PDA

View Full Version : Scabies anyone?

boy456
24-04-2015, 11:54 AM
I did a massage with a Fl in Chinatown but it was brief less than 20min and end with a hj. 1 to 2 days later felt like something bite my skin and saw a few 1-2mm blister scatter on hand and tight, 1 day later the blister become pimple and slightly itchy.

Its been one week and i still feel bite on and off. should I check out for scabies? Anyone got scabies before from China fl? The skin of fl feel saggy during massage like soak in water/cream for very long.

Big Sexy
24-04-2015, 01:16 PM
how do u know it is scabies and not something else?
if it is indeed scabies.. it wont just go off on its own..u will need a some cream(prescribed ) to get rid of the mites..

I did a massage with a Fl in Chinatown but it was brief less than 20min and end with a hj. 1 to 2 days later felt like something bite my skin and saw a few 1-2mm blister scatter on hand and tight, 1 day later the blister become pimple and slightly itchy.

Its been one week and i still feel bite on and off. should I check out for scabies? Anyone got scabies before from China fl? The skin of fl feel saggy during massage like soak in water/cream for very long.

Aladeen
24-04-2015, 01:31 PM
maybe the bed is extremely dirty and u kenna skin disease? can u go to doctor and find out?

boy456
25-04-2015, 07:23 AM
Seem like she didn't change bed sheet and prolong skin contact hand-genital will infect scabies.
anyone got similar experience can share?

IAmReallyNotGay
28-04-2015, 06:17 AM
could it be bed bugs?

comm
28-04-2015, 01:42 PM
dun talk about the fatal STDS, there is also a whole range of non-fatal stds and other problems that u have a higher chance of getting when finding FL

Best is go legal house. if u looking for massage can go the thai $80 joints and tell okt u looking for a girl who can massage

for ur case best is go DSC clinic and check it out.

sammyboyfor
28-04-2015, 02:19 PM
Best is go legal house. if u looking for massage can go the thai $80 joints and tell okt u looking for a girl who can massage

You can catch all sorts of nasties from the legal houses too. With the exception off HIV, the legal whores aren't screened for any viral STDs.

EtHiCaLhAcKeR
28-04-2015, 05:55 PM
Why are you asking for solutions here when you should be at the doctor to enable yourself to get to the root of the problem?

IAmReallyNotGay
29-04-2015, 06:59 PM
You can catch all sorts of nasties from the legal houses too. With the exception off HIV, the legal whores aren't screened for any viral STDs.

They don't test for STDs :eek:

Big Sexy
29-04-2015, 07:52 PM
No..that wasnt what sam said.. he said "VIRAL STDs"

there are basically 3 kind of STDs ...viral, bacterial and parasitic

example of viral stds are herpes, hepatitis, hiv , hpv etc
bacterial std are chlamydia, gonorrhea, etc
Pubic Lice, Vaginitis etc..

for more info, please read the stickies or simply google.

comm
29-04-2015, 08:04 PM

:(

din know that...

Botakhead
29-04-2015, 11:26 PM
It is a good time to start understanding some info.

sammyboyfor
30-04-2015, 04:45 AM

They are tested for HIV and Syphilis with a blood test plus Gonorrhea and Chlamydia with a swab and that's it.

There are a whole host of other nasties that are not tested for eg HPV, Hep B, HSV I & 2 plus a whole host of parasitic and protozoal infections.

If you read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexually_transmitted_infection, you'll probably abstain for the rest of your life.

It's a very dangerous world out there.

IAmReallyNotGay
30-04-2015, 03:56 PM
They are tested for HIV and Syphilis with a blood test plus Gonorrhea and Chlamydia with a swab and that's it.

There are a whole host of other nasties that are not tested for eg HPV, Hep B, HSV I & 2 plus a whole host of parasitic and protozoal infections.

If you read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexually_transmitted_infection, you'll probably abstain for the rest of your life.

It's a very dangerous world out there.

Thanks for this boss, i actually thought they tested for all including HPV, now i know better :o

sammyboyfor
30-04-2015, 04:17 PM
Thanks for this boss, i actually thought they tested for all including HPV, now i know better :o

If they tested for everything 90% would test positive for one or more STDs and there'd be no whores left. The legal houses would have to close shop.

Ref HPV I'm not even sure there is a reliable test for the infection. In the absence of symptoms, HPV in women is usually detected indirectly when a PAP smear reveals dysplasia.