PDA

View Full Version : Me and my secretary ...

joncheong
02-05-2015, 12:27 AM
Back last June, due to being in charge of new portfolio, was entitled to having a secretary and so I hired Angelina... my selection of candidates was simple, i didn't require the candidate to have long experience in a secretarial role or to have worked in MNC before as long as she is presentable, dress like a classy OL and not those xiao mei mei type...i would prefer a more mature kind (perhaps in late 30s..)... Angelina was a perfect candidate the moment i saw her....i decided on her on our first meeting...after her, the rest of the candidates were just going through mere chat with me since HR have called them up for meeting...

Angelina was in her late thirties, classy, fair with nice skin...the perfect milf office-going guys crave and would die for....she was a few years older than me but it doesn't matter...we got along very well, be it at work or chatting over coffee during free time in between meeting client offices...she looked up to me as a pretty capable guy and she seemed flattered that I always eyes and catch glimpses of her whenever I could...I see her as the perfect secretary you would be proud to have her by my side when meeting counterparts and during biz lunches...

..TBC...

badboy
02-05-2015, 01:45 AM
Classy OL with feminine grace and full bodies have always been one of my weakness.

Camping!

Cheers
Badboy

JohnHor9Gan99
02-05-2015, 02:35 AM
another office affair ..... camping too :)

luvuass
02-05-2015, 07:49 AM
another camper reporting in

ah rat
02-05-2015, 11:16 AM
Ts,if got to piak her.Any pixs of her neh neh & pussy to share :p :D

ventur
02-05-2015, 12:21 PM
Camping for more heehee

joncheong
02-05-2015, 02:52 PM
So for the following 3 months after she started working for me, work aside, we could feel the romantic or rather sexual lusty tension building up between us...we were both married and we both knew it..she was very flattered that a guy younger than her is lusting over her, i could feel she was just waiting for me to make the first move....she didn't know me deep enough if i am a bonker because of my decent boyish looks....i was sure but not 100% sure if she was game enough to be upped by her boss...just don't wish to put my job on the firing line....

Then around october last month...was deeply involved in some new stuff and was working late and during weekends as well....she came back to help me in whatever way she could as well....and our first encounter happened on a saturday afternoon in office...

It was 3pm already and those who returned to office to work and clear stuff have already left for home...it was only me and Angelina in our big office...we were both tired and she came into my room to check with me regarding some powerpoint slides she was helping....we ended up talking about non-work stuff....we talked about our hobbies and also our marriage....her high-flying hubby was overseas most of the time and i could sense her loneliness....her hubby was 10 years older than her....i was thinking that's really a plus point for me to shower with some love and much-needed banging...done with all this talk and she asked me one last question on the slides...she was bending over me to point at my com screen while standing beside me..i could feel her perfume....it was a sexy light scent...no doubt i was a saturday and there she was in her white tight OL dress...that's something i like about her...always making she herself look prim and proper and brimming with confidence and class...

She was really near to me and at that moment without much thinking i commented .."you look really gorgeous today" ....she turned and looked at me with a sultry and seductive look before replying...thank you ...we exchanged some deep glances into each others eyes and i found my hand caressing gently her full bums...she seemed to me that she was all ready for me and was only waiting for this moment...she sat on my laps and we found ourselves deeply locked in frenching....

...TBC...

JohnBoLanPar
02-05-2015, 04:33 PM
story warming up, or rather is heating up ...... :)

koebshaq0_0
02-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Nice start to the story. Waiting for next update.

FatSpider
02-05-2015, 06:34 PM
waitin for the creampie

Camryaltis
02-05-2015, 08:37 PM
Office romance....tread carefully ah........

magemage
02-05-2015, 08:51 PM
Continue plsss bro!!! Exciting!!!

WeeWillieWanker
02-05-2015, 09:28 PM
Camping for more....

joncheong
02-05-2015, 11:15 PM
Office romance....tread carefully ah........

bro, not trying to showoff as i dun have brad pitt kind of body or looks nor do i have those k-pop looks but i really love upping ladies i work with...it gives me extra kink like seeing them serious at work but knowing how they look like totally naked, having smelled their womanly body scent and how they give me head in the bedroom....

i know one of these days i may just take a misstep and game over for me? but life is short ...:D

alan0338
03-05-2015, 09:42 AM
camp for more... :D

thomas88
03-05-2015, 10:25 AM
Nice startup.....camping here for more updates ;)

toyotarush
03-05-2015, 11:20 PM
bro, not trying to showoff as i dun have brad pitt kind of body or looks nor do i have those k-pop looks but i really love upping ladies i work with...it gives me extra kink like seeing them serious at work but knowing how they look like totally naked, having smelled their womanly body scent and how they give me head in the bedroom....

i know one of these days i may just take a misstep and game over for me? but life is short ...:D

Couldn't agree more. I love to see them serious at work and after that totally naked with me. I did a few colleagues as well.

JiByeAss
04-05-2015, 02:31 AM
Couldn't agree more. I love to see them serious at work and after that totally naked with me. I did a few colleagues as well.

can share your encounters as well? :p

sgpsychologist
04-05-2015, 03:30 AM

Looks like great minds think alike. I only did one, though that lasted for a few years ...

kretek
04-05-2015, 11:21 AM
Looks like great minds think alike. I only did one, though that lasted for a few years ...

i also have a lady in mind at work.. always giving me this sultry smile.. but have yet to make a move.. she is on the lower floor while i'm in the higher floor.. got her number but dunni how to approach.. heeh

iBitch69
04-05-2015, 03:48 PM
i also have a lady in mind at work.. always giving me this sultry smile.. but have yet to make a move.. she is on the lower floor while i'm in the higher floor.. got her number but dunni how to approach.. heeh

mai tu liao, quickly take action :D

Charted
04-05-2015, 05:39 PM

just start by whatsapp her and see her reaction first bro

Wabbitjack
04-05-2015, 07:51 PM
TS please continue ..... :)

joncheong
04-05-2015, 08:53 PM
We were locked in a fierce tonguefight and the wrishing saliva and tongue sounds could be heard...Angelina was deprived I could sense (I doubt I am that irresistible) ..I couldn't tahan it as well and went to neck her....We were really over each other and I felt if we don't stop proper...we could be totally naked and fucking in my office room openly and that was too huge a risk to take as anyone could have just dropped by office although it was a weekend afternoon...

I told her let's go to the toilet (our office has a separate exec toilet with showering facilities)...i brought a towel along as well (i always put spare clean towel in my office room cos sometimes i go jog in the evening before continuing with work) ....in no time we found ourselves in the exec toilet totally naked...she was fully naked but still on her blue heels...she had a pretty tall and full body frame with irresistible curves....it was really a sight ...she was standing leaning against the toilet wall while i suckled and suckled her perky breasts and nips....i did that for close to 5 minutes and her chests were literally covered with my saliva...i went on to kiss her shoulders and i lifted up her arms and i went to caress her armpits...she really smelt womanly with a nice perfume scent....i could see her enjoying every single moment being devoured by me...

Soon we switched and i went to sit on the toilet bowl while she gave me a blowjob...again it was full of saliva...it was really kinky to have ourselves covered in our salivas and also sweat...it was warm in the toilet or rather we were in heats of passion which further increased our body temperatures...her mouthwork continued for around 10 minutes with licking and sucking of my balls and thighs..she went on to kiss my chests and abs....

i couldn't take it any further..she too couldn't....it was really at a moment of uncontrollable passion and she mumbled please fuck me...i stood up and she caught the hint and she went on a standing doggie position with her hands resting on the toilet seat with her butt up ready for me to doggie and bang her....I realised i did not have a condom and at this moment of passion ...going to the nearby convenience shop to get a box is totally out of the question....i just inserted my dick into her pussy....i would definitely not ejaculate inside her...soon i was doggie-ing her and enjoying every moment...she too was enjoying...with her hip moving to and back in tandem with my jabbing thrusts..her pussy was really wet....she stopped the doggie position and stood up with me inside and standing behind her...our two bodies were fused together and she turned her head to french me.....i knew i have to withdraw and cool down else i would have just spurted all my spermies into her lovehole....

Next we went to the basin with the mirror reflecting us....i went to doggie her while she laid her hands on the basin...it was a sight to see us fucking....i could sense her about to cum after around 10mins of fucking infront of the mirror.....and in no time she cummed...i withdrew and cooled down for a while cos it was really stressful to fuck raw and you know by hook or by crook i just cannot cum inside her or it would be the end if she got pregnant or what...

TBC...

andythai
04-05-2015, 09:13 PM
thanks for sharing bro :)

sgpsychologist
04-05-2015, 09:54 PM
just start by whatsapp her and see her reaction first bro

Started mine in an overseas trip....

sbfblack
05-05-2015, 08:49 AM
Hahaha camping nice! Should just cum inside la got pills Ma..

latour
05-05-2015, 02:08 PM
We were locked in a fierce tonguefight and the wrishing saliva and tongue sounds could be heard...Angelina was deprived I could sense (I doubt I am that irresistible) ..I couldn't tahan it as well and went to neck her....We were really over each other and I felt if we don't stop proper...we could be totally naked and fucking in my office room openly and that was too huge a risk to take as anyone could have just dropped by office although it was a weekend afternoon...

I told her let's go to the toilet (our office has a separate exec toilet with showering facilities)...i brought a towel along as well (i always put spare clean towel in my office room cos sometimes i go jog in the evening before continuing with work) ....in no time we found ourselves in the exec toilet totally naked...she was fully naked but still on her blue heels...she had a pretty tall and full body frame with irresistible curves....it was really a sight ...she was standing leaning against the toilet wall while i suckled and suckled her perky breasts and nips....i did that for close to 5 minutes and her chests were literally covered with my saliva...i went on to kiss her shoulders and i lifted up her arms and i went to caress her armpits...she really smelt womanly with a nice perfume scent....i could see her enjoying every single moment being devoured by me...

Soon we switched and i went to sit on the toilet bowl while she gave me a blowjob...again it was full of saliva...it was really kinky to have ourselves covered in our salivas and also sweat...it was warm in the toilet or rather we were in heats of passion which further increased our body temperatures...her mouthwork continued for around 10 minutes with licking and sucking of my balls and thighs..she went on to kiss my chests and abs....

i couldn't take it any further..she too couldn't....it was really at a moment of uncontrollable passion and she mumbled please fuck me...i stood up and she caught the hint and she went on a standing doggie position with her hands resting on the toilet seat with her butt up ready for me to doggie and bang her....I realised i did not have a condom and at this moment of passion ...going to the nearby convenience shop to get a box is totally out of the question....i just inserted my dick into her pussy....i would definitely not ejaculate inside her...soon i was doggie-ing her and enjoying every moment...she too was enjoying...with her hip moving to and back in tandem with my jabbing thrusts..her pussy was really wet....she stopped the doggie position and stood up with me inside and standing behind her...our two bodies were fused together and she turned her head to french me.....i knew i have to withdraw and cool down else i would have just spurted all my spermies into her lovehole....

Next we went to the basin with the mirror reflecting us....i went to doggie her while she laid her hands on the basin...it was a sight to see us fucking....i could sense her about to cum after around 10mins of fucking infront of the mirror.....and in no time she cummed...i withdrew and cooled down for a while cos it was really stressful to fuck raw and you know by hook or by crook i just cannot cum inside her or it would be the end if she got pregnant or what...

TBC...

Dear bro just fuck her slowly and fucked her high and insert your manhood in her mouth went going to cum inside her mouth going for CIM .it so much fun.

i32DD
05-05-2015, 03:10 PM
Dear bro just fuck her slowly and fucked her high and insert your manhood in her mouth went going to cum inside her mouth going for CIM .it so much fun.

this is from your own experience? :p

toyotarush
06-05-2015, 12:06 PM
can share your encounters as well? :p

My English not good so better not.

sgpsychologist
06-05-2015, 11:07 PM
My English not good so better not.
No need to write with extensive details la. Just narrate.

blackface
07-05-2015, 04:22 PM
Hope TS comes back soon.

JiByeJohn
07-05-2015, 05:05 PM
waiting for TS to return too :)

Lupsupkia
07-05-2015, 09:40 PM
bookmarked!! pls continue

IwantbustyKim
08-05-2015, 09:19 AM
No need to write with extensive details la. Just narrate.

Yea TS....Go with the flow...

http://www.operation-alpha.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/wax-on-wax-off.jpg

hornyhubby
08-05-2015, 09:43 AM
U guys are good la. People say something....kena pulled in to contribute. Not that i am complaining but i am actually thankful i was reeled in bu IwantbustyKim....hook....line and sinker....and now i am addicted to continue with my contribution. So much so that I find it hard to write at night because I make love to my wife every night because of my write up hahaa

iFake32D
08-05-2015, 04:32 PM
U guys are good la. People say something....kena pulled in to contribute. Not that i am complaining but i am actually thankful i was reeled in bu IwantbustyKim....hook....line and sinker....and now i am addicted to continue with my contribution. So much so that I find it hard to write at night because I make love to my wife every night because of my write up hahaa

u can ask you wife to contribute a bit to your story :p

joncheong
10-05-2015, 11:46 PM
... while i was cooling down she was aggressively frenching me and her fingers circling my hard nipples...i gentlemanly asked if she could help me blow off my load...she obediently yet seductively knelt down and gave me a mind-blowing bj... but she did asked me not to cum inside her mouth...of course i respected her decision as i am not a sucker for CIM anyway ..

after 5 mins of bj, i signaled to her that i was cumming and gently directed her face away....she used her hands to continue stroking and i shot everything out...it was a huge load i have to say....

..TBC...

(sorry for the delays bro but was really tied up with a project...)

loneyheart
11-05-2015, 01:32 AM
just wishes I hv a chance in a live time :D marked ;)

hornyhubby
11-05-2015, 06:31 AM
Camping here for more !

latour
11-05-2015, 06:37 AM
just wishes I hv a chance in a live time :D marked ;)

Dear bro Can get your secretary to make love with you and BJ so exciting. I'm sure you must enjoy it and fuck more ....I'm waiting for more information. ...

xrage
11-05-2015, 09:52 AM
Nice!! late camper joining...

I've only ever worked in an MNC once... no action for me... though I know my immediate boss has liaisons with girls from other depts... hmm...

joncheong
11-05-2015, 06:56 PM
....by then we were both panting and sweating....after i have wiped off the cum from my dick we continued hugging while standing....both our bodies were sticky and warm from the workout....i complimented her on her body and skin and that she put girls in their twenties to shame....i could see she was really flattered and that she had been deprived of such compliments from her hubby....

we proceeded to shower (the exec toilet has a showering facility) together and it was an enjoyable moment rubbing and cleaning each other's body while planting kisses playfully on each other's face and body....we showered for quite long partly cos the soap provided in the toilet is thin and we wanted to make sure we smelt good and also we enjoyed teasing each other in the shower...

when done with the shower i let her wipe her body first with my one and only towel but i was really a nice and sweet gesture of her to help me wipe my body first.....as she wiped and i see her jugs moving succulently from her wiping actions, my dick was hard in no time.....she naughtily commented that i am a very horny guy and pity my wifey as she needed to work hard to satisfy me....not that i am critisizing my own wife but i just wanted to sweettalked her so i said cos you are too irresistible...nice fair skin with a sexy body and ample breasts....i could see she really loved it....

done with the wiping i dressed up while she did it too....putting on her perfume and touching up on her makeup....

...TBC...

Dino1
12-05-2015, 01:51 AM
Another gd story worth camping.
Thumbs up Ts

SeasonedSoup
12-05-2015, 01:57 AM
Juicy!

Camper in position.

iHuatU69
12-05-2015, 02:10 AM
Another gd story worth camping.
Thumbs up Ts

yea agree ..... me camping too :)

Holcane
12-05-2015, 04:55 AM
Yea TS....Go with the flow...

http://www.operation-alpha.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/wax-on-wax-off.jpg

Hahaha, from the karate kid :D

xrage
12-05-2015, 08:11 AM
bro bustyKim knows what he is talking abt.. another awesome writer!

Karate kid growing up... practising waxing the sec's ample breasts! how we all like it too! yum yum...

redarrow
13-05-2015, 12:47 PM
Hey TS, like the way you have put it, only with her heels on and doing it in the executive washroom. That's one of my fav look such a seducer look.

Don't take too long to come back. Looking forward to your next episode.

red205
13-05-2015, 07:29 PM
Waiting for more to come..........

joncheong
13-05-2015, 11:15 PM
.... soon we were done with putting back our clothes and she looked as classy and beautiful as a OL like moments ago before we were fucking each other crazy....we went back to my room to pack up before we left office together....of course when we were going to the lift and leaving for carpark we kept our distance as pure working colleagues....when we walked past the guard on duty, i caught him catching glimpses of Angelina and i could see her noticing it too but she walked as gracefully and classy as she usually was ...i was thinking this man beo-ing him did not have the fortune and luck to see Angelina fully naked and experience how it felt to be deep inside her feeling her love juices, tasting her saliva and smelling her female bodily scent and even her sweat ...

...TBC....

farkadipa
14-05-2015, 12:10 AM
Camping here... Good buildup. My lady noticed the bulging in my boxers and ask what is causing the reactions? haha...

joncheong
14-05-2015, 09:59 PM
... while driving her home (would drop her off at the bus stop near her condo to avoid being seen by neighbours etc as her hubby is on business trip) we had a heart-to-heart talk...i cheekily told her that her hubby is a very lucky guy to have such a sexy milf wifey, bahbah (definitely not fat) sexy curvy, fair smooth skin and nice face with delicious butt, she seemed sad that her hubby dun really pay attention to her not to mention give her much-needed love....she did not discount that her hubby might be having flings outside also since he is a high-flyer and she is staying in her marriage cos of the financial stability he gives her...i told her not to worry as i can give her all the love she craves for and need.....she cheekily pinched my thigh as i was driving and asked me naughtily if i am strong enough to always be at her beck and call....:D

red205
14-05-2015, 11:35 PM
Waiting eagerly for more!!

joncheong
17-05-2015, 12:29 AM
... in no time reached her place and dropped her off at the bus stop and my drive home was filled with her in my mind as well as the sexxion....

As soon as i reached home she buzzed my mobile telling me thank you for the love...i was surprised to see her calling my banging her as 'love' and the next message that came in was to tell me she was looking forward to the next one...she must be a real horny lady who has been deprived of sex for a long time...the thought of her womanly scent and perfume and even her sweat taste kept flooding my mind...i was really looking forward to banging her soon as well...

jaykid
17-05-2015, 01:44 AM
Bang bang into the roof! I know you want it! :D

Antiquated
17-05-2015, 02:04 AM
Nice update TS, do continue

AnusYee
17-05-2015, 03:53 AM
nice story TS, waiting for next episode :D

NewM00n
18-05-2015, 04:53 PM
TS you got yourself another supporter for your thread. :)

Enacts
18-05-2015, 05:35 PM
Did u lick her armpits bro?

funzguy
18-05-2015, 11:09 PM
Please continue ...