PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know any femdom mistresses in KL??

asifurlast
22-04-2015, 05:04 PM
Hey everyone. I just want to get straight to the point and ask this serious question: anyone know any femdom mistresses in KL?? Does anyone know any girls that are into this? I have been looking for a long time, and its not easy to find them. I have found some, which are great, but still, it would be nice to find something new. So anyone know any femdom girls in KL let us know!!!

DRYDUST
23-04-2015, 12:40 PM
Hey everyone. I just want to get straight to the point and ask this serious question: anyone know any femdom mistresses in KL?? Does anyone know any girls that are into this? I have been looking for a long time, and its not easy to find them. I have found some, which are great, but still, it would be nice to find something new. So anyone know any femdom girls in KL let us know!!!

hey friend could you define or explain how you were treated by those so called femdom mistresses?:D

Luvmuff
23-04-2015, 03:01 PM
Why not give a call to Rosmah......she kinda look like Femdom mistress.....

jasonvalt
16-08-2015, 07:48 AM
Really very difficult to find anyone here in kl for femdom. Atleast now ur asking for a change. But pathetic im not able to find not even ine that u found already... Can u pls suggest or tell some mistress that u ve experienced greatly. Pls:confused:

beautyhunter888
26-08-2015, 02:29 AM
Why not give a call to Rosmah......she kinda look like Femdom mistress.....
Who Rosmah ???

blueclouddevil
26-08-2015, 02:50 PM
Who Rosmah ???

Malaysia "Hippo"

blueclouddevil
26-08-2015, 02:52 PM
Who Rosmah ???
Malaysia "Hippo"

slaveboylee
22-11-2015, 02:58 AM

bro,.can share me with? I am looking for mistress quite some times too. but i really cant find 1 in kl.

my contact email [email protected]

slaveboylee
22-11-2015, 02:59 AM

bro can share with me? I am looking for mistress in kl quite sometimes too... my email contact is [email protected]

slaveboylee
22-11-2015, 03:00 AM
bro can share with me? I am looking for mistress in kl quite sometimes too... my email contact is slaveboylee2@gmail

Rawmachine
20-05-2016, 06:43 AM

I know one really hot Vietnamese girl who told me she did some real femdom stuff and she's based in kl

Cajsam
08-09-2016, 06:05 PM
I know a few... PM me

silverug
09-09-2016, 10:48 PM
I know some visitors....Goddess Lana...Domina Chandra..Luna, D Fire and others often go to KL

Cajsam
22-09-2016, 05:17 PM
Checkout my website:

http://cajsam.freeblog.site

Hope you like it

asifurlast
30-12-2016, 05:36 PM
Wow that is a lot of passion you have about this interest. I can relate. Email me at mikeishere1837 [ at ] gmail dot com.