PDA

View Full Version : Lastest Thailand Penthouse Model, Nong Winne

thaiboy
17-04-2006, 07:17 PM
Forget abt JOJO....let's move on.....she is happy back home!!!!!!!

Booking Open Now!!!!!!!

Guys, her penthouse mag May 06 issue will only be out this coming 25th or end of April, so i cant provide it now for evidence but i will buy the mag once out and post up at yahoo site...........

Name : Winne

Ht 165, B cupper, 23 35

Svc : She now working at Amterdam ( former Clamp ) at CAT 4600 bhat for 1 shot = to S$200, Bkk's MP kind of service, BBBJ of course,

Code : I am getting her at only S$180 90 2 shots for all bros..so dun ever compare to JOJO

Here her studio make up photos...so for the time being let Aj use it for preview photos...... as u guys know Aj dun believe in studio make up photos so let our cam man take her real life photos by tmr night.

http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bak_hum69/my_photos

Oppps....she is fully book for today and tmr...so pls dont PM for slots...advance booking for wed available

dragonlovepussy
17-04-2006, 09:37 PM
Expensive for a TG leh. I will camp here and wait for FR.

Got promo. Let me know. I will fly down.

thaiboy
17-04-2006, 09:42 PM
Expensive for a TG leh. I will camp here and wait for FR.

Got promo. Let me know. I will fly down.

Expensive??? bkk 4600 bhat 1 shot..=S$200 per shot.....:D i think u never been to bkk

dragonlovepussy
17-04-2006, 09:49 PM
Been to BKK lah. Always on business trips to Thailand. But not sure I will be getting the same kind of treatment as in BKK. Month ending. Quite dry now. Would be glad to experience if the service is the same as in BKK.

FYI. I booked a pretty school girl in Rayong. Overnight for only 2400 Baht. Unlimited, whole night. So cheap. :)

thaiboy
17-04-2006, 09:55 PM
Quite dry now.

FYI. I booked a pretty school girl in Rayong. Overnight for only 2400 Baht. Unlimited, whole night. So cheap. :)

hahaha bro.bussiness trip to bkk should be bussiness man how can u say u dry?.....dun say expensive la.....u talking abt rayong....how abt go to burma 2400 bhat for 2 days.:D u sure every bkk's MP got good svc u get from gals?

dragonlovepussy
17-04-2006, 10:00 PM
Ok lah. Let's hear some good FR. :)

thaiboy
17-04-2006, 10:03 PM
Ok lah. Let's hear some good FR. :)

hahaha bad FR is a good FR ....most important is to improve

sluto
17-04-2006, 10:03 PM
Face: /10
Body: 7/10

Compassion
18-04-2006, 12:42 AM
Oppps....she is fully book for today and tmr...so pls dont PM for slots...advance booking for wed available

Bro already pm you for wed slot.

ok69
18-04-2006, 04:23 AM
very pretty ..
got ang moh look

Acidburn
18-04-2006, 08:50 AM
One thing I like about you guys is that you all don't use studio pics unlike some okts here. Studio pic is VERY FAKE and looks alot difference from the actual person. Thumbs up for your guys!!!

Here her studio make up photos...so for the time being let Aj use it for preview photos...... as u guys know Aj dun believe in studio make up photos so let our cam man take her real life photos by tmr night.

4am'rs
18-04-2006, 10:41 AM
last month FHM model, this month penthouse model, wait for next month you will give us Miss Thailand 2006 hahaha :D

omoide
18-04-2006, 11:00 AM

yes bro,

i must commend you on your cam man.
the shots of your girls are always consistent and well taken.
true to the skin.
and you have established a branding by itself.
unlike those badly taken, cheesy studio shots with ugly backdrops.
or the other types which show the girls with a heavy slab of white powder. makes them look like hantu.

have been a bit low on the dough these days. but i will be back soon.

cheers. :cool:

thaiboy
18-04-2006, 01:07 PM
have been a bit low on the dough these days. but i will be back soon.

cheers. :cool:

hahahah have not been hearing from you....see u soon

thaiboy
18-04-2006, 01:14 PM
Miss Thailand 2006 hahaha :D

Miss Thailand Uni.....brought in last 2 year liao...dun tell u which year kekekek

cyph
18-04-2006, 08:12 PM
cant wait for the photos man! you guys always manage to get the best models from LOS, superb. :D

thaiboy
18-04-2006, 08:37 PM
cant wait for the photos man! you guys always manage to get the best models from LOS, superb. :D

Bro nowaday cool down alots on models liao.....not like last yr lor....;)

cooler07
18-04-2006, 09:18 PM
any chance to bring in thai chinese models...

btw those models in the website below, hw much will they cost??

http://www.asiansweetheart.net/Thai_Beauty/Models/thai_models.htm

thaiboy
18-04-2006, 09:23 PM
any chance to bring in thai chinese models...

btw those models in the website below, hw much will they cost??

http://www.asiansweetheart.net/Thai_Beauty/Models/thai_models.htm

From as low 4600 bhat to 50,000 bhat.....:D but not all got svc hor....some damm fuck up attitude hor

Bushnell 1918cb
18-04-2006, 09:49 PM
Expensive??? bkk 4600 bhat 1 shot..=S$200 per shot.....:D i think u never been to bkk

Hi Bro THB,

Your imported stuff looks great. Pls check your PM. Thanks.:)

thaiboy
18-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Hi guys..........

Sorry for the long wait of her Real life photos...........

here it goes

i will upload her penthouse magz photos once is out for sale on the 25th in bkk

cheers

kppw2000
18-04-2006, 10:34 PM
wow...she is absolutely gorgeous...........

kppw2000
18-04-2006, 10:35 PM
wow...she is absolutely gorgeous...........

in fact, i think her real life pictures look better than the studio ones.

onlyhuman
18-04-2006, 10:45 PM
book mi on a thurs slot after 9pm thanks

onlyhuman
18-04-2006, 10:49 PM
Hi guys..........

here it goes

cheers

like to have thurs after 2100hrs slot thanks!

paradise2
19-04-2006, 01:10 AM
hm... no offence... she looks like lady-boy to me :eek:

Medium Brown
19-04-2006, 01:21 AM
Wah Bro thaiboy,

the pictures look really good lor, her smile is so nice, looks a bit like mixed blood, a bit ang moh. Can see a bit of her nipple as well....wah kao :p

Bro paradise, I dun think she is LB....but i try her out and let you know kekekekeke.....

thaiboy
19-04-2006, 02:30 AM
hm... no offence... she looks like lady-boy to me

bro how u know she is a lady-boy??? i was trying to pull the bros here a fast 1...haizzzi...let u see thu, jialat no money earn liao:( u damm good, are u 1 of the winne group in bkk??:eek:

thaiboy
19-04-2006, 10:33 AM
Fr Pls....thanks:cool:

Compassion
19-04-2006, 10:51 AM
Bro already pm you for wed slot.

Bro, have not heard from you yet. Am I still on for today's slot?

4am'rs
19-04-2006, 10:55 AM
Bro Thaiboy, mind tell inform me when she's comming back? Im in overseas now :(

Ta0tailang
19-04-2006, 12:47 PM
wanna try her today but last night git a fever..damn miss a chance to bonk her today but will arange for a session with her by next week...hope can see a few FR by than cheers...

bro thaiboy always able to provide us the best... cheers to him...

dizy
19-04-2006, 01:35 PM
Hey Bro thaiboy so is she really ladyboy or not ladyboy.Dun joke around leh.Scare me off from patronising thai WLs in case they ladyboy.LOL!!!Please Confirm!!!

ilovbok
19-04-2006, 06:20 PM
Hey Bro thaiboy so is she really ladyboy or not ladyboy.Dun joke around leh.Scare me off from patronising thai WLs in case they ladyboy.LOL!!!Please Confirm!!!

No lar bro,..... Winnie is *NOT* a ladyboy.....just had an appt w her this afternoon.

Nice soft boobs (real!) and pussy tight and wet (when you finger her)....and don't see Adam's apple on the neck... I believe she's 100% gorgeous pretty lady.

will post a FR later tonight. Need to have dinner first after a serious workout. :D

Cheers.

bootybonker
19-04-2006, 06:24 PM
Hi guys..........

here it goes

cheers

no have leh :confused:

cyph
19-04-2006, 09:40 PM
From as low 4600 bhat to 50,000 bhat.....:D but not all got svc hor....some damm fuck up attitude hor

haha thats dam true. most models think they big fuck, but you guys always manage to bring in those models with good attitudes and svc.imagine models who treat you dam good and make you feel like king.. you guys are amazing man.. I still thinking about my jojo sia.. cb... :(

btw bro.. ur link not working.

thaiboy
19-04-2006, 09:49 PM
btw bro.. ur link not working.

Big Wind Big Rain....................today suddenly so many newbies reg today with no post pm me for link and contact...

Pm u new link..;)

Boring
19-04-2006, 09:55 PM
wanna try her today but last night git a fever..damn miss a chance to bonk her today but will arange for a session with her by next week...hope can see a few FR by than cheers...

bro thaiboy always able to provide us the best... cheers to him...

Bro wrk too hard ar...
fever liao ar... lolx... take care..

will camp here n wait fr more FR...
anyway bro thaiboy u r the best..

:D

4li4s3r
19-04-2006, 09:56 PM

Interesting ... but how to know that she/he is Thailand ladyboy or not ... any advise ??? :o

thaiboy
19-04-2006, 10:01 PM
Interesting ... but how to know that she/he is Thailand ladyboy or not ... any advise ??? :o

Put on yr diving suite....dive down and check got "Clit" bo...;)

thaiboy
19-04-2006, 10:03 PM
anyway bro thaiboy u r the best..

:D

Mai best Mai best.....

BIG WIND BIG RAIN COMING SOON.......NINJA TURTLES INTO HIDING BEFORE THUNDER STRIKE....:cool:

dragonlovepussy
19-04-2006, 10:03 PM
Still no FR yet?

thaiboy
19-04-2006, 10:05 PM
Still no FR yet?

U wan good Fr or bad Fr???? Gd Fr all kept for oneself....Bad Fr not found yet:D

ilovbok
20-04-2006, 01:17 AM
FR on Penthhouse Model Nong Winne

Thanks for bro Thai-boy and Windsky's arrangement, got a slot to meet Winne this afternoon (at a very nice hotel). Bros who got the chance to see the "Real-life" photo, she looks exactly like the photo, very pretty with great smiles all the time.

Got into the room, gave me a glass of water to cool down and chatted a little bit. Then proceeded to bathroom.. Bubble bath was prepared, lying into the bathtub, washing thoroughly by Winne (very clean...didi was washed three times by regular shower gel, another antiseptic showel gel and one more
round of regular shower gel). Then W. used her smooth soft boobs to breast fxxk me for a few mins. ~~~senusal ~~~

Dried up and moved to bed. Frenching, and cathbating all over her body, followed by (--she is a ticklish person and she can't stop giggling when licking her neck, belly-button area, legs...) painting and fingering her pussy, wet wet wet...Then her turn to catbath me followed by bbbj and ball licking ... Can't tahan..asked her to cap me and start with doggy (tight pussy!) --- one hand holding her slim wrist, one hand either squeezing her smooth boob or her nice butt, pumping her from slow pap-pap, to fast pap-pap-pap-pap.. to slow to fast, i felt estatic... didn't want to end round one soon, so stopped a bit and changed to cowgirl position, she was jumping up and down, her melons also jumping up and down and my eyes also following them moving up and down ...very distracting and made me quite "dizzy" ... can't hold any more...end of round one.

Interim break, chit chat more with her (btw, she can speak a little bit cantonese).....soon 2nd round started with another bbbj...then real action (with cap of course) in missionary, doggy, cowgirl, etc (very willing to try different positions) after 25 mins too bad I still can't cum..and we both sweated a lot already. Told her it's okay.. she took my cap off, she then put some baby lotion on her hands ..pulled me to the bathroom... i wondered what she wanted to do .....she's really a very hardworking gal.. started to give me a hj .. watching a Penthouse model helping myself to unload from the large bathroom mirror ...another fantastic feeling... and soon it's end of round 2...

Cleaned up, dressed up, paid her and kissed goodbye. I had my sextified workout of the day.

Overall rating:
Look: 8.5/10 (with great smiles all the time)
Body: B+, quite handful, soft boobs with big nipples, slim waist, nice tight butt (not saggy at all) --- man, we're talking about a Penthouse model, of course :p
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (some more suction would be wonderful, but not bad laio).
FJ: 8/10
Others: very friendly and nice, hardworking, accommodating and willing to please, gf feeling
(esp like we're holding each other on the bed while chatting during the interim break).

sorry for long FR.

Cheers.
P.S. Winne said she likes seafood and would like to try some in Singapore..if boss allows, would like to take her out for a dinner before she leaves next week.

thaiboy
20-04-2006, 09:30 AM
Cheers.
P.S. Winne said she likes seafood and would like to try some in Singapore..if boss allows, would like to take her out for a dinner before she leaves next week.

Your request granted...will inform windsky abt it...;)

Ta0tailang
20-04-2006, 10:20 AM
wah... so shiok than i must quickly recover form my sickness and try her and bring her out for seafood too... bro thaiboy... will my request be granted too?:p

thaiboy
20-04-2006, 10:28 AM
bro thaiboy... will my request be granted too?

Granted too....remember to inform the person in charge whenever u wan to bring her out.....;) dun let me look for her high and low like jojo:D

Ta0tailang
20-04-2006, 10:42 AM
WAH! HO SAY LIAO! better than stirke 4D. will arrange with u soon...:D

Bro thaiboy.. how come cannot see the pic liao?

ilovbok
20-04-2006, 11:44 AM
Your request granted...will inform windsky abt it...;)

thank you, thank you and thank you, boss!!! will call windsky to set up my "date" w W. :D

thaiboy
20-04-2006, 07:30 PM
some say she look like Fiona Xie??? how come i din notice huh???

thaiboy
24-04-2006, 10:06 PM
upzzzzzzzzzzz:D

pics open up to public.........http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bak_hum69/my_photos

Only interested samsters do pm yr contact , date and time prefer....newbies do not PM me...

hgfb05
25-04-2006, 06:10 PM
had winnie for lunch today. and yes, she looks exactly like what you saw in the pictures. Except that she looks quite tired. but still very pretty!

Overall rating:
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 34B+ soft boobs with big nipples
BBBJ: 5/10 (no power and short)
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 4/10 (communication problem, talked <10 sentence over the whole session, after job done, just sit beside me and watch tv)
RTF: No

thaiboy
25-04-2006, 09:20 PM
GFE: 4/10 (communication problem, talked <10 sentence over the whole session, after job done, just sit beside me and watch tv)
RTF: No

hahahahaha just call her and give her left right centre after reading yr FR..have ask the hotel manager to remove the TV out of her room liao :)she told me tat after the session u zzzzz and she dare not to disturb u and just sat beside you and watch TV ......u also ask for her Thai hp no. before u leave the room...btw she inform me to tell you very sorry for watching the TV when u sleep.....;)

Compassion
26-04-2006, 01:30 AM
Thks bro Thaiboy for arranging Winnie for me on Monday later afternoon. Here's my FR:

What I liked about her::)
First impression when she opened the door was wow she looked as striking as the photos although a bit shorter than I expected. I am tall and I liked gals with height. Anyway she is someone you will be proud to bring to any party. I particularly like her brown eyes - hope she did not use color lens.

What impressed me was the spaciouness of the room and its decor. Bro Thaiboy I must thank you for such beautiful environment - hope she can keep this room for other bros to enjoy too. The see-through class separating the bed from the bathroom was a bonus.

As I sat on the bed she immediately came to sit on my laps and allowed you to hug her. The beautiful fragrance she wore immediately hit you - must congratulate her for that sophistication. For this she is one class above others.

We TCSS a bit with her limited understanding of English. When she disrobed, you can see she has smooth flawless porcelain skin. Two big tatoos on her abdomen area stood out clearly. Others may like it but I am one who do not hv a preference for tatoos. She had a very well grown pussy - neat and beautifully laid out - not like an over grown jungle.

We proceeded to the bath tub where she soaked u thoroughly in water using dettol foam. I liked her sense of cleaniless. As she cleaned and rubbed my didi and staring at her sensous body I almost buay tahan and nearly unloaded.

After drying, we proceeded to the bed where she began her catbath. SOP - she began from your nips, down to your legs and then to your balls. Her BBBJ was superb. Good suction alternated with deep throating. When she used her tongue to lick your didi's head sensously, wow it was erotic for me. I normally do not enjoy Hj that much, but this instance was different. It was long enough for me and when she observed my didi was hardened and erect enough, she put on the cap and rode me.

I asked her to slow down as I wanted to enjoy her soft and smooth B+ boobs. Sitting up, hugging her tight, and sucking her nips while her wet pussy squeezed your didi was very siok leh. I tied to french her but she avoided me.

Changed to missionary position and after pumping for a while, wanted to change to doggie, but too late. Already unloaded. Cleaned up and rested for a while. She lay down next to you and after some caressing from her my didi mari kita again. She did her BBBJ - it was as shiok as the 1st time. She capped me and I tried doggie for the 2nd shot. Could not cum. Finally asked her to HJ me, but also cannot becos morning already had fun with CO.
Anyway time was up. Cleaned up, paid her and leave.

What I hope she can improve on::(
She hardly smiled. Looked tired and weary. Bro Thaiboy, slow her down a bit leh. Don't make her work so hard. After all she is from LOS (Land of Smiles).

Limited understanding of English. After sometime you gave up talking with her. Although she said she can speak cantonese ( I can understand but not speak), when I ask her to speak she couldn't.

I think she is a TV addict. When doing HJ on me she was watching the TV. Should have asked her to switch off in the beginning.

Can improve further on her EQ. Was expecting the GF feeling, when you paid premium for her.

Sorry for this long FR, but I thought I should put things in perspective.

Compassion
26-04-2006, 09:53 AM
Sorry, forget to give overall ratings:

Looks: 8.5/10
Boobs: 8/10 (34B+, soft & fresh)
BBBJ: 8/10
HJ: 5/10
Height: 1.6 (my guest)
Weight: Didn't ask. Slim, w/o body fats
RTF: Maybe, unless she improve on her gf feeling

Ta0tailang
27-04-2006, 07:57 AM
Had a session with her on 25th april at 1.30pm. Firstly thanks bro thaiboy for the arrangement. Thaiboy always bring us the best.:D

Look7/10
First look when she open the door saw a pettie little angel that smile.
She has a pretty eyes and nice long hair. I bought her KFC and we sit down happily eating and watching TV program for the first 10 mins.

Character
She is a shy lady who needs sometime to warm up. After that she is like ur gf who will hug u kiss u and carass u. We have a good 15 mins laying on the bed hugging each another like lover after the first shoot. She likes to laugh alot too.

Body8/10
Nice figure. Nice b-cup boobs with pointing nipple. Her boobs is soft and nice to fondle. Nice to lick and suck. Her skin is soft and smooth. Her legs is long and slender.

Catbath7/10
Like her catbath nice and sensual. She lick ur nipple nice and soft.Like to look at her when she catbath me.

BJ7/10
Good suction with power. She will handle ur dick with care and suck it nice.

FJ7/10
Nothing special for her FJ. Just that her is still tight and she know how to control the muscle when u cum and her nice soft moans make u high.

Overall :7/10

I have less chemistry with her.. i prefer ATM still miss her alot. But all thaiboy gals is well worth the money. u wont regret.

Damage: 180+20 tips+5 parking+10 KFC lunch = 215

hgfb05
27-04-2006, 08:46 AM
hahahahaha just call her and give her left right centre after reading yr FR..have ask the hotel manager to remove the TV out of her room liao :)she told me tat after the session u zzzzz and she dare not to disturb u and just sat beside you and watch TV ......u also ask for her Thai hp no. before u leave the room...btw she inform me to tell you very sorry for watching the TV when u sleep.....;)

bro, i didn't zzz lah. she can watch tv so much until she tot i was sleeping when i wasn't. and i also didn't ask her for her thai hp no before i leave the room. y wld i wanna do that? to me, this is jus a commercial deal not to be messed up with personal issues...

Ta0tailang
28-04-2006, 08:30 AM
Heard from her that she is going back today ... all the best to her and hope bro thaiboy can send me her pics in this month penthouse :p

hope i am not asking too much and will be waiting anxiously for thaiboy next gem...;)

dirtymonk82
28-04-2006, 08:51 AM
strange...why cant i view the photo which was public??

jdi813
28-04-2006, 09:02 AM
same here can't seem to view any of the photos :(

thaiboy
28-04-2006, 09:25 AM
Heard from her that she is going back today ... all the best to her and hope bro thaiboy can send me her pics in this month penthouse :p

hope i am not asking too much and will be waiting anxiously for thaiboy next gem...;)

no worry bro.....once i buy the mag..i will post up on the forum

thaiboy
28-04-2006, 09:39 AM
will be waiting anxiously for thaiboy next gem...;)

hahahahah another high end gem arrived but let my regular AJ elite members have her first.......show u some preview mag. photos of her....the rest once ready will show hand together with her real life photos too;)

The cash has been deposited by our great goverment into our bank
Woohoo!! Go update ur account Laughing
Happy spending peeps

I love PAP

thaiboy
28-04-2006, 09:48 AM
bro, i didn't zzz lah.

.evey1 have their side of the story...damm headace...btw sorry , peace out, have a nice good days ahead;) just up u 4 pts...now u have power of 1 pts....

Ta0tailang
28-04-2006, 09:52 AM
Sure bro do keep me posted on all ur gem cheers....:D

dirtymonk82
28-04-2006, 09:55 AM
The cash has been deposited by our great goverment into our bank
Woohoo!! Go update ur account Laughing
Happy spending peeps

Haha....check already....now is time to da kai sa jie le...wahahahaa

the photo of the gal looks very chio leh...i want i want

jdi813
28-04-2006, 10:00 AM
who's the new gal looks damn chio ... wat's the damage ???

4am'rs
28-04-2006, 04:31 PM
any stats for the new gems bro? this one catch my attention :D

Exciter101
28-04-2006, 08:30 PM
hahahahah another high end gem arrived but let my regular AJ elite members have her first.......show u some preview mag. photos of her....the rest once ready will show hand together with her real life photos too;)

When does the booking starts for the rest man?
interested man :D

cyph
28-04-2006, 08:32 PM
BRO pls book an appointment for me! :D

hgfb05
28-04-2006, 10:26 PM
.evey1 have their side of the story...damm headace...btw sorry , peace out, have a nice good days ahead;) just up u 4 pts...now u have power of 1 pts....

but seriously, i didn't zzz. anyways, thks for the pts, appreciate it...

kemerukemeru
28-04-2006, 11:30 PM
nice looks