PDA

View Full Version : Massage+HJ or FJ?

jayy
01-05-2015, 01:01 PM
.Mass+HJ or FJ?

I always want FJ; but sometimes a good long HJ after a Massage is very much more pleasurable. With limited funds, it's a tough choice to satisfy the urge.

Which is the better money well spent?

These days, FJ service has fallen greatly. I recently experienced FJ SP's (service providers) who outright told me the one shot in one hour is no such thing. The session ends once I fire, and that it must come at around 30-35 minutes. Want or not? Already in bed both naked, how to say no? If say no, how much to pay her? I refuse pay full amount but she may create a scene? Sian, like dat sure to fire quick and get out before she chase you out without firing. Of course one did not chase me out, but her attitude chased me out because she said cannot insert lah you cannot get it hard which was just as bad as chase me out.

Long ago used to play each other bodiess, masterbate each other bro and sis, suck and lick, HJ and Finger, fondle and suck balls and boobs; take about half the time and then f**k each other song song the other half the time. Now no more, and price crazy high or service crazy low.

So I go try mass+HJ (MHJ). SHit, all the young and pretty SPs cannot massage for nuts. See got massage certificate in website and read she dam good press, step, elbow etc but turn out know nuts. So it's pay for handjob; one or two in one hour. One handjob in one hour for $90 or $100 is robbery; what more only topless, and many cannot fondle boobs even. Only some old MHJ SPs go topless and can fondle.

Only come across one great MHJ SP intro by Vaxva. But strictly topless at best.

I did experienced one or two MHJ SPs who willing to do FJ at the end last few minutes but ask for $50 extra but what to do already all revvedup and brakes cannot work. One tall pretty milf MHJ SP pop question around half hour time and after I agreed, capped, inserted and fired, was informed that unlike MHJ for 90 minutes, FJ package only 60 minutes.

Best was two milf MFJ SPs in central area price I forgot but reasonable for 90 minutes choon choon. But damn troublesome trying to get past the sign-in security desk. Wonder if they're still providing service there or elsewhere.

Still looking for good FJ SPs, especially in those >30 yo's because they old and chai-si, and they appreciate a good FJ in return from appreciative client. Don't mind if they can massage too.

Do provide hotlinks if responding about SPs.