PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer

skystone
16-04-2006, 04:14 PM
The story is NOT written by me,just wanna share with everyone..:D

Jennifer

She was my girlfriend during my army times. Big round eyes. Long black flowing hairs with a melon face. Real sweet, considered to be attractive for a poly girl. The poly guys even rated her among the top 5 in SP. Definitely she will catch your attentions, cause she owns a pair of huge boobs. With her busty figure, she looks like the Ann girl on "U" channel TV. But Jen is more proportional and pretty. With her personality and “Kwai Kwai” look, you will never imagine how wild she is in bed. Underneath that misleading look lies a wild spirit.

The 1st time I saw her, I was attracted to her sweet smile and pleasant personality. Very gentle and polite, and she will always take attention to you, even though she has just got to know you. I cannot keep my eyes off her chest, as on it sits a pair of 36D boobs. (I found out later). I told myself no matter the price to pay, I must get her, the sooner the better! Guys stick around her like flies and gossip about tackling her, but nobody dares to make the 1st move. I even overheard a guy describing his fantasy with her. We had a mutual friend, and managed to get her number through her, after paying a heavy price. (Sex loh!, she was normal looking only and has been eyeing me for a while) It was not appropriate to be direct cause she was seeing somebody and I was being extra cautious. Anyway, she becomes my spy fed me with valuable information.

The first time I called, she was friendly and receptive. I only mentioned that I’m a secret admirer and did not reveal my true identity. She did not protest, and we progress from then on. We only converse through phone and I keep her guessing all that time. I managed to bond with her as I was a sweet talker. After a period, she starts to share with me details of her stormy relationship with her BF. In the end, we move into discussion about sex, and surprisingly she was real open. She told me she lost her virginity to her BF, which is the 1st. And was curious enough to ask me about the dick size among the boys and whether all guys fuck and fall into sleep. So ignorant. She will describe how he uses her body to satisfy his lust and then spending the rest of his time with his buddies. He was not gentle and always causes her pains. Neglecting such a rare gem! What an idiot!
He will leave her alone most of the time, and appears only when he needed sex.(reason for spending a lot of time on the phone with me) She even told me that he always like to force on her and made her perform oral sex on him. Sometimes she will go into details about the fuck processes and her expectations. She did admit that she enjoys sex, especially the oral part, but that bastard only bother to satisfy himself and she had never had an orgasm. On other days, she will masturbate herself and even tried using a cucumber when he is not available. Her BF was such an idiot!
On occasions, I can’t help myself from stroking my dick as I listen to her, with my imagination running wild. I was almost caught red-handed one time when I cannot control myself as I let out a moan of satisfaction when I reached my climax and cummed. She did notice and questions me, but I brushed it off with a stupid excuse. We cannot stop giggling after that and I believe she knows. On a later date, she told me she has been rubbing her clits and fingering herself while on the phone with me, imagines me as Bratt Pitt and fucking her wildly. No choice she claimed as she does not know how I looked. I was not that good looking, but I must say I’m above average. I’m into gyms and had a great body to justify that.

Even then, she has no clue how I look like. But I assured her that I’m not ugly and fat, as she claims she has no interest in. She will always ask me for details and try to recall those people she had met. It developed into a game slowly, couples with exciting and mysterious moments. Sometime it just drives us crazy. We will always tell each other how much we needed each other and cannot wait to be in each other’s arms. All the time we stop at just that. I fall short of knocking on her door right away! As she has not broke off with her BF, she will occasionally have sex with him. Guess she is using him too, to satisfy her own sex-drive as she has no other means. I knew she is not a loose lady and does not fuck around, and she always reminds me that. I had been watching, and am very sure on that. (I got a spy, and she shares with her everything, including me) She is willing to be so daring to share with me cause we have not met, she claimed. But we did, she just does not know who I am. It was interesting and fun. And I was in no rush to lay my hands on her. I too was also having a part-time sex partner, which was not base on emotions, purely on sex, and a safe one. That was a special arrangement and I will share about that special lady on another occasion.
I knew I had her already, it’s just a matter time. So I went into planning, preparing to make my moves soon.

skystone
16-04-2006, 04:16 PM
Jen was definitely a guai guai girl. A lot of the so call cool guys out there miss out because they never realize efforts brings rewards. Just open your mouth and say something, and you will never know what you will get.

There was one Friday night when I was tossing and turning in bed, couldn’t sleep as my sex drive was at an unusually high level. As my part-time girl was out of town, (She is an air-stewardess) I could not do much even after one shot in the shower. I was wondering what Jen is doing when my pager beeped (In the early 90s, handphone not common and expensive). To my surprise, it was her no.
This must be some good thing and I hurried out of bed to return the call. She picks it up after one ring and shot a question straight at me before I could even say anything. She wants to see me right away, and she sounded depressed. I dare not even ask for a reason as I realize she is sobbing. And I know this is it, she needed me and I will be there.
I pick up my helmet and in less than 10 minutes, I was at her void deck. 5 minutes passes and another 5. I was pacing up and down. There was no sight of her, then I realize this is the first time we are going to see one another, and I became anxious. Wondering how she will react when she sees me, my imaginations run wild as the time passes. I quickly check myself in the mirror and make sure I look the best. While pondering over whether she will turn up, someone taps my shoulder and I heard a sweet voice. “ Hi, it’s really you.” I turned around and saw her. Lovely, she looks very good up close, with sharp features and full lips, and her round eyes twinkle, just like the stars! I notice her eyes were a little red. She must have been crying.
“Yup it’s me, and you’re OK?” I asked. She just picks up the spare helmet and said, “I’m fine, can we go somewhere? Anywhere will do!” She hops onto the bike and say nothing else. So I ride on. I think she is a little tense, so I am prepared to give her some time. From her house in the east, we went all the way along PIE, right to Jurong, then turn into AYE heading back to the East. I felt her body leans forward and her hands grab onto to me tightly. She was wearing a sweater over a T, but I can still feel her boobs pressing against my back. "What a feeling!" I exclaimed in my mind.

As we reached the airport, I turn into the multi-storey carpark and ride to the upper floor. As T2 was not fully utilized, it was a little deserted, and fairly quiet. We sat down on the stairs against the wall. We were silent and I was barely able to contain myself. Luckily she took the initiative. “Thank you”, she murmured, as she took a deep breath and starts talking. She told me that she has been watching me from a distance while I was waiting, and wonders she is ready to see me. Lucky me! She recognizes me and is able to recall the time when we met, and has been suspecting it was me all this while. We only spoke once before. As she goes on, she becomes more comfortable and shares with me her fight with her BF earlier, and appreciates me being around all this time. She leans over and places her head on my shoulder. We become closer emotionally.

“Can I kiss you,” I asked, then realizes it was blunt but was too late to take it back. She sat up immediately and looked shock. I explain quickly that I cannot help myself, cause she was too lovely. She was a little surprise that I pop such a question but admires my courage! And thank me for the compliment (That's why that unlucky bastard doesn’t deserve anything! Sorry for being rude)
As I look into her eyes, I can sense her desires burning. She breaks into a smile and nodded, then slowly closes her eyes. The signal ! I lean forward and places my lips over hers. An electric feeling went through my body and I was shaking. We kiss lightly for a while. And I can tell she enjoys it too. I slowly parted her lips with my tongue and inserted it into her mouth, and she responses by sucking on it gently. We end up in deep-frenching in the end. She will twist her tongue around, massaging mine. Suck hard on my tongue and pushes hers into my mouth. I suck on it in return. It was like fencing, charging and retreating! Heavenly is how I will describe it. She changes her tactics then, going after my lips instead. Sucking the upper, then the lower one. She was real skillful. I never tried this before, but it was enjoyable and arousing. We remain locked in this position for a good half an hour. I can hear her breathing getting heavier, as she presses her body onto mine, her soft breasts rubbing against my chest and my dick starts to stiffen. As we are locked in arms, our hands starts to roam over each other’s body, searching for the unknown treasure, and brought the pleasure to the next higher level. Her warmth and a refreshing smell from her body took over my senses. I starts to caress her legs, feeling her baby soft skins as she wears only a pair of short pants. She let out a soft moan as my hand squeezes her inner thigh, stopping short near her groins. I was not ready to risk it, so my hands move upward under her sweater to cup her breasts. It was huge and my palm cannot cover the whole thing. She starts to moan louder, even thought our lips are still locked. My hand was blocked from her bare flesh by a piece of cloth (T-shirt), but I could still feel the softness of her 36D boobs.

After a good while,she pulls away and breaks off from the kiss. A thought went through my mind “Shit! I blew it, too much too soon.” I keep cursing in my mind that I should have been more patient with her, and this is only the first meeting. I should have taken my time. Her face was flushed and she looked at me shyly. I guess she needed some fresh air, as I console myself. I caught a glimpse of her bouncing breasts as she took a few deep breaths. She really looks good, very delicious even with all that clothes. We remain silent. For a while, I thought it was the end of a great outing. But wait! To my surprise, she pulls off her sweater. Flipping her long flowing hair back, she resembles s’pore singer Zhang Yu Hua. Through her translucent white T-shirt (Hanes, that popular brand if you can recalled), I can traced the outline of her bra and the very tip of her nipples. She caught me staring! It was my turn to blush. “Like what you see?” she asks as she breaks into a chuckle. I nodded in reply. She took my hand and placed it on her right breast and guided me around, while her other hand hooks over my neck and pull me closer.
2nd half resumed! I lick and suck at her neck and then proceed to her ear lopes. She giggles and her hand starts pulling my hairs. She is in ecstasy and I knew then that I found her soft spot. I suck hard at her ears, driving her to moan sexily. At this time, she reaches back and unclipped her bra, the other hand pull mine under her T. I touch her bare skin finally, as I cup her breasts with both hands and caress them vigorously, pinching the nipples on the way with my fingers. I could feel my dick bursting in my jeans. I can hardly contain myself, so is she. Her hand searches at my groins, and tucks at my belt clumsily.
I quickly let go of her breasts and help her to unzip myself. Her hand dive under my brief once the zips are down. She pulls out my dick into the air and starts to stroke it. Shiok! My turn, I tuck at her pants, a miserably short one. She lifted her butt slightly as I pull down her pants and undies at one go! I can't wait. My fingers hungrily reached for her clits and rubbed joyfully along the slits. We are half-naked now and into heavy petting. She was wet, very wet indeed. I split her cunt lips open and inserted my middle finger into her hole. Immediately it met some resistance as her cunt wall contracted around it. I urge my finger in slowly right to the end, touch the wall. Stroke after stroke, her cunt juices starts to overflow, wetting my palm (Can you imagine?) My finger swirls around in the water-hole searching for her piece of bud, so that I can excite her further. She cannot bear it and snakes into my embrace and moans right at my ears, sucking on it in between. Her hand never stops pumping my dick, and she is good. We were reaching our climate soon.

“Hello, what are you two doing?” someone shouted. We looked up and saw the security guard. We quickly stood up and pull up our pants and adjusted our clothings. Too embarrass to answer him, I apologize and usher Jen to my bike and sped off! I caught the guard with his jaws open as he stare at Jen’s boobs. He will definitely have a long nite! He He!

I called Jen after I reached home. We can’t help giggle at each other’s embarrassment, teasing each other for the incident. She was sporting, and jokes around about the size and shape of my dick. She whispers over the phone that if not for the guard, she would have like to taste my cock. I was caught off-guarded and spurt my cum all over as I was stroking myself. I dare her to suck my cock the next day and she gladly accepted the challenge. Then she wanted me to sleep early and rest well as it was already 5am in the morning. What a date, 1st time some more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skystone
16-04-2006, 04:59 PM
I spent the whole day drifting in and out of sleep, cannot get the image of her young body out of my mind (She was only 18). How to sleep with my dick standing!

In fact I had to meet up my Gang that nite for a drinking session, so I ask Jen to come along. It will be good as I can excused myself and leave early. It has been an unwritten rule in our group to get out of the way when anyone is on “Mission Possible”. But we have to parade our “prized catch” in front of The panel of judges. The guys graded Jen a high 9 out of 10 after they had seen her. I’m still holding that record after all these years (12 to be exact).

Jen joins us late cause she needs to change after school. So we keeps the drinks flowing as I waited impatiently, at the same time going through my mind how I want the evening is going to turn out. I hurried to the entrance when my pager beeps with her code–18, as we agreed. As I was walking out, I noticed everyone was staring at a very, very “chio” lady in short red dress with her bare back facing me (Those types Joey Wong-actress, likes to wear). As she turns around, I was stunned as she turns out to be Jen. Standing there smiling and waving at me as I hurried towards her. Her short dresses exposing her slender long legs, on heels. And from afar, I can see her protruding nipples under those clothes. She is definitely not wearing any bra, what a daring girl at her age. My dick reacted, hardening to my discomfort. She was real sexy!
“Oh! WoW! Jackpot! ” I exclaim in my mind as we enter the disco. She was totally different from the nite before. I paraded her around the floor as we approach our table, catching the graze of everyone, even the girls.

As we sat down, there was silent. Everyone were with their eyes wide open, as though they want to swallow her! And their expression was real funny. We cannot help but burst into laughter. I was in cloud nine, winning much needed respected from the guys. I have to say she is the most outstanding lady that I have dated, and I feel real proud of myself.
We tuck in and down the drinks. The guys chat her up and she was friendly, joining in the conversation and mixing well with the rest. I had a drink too much and was a little high on alcohol. But I still sense that her hand creeps onto my crouch and starts caressing me under the table. My dick stiffens against my pants and it was aching. She was trying to unzip me, when I grab her hand to stop her. It will be too embarrassing if the guy notices.
I can no longer sit still, as my heart pounded faster and faster with her ever seducing hand. I pull her out of the chair and headed for the door. The guy cheer behind us as we left, as they know, they must have know what is going to follows!

On our way to the car (my brother’s), we cannot help but reach for one another’s body. I had chosen a secluded spot to park the car earlier, good six sense! I press her against the bonnet and lock my lips onto her. While my hand grabs her boobs, squeezes it so hard till she let out a scream in pain. I was getting wild but I’m not going to fuck her in the open. So I hurriedly open the door to the back seats and usher her in. She reaches for my pants first time and unbuckles the belt, zips down the flies and pulls my pants down. She grabs my ultra-harden cock and rub the pee holed with her thumb, sending an electric wave through my body. (don do it yourself, ask your girl, sure shiok!)

“Suck it, suck it”, I commanded her as I pushes her head down my crotch. She opens her mouth and swallows my cock, almost choking her as she was not actually ready for my size. After while, we got comfortable and she flips her tongue on my cock head, swirling around, and wets the whole shaft. Then she wraps her lips around the head and exerted a huge suction, with her cheeks collapsing. Sending enormous sensations up my body.
I jerk my hips forward and force my cock more into her mouth. Enough of teasing, she gladly sucks deeper and sink to to the base till her nose hits my balls.
“Mmmmmh……………..…” She moans into my cock hairs, while looking at me seductively. I start to pump faster as I get more excited, making slurping sounds which is very erotic. Her lips curl into a big O-shape, closing onto my shaft as I push forward and releasing while I pull out. We remain locked in this action for quite a while. As I slow down (getting tired, my head spinning due to alcohol) she pulls my dick out and rubs it all over her face, while she massages her cheeks with the other hand. We took a break to allow her to regain some composure. I had not had enough yet. So I untie the knot of her dress behind her neck, dropping it to the waist, while releasing the huge boobs. I grabbed both breasts with my hand, while my fingers tune her sensitive nipples to hardness. Moaning louder and louder as she too becomes wild.
I caress her back with one hand while the other flips up her dress. “Wah” caught by surprise, she was bare down under. Very daring this girl ! I could see the bush was well-trimmed into a upside down triangle, pointing to her hole. Her thick cunt lips looks so inviting, with the slit in a thin line, exposing only a little of her pinkest clitoris.

I climb over her to reach for it, rubbing my dick on her face as I bend over. She open her mouth and take it all in. Clamping my cock head with her teeth, she inflicts a tickle of painful sensation. I did not feel discomfort, but actually enjoy this different feel. In return, my fingers poked at her cunt hole, and rub her clits using my palm roughly. She did not reacted to it cause her cunt was flooded with her love juices. As I pull out my fingers, some of it spills onto the seats. I quickly pull some tissues and place them below her butt.

Undeterred, I inserted another finger. Both finger now stretches her cunt wall to the max, and she starts to wriggle her butt away as I pump vigorously. Her moans become louder, slowly turning into scream like those jap AV queens. Don’t know pain or shiok, I also confused liow !
“Tolong………………..,Tolong……………….bro……….don…stop!…. Erh..Erh…Ahn…………… baby…faster……..and……………….harder ………..pls…I….want…..moooooore!……………………more…more,” as she let go of my dick.
She was obviously teasing me, what a slut under an angel’s cover. Well, since the torture don work, I’ll use the soft tickle instead. I tuck her legs under my arms (still in 69, use some imaginations pls), my hands spread her lips apart, exposing her pinkist clits with the love hole right in front of me. “ Beautiful,” I exclaimed and lower my head and slurp at her clits, tasting the juices first time.
I slurps and slurps, lapping up all the juices while leaving out her hole.
“Ooooooo….wooooo…..ah…..oh….uh..uh……….”she moans and thrust her hips into my face, trying to fuck my tongue. The emptiness in her hole must have drive her crazy as she starts to cried out to me,” fuck me…fuck me…..fuuck me with your tongue…..and fingers…… please….I want…. Pls…..I want your cock.” As she licks and suck my balls. Not to overcook it, I move a little forward and dart my tongue into her hole. My cock then comes to rest on her breasts. ( We were about the same height)
“Oh…it feels good…don stop…more…more…moooooore..”she seems to enjoy it very much. I starts to rub my dick on her breast as her mouth can no longer reach my cock. She seems to know what I wanted, as she cups her breasts and squeezes them together, grabbing my dick in between. I inserted my fingers into her cunt to give her the extra sensation to repay her good coordination. The softness of her breast was a wonderous feel, I starts to pump faster as my pleasure pile up reaching the climax soon. My balls stir below and I know I’m about to cum. Quickly I straighten up and jerk my cock with my hand above her face, shooting my cum onto her. Her mouth opens up and she flips her tongue to catch some cum. It was a forceful one and some cum have landed on her breasts and navel.
After the explosion, she took my limping cock into her mouth and sucks on it gently, giving it a shower while she playfully stirs the cum on her breasts. I just hold still and watch her. This is better than any X-film.
And it was past one hour since we left the disco. I was soaking wet with sweat. I usher her to put on our clothes as I’m afraid the guys might be leaving soon and catch us naked here !!!!!!!!

It’s was almost 2am as we drove off………………………

xkingx
16-04-2006, 05:08 PM
eh bro.. why nv continue.. so high liaoz.. then... haha... quick quick... I'll be waiting...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
16-04-2006, 05:29 PM
wah higly erotic-rating story man.can imagine how happening sia.Well done bro!:)

AD69
16-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Good story bro. Do continue.

sluto
16-04-2006, 05:46 PM
Good story bro. Continue.

skystone
16-04-2006, 06:05 PM
Happy to know that some bros enjoy the story.:D

As we were approaching Geylang, more or less Jen got the idea where I’m about to bring her. And she protested! She did not want to let anyone see her in Geyland, especially her farther, who is a night shift taxi driver. Her mother too, who is having an affair without anyone knowing except her. Well, what to do? I can’t force her, so I detour to east coast (Lao Ti Fang ), expecting for more actions.

“I want to go home, I need a shower,” She said softly with her head bows down. Apparently she was uncomfortable with the dried cum all over her body. And she is obviously unhappy that I had suggested to go to a hotel in Geyland. She might find it a little insulted. ( Guai Guai girl ma! I’m onli the 2nd man in her life.)
“End of story! ”, I curse in my mind. No choice lor, L L send her back.
As we heads to Tampines, she remains quiet. And it was quite scary.

Upon reaching her block, she appears to be in a dazed, like she has to make a hell of a big decision. We just sat in the car for a good moment, then she turns and said to me, “Come up with me! I have something to show you.” So I follow her home.

The house is dark, without a single sight of her family. She just leads me by the hand into her room (shared with sister) and whispers, “My brother and his girlfriend are in their room, mom and dad will not be back so soon, Sis staying out. Make yourself comfortable and but be quiet.”
She then passes me her photo album while she grabs some clothes and went to take a shower. I browse through and got some ideas of how the family looks. Then I saw the photo of her BF, “Dumbhead”, I exclaimed in my mind.
I also noticed quite a lot of pics of her with a petite girl ( She told me that is her best friend, Nora, an Eurasian ). They seem pretty close to each other. I was admiring Nora’s figure ( there is a few pics of them in BIKINI ! ), she is shorter than Jen, around 1.55m, slim with ample size boob, maybe a 32B. She has a tanned body and looks athletic.

Jen came back in a rode, drying her hair with a towel. I quickly put the album away, and jump to embrace her. She leans into me like a little bird and kisses me tenderly on the lips, she was so sweet! I was mesmerized by the fresh fragrance of her body. Then she drags me into the master room, her PARENT’s room!!!!!!!!

My heart starts to beat faster and faster, as her parent could be back anytime. She was not bother a bit as she ushers me onto the bed while she went to switch on a small wall light. The silhouette of her figure just turns me on. She undid her rode and let it drop to the floor, and she turn around to face me. She is in a piece of sexy black lingerie ( with lases ). “Wow Oh! Bingo” my dick exclaims as it stiffens to hardness.

Jen make a few turns to parade herself, allowing my eyes to feast on her body. Her 36D boobs are bouncing up and down, so tempting to reach for it. Her ass was firm, and I caught a glimpse of her matching G-string too.
I swallow my saliva, hardly can contain myself. ( Almost ejaculate in the pants ). My blood rushes to my nose.
Her hands slowly caresses her boobs, exposing her navel. She licks her lips and looks seducing-ly at me. Jen pushes me into the king-size bed and climbs over me.

“My Boy gave me this for my 18th birthday, and he………………likes to…..fuck ( softly and shyly ) me in this, …..( pause )…and I want you to enjoy me just like he do! ( sounds revengeful ) ”

We locked our lips and frenched hard. Sucking each other’s tongue hungrily. She forcefully peels off my clothes, leaving me naked while I watch her. Suddenly she grabs my hands and ties them to the headboard with a piece of towel. I was a little stunned, but I wanted to know what she is up to, so I did not struggle.

“He likes to tie me up, spank my butt and sort of rape me!….and enjoys watching me in pain!” she said with a wryly smile, “ Now I want to try it on you, Can?”
“ Can, do what you want! I’m all yours tonite”, I answer pitifully, playing to her game!

She starts to gyrate her butt vigorously, rubbing her breasts on my chest, body-massage! She then grab her right breast and stuffed into my face. “ Suck it !” She demanded and I open my mouth to take in. Licking it all over and wetting it with my saliva. It seems to make her high. Then she pinches my nipples with both her hands, and bites and sucks on them. The pains is still bearable, so I moan,” More,….more….more ! ”, to drive her wild. She buys it and looks to be in ecstasy.

Jen turns me over and sits on my back. “ Plat!”, “Plat!”, “Plat!” she spanks my butt a couple of time !
“Oh! Don stop! More pain, I need more ….. more pain,” I exclaim to full-fill her fantasy. She must be tolerating her BF for quite a while, suffering from his suppression, in the end behaving like him. I want to see how far she will go, so I urged her on,” Jen, more…..harder!”

Her hands grabs my butt-check so hard that I almost scream. I remember her brother and his GF around, so I tahan. Probably they are fucking too, that why they did not notice all this noises! Ha! Ha!
Her head dives in between my b-cheeks and she flips her tongue at my ass. ”Wow”, an electric shock went through my body. Surprise, surprise, I did not expect her to do that! She will lick it right to my balls and back, and she try to dig my ass-hole with her tongue. This is better than the cat150’s service!
I raise my hips a little to help her, and her hands reach under to stroke my dick, while she still went after my ass. A little neglected all this while, my dick becomes hard again. Her other hand was caressing my balls at the same time. Jen then got off my back and squeezes herself under my body. I raise myself on four, to make space for her. She sucks my dick into her mouth, with one hand servicing my balls, playing with them alternately, and the other? I wonder?
I look under, and there it was, she was rubbing her own clits. ( we are in 69 again, fav position! ) She moans non-stop, even she still have my dick in mouth. She is real hungry! I watch as she starts to finger fuck herself, what a scene! She kind of notices,…….so she pulls out her fingers and spread her cunt lips, exposing the love hole right in front of my face. I can see her juices flowing out! Jerking her butt, she seems to invite me to lick it, and I oblige by swirling my tongue all over the cunt, licking from the clits to her ass. Her moans becomes louder and she wriggles more under my body.
I slowly move my hips and fuck her mouth with my dick, as my lust is also at an all time high. I free myself as I can hardly stay still and do nothing.
I inserted my fingers ( index and middle )into her cunt, and she jerks her hips upward to fuck back. Her hole was wet, very wet.
“Urh……” I felt a sharp pain in my ass. Then I realize she inserted one finger into it. “Oh…ho..ho..ho!” I scream into the pillow as she starts to pump her finger in and out. She took the virginity of my back hole and it starts to hurt badly. She chuckles as she spits my cock out, and she did enjoys watching me in pain! I could not stop her as she is BOSS now. So I have to tahan and allow her to express herself, cause I know this is developing into something BIG!

I lap away at her cunt too, drinking up her sweet juices that pours out, like a water-fall. Her cunt–lips become reddish and sensitive to my every lick. Now she tries to wriggle free instead. I kept on going after her cunt, till she pushes me away.
She pins me down with her hands and climb on top,(still in 69)
“ Hey, don move, I’m boss and I’m the one raping you, so you stay till,” she giggles.
Jen then gives my dick a few wag and aim it at her cunt hole. Swiftly she sat down on it and my dick just disappears into her. Well, the feel was full-filling.
“Oh…Anh…...good…..shiok….shiok……shioooooooooookkkk kkkkkk !!!!!!”, she rides away joyfully.
“Grab my breasts, grab my breasts!!!”, she commanded.
I pull myself up and squeeze her tits as ordered, obeying like a slave.
“Yes, my master…you want….I will give…anything….anything….”, as I excite her further.
After about 10 mins, she was moaning louder and louder.
“ Urghn….Urghn…..I’m cumming…I’m cumming….shoot in me….I want your seeds in me…..shoot me,….shoot meeeeee!”, she jerks her butt against my dick vigorously. As I look over her shoulder, she was rubbing her clits, with her other hand pulling at my hair. She is definitely doing everything to satisfy herself.
My dick head felt gushes of juices rushing against it, twinlking the sensitive pee-hole. I can feel the pressure building-up in my balls, and my loads stirring, near exploding.
“ I cuumming too,….I cumming too,….U want my cum in your cunt?” I tease her, as she nodded her head non-stop in reply,” Yes please…yes please….I want all of it…, shoot,….shoot in meee…!”
I can no longer control, and I spurts my cum deep into her hole. She was breathing heavily
“ Oh shiok,..shiok..dear…….very shiok!” as she leans back into my arms as she turns back to kiss me.
Her cunt muscles contracted, massaging my limping cock. This is sensational. “wow” I was blown away.

Knock! Knock! ”Jennifer, are you in there? What are you doing?” came a male voice.

skystone
16-04-2006, 06:06 PM
We stared at each other in shock. :eek: It was his brother, must have finish his fuck too, and heard us on the way to shower.

Jen composes herself, then calmly reply,” O, nothing la, just looking for some………stuff.”
“ You ok or not, so late still not sleeping, ”asked her brother.
“ OK la, going to bed soon….don bother me la…” she answered annoyingly. And we heard her brother, Jim went into the common toilet in the kitchen. We quickly put on our clothes and sneak to the room door, listening to the motion outside. We heard him turn on the shower, and Jen quickly open the door and usher me out.
“ Go, go, faster…before he comes finishes.” She whispers as she went back to clean up. I kiss her good bye and head for the front door. As I walk past her brother’s room, the door suddenly opens and I pumped into her, Jim’s girlfriend.
“Ah….”, she exclaims.
“Sssshi….Sssshi!” I begged her.
To my surprise, she smiles at me, “ Sebastian, it’s you….how can?….cannot believe!” She knows me!!!!
With a little street light from outside, I slowly can see her face and I recognize her too, Amanda, June’s colleague, a stewardess in UA too. What a small world ! I just took both of them out last Saturday for a drink in Ridley, ANA hotel.

“ Amanda!….something wrong?” Jim shouted from the shower.
Amanda cheekily looks at me and answers,” Oh, I saw a mouse!!!”
“Ah….what….what!…you OK or not?”, Jim shouted again.
“Nothing, nothing…I’m OK…..Jim darling….I go home liow..call you tonite….” She giggles while answering him back.
“Ok, you take a cab and be careful,” Jim shouted again.

I quickly ushered her out of the house. As we went into the lift, she crossed her hands and looked at me coyly, “ So what are you doing in the house, huh?….having fun with Jim’s sister, right?” she questioned me and looks suspectingly envious!
She was wearing a low cut translucent blouse, and in between can see the outline of her black lace bra, but she has small boobs, probably A-cup onli. She wears a short mini-skirt too, exposing her long legs, most attractive of all her assets. I examined her with my roaming eyes.
“ Hey, what u lookin at? Before I could answer, she shoots another question, ”What am I going to tell June,…..Mmmmmm….or maybe I won’t tell her at all….unless…..Hmm,Hmm”
“Tell her lor!”, I exclaimed, ”But if you can, don lar! the most I buy you dinner lor !” I begged her.
“ OK, then you must do 3 things for me, 1st, sent me home….the other 2 I’ll let you know in future……Deal?” She demanded.
“ OK lar, OK lar….deal ! ”,I agreed unwillingly. “She stays in Yishun !!!!!!!! and we are in Tampines,…..then come home to Bedok…Shit…………what a bitch!!!!!”, I cursed in my mind.

“ Oh,……nice car….luckly me!”, she exclaims, as I opened the door of the S320 I borrowed from my brother.
“ Bitch…..I’ll make you pay back…!” I cursed again in my mind.

I started the car and off we go. It was 4.30am liow…. And my dick is a little sore………….

-itr-
16-04-2006, 11:17 PM

Jennifer

She was my girlfriend during my army times. Big round eyes. Long black flowing hairs with a melon face. Real sweet, considered to be attractive for a poly girl. The poly guys even rated her among the top 5 in SP. Definitely she will catch your attentions, cause she owns a pair of huge boobs. With her busty figure, she looks like the Ann girl on "U" channel TV. But Jen is more proportional and pretty. With her personality and “Kwai Kwai” look, you will never imagine how wild she is in bed. Underneath that misleading look lies a wild spirit.

The 1st time I saw her, I was attracted to her sweet smile and pleasant personality. Very gentle and polite, and she will always take attention to you, even though she has just got to know you. I cannot keep my eyes off her chest, as on it sits a pair of 36D boobs. (I found out later). I told myself no matter the price to pay, I must get her, the sooner the better! Guys stick around her like flies and gossip about tackling her, but nobody dares to make the 1st move. I even overheard a guy describing his fantasy with her. We had a mutual friend, and managed to get her number through her, after paying a heavy price. (Sex loh!, she was normal looking only and has been eyeing me for a while) It was not appropriate to be direct cause she was seeing somebody and I was being extra cautious. Anyway, she becomes my spy fed me with valuable information.

The first time I called, she was friendly and receptive. I only mentioned that I’m a secret admirer and did not reveal my true identity. She did not protest, and we progress from then on. We only converse through phone and I keep her guessing all that time. I managed to bond with her as I was a sweet talker. After a period, she starts to share with me details of her stormy relationship with her BF. In the end, we move into discussion about sex, and surprisingly she was real open. She told me she lost her virginity to her BF, which is the 1st. And was curious enough to ask me about the dick size among the boys and whether all guys fuck and fall into sleep. So ignorant. She will describe how he uses her body to satisfy his lust and then spending the rest of his time with his buddies. He was not gentle and always causes her pains. Neglecting such a rare gem! What an idiot!
He will leave her alone most of the time, and appears only when he needed sex.(reason for spending a lot of time on the phone with me) She even told me that he always like to force on her and made her perform oral sex on him. Sometimes she will go into details about the fuck processes and her expectations. She did admit that she enjoys sex, especially the oral part, but that bastard only bother to satisfy himself and she had never had an orgasm. On other days, she will masturbate herself and even tried using a cucumber when he is not available. Her BF was such an idiot!
On occasions, I can’t help myself from stroking my dick as I listen to her, with my imagination running wild. I was almost caught red-handed one time when I cannot control myself as I let out a moan of satisfaction when I reached my climax and cummed. She did notice and questions me, but I brushed it off with a stupid excuse. We cannot stop giggling after that and I believe she knows. On a later date, she told me she has been rubbing her clits and fingering herself while on the phone with me, imagines me as Bratt Pitt and fucking her wildly. No choice she claimed as she does not know how I looked. I was not that good looking, but I must say I’m above average. I’m into gyms and had a great body to justify that.

Even then, she has no clue how I look like. But I assured her that I’m not ugly and fat, as she claims she has no interest in. She will always ask me for details and try to recall those people she had met. It developed into a game slowly, couples with exciting and mysterious moments. Sometime it just drives us crazy. We will always tell each other how much we needed each other and cannot wait to be in each other’s arms. All the time we stop at just that. I fall short of knocking on her door right away! As she has not broke off with her BF, she will occasionally have sex with him. Guess she is using him too, to satisfy her own sex-drive as she has no other means. I knew she is not a loose lady and does not fuck around, and she always reminds me that. I had been watching, and am very sure on that. (I got a spy, and she shares with her everything, including me) She is willing to be so daring to share with me cause we have not met, she claimed. But we did, she just does not know who I am. It was interesting and fun. And I was in no rush to lay my hands on her. I too was also having a part-time sex partner, which was not base on emotions, purely on sex, and a safe one. That was a special arrangement and I will share about that special lady on another occasion.
I knew I had her already, it’s just a matter time. So I went into planning, preparing to make my moves soon.

bro,

nice story.. i'm camping here.

mind i ask , does jennifer stays in tampines or just a coverup for the story?

i know a ger same name and same poly also.

cheers.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-04-2006, 01:42 AM
bro,

nice story.. i'm camping here.

mind i ask , does jennifer stays in tampines or just a coverup for the story?

i know a ger same name and same poly also.

cheers.

bro,dun mind i join in the camping?lol..think shld be more of a case of coincidence ,this story as clamied by threadstarter its not written by himself.Cheers.

skystone
17-04-2006, 10:02 AM
Thanks all bros for the support.As i mention,the story is NOT written by me ( how i wish i'm the guy :D )

It’s a long…..long drive…………..

Armanda was not really a very pretty girl. But she does make heads turn with her good sense in dressing. Every time I see her, there is something new. Sexy, coupled with a little elegance. Last Saturday when we are out with June, she wore red boots ( like those Julia Roberts have in Pretty Lady ) and matching baby-doll dress, just enough to cover her firm butt.
It exposes her tender long legs, which is my favorite. At one point, June caught me staring and suggested that I should have a go at Armanda! Well, I would if we had not had an agreement ( to be elaborate in future ), and also not worth losing June over a fling.
She has single eyelids, short hairs, like those of Sandy Lam ( Hongkong Singer ), Slim and tall, looking down on me when she is in high heels. She is not freshy like Jen, and does not really appeal to me.

I was a little tired, so I took a cigar and starts smoking, just to keep my tired body awake. My mind is still pre-occupied with the fuck scenes, recalling each details and digesting the goodness about it. I did not realize Armanda watching, almost forgetting that she is there!

“Hey, Sebast,” Armanda starts to talk and caught my attention.

“ I think you must have a great time back there, and still thinking about her right ?” Armanda teased.

“ No lah, I’m just tired,” I replied.

“ Tired how can be licking your lips!”

“ Is it? Where got?” I insisted, not realizing that my own expressions have gave myself away.

“ So what should I tell June about this? That I met you in my BF’s house, and with his sister in their parent’s room, in the middle of the night!” She threatened.
“ Don la, we did not do anything, she won’t believe you too!” I shot back.

“ Really, maybe I should also mention about the noises, Hup?” She suggested.

“ What, you heard us!” I exclaim.

“ Of course, Jim and I were eves-dropping, and end up fucking in the corridor. And Jim comes so fast that I’m not satisfied. And you pretty strong leh, can outlast Jim!” Armanda becomes a little excited, with a devilish smile on her face.
Armanda starts to lean towards me, blowing air into my ears and patting my head like I’m a little boy.

She whispers,“ And I can tell from her moans that you are good! Very good I think!”

“Ah………….” I murmured, a little lost. I did not know whether to admit or to deny, since she is so sure.

“ I’ll not tell June about tonite if I……get the details, full description in there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she suggested.

“ Ah………..” I was stunned at her request. Armanda can be bitchy at times. Sometimes she will want June to tell her whether I am a good fuck or not and make June describes how my dick looks too, saying it’s for research. ( June told me before, but I did not believe, and now I do! )
June did it cause she needs her to switch duties. There was once Armanda covers for June and make her confesses about our 3 day retreat fuck in Banyan tree resort in Bintan. Relating to her our adventure on the beach at 5am, the CIM in the Jacuzzi pool and the shortie in the clubhouse restroom. Luckily leaving out the time when I fail while trying to fuck June’s anus, so embrassing!!!!!!!!!

“Hey, faster lah, don be shy and if it’s good I’ll reward you!” she hastened. Placing her hand on my chest with her hand, she caught me off-guarded, and I lost control of the car for a split second !!! Then her hand starts to caress me and tickle my nipples over my shirt, encouraging me to comply. She is good, and my nips starts to harden and my blood rushing to my head.

“OK, but you must promise not to tell June !” I insisted.

“Swear, swear, swear!” she was overjoyed. Her eyes wide open, eagerly anticipating for my story-telling! Her left hand quicken in caressing and unexpectedly sneaks under my shirt, touching my bare fresh and drive up my blood pressure. Her right hand spreads the finger and starts to explore my hair! A shock wave went through my body, resulting in my sleepy dick to react.

“ Uh….U know? We went out for a drink, end up fucking the first time in my car…………….” I start to relate the evening to her. Then I sense her breathing gets heavier, her mouth wide open when I mention about the teasing in the disco….Then her hands reached for my nipples. She has good hands, and they are making me horny too. I have to steady myself to keep my focus on the road, not wanting to end up in an accident!

“ Then….then…what………………happens? You…….two……got in the car….then?…anyone around…anyone peeking?” She urged me on. She was unconsciously following my description with her hands actions. Her right hand was resting on my dick now. Stroking my groins as I reach the part when Jen and I were in 69. My dick stiffens under my pants and I felt the soreness in my dick. ( Never fuck two times in 1 night before this day. )

“……When I shoot my cum on her face, she took everything in and suck me dry…..” I came to the end of the car fuck scene.

“ Ouch !…….pain!” My dick felt pain when she grabbed so hard on my dick over my pants. She was so tensed she did not let go immediately.

“ Sori, sori…..I did not mean it….pain ah?….” She asks considerately while releasing her grip, but never lift her hand away.

“ Ya lor, fuck too hard just now and a little sore, now it’s pain…..” I explained. She was beaming and burst into a chuckle. Then she unzipped my pants before I could protest, I did not really want to….
She releases my dick into the air and grabs at it gently.

“ Oh, it’s a little swollen..” as she examines my dick. “Better now?” she asked passionately. I did not answer her, my dick did! As it slowly becomes hard in her warm grip. She sounded seductively as she did not want me to stop here.

“ Ok, so how after you all get home, go on leh….” She sinai-ly encourages me while she starts to play with my dick a little.

“ Jen went to take a shower, then came back in a rode and u know, she has put on a lacy lingerie and……………” I continued, with my dick feeling good under those wonder touches of her hand.

“ Owwww….ah….ha…..she is hot….and you’re big……” she compliments as she moans along with the story. I was excited and enjoying this too.

“ Manda dear” I pause on the story.

“ Yes….H…O…N…E….Y..” she looks at me with her eyes open slightly , come-fuck-me look and kiss me lightly on my lips. I wanted to kiss her back but I have to concentrate on the road. We stopped at the traffic junction under the Thomson Flyover, in the direction of Mandai.

“ My balls are hurting too…could you?” she unbuckle my belt and pull my pants down to my knees before I could finished. The lights turn green and I drive on. The car behind must be wondering why I took so long. Luckily this car is auto-gear and very spacious.

“Better now” as she put my balls in her hands and starts massage them. I will say it again, she has the best pairs of hands that I’ve known.

“ Ok….Jen tied me up and straddled me, rubbing my cock against her cunt lips…………” I went on with the story……..

Armanda has now climb onto the center console, leaning her body against mine, facing me. I have to drive real slow, and praying that the TP is dozing off, so that I won’t be caught with my pants down! Then her left hand left my hairs and disappears under her mini skirt, and I try to catch a glimpse but could not see anything. She must have rubbed her clits as she moans into my ears , with her face pressing against mine.

“Ohhhh………………...o….o…o….o….o,wooo…………..oooooo……..go ooooo….oood,….shiok!…..more………some more…..I’m cumming………..don stop…babe…go on………..” Her hands stroke my dick faster and making it hard, at its peak. I bear with the soreness, although uncomfortable, I will not stop her. My dick jerks wildly in her gentle hands. As we entered the car park, I chose a darker corner to park, but I did not realize someone is already watching as we came in. I turn and look at her and we lock our lips onto each other. She was all over me now, and finger fucking herself. She is horny!!! Extremely horny.

We french hard! She pulls away and “zap” she tore apart my shirt, ripping off the buttons. Then she dives down like a scuba diver and sucks hungrily at my nips, alternating between the 2.

“ Ah….shiok….” I exclaim, and pull my head back to take in a deep breath, when I saw the ah pei standing at a 2nd floor kitchen window looking down at us.

“ Armanda, someone watching, someone watching!!” I whisper anxiously to her.:eek:

skystone
17-04-2006, 10:04 AM
Ah?……. Never mind lah! let him see we enjoyed.” She continued sucking downwards towards my navel, and she stops there and lick it. I was nervous but the pleasures are mounting and so overwhelming to the point that I cannot think properly. After a while, I calm down a little and ignore the ah pei who is leaning forward. And I hope he don fall to his death, as I enjoy what Armanda is doing to me, and anticipating for her to make the next move. I could not care much now, see then see loh, I console myself.

“Mmmmmmhhhh” as she engulfed my dick into her mouth. She just hold there and rub her throat against my dick head. And that is deep-throat!!!!! Her mouth feels warm and wet, and my balls stirred.

“Mmmmhhh….hmmm……..hmmmmmmm……..hmmmm” she moans as she moves her head up and down slowly, clamping onto my shaft as she pulls up.

“Wow!…..good…..good….” I encouraged her and jerk my hips a little to urged her on.

All this time she never stops digging at herself and her body curled into a moon shape and vibrated violently. She must have cummed, and she stops sucking a while but stills holds my dick in her mouth. She still reels from her orgasm, and I jerk my butt a little as I grew impatient.

“ He still watching?” as she let go of my dick.

“Yes, and I think he is masturbating himself now!” as I try to figure out that ah pei on the 2nd floor. And I believe Armanda enjoys being watched too.

She went back to my dick, this time she swirls her tongue on my dick head, darting at my pee-hole too. I closed my eyes to digest the mounting pleasures, especially when she engulfed the shaft right to the end, pulling up and letting go of my dick head with a “pop” sound. Sooooo erotic.

Suddenly I smell something weird, as I open my eyes, I saw her fingers right in front of my face, glistering under the street-lights, it’s wet and this is the hand she used to dig herself !

“Hey….” I protested, but she just pokes that wet finger into my mouth. “Hmmm…”I struggle to free my mouth. It tasted weird and salty, but I could not get it out. My hands wanted to pull it out but she fights back and the fingers tangle with my tongue. I have to suit her else she might bite my dick off so I gave up and in the end I suck on THAT finger, anyway I have already tasted and not that bad lah. I suck on it as she starts to work hard on my dick with her other hand rubbing my balls. Then she squeezes that naughty left hand under my butt to my ass. Well, I always like to be tickle in the ass so I lifted myself to help her access. Her fingers circles my tender ass hole and presses on it as my body tenses up and I could feel my balls stirring, together with the pleasures on my dick, I could feel it coming. I know I’m going and I have to release my cum soon.

“Ahmmm..” as I felt she inserted her index finger into my ass, stretching the tight hole. It felt good and I could not help but moan out loud. She heard me and increased the pace of pumping my dick with her mouth, and coming, coming, I know…..I cumming….cumming soon.

She could tell too as she tries to lift her head away, but wait ! I decided that I have to return my “colors”, so I press her head in place and jerk my hips to fuck her mouth. She was shaking her head vigorously, but I could not care less. I hump my dick into her mouth, ignoring the pains cause by her teeth as she struggles. I want to punish this naughty yet bitchy bitch, to teach her that there is a price to pay for being a cock teaser!

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh” I exclaim the 3rd time tonite liow and shoot my loads of cum into her mouth, pressing her head further into my dick. She has no choice but to take all, but not a lot as I have overwork my balls. And I could feel the pains in the balls trying to squeeze out the final drop for her.

“Mmmmm” she moans pitifully. I don know whether she likes it or not, I don care. After I emptied my barrels, my hands start to let go as my cock grows limp pretty fast this time.

She quickly pull away and open the car door and spit out my cum onto the grass patch, coughing on the way. After she composes herself, she came back facing me, instead of being angry, she licks up the rest of the cum that is on her lips, and we burst into giggles.

We adjusted our clothes and simultaneously looks towards the 2nd floor. The ah pei is still watching……………………………………….

goodvibes69
17-04-2006, 10:09 AM
Woah bro! Damn long story ..but nice!! haha

MMM88
17-04-2006, 01:04 PM
great story.....awaiting ur next installment.....cheers:)

libraguy75
17-04-2006, 01:27 PM
BRO,

!! POWER !!

:D

skystone
17-04-2006, 07:07 PM
Thanks to those Bros who upped my points,pls leave ur nick down and i will upped u back as well..:D

…..I got into bed finally…and it was already 6am……what a looooong night…..

There is a special arrangement between June and me. We did not develop into a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship formally. It was more of a sex appeal between us and neither of us talks about issues emotionally. We did have a few more fuck after the Sentosa vacation, but we never become a couple.

After we left school, we lost contact for a period till one day she calls, about 6 months later, When she told me she has become a stewardess with UA, while I went to Poly to further my studies. During our times, fucking a stewardess is quite a big deal, and the thought of it simply makes my dick hard.

That night we met, we check ourselves into a Geyland hotel, and had hardcore sex, till my dick surrender after my 4th shot. We lay in bed and talk about everything in our life and share our dreams, the things we want and our ideal partner. It was an open discussion and we finally concluded that it was pretty difficult for us to be an item, but we could not part with our physical attraction, so we decided to maintain this sexual relation till we found our life partner. We always make it a point to satisfy each other’s lust whenever we could, especially when the other is horny. But we also make it a point to exercise caution when we fuck others and to confess the whole happening, so to reassure each other and also allows ourselves to access whether it was safe to carry on. Our main concern was Aids, which is just appearing in the world. We usually met once or twice in a month, either hotel or my home, as my family was more carefree and never question us. This carries on for years till later she married a Hongkie…………

I slept like a dead fish, only waking up to take my dinner in the evening and went back to bed again. Today is Saturday, so can sleep whole day!

I was awaken when I felt some wetness on my dick, but I was dizzy and thought I had a wet dream! So I try to get back to sleep and my dreams! But the wetness never goes away, and it feels good….and my dick was at full erection. “hmmmm….” I groans as I felt my dick being sucked and this must be the best wet dream that I had, with images of Armanda flashing across my mind.

But! But,……….the feeling was so real! I shake myself a little from the sleep and realize it’s really someone sucking my cock, not a wet dream! And I open my eyes slightly and try to figure out in the darkness who this girl is, forgetting that I’m at home! “Mmmm..ah!” came a very soft moan, couples with some slurping noises. Oh! It’s June! as I slowly come to my senses and recognizes her moans and also the familiar sucking technique. My mom must have let her in.

“Mmmm…….mmmmhhhh !!!” came more moaning. June was very very gentle sucking on my dick , so as not to wake me. So, I pretend pretend lor, and see what this girl is up to, and she must be quite horny, cause usually she will wait till I wake up. June continues sucking at my dick away, with her other hand in her groins, rubbing away at her clits, must be! I guess. ( Quite dark, cannot see )

The feeling was good and getting better and better, as June is usually quite gungho, not so gentle. Then I stirred a little, but still pretend to sleep, rubbing her throat in the process, almost gaging her as she is caught off guard. She let go of my dick from her mouth, stroking it with her hands instead and turns to face me. “Seb, you awake” she whispers, checking me out. I did not answer.

June went back to sucking, but the moans starts to get louder. Then I felt she got up and straddle herself over me, positioning her cunt to my cock to ride me. Oh, this girl is going to fuck me in my sleep, very exciting indeed. Her hand guided my cock and rubs the head gently against her cunt lips and I can sense that it is flooding quite badly, cause some of her juice flows down my shaft onto my crotch.

June then tries to sit down onto my cock and my cock head went in a little after a few try. I just lay there watching, without her knowing that I’m already awake. She hump my cock slowing, getting only about half of it in only, cause my cock has grow a bit bigger after the fuck the previous night ( I’m onli going 21 at that time, still developing myself. )

“Arrrr…rrghhhhh….uuuhhhhh…shiok…uurrgh!” June fuck with half my cock as she could not get it all in without my help, even though she is super wet now, and it was driving her crazy, as she likes to be fuck long and deep, preferring me to handle her rough! She is shaking herself back and forth, with her head arch back and mouth open. I tried to contain myself from the pleasures building up on my dick, holding back just to see how far she is willing to go.

“ Seb,…wake up wake up….and……….fuck me, I’m very horny!” June calls out at me again as she leans her self onto me, rubbing her 32B breast on my chest, which is a handful and bouncy. She sucks all over my neck and nipples , then licks her tongue at my face, desperately trying to wake me up, falling short of shaking me.

“Arr…Arrr….rrrhhhh………..” she did not pause for a single moment. “…ooohhh..seb pls ……wake up…..and fuck me hard….ahhhhhh….I need your cock now…. “ she cried out as she senses that I’m half awake.

“Mmm..June…….what are you doing?…I sleepy ler….” Pretending to wake up just and not knowing what’s going on.

“I want you to fuck me…I want….” As she pleads at me, and she is begging real hard. Her body becomes more tensed and she is fucking me more vigorously now.

“You fuck lor…I tired…” I murmured, pretending to go back to sleep.
“But I cannot get your cock all the way in….I need you to jerk…..jerk into me….arrghhh.” as she starts to shake me with her hands, refusing to let me sleep.

She continues,” Seb…wake up and fuck me…..and I’ll let you fuck my ass later….. anyway you want……………like you have always wanted.”
I have always wanted to try butt fuck with June, but she has always turn me down, now is the chance since she offered. And she must be badly deprived and to do that.

“ You sure!” I asked.

skystone
17-04-2006, 07:08 PM
“ Yup,….sure!…sure!…..many times as long as you want it…as long as you fuck me now! ” she replies without hesitation immediately. So I jerk my hips upwards and push my cock all the way into her cunt hole.

“Ooooo…wwwoooooooooo…..shiok…..arrhghh…..oh!,,,,oh !…..more…” she moans aloud.

I myself was very aroused by her actions and the temptation of fucking her ass has given me the extra incentive to fuck her back. I know she is cumming soon and she needed my cock more than anything now. I flip her over with me on top without my cock leaving her cunt hole, as we are well coordinated after so many sessions. I pumped hard , long and deep strokes, then I changed to 7 short jabs and 3 deep thrust. This has often did the trick for her and she squirms under my body. Another 30 strokes and she becomes weak and I felt gushes of juices hitting my cock head, and her cunt wall contracting and grabbing my cock shaft.
“Mmmmm…..”she is having multiple orgasms! I hold in this position for a while and then twisted my butt in circles to rub my cock head on her bud, which usually brings her climate to another level, which is the main reason she always comes back for more, even after she had fuck someone else just before. She has high sex-drive and a normal guy will not know how to satisfy her,

“ More….Seb, don stop……arrgh!!!!” she starts to jerk her butt upwards against mine, sure she is hungry.
“Faster….ooooo……uuuurrrrgg ……..harder……..right!…..”she urges me on as I start to pump her again with long and hard stroke, but slowly just to bring the best out of her.
“Go…oooo…..oooo…..more harder…..” she begs me, but I continue in my slow and steady rhythm , teasing her to the max. Obliviously she becomes more and more frustrated, using her hands to push her body upwards and thrust her cunt at my cock. I turn to a squatting position so that I can control the depth of my penetration. And continue to pull away as she thrust forward.

“ Arr…..harder….fuck my cunt……harder…” she was so hot that she starts to talk dirty.” Fuck me with….your big cock….wowwww….ohh….arrgh..” as she grind her teeth,” aaahhhhhhh….ah…ah………..”

When she lifts her head and saw my cheeky smile, she realizes I did it on purpose, and she frowns her eyebrows in protest. ”Don like that la…..itchy ler……..I…..have not fuck ….for two……weeks …..liow…..I beg you……screw me….fuck me…..ahhh…I let you screw…my backside later…..” she pleaded again.

Before she finished, she presses me down onto the bed and starts to ride vigorously onto my cock,( girl on top position ) bouncing her butt against my pelvis. She lifts her legs and squat over me, using her both hands on my chest to support herself. She bang down so hard that my pelvis starts to hurt and I becomes a little worried because she rides me so wildly that if she pulls up and miss my cock downward, she would have break my dick.

“ Doggie,…..doggie…change…”I call out to her, just to be cautious since she is losing her mind. I think she did not hear or ignore me on purpose, afraid that I might slow down again and she just continues to bang downward furiously. I have to reach out and squeeze her breast so hard that she cried out “ Ouchhhhh…” just to catch her attention!

“Turn… and doggie….”I commanded her and she submissively pull up and turn. And I slap her butt “ pak! “, “pak” to show my displease.

“Ohh..good…….more and harder………!!!!, and put your big fat cock in me..” she responses. I just burst out in laughter, seeing first time such a hungry and desperate girl lusting for sex. Enough of teasing, I push my dick deep into her cunt and pump myself away to satisfied her . My dick feels a little numb due the overwhelming sensation but my orgasm in still nowhere in sight.

“ Ohhh….arrrghhh….I’m…going….to cum..AGAIN!” she moans after I pump her from behind for a good 10 minutes. I felt her cunt muscles contracting around my cock shaft, clamping my cock tightly and I felt her cum juices flushing against my cock head. This fabulous sensation has to be experience, not described. That’s the reason I make it a point to make a girl cum , no matter I’m satisfied or not, even I have to eat her cunt, this is because the girl will keep coming back to you for more, and you can take your time to enjoy her.

Now my cock is fully drenched in her super wet and warm hole, flooded with white-color cum that leaks out from the gap when she loosen her cunt muscles. I stop pumping and stare in awe, never before I see a girl cum so much and so intense!

I tried to contain my excitement, holding my cock still in her cunt as she experience multiple orgasm. But my dick disobeys my brain, throbbing against her cunt, causing her to squirm like a shrimp under me, as her cunt is at its most sensitive after orgasm.

I was becoming bored as I waited to let her catch her breath, so I reach under my bed and grab my bottle of baby lotion ( I used to shake off before I got so much fuck ) and squeeze a little onto her butt. ( we’re still in doggie ) and start to rub it all over. “ Oooooo….” As she response to the cooling sensation of the lotion and she wriggles her butt a little to show approval as I rub her round firm butt.

Her action cause my dick to brush against the cunt walls and excite my little brother, sending a ticklish feeling to my brain. I start to stroke my dick in and out slowly, not to cause discomfort to her. While I do that, my hand circles her butt hole, tightly closed up and it looks nice. I press my thumb on it and “ Ah..” she shivers to the intruder. I use a little force and inserted an inch in, spreading her tight butt hole. “Arr…..ghhhh, ….slowly, pain,” she calls out at me. I let her pain subside before I move my thumb a little more, and I pump my dick at her cunt a little faster too, hoping the fucking sensation will be able to cover the pain. I pour more lotion at my thumb and lubricate it while I finger-fuck her ass slowly.

After a period of exploring the new hole, her butt pushes back to meet both my finger and my dick. She is now experiencing two sensation at the same time and eager for more, but she is still cautious as her butt movement is only a little.

Well in my mind, I was extremely excited that I’m so near to take the virginity of her ass after trying for so long just blows my mind away. I pull out my thumb and inserted my index and middle finger both into her ass , stretching the hole and it was damn tight, luckily lubricated by lotion, else will bleed. She becomes more and more relax after I pump for about 20 strokes and her ass becomes accustom to the size of the fingers. “ah….” She groins as I try to spread my fingers in her ass, then pushing deep into it. “ Oooooo…oohh…..arrr….” she continues to groins.

I took out my fingers and let her take a breather, at the same time , withdraw my dick from her cunt and position my cock head at her rear entrance. Upon sensing the throbbing cock head, she tries to wriggles free, so I grabbed her butt in place and jerk my hips forward, and my cock head went in and she clamp her muscles to resist.

“ Ah… pain…..pain.” she exclaims,” pls….be gentle …..and do it slowly..” she pleads.

I let the muscles relax before I start jerking my butt again, all the time making small progress. Her eyes brows frown and she bites her lips to contain the unfamiliar feel of my dick in her tight ass. I pull out slight and push again and my dick went in another 2 inch. “ooooo….arr…gghh.” she starts to moans as she becomes more comfortable and enjoys the new feeling.

The ass was very very tight, could feel the walls rubbing over the length of my cock, pleasuring every single tissues of it. I felt the urge and began to pump faster. Her expression was of a mixture of pains and pleasures, and she did not resist my cock anymore as she starts to moan louder along with my thrusting motion. A swirling feel went from my dick to my brain as the blood in the veins rushes up my body, and I know I cannot last much longer.

“ Dear…I’m cumming……ooohhh” I told her.
“ Wait…..not so fast……hold…. Shiok …. And my cunt is itchy now.” She wave at her handbag, signal me to grab it. I took it and open to look inside, without knowing what she wants from it. I saw a penis-like thing, it must be a vibrator although I never seen it, but the shape is obvious. I took it and wave at her face.

“ what is this…” I asked without slowing down my fucking action.
“ A vibrator I buy in HongKong…..switch it on and put in my cunt.” She instructed me. I press a button and it go” buzzzz….” With the head portion twisting. Oh, this girl is great, she even bring it along to have fun. I inserted the vibrator into her cunt and immediately, she squirms and moans loudly, into my pillow as she will be heard at this time of the night.

She has my dick in her ass and a dildo in her cunt, double action! Double dosage of pleasure. She just fuck back at me, to give herself the maximum pleasure she could get. The scene was too erotic, like in a porn movie and I tell myself tape it down the next time if I have a chance. I did on the second occasion!

I felt my balls stirred and I ejaculated deep into her, as the pleasures I get from my eyes and dick was too muck for me to take. I exploded like a volcano, spurting out lots of cum, my best orgasm to date.
I fall onto her back and enjoy the great feel, pressing her down with my weight. Too weak to move as my dick limps in her soaked ass hole.

It was great…as she demanded a second round after a good 30 minutes rest………….. I got my first butt fuck and looking forward for more, and definitely will try it on Jennifer, as Jen got a more fleshy butt.

skystone
17-04-2006, 07:10 PM
The days are getting better, as Jen becomes my girlfriend 2 weeks later when she formally broke off with her ex. , we get to fuck regularly and occasionally I still get together with June for some wild hardcore sex. The 2 girls are very different, and 2 different experiences for me. Out of my expectations, ,,,,,they link me to more fantastic surprises. And next on line is Nora……Jen’s best friend!

………………to be continued……..The virgin……………………

bareback
17-04-2006, 08:00 PM
bro skystone yes yes please continue.:D

Elementary
18-04-2006, 01:39 AM
Well done bro. Thanks for sharing. :)

skystone
18-04-2006, 08:07 AM
After Jen becomes my girlfriend, I distance myself from June as it was pretty tough to fuck every other day. No hard feeling really, and she do understands. But we still get together sometimes, and she seems to enjoy my inputs of my fucks, as she becomes more and more like Armanda. She will make me tell her in details what I do to Jen before she allows me to touch her, funny! I thought she is the one who needed it. Half the time she is more horny than I am, but I did not want to question that, cause the relationship is still worth keeping, and you never know what happens.

There was one occasion that Jen invited me to join her for a chalet. I went without much details, and it turns out that there is onli the 3 of us, Jen, me and surprisingly, Nora ( Jen’s goodfriend). We spend the day swimming and playing board games, and I caught Nora’s occasional glances. I got close to see her figure too, but she was in a 1 pc swimsuit. Luckily, else I will have given myself away with a huge bulge in my trunk!

Later in the evening, Jen got a call and has to go home to assist her dad, who is collecting 4D part-time, since it was the weekend. That is the main reason I am here, to keep Nora company while she is away. And Jen wants me to keep a close watch on her cause Nora just broke off with her BF.

After Jen left, we continue with the staggering bricks game, and it starts to get bored. Most of the time, Nora did not talk much, just sneaking glances at me. I am rather uncomfortable in this situation, so I suggested to add some excitement to the game to liven things up a bit. We will compete to pull out a pc at a time with the stacks of wooden bricks ( one stupid game ! ) and whoever causes it to tumble has to allow the other to draw a tattoo on the body. The game got under way and I had Nora’s hand full of pictures and words before the hour is up and I only got 2 on my arms.

Then, I throw a challenge at Nora, instead of drawing, the loser is to take off one piece of clothes or anything on our body. I am trying my luck as Nora does appeal to me a little, but I was thinking of having a better study of her body that’s all. She is petite and her boobs though are not as big, 36D like Jen, is still pretty outstanding on her small frame. Her face looks cute and naïve, more like a 14 year old than 18! Only her fully developed body gave her away.

This time, Nora gets serious and her expression was like placing a 1000 dollars bet. After a few rounds, we are quite even, with my watch and socks off, while she took off her chain and ear-rings and bangles too. Now is down to our clothes, and we are in T-shirt and shorts. Next to go will be quite feasting to the eye.

I focus real hard, determine to win it and have a good chance to see something before Jen is back. I concentrate hard cause her slender legs and smooth skin looks too great to resist, and I wonder whether I might have a chance to get my hands on them. I’ll lick her legs from her toes, each one of it right up her thigh!

“ Hey, your turn,” as she pull me back from my daydream. “Mmmm” I chose a bottom piece and successfully pull it out, much to her disappointment!
Well, crunch time for Nora! Her brows were frown and her mouth open, her eyes wide as she attempt her turn.

“Brang…….” The tiles came tumbling down and she looks shock! Her eyes wide open, looking pitifully at me.

“Well..Well……….looks like you got to take off your t-shirt.” I said to her, by this time she has her head bow, looking down at the floor. I was prepared to call it off, as she was near to tears. For a moment she did not move, then her hands slowly grab the corners of her T, shaking uncontrollably. With one motion. She yanks her T off ! Presenting in front of me a nice pair of bosom cupped in a low-cut white laced bra!
Maybe the bra is half a size too small, and the breasts looks to jump out of the cup. I traces the outline of her breast and could even see the shape of the nipples. I noticed her nipples starting to erect, maybe due to the air-con.

I swallow my saliva, and my dick began to swell! She caught me staring and crosses her hands in front of her chest to block my views. “OK! Next game” she broke the silence and instruct me to carry on. I reluctantly took my eyes off her and went back to the block of tiles for the next game.

I could hardly concentrate! She is very focus as the stakes are high now. The next piece to go off will be her shorts! I went about the game half-hearted, as times and again I have to steady myself as she bents forward to pull a tile, when I got a full view of her valley, with her bra pressing the breasts together. I miss an important move and lost the game, so I took off my T-shirt. Her face was flushed with shyness as she examined my well-built body. ( I was into body building )

I got up and grab a beer from the fridge and her eyes never leave my bod. I intentionaly rub my butt and pull my short up a little for her view and could hear her gulping down her saliva. I came back and hand one can to her She took a few gulp, maybe she is getting excited and had to steady herself. Her face becomes red after a few gulps as she is not a good drinker, that I knew beforehand! I was hoping that she will lose her focus and a devilish thought cross my mind. I was smiling.

To my expectation, she lost the next one, but this time she was not hesitant. She just stood up and pulls off her shorts, turning 360 degree for my examinations. She wears a matching white panties and I could see her pubic hair at the corner of her crotch. Maybe the beer does the trick, she is bolder and more comfortable and she is smiling vibrantly.

She walks over to turn on the music and dances to the tune with her back facing me. I could feel my dick fully erected, struggling inside my briefs. To speed things up, I grab the pokers cards on the table and suggested to change the game. Whoever have the smaller card loses. She accepted! Hooray!

To my horror, my first card was a diamond 3, and hers was a mere heart 5, so I have to take off my shorts. But my dick head was out of my brief and she will be able to see it with my shorts off. I was hesitating as it was a bit embarrassing, never believing my bad luck! She becomes impatient and tucks at my shorts. I cheekily turn away and pretend to run. She jumps onto me and wraps her arms around me, bursting into giggles as we struggles.

“Not fair not fair! I want to see….you seen mine, now I want to see yours!” she cried out. We wrestle each other and fell onto the bed and our bodies come into contact. As she pinned me down ( I was acting weak ) she pull my shorts down to my knees, stopping with her eyes and mouth open. She could see my dick head protruding out as my cock is fully erected. I lifted myself from the bed, supporting my arms, and looks at her.

“You mind pulls my briefs off too, it’s very uncomfortable!” I cheekily tells her. She did not answer, but slowly and surely, her hands reached out to my briefs at both ends of my waist. She bents forward and I could see her breast close up. Her fingers hook on my briefs and slowly pulls it down inch by inch. Her eyes becomes wider as she unveils my dick, fully-erected at 6 inches, saluting to her! She did not say one word, and we kept in this position for a minutes.

Then slowly, she reach out her hands and touches on the dick head

goodvibes69
18-04-2006, 09:53 AM
Im camping here till this time finishes man!! lol

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-04-2006, 11:21 AM
wah lau..getting better sia the storyline,well i am not moving,camping here for more.hehehehe..:D

techienator
18-04-2006, 11:25 AM
bravo... great post... juz the one tat i need... looking forward for the outcome with Nora...

donjean
18-04-2006, 11:26 AM
damn.....damn.....damnnnnn good story....

skystone
18-04-2006, 12:28 PM
Dear Bros,help me to rate this thread so tat more bros can get notice of it and more will be able to enjoy the story..Thanks!:D

skystone
18-04-2006, 12:30 PM
continuing with Nora :D

Her index finger touches my pee hole, dip on my pre cum and rub it on her thumb, like examining…..like a nurse, doing checkup on my manhood. From my view, I could see a smile developing on her super cute face, like she just won a beauty contest. Shiok! I told myself, what a piece of unpolished gem. The alcohol must have gone to her head, cause there is no more shyness in her. As she leans forward to take a closer look, I could see a sparkle in her eyes. I was real proud of my “brother”, standing sturdily in her face, not backing off one single moment. She wraps her fingers slowly and carefully onto my cock shaft, giving an soft icy feel, her hands was a little cold. My dick jerks in anticipation!

“Woo…..” she exclaims and backs off, covering her mouth in shock. I push myself up to face her ( she kneels in between my legs ). I look into her eyes tenderly and uses my hand to pull her hands away, placing them on my thigh, and kiss her lightly on her lips. Her face was flushed and makes her even lovelier. But I hold back my urges and reminded myself this could be her first time, and I will take her slowly.

She parted her lips to my searching tongue and allows it to explore her sweet mouth. I moved my hands to her back and try very gently to unclip her bras. “Wait ! Could you turn off the lights” she asks softly. I nodded, even thought I wish I can admire her young body clearly. I got up to switch off the lights. There is still a little light from the swimming pool ( spot lights )through the windows and I can see her slipping out of her panties after removing her bras.

I came up behind her and wraps my arms around her, my fingers intertwined with hers and my arms could feel the softness of her breasts. I make it a point not to go straight to the ladies’ sensitive spots, making them defensive. I blew air into her shoulder length tresses and kiss on her ears, slowly onto her necks. She giggles to the ticklish sensation, falling back into my body as she grows weak. I push my body forward and press her onto the bed with her face down. I continued to plant soft kisses on her back, then I rub my body against her back giving her a sensuous body massage. “ Mmmm…” she moans softly under my caressing. I rub my hardened dick in between her butt crack, then guide my dick onto her butts cheeks and slowly up her back. She kinds of enjoys it as her moans becomes louder. My dick was so hot like a burning rod! I pull away and move to the side and gave her back a cat bath. I traced her spine with my tongue right up to her butt, and suck her butt cheek into my mouth. “ Woo…..oh….ooooo….” she moans. I let go of her butt and lick all the way down her thigh, then her legs, then her ankle, and……..lick at her sole. I was so crazy with her beautiful legs and I told myself I’m going to make her cum just by doing that. She tries to free her legs from my grab but I held on. I open my mouth and gulp three toes in, sucking hard and uses my tongue to rub between them.
“ Arrgh….urrgh…….oh……..wooo………ho…..”her breathing gets heavier. I bit lightly on each of them and it must have given her the ultimate sensation. Her body jerks violently for a few minutes, after that she lay motionless. She might have cum, I noticed a wet patch on the bed, just below her cunt.

I let go of her legs and turns back to kiss her on her cheeks. She opens her eyes and turns her body over and pulls me onto her. The softness of her breast on my chest was fantastic. She kisses me and we suck at each other’s tongue. I believe she is in the state of no return as I felt her legs spread under me. As she is a head shorter than me ( 1.55m onli ) , my dick came in touch with her cunt lips, and her juices moisten my cock head. As we cuddle, my cock head parted her cunt lips and slid in!
“Ah……” she groins as she felt her cunt being stretched. But I felt my dick was blocked on the way, must be her hymen and I know the first time will hurt! She broke from the kiss and bits on her lips.

My desires burns in my belly……making my dick grows bigger as blood rushes to the small head. Her cunt walls contracted onto my cock head, squeezing it out of the hole. I try to jerk my butt forward, but she shuts me out. Her eyes were shut and her brows frowned. She is too tensed and nervous.

I then rub the whole dick along her cunt lips back and forth with my hand and circle it around her crotch and she begins to relax and moans again……:p

donjean
18-04-2006, 01:32 PM
more please more please..............
your r not only making my day, but the whole week.......

skystone
18-04-2006, 03:36 PM
This time I’m determined to break through! I position my dick head right at her opening and parted her thick cunt lips with my fingers. I jerk my butt slightly and the head went in. Slowly I thrust my hips and pull out, allowing her juices to wet my head. She is moaning to this pre entry. I held her hands down and push my dick in.
“ Ah….” She groins.
“ Oh…pain.” She groins again. I felt her hymen tear under the force of my thrust and as I look down, half of my dick went in and her cunt lips wrapped tightly around my shaft. I use my weight to make a forceful jerk and my whole dick disappear into her cunt.
“ Ah….” She cried out, and a drop of tear appear at the corner of her eyes, and she bit her lips to contain the pain.
I remain still for a minutes and allows her pain to subside. After a while, she open her eyes and looks at me, then she broke into smile and I was relieved.
I moved my hips up and down and start a slow thrusting motion. As her hole is very wet, she did not feel much discomfort and she said there is a little pain but bearable. After about 50 strokes, I felt her hips pushing up to meet my dick, and I begin to go faster. Her cunt wall was contracting when I was pulling out and let go when I thrust in. The pleasure is wonderful and she is very tight. She looks at me all the while, seems to be satisfied so far.

“ Faster and a little harder,” she whispers softly to me. With the encouragement, I speed up as I felt my balls tighten and I was near to orgasm. I had never fuck such a tight cunt before and the pleasures of rubbing of my dick against her clamping cunt was too shiok! I pump another few strokes and pull out my dick and spurts loads of cum onto her body and some fell on her face. I had a violent orgasm and was pretty drain out.

I did know whether she did cum but I was too occupied with the pleasures to care. I fell into her arms and lay on top of her to rest. She hugged me, not saying a word and gave me a peck on my cheek. A show of approval and she is satisfied.

She snuggles out under me and went to the bathroom to clean up. Then she came back with a warm towel and wipe my dick.

“Jen should be back soon, dress up and we can do this again another day,” she said softly and proceed to help me put on my clothes.

I was very very happy as she turns out to be such a understanding girl. Although we did not do many position, the fuck was very satisfying, especially with a virgin. We tidy up the room a bit and turn on the lights. Not long after, a knock on the door and Jen is back…………….
:rolleyes:

skystone
18-04-2006, 03:37 PM
After the day at the chalet, I maintain a underground relationship with Nora. All this time I was fucking her and Jennifer, occasionally June. There was one day when Jen spent a night at my house and I fuck her in the morning, then I went to Nora’s house in the afternoon and fuck her in the kitchen, and went out in the evening for a drink with June, and she drags me to a geyland hotel to fuck me after I shared with her what happens in the day. Jennifer did not know my relationship with Nora till six month later. She only complains that I did not fuck her enough. Well, I was pretty drained out, but I was more keen on Nora, as I’m the only guy she had and she is very accommodating and eager to learn.

She will sneak me into her house after midnight and fuck me with her parents and her brother in the next room. It was very thrilling! Sometimes, she will play some porno video ( steal from her brother ) and want us to imitate the actors. I remember the first time she sucks my cock, it was pretty hilarious. She will watch the tapes and whiles my cock is in her mouth and copy the actions. She allows me to cum in her mouth swallow everything. Sometimes she even wants me to shoot onto her face and rub my sperm all over like some Jap blue films.

One day she even took her brother video cam and record our fucking and play it after. She was the most fun one to fuck with, even though Jen has a better body and June more hardcore! We used to share our fantasy on sex. To my surprise, she wants to have a threesome of us and Jen, where it was full-filled some months later! My was to watch her being fuck by another guy which she sternly turns me down. Ha! Ha!

There was one time when we had a quickie in Jen’s room when Jen was cooking dinner for us, with the room door open. It was too much for my heart and I insisted to her not to do that the next time. Jen did suspect something was going on between us, but she will never imagine that we are fucking. Jen will sometimes teased us that we looks more like a couple and she is the light bulb!

She develops into a habit of doing it when Jen is around. Cause we went out together quite often, catching a movie or dinner, she will makes Jen to queue for tickets and pull me into the public toilet to suck my cock, and other times we left Jen waiting at the restaurant for half an hour while we fuck in the car!

She did insist on full-filling her fantasy of threesome and she says she will plan it and make it happens and wants me to prepare for it……

skystone
18-04-2006, 03:41 PM
Bros,pls help me to rate this thread,thanks!:)

The 3some

Six months has past since that conversation regarding Nora’s mentioning of fantasy, and I had totally forgot about the issue, but one day……………………….

…………………………Jen came to my house very early in the morning one Sunday. Before I could even get out of bed, she jumps in on top of me. I was only recovering from my short sleep after the drinking session the night before, and the last thing I want is sex, since my head is aching!

Jen was persistence, she pulls off my boxers and starts sucking on my dick, like a hungry wolf devouring her prey. My dick was not able to response and was not hard enough as I was really fucking tired, cause I just fuck June 5 hours ago. But she never stop trying, she just go on and on, sucking very hard with her whole face buried in my groins and her fingers tickling at my ass. She does know where to arouse me. And I was curious at her urgency, but the sensation at my dick is building up and slowly I was aroused.

She senses my cock stiffening to the foreplay, she got up and pull off her tank top, which is already half exposing her 36D boobs. Luckily my brothers and father don’t wait up so early, else they will have blood ozing from their noses! He He! She grabs my dick in between her extra large boobs and gave me a tit fuck, moaning softly and looking at me seductively.

I like it this way, when Jen was sex-starved. And when she is willing to do anything just to get fucked, this is her strong point! I was very awake and my dick was rock hard after such tremendous teasing. The softness of her breasts rubbing along my cock shaft was electrifying, but it was not enough. A feeling of emptiness set in at my cock head, and I know, I got to get it soak in a wet and warm cunt hole.

I pull her up and french her, tasting the sweetness of her saliva while she have to endure my stinking mouth. She did not back off, which is to my surprise! She allows my tongue to probe into her mouth and instead she sucks hard at it, just like the way she sucks my dick. While one of my hand squeezes at her right breast, my left hand search to her butt crack, looking for the lovely back hole, which I had the opportunity to fuck once, about a month ago, when she was high on alcohol. It hurt her so much that she never allows me to go near it, not even to lick it, which she used to favor!

She rubbed her crotch against my groins, where her flooding juices from her cunt hole totally drenched my didi. To test her to the limit, I grab her butt cheeks and spread them apart while my right index fingers try to poke at it. I thought this might put her off, but she responses by thrusting her butt backwards, towards my awaiting finger. I aim at her motion and inserted my index finger right in, 3 inch deep! She jerks vigorously but never stop. “ Ah….shoik!” she urges me on.

I got excited and I turn her over and make her arch her butt up in the air, and I push my harden didi into her hungry cunt and fuck her like crazy. Fast and furious strokes, and she moans out loud. I have to turn on the hi-fi just to drain out her noises.

While watching from the back, I know she was fucking high. So I took the opportunity to put my fingers back into her ass. Both her holes were filled with my dick and my fingers. To make things better, I sat down on the bed and extended my feet to her face, I wanted my feet to be in her other hole- mouth. She squats over and fuck me downward, non-stop action. She notices when I shoves my feet at her face, and she just open her mouth and suck it in. “ Wooo…..” I exclaim in my mind, “this is a fucking crazy hungry bitch.” I fasten the motion of my fingers, fucking at her ass, while she pump her butt up and down onto my dick.

I got so excited at the 3-way sensation and my climate was near. But this is a hard to come by chance where I can make fucking her ass a norm. So I took a deep breadth and steady myself. I push her down onto the bed into doggie and pull my cock out of her cunt, which is dripping wet with her juices. Mmmm, pretty lubricated. I spread her butt cheek and aim my didi at her exposed ass. I press my cock head at her back door and pushes it right in. “ Ohh…..ooo…” she moans, sexily! Once in, I pump hard and furious, determined to make her accept the intrusions with submission! I pump for another 20 strokes. The tightness of her hole was too great, her walls pressing against my shaft and causes the sensation to mount. My balls stirred and my cum spurt out into her ass. But not end of story…..I pulled out my didi, still spurting out cum and shoved it right into her mouth.

She sucks on, tasting my cum, her juices and at the same time, whatever is from her ass. She calms down a little and licks my limping cock dry, not missing a drip. Sweat was all over our body, and the bed-sheet was drenched. This is the most demanding fucking session that I had, more than the time I fuck June in the HDB stair-way some 3 months ago, while sending her home!

We lay in bed speechless and stared at one another, amused at what we had just done……………but not finished, more exciting events unfolding………..

……..to be continued……:D

donjean
18-04-2006, 08:17 PM
……………but not finished, more exciting events unfolding………..

……..to be continued……:D

This is the most stiming part after reading your post....
dont let us wait any more longer........

Wigan23
18-04-2006, 08:22 PM
Power lah bro...just upped u. :)

skystone
19-04-2006, 08:17 AM
Thanks to All Bros who supported this thread,those who have upped me,i will return my 2 apples back once my power is regain..:D

............continuing..........................

I was curious at her desperation. So I ask her what the big issue? Mmm….she remains in silence, as though she was thinking hard about how to phrase her answer.

“Seb….er…..don’t know how to tell you, but very funny…………and you cannot get angry…OK?” she was hesitant.
“Sure honey!” I assure her without a second thought.

“ You know…..Nora came to see me last night…and she end up staying over…..”she paused and unsure to continue.
“ Then what?” I urge her.

“Then…..then…we talk a lot about her and her ex-boyfriend and……….sex!” she pauses again.
“So?” I recalled the events that lead to me taking Nora’s virginity ( The chalet, remember? ).

“ And she said that she had not had sex for a long time….and you know….she is curious about our sex life…..and she pleads with me to give her details.” She slowly gets to the point!
I turn to face her and gave her a encouraging smile.

“ So I told her about your big cock and how you make me feel good and make me cum many times…..Blab blab blab…………………..
……………………….we got so horny, end up we rub one another, …..er….she took off her T and make me suck her nipples, say she feel the need…..er…so to satified her , I suck lor!…and then she put her hands into my shorts and rub my cunt, and it feels very different….mmmm….she knows where and how to touch…she is very good.. and I cum after that, and we took off all our clothes and rub our bodies together…………..very funny feel.” She pauses and look at me, waiting for my responses .

“Go on..” I urge her and kiss her lightly to show my approval.

“ Then she go down on me, mmm….very different from the way you do….and I cum again……then we go into 69 and lick each other’s cunt……….I think I cum another time before we got too tired. She hugged me to sleep after that….but I could not lor…still horny, but dared not tell her….so when the first bus available…I came here…..I want your ………..thing to be in me……still better than that…..” she continues excitely.

“ And you know what? She wants to see me fuck by you…..she begged so hard I pai say to turn her down…..but I tell her I’ll ask you when I see you…….so how?” she asks shyly.

I frown a little, of course pretending la. I knew Nora had Jen in the trap, but I did not want to be so obvious, so I keep silence for a good moment. She look at me and wait for my answer patiently.

“ Ok!” I answer uncomfortably, pretending,” but what do I get?” I ask Jen, posing back a difficult question at her.

She scratches her head and look at me, lost for a moment, then she said,” How about we make her horny also,……then maybe I make her sucks for you…..How?” She ask for a compromise.

“Mmmmmm….deal!” I answer, “Bingo!” I exclaim in my mind!

Well, Jen said we will go for a drink first on Saturday nite and then we will proceed to a hotel and do it. I got so excited but did not show it, and had to fight hard to conceal it. But in the afternoon, I send Jen home, and rush to Nora’s house to tell her everything. We got so fired up, we end up fucking in the room while her mother prepares dinner for us…….

skystone
19-04-2006, 08:18 AM
I came home from camp in the afternoon ( Sat ), took 2 raw egg and milk and went to bed for a nap. Making sure I’m in the best of condition. About 6pm I woke up and went out for dinner, took turtle soup for energy. I ask the kopi uncle for 2 slice of butter, this is to contain alcohol for the evening ( You guys should know ). If I can take stout and numb my senses, I will be able to last longer…….he he……….2 wonderful lady………..where to find?

The good things about these ladies is that they are both on pills, so I don have to use condoms, as I am unable to substain my erection with the rubber on, that is also why I don go for commercial sex and one night stand, too risky! Pills actually helps a girls complexion, especially acne, if you girls are reading. Maybe guys can use these as a good excuse to make their gals do it. Promise you, without the rubber, it’s hell lot of different. There is couples of times I had rubber on with June, as she is flying and you know she might have fuck some dirty ang mo overseas, I could get a hard-on. This is also a reason I distance myself from her, as she gets more and more adventurous in the course of her work!

Back to the show, by the time I get to the disco, Subway ( at plaza hotel couples of years ago ) the 2 girls have already finished a jug, and 2 guys was trying to pick them up. They recognized me as the regular, and left the table without protest. Jen came over and hugged me, giving me a mouthful kiss on the lips and I caught Nora staring, a bit jealous. ( Start of the problem! ) I snuggled in between the 2 and order stout of course, who scared of the dark! We went about making merry and Energy was performing as usual, my fav local band. Douglas was fantastic with the slow rock and we too are in high spirit!

Jen was wearing a turtle neck pull over with a short mini skirt to match, and the black clothes really make her fair skins stands out. Nora was wearing a white long sleeve blouse, with 3 buttons loose on the front, definitely can see her bosom cup in the white bra when she shifts. No wonder the waiter keeps coming by to take orders. We are pretty high by nine thirty. Nora had her hands on my crotch under the table, while I had mine on Jen’s. Luckily we are in the corner, but still some guys keep looking in our direction, well the gals like the attentions anyway!

By the time we are in the cab, Nora was very high and she leans over my shoulder, and I had my arms across Jen, squeezes her boobs under her arms. Of course I’m sitting in the center, as last time the ham sap cab-driver had a extra mirror around the gear knob area to catch zhoa gen. Standard trick. He was pretty surprise that we are heading to Amber Hotel, me and the 2 girls. I choose Amber so that it is more discreet than Geyland and the rooms better and bigger, ( the older days no hotel 81 ).

We half carry Nora into the room and lay her on one side of the bed ( I purposely choose a room with a master bed. Her face was blushed and her eyes were half open, looks more vulnerable than usual. Jen had her hands all over me and helps me to pull off my clothes. She had me stark naked in less than a minutes and kneel down to put my cock into her mouth while she tries to took off hers. I think she was likes the ideas of being watched very much, as she did not hesitate a single bit with nora lying there. I smile at nora as she watches in awe. Jen was poping her head to and fro so fast that my didi was at full erection. She sucks my whole dick right to the end till her nose hit my hairs and she deep throated me while her hands rubs on my balls. Ow! Shiok! I exclaim!

Then she let go of my dick and lick from my groins upward and stops at my navel. She swirls her tongue and moved further up to sucks on my nipples. I was standing beside the bed, facing nora while Jen had her back to her. Nora was also getting excited and she had one hand in her bra, rubbing her tits while the other on her crotch. Jen alternates between my nipples and then moved further up, licking my neck and then to my ears, whispering to me, “dear, let’s show her what you can do!”

She lays me down on the bed, with my head inches away from nora’s body. Glancing back at her, I could see her hand rubbing her tits! Jen was facing her, taking glances at what she was doing while she climb over me to lick on my nipples. She rub her breasts against my erected dick. The sensation of my cock head poking at her soft tits was wonderful, and it sits nicely in the valley. Jen then licks along my body downwards to the dick again. This time she slurps her tongue ………… :p

….to be continued…….

Artic
19-04-2006, 02:44 PM
Brave...another good story and writer...... :D

skystone
19-04-2006, 03:56 PM
Bro Artic,the story is not written by me,how i wish i can write such a gd n steamy story,anyway enjoy the next part..:D

Jen slurps her tongue around the head, teasing the pee-hole, and it sent great sensation to my brains. Then she went further south to suck on the balls. Now she open her eyes, not to look at me of course but to check on nora, she had all the buttons off and her bra unclicked, playing her own tits. Jen was pretty excited when nora starts to moan. She is definitely trying hard to impress. Her tongue works extra hard and she will brushes her full lips along my cock shaft, from tip to the base, then engulf the whole dick, wet and warmth with her saliva. To my surprise, she pushes my both legs into the air and dive her head down to my butt crack. Her tongue darts at my ass and she slurps it around the shit hole. Wow! She never did that before, and she did it well too. I felt great as this is a total kind of feel altogether. I groin aloud as my hard-on was pretty hard to contain. I let my legs down forcing Jen to back off, and she does know I need my cock in her now.

She climb over me, instead of sitting onto my dick, she squat over it, grab my dick and rub it against her cunt hole while the other hand spread her labia. The pinkist flesh looks lovely. She lower her body and her cunt just swallow the whole dick. She lean forward to kiss me and her breast on my chest. She then pump her butt up and down. The good thing about this position is that she could control her cunt muscles and use them to clamp against my cock while she pulls up. Guys, you must get yr gals to do this. It gives you the max pleasure on your whole cock with this girl on top position. Jen lower her head to suck on my nipples, giving me double dosage of pleasures. She rides me like crazy! She yanks her head backward and groins in pleasure, and had her first cum of the night.

She holds her body still while she savours the mounting pleasures! Her full 36D breasts were right in our views. I senses Nora pushing herself up and try to look back what she was doing. She had got out of her skirt and onli left her panties on. She move towards Jen and kneels beside her, while her hands reaches out and grabbed both Jen’s tits, rubbing them together. Jen opens her eyes and watches in awe, but with approval. She closes her eyes back and enjoy the double action while I pump her from below. My hand reach out and grab nora’s butt, as it was just beside my body. My fingers search for her clits and rub on her crotch. She was already flooding below and her panty was well soaked. I pushes it aside and inserted a finger in and starts to fuck her with that. She moans in pleasures! As I look up, the 2 girls were lock in lips, frenching each other deeply, while Jen tries to pay back the compliments by playing with nora'’ smaller but firmer tits. She still had her blouse on, which is pleasing to my eyes, half showing her body curves, which is very seductive!

Jen then move away and let go of my cock and broke the kiss from nora. Me and Nora was a little confused as what she intends to do next, cause she is calling the shots tonite, and we happily allows her too. Her hand move to the back of nora’s head and pushes it downwards to my cock slowly, and Jen looks towards me cheekily, she was trying to full-fill her promise.

Nora acts a little hesitant and lost, but of course she is familiar with my cock! “ Go on, suck it nora, you’ll like it,” Jen urges nora to go ahead. Nora opens her mouth and took my cock in while Jen move to the side and instruct her how to go about giving me the pleasures. What an erotic scene. My girlfriend teaching my “mistress” how to suck my cock!!!!!!!!

skystone
19-04-2006, 03:59 PM
Nora is actually quite good in sucking cock, but this time she had to act a little blur! And occassionally pause to look at Jen for instruction.

I was too pleasure to control. I push nora away and press onto Jen, before she could even react, I already had my cock aiming at her cunt. With one forceful jerk, my whole cock went in, and I was a little rough, luckily she was wet inside. She let out a groan in protest, but I just hack care. I have to take charge from now on, cause I intend to fuck nora in front of her, that’s my ultimate aim. Nora looks stunned and stared at our love making, while she finger herself.

I pump furiously at jen’s cunt and cause to moan for pleasure and pain. I jerk so hard, cause tonite my dick was so hard. Jen was a little taken aback and she had to bite onto the pillow to contain herself. I was like a wolf and I bite on her nipples for that extra excitement! She screams in pain and she was cuming, but I just pump myself away. Jen was a little umcomfortable, as this was the first time I fuck her so hard so fast, and her cunt lips turn reddish. She begins to beg for me to slow down, cause her cunt is sore, due to my hundreds of fucking strokes non stop. Sweat was all over my back, but my cock is still hard as rock. Jen instead tries to push me away.
“ Dear, I cum twice leow, cunt a bit sore, pls slow down.”
“No, I’m not cumming yet, my cock is still damn hard.” I told her off.
She turns to look at nora, and turn back at me,” Dear, fuck nora, she’s hot, look! She lusting at your big cock!”
We both turn and look at nora, and nora was really hungry.
“Ya, fuck me Seb, fuck me!” nora gladly take the challenge.

I pulled my dick from jen’s cunt and press it at nora’s. I ignore what Jen might feel, I onli want to fully satisfied myself tonite, regardless of consequences.
I pump at nora’s cunt and bend forward to french her. She was moaning so badly like the uncle at the recept might hear us too. Well, the stout really do me good, and I was strong like a beast.

We fuck for a good half an hour, and changed so many positions, while Jen watch in amazement. But still I cannot cum.

So I pull my dick out of nora’s cunt and aim at her ass. Jen was shock, but I ignored. I thrust forward and squeeze my dick in. Nora just let out a loud moan, without much protest as we had done it before. I fuck her ass in doggie position and she was facing Jen. I guess Jen is jealous to see nora in so much pleasures and she remains quiet. The tightness in nora’s ass drive my cock to the max. pleasure point and finally I shoot load and loads of cum. I pull out my cock and shoot only her back, and all over the place.

After this nite, Jen becomes a little uncomfortable whenever we 3 went out together, even though we did fuck a coule of time more together. But I notice a tension building, as usually nora is enjoying more in these sessions.

Couples of months later, they had a fight over a small issue, of course the hidden agenda is about me la! So, both drifted away from me and the fucking session was becomes lesser and lesser till we stop seeing each other.

Well, every good things have to end, but that is for another good one to starts, he he…..

The next exciting girl to come……Chris, the mamasan…..watch out! :D

skystone
20-04-2006, 09:15 AM
Chris The Mamasan

There was a period when a fucking partner, after the breakdown of relationship between Jen and Nora. I was a little relieve instead, cause the 2 girls has grown to be demanding and a little petty over sex, and has lost all the freshness and fun to fuck them.. Luckily I had maintained my on-off relationship with June, and she had been understanding enough to relieve me whenever she is in town.

A lot of spare time becomes available, and I starts to hang out with my collegues in pubs, niteclubs and KTV, such as skylight, Dynasty and the well known M3. The scene then was very unlike now. The girls will not allow you to touch them so easily, and even you pay them good tips, still required a lot of coaxing. And it is tough to get them in bed. Still you can get some kwai kwai girls who just joins the trade but they usually end up with my buddy, Vin and Tom, cause these two assholes pays double.

There was a period where we hangout at this nite-club at Oasis, can’t remember the name. We met Chris there, an assistant mamasan, 31 yrs of age, I was 25. She is petite with shoulder length hair, very sweet with sharp facial features, but no boobs. The attractive thing about her was the was she carried herself, very sensitive and takes cares of the ego of men very well. She knows what we are after, and has been bringing young girls for Tom and Vin to devour. But I usually reject her recommendation, cause I’m a little short of cash, and will usually end up alone going home. Tom starts to develop a liking for her, and turn his attention on her. Will pick her to work and sent her home, wait for her and buy her flowers. Sometimes Tom will pay the girl so well that she follows us to supper, but to sent Chris home, he will always push his girl to me to take care, and I got a few free fuck. I becomes his back-up.

The one thing I forgot to mention is Chris is the schoolmate of my brother, where they use to go out a lot together and has drop by my house a couples of time. We managed to recognize each other only after a couple of sessions, cause it was 10 yrs since we last met. And I has grown from a skinny little sec 1 boy to a tough and well-built soldier!

One day Chris called on my phone, by then we starts to carried hand phones and they cause as much as 1200 for a erikson model. I was a little surprise! She said she did not see me the last day and she wonder what happens to me, I just find a stupid excuse, cause in actual, I run out of fund. From then, we talks about what happens in the past 10 yrs and how she becomes a hostess and too , why she left my brother. After the long chat she ask me out for dinner the next day and wanted to catch up more.

I did not expect anything unusual, so pick her up at katong shopping center the next evening as she is having her day off. We went to a drive thru and bought Mac for dinner and went to east coast. We chat a lot while munching our burgers. She told me she was very put off by Tom’s attentions and has been avoiding him. I just sit there and listens while she go on and on. Surprising she moves closer and closer. And I sense she badly needed a shoulder. I pull her over and wrap my arms around her and allow her to sop in my shoulder. She needed a man’s consoling arms. She nestle in my embrace and end up sitting on my laps, as she found the ground too hard. She was a light-weight and doe not cause me too much discomfort.

I had had no sex for a while, and a thought cross my mind. She had open a door for me, and I just realized! I look at her and plant a kiss on her cheeks, just to check her out. “ Not here Seb, can you bring me to somewhere comfortable?” she asks directly. I pull her up immediately and drive direct to Malaca Hotel, the nearest hotel along Still road. What a surprise catch as I approach the reception…………..

AD69
20-04-2006, 11:25 AM
Getting interesting again......do continue. :)

sansiroo
20-04-2006, 11:31 AM

Jennifer

Great story pal...thanks for sharing with us

ilovesg
20-04-2006, 01:01 PM
The author that has written this is really fantastic:cool:

NightSun5
20-04-2006, 01:47 PM
Camping, camping.
Senting up tent.
Keep up the good work!!!!!!:D

MillenniumBabe
20-04-2006, 02:06 PM
A well written story.

skystone
20-04-2006, 03:35 PM
As we went into the room, I am still very unsure of myself, as she keeps silent and walk in after me. We did not even hold hands, and it looks a liitle awkward. I sat down on the bed and light a cigi, and watch her as she unpack her bag…shampoo, lotion, shower cream and so on. Then she realizes that I was watching and a little left out. She smile and motion me to lie down while she take a shower.

It was pretty late, and nearly 30 mins passed, the sound of water had not stop and she is still in the shower. I grew tired and closed my eyes and slowly I fell asleep. ………The next thing, I felt water dripping on my face and I open my eyes. She was sitting beside me with her hair wet and a towel wrap around her neck. “ Sorry I took so long, why not u take a warm shower and clean yourself.” I was a little reluctant cause I want the action to start soon and take shower after 1st round! But she insisted and she pull me to my feet. Well, no choice guess she will give me a good blowjob later. As I move to the toilet, I caught a glimpse of her in a pink oversize T, right down to her knees, and she looks cute, like a 16 year old.

I hurriedly shampoo and wash myself, and out of the toilet in less than 5mins. I was still a little dazed, cause I’m about to fuck my brother ex-GF, as she is also one of my fantasy when I masturbated in my younger days. Tonight, I’m going to make my dream come true. By the time I came out of the shower, she had switch off all lights. I slowly move to the bed and she has tugged herself in under the blanket. She motions me to come near and open her arms to embrace me as I move beside her. From the dim lights from the toilet, she looks very much at peace and was in no hurry. Our faces were inches apart and we look into each others eyes but no words was said. Slowly our lips met, and we kiss each other gently for a good 10 mins. I move my lips to her ears then down her neck. My arms pull her closer and she fell onto my chest. Everything was slow motion as she looks so fragile to me, And maybe because she is much older and I wan to show my respect. She lets out soft moans and her hands searches my bare body. Then she pulls the towel off my waist. I felt the cold air on my penis and shivers. She giggles like a little girl and push me off a little and look down towards my groins while her hands reach down to hold on to my dick. She fondle it a little and it starts to grow in her palm. We both watch as she slowly bring my dick to full hardness, so gently! “wow, so big!” she whispers and pull a ghost face. I return her compliment with a smile and guide her onto her back. I plants my lips on neck and my hands rub her thighs, from outside to inside and slowly up towards her crotch. She lets out soft moans and show signs of encouragement as I realizes she was watching. Most girls would have close their eyes and lay back for action, but not her. My hand brushes her clitoris but I did not stay there and move further up, and rub my palm on her tummy and felt her body grew warmer. Her legs wringgle under me, and was becoming a little impatient. I pull her T up and grab her tits, but they were very small, but her nipples were big and hard. From the touches of my hand, she becomes louder and move more under me. With her right hand, she pull my face up and kiss me, then she let go and look at me in the eyes while her other hand guide my right hand down her crotch. “ Can u rub me down there” she order me softly. Wow, so erotic! At least to me, cause she was direct and very gently and her sweet voice and also she looks at me while she say it. I was like a little boy, listening and doing what mummy tells me. I rub my palm around her thights and then onto her crotch. She was hairless down there, she shaved! She was very petite, but her crotch was like a little hum, protruding out from her body. I could feels moisture around her thick cunt lips. I parted them with my fingers and tickle her clitoris with my finger. Then I rub the whole length of my index finger along the crazy. Her body shutters and her grip on my dick tightens a little and she begins to stroke me. All there while we were looking at each other eyes to eyes. “Oww…. Put your fingers in…” she commands ever so softly and I obey right away. I push my middle finger in slowly and felt her cunt walls squeezing onto it, and her muscles let go and clamp together as I push in more, and I realizes her rhythm as she begins to breathe harder, blowing into my face, and she smells really good. She was wet and very tight, even for my index fingers.
As she becomes more comfortable, I begins to finger fuck her slowly and she will let out soft moans as I push in. After about 50 strokes, she becomes hungrier. “ Put in one more finger.” She whispers. And I did exactly as told. She moans louder and 2 fingers becomes three. Then I realise that she was trying to get her cunt conditioned, maybe she had not fuck for a long time.

She was really enjoying herself as she closed her eyes now and will urges me to go faster, and I know she is almost ready for the real action soon.
I suck her nipples into my mouth and sucks at it, and she groans under me. I alternate between the left and right and she grab my hair and thrust her butt up toward my fingers. She is getting hotter and hotter, and she is fucking back. Then my fingers felt a gush of juices rushing against it and her body tensed up and she lets out a loud groan. Oooo…she cum even before I put my dick in, what a catch I thought to myself. I paused and let her catch her breathe and for her to digest the first orgasm. I had an idea suddenly, as she shaved and insist on bathing, she must be a real hygenic person. I pull out my fingers and let go of the nipples. I look at her while she open her eyes to check what I am up to. “Something wrong?” she asks. I did not answer her, turn myself around and lower my mouth to her cunt lips. I spread both her legs wide open with my arms and she was caught by surprise! She tries to force herself free and close her legs, but I am too strong for her. “Oh..no..dirty…….cannot..very sensitive…”and her protest becomes milder and milder as I lick her cunt away. Her moans were back and louder and continuously non-stop. I parted her cunt lips and starts to tougue fuck her and she becomes wilder. I am determined to make her cum this way….so I lap away….then I saw her ass, I paused and watch as it clamp so tightly together. I lap at it and immediately send thrust of electric shock through her body…”Owww….ooooo…..arrrggggh…..”
She starts to pull my butt towards her, as I shift my body to accommodate her, I felt some wetness on my dick. She sucks me! Can u imagine, I can’t. I thought she will never do that, in my impression so far. Well, she is not very good, but she do sucks very hard and furious. I guess she is real hot and I had awaken her sexual desires! She pulls my dick out, “ Wow, so big so big…..lick me also….woo…good…oh….don stop.” Then I went back ass rimming her. Her comments make me feel so macho, well I guess I’m above average, a good 7.5 inches. I focus on her ass with my mouth and placed three fingers into her cunt and pump her hard and furious. She sucks and tries to swallow my whole dick and I feel my dick head hit her throat a couples of times. Then I naugtily withdraw my fingers from her cunt and push my index finger into her ass. She let go of my dick and groans aloud “aarrrghhhhhhhh…” as her body tensed up. I knew she cums and saw the white juices flowing out. I placed my mouth onto her cunt and swallows it, first time I did this, and it tastes weird. That the reason I had a fetish of a shaved cunt. And I make all my other girlfriend shaved!!!!

skystone
20-04-2006, 03:36 PM
I fell strong and hard on my dick, driven by the thought of an unusual fucking partner, a combination of my bro’s ex, mamasan, and tom’s fav girl. If she had not take the initiative, I wouldn’t have even thought of it. The excitement simply give me that extra urge !!!

Slowly and surely, I felt the lips parted, but my dick head had a tough time drilling in. it was wet and warm, but a bit too tight for a non-virgin! I could only get my dick head in, and without warning, it kenna push out by her cunt muscles. My hand quickly alight it back and thrust my hip forward. “Oh!” I felt my dick head went in a little, but she was fighting back, maybe not on purpose. I jerk my hip again and onli managed one more inch. “ Ah!! Pain” she claims. “Slowly please, she had not had action for 2 years leow!” Wow! I thought she must be real nervous too, after so long!

I turn the attention to her tits, to distract her and help her relax. She had small breast, A size onli, but big nipples. I could not see a thing, too dark and I could not tell her expression. I attacked the nipples with my mouth, sucks slurps and bite on them. Alternating between the two twins. Slowly the grip below gave way, and I push in one more inch. But that was onli my 2 of 7 inch! She moans very softly, I think trying to keep her emotions in check, but her fingers digs into my fresh of my back!! I push her hands back, assuming a surrender position. I did a body check on her, using my tongue instead of my hands. I slurps from her neck, to her ears, then down again. Went round her tits and proceed to her armpits!!! She tries to put down her hands but I stop her. She giggles and becomes moans and I knew she likes it. I sucks on her armpits and went over to the next. Slowing I pumps her holes, and she becomes wetter below. My dick went in another 2 inches….

I had a virgin before and knew how it felt, but she was more difficult than that. I let go of her hands to focus on the fucking rhythm. I straighten up and use a little more force. She tries to thrush her hips forward to accommodate me. But no matter how hard I try, onli 5 inches of my dick could go in. My dick head already hit the very end. And whenever my head go against the wall, her body quivers. She was in absolute ectascy, as her juices overflows out of the hole. And the sound of fucking was getting louder. Her tight cunt wall was giving me something different from my other fucking experiences. She had very good control, she could grip her muscles onto my dick when I pull out and releases when I thrust in. The sensation was real pleasure. Even the fucking was tame, in my standard, but the feel was real good and I could feel my cum building. “Ah..ah…ah……”she moans and urges me faster.

I lean forward, grab her legs with my arms and thrust furiously. Before I knew it, she came. Her juices splash against my dick head. And the warm feeling was so difference, so much, and a ticklist feeling on my pee hole.I let go of my load and cum in her. And together we reached heaven!!!!!:D

[M]agpie
20-04-2006, 04:39 PM
Good Work... Keep em coming.

ilovesg
20-04-2006, 05:27 PM
Dun stop.... !! Guess every bro here wish they were in this scenerio :) most likely 1 in every few thousands get this chance.

skystone
20-04-2006, 06:07 PM
Thanks to all those Bros who supported this thread..:D

She was still attending to Tom during our Karaoke session. In between drinks, we will sneak out to the toilet to have a quickie or she will suck my cock in my car on another occasion. The funny things is Tom likes to french kiss her, and looks funny when he mention she taste weird, must be my cum. I almost burst out laughing.

She will purposely allows Tom to caress her under her skirt, just to make me jealous. I will take my revenge later in the night, fucking her till she scream!!! He he !! We just love the secrecy and thrills.

In between these times, I have been going out with Ben and Felie, with her friend Alice for drinks. Alice is a good singer, but stuck up. I will try hard to please her and one night when she was a little high. I drove her straight to a hotel. She struggles with me, but still end up in the room. I stripped her naked and fuck her on the floor. She was very inexperience, and lay there like a dead fish, pretending to be kwai kwai girl. I just enjoy myself and had an encore in the shower. Throughout she never spoke a word. Still it was better than nothing. But that is all, I never see her again.

I was visiting this hair salon in Sims Drive. The girls likes to dress chio chio. I was aiming for Jess, but end up fucking her colleague angie. Angie was good at sucking cock, she could make me cum in her mouth, swallow everything , make me hard again, fucked and cum and sucks me to hardness again for another session. She was the most sex-starved I ever met.

Then there was Keli, big boobs petite girl. Gill was seeing her for a long time, but complain to me he never manage to bed her. I try ask her out one day, and did not expect to did her on Changi beach under the moon light. She was obliging and later told me she never really like Gill. Expecting me to make the move for a long time, that’s why I could screw her the very first time we went out. She told me not to think she is a loose girl, and I just pure luck that she lust after my body. Wow, girls very daring nowadays!!! That was 7yrs back when I was 26.

I ORD one yr later and met Pei, a friend of a colleague. She ask me out a couple of times, went sight seeing but no opportunity. One occasion, she ask me to bring her to somewhere different. “You go anywhere I bring u?” “Sure”she replied. The next moment, we are in a hotel along Balestier Rd. I suck till she cried for help. She rides me till I tolong and make her suck me till I cum and I shoot my cum onto her face like in porn movies. Shiok, never try before!

As I work longer hours and mix with my friends lesser, all these happening slowly dries out. I turn my interest to Geyland 150. Anyday I like, great service and no need to coax them. Will talk more next time………..:p

skystone
20-04-2006, 06:08 PM
I have stumbled on a wonderful find. 2+ weeks ago I Encountered an ad on singnet. It was someone posting an ad to sell a Nokia 7250. I called and met up with the person at Clementi and discovered it was a CHIO looking Ah-Lian type. She was extremely small and was only about 1.5+ meters. Small frame and slim with typical brown hair. I asked why she want to sell her phone and she said she was very short of money. My eyes lighted up immediately.

I ask her how old she was and if she wanted to work? She told me she was 17 and didn't think she wants to go poly. Her results not too good. She was working as a waitress and was barely getting $30 a day. I offered her a job that pays her $2000 a month if she wanted. Wha... she was so excited, keep asking me what job. I told her each day only work 2 to 3 hours but every day must work. She was even more excited ask and ask what job. I told her the hours are irregular and there is night shift. She said, "never mind. I will work"

I continued to test her and said many girls won't want to work this job as it can be very tough." She said in a garang tone, "$70 one day, I do anything for you lah! Anyway I cannot find good job. Data entry job $5 per hour, I also hard to find."

At the last minute, I told her to forget it cos she probably won't do it and that she was sure to back out when I told her. She got "angry" and pinch my arm and said I was very bad cos I bluff her. She kept bugging me until I "relented".

I told her I wanted to be her sugar daddy. And she became silent. She said she wanted to go home and I told her to think about it. She left immediately and I ended up not buying the phone. I SMS her a few minutes later with the following message: I will look after you like my own girlfriend and even give you $2000. Pls say yes.

The next day, I received the golden SMS I've been waiting for. She just sent a simple: "YES"

I called her and arranged to pick her up in the evening after work. I left the hospital hurriedly and drove straight to Clementi. 7pm we had dinner at Suntec. She was quiet the whole time. I could see she was super anxious. She answered me in only single words. We drove back to my place after dinner. My old blur mother couldn't care less and was in her room watching TV. We went to my bedroom and she sat on my bed. I asked her to take a bath but she didn't want to. She asked If I can pay her $2000 first. I gave her $100 dollars and explained to her that I want her to be like a girlfriend. Not a prostitute. I told her that I'm offering her this because I really liked her and I knew she needed the money. I told her to trust me. I told her she is beautiful and I don't want to just fuck her and send her off. I wanted to make love to her and I wanted her to make love to me.

I started to kiss her. I spent an entire 15+ minutes kissing her and stroking her hair until she was utterly relaxed. I then had no problem lifting up her tee shirt. I proceeded to take off her jeans and in no time, she was naked. I spent another 15+ minutes just having slow sex with her. Most of the time my penis would just stay inside her while i kissed her. Those times when I stopped moving my dick in and out of her, I could immediately feel a tension bulid inside her and she would automatically move her hips to push my penis deeper in. I knew then I HAD HER.

Suddenly and unexpectedly, I grabbed her tight and started slamming my dick in and out of her. She started to call out and I had to cover her mouth with my hand. It was so intense that she was making muffled squealing sounds. Her small 1.55m, 40+Kg body was being hammered by my 1.8m, 76kg body.

I was protected by Durex, so I unloaded in her. She was dazed and semi-consious so I asked her not to go home but to stay over. She gathered her strength and dragged herself to her handphone where by she called her mom to tell her that she's staying over at a friend's house. We lay talking for the next 1+ hour. She said that she currently has a boyfriend and when they have sex, it hurts. I later discovered that the joker does not do foreplay and basically directly inserts his stupid dick in her. No wonder she only had sex with him 3 times. She went on to say that sex with me is so different. (Of course lah! I'm 28 and the stupid boy haven't even go army)

Well, We've been meeting and fucking almost everyday now and instead of just giving her money, I've been buying stuff for her. Not too expensive stuff of course. I'm teaching her some new sexual stuff...

skystone
21-04-2006, 10:27 AM
2 years ago, my cousin Ann went through a divorce.she was very dear to me, as she took care of me when I was 7, I stay at her house and slept on the same bed. She has a twin sister, and I always slept in between. They were 5 years my senior, and has been the beauties in the kampung in Lim Chu Kang, in the 80’s.

In between sleep, I will always “accidentally”pressed their breasts and butt. Ann has been more tolerant, as she will sometimes allow me as she thought I was dreaming and did not want to wake me. Sometimes I suspect she enjoys the caressing. We grew closer and spent a lot of time together, but I never went beyond these “dreams”. With Janet, there is no such luck, she will toss my hand away or even push me off.
On a good day, Ann will allow me to hug her into sleep, and I always slept with a hardon. There is one time she strokes me through my pants as she though I was deep in my sleep, as she must be curious about boys too. She is onli 13 that time.

As the years goes by, they have grown to become fine ladies and married. Till lately(2yrs back) we have little contact. I went to see Ann after I heard the bad news. She was strong and take it well, I thought! She works in Geyland, not as a prostitute but a shop assistance. She is 36 now and has a least a c-cup breast, my fav size.

One day, she asks me out for a drink. I pick her up and we had dinner, then went for a drink. She was quiet and I thought we better go to Karoke, as singing might cheer her up. I got a room, for privacy purpose. We drank and sang for a while, picking most of the duel. She starts to sob singing one of the love song, till she lost her control. I comforted her and she lean over on my shoulder. She was crying now and the waiter who came in must be thinking otherwise, as he looks funny! She hug me so tight as though I was her life bouy. My dick starts to grow as I could feel her breast pressing against me..

I stroke her hair gently and wipe off the tears from her face….whispering to her….”I’ll take care of you, if that bastard cannot appreciate you”. She calms down more and I could feel she drew herself closer to me. Maybe she needs some soothing from a man…especially after sexless for so long. She doesn’t have a social life, as far as I know..so she could not get someone to have casual sex and she is also very insecure, after the incident. Basically, she has onli one guy in her life, I found out later. She smile gently at me and composed herself….so we carried on with the drinking and singing.

She was pretty high when we left, but she did not want to go home…which she still stay with her in-laws ( hubbie ran away). I brought her to the beaches, it was already 2am. She will want me to hug her from behind and snuggles in my embrace. All these times, I carried my a harden dick, luckily I’m wearing boxers. I knew she notices….causes my dick was pressing on her butt. Guess she is starved but she is too timid to act. Honestly, I did not intend to screw her,I only wanted to comfort her. I was trying myself not to lose my cool, as I did not wan to get entangled in her affairs. She is too emotionally-dependent, and she will become a burden. I could get a fuck elsewhere…and this price is too much to pay.
She turns and buries herself into my body, which drive my dick to super hard and it pokes at her belly when she press herself against me. She must have noticed, but she pretend not to, but I was struggling to be comfortable. She just giggles at my awkwardness. She adjusted herself and surprisingly her hand press against my pants and adjusted my dick! Then she pretend nothing happen and continued to snuggle into my embrace. I was a little shock at her actions, but it feels OK now, so I did not react. “You better now?”she asks gently, stroking my back with her hands.”Yup” that the only words that come out of my mouth, I did not know wat to say. We remains there on the beach for the next couples of hours, enjoying the breeze. She was having a little affair of her own…I thought to myself. I decided to remain inactive to let her take charge of the proceedings…and hopefully good things happen.

skystone
21-04-2006, 10:29 AM
Nothing much happens that night. I drove her back and we did not see each other for the next one week.

But another dinner appt was fixed soon after. We end up at the wine bar next to pleasure dome, forgot the name! 3 bottles of red wine and we were damn high on the way back. She insisted she did not want to go home, which I am glad, cause driving her all the way to the west and drive home to the east will be too much for me. We just sat in the car and rested, cause the wine is making our head spin. She felt asleep….and she looks good for a 36 year old. No make-up, no fancy dresses, just plain-looking next-door housewife kind. She has nice features, and ample tits to match, slim waist. Her ex-hubby must have found a model look bitch to have ditch a beauty like her. I was staring at her and searching for a good answer to her divorce when she suddenly opens her eyes and looks back. “ It’s a bit cold, can we go to your place?” (She knew I stay alone, cause she is close to my family). I nodded and gather all the concentration I can and drive slowly back home. I did think it is a good or bad idea, I just wan to get to bed myself.

When we reached my place, I could no longer control myself and felt onto my bed and told her to make herself comfortable. After that I felt asleep. I think I heard her taking a shower and later laying down behind me. I was too tired to move, let alone to have sex (I’m 30 and no longer that much stamina anymore after so much drink). I think I heard she said she will help me changed and felt her removing my shirt and then my pants, well I cant be bother and let her be. She pull a t-shirt she found and helps me put on, and remove my pants (I’m wearing boxers). Then she lay behind me and hug me from behind. My eyes remain closed, but sub-consciously still can tell what she is doing.
Slowly and surely, she moves her hands around my body, caressing my younger body. I allow her to and pretend to have slept. She will feel more comfortable that way………………………..I becomes more interested to know wat she will do then to sleep now.

she sneak her hand into my T, touching my bare flesh. I could feel her hand trembling but never stop. Her fingers will tickle my nipples and she will pause and wait for my reaction. I gave out soft moans, just to encourage her, and then she will continue. This goes on for quite a while and she don seem to go further than my navel. I was hoping she will reach into my boxers for my dick, as it was a real hard now!

I could not wait any longer, so I grab her hand and push it into my boxers. She was a little shock and tries to retract her hand. But I held on and make her rub my dick a little. She was a little rusty I thought as she could not stroke my dick smoothly. I suspect she never do this before. Then I guided her to caress my balls and could hear her ooh from behind. I could not see her facial reactions, but through her actions, she behaves much like a virgin. Of course she is not, maybe she did not tries petting before….????….how can it be? But who cares, now I am beginning to enjoy myself.

I will not be able to cum just by her stroking, and I will not be able to sleep with a hard dick, so I have to do something quick. It might get boring and what else can I go from here….i squeezes my brain hard. Although still blur blur from the alcohol, but I can think properly. She still goes on with the stroking, and seems to enjoy doing it.

Oh what the fuck! Since she started it, she will have to end it. I could not care , so I turn and face her. Well you have to see her expression, so funny. She look shock and immediately shut her eyes. My dear cousin was shy! He he he….Ooo..but not after all, cause she has slipped the shorts and panties off that she is wearing. Her hand still hold onto my dick, and she ducts her face into my chest, avoiding my stare. We remain still for a moment.. then she let go of my dick and pull me on top of her. With her legs spread below me, my dick head just nice was position at her cunt hole. She pull at my hips and I sank my dick in. No problem, she is already wet and she lets out a soft moan when the whole piece totally submerge in her warm and wet hole. And I could feel her tension as her cunt will contract and release against my dick and she will jerk her hips to urge me into action.

This is a dream…one wet dream that finally came through. My dick in My pretty Ann’s cunt. Wow…unimaginable for me. It releases the wild side of me and I pump my dick in and out of her. So afraid that she will stop the action as she might feel guilty, I did not slow down to even let her have the chance.” Ah..Ah..Oh…Oh…Woooo……urrgh…..” are the only words that comes from her. I must have pump for a hundred, and I slow to a rythem. I reach down and kiss her cheeks but she refuses to let me kiss her mouth and turn her face away.

Mmm..what’s there to hide..i already have my dick in you..whats the big deal. She does not have any intentions to change positions, maybe she onli knew one! She stills have her hands on my bare butt, squeezing them as she will squirm under me. I have to kiss her...i told myself. That is her last reservation and I decide to make her my new sex toy. So I increase my tempo and immediately can tell the differences. I twisted my butt left and right, to let my dick rub against her cunt wall. Her moans becomes louder and she breathes much harder. A sigh she is really enjoying my pounding. I rotate my hips closewise…then anti-clockwise and it gives great effect. Her mouth wide open , grasping for air and I told the oportunity to french her. This time, she did not resist, but instead suck on my tongue. We french hard and did not even slow down our fucking. I starts to fuck harder and harder. Pumping real hard strokes into her swollen cunt and she was getting very very wet. I could feel her juices spurting out as I pull out my didi. I supported myself with one hand and with the other, I sneak it under her T and cup her breasts. Wow..real handful…must be at least a 34C, my fav size. I tickle her nipples and grab her tits hard. Could tell she is enjoying and she likes rough sex. Then she pulls off her T totally, and did likewise for me. Then I lay onto of her and rub our bodies together as we fuck furiously. I lower down and suck on her nipples and “Urgh” she screams and her cunt walls grab onto my dick. Her hands pull my butt toward her cunt and wanted me to remain in her. “Oooo” she moans as she starts to cum in waves and I could feels juices rushing against my dick head inside. And her cunt walls gave my didi a good message. This combination was sensational ! And I starts to spurts my seeds myself, shooting into her my loads and loads of cum…………paradise!!

skystone
21-04-2006, 07:00 PM
I did not bother to get and clean myself. I jus let my didi soak in her cum-filled cunt and fell asleep on top of her. I think she fell asleep too. Kind of funny, cause don know how long had passed, I sought of awake and found my didi still in her cunt and harden too. I realized she is still deep in her sleep and her arms wrapped around me. I did not wan to wake her, but the sensation that her cunt is grabbing my didi was wonderful. And it follows the rhythem of her breathing. I slowly pump my dick inch by inch. Her cunt is still a little wet, and I had not much difficulty. And my gentle pumping drew moans from her, even though she is still in her sleep. Well, I am going to give the best wet dream of her life, he he! Harder and harder I pumped, and the wetter her cunt gets. The thrill was terrible, like drugging and fucking a gal that you have been eyeing. I imagine she was a strange and I have drugged and brought her back and rape her without consent. I will not do this in actual, only purely fantasizing, cause it is stupid to commit crime for sex.

I reached my climax soon and spurt more cum into her. She was still dreamy……I got off her and watch her. She must be having a great wet dream

It was too much of an exertion on my part. I sleep well after so much sex and drink. By the time I woke up, she was gone. I lay on bed and recall what had happen, so shiok and my dick grow as I run through the incident. I began to stroke my dick , though it is a little sore, must be the rough sex.

Then the door open and I heard coming in through the main door. I got up and peek my head out of the master room and saw her with breakfast, she had gone to the market. She left the food and came into the room and was surprise to still see me naked. I grab her and she shyly turns herself away. She broke loose and quickly pick up a towel to cover me. I pester her for sex and told her my dick is hardened just by her presence, she smile and drop the towel and proceed to hand-job for me. I try to remove her clothes but failed. Half way through she stop , “enough, have BF and I am hungry.” She left me high and dry and went to fix the meal giggling after she head to the kitchen. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!no choice but to jerk off myself. Great! She is staying for the day……and definitely more sex. I called all my client and cancelled all appointments..

We had small talks during breakfast. And curiously poke questions at her about last night. She blushed and answer obligingly to each question with a short answer with yes, no, er….OK….so..so. Kind of boring I thought, but I try to go on as we finished up. Trying to arouse her, I hugged her from behind and caress her nehneh while she wash up. She giggles like a little girl and run off to the room. I went after her of course. I caught up with her and press her down onto the bed. She was struggling with my naughty hands and avoiding my advances. I was a little pissed and kind of turn off. So I left her alone and stare at the ceiling.

She was a little paiseh and try to small talk with me. Now my turn to act tough. She went on and on , then try to please me , praising me for my sex experiences and gan-hu! I turn and look at her and started laughing. She was amused, and ask me what’s wrong. So I told her we onli did missionary, not much foreplay, just rough sex, so nothing to shout about! As she show much curiousity, I went on and told her about oral sex, 69 position, breast fuck, cum-in-mouth and even anal sex. Then I made her to tell me about her sex with her ex-hubby. They simply stripped, dig her a bit and fuck that’s all. She kind of disbelief expressions made me want to proved to her, not by myself la. I grab her arms and pull her to my study, and on my computer. Then I went through with her my personal collection of all the fuck pics I downloaded. She was absolutely drawn to the screen. Finally, I play a mpeg for her to see, by the popular who else, Ai Nagase. She was thrilled and lean closer and closer and closer

skystone
22-04-2006, 10:07 AM
We got comfortable in each other embrace, caressing our bodies for one other. Her eyes were glued to the screen, and her mouth slightly open when Ai swallow cocks after cocks ( u could download from Kazza ) and allows the guys to cum in her mouth. I knew she was aroused and she was trying hard to hold back.

I tried to be a little more direct, sneaking my hands under her T, but she grabbed it and stop me, all the while her eyes stay glued to the screen. Her grab becomes more intense as Ai sucks the fifth cock and finally make that guy cum too, of course in her mouth again.

Then she turns and stared at me,”Is this real” she was amused.

“Of course, u can try.”as I said it, she got up and run from me before I could lay my hands on her.

I went after her and caught up with her on the living room daybed that I just bought. Exactly for this purpose, the only thing is I did not intend it to be Ann only. It is big enough for two, and we snuggled into it and got entangled with one another. I turns and kiss her on her lips, surprisingly she did not back off and we engaged in french kissing. First time, if you could recalled, that we kiss as the night before we only did fuck job, like the pros will onli allowed.

We becomes more intimate. As we break the kiss, she begins to ask questions which I think is from a novice. She is curious do all gals do blow job and how does sperm tastes like. She never did anything beyond intercourse and kissing. So I blab blab blab and told her more. To be even more helpful, I went and got a vcd, my treasured item, as the shows have a beautiful gal and a handsome guy. And the whole course covers from foreplay to various fuckjob and blowjob and cum in mouth. The best part was when the guy tries to coax the gal into anal sex during the second round.

She was so focus in the whole show that she did not even protest when I stripped her naked and gave her a cat bath all over. I teased her nipples and make them turn hard and my fingers rubs her clits and inserted my index into her cunt hole. She did not turns to see me, onli letting out soft moans. Juices begins to flow and she wriggles a little, urging for more. I traced my tongue down to her navel and then buried my mouth onto her cunt, licking at her clits furiously and fingering fucking with the other hand. “Arrgh…..” she moans louder.

I will lap my whole tongue from the tip of her clits right down to her shit hole. Moans becomes louder and frequent. Her eyes were half closed, but still stuck to the screen, watching the anal actions with amazement and at the same time enjoying my service.

Her hands reached and buried into my hair and she will help me out with the rhythm. I cheekily turn my attention to the little cute hole below. I wet it with my saliva and twisted my tongue around it. Immediately, she arch her back and raised her butt, as though she wanted more. I poke my tongue at it and she shivers. Her legs closed up onto my head and pushes her butt further into my face. She is on a high and I intend to drive her sensation to the next level. So, I slowly but surely pressed my index finger right onto her butt hole. Sensing intrusions, she tries to sneak away, instead, I was ready. I cup mu whole mouth onto her cunt and begin to suck hard, extra hard. She has too pleasures to run, but she was really tense up and about to cum.

At this time, I poke my index finger in, “Arrgh…….oh….” is all from her. A few quivers and she drop back onto the sofa. I raised my head to see her reactions. A satisfied smile was on her face, and I notices her white cum juices overflowing from her cunt hole. What a view to kill……………..at the same time…the show ended too..

I play another VCD , which is my fav action show, not so pretty gal, but a blonde and the act was a fantastic very erotic and detail blow job.

As I did that, she jump up from the sofa and walk naked to the kitchen and return with 2 can of beer, in the afternoon? I guess she was so hot she needed a ice cold beer to cool her down. I then went to pull down all the curtains, not wanting special attentions from my nosy neighbors.

She open one and gulp it down and then open the other to share with me. We hug and laid back to watch the show…..My cock still hard, and without my urging, she starts stroking it, and occasionally will massage my balls.

As the show proceeds, she watch with full attentions, and then turns and smiles cheekily at me, “ so you purposely play this for me to see? Huh? You want me to do this to you? Naughty boy.”

Without waiting for an answer, she gulps my whole dick into her mouth. Warm and tight, she got a pretty small mouth. But, still the realization of my very cousin blowing for me was ectascy for me………………………

I must say, she did this for the very first time, and my dick is the 2nd piece she had manage, so her kang hoo is so so onli. But she quick learner, she turns her head sideway and follow the action right from the show. She will also turns to check my reactions. Her face with my dick in her mouth, I will never forget!:p

FireKuku
22-04-2006, 05:58 PM
CAMPING!!!! Thumbs up for you brother~~!!! Nice story!

techienator
22-04-2006, 06:23 PM
bravo... sticking here for more updates...

skystone
22-04-2006, 06:41 PM
Ann was totally transformed. From a know-nothing wife for the past 8 years to a lustful try-everything sex partner of mine. Well, I guess guilt still pester her conscious as she will take breaks and gulp down more beer. To numb her feeling, to brave herself or what, I don fuck care! But the ice cold beer did gave my dick a cooling sensation and numb my senses. Good! As I will not reach my climate soon and will be able to see how far she can go.

As she was so much into it, sucking my cock with earnest! I became bolder and rougher at her. She kind of submit to whatever I do. And I’m ready to test her limits. I will pull at her hair, slap her butts and squeeze her neh neh! She continues sucking, copying the exact styles of the blonde on the show!

Well, well! I do hit the biggest jackpot. Suddenly the blowing stops. I look-up and realize the guy(in the show) has cummed and spray it all over her face, and the blonde clean the limping dick with her mouth.

Ann got up and look at me and look down at my dick. Sure it is still standing proud. She turns and look back at me!

“Shall I ride you,” she said with such innocence, like a 16 year old. I replied with a smile. She came on top, position my dick at her cunt hole and readily sat down on it. “Mmmm..” as she began to rock back and forth.

I can say in this position the gal got all the sensation. But my dick can hardly feel any pleasures. She was trying to hit her g-stop! But I got bored! So I instructed to squat on the sofa and lift her butt up and down using her legs. And I know this position will help her to control her cunt muscles. And I instructed her to contract her cunt while lifting her butt and relax as she sat down. It was a little arkward initially, but as we went along, she got a hang of it and increases the rhythm. “Mmmm…………” my turn to moans. Guys out there, must get your gal to try this tonite! If you are not prepared, you could cum instantly! He, he and enjoy!

She got tired and lean on top of me. I was below so my hands lifted her butt and hold it in the air and jerk my butt upwards to fuck her. This gave both the extreme pleasures! You should try this too. “Arrgh argh…….oh..ah..harder harder and deeper!” she urge me on.
I continue the ultimate thrust upward, hoping to make her cum the second time, at the same time, I wanted to cum too. My back was getting a little sore, but her expressions urged me to go on. She was having her greatest sex experience!

Before I knew it, a hot stream of her cum flush over my dick head, she shutters and press me down. She was savoring the pleasures that erupts from down under. Her face was twisted, as though she was going through extreme pain, but I knew it, she had multiple orgasms. She hold me in place and press her butt down, allowing my dick head to rub lightly on her “hua xin” The warm juices filled the whole cunt and bathe my dick from tip to the root, some even leak out onto my balls. Then she began to circle her butt slowly and at the same time look up into my eyes.

I could see her lust!

“Ow..you are good….and very strong………….still so hard!” she kind of say it gratefully.

I was flattered but my dick still hard and I needed something more extreme action to get me off!

“Thank you but you must help me cum!” I said with a little annoyance.
I have grow so used to the usual sex actions, and the tame one does excites me enough anymore. Sometimes I handiob and could not cum. I could make the girls cum couples of times and still hard!

“So, you come on top and poke me lor….” She say shyly!

We changed position and I continue to pump her. Lift up both her legs and pump, side way I pumped, turn her around and pump doggie style, still to no avail! She was a little shock but she did enjoy the changing fuck actions. She told me she experiences another minor orgasm.

Finally, I paused, cause I knew I am getting nowhere! She turn and stare at me lustfully.

“You wan to try my behind, maybe can, like the angmo just now.” She said it and turn away shyly.

What an offer, I was about to suggest but held back as I did not think she is game for it yet. Looking down at her virgin ass, I kind of got excited and my dick jerk in anticipation!!!!

She wet her ass with her cunt juices and pull out my dick from her cunt. Then she rub the cum soak dick all over her little ass and position it right at the tight entrance for more…more…more ….!!

skystone
22-04-2006, 06:43 PM
“Mmmh….ah…”, she groans in pain as I push forward. Slowly, the ass cheeks spread and my dick head drilled relentlessly at the tight little hole.

“Hu…ah….ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..urgh.”, she bite her teeth as my dick head break her defense and disappear into the virgin hole.

It was daylight, and I could see clearly all the spreading and body twits. From the past, I have done this many times with Jennifer, Sara, June, and others, but always in the dark. This time every single actions was clearly visible. It drove my blood pressure sky high. My breathing becomes faster as I exerted some force to get my dick in and out of the tight hole.

She was becoming tighter and tighter, contracting around my dick and squeezing it. She was jerking her butt and juices flows from her love hole down her tights. She was moaning into the arms of the sofa!

Ho! I guess she cums again. I pump forcefully and my balls stirred. The tightness was terrible. Never before my cock was so squeeze and the brusing between the flesh was giving my dick extreme pleasures. I did not hold back.

Loads of cum rush from my balls and spurts into the shit hole. For the vacuum effect, I withdrew my dick before I finish the last shot. This is to avoid germs from getting in.

Exotic screen I should say, and I wish there is someone watching. Mmh! Good idea! Should try, should tried.

She lay motionless on the cough and was breathing lightly, with her eyes closed. The view was perfect, cum dripping from the two holes. Ass cheek red and sweat on her back.

I got up slowly and sneak into my room to get my view cam. I took everything down, without her knowing, as she was falling asleep. Then I went to set it up at one far corner, zooming in to the cough and covering up with a piece of cloth.

I intend to repent the same action later and tape everything down. Then I sneak beside her and lay down to catch some rest. She jostles a little and open her eyes to look at me. I guess she was tired and she drifted back to sleep.

I remember I had red bull in the fridge..
Well she looks damped good lying naked on my hot red cough, chosen for the exact purpose! We slept till the sun went down. When I was shaken awake, I was feeling a bit sore, all over! But the good thing is dinner is ready, what a girl she is. Yummy, she did well both in bed and in kitchen, where to find? And she could be stunning if she put in some money and effort. I intended to invest a little and see how she will turn out. And I guess, in the short term ahead, we would be closer and closer!

She just wrapped a towel around her body when she pull me up, maybe just after shower. We duck in and had a good meal. My eyes never left her cleavage, and she teases me to be a manic. She does looks sexy in her wet hair condition. She wash it cause some cum had found its way there, she told me. I put in a few sweet words and I could see it has good effect on her, she looks radiant.
Ann pulled me into the bathroom and sat me down on the toilet bowl. She moved away and turn around 180 degrees. Then she slowly removed her towel…..but! before I could see anything, she wrapped her towel back on.
“Well, I think you set up the camera well, why not you bring in here and shoot everything!” she said.
I was taken aback, she must have found out that I had secretly hide the viewcam to shoot our actions. Obviously she is not upset, instead she suggested to shoot us in the shower. I did not answer her, get on my feet and took the cam. When I came back, she has turn on the shower and has gone under it. She soap her self with the baby bath and make bubbles to cover up her important part. Then she hasten me to start recording. Well, jus following instruction. She did put on a good tease. And my dick has gone marakita leow. Then she approached me and stripped me naked.

She pull my boxers to the foot but instead of standing up, she remains kneeling, and swallow my hardened dick. Just like the porn star, she stare upwards lustfully and continues the popping action. Thrilling, I shot all the action , while my dick received a better and improves version of her blow job. She is transformed!!! Her skills improved and she is using a lot of her lips and deep suctions, giving my dick immerse pleasures!

Ann pulled me into the bathroom and sat me down on the toilet bowl. She moved away and turn around 180 degrees. Then she slowly removed her towel…..but! before I could see anything, she wrapped her towel back on.
“Well, I think you set up the camera well, why not you bring in here and shoot everything!” she said.
I was taken aback, she must have found out that I had secretly hide the viewcam to shoot our actions. Obviously she is not upset, instead she suggested to shoot us in the shower. I did not answer her, get on my feet and took the cam. When I came back, she has turn on the shower and has gone under it. She soap her self with the baby bath and make bubbles to cover up her important part. Then she hasten me to start recording. Well, jus following instruction. She did put on a good tease. And my dick has gone marakita leow. Then she approached me and stripped me naked.

She pull my boxers to the foot but instead of standing up, she remains kneeling, and swallow my hardened dick. Just like the porn star, she stare upwards lustfully and continues the popping action. Thrilling, I shot all the action , while my dick received a better and improves version of her blow job. She is transformed!!! Her skills improved and she is using a lot of her lips and deep suctions, giving my dick immerse pleasures!

Slowly she moves her tongue along theline down to my thigh, ……then suck on my knees……then my ankles…………..then my foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she lifted my leg up in the air and lick on the my feet, then she put each toe in her mouth and suck, then swirl her tongue between the gaps. First, a non-professional girl has done this to me, and it was such a thrill considering she is my cousin and it was in my bathroom. “Ow…..ooooh….” I moan like a bitch.

It was a bit too much, but still kept my cool and continue filming. My dick was jerking for attention. I had to pull at her hair, drag her head up and shaft my dick into her mouth to cool it!!!!

I pump hysterically into her mouth where she mastered the use of her lips and tongue over the short period of time. No longer will my dick feel her teeth scrapping on my flesh.

I calm down a little, and she begins her teasing again. She does know how to turn me on! She slowly let go of my dick and lower herself onto my balls. Suck on each of them and scratching lightly with her fingers.

Not end of it. She lifted both my feet above the ground and instructed me to hold on. Her tongue move further south, circling around my butt hole. She forcefully dart her tongue into my ass. “Oh” the warm and wet and soft feel sent shivers through my spine, right up to my brain. Her hands stroking my dick, with lubrication from her shower cream.

Such a enjoyment when you are serviced by a lustful dare-devil gal. She really tries hard to shed her kwai kwai image. So far, I am the only one to witness and experience. :D

skystone
22-04-2006, 06:44 PM
She wash the soap away, and put in back into her mouth. She replace her mouth with a finger at my butt hole, and naughtyly inserted it in.
“Mmm….” Shoik”, I exclaimed.
She slowly fuck my ass with her finger and continues to deep throat me , sucking real hard.
“Oh…..”, I can’t hold out! And I spurt my cum right into her mouth, without warming. She did not back off, but instead took everything, while she slow down and clean up the last drop, all with her mouth.
Then she open her mouth right at me, showing all my cum, then surprisingly, swallow everthing!
“Shiok, I tell you….very erotic!” Then she pull me up and we went into the shower.
She was very attentive and soap me all over, while spending a lot time cleaning my dick and my ass hole, which is a little sore after she poke her finger into it. The feeling was kind of funny, but I will like to try it again.

She rinses off the soap and went down on me, swallowing my limp cock, which I think has grown a little better and tougher after all this action. She kind of having a second life, never got tired of my dick. We got out of the shower eventually and got dressed up to go out for a movie.

She did not have anything for a change, so I got her a piece of loose dress with spaghetti straps left by my ex. But her bra straps was showing and she looks at me miserably, kind of her fault for spoiling a great evening.

I look at her pitifully and said,” why don you go bra-less, maybe pull my black sweater over, so not so obvious.” She purted her lips and did what I told her. She went in to the bathroom to adjust herself.

Before we went off, I went to pee, and notice a wet piece of panties hanging to dry. So I came out and intended to question her, but stop short cause she was looking anxious. Maybe she have a naughty idea but I can’t stop wondering she did wear anything below.

The show was 2 hours away, so we went shopping, and she cling to me likes I am her BF. Her breasts were jumping around and the softness was pressing against my arms. It was a little disturbing as my little brother was awaking to the senses I felt on my arms. We went into a few boutiques and pick out a few pieces of clothes, sexy kind of staff, as I paid for everything, as she promise to put on a show for me tonite. Well spent I thought!

The show was kind of boring, and the cinema was kind of empty. Only a few person. We are at the back row, like I always did. She like this kind of romatic show, which turns me off.I nibble at her ears and runs my tongue on her neck. She giggles a little and looks over at me, then she pulls up the armrest and snuggles into my arms. We frenched deeply and my hands roams freely, over the dress and felt her softness. I tickle the nipples and felt them standing up hard protesting for attention. Her hands was all over my groins area and she instinctively pull down my zipper. Out sprang my didi, as I took off my boxer after I pee. She push me away and look in awe at me, well I smile at my mischievous act but instead pull my head towards it. She was game enough, and she lower her head and put my didi into her warm wet mouth. While she was popping her head up and down, she pull my hand under her skirt, and I was right, she had nothing below.

I was so immense at the excitement and the pleasures she was giving me, when suddenly sounds of footsteps appears from behind me. I saw a girl who might have gone to the loo, walks past us and looks in our directions. She pauses and saw Ann down in my laps, with her mouth open in shock. I look up and our eyes met, and smile at her, kind of ah lian to me, I can’t see clearly. She composes herself and went back to her seat without getting us the in the spotlight. Ann back up and wonder what is the issue, she was enjoy my didi and my fingers. So I told her the girl saw us, but she was really uncomfortable after. So we went off.

Ann was a little flush, but I guess she was a little unsatisfied, cause she can’t stand still in the lift. When we get into my car, whish is park at the lowest level at one corner, seclusive enough. I start the engine, then I pull down my pants. Ann looks over and almost laughing. She looks around the carpark and see no one then she turns her attentions to my didi. Sucking hard and in no time, got him to the battle conditions. I felt her wet cunt and lower her seat all the way. I push her onto her back and jump over on top of her. It was easy, she had no panties on, so I position my didi at her hole and jap right in. Her cunt was wet and warm, as usual, but it was contracting all the time, and her breathing was pretty fast. She came real soon, squeezing my dick with all her cunt muscles and flush it with her cum juices. I was almost there, and after another few jabs, I loose it and spurt my cum into her. This is the shortest fuck we got, but exciting, as it was in the public. We quickly clean up and go.

Surprisingly, she did not want to go home. And suggested we went for a drink at Europa east coast…………………;)

skystone
24-04-2006, 02:08 PM
Ann was in a flirting mood. We sat down on the high stools and order some drinks. I got myself a guiness stout, I think I need some, to recuperate. We were watching those dancing in front of us, when I notice some guys giving 2nd look in our direction.

I turn my head and realize Ann took down the sweater and allow the dress strap to fall off her shoulder. Her half breast was in view and she turns and smile cheekily at me. She is only my cousin, well, I let her be, if it can get her some relief from the unpleasant situations she is going through!

With my horrors, those guys was looking down now. Since we are on the high stools and right in front of the dance floor, it is quite easily to get zhoa geng for girl in shirt. Obviously Ann did on purpose. She open her legs open and allow the skirt to flip up. I was game enough, I help out by pulling it higher up her thigh. And those guys nearly have their eyes pop out, and gulping their saliva hard
Then she flip her legs open and close, like fanning her hot cunt with the cold air. We watch those dancing and notice more guys are coming down the dance floor. I did not mind the extra attention, guess some girls did. I notice someone staring, not at Ann, but at me. And Oh shit! She looks like the one who was in the cinema.

She had been watching us, and still looking even as our eyes met. No smile, no expressions. She was dancing with her GFs. I search her bod with my razor sharp eyes. She was in Turtle neck and she was slim but have ample boobs to booast.

Ann whisper in my ears she has to relieve herself, wondering whether to pee or to get off herself by fingering. She was off for quite a while. I looks around people around me, and there are a groups of girls drinking just beside us. Trendy and some quite chio! Coincidentally the gal , I name her BB as I think her cup size is B. She came up towards me, I thought she is going to pick me up, but she walks past and joins the group next to me.

Ann had been to the loo for a good 20minutes. I look around the loo direction and saw some guy chatting her up. So, I looks back at BB and the chio girls, and caught BB glancing at me too.
By the time Ann came back, I was already chatting with them. They are from one airline, which I cannot say, but not locals. Ann was a little annoyed, that I was giving them so much attention. Not so much on the lust part, but they are pretty interesting characters, and funny too.
“Well, you had a good time chatting with the handsome guy, and disappear for a good 20mins after, so I have to kill time,” I said sarcastically at her, half being funny too. I was not jealous of her fooling around.
Just not to piss her off, I say goodbye to the gals and follow Ann out of the joint. BB caught up and squeeze a piece of paper into my hands, without Ann seeing.
I quickly put into my pocket ………….

s11man
24-04-2006, 05:48 PM
Oh, bro.. you make all my fantasies come true. Don't stop !! ;)

skystone
24-04-2006, 06:18 PM
Well bros,that's the end of the story.The writer stop writing after that,dunno what happened to him..Anyway,here's another short story,enjoy~~:)

June

The first encounter
In Sec 4, her name is June. We had a movie date, Marina Sq. After movie, went to the park. Quiet and deserted, we hugged and kissed. She is quite daring and I was a little timid. This was the 1st time I was in contact with a girl, but she has an ex, so got experiences.

We french for a long time and she was sex starved. She sucked hard at my tongue and made me shiver. I squeeze her boob over her clothes and she did not stop me.

Her hands reached down to unzipped my pants and stroke my dick over my underwear. I got real excited and my dick was hardened to the stage of bursting.

Finally she reached under the briefs and released my hardened dick into the night air. Jerking with excitement and getting bigger. She strokes my cock gently and guided my hand under her blouse. My right hand unclipped her bra and cupped her breasts. Handful, A-cup and with big nipples. She was very responsive.

Her nipples hardened and goose pimple formed on her breast and she got real high. As I was too driven with my dick being stroked all this time, I got a bit rough, my hand pull her skirt up and caress her cunt over her panties. She starts to moans softly into my ears. My fingers snake under and touch her bare fresh. She was very wet and I slip my index finger into her hole. She shudders. I started to poke in and out, in and out and I can see her face was flushed with lust. She moaned louder and closed her eyes, enjoying every bit of the actions of my fucking fingers.

After a while, she calms down but was still wet. She opens her eyes and look at me lustfully. I know she wanted more! So I smiled and inserted both my index and middle fingers into her hole. She moaned loudly and shows a face of satisfaction.

I thought the action will stopped here as she starts to pull away. I was already satisfied with the petting as this was the 1st time. Out of my surprise, she sunk her head down to my groins and engulfed my whole dick with one action. I was shock as I was unexpected. The feeling was heavenly! and shaking! She popped her head up and down my whole shaft and I was very, very excited. I was about to cum and touched her head to signal her.

She pulled up to kiss me. At the same time, she squeeze the base of my dick, surprisingly I cool down. She was indeed experienced. She paused for a moment and then sunk her head to my dick again. This time, she uses her tongue to lick the shaft and then engulf the whole cock slowly, not to excite me too much, she got into a slow rhythm. I was digging away at her hole. She got up and leans her body towards me. Her legs cross over mine and position her cunt hole to my cock and rubbed it against it. Before she could sit down on my cock, I cum all over, spurting loads and loads of cum onto her. I was shocked. She smiles and says it’s OK, looking lovingly into my eyes and kiss me. Then she cleaned me up with tissue and we called it a day. I rue to chance to have my 1st fuck but it will come soon.

My first intercourse
After the movie date, we were dying to get together but to no avail. Every time I see her along the corridors, she looks lustfully at me. I caught her staring at my dick a couple of time. Over the phone, I teased her and say the next time I’ll like to fuck her. She giggles and dared me, what a girl!

Then June holidays come and I booked a chalet in Sentosa and invited her. She accepted with joy, and kind of knowing what is to come. I planned for her to come on the first day with another couple, and the rest of the gangs on the next.

The big day came and 4 of us headed to our merryland. Me and my buddy, K planned and agreed to get out of each others way. When we reached the place, we settled in and went for food and sighted-seeing. We got back and quickly retired into our rooms. Then action starts!

We took our showers and changed into T-shirts and shorts. I fallen asleep while waiting for her to finished her shower. When she get out of the showers, I was barely awake. She snuggles into bed and under the blanket. She claw into my arms and french me. Kind of excited, I shake myself awake. I was a little tired. She sneaks her hands into my Ts and caresses me all over and then, not wasting anytime, she pull my Ts off. She pinched my nipples and giggles. She was naughty and hungry! She sucked on my nipples and moan softly. By this time, My dick hardened and I was wide awake now. I got very excited and guided her hands into my pants. She strokes my dicks gently and pull my shorts off. I was totally smitten. She gets impatient as I was enjoying myself and expected her to suck my dick. Instead she pull her own clothes off and fell into my arms. Our bodies touched and my dick was jerking with excitement.

I guess she was too starved. She turns me over and positions her cunt hole over my cock. Her hands grabbed my cock and rubbed vigorously over her hole. Before I knew it, she sat down and my cock was in the hole already. It felt wet and warm. I totally stopped and didn’t know what to do next. Then she pulled up a little and sits down on my cock again. She repeated a few times and closed her eyes. The frictions in the hole drive me crazy. I grabbed her arms and turn her over, cock still in the hole. I started to pump my cock into her very fast and suddenly after a few strokes. I felt my loads building up and about to cum. I pulled out my dick and sprayed all over her and collapsed into her. She just holds me tightly and giggles. She was sweet and understanding. This was my first fuck after all and she knew it. She didn’t expect me to do well either. We just french and hold each other. My dick got this sinking feeling and felt great. We fell asleep in each other arms.

skystone
24-04-2006, 06:21 PM
The Second Day

We woke up smiling to each other. The day goes on w/o further action as we awaits the rest of the gang to arrived. She had started to hold to me wherever we go.
As night falls, we had a birthday bash for one of the guy. I can’t wait to retired to the rooms.

After shower, she lay in bed , doesn’t seem excited at all, and I was raring to go! Maybe she was a little disappointed and not satisfied. In my mind, I decided to change all that.
I moved up closer to her and kiss her. She responded and we deep french for a long while, all this time exploring her young body. She’s getting excited and starts to search for my dick. I got up and peel off her clothes and proceed with my own. Action starts now.

I sucks her nipples and stroke her clits. The water starts flowing, and I inserted my middle finger into her hole. She closed her eyes and starts moaning. From soft to loud, I was afraid the guys might hear us , so I slowed down. She opens her eyes and stare at me, apparently displeased. Instead of questioning me, she lower herself and engulf my dick. It was hardened already. She sucks hard, occasionally pulling up to licks on the cock head. The feeling was sensational. This goes on for quite a good few minutes, then I push her down on her back and position my cock to her hole. Rubbing the cock head on her clits, and I can feel her juices overflowing. She was in a state of ecstasy. I push the cock in and feel her cunt clamping down on it. Great feel, and I pumped her missionary. She was enjoying herself a lot now. I pump slowly in and out. Then I changed to 3 short strokes and one deep one. Her butt follows the rythem and her cunt thrust upward to match my dick on the deep stroke. She knows the trick , he he and she gets real high. I pulled her lags over my shoulders and spread her cunt further and uses my body weight to push my dick deep in. She almost screamed. All hard and deep strokes. She was fighting hard to control her self and in between moans louder and louder. She is enjoying every piece of my fucking dick. As I lower my head to kiss her, she praise me for my big dick, long and hard, she said. I pause and look at her , admiring this girl as I was reeling from the good comments. I was performing beyond what I did on the last occasion. Smiling, she appeal to me not to stop and urged me to fuck her faster and harder. My dick cools down a little for the moment of pausing, but still hard. I can feel the cunt wall contracting around my whole dick. Her cunt was begging for more action.

I crossed her legs over and fuck her sideways. She was on the skinny side and I can feel my cock hitting the bones. She was biting on the pillows and uses it to mute out her loud moans. Her juices flows more and more down onto my cock and down onto the bed sheets, wetting a big portion of it.

I got up and we changed to doggie position. Taking the short break when I pull my cock out of her cunt , breathe in some fresh air since diving into the hole. I was surprise to hold on for so long, but I pace myself well this round. I was still hard as ever. As she raises her butt awaiting my cock, I notice white fluids flows out from her cunt, not knowing what that is. Later she told me she cum and that her juices from her orgasm. I push my dick into her dick, pull out and rub against her clits. It works wonders and she scream into the pillows, not wanting to attract attention from the guys. I think they also know that we are fucking.

The fuck goes on and I was getting tired. She senses that I was slowing down and pull herself away. My cock was squeezes out of the hole along with a loud pop. Satisfaction was on her face and she was beaming. She signal me to lie down on my back, then claw over her. Her hand reaches out to hold my prick and guided to her opening. Then she sat down onto my cock. I can feel my cock head touched the end of her love hole. She lets out a loud moan of satisfaction. Riding over me, she sucks my nipples and kiss me all over. I was ecstatic, great sensation builds up on my whole rod. I quickly pull her towards me and turn her over to missionary. I pumped hard as I know I’m coming. She whispers for me to go faster and faster, shaking her head left and right, with her mouth open wide gashing for air. My loads builds up in my groins and I pull my cock up, jerking my hands on my cock, I spurts out loads of cum onto her body and collapsed beside her.

She kiss me tenderly and compliments me on the good fuck. I was flattered. She said she was still reeling from the multiple orgasms and was toying with my cum on her body. A look of total satisfaction on her face.

I was dead tired and felt some soreness on my dick. It was well worth it as I satisfied her hunger, else she might not let me fuck her again if I fail again. Not surprising as there is a long queue of guys out there who wants a piece of her action. As her ex was spreading rumors that she was a slut and fuck wildly, describing their encounters in details to the guys and even girls in school. I guessed she don’t the reputation and I enjoyed it too, when the guys stared at me with envy. I was the fucking lucky guy.

Many fucks follows, some in open area in east coast park and some in my brother’s car, where she will sucks me dry and swallow the cum, not wanting me to be caught red handed. I can say she taught me well in the fucking skills.

The End....

mummyas
01-05-2006, 02:53 PM
Nice story bro! :D