PDA

View Full Version : Car Pool - SG to JB

SgKaki
21-04-2015, 03:12 PM
Bro...

Anyone keen to go together?
For Thai/Chinese massage/drinking/"others"

Sometimes during weekday... feeling like going... but alone... feel easier to go at least in pair... so got a person to talk to while "jam" in custom... lol
but not always jam... I go by 2nd link.

I usually go bukit inda...
Any bro out there?

sometime can take my car... sometime can take your car...
people with no car can join in too... maybe beer on you =X

Maybe already have a lot of brother here have car pool group....

(ermmm..... I understand... it can be risky to car pool there.... )

hotspud
21-04-2015, 10:43 PM
Bro, I am keen but I work late most wkdays. PM and maybe we can go in together some time. I also like to go in by 2nd link to avoid the jam. Go to Pariss sometimes and other massage places. =)

CHowKing
21-04-2015, 10:57 PM
Hi Bro, I'm interested in joining your car pool. But i dont drive. If ok with you, just PM me......:)

*FiReWoRkS*
22-04-2015, 01:58 AM
Actually carpool is safer and less boring as in a group you wld be less susceptible to snatch thefts. But of cos dont bring tonnes of cash and valuables along in order to safeguard vs the thieves but also vs cyber friends that you are meeting for the first time. 防人之心不可无

But do rem to write FRs after a fruitful trip yah!

localbest
22-04-2015, 02:41 AM
老话也说:

害人之心不可有....

Nismo
24-04-2015, 07:41 AM
Good idea.

But naturally need to have like minded folks, ... with integrity lah.

Mai chao kar, gey-gao, etc types.

Also see stay where lah.

For starters, I'm putting up near Dover. :)

banana81sg
24-04-2015, 09:54 AM
Good idea..... I dont have car, but interested. Dont know can or nt

BBSS
24-04-2015, 12:47 PM
Hi ALL
not trying to be a wet blanket but be sure the kakis din bring drugs back sg

SgKaki
05-10-2015, 07:50 PM
WOW..... u don't scare me ley.... like this i scare to car pool liao...
Got strong feeling to go tomorrow....

coolermonster
08-10-2015, 03:23 PM
interested also. usually go on weekday nights or weekend whole day. what about u guys?

Xes2013
10-10-2015, 11:05 AM
Hi Bros,

I usually chiong alone and boring sometimes. Can PM me if need kakis. Today (10 Oct) me feel like going in. Any bors driving in? PM me.

Lets all be steady and go together, come back together.

Am chinese guy here.:D

Psam
10-10-2015, 01:36 PM
Why not try organise 1 with time date and itinerary?

I don't mind joining but I don't drive anymore.

usually I check traffic before I go in the evening. usually for massage (clean) at link 2.

For clean massage I go to Eminent. For Extra service there are plenty in Nusa Bestari, Tried those near Giant and 1 near opposite Jusco - Piano Massage and HJ or BJ only, soso service.

EverNote
11-10-2015, 03:25 PM
I don't mind joining going in for a drink and some fun. I drive.

I agree with organising one with proper planning on where to go.

biatch6969
14-10-2015, 09:46 PM
count me in!!!

izzx11
14-10-2015, 10:31 PM
why not create a whatsapp group to organize? seems interesting but don't drive.

kitaeshi
16-10-2015, 04:55 PM
more kakis is gd, i drive but go via causeway during weekday afternoon

Erickh
16-10-2015, 07:45 PM
i drive and always go in via 2nd link..

EverNote
17-10-2015, 11:45 AM
One way would be to create an agenda, like where we going and time, that would also allow all to bring enough cash.

Something like:
6:00pm - Gather in SG and allocate cars
6:15pm - Head to causeway
7:00pm - Makan dinner in JB
7:30pm - KTV/Massage
x:xxpm - Supper
x:xxpm - Head back to SG

skyloo88
18-10-2015, 01:13 PM
One way would be to create an agenda, like where we going and time, that would also allow all to bring enough cash.

Something like:

bro,can join>

kitaeshi
18-10-2015, 06:45 PM
set a date and time... n we r gd to go .. ^.^

hoosdathu
21-10-2015, 02:02 AM

Something like:

erm....
6.15pm head to causeway, 7pm start makan... would it be too optimistic?
i thought evening jam quite jialat one? :o

owen10
04-11-2015, 05:07 AM
Why not try organise 1 with time date and itinerary?

I don't mind joining but I don't drive anymore.

usually I check traffic before I go in the evening. usually for massage (clean) at link 2.

For clean massage I go to Eminent. For Extra service there are plenty in Nusa Bestari, Tried those near Giant and 1 near opposite Jusco - Piano Massage and HJ or BJ only, soso service.

Hi bro, is Eminent near checkpoint?
What massage style ixxit? Tuina, Thai, Swedish etc.
And what are the damages like?
Can we expect SYT masseuse?
Thanks

fish`
04-11-2015, 02:34 PM
I don't mind carpool too. Usually I drive in at Saturday late nite like after 10pm but I go by woodlands. Lazy to drive 1 big round. For me is go massage, whack n back sg. Can meet up and go together and also help share the ever increasing toll fee.

MacTir
23-11-2015, 01:17 PM
Good thread in order to meet fellow-like minded bros to go cheong in JB :)

I recently started going JB frequently having discovered a nice place with cheap and good shisha (with good food too) as I'm a bit of a shisha fanatic :D. This place is opposite to the Siam Legend spa, quite close to New York Hotel/New York spa too.

Thus i'm also interested in trying out the massage spas here, and maybe even trying to book FLs overnight in JB. Looking for any fellow like-minded bros like me to do this. I don't drive, so I don't mind joining other bros who drive to carpool too. Money can be discussed and shared (for petrol/toll etc etc), no problem with me.

Thanks!! :o

Gem08
23-11-2015, 02:18 PM
I recently started going JB frequently having discovered a nice place with cheap and good shisha (with good food too) as I'm a bit of a shisha fanatic :D. This place is opposite to the Siam Legend spa, quite close to New York Hotel/New York spa too.

Bro you said you go frequently, ever taken a public transport there by yourself to this particular place? Long time never go saim legend already. feel like going there for a massage. tks.

PS: For any driver karky, please consider jioing me IF you would usually go in just for massage with happy ending + supper on weekdays anytime after 9pm. Tks.

davidwee
24-11-2015, 11:48 AM
Any bros got tips about tabao or overnight scene there?
1 shot at mp always not enough, tried entering with train recently instead of car, clear fast but timing very limited. Great if got morning or after office hour jam.

MacTir
24-11-2015, 02:38 PM
Bro you said you go frequently, ever taken a public transport there by yourself to this particular place? Long time never go saim legend already. feel like going there for a massage. tks.

PS: For any driver karky, please consider jioing me IF you would usually go in just for massage with happy ending + supper on weekdays anytime after 9pm. Tks.

Hi bro,

You can take taxi anywhere from JB city square/sentral and go to this place, it will cost you around RM 5~RM 10 only (just take a budget taxi will do). Public transport wise, I don't think there's any public transport that access this area. It's quite near, if you look at google maps, only takes a few mins drive :)

Gem08
30-11-2015, 11:23 PM
Hi bro, You can take taxi anywhere from JB city square/sentral and go to this place, it will cost you around RM 5~RM 10 only (just take a budget taxi will do).

thanks bro. :D

blacksocks
30-11-2015, 11:38 PM
get around by uber is the cheapest. red taxi from citi square to dama hua yuan makan area (jalan keris) will cost around rm12. by uber, rm5+.

amazingly cheap.

Summerhillt
01-12-2015, 12:21 AM
get around by uber is the cheapest. red taxi from citi square to dama hua yuan makan area (jalan keris) will cost around rm12. by uber, rm5+.

amazingly cheap.

To use uber you need a smartphone with 3g/4g data enabled. I don't think if I on GPS and 4G just to call uber.. starhub would be very amazingly cheap for me. $15/day unlimted data roaming in Malaysia though.

davidwee
01-12-2015, 12:38 AM
How safe is the uber there though? As far as I know uber is not legal in Malaysia and of course there are stories where background checks are not done properly for their drivers.

Even sg had it's run of scummy uber drivers that try to con passengers, at least no rape or robbery compared to other countries. So far I only taken in sg and always no problem but other cowboy countries abit worrisome.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think if cheong often $15 a day not worth it, the monthy sub gets you better value and that's also excessive. Best way I think is to use an international sim, similar rates plus can cheong other country when needed.
I was also thinking of data plan but alot of the stables don't answer by wechat or take really long for some reason.

JadeBird
02-12-2015, 01:41 AM
How safe is the uber there though? As far as I know uber is not legal in Malaysia and of course there are stories where background checks are not done properly for their drivers..

It should still be safe enough to take Uber in JB but not in KL as there is a "war" currently in progress between Uber drivers and the regular taxi drivers. You risk having your vehicle intercepted and forced to get out if the taxi drivers spot and recognize your vehicle as an Uber. Worse case scenario is accidents have happen when the Uber dun stop and were rammed intentionally by the taxis.

As far as I know this has not happened in JB yet so I think it should be safe.

Summerhillt
02-12-2015, 01:51 AM
I don't get it? Why you guys want to uber or grab taxi in jb? So many red color taxis all over the place !!

Gem08
03-12-2015, 07:32 PM
I don't get it? Why you guys want to uber or grab taxi in jb? So many red color taxis all over the place !!

Was mentioned by another bro its saves up more than 50% of costs, generally 5rm compared to 12rm.

davidwee
03-12-2015, 07:39 PM
Wah, that's messed up. Thought only Europe had those type of war going on, but those taxi drivers really deserve it. So many case of con, rape etc even locals scared to take.

RetardRo
21-12-2015, 08:17 AM
Is this still happening? Im a Johor regular (for the insanely priced petrol, carwashes and abalone noodles) but i dont know where to go to chiong or anything. But I'll be more than willing to go! Count me in!

Gem08
21-12-2015, 05:26 PM
Is this still happening? Im a Johor regular (for the insanely priced petrol, carwashes and abalone noodles) but i dont know where to go to chiong or anything. But I'll be more than willing to go! Count me in!

Bro, if you know where is the New York hotel, you will be able to settle all your required stuffs all in the area. Car washing, supper, petrol and Siam Legend. :D

highlysex
22-12-2015, 03:46 PM
Bro, if you know where is the New York hotel, you will be able to settle all your required stuffs all in the area. Car washing, supper, petrol and Siam Legend. :D

Bro return your favor, 5 up your pts, cheers

redhead
28-12-2015, 11:55 AM
Yes few days I just got a uber from City Square to Amansari and got RM20 off my fare. It is my first time using Uber in JB and I find it safer than local taxi. if any bro interested, just use the promo code KELVINL1353UE for your 1st ride free. Thanks to Bro clarence for uber recommendation

hoosdathu
29-12-2015, 10:53 PM
Yes few days I just got a uber from City Square to Amansari and got RM20 off my fare. It is my first time using Uber in JB and I find it safer than local taxi. if any bro interested, just use the promo code KELVINL1353UE for your 1st ride free. Thanks to Bro clarence for uber recommendation
uber code got expiry or not?

dumdum
29-01-2016, 11:38 PM
I normally drive in every sunday 11+pm alone.
anyone near toh yi area interested, feel free to PM me.

Edison89
15-06-2016, 04:21 PM
nice idea to carpool to go together

man_sg2000
15-06-2016, 05:01 PM
Bro...

Anyone keen to go together?
For Thai/Chinese massage/drinking/"others"

Sometimes during weekday... feeling like going... but alone... feel easier to go at least in pair... so got a person to talk to while "jam" in custom... lol
but not always jam... I go by 2nd link.

I usually go bukit inda...
Any bro out there?

sometime can take my car... sometime can take your car...
people with no car can join in too... maybe beer on you =X

Maybe already have a lot of brother here have car pool group....

(ermmm..... I understand... it can be risky to car pool there.... )

I can join in.., as I go in alone, pair is good.:)

ponduser
15-06-2016, 05:06 PM
SINGAPORE - Commuters travelling between Singapore and Johor Baru can soon make use of a new cross-border ride-sharing service.

The GrabHitch Johor Baru-Singapore Inter-Country Service will be available from next Monday (June 20), Grab said in a media release on Monday (June 13).

Passengers, who can pre-book rides between seven days and 30 minutes in advance, will be matched with drivers based on similar pick-up and drop-off locations.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/grab-announces-new-ride-sharing-service-between-singapore-and-johor-baru

Julfred
15-06-2016, 10:28 PM
Who is keen to go in tomorrow? Can PM me, we can at carpool taxi(i pay 1 way then you pay the return trip)

😊😊

freedomz11
27-07-2016, 01:44 PM
im intrestred to go anytime together by taxi/car,kinda noob here but pm me im intrested to join !

Actinoids
28-07-2016, 02:53 AM
Usually I go in alone, fast in fast out on weekday.

Normally 11-12pm and come back by 2-3am.

Go in to shower at a waterbed place :D after work. Too tired, cannot shower myself :D

Usually hang out at Taman Sentosa, felt safer there and plenty to choose from (food and lok lok :P)

How to get this pooling going :confused: Every time i go in very impromptu.