfor
03-06-2011, 05:05 AM
hi im new here and im going for a vaction and i want to post thread but it needs ur confirmation..could u confirm it thx

You have already started plenty of threads.... ALL ON THE SAME SUBJECT!:eek:

Big Sexy
03-06-2011, 07:42 AM
you should read the first page of this sticky.. post 23 to be exact.

sugizoX
07-06-2011, 01:32 AM
Hi,

I've joined SBF 5years back. always been on and off the forum just that i never posted anything before. so now when i try to post, it states that i'm under moderation, but based on the automate program my moderation will almost be impossible to get lifted as i've never posted in like 5years. anyone can help? thanks.

sugizox

sugizoX
07-06-2011, 01:49 AM
Sorry just another question. So if the moderation gets lifted, will i still be able to see my previous posts or do i have to retype everything again? thanks

sammyboyfor
07-06-2011, 05:41 AM
Hi,

I've joined SBF 5years back. always been on and off the forum just that i never posted anything before. so now when i try to post, it states that i'm under moderation, but based on the automate program my moderation will almost be impossible to get lifted as i've never posted in like 5years. anyone can help? thanks.

sugizox

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5793350&highlight=moderation#post5793350

Sorry just another question. So if the moderation gets lifted, will i still be able to see my previous posts or do i have to retype everything again? thanks

What on earth lead you to come up with such a bizarre question?

sugizoX
07-06-2011, 09:35 AM
Ok I can see my posts already thanks bro sammyboyfor

ThaiBeautiful
11-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Hello all newbies!!!

d74wa_03
13-07-2011, 02:18 PM
hello there samster... its been a while since i'm going to spore again

however... this time I tempted on trying new thing, which is booking a Local SG FL gals.... and here is my questions :

is it safe to call the local FL to my hotel, in which i'll be staying (2-3days long)
what is Singapore's rules about having a guest in our hotel room, or we/she can walk into the room without any problems

there are 2 hotels that I haven't decide yet where to stay... one in balestier and the other at nanson rd,

so... please... any info, recommendations, news will be appreciated...

cheers,

Big Sexy
13-07-2011, 06:12 PM
wrong section mate..
anyway the girl needs to register herself inorder to stay in the room

what is Singapore's rules about having a guest in our hotel room, or we/she can walk into the room without any problems

d74wa_03
14-07-2011, 03:20 AM
wrong section mate..
anyway the girl needs to register herself inorder to stay in the room

hmm can you enlighten me which section should I go ?

Big Sexy
14-07-2011, 07:22 AM
read the header..

the newbie forum is for newbie to do test post and ask questions regarding the forums.....this thread is for newbie to post any questions with regards to the usage of the forum .....

we dont provide any FL here...so i dont understand why you should ask such a question here...if you want FL, pm those okts in the Fldome forums, if you want to discuss on which hotel to stay or whether is it safe to engage with FL, post it in the adult discussion forum.., however i cant guarantee that you wont be zap...:D

hmm can you enlighten me which section should I go ?

d74wa_03
14-07-2011, 12:00 PM
read the header..

we dont provide any FL here...so i dont understand why you should ask such a question here...if you want FL, pm those okts in the Fldome forums, if you want to discuss on which hotel to stay or whether is it safe to engage with FL, post it in the adult discussion forum.., however i cant guarantee that you wont be zap...:D

:o truly sorry...its my mistake after all... i thought i could ask such question here (btw dun find any how to edit my previous post...)

please accept my apologies n just ignore me

cheers,

littleweewee
25-07-2011, 01:15 AM
Hi, I need help in posting in threads. When I tried to post a reply in a thread, I get this page where it says:

littleweewee, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
If you are trying to reply to a thread in the Link Exchange Plaza which was started by someone else, please use the Private Message feature instead.
If you are trying to access the pictures in the Private Picture Forum, you can't! Access to these pictures is by invitation only. [Terms and Conditions for Invitation].
You can also view the Private Pictures with a Value Packed Subscription.

I admit that all along I've been only a reader but now that I have something to contribute, I like to post them up. So now where do I go from here??

sammyboyfor
25-07-2011, 07:26 AM
Hi, I need help in posting in threads. When I tried to post a reply in a thread, I get this page where it says:

I admit that all along I've been only a reader but now that I have something to contribute, I like to post them up. So now where do I go from here??

Which thread are you trying to reply to?

Big Sexy
25-07-2011, 07:34 AM
while in moderation..you cant reply to a post in the picture exchange forum. you can however start a new thread there..

as for the private section .. you need to subscribe before u can view the pictures there..

you can post everywhere else, except that your post will not appear immediately.

walkswithwater
29-07-2011, 08:50 AM
I'm new to Singapore and seeking information on various massage therapies: juagen, urit batin, tantric, sensual, and traditional. What forum would be most appropriate to post in?

Big Sexy
29-07-2011, 08:48 PM
depends on the content..
either here
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21
or
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23

I'm new to Singapore and seeking information on various massage therapies: juagen, urit batin, tantric, sensual, and traditional. What forum would be most appropriate to post in?

walkswithwater
30-07-2011, 07:08 AM
When requesting contact information (for example, a massage recommendation) is it generally preferable to PM the thread starter or post the request in the body of the thread?

Big Sexy
30-07-2011, 07:50 AM
use the pm feature....
but if his inbox is full,
drop him a line in the thread..
that's the preferred way..

use the pmWhen requesting contact information (for example, a massage recommendation) is it generally preferable to PM the thread starter or post the request in the body of the thread?

walkswithwater
30-07-2011, 09:59 AM
use the pm feature....

use the pm

Thanks, BigSexy.

soaringboy
31-07-2011, 09:42 AM
hi, new to here got some question that im curious about.

should i like get a prepay card number instead of using the real number? but now isnt prepay need to register as well so people can still track you, any bros got unique method?

im wondering when FL say their 18 19 20.. how you know they are of legal age and not under 18?

sammyboyfor
31-07-2011, 10:19 AM
should i like get a prepay card number instead of using the real number? but now isnt prepay need to register as well so people can still track you, any bros got unique method?

im wondering when FL say their 18 19 20.. how you know they are of legal age and not under 18?

1. Purchase a prepay card in a country which doesn't mandate registration.

2. If you stick to FLs with grey hair, you don't have to worry about them being underage.

soaringboy
31-07-2011, 10:56 AM
hmm thanks for the answer:'3

but would they charge more since using other countries number and do people entertain foreign number?

lol to 2nd one, i dont think i have fetish in that kind of way yet (sorry if i insulted anyone who sway that way)

sammyboyfor
31-07-2011, 11:03 AM
but would they charge more since using other countries number and do people entertain foreign number?

lol to 2nd one, i dont think i have fetish in that kind of way yet (sorry if i insulted anyone who sway that way)

If I need contact someone, I call the number given. I couldn't care less what the country code is. Most people will use Skype or Viber anyway so cost is no longer an issue.

I am very offended by your discrimination towards the elderly. It's attitudes such as yours that have resulted in those over 40 being forced to work in McDonalds or drive taxis. :mad:

soaringboy
31-07-2011, 12:38 PM
40 is still young i suppose, im refering to those after retirement age of 60s upwards.

i would still consider 40s a cougar/milf and still be out having fun.

Big Sexy
31-07-2011, 04:15 PM
here is a thought..
why dont you just visit those legal house in gl?

meatbb
02-08-2011, 01:47 PM
use the pm feature....

use the pm

Bro big sexy, I did try several times to try to get some massagers ctc info, both via PM and post in thread. But unlucky, I got no response. Do the OKTs not want to give ctc to newbies? What should I do?

Thanks!

Big Sexy
02-08-2011, 03:47 PM
mate..i cant control that they want to give the contact to..
but if you start to contribute positively in the forum, u will get more rep points and getting contact wont be a problem anymore..

Bro big sexy, I did try several times to try to get some massagers ctc info, both via PM and post in thread. But unlucky, I got no response. Do the OKTs not want to give ctc to newbies? What should I do?

Thanks!

meatbb
02-08-2011, 03:55 PM
mate..i cant control that they want to give the contact to..
but if you start to contribute positively in the forum, u will get more rep points and getting contact wont be a problem anymore..

Thanks bro for you kindly reply.

slayerstrikebac
02-08-2011, 10:25 PM
Hi moderators , I think this guy is posting in the wrong section.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=246802

jgluv
22-08-2011, 06:50 PM
Any idea why I can't see pm in my sent folder? Am I missing something? Thanks for helping.

sammyboyfor
23-08-2011, 05:35 AM
Any idea why I can't see pm in my sent folder? Am I missing something? Thanks for helping.

User CP > [Settings and Options] Edit Options > [Messaging and Notification] tick "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default".

Big Sexy
23-08-2011, 06:10 AM
click on my signature.
question 39
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4171500&postcount=861

jgluv
25-08-2011, 01:08 AM
Thanks Sammy and Big Sexy.

merrygoround
10-09-2011, 10:27 PM
hi, anyone can tell me why I started a thread in the health ktv but my thread didn't came out after I click submit new thread.
thanks in advance:)

sammyboyfor
11-09-2011, 01:19 AM
hi, anyone can tell me why I started a thread in the health ktv but my thread didn't came out after I click submit new thread.
thanks in advance:)

Your thread is here :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6328038&highlight=#post6328038

merrygoround
11-09-2011, 10:19 AM
thanks sammyboy=)

modeldownload1
13-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Big bros

Cannot reply in this links thread. Have some model download files to share.
Very troublesome to keep on asking seniors to post for me or create a new thread which is duplicating

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=250740

Will appreciate it I can reply. Moderation - preview then approve - also can.

Thanks for your help.

Big Sexy
17-09-2011, 06:39 AM
U need to get out of moderation before u can post a reply in that forum.. U can start new thread though..
Big bros

Cannot reply in this links thread.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=250740

Thanks for your help.

semaphore
30-09-2011, 11:59 PM
thanks for this sticky. the reputation and power stuff takes a lot of getting used to :)

uhm, i'm a bit confused with another thread i read. can we post already or create a thread in the link exchange plaza?

thanks!

sammyboyfor
01-10-2011, 07:28 AM
thanks for this sticky. the reputation and power stuff takes a lot of getting used to :)

uhm, i'm a bit confused with another thread i read. can we post already or create a thread in the link exchange plaza?

thanks!

You can create your own thread in the link exchange plaza.

Big Sexy
01-10-2011, 08:27 AM
helpline number 47

Jasontan
02-10-2011, 12:32 AM
hi bro sammy..
i really dun under the short from code for the FL...
check with your bro have the like for all the code list??

semaphore
02-10-2011, 02:51 AM
helpline number 47[/url]
big help. thanks!

Big Sexy
02-10-2011, 08:04 AM
read the sticky
Abbreviations & Acronyms updated 15 Nov 2009 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=155447)

hi bro sammy..
i really dun under the short from code for the FL...
check with your bro have the like for all the code list??

semaphore
05-10-2011, 12:08 AM
helpline number 47

big sexy, i tried to create a thread in the link exchange to share pics but they aren't reflecting yet. is it because my posts are still being moderated?

thanks!

sammyboyfor
05-10-2011, 05:14 AM
big sexy, i tried to create a thread in the link exchange to share pics but they aren't reflecting yet. is it because my posts are still being moderated?

thanks!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=255056&highlight=

cupid xpress
05-10-2011, 05:25 PM
Dear Big Sexy & Big Boss...

I've read thru your newbies guide regarding posting new thread....
You mention some icon on the right hand top corner.... But it seems that it doesn't apprear on my screen....is it that I'm still under your supervision?

Now that I've a few rep point and power, I wish to return some favor to the brothers that help up my point last time..... Sad to say, I don't know how to upz them....

Also, I was zap by some senior bro here when I was a mere 15 point green horn. That I actually do feel a bit sour but never hurt too much....until I read the comment: "Hammer san thread, Fuck off"
For this, I a bit cannot take it liao....
Hope you can guide me to find who is the guys that use vulgar on me... I just want to clarify with him....

PS: Paisei, I really not very good in computer stuff and hence this hassle

Thank you very much & B/Rgds

sammyboyfor
05-10-2011, 06:26 PM
Also, I was zap by some senior bro here when I was a mere 15 point green horn. That I actually do feel a bit sour but never hurt too much....until I read the comment: "Hammer san thread, Fuck off"
For this, I a bit cannot take it liao....
Hope you can guide me to find who is the guys that use vulgar on me... I just want to clarify with him....

The nick that left those vulgar remarks is tattoohammer. The nick has been placed under moderation.

Points should not be awarded for returning favours. They should be used only to reward good posts. Refer to http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1697218&postcount=3

If I see you returning favours, I'll ZAP you.

Big Sexy
05-10-2011, 07:23 PM
there are afew scenario which you wont be able to add/deducted rep points even though you qualified..

1. post that are more than 48 hours ago( the add/deduct icon will disappear after the 48hour grace period).

2. post that are in the soccer section.

3. post that are in the newbie seciton.

I've read thru your newbies guide regarding posting new thread....
You mention some icon on the right hand top corner.... But it seems that it doesn't apprear on my screen....is it that I'm still under your supervision?

sunsun
07-10-2011, 08:48 PM
hi,

sorry i am very new here.

i have posted a few posts but none seem to appear.

reason is moderator has to review it first before approving it?

sammyboyfor
08-10-2011, 02:33 AM
hi,

sorry i am very new here.

i have posted a few posts but none seem to appear.

To find your own posts, click on your own nick.

All you posted are a bunch of "please give the contact" messages. How about starting off with some contributions instead?

Big Sexy
08-10-2011, 07:52 AM
either you give me your contact so that i can contact you like you wish to contact the FL or i suggest you scroll up the page and read the forum preamble...:D

Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections.

eternally
08-10-2011, 06:36 PM
not a newbie but how come im not allowed to have signature?

Big Sexy
08-10-2011, 07:15 PM
See question 18 of page 1 in this thread

not a newbie but how come im not allowed to have signature?

eternally
09-10-2011, 01:27 AM
See question 18 of page 1 in this thread

i had signature b4. Now i want to edit signature then found out there isnt any "edit signature" function anymore under my User CP. The functions available under "Setting and Options" are: Edit avatar, edit email & password, edit options and edit ignore list

sammyboyfor
09-10-2011, 04:37 AM
i had signature b4. Now i want to edit signature then found out there isnt any "edit signature" function anymore under my User CP. The functions available under "Setting and Options" are: Edit avatar, edit email & password, edit options and edit ignore list

Signatures are disabled for those still in moderation. Once you're out of moderation, your signature will appear and the signature options will be enabled.

Big Sexy
09-10-2011, 07:53 AM
why dont you just read question18 of this thread like i told you..

Question 18 How to add/edit a signature?
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1483667&postcount=17
there is an update there that says...
Note : with effect from 5 Oct 2011(server time)
those under moderation will not be able to create a signature
you need to get out of moderation before you can have a signature

sammyboyfor
09-10-2011, 08:20 AM
why dont you just read question18 of this thread like i told you..

Because it takes too much effort to follow such a complicated procedure.

Big Sexy
09-10-2011, 08:34 AM
can i call him a charlie or tosser then???? :D
but i scare he complain to you later....
i see so people come to you to complain abt trivial matter....
all demanding explanation from you .. like you owe them a living..:D

Because it takes too much effort to follow such a complicated procedure.

eternally
09-10-2011, 04:10 PM
can i call him a charlie or tosser then???? :D
but i scare he complain to you later....
i see so people come to you to complain abt trivial matter....
all demanding explanation from you .. like you owe them a living..:D

ok paiseh didnt see the red wordings above.
dun understand what do u mean by charlie or tosser (but i guess its not something gd)..so im definitely not

Runtheworldgirl
10-10-2011, 01:34 AM
Hi, can help me delete my account, Threads started and all posts? Thank you very much..

Big Sexy
10-10-2011, 05:57 AM
I can't delete accounts... If you don't want it... Just don't login.. noone will remember your nick..Hi, can help me delete my account, Threads started and all posts? Thank you very much..

sammyboyfor
11-10-2011, 03:48 AM
Dear Adminstator,

I would like to change my user name for privacy. How can i do it? or will you be able to do it for me?

Many many thanks.

User names cannot be changed. If you want a new ID, register a new account.

Big Sexy
11-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Mate.. why don't u just create a new email and register again??Will you be able to help to delete my account so that I can reuse my email address again.

Many thanks once again.

Jasontan
12-10-2011, 05:25 PM
Mate.. why don't u just create a new email and register again??
Sorry wrong reply ..

Psykick
08-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Hi guys, i'm new here please direct me well :)

Big Sexy
08-11-2011, 06:12 PM
read all the stickies and you will do fine.. :)

Hi guys, i'm new here please direct me well :)

Mac88
10-11-2011, 10:58 PM
Hi
I have post a few reply n new treads but none appear. Able advise. Thanks in advance.

sammyboyfor
11-11-2011, 04:10 AM
Hi
I have post a few reply n new treads but none appear. Able advise. Thanks in advance.

Get yourself a new pair of glasses, contact lenses or try lazik. :p

johnleee2
13-11-2011, 05:19 PM
Hi boss,

Need your help.. I'm not a newbie but this is a new account that I had to create just to try to log in. Today, the whole day, I'm unable to log into my account (johnleee) because I keep getting an error message:
Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

I double/triple checked and my password entered is correct. I even triggered the forgotten password and got sent a reset password to my email address, but when I tried to use that reset password, i still get the error message.

I waited more than 15 minutes, but everytime i get this message. Is there something wrong with my account, or is someone repeatedly trying to log into my account (hence triggering the failed login attempt)?

justadude
26-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Hi,

Trying out my first post here.

I wanted to ask, where can i contribute my FR about the FL?

Big Sexy
27-11-2011, 04:47 PM
why dont you post the FR in the FL thread???

Hi,

Trying out my first post here.

I wanted to ask, where can i contribute my FR about the FL?

semaphore
03-12-2011, 04:52 AM
hi boss sammy, got a question on the private forums. once i submitted the 3 photos, how long before i can get access? i did make sure i followed the rules mentioned.
thanks!

ilovesammyboy
07-12-2011, 12:25 AM
Hi boss and admins.. i need help in removing the image content of a certain post in my thread but unable to do so...

and they are going to report to the authorities. don't want any trouble lah..
any kind brother can help?

sammyboyfor
07-12-2011, 08:47 AM
Hi boss and admins.. i need help in removing the image content of a certain post in my thread but unable to do so...

and they are going to report to the authorities. don't want any trouble lah..
any kind brother can help?

If you uploaded an image to an image server and hot linked it to display in this forum, all you need to do is remove the image from your server and it will no longer be visible here.

yapsg
13-12-2011, 02:54 PM
even through i had e power of 1, why is that when ever i tired to zap some1, their rep pts is nt deducted? i check on the User CP the icon square box is grey color instead of red color pls advise ..

sammyboyfor
13-12-2011, 03:01 PM
even through i had e power of 1, why is that when ever i tired to zap some1, their rep pts is nt deducted? i check on the User CP the icon square box is grey color instead of red color pls advise ..

You need a power of two before you can zap.

Zapping is half of adding and 0.5 is rounded down to 0.

Why start zapping at such a tender age? It's not a good way to start off.