PDA

View Full Version : Is it you I'm looking for?

Pufferfuffer
01-05-2015, 11:33 PM
Hi everyone, I need help financially and decided to look for a sugar daddy. Here's a short intro on myself:

I'm a 21 yo (Chinese) female holding a full-time job while doing a part-time degree. I'm on the tall side standing at about 169cm. I'm bubbly, independent and thoughtful... I appreciate kindness and patience. Outside of my job and school work, I enjoy working out, cooking and reading. I'm sorry I'm uncomfortable with the idea of putting my weight here but rest assure I am in good shape. My schedule allows me to meet you 1-2 times a week and I am looking for no less than 2.5k/month. We can discuss the monies privately and come to a mutual agreement. I do not need upfront payment too.

Please email me a short intro on yourself at [email protected]. If you're comfortable with including a picture of yourself, I'll send you one too :) You can also include questions for me if you have any!

I hope to find a suitable guy who's as sincere as I am. Thanks for reading my lengthy post.

Yakuza
02-05-2015, 08:39 AM
Hi everyone, I need help financially and decided to look for a sugar daddy. Here's a short intro on myself:

I'm a 21 yo (Chinese) female holding a full-time job while doing a part-time degree. I'm on the tall side standing at about 169cm. I'm bubbly, independent and thoughtful... I appreciate kindness and patience. Outside of my job and school work, I enjoy working out, cooking and reading. I'm sorry I'm uncomfortable with the idea of putting my weight here but rest assure I am in good shape. My schedule allows me to meet you 1-2 times a week and I am looking for no less than 2.5k/month. We can discuss the monies privately and come to a mutual agreement. I do not need upfront payment too.

Please email me a short intro on yourself at [email protected]. If you're comfortable with including a picture of yourself, I'll send you one too :) You can also include questions for me if you have any!

I hope to find a suitable guy who's as sincere as I am. Thanks for reading my lengthy post.

can I suggest using the template for better respond ..
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12886184&postcount=205

by : masterwanker

Re: Please feel free to use this template
To those who are looking for FB/campanion/SD/SM or whatever do please feel free to use this template :

race = Chinese/malay/indian/Eurasian ( pick one )
looks ( male )= average/normal, above average or handsome
looks ( female) = average/normal ; above average , pretty , very pretty ( model look)
height = 1.35 m to 1.75 m
weight = 35 kg to 95 kg
age = 20 to 89
boobs = A , B , C , D , E , F , G ....
hair = short/long , straight/curly, natural colour or dyed
body = petite , medium , huge , hour glass
legs = short , long , normal or sexy
Do you want a smoker or not
Do you want a drinker or not
Do you want a girl with tattoos or a flawless skin
Personality:
Do you want a girl who is cheerful , intelligent easy going

Also would be good if you can attach a picture of yourself ( censor your face) .

I am sure many brothers and sisters here are really sick of reading those one to two sentences looking for that special someone. It lacks sincerity. It would lead to a lot of verbal abuse from the members here.

Wish you all the best in what you are looking for. And when you do find that someone do please treat the other person with respect.

clinton
02-05-2015, 11:20 AM
TS good luck...

with 169cm, not more than 80kg is good :p but a pic tells thousands

Totallyuseless
02-05-2015, 11:36 AM
TS good luck...

with 169cm, not more than 80kg is good :p but a pic tells thousands

Totally agreed:D

guess67
02-05-2015, 12:11 PM
I also want to see pic :D

clinton
02-05-2015, 12:14 PM
I also want to see pic :D

sis i want to see yours :D

guess67
02-05-2015, 12:17 PM
sis i want to see yours :D

Come pm me :D

SnowLeopards
02-05-2015, 12:18 PM
yeah.... waiting for pic :D :p

Well, look who we have here.

Our horny 11 year old. :D

Pierre.

prettymannequin
02-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Aw you sound so sweet. Good luck girly! x

Pufferfuffer
02-05-2015, 05:51 PM
Aw you sound so sweet. Good luck girly! x

Thank you so much!! :')

Pufferfuffer
02-05-2015, 05:53 PM
thank you everyone who's took the time of to email me. :)
I will review and meet up potential SDs next week.

Totallyuseless
02-05-2015, 06:38 PM

Can I see ur pic too???:D

guess67
02-05-2015, 06:40 PM
Can I see ur pic too???:D

wittyman
02-05-2015, 06:51 PM

sis why pm, we will be proud u just post here so all of us can see :D