PDA

View Full Version : TNP headlines on Friday 14/04/2006

Hereforfun
15-04-2006, 01:27 AM
I wonder if you bros see the headlines on Fri. The father raped 5 of his daughters several times and insisting he was right. He even used his wives to help them rape their daughters when they refused. Their daughters were as young as 12 years old. I feel really sad from how the reporters write the story. In the end, the father only get 20 years sentence for such beastly acts...

Cheri_Popper
15-04-2006, 01:30 AM
the father only get 20 years sentence for such beastly acts...

20 years is consider a life sentence here. He will get his deserves inside Changi Hotel.

Prisoners hate molesters and rapists! ;)

Merl
15-04-2006, 01:33 AM
20 years is consider a life sentence here. He will get his deserves inside Changi Hotel.

Prisoners hate molesters and rapists! ;)Well said ! How come someone can do something like tat and to his own daughters...wtf :cool:

jadedragon
15-04-2006, 01:35 AM
Prisoners hate molesters and rapists! ;)

Yup Yup... Give him a chance to serve the prisoners since now he belong to the "prison"..:mad:

acma
15-04-2006, 01:46 AM
His kah chng gone....alot of 'shafts' waiting for him + kena rotan..
Kena play kah chng then kena whip :D

prince_81
15-04-2006, 02:41 AM
there is nothing we can do
20 years is life sentence mah
what to do
unless follow what US do lor
can give up multiple life sentences together

fatone
15-04-2006, 02:51 AM
What kind of animal rapes his own daughter? Prison sentance is a waste of national resources (i.e., yours and my tax dollars) to support a low life less than human scum of the earth. I say just hang him. Keep it simple and clean which is more than he deserves anyway.

Hereforfun
15-04-2006, 03:35 AM
The headlines Says '10 Wives, 66 Kids, One disgusting Dad' It is really disgusting to rape his own daughters and feel that it is right. He even quoted' I own my daughters, I have the right to have sex with them' ...

Wins88
15-04-2006, 08:24 AM
THis guy is worse than an animal. I hope he gets butt f**ked in prison 3 times a day everyday of his 20 year sentence. Seriously disgusting.

ANOA1
15-04-2006, 08:26 AM
Only animals can fuck and eat their own offsprings.:mad:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
15-04-2006, 08:28 AM
What kind of animal rapes his own daughter? Prison sentance is a waste of national resources (i.e., yours and my tax dollars) to support a low life less than human scum of the earth. I say just hang him. Keep it simple and clean which is more than he deserves anyway.

cant help but to agree on ur pts bro.Damn inhumane to do such acts to 12 yrs old gals let alone they are his flesh & blood.he should be left to rot & die in silence.:mad:

tongkat.ali
15-04-2006, 08:45 AM
is that a malay?

anyway, I dun think he has the life to come out from prison. yes, his backside will not just be rotan til rotten....but also ass fucked by anything they can imagine within the prison. Guess the prison officer may give him a special room just to make sure he's still alive! hahah...

Castrol
15-04-2006, 09:55 AM
I wonder if you bros see the headlines on Fri. The father raped 5 of his daughters several times and insisting he was right. He even used his wives to help them rape their daughters when they refused. ..

sometimes i really wonder why the fuck got such people in this world. knn even the mothers also can help.

children should be taught or educated early, that even their own parents are not allowed by law to abuse or anyhow touch their private parts.

Cheri_Popper
15-04-2006, 10:02 AM
knn even the mothers also can help.

Wonder if they will be charge as abettors. :rolleyes:

Castrol
15-04-2006, 10:10 AM
Wonder if they will be charge as abettors. :rolleyes:

the kids are definitely not safe from them. :(

Big Sexy
15-04-2006, 10:20 AM
Disgraceful. I know I say this everytime something like this happens, but the humane thing for all concerned would be for him to be put down..the law forbide...

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them. :mad:

marriedman101
15-04-2006, 10:47 AM
Much as I hated this kind of inhumane act, I hope that he could just be hung by the balls and die. However, lets not forget that agony and the psychological impact on the girls they had to go thru, then, now and in future. After all how much could it be to just pay and F*** the proessionals. If the authorities are reading, please go easy on the raids so that channels for relieve remains availble.

Cheri_Popper
15-04-2006, 11:10 AM
After all how much could it be to just pay and F*** the proessionals. If the authorities are reading, please go easy on the raids so that channels for relieve remains availble.

There are already legal brothels in SG. Even if the authorities continue their raids on FL and SW, there will always be new stocks arriving nearly on a daily basis.

skystone
15-04-2006, 11:23 AM
You should have read the chinese papers yesterday,he claimed that his daughters are fooling around with guys.Instead of letting them fuck by other guys,he rather have the 'honour' to do it himself!And he also give crap execuses saying he misinterpreted the teaching from Quran.This guy is really full of shit!:mad:

Cheri_Popper
15-04-2006, 11:26 AM
And he also give crap execuses saying he misinterpreted the teaching from Quran.This guy is really full of shit!:mad:

What a load of crap! He should be shot for what he did to his daughters. KNN! The mother of the gals not only did not help to prevent the rape from taking place but encourage the daughters to do it instead. What kind of fucking mother is that! :mad:

zhivago
15-04-2006, 11:29 AM
blardi unrepentant bastard...
he has no rites to touch his daughters ler... wat demon is he?

hope and pray he got his dick few inches shorter and his arsehole being electrocuted by some taser or something... he truly deserves it.:mad:

fatone
15-04-2006, 11:37 AM
What I don't understand is how can any parent (father or mother) do that to their own child? Some people are just not fit to be parents and the children are made to suffer. Are our education system and social values so low or deficient that people actually believe this is their right? Have we as a society degenerate so much? :(

As I have said, this case should be made as an example for those F***KERs who think this is fun or sexy or right. Hang the bast**ds. :mad:

Lowell
15-04-2006, 12:36 PM
Well, it just shows doesn't it.

What kind of man can justify raping his own daughters. What kind of women could allow it? What teachings do these people subscribe to?

OceanEleven
15-04-2006, 12:37 PM
It is a surprise that these things still happening in Singapore even after numerous report of such acts and now it even involve religion issues.....:cool:

ToxicQueen
15-04-2006, 02:29 PM
i am jus sad for the daughters. really damn beast. inhuman. :mad:

Celica2004
15-04-2006, 02:45 PM
best of all is that he felt tat if he have sex with his daughters, they would not be interested to have sex with other guys...
and can prevent them from having sex with other guys..

wat a lame and stupid reason is that...

knn...

phew!!!

Kyser Soze
15-04-2006, 06:13 PM
For all we can say is this is a morally insane case.

siambee
15-04-2006, 06:23 PM
pity the daughters... since he think he is right, then let the in-mates teach this dad what is right/wrong. ;)

volrath
15-04-2006, 07:07 PM
he'll be the sorest piece of a** in prison!!!

they should just keep him inside for the rest of his life.

fatone
15-04-2006, 07:21 PM
he'll be the sorest piece of a** in prison!!!

they should just keep him inside for the rest of his life.

Keeping him in prison for the rest of his life will cost us money. Kill him, although there is still a good chance the other inmates will take care of him for us. Just hope they make it slow and painful... Let other would be rapist take a good lesson from this.;)

ldy_hanger
15-04-2006, 07:26 PM
This bloody son of the gun is a damm sicko beast.... Even the newspaper in Thailand (Bangkok Post) also reported about this news....

Anyway the 5-star Changi Complex Hotel have a room specially for him + the menu of the day (Rotan + butter)......

dogkois
15-04-2006, 07:56 PM
To think that mothers can be influenced by wrong religious teaching to force their own daughters to have sex with their father is a scary thought ! These mothers are not from kampongs, it's reported them some of them are poly grads.

Actually, many things have happened in history and in recent times because people are misled by rogue leaders - massacres, bombings, killings, clashes with authorities, perhaps we shouldnt be surprised that a man has the persuasive power to convince the mum(s) that it's his right to screw his own daughters !!!

volrath
15-04-2006, 08:06 PM
i'll try searching my local papers and see if there are any reports on this.

hope i'm not stereo typing but is the offender a malay?? from some of the posts i notice is 6 wives.. :eek:

the wives are dumb enough to believe him too...

says alot abt whats going on in their heads..

Cummingliao
15-04-2006, 08:36 PM
It's nice to witness the humane side coming out from this forum, although I always thought this sex forum is mostly about sex information & knowledge, and yes of course the degradation of women, if you people know what I mean. :rolleyes:

plain
15-04-2006, 08:54 PM
This bloody son of the gun is a damm sicko beast.... Even the newspaper in Thailand (Bangkok Post) also reported about this news....

Anyway the 5-star Changi Complex Hotel have a room specially for him + the menu of the day (Rotan + butter)......

you are sucha hypocrite !!!

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?&p=1440019#post1440019

Here you post about stories of Incest and now you're screaming your head off and call him a sick beast.

:eek:

The_Unrepentant
15-04-2006, 09:16 PM
blardi unrepentant bastard...

oii, i not bastard lah....:D

Cummingliao
15-04-2006, 10:23 PM
you are sucha hypocrite !!!

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?&p=1440019#post1440019

Here you post about stories of Incest and now you're screaming your head off and call him a sick beast.

:eek:

Hahaa... irony... :D

ah_rak
15-04-2006, 10:52 PM
he should be put in jail for life ... otherwise when he's out , he may do it again:mad:

Hooters666
15-04-2006, 11:01 PM
hi bros

i am not having the intentions to be a rapist or molester or peeping tom but does any ex-banyan tree changi resort bros know what really happen to these fuckers. Does the warden spread the news that guest 123 is a daughter fucker among the whole fraternity?

just curious. this "bend over" sounds like a myth to me.

cheers

dunlop
15-04-2006, 11:13 PM
Disgraceful. I know I say this everytime something like this happens, but the humane thing for all concerned would be for him to be put down..the law forbide...

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them. :mad:

HE is gone fucked!

Cummingliao
15-04-2006, 11:15 PM
hi bros

i am not having the intentions to be a rapist or molester or peeping tom but does any ex-banyan tree changi resort bros know what really happen to these fuckers. Does the warden spread the news that guest 123 is a daughter fucker among the whole fraternity?

just curious. this "bend over" sounds like a myth to me.

cheers

I have asked the same question to a friend who is working in the "resort". He told me there were no rapes of molestors or rapists commited by fellow inmates that he comes to know of. But bullying does occur among the inmates, especially for those newbirds who got sent in for rape, molest or pimping. It's like a protocol over there but it is definitely been kept in check to ensure things don't go overbroad. However, don't expect any similar scenes that you saw in the Hongkie movie, 'Prison on Fire' happening in our "resort". It is a movie after all. :D

fatone
15-04-2006, 11:54 PM
I have asked the same question to a friend who is working in the "resort". He told me there were no rapes of molestors or rapists commited by fellow inmates that he comes to know of. But bullying does occur among the inmates, especially for those newbirds who got sent in for rape, molest or pimping. It's like a protocol over there but it is definitely been kept in check to ensure things don't go overbroad. However, don't expect any similar scenes that you saw in the Hongkie movie, 'Prison on Fire' happening in our "resort". It is a movie after all. :D

Sigh... too bad the F***ker is gonna make it thru and come out again in a few years to do it over again.:(

kingluc
16-04-2006, 02:03 AM
i asked a moslem friend of mine n she said that moslem guys are only allowed to marry 4 women. not 10. n there's nowhere in the quran that mention about allowing a dad to have a carnal relationship with their daughters. on top of all that, IF he was a religious person, dont think he'd advocate abortion. i mean, abortion itself is murder!

that said, i think he's an animal who ought to have his dick chopped off n shove it up his ass. as for his wives, gosh.. no comments. manipulated? such stupidity.

as for the 'special treatment' in prison by other inmates, i'm pretty sure the prison officers do not allow such things to happen.. sigh.. the disappointment.

JackieWong
16-04-2006, 02:45 AM
damn fucking unhuman

sucker22
16-04-2006, 03:04 AM
i asked a moslem friend of mine n she said that moslem guys are only allowed to marry 4 women. not 10. n there's nowhere in the quran that mention about allowing a dad to have a carnal relationship with their daughters. on top of all that, IF he was a religious person, dont think he'd advocate abortion. i mean, abortion itself is murder!

that said, i think he's an animal who ought to have his dick chopped off n shove it up his ass. as for his wives, gosh.. no comments. manipulated? such stupidity.

as for the 'special treatment' in prison by other inmates, i'm pretty sure the prison officers do not allow such things to happen.. sigh.. the disappointment.

do u notice most this rape daughters caseare malay Muslim fucking animal!!!

asdfghjkl
16-04-2006, 03:04 AM
anyone know what charges he will be under? :(

Hereforfun
16-04-2006, 03:03 PM
The devil quotes the bible for its own use... I believe it is somehow same in this case. No matter what treatment he gets, I think it will be damn hard for his daughters to recover from that incident. I really cannot understand what sex appeal a 12 -14 y/o has for an old man like him.

As I have previously mentioned in the other threads, I doubt that he will kanna screw by fellow cell mates in jail. Firstly, Singapore maintains thier prison so well and it will be hard for such things to happened. Secondly, as one of our bros mentioned here that a friend of his worked inside the prison, they will only be biased when they first enter. Lastly, who will want to screw an arse of such an old man. It is as disgusting than what he done.

BigBallMan
16-04-2006, 11:43 PM
think if he came here he will be the greatest samster/bonkster:D

rahl
17-04-2006, 10:13 AM
One thing that bothers me, why is only the man punished? Surely some of his wives were partners in crime, according to what they told their daughters? :(

beck7777
17-04-2006, 10:16 AM
they are just a sick family! mothers included!

cant imagine what the daughters had to go thru not to mention their emotional damages...

cant u call this kinda sicko a 'father'?

FxxK him man! hope his ass ganna screw for breakfast, lunch n dinner! and 1 more time just before gg to bed! :mad:

Sangrawi
17-04-2006, 11:04 AM
I don't understandf this...

I believe the punishment for rape is 24 strokes of the rotan.

In this case, what this sicko did should also be consider rape. Why is he not getting maximum strokes.

Also, the wives should be jailed for abetting the criminal acts too.

MMM88
17-04-2006, 11:39 AM
another scums of t earth ....haiiiiii......
pity t children .......:(

Castrol
17-04-2006, 12:18 PM
who will want to screw an arse of such an old man. It is as disgusting than what he done.

well, they can always steal a brinjal or cucumber from the kitchen? :D

laozuzhong
17-04-2006, 12:23 PM
For once we should follow the muslim law and hack off his dick then throw him into prison. so he will get his ass filled on a daily basis. like that he get it both ends.

hotdevil
18-04-2006, 04:38 PM
I think justice has been served:

Man who raped five daughters jailed 32 years
By Dominique Loh, Channel NewsAsia

SINGAPORE : A man has been sentenced to 32 years in jail and 24 strokes of the cane for raping five of his daughters.

The offences took place between December 2003 and June 2005.

Police arrested the accused after one of his daughters reported being raped.

The names of the accused and the victims have been withheld by the court to protect the victim's family.

When Justice Tay Yong Kwang read his judgment in his courtroom at the Supreme Court, he said the father in this case wielded strong influence over his entire family.

Justice Tay said, "It was a sad and shameful abuse of this trust and respect that allowed him to do what he did with the five daughters. Equally, it was because of this trust and respect that no violence accompanied each occasion of violation as none was needed to make the daughters submit to him."

He added, "Like any other young girl, I am sure they appreciated their father's love but simply could not comprehend why it was taking a perverse dimension."

Justice Tay reassured the eldest daughter that she did the right thing by reporting the case to the police.

He said the girls have nothing to be ashamed of as the wrongdoing was on the part of their father, who has admitted his mistake and so spared his family the heartache of testifying against him.

The judge said it was a difficult task for the court to sentence the main provider of a family.

But Justice Tay said the family must accept the accused not contributing financially for a long time and make adjustments.

In passing sentence, the judge said the rapes were systematic and sickening.

The victims' childhood innocence was aborted by the man, who turned against his own offspring.

This case was also unique in that so many daughters fell prey to their own father.

After sentencing, the judge allowed the accused and his family to meet for 15 minutes. - CNA /ct

Cummingliao
18-04-2006, 04:46 PM
One thing that bothers me, why is only the man punished? Surely some of his wives were partners in crime, according to what they told their daughters? :(

I agree!!! :mad:

Paulus
19-04-2006, 09:19 AM
32 years! and 24 strokes to make sure his ass is torn to pieces!
great... die in jail bastard

mosses
20-04-2006, 06:20 PM
Below is the sickening story:

SINGAPORE, April 19 (Reuters) - A Singaporean Muslim man with 10 wives and 64 children was sentenced to 32 years in jail and a caning for raping five of his under-age daughters, court documents showed.
The 45-year-old man, who cannot be named in order to protect the identity of his daughters, was sentenced on Tuesday after he pleaded guilty to five charges of rape and admitted to another 34 charges, including rape and attempted aggravated rape. "The numerous rapes in this case were systematic and sickening," said High Court Judge Tay Yong Kwang in the judgment.

"The mothers of the young girls had somehow been persuaded by the accused that what he was doing was right. That deprived the daughters of one escape route that they could have taken -- that of approaching some adults whom they trusted to confide in them their predicament."

The court sentenced him to 24 strokes of the cane.

According to the court documents, the man said he was a qualified religious teacher. During a religious class, he told his wives and daughters that, according to the Koran, he had complete ownership over his children as a father, including the right to have sex with them.

The wives then acted as his messengers, telling their daughters to meet their father in his bedroom whenever he wanted sex over a period of 18 months.

Two of the teenage daughters became pregnant and had to have abortions. The eldest daughter, who is now 16, went to the police last June to report the rapes.

In his mitigation plea, the man said he had found his older daughters "behaving inappropriately" with boys and he thought that "if he could satisfy the sexual needs of his daughters, they would be less likely to engage in sexual activities with boys".

The man, who ran a transportation business, had four legal wives and six contractual wives -- an arrangement whereby a Muslim couple enters into a union for a fixed term. His 33 sons and 31 daughters range in age from 9 months to 16 years.

Singapore's multiracial population is about 77 percent ethnic Chinese, 14 percent Malay, 8 percent Indian, and 1 percent Eurasian. Muslims are allowed to have a maximum of four wives. Contractual marriages are not recognised and are invalid.

.................................................. .................................................. ..

OMG, 10 wives not enough and still taking out on her daughters... really sickening!!! :mad:

Aisibeisi
20-04-2006, 06:24 PM
Really sad to hear such things happening, especially in our own shore!..sad..sad..sad!:(