PDA

View Full Version : Good attitude PRC @ $50

iluvmiki
13-04-2006, 10:12 PM
Was having lunch with a colleague at a coffeshop along L15 when i noticed a nice-looking milf with beautiful sharp features sitting at a table opposite us. resembled a little like my childhood sweetheart but that was donkey years ago...hehe, me old oredi mah.

Made eye contact with her and invited her over for a chat. she came over and introduced herself as Xiao Zhen. she really have very nice features and her eyes were just lovely. found that she's from Hubei, around 30+ and was here for about a week already. this is her first time here and she was a policewoman back home in china! when we heard, we nearly fell off our chairs laughing and she begged us not to tease her. she told us she quit as the work was tough and the pay was miserable. got her contact and we went separate ways as we have to rush back to office.

Couldn't concentrate much in the office as my mind kept thinking of those lovely eyes so once finished work, i quickly rushed down to see her. called her and she was available so arranged to meet at a nearby hotel. once in the room we hugged and kissed like long lost lovers. stripped ourselves naked and noticed that she had silky smooth skin and her body was well-toned, probably due to all the police training she had. the only thing is that she had A-cup boobs but that's okay with me. had too many big melons lately until my head was still spinning. took a quick bath together and proceeded to the bed for some real action. told me she's very new to all this and hope that i don't mind if her service is not up to my expectations. told her its okay and i'll show her the way. laid her down and started my paint job on her. applied a base coat followed by another coat of ICI weathershield and she was squimming with delight and got very wet. told her to give me a bj but she said she had never done that before. however tried her best to give me one and was giggling all the way. had enough and put on raincoat before penetrating her missionary. really feel like making out with gf as i go slow with light kisses. she also seems to be enjoying very much as she came at least twice and hugged me so tightly. did not bother to change position as i was also feeling damn shiok and finally unloaded after 15mins. we rested and chatted for a while before washing up. overall, it was a worthty bonk for me and i was fully sextified.

Name: xiao zhen
Looks: 7/10 (i just love those eyes!)
Body: 7/10 (silky smooth skin, well-toned body)
Boobs: A+ (nice nips, very suckable)
BJ: 5/10 (still learning lah...)
FJ: 8/10 (like doing with gf)
Damage: $50 + $10(tips) + $15(room)
RTF: YESSS!

Reputable bros who would like to try her can PM me for her contacts but have to be FAST cos she's going back on 18/4(next tuesday)...

sexkills
13-04-2006, 10:41 PM
Reputable bros who would like to try her can PM me for her contacts but have to be FAST cos she's going back on 18/4(next tuesday)...[/QUOTE]

hey bro, would love to try her. Can pm me her contacts? Many thanks.

onion_rings
13-04-2006, 11:33 PM
Bro iluvmiki another good lobang erm.....:p

Bronco
14-04-2006, 01:18 AM
Bro, million thanks for the new lobang..hope I got time to bonk the new gem...:D By the way I had up ur point already canot up twice..so sorry about tat....cheers!!!

ass77
14-04-2006, 01:24 AM
Thanks.

Unable to up you. Can only ask you to up me instead.. :o

lge8
14-04-2006, 03:33 AM
hi bro iluvmiki...oh ya thks for the head up n lobang man...UPz u...;)

combat79
14-04-2006, 06:41 AM
Hi bro, can share her contact? Thx!

suckerll
14-04-2006, 06:58 AM
Hi bro, can share her contact? Thx!
u've got to be a reputable bro ok?:rolleyes:

onion_rings
14-04-2006, 09:33 AM
Bro iluvmiki, thanks for yr good budget ctc...Have tried yr lobang Amin b4... But so happen that tnite im going to be outstation till 22Apr...So got no chance to try her....Paiseh:o

combat79
14-04-2006, 02:40 PM
Thnx Bro iluvmiki for the contact. Will post a FR after trying her.:cool:

fat indian
14-04-2006, 03:08 PM
Reputable bros who would like to try her can PM me for her contacts but have to be FAST cos she's going back on 18/4(next tuesday)...

hello iluvmiki,

Reputable bro ? please define reputable in terms of Sammyboy forum point/power system.

Please enlighten me....

cheers - fat indian

hthderrick
14-04-2006, 03:19 PM
Name: xiao zhen
Looks: 7/10 (i just love those eyes!)
Body: 7/10 (silky smooth skin, well-toned body)
Boobs: A+ (nice nips, very suckable)
BJ: 5/10 (still learning lah...)
FJ: 8/10 (like doing with gf)
Damage: $50 + $10(tips) + $15(room)
RTF: YESSS!

Bro iluvmiki

Dont knw whether i am qualified anot:D

hthderrick
14-04-2006, 03:40 PM
walau , cheongster of the month cannot qualify...the other bo chance liao

Pak,you lidat suan me good meh:o :D

chincharlok
14-04-2006, 04:04 PM
50 bucks is cheap so where to get her

hotdick69
14-04-2006, 05:14 PM
Bro iluvmiki....... wow another good find..... pls pls i love to try her :D

ANTHO
14-04-2006, 05:48 PM
Thanks bro iluvmiki for the contact , was feeling rather horny today coz OC not in town , so quickly called Xiao Zhen and took a cab from my work place , keke.. eat snake ! to Lor 15 hotel 81. She's already there , first look ok , typical MILF looks , for those who are in to MILF should consider giving it a shot coz she looks pleasant n no bad breath or body odour. Once into the room , we stripped to our birthday suit n i tried to finger her , oh my, she's already wet ! We hugged for about 5 mins carassing and after that she took her shower. Once on the bed , coz i was in a hurry , sneak out from work , so i skipped the other steps n proceeded straight to paint her lovehole. In a moment , she's already grabbing the bedsheet n the other hand pushing down towards her love hole n juices are starting to flow out of her cunt. Then suddenly she shivered very hard and pulled me upwards , luckily i capped myself in advance so just ready to taste the hot n fresh pussy ! Only did her in missionary coz the position is just nice for me n seeing her so high , i do not want to change position to affect the momentum. Due to long time nvr release , i shot my load in abt 10mins of bonking n i see that during the 10min , she came coz she grabbed my butt towards her hole until i scared she left a scar on my butt !! After that , quickly washed up , paid up and left. Overall very nice experience with her. For those who prefer MILF can quickly pm threadstarter for her contact , got to be quick chopchop coz she's leaving our shore on 18Apr.

Ratings :
Looks : 6/10 ( Very pleasant look )
Body : A cups 5.5/10
BJ : NVR try
Fj : 710 ( Very responsive n i give her higher pts coz she is really wet n really came )
RTF : This sunday if my OC not back yet n have Vit M

bolex
14-04-2006, 06:07 PM
hi bro,
u have a message and a milf contact!!!

tks
bolex

iluvmiki
14-04-2006, 08:54 PM
hello iluvmiki,

Reputable bro ? please define reputable in terms of Sammyboy forum point/power system.

Please enlighten me....

cheers - fat indian

bro FI, rep points play a part but i will use my own judgement to see if they are genuine cheongsters. hope this answers your question...

carmeo88
14-04-2006, 09:35 PM
bro,

could pm her contact? thanks in advance!:)

tongkat.ali
15-04-2006, 02:02 AM
i am very curious about something....

how do you guys know if she's WET even without having any foreplay? could she just put some lubricant even before you come? or could it be the left over stuff the session before you?

sorry for asking a question sounds silly....but I dunno mah......

iluvmiki
15-04-2006, 10:37 AM
Overall very nice experience with her. For those who prefer MILF can quickly pm threadstarter for her contact , got to be quick chopchop coz she's leaving our shore on 18Apr.

bro antho, tks for the FR and glad to hear that you enjoyed the sexxion with XZ. will keep you posted of any good kangtaos in future...

iluvmiki
15-04-2006, 10:40 AM
i am very curious about something....

how do you guys know if she's WET even without having any foreplay? could she just put some lubricant even before you come? or could it be the left over stuff the session before you?

sorry for asking a question sounds silly....but I dunno mah......

bro TA, i guess some girls are just hyper-sensitive down-under and XZ just happened to be one of them....

nimble420
15-04-2006, 10:43 AM
Hi Bro, interested in trying her, can you send me her contact?

Kyser Soze
15-04-2006, 05:35 PM
Another "Budget Gem" form bro Iluvmiki. Well done. :D

combat79
16-04-2006, 01:36 AM
Thanks bro iluvmiki for the contact. As promised there the FR.

After quite some time little brother din release spermz, told her the "password" then book her and rushed down quickly. First look at her ok la, got the MILF look. (FastFoward) Once in the room, strip our clothing and ask her to join me in the shower. After shower i quickly dried myself and lay on the bed.ask her to give me bj,hmmm....not very shiok, bo suxing power leh..haha..touch and play around with her small (*)(*).(Reminded me of my ex who also small boobs :p ) and pussy.
Without waiting longer, cap with raincoat and "attack" her pussy. Then finally finished her in missionary. After that wash up, tcss abit..paid her and left. If you like milf,can try her.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7.5/10
(*)(*): A
BJ: 4.5/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: As in the title
RTF: Maybe not(I'm a boobs lover!:p )

kk30m
16-04-2006, 09:27 PM
thanks bro. iluvmiki. tried Xiao Zhen today. m... very plain water type session, but the feeling is very comfortable. and have a very satisfactory session with her.

Look: 8/10
Boobs: 5/10, not very big, but look very healthy, very comfortable
body: 8/10 very smooth
BBBJ: never tried
FJ: soft moaning, only tried one style.
RTF: for my taste, i would like to say yes.

one more thing, she express very much appreciate to bro iluvmiki for introduce her to the bro. here. anyway, she will be leave sg by tuesday.

LAYSER
17-04-2006, 11:33 AM
hi bro,
u have a message and a milf contact!!!

tks
bolex

Hello Bolex,

U still around???:D

hotdick69
18-04-2006, 10:36 AM
thanks to bro iluvmiki, tried xiao zhen yesterday.

Its was a SOP session maybe due to the fact that she was already pack and ready to go. She was very happy with bro iluvmiki keep saying he refer alot of customers to her. She keep telling me she dont know how to make love ask me to teach her.... hahahaha so i did lor.... but nothing much lah SOP only.... :D

Look: 6/10
Boobs: 5/10, small but good to suck
body: 7/10 very smooth for someone her age
BBBJ: 5/10 very new to it needed to guide her
FJ: 6/10 responsive and soft moaning
RTF: dont think so cause too many fishes in the seas

mlloh
18-04-2006, 01:44 PM
Thanks bro iluvmiki for the contacts.
Call her for appt last night. Check into hotel.

First look , typical milf. She’ very friendly and chatty. Service oriented WL.

She’s new to bj and told me got bros taught her during earlier part of the day, asked her to do whatever she was taught. Surprise quite ok. Seeing bro hotdick69's fr, realised he's her teacher.
Accommodating to try various positions.

After me cum, tcss with her until times up to leave the hotel. Overall sextisfied sexxion. Only for milf lover. She’s very thankful to threadstarter for intro many nice " frens" to her.
She’ s going back today.

Looks : 5.5, milf
body : 8 smooth,
boobs: 5 A cup
catbath : 6
bj: 7 sometimes painful due to contacts with her teeth
fj : 7 not rushing,
service : 8

Petes
18-04-2006, 04:52 PM
Thanks bro for ur contact but i was too late ....she was on the home

cant bonk in the end ,.... but thanks for ur reponse !!! will up u and any lobang keep in touch cheerio

iluvmiki
18-04-2006, 08:15 PM
yep, xiao zhen had already left this afternoon 5pm flight. she would like to thank all the wonderful bros whom had supported her. hope she will be back to our friendly shores soon!

bo chap
18-04-2006, 11:13 PM
yep, xiao zhen had already left this afternoon 5pm flight. she would like to thank all the wonderful bros whom had supported her. hope she will be back to our friendly shores soon!
paisay bro didnt make it in time for a session...
thanks for the sharing effort thought... keep it up
Will intro u a few also hehe...

DemonSage
19-04-2006, 02:13 PM
:( wow, damn, too late never read my msgs, but then thanks to Bro for sharing the gem... Trust me that it won't be the last, but it will be the last to be missed...:D

iluvmiki
03-05-2006, 03:06 PM
good news! xiao zhen just contacted me said that she will be returning probably end of May or early June.

will definitely keep you guys posted when she returns...

stay tuned!

hotdick69
03-05-2006, 03:46 PM
wow...... me will wait for her return.... hahahaha :D

tiko2004
04-05-2006, 05:59 PM
yEAH BRO iluvmiki ... really glad u share xiao zhen without any conditons..
Really miss her so much....can't get enuff of her.
hope u can keep me inform when she back...
once again thank you iluvmiki ...
sorry cant upz yr point...will do so when i got power keke
tks