PDA

View Full Version : russia girl in j.b

albert sim
14-04-2006, 11:49 AM
may i knoe in j.b got russia girl service or not??please tell me thank you...

DickLip
26-04-2006, 05:57 PM
Yeah somewhere in Kremlin park..

onion_rings
26-04-2006, 07:06 PM
Yeah somewhere in Kremlin park..
Besides Red square Building "St Petersburg Garden" lah...keke!:D

master1521
27-04-2006, 01:29 AM
Besides Red square Building "St Petersburg Garden" lah...keke!:D

her name is ANA - S - TASIA izzit ? :D

albert sim
27-04-2006, 09:12 AM
hi dicklip ,can you pm me where is the place ??tq...:)

pomrakthai
27-04-2006, 09:32 AM
Besides Red square Building "St Petersburg Garden" lah...keke!

My,my, my.....Looks like JB has become a Russian city !

If Taman Pelangi become "St Petersburg Garden" then New York Hotel becomes "Neuyorkski" :D

gigantic_tk
27-04-2006, 09:46 AM

There is a thread and discussion on Russian gals in Malaysia & Johor at this thread.

Russian Gals Thread (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=39088&highlight=russian+gal)

You should have joined in the discussion if you want more information
instead of creating another new thread, in doing so will dilute and diversify
the information to be shared amongst fellow samsters here.

zhivago
27-04-2006, 09:50 AM

If Taman Pelangi become "St Petersburg Garden" then New York Hotel becomes "Neuyorkski" :D
I like the name "Neuyorkski"... Sounds so "angmoh":D

onion_rings
27-04-2006, 10:16 AM

Yeah yeah din realise till i went to JB yesterday for makan (.)(.) wash my rod & top up fuel...

"Neuyorkski" htl...Sounds good too!!!:D

tttfck
27-04-2006, 10:32 AM
ya...ya...ya.is very good

DickLip
27-04-2006, 11:51 AM
Hahaha Bro,

I guess you need to brush up you geographic knowledge leh...Okay, u need to take a flight to reach there. The moment you're have reached the destination, buy a bottle of vodka and starts to asking around where is the Kremlin Park located. I believe many Russian will able to tell you bro.

Have a nice day.:D

DL

hi dicklip ,can you pm me where is the place ??tq...:)

tttfck
27-04-2006, 01:03 PM
dicklip ,why not you go to hell...:)

DickLip
27-04-2006, 05:43 PM
hehehe..wat is your problemo bro?.:confused:

dicklip ,why not you go to hell...:)

tttfck
27-04-2006, 05:51 PM
hi dicklip ,if you know you just tell him la.....
if not just sit they diam-diam.,don`t play people..:D

pomrakthai
27-04-2006, 09:49 PM
hehehe..wat is your problemo bro?.:confused:

Bro DickLip, you had pointed that poor newbie to Holland [指他去荷兰as what Cantonese used to say] :D

KatoeyLover69
27-04-2006, 11:00 PM

If Taman Pelangi become "St Petersburg Garden" then New York Hotel becomes "Neuyorkski"

Prof,

I think you better change your nick to " Anatolay Pomrakski " :D

pomrakthai
27-04-2006, 11:17 PM
Prof,

I think you better change your nick to " Anatolay Pomrakski " :D

I think it should be "Kaprof Pomfaksharapova"

zhivago
28-04-2006, 08:24 AM
gawd... u guys can really make names... I was laughing my butt off with the two names...

tttfck
28-04-2006, 09:07 AM
ha...ha...ha.very good.

albert sim
28-04-2006, 09:23 AM
ha....ha....ha.. is good

DickLip
28-04-2006, 09:48 AM
hehehe cannot undertand dat chinese words as i am not chinese lah bro...

anyway good try indeed.:D

DL

Bro DickLip, you had pointed that poor newbie to Holland [指他去荷兰as what Cantonese used to say] :D

Angel_X
28-04-2006, 09:55 AM
Jb one i don't know la..... KL one bad service.

pomrakthai
28-04-2006, 10:40 AM
hehehe cannot undertand dat chinese words as i am not chinese lah bro...

anyway good try indeed.:D

DL

Oh, Bro DickLip,

Sometimes back [1980's] a lot of illicit drugs, like heroin, were being smuggled into Europe via Holland by those Hongkies who had a large network of restaurants operating both as drug distributors and of course food selling businesses. So, many unwary Hongkies were tricked into carrying drugs by those agents who promised them restaurant helpers' jobs and eventual Dutch citizenships. Many were caught by the Dutch customs upon arrival and ended up in Holland's jails or get deported.

So, there prevailed a saying in Hong Kong those days that "directing someone to Holland" means "getting him onto trouble" :(

Now understand ka?

pomrakthai
28-04-2006, 10:42 AM
gawd... u guys can really make names... I was laughing my butt off with the two names...

Bro Zivago,

There is a massage parlour in Thailand that has such a name:

"Kamsakmaithit" :eek:

zhivago
28-04-2006, 10:45 AM
Bro Zivago,

There is a massage parlour in Thailand that has such a name:

"Kamsakmaithit" :eek:
:eek: really?? interesting...

tttfck
28-04-2006, 10:49 AM
oh...oh..oh..is good:)

pomrakthai
28-04-2006, 04:07 PM
:eek: really?? interesting...

Bro Zivago [Dr. Zivago?]

Thanks for upping me points :D

zhivago
28-04-2006, 04:12 PM
Bro Zivago [Dr. Zivago?]

Thanks for upping me points :D
No worries... it's my pleasure... Professor.

gigantic_tk
28-04-2006, 06:14 PM
鸡巴哥 a relevant & nice name.

DickLip
28-04-2006, 06:23 PM
Guys, please enlight me on how the point system works here. wants to gains more lah...:confused:

DL

No worries... it's my pleasure... Professor.

pomrakthai
28-04-2006, 09:19 PM
鸡巴哥 a relevant & nice name.

oh, bro gigantic_tk...
Thats is not a correct and nice transliteration. It may be Ok to have a big 鸡巴:D

gigantic_tk
28-04-2006, 09:44 PM
oh, bro gigantic_tk...
Thats is not a correct and nice transliteration. It may be Ok to have a big 鸡巴:D

I saw this name in one of the forum and thought it is relevant or a translated
Chinese name of Bro Zivago 鸡巴哥 [Dr. Zivago?]

Please dun feel offend , it is just a discovery and an expression.

pomrakthai
28-04-2006, 10:31 PM

Bro Gigantic_tk,

No offense taken. I was just a bit shocked to see such a word 鸡巴 being used [normally used in Northern Chinese dialects..especially the Beijing dialect and has its origin in one of the Chinese classics...originally I supposed it was used to descibe the crown of a cock] . Not many people know about this word!

No worries mate, it is always a surprise at discoveries. That is the reason why when doing Chinese transliterations [putting foreign names into Chinese phonetics] we have to be careful with the choice of words, even though the sounds may be suitable but the words [Chinese pictograms having a similar sound may depict different meanings] may not be suitable ;)

zhivago
29-04-2006, 09:22 AM

No worries... But isn't supposed to be zhi hwa ke for chinese?? hehehehe

btw, someone upped me in this thread and can this bro please pm me. I wanna return favour lar... thanx.

DeKuip
29-04-2006, 09:30 AM

bro PRT,

荷兰 will win the world cup u know? ;)

DeKuip
29-04-2006, 09:34 AM
Sometimes back [1980's] a lot of illicit drugs, like heroin....

So, there prevailed a saying in Hong Kong those days that "directing someone to Holland" means "getting him onto trouble"

very good bro PRT,

Maybe u know where the words, in cantonese.. 'holland sui' (water) and 'holland pai' (play card) where they got it from?? :p

pomrakthai
29-04-2006, 09:36 AM
bro PRT,

荷兰 will win the world cup u know? ;)

Ya, 荷兰 had been impressive, but just dun know why it could not win the cup after qualifying for so many times and always ended up as finalist! Maybe this time 荷兰 has a better team to win.

DickLip
29-04-2006, 09:59 AM
Many thanks. That's was a good story line. I am impressed.

DL:)

Oh, Bro DickLip,

Sometimes back [1980's] a lot of illicit drugs, like heroin, were being smuggled into Europe via Holland by those Hongkies who had a large network of restaurants operating both as drug distributors and of course food selling businesses. So, many unwary Hongkies were tricked into carrying drugs by those agents who promised them restaurant helpers' jobs and eventual Dutch citizenships. Many were caught by the Dutch customs upon arrival and ended up in Holland's jails or get deported.

So, there prevailed a saying in Hong Kong those days that "directing someone to Holland" means "getting him onto trouble" :(

Now understand ka?

albert sim
29-04-2006, 03:02 PM
yes me too..........:D

pomrakthai
02-05-2006, 04:51 PM
very good bro PRT,

Maybe u know where the words, in cantonese.. 'holland sui' (water) and 'holland pai' (play card) where they got it from??

Hey Bro DK,

I nearly forgot to answer you on this. Kor Tot Mark Khrab

[HOR-LAN-SUI] Holland water - The first aerated water drinks or soft drinks were imported into China from Holland during the TongZhi emperor era. So, naturally they were called like that loh [This word has gone out of use since the days when I was young and handsome!]

[HOR-LAN-SUIE] Holland potato - Holland has been the pioneer and greatest exporter of potatoes, so naturally potatoes are called Holland-potato. However only applicable to HK and SE Asia region. The northern Chinese call it HORSE-BELL potato!

[HOR-LAN-PAI] Well, who were the ones actually introduced the deck cards to the Chinese...is still obscure. But IMHO, the Dutch were the only nation that did not take part in the running-down of Manchu China. Did not participate in the 8 nation quelling of the Boxer Rebellion in Beijing and Tianjin....maybe the Chinese still prefer to use Holland to anything foreign!

BTW, do you know what is HOLLAND MOON?

Take a guess, Dutch boy :D

DeKuip
02-05-2006, 04:56 PM
Wah bro PRT,

I knew u will come up very keng loh... but this exceed my expectation. :D

One of my favorite drink in Holland is 'Spa Rood' (Spa Red), it's plain water with gas... really Holland Sui boh? hahaha..

I think if the WL's Holland Moon that's means bro KLKOOL, CibLover and CBM din visit them kua??!! kekeke.. I got this rite?

ukcheong
02-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Ya, 荷兰 had been impressive, but just dun know why it could not win the cup after qualifying for so many times.

I remembered one of the more memorable finals - the Oranje vs Argentines in '78. That was a great match, man!!! Sadly Oranje couldn't win it. That's arguable one of their more balanced team.

The earlier Finals they lost to Germany ('74) and since then, well.. they seem to have gone back to hollan... :D

And no, dun think they'll make it this year. Got some fine individuals but not evenly balanced. Hollland seem like a team like Spain. Good team but not really finalist materials. I favor the home team this year though I'm a samba supporter.

Sorry ar.. digressing into footie but you know lar.. the fever coming mar.

pomrakthai
02-05-2006, 05:05 PM
Wah bro PRT,

I knew u will come up very keng loh... but this exceed my expectation. :D

One of my favorite drink in Holland is 'Spa Rood' (Spa Red), it's plain water with gas... really Holland Sui boh? hahaha..

I think if the WL's Holland Moon that's means bro KLKOOL, CibLover and CBM din visit them kua??!! kekeke.. I got this rite?

[Holland Moon] actually is a Hongki contraption...it is in Cantonese: HO-good, LAN - prick, as in lansi; mud-gao-lan-yeh...and MOON is boring and dull!

[HOLLAND SNAKE] ???

DeKuip
02-05-2006, 05:08 PM
[Holland Moon] actually is a Hongki contraption...it is in Cantonese: HO-good, LAN - prick, as in lansi; mud-gao-lan-yeh...and MOON is boring and dull!

[HOLLAND SNAKE] ???

Holland Snake?? I never saw 1 in Holland b4 woh! :confused:

pomrakthai
02-05-2006, 05:10 PM
I remembered one of the more memorable finals - the Oranje vs Argentines in '78. That was a great match, man!!! Sadly Oranje couldn't win it. That's arguable one of their more balanced team.

The earlier Finals they lost to Germany ('74) and since then, well.. they seem to have gone back to hollan... :D

And no, dun think they'll make it this year. Got some fine individuals but not evenly balanced. Hollland seem like a team like Spain. Good team but not really finalist materials. I favor the home team this year though I'm a samba supporter.

Sorry ar.. digressing into footie but you know lar.. the fever coming mar.

If I could remember well enough [aiyah..memory failing oledi for this old professor:o ] the best team was the team which Johan Cryuff - the flying Dutchman- played. It was really a TOTAL FOOTBALL! Every player including the goalie could attack, score, defend and kick properly [not like Liverpool Cisse..]

I really love to watch Holland play in most of the world cup series including that crazy Van Gullied!

pomrakthai
02-05-2006, 05:12 PM
Holland Snake?? I never saw 1 in Holland b4 woh! :confused:

By the same +++en...HOLLAND SNAKE should be HO = good; LAN = prick, SNAKE = ular! In Cantonese it is HO-LAN-SEH [very snaky]:D

DeKuip
02-05-2006, 05:16 PM
If I could remember well enough [aiyah..memory failing oledi for this old professor ] the best team was the team which Johan Cryuff - the flying Dutchman- played. It was really a TOTAL FOOTBALL! Every player including the goalie could attack, score, defend and kick properly [not like Liverpool Cisse..]

I really love to watch Holland play in most of the world cup series including that crazy Van Gullied!

Bro PRT,

The person behind total football is Rinus Michels (last years past away liao) and the person he ordered to perform is Johan and Co. :D

PS: 78 final Johan Neesken (if i'm not mistaken) hit the post just before the game went to extra time.. Mario Kempers the killer scored twice in the extra time to sink the favorite oranje. I think if Johan Cruijff din boycott the trip to Argentina we did have a better chance to win the CUP. :(

DeKuip
02-05-2006, 05:17 PM
By the same +++en...HOLLAND SNAKE should be HO = good; LAN = prick, SNAKE = ular! In Cantonese it is HO-LAN-SEH [very snaky]:D

hahaha... i got it. :D

pomrakthai
02-05-2006, 05:25 PM
Bro PRT,

The person behind total football is Rinus Michels (last years past away liao) and the person he ordered to perform is Johan and Co. :D

PS: 78 final Johan Neesken (if i'm not mistaken) hit the post just before the game went to extra time.. Mario Kempers the killer scored twice in the extra time to sink the favorite oranje. I think if Johan Cruijff din boycott the trip to Argentina we did have a better chance to win the CUP. :(

Yaloh, Holland team was jinxed somehow!! Maybe this WC it play with better luck. I hate to watch Argentinians play....Maradonna had even used his hand! TFK...if they had played naked, he would have used his prick too.

ukcheong
02-05-2006, 05:52 PM

PS: 78 final Johan Neesken (if i'm not mistaken) hit the post just before the game went to extra time.. (

That was the 88-92 team when the trio Basten-Gullit-Rijkaard were also playing for AC Milan. That's also arguably Milan's BEST team too. In fact, these three are arguably the best three attacking midfielders combo I think anyone has seen - country or club wise.

But surprisingly the Holland team in the 92 World Cup I think, was knocked out very early by Germany!

Yes I agree the 78 was the best opportunity for Holland to win the WC. They just lost their concentration for that vital minute after the post-miss and Kempes scored.

BLUESMAN
02-05-2006, 06:13 PM
How come ruskie girl thread suddenly become world cup and soccer thread...hahahahaha.

pomrakthai
02-05-2006, 06:34 PM
How come ruskie girl thread suddenly become world cup and soccer thread...hahahahaha.

Yaloh, still balls mah!

For girls:

When they are small they play with toys
When they are big they play with boys

For boys:
When they are small they play with balls
When they are big they still play with BALLS! :p

KatoeyLover69
02-05-2006, 09:18 PM
For girls:
When they are small they play with toys
When they are big they play with boys

For boys:
When they are small they play with balls
When they are big they still play with BALLS!

For girls :
When they were small, they suck lollipops
When they are big, they suck cocks :p

For boys :
When they were small, they lick lollipops
When they are big, they lick pussies :D