PDA

View Full Version : local 24yo, looking for SugarDaddy

SugarJ
27-04-2015, 05:05 PM
Hello I am back again.

As the title suggests, I am looking for a genuine and sincere SugarDaddy (no age restrictions) who is able to support me financially.

Abit of introduction about myself: I am 24 Local Chinese, 158cm and 42kg. A lot of people comment that I have the sweet GND look. I am very patient, a good listener and I am able to hold a decent conversation. Even though I am not a supermodel, I believe that I am not a time waster definitely.

Non-smoker and no tattoos,
I am looking for a monthly allowance of $2500
So if you are really sincere and interested please buzz me at
[email protected]

Lastly, thanks for the kind attention and if what I say offends anyone here, I do apologize, I dont mean any harm. Hopefully I will be able to find someone nice.

SnowLeopards
27-04-2015, 06:22 PM
Why is your reputation points at 8 ? :D

Pierre.

Yakuza
27-04-2015, 06:34 PM
Hello I am back again.

As the title suggests, I am looking for a genuine and sincere SugarDaddy (no age restrictions) who is able to support me financially.

Abit of introduction about myself: I am 24 Local Chinese, 158cm and 42kg. A lot of people comment that I have the sweet GND look. I am very patient, a good listener and I am able to hold a decent conversation. Even though I am not a supermodel, I believe that I am not a time waster definitely.

Non-smoker and no tattoos,
I am looking for a monthly allowance of $2500
So if you are really sincere and interested please buzz me at
[email protected]

Lastly, thanks for the kind attention and if what I say offends anyone here, I do apologize, I dont mean any harm. Hopefully I will be able to find someone nice.

Gal.. Are u the same as sugarbabysugar.. Seems to be same requirement.. No age limit.. :)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12806646&postcount=1

SugarJ
27-04-2015, 06:42 PM
Gal.. Are u the same as sugarbabysugar.. Seems to be same requirement.. No age limit.. :)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12806646&postcount=1

Hi, I only have 1 account :) btw I'm a B cupper.

infinitiumus
27-04-2015, 06:46 PM
[QUOTE=SnowLeopards;12958229]Why is your reputation points at 8 ? :D

Pierre.[/QUOTE
8 points you also question.

SugarJ
27-04-2015, 06:49 PM
[QUOTE=SnowLeopards;12958229]Why is your reputation points at 8 ? :D

Pierre.[/QUOTE
8 points you also question.
haha, why he never question your 3942 points :p

infinitiumus
27-04-2015, 06:50 PM
[QUOTE=infinitiumus;12958320]

Up u later to support. .

SnowLeopards
27-04-2015, 06:59 PM

I'm more keen on your 8 points. :D

Pierre.

terminator33
27-04-2015, 07:46 PM
Nice petite girl.

I would have applied if I don't have sb now.

Cunnus
27-04-2015, 08:50 PM
I like girls with big boobs. 42kg quite unlikely. :(

SugarJ
28-04-2015, 11:07 AM
Hi fellow samster,

please avoid sending me 1 liner email I will ignore it.
do try to send me a short intro about yourself, and how do you wish to take this further.

will choose the right daddy on this coming week :0

clinton
28-04-2015, 11:59 AM
Hi, I only have 1 account :) btw I'm a B cupper.

u can be a good sb, good luck ts

wittyman
28-04-2015, 12:03 PM
Hi fellow samster,

please avoid sending me 1 liner email I will ignore it.
do try to send me a short intro about yourself, and how do you wish to take this further.

will choose the right daddy on this coming week :0

sis, take your time in choosing the right one, happy long weekend :D

SugarJ
02-05-2015, 01:18 PM
some sugardaddy here are so funny, they leave you their contact but when you contacted them they will ask which june? from where? what is SB? haha.

such time wasters -.-

Yakuza
02-05-2015, 01:31 PM
some sugardaddy here are so funny, they leave you their contact but when you contacted them they will ask which june? from where? what is SB? haha.

such time wasters -.-
most probably he applied for multiple sb and got himself lost as to which is which sb calling ... lol

SugarJ
02-05-2015, 01:32 PM
most probably he applied for multiple sb and got himself lost as to which is which sb calling ... lol

I mean at least have the basic manners to remember their names right :) is not like all the SB having the same names :p

cqueen
02-05-2015, 01:41 PM
I mean at least have the basic manners to remember their names right :) is not like all the SB having the same names :p

Aiya, it's like that lah when you have to depend on others to feed u. If u expect some decent manners, then u also expect not to open your legs for money loh.

SugarJ
02-05-2015, 01:52 PM
Aiya, it's like that lah when you have to depend on others to feed u. If u expect some decent manners, then u also expect not to open your legs for money loh.

no la, i never demand alot, but this guy now after me sending him the screenshot of the emailed he sent me, he asking me can 1 time session freelance ^^

x2Espresso
02-05-2015, 08:23 PM
Beware its just another scam.
Usually a sb/sd relationship would involve a one time meet up to discuss details and see if both are comfortable with each other. She dont need that.

Then she demand that to show sincerity, the 1st meet up should just check in hotel, one shot and payment is for the whole month. claiming we have the whole month to enjoy.
highly doubtful that it would happen.

Imagine 2.5k for one shot. didnt know singaporean girls price so expensive nowadays!

SugarJ
02-05-2015, 08:54 PM
Usually a sb/sd relationship would involve a one time meet up to discuss details and see if both are comfortable with each other. She dont need that.

Then she demand that to show sincerity, the 1st meet up should just check in hotel, one shot and payment is for the whole month. claiming we have the whole month to enjoy.

Imagine 2.5k for one shot. didnt know singaporean girls price so expensive nowadays!

Mr Alex Yong, I do not wish to be a jerk like you, but you forced me too,

First of all you were the one who agreed on the terms mutually,
Then you when MIA when we are suppose to meetup on the day itself. As a guy it should occur to you to have basic manners to inform me if you cant meet, Something like, hey i think I have to back out of this deal due to insecurity or some excuses rather then just MIA like what you did.

I even called you but you did not answer nor did you called back.

But endup you came here and post about it, this itself is already showing how much of a gentlemen you are.

Mind you that my previous SD was from here, if I am a scammer why I dun see him coming to this forum to rant about me?

If you cant afford a SB dun look for one, stick to DIY is better for you IMO.

EnolaGay
02-05-2015, 11:19 PM

Mr Yong, can PM her pics see chio bo?

Yakuza
02-05-2015, 11:29 PM

Mr Alex Yong, I do not wish to be a jerk like you, but you forced me too,

First of all you were the one who agreed on the terms mutually,
Then you when MIA when we are suppose to meetup on the day itself. As a guy it should occur to you to have basic manners to inform me if you cant meet, Something like, hey i think I have to back out of this deal due to insecurity or some excuses rather then just MIA like what you did.

I even called you but you did not answer nor did you called back.

But endup you came here and post about it, this itself is already showing how much of a gentlemen you are.

Mind you that my previous SD was from here, if I am a scammer why I dun see him coming to this forum to rant about me?

If you cant afford a SB dun look for one, stick to DIY is better for you IMO.

Jiak Lak ..kanna Sexpose liow .. :eek:

infinitiumus
02-05-2015, 11:37 PM
The only 2 things we can conclude:

SB asked for up front monthly payment during first meeting.

SD missing in action cos not willing to pay 1 month upfront?

cucumber967
06-05-2015, 12:19 PM
Wow but to kena sex-posed like that... Any one of his friends could be reading it.