PDA

View Full Version : Wechat Help

Diamondust
03-05-2015, 03:57 PM
Good day Bros.
Am seeking help here as I know there are many wise bros here. Please advice me on what to do.
I will try and explain my situation as simply as possible.
Knew this lady, S, from Wechat (using the People Nearby) abt 1 mth ago. Chatted with her about usual stuffs... our married lives, sex lives etc. Discover she stayed not far away from me, or as least what she told me.
Then she started chatting about other stuffs... which really doesn't interest me at all.. So I told her, obviously we are not on the same wave length. Out of the sudden, she said dun delete her as she knows who I am... she has seen my IC and has my address. I admit I was stunned at that very moment. How could anyone knew where I stay? Im married and I confessed I am not a saint. Did bedded quite a number of ladies...
I thought things over and I found several suspicious points
Its quite obvious S didn't use her real picture in wechat profile. She said we met in 2014 before and were sex partners. This puzzled me. I am not young but I aint senile either. How could I forgotten who I bonked last year?
And I did questioned her were we really sex partners. All the places she mentioned we went to, I have absolutely no memories at all. C'mon, its just last year, I wouldn't have forgotten!
The funny thing is, if we really knew each other, why would she threaten only after I wanted to delete her? why wouldn't she confront me immediately when I added her....
One more thing, she said I previously knew her, deleted her in wechat after I banged her. If she wants revenge, shouldn't she come for me after that affair? why wait till now?
And if she really stayed near me, how can I possibly forget either? after our bonks I would have sent her home... right?

She has threaten to stalk me and my family thru out these 2 weeks of chats.
I am not making any police reports as I want to keep my family out of this.

The point is I really don't know this lady.

Please advice on what to do

Hytan18
03-05-2015, 07:01 PM
Pm me id i help u hehehe

thinkofdave
03-05-2015, 09:55 PM
Bro. E onli 2x conclusion tat i have is
1. SHE is helping her lady fren who has been 'play' by u last time.. tat lady is providing her all ur info.
2. SHE is engaged by ur wife to 'test' ur innocent level.. to see if u admit to finding other women outside

My suggestion..die die don't admit. Delete ur wechat account 1st n well behave for the next 6 mths

jameschong1
03-05-2015, 10:06 PM
[QUOTE=Diamondust;12986269]Good day Bros.
Am seeking help here as I know there are many wise bros here. Please advice me on what to do.

She has threaten to stalk me and my family thru out these 2 weeks of chats.
I am not making any police reports as I want to keep my family out of this.
=================
go c your MP. many of them are computer savvy hor!
next thing shift house.
still cannot, shift country!
play with shit, u eat shit!