PDA

View Full Version : Seeking SB arrangement

SugarDaddy2015
02-05-2015, 12:01 AM
I'm 35 years old, male, Chinese, working professional.

I'm looking for a SB between 19 to 30 years old. Not fat and not ugly. Due to commitments, meet up 1 (max 2 times) per week and only on weekdays. Allowance of $2-3k/month. Additional condition of common STDs testing (paid by me) prior to commencement of arrangement.

Interested, kindly PM me please.

Thank you!

BBWweiyi
18-05-2015, 08:33 PM
Good luck.

Lucifersangel
23-05-2015, 04:28 AM
I'm 35 years old, male, Chinese, working professional.

I'm looking for a SB between 19 to 30 years old. Not fat and not ugly. Due to commitments, meet up 1 (max 2 times) per week and only on weekdays. Allowance of $2-3k/month. Additional condition of common STDs testing (paid by me) prior to commencement of arrangement.

Interested, kindly PM me please.

Thank you!

They test STD mean u also will test is it? If not unfair ley! Then every girl u like also test... Would u be doing a lot of test together with them ?! :o

But hor.. To be so serious until need test STD even before any agreement u plan to do them raw is it? If not wrong do raw is a whole different rate ley! 3000/8 $375 only. 2000/8 250 only... I think even a clean STD checked FL also cost more ley. Even cleaner FL like what u r looking for will be from reputable site/agent will cost even more.. U sure this rate can get a STY do raw with u?