PDA

View Full Version : Public apology by M Ravi to Mr Pillai

Sammyboy RSS Feed
22-04-2015, 12:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Ravi MRavi
12 mins ·
APOLOGY TO MR PRADEEP PILLAI
1. I, M Ravi (NRIC No. S6913333I) wish to state as follows:- On 24 February 2015 and 25 February 2015, I appeared in the High Court of Singapore before the Honourable Justice Quentin Loh for the Law Society of Singapore’s application to have my practicing certificate suspended. The Law Society was represented by Mr Pradeep Pillai (“Mr Pillai”) and a team of lawyers from Shook Lin & Bok LLP.
2. At the end of the hearing on 26 February 2015, I had published a media statement and sent the same to numerous media agencies both in Singapore and overseas, as well as published the said media statement on my facebook page. In this media statement, I stated that during the hearing, Mr Pillai had shouted at me and assaulted me (“my Statement”).
3. My Statement was malicious, utterly and demonstrably false, Mr Pillai had neither shouted nor assaulted me during the hearing. Both Mr Pillai and his team of lawyers had acted with decorum at all times during the hearing.
4. I accept that my Statement was defamatory.
I hereby unreservedly and unconditionally apologise to Mr Pillai. I further undertake not to repeat my statement.:rolleyes:

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?205182-Public-apology-by-M-Ravi-to-Mr-Pillai&goto=newpost).