PDA

View Full Version : Condom Breakage

Lao LEE
16-04-2006, 10:42 PM
Today went to GL. Booked a cute looking WL for 5 sessions. I think she is in her early twenties. Despite being aged, I jog 3-5 kliks or swim 20-30 laps every morning, so have stamina for such EC activities. Action is SOP. Second round take longer to complete - stretch for 3 sessions, head quite sore already. On fifth session, finally done, when withdrew found condom wrapped around base of penis like rubber band; it broke. WL saw bare cock withdrew got shocked. I didn't realise it until later, as I was quite dazed from going non-stop in control for 2 sessions. She quickly ran to shower to flush with water and anti-septic, she was worried when she go for regular AV check-up, semen traces will be discovered and she will be asked to stop work. I always wear protection when having sex with WL but never expect condom to fail today.

I think of going for check up but is it too early to do so without symptoms? Will she get pregnant? Will I contract STD? are all in my mind. I know she will always insist customer wear protection but its hard to say as she may do it raw with her lover pichai or a regular young handsome tirak who may hide the fact he always do raw with others outside.

Next time better wear 2 sheaths and change sheaths at pitstop for prolonged action. As I type this, I can feel a pulsating itch on the head, I think I am in trouble or is it psychological? :( :(

samboy123
17-04-2006, 12:44 AM
very sorry to hear your story,bro.You should go for check up after 1 month and repeat 2 months after that.

gniwgonwk
17-04-2006, 02:36 AM
No point worrying about it - just get tested. Check out this link for more information:
http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/tpl/howdogethelp.html
Take care!

AfA_hmor
05-05-2006, 01:41 AM
I think of going for check up but is it too early to do so without symptoms? Will she get pregnant? Will I contract STD? are all in my mind. Next time better wear 2 sheaths and change sheaths at pitstop for prolonged action.

You can probably test for STD and HIV now, since it’s about 3 weeks from your post above. Or you can wait for a few more weeks. After certain period of usage, you should always change to a new condom. Condoms aren’t built to last forever, they are made of rubber (not titanium or other durable material), and can break after excessive friction and prolonged use.

Wearing two condoms does not mean that you will be safer. On the contrary, wearing two condoms may cause excessive friction between the 2 condoms, and result in them tearing, thus defeating the purpose of using them in the first place.

Proper condom usage includes:-
1) Store them in a cool, dry place
2) Do not use expired condoms
3) After a period of sex, replace the used condoms with new ones
4) Use water-based lubricants to reduce the friction during anal intercourse
5) Most importantly, always have protected sex!

Get yourself checked if you are worried. For more information, you can always email us at [email protected]. Be responsible to yourself, play it safe.

Lao LEE
12-05-2006, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the advice from everyone concerned. :)

I've been given the green light and so is the WL, who have just ORDed today. I will probably get tested again as it seem the test was done a tad too early. Never expected an experienced and popular WL to lack experience at condom usage/breakage. I've visited her on her last day and with each withdrawal she will change 'tyre' following my previous advice. Very bubbly and attractive personality, would have entered 'tirakship' if not for the huge 2 generation age gap.

Initially I thought she was given the extradiction papers by AV, but she says she is going home as her contract here is actually over.

In conclusion, with condom or raw, you can never really tell the difference, its all in the mind. Better play safe than sorry.

visaplatinum
15-05-2006, 08:31 PM
Hi bro Lao LEE,

glad that you are both ok, and I salute you for being responsible enough to go for check up. Don't do anything that you will regret.

Take care!
Cheers

AfA_hmor
06-06-2006, 01:56 AM
In conclusion, with condom or raw, you can never really tell the difference, its all in the mind. Better play safe than sorry.

It is true that you can never tell if someone that looks seemingly healthy is suffering from any STDs or not. You can wait for after 3 months after your last “risky encounter”, before coming in to test, to get more accurate results. RAW is a major NO-NO, under any circumstances. For more information, do email us at [email protected]. Play safe, test regularly and be responsible for your life.

msnuzsurfer
30-06-2006, 05:59 PM
Sorry to hear of your predicament bro.
You can get a baseline test at any time. Then one at 3 months and then at 6 months. However note that the time for seroconversion (ie changing from - to +) is variable.
Word of advice: don't let anyone use baby oil on your penis and then put a condom on. Baby oil or any mineral oil can damage rubber and destroy your condom while it is on and you're in action.
Good luck bro

powerace
01-07-2006, 01:18 PM
just a word of reminder...dun let the worries get "on top" of u...
it affects ur work and mental stress....might get addicted to testing...alto testing reguarly is recommeded but don't do like every one week or 2 weeks...

Bruce-Sg
01-07-2006, 02:27 PM
no worry man
psychological factors

wear 2condoms is okay
just put some lubricant between the two