PDA

View Full Version : Thai amulet

ahseng00
04-05-2015, 02:49 AM
Hi bros

Just want to check if anyone has any idea about thai amulets or kumantong?

Would anyone know if there will be anything that happen if I touch a amulet-ish item that does not belong to me ?

I picked up another persons amulet when she dropped it , her bag dropped and money and some other items dropped out . I tried what was it when I picked it up) and returned it to her . Upon picking up , than I saw it resembles some dried items inside .

Feeling abit uneasy

oshkosh
04-05-2015, 09:42 AM
thai amulets are mostly mainstream amulets ie, they are lp, buddha etc. mainly is to bless the wearer for luck health and wealth. KMT on the other hand can be both good and bad, depends on how his owner teach him. I believe you did not mean any harm towards the amulet(s). So not to worry. if your friend wanna put gongtao on you, then another story liao. you have to ask yourself three qns,

1.did she use any oil to touch u?
2.if yes, did anything sexual happen?
3. did you eat any food bought or prepared by her and it was served to you?

if yes, then maybe she put kt on you.

jonnn
04-05-2015, 11:40 AM
It's okay if you touch any amulets that doesn't belongs to you.. She wouldn't anyhow put gongtao at you because you helped her picking up her stuff but if you very handsome and she wants you then different case already

newyorker88
04-05-2015, 01:12 PM
Hi bros

Just want to check if anyone has any idea about thai amulets or kumantong?

Would anyone know if there will be anything that happen if I touch a amulet-ish item that does not belong to me ?

I picked up another persons amulet when she dropped it , her bag dropped and money and some other items dropped out . I tried what was it when I picked it up) and returned it to her . Upon picking up , than I saw it resembles some dried items inside .

Feeling abit uneasy

Don't worry lah. Amulets are to protect the carrier. You did not keep it for yourself. Why worry?

ahseng00
04-05-2015, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the replies ! Sorry I abit noob but i am just worried it is not a Buddha amulet and follow me back or something . I will try to avoid these , so felt a little uneasy . Upz u for help

BrandonNg
04-05-2015, 04:04 PM
don't worry. not so easy to put gong tau one lah. if so easy, then there won't be any rape cases around and a lot of men will have many mistresses all living in harmony. :D

Jessieliew318
04-05-2015, 04:07 PM
wonder if there is any phenomena experience from anyone who wore such amulets? thinking of it, sounds creepy... eeksss

Treemon99
04-05-2015, 07:33 PM
Nothing to worry about TS........... U did a good deed by picking up n returning to her........... If the item is not oil item or wax based, u don really have to worri.......... :)

Treemon99
04-05-2015, 07:38 PM
wonder if there is any phenomena experience from anyone who wore such amulets? thinking of it, sounds creepy... eeksss

I have many at home and i wear them on rotation basis or depending on wat help i nid for the day........... Amulets r created by the maker to help the wearer......... Nothing creepy about them but unless of cuz one is into black magic or uses the amulets for bad deeds.......... :)

naemlo
04-05-2015, 07:56 PM

Dun think so much, amulets are just another piece of clay, metal, plastic or whatever material. :D

jacky43
04-05-2015, 08:56 PM
Two brothers asked me for PT girls' facebooks, I am sorry I had promise the brother who forward me those information. There are also pictures of the girls family even one fr H16, her son and daughter shared her photos. I cant share it with any body bec their real names were in it.

There is a myth from the 70s, if there are dirty things and, black magic following us home. Throw sweets over our body, it does the tricks. And If I remember correctly from a child hood friend whose father was a medium. The throwing of sweets works best for baby ghosts.

dreamflyer
04-05-2015, 08:59 PM
Everything happen for a reason.
See no evil touch no evil hear no evil.

Sathu

jonnn
04-05-2015, 09:25 PM
Dun think so much, amulets are just another piece of clay, metal, plastic or whatever material. :D

So what's your meaning? Amulet is useless?

naemlo
05-05-2015, 04:11 AM
So what's your meaning? Amulet is useless?

I have been "playing" with amulets for more than 10 yrs and have more than 100 pieces of amulets...whether it is useless or not, is up to u. For me personally, does not represent what others think. "If amulet can do wonder, ........". :D :D :D Also amulets are good business, worth billions.

4getful
05-05-2015, 11:09 AM

Fyi, electronic part also just another piece of clay, metal, plastic or whatever material. But look at what computer can do when power on.

naemlo
05-05-2015, 12:40 PM
Fyi, electronic part also just another piece of clay, metal, plastic or whatever material. But look at what computer can do when power on.

Huh??? If u want to use computer to compare with amulet then I dun mind exchanging 1 amulet I have with a brand new computer. My amulet is meant to make u rich... u interested? U will recoup the cost of computer, fast.

Timestopper
05-05-2015, 02:20 PM
Thai amulet master can I check with u guys if u found a Thai amulet which is a boy hugging a girl.
What's the name of the amulet?
Can I just use it?
If needed to return how do I return?

pusslicker
05-05-2015, 03:32 PM
Thai amulet master can I check with u guys if u found a Thai amulet which is a boy hugging a girl.
What's the name of the amulet?
Can I just use it?
If needed to return how do I return?

The amulet should be YingTong.
you should not use it, as you don't know the person wearing this. Unless giving by a friend, LP or Ajarn.

If return, you can go to any thai temple in Singapore. Pass to the monk there to chant and give a small Ang Bao will do.

Timestopper
05-05-2015, 05:16 PM
The amulet should be YingTong.
you should not use it, as you don't know the person wearing this. Unless giving by a friend, LP or Ajarn.

If return, you can go to any thai temple in Singapore. Pass to the monk there to chant and give a small Ang Bao will do.

Bro any idea if use what will happen?

jonnn
05-05-2015, 05:38 PM
Where do you found it? Crowded places?