PDA

View Full Version : Having an affair with his own wife

ricardo
12-04-2006, 03:57 PM
boring day so reckon i contribute a short story.

here goes.

It was routine sex, just like the session they had 2 months ago. They both strip down to their birthday suit and go stratight to it. Its over in 5 minutes. They wash up and went to sleep.

Midway through his sleep Bernard woke up to pee. The light in the living room was on but his wife jude was in bed. He went out to off the lights. When he was about to go back to bed, he noticed the monitor of their PC sitting at a corner of the living room was light up. Somone was using it but did not turn it off. It must be jude, she can be rather absent minded at times. Bernard went over to turn the PC off.

The screen was showing a web page from a forum. On close inspection it was a forum for brides. He guess many ladies log on and chat about the big day. The topic the page was showing was about mother-in-law. Bernard wondered what jude says about his mother. They are not exactly best friends but on surface they treat each other in a civilised manner and Bernard was happy with that. he scroll through, he did not know what nick Jude used. He suddenly like the idea of trying to deduce which poster was jude. He look at the page for any clue cause he knows enough to know that if she had logged on, her nick will show somewhere. Nothing! She must have posted without logging on ... just as a guest. worst she might not have post anything ... just reading.

anyway, bernard is getting more excited ... he find it fun. He starts to read those posted by guest.

Ailing posted: "My MIL sucks man ... she want my hubby to give her $500 every month. He earns only $4K a month. That is a big slice"

Cat posted: "I am happy with my MIL, she treat me ok at least on the surface"

Bingo! Jude is Cat ... then he read on

Cast also posted (with respect to someone asking her a question): "No, I am staying with my PILs ... my biggest problem is i cannot wear anything sexy to seduce my hubby ha ha"

That could not be Jude. We stayed alone. Think bernard. The adventure continues ...

ricardo
12-04-2006, 04:13 PM
Bernard continues to search for Jude in the sea of posts.

Minah: "aiya u chinese very particular. Stay with MIL ok what"

SianSian: "ya right! and let that bitch rule my home?"

Busy: "Wow Sian2 why so hostile?"

SianSian: "infront of my hubby my MIL act as if she very nice but when my hubby turn around she gave me all those stupid remarks. like e.g. why i dun want kids lah. I cannot isit. Bloody bitch. if only she know his son fuck me like onece every 2 months and for 5 fucking great minutes!"

Minah: "looks like we have a sex starved wife here. i think it should be your hubby u blame not the MIL"

Cat: "ya lor, she cannot do anything if your hubby cannot perform mah"

SianSian: "My hubby nice guy lah ... sex part no good i can tahan but MIL keep bitching i cannot"

Could SianSian be Jude? Bernard wondered. He recalled the sex they just had ... it was exactly like how siansian described. and the next post he saw confirmed it.

SianSian: "the truth is we just had our 5 minutes half an hour ago. he is snoring now and i am here posting abt MIL ... i felt so lousy.

Bernard check the time of the posted. the timing is about right. he felt sad. But worst is to follow.

JustAGuy: "SianSian, i think your hubby cannot stistified u lah so u vent your anger at MIL. What u need is good sensual sex"

Fuck me. This guys is trying to chat up my wife.

SianSian: "I dunno lah. Just fras lor"

JustAGuy: "Try wear something sexy lor. What you usually wear at night"

SianSian: "shorts and t shirt but i tried something more sexy end up still the same lah"

The fucker sure enjoying himself.

Minah: "JustAGuy, u try to seduce Sian2 ah?"

JustAGuy: "no lah, i opposite to her. my wife dun like sex so i can understand how she felt"

ya right! no sex from wife and u come post in mother in law topic. asshole.

and then the shock.

SianSian: "maybe we should be together instead ha ha."

JustAGuy: "you must be joking"

SianSian: "i dunno. tired liao. got to go. bye all"

Bernard was stunned.

ricardo
12-04-2006, 04:22 PM
Bernard painfully look through other topics to see what siansian has posted.

"no lah, my hubby never lick me down there one so i never know how it feel like. I am curious though"

spot on.

"ewwww ... suck it ... neber try lah hubby also neber ask. he jsut go on top and after a while over liao. but if he ask i will do it lor. as long as he like"

Bernard had a hard on reading that. spot on again.

"i m mid 30, working from home, no kids so a lot free time to chat mah"

yep its her

"My hubby very good man one. he was a virgin when we married and so am i"

right again.

"no no, my hubby dun give me allowance. i get all his money i GIVE him allowance ha ha ha"

ok. that's right as well.

"i wonder what it is like with another man?"

his hard on die with tha post. he look at the topic that she had posted under. "Will you have an affair?" it was woman posting about their fantasy and some real experience. Telling each other how good sex was.

Bernard felt lost. he turn the PC off and went to bed. kiss Jude on her head. Stroke her hair a little. "I will love u better dear" he said softly. He could not sleep that night.

ricardo
12-04-2006, 04:37 PM
Bernard was day dreaming in his office. Am i that bad in bed? Will Jude actually go try someone else? What should I do? it went round and round in his head.

He went into the forum. He went straight to the "affair" topic and see what was posted.

Piggy: "it was one hell of experience. my ex was so good i almost forgot. He sent me to heaven over and over again and that was just with his mouth"

SianSian : "how does it feel like?"

Piggy: "u mean u neber try b4? wow lau, girl u miss a lot of fun u know?"

SianSian: "My hubby very conservative one. I dun dare to ask him"

Piggy: "so u looking for affair"

SianSian: "no lah ...."

without thinking bernard click on the reply button calling him "bird".

Bird: "Dun try SianSian. It is too dangerous. You should treasure your marriage"

SianSian: "I know but my hubby must treasure it as well mah"

Bird: "I am sure he does. like u say he is the conservative sort. so many he not so good in expressing himself"

SianSian: "maybe true lah but i woman mah cannot expect me to initiate right?"

Bird: "Well ... it is better than u go and have an affair right?"

SianSian: "i guess u r right."

Bernard felt better.

Bird: "good. got to work chat with u some other time"

At evening when Bernard went home, he was feeling better until he walked in and saw Jude on the PC. Upon seeing him, Jude got up.

"Dinner first or you wanna shower?"

"Dinner I guess" bernard replied. While Jude was in the kitchen. bernard went over the PC. It was off.

That night while in bed Bernard stroke Jude's back giving her a light massage.

"hmmmmm ... felt good, where u learn that?" asked Jude

"no lah. just think u might be tired." and he proceed to rub on her thighs.

Jude was obviously enjoying it ... soft moan coming over ... the she said "not tonight dear, i just had my period." she turn over and sleep.

Bernard was a little disappointed but he slept better that night.

jdi813
12-04-2006, 04:50 PM
looks promising

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-04-2006, 04:56 PM
a bit different frm the rest of the sexually-aroused stories.will stay tuned here for more.Cheers.

ricardo
12-04-2006, 05:06 PM
over the week. bernard continues to chat with SianSian during the day in his office. By then both are already registered users of the forum. Bernard was tempted to PM SianSian saying he was actually her husband coz by then he was sure that SianSian is Jude. But he was not sure what her reaction would be. Furthermore he enjoyed talking to his wife this way. They chat on everything, just like when they first fell in love. It did not dawn on Bernard that his wife may have fallen for "Bird".

He did gat a PM ... but it was from "Cat"

PM from CAT: "U sound like a nice guy. wanna meet?"

Bernard was a little annoyed. He hope SianSian will never PM him this way.

he replied the PM: "I am a woman."

Replied from CAT: "No way, u speak like a guy!!!"

and that's where the PM ends as bernard did not bothers to reply. Let the slut go find someone else. I couldn't care less.

It was his big night. He had big plans. He was sure Jude's period is over. He wanted to like her have a good session. He can't wait for bedtime. In fact thinking of it he had a hard on.

Finally the drama on Tv was over. Jude went to switch off the tv and walked into the bed room. Bernard followed and went into the bathroom, brushed his teeth and put on some purfume before joining jude in the bed.

"hmmm u smell good. what are u up to?" asked jude but knowing very well what was going to happen.

Bernard was never good in talking. he can writes but talk is totally another matter. he hugged Jude and touched her body starting from her neck. slowly he moved to her small breast and carress them.

"ohhh u naughty today huh" moan jude but bernard was a little put off by her response as it sound like a slut to him. he stopped.

"dun stop dear ... i do the same to u" she wishpered to him in a fake sexy manner ... well at least that's how it sound to bernard. He was ready to put a stop to it when he remembered that he or "bird" had encouraged SianSian to be more responsive. So he continues.

Jude was feeling his manhood by now. His hard on is back. He then instinctly move on top of her and start to remove her clothes.

"u r really horny tonight dear" he tried not to hear what she said.

he started to kiss her neck ... her nipple and they harden which every circle he made. the he move down to her tummy and lower. Jude was twitching by now. She is expecting him to go ahead with it. Her dream coming true.

But the smell was awful for bernard ... he can't made himself do it. instead he went in search of a condom went on top and simply did what he used to know. it was over in 5 minutes.

bernard felt he had done enough and was quite happy with his own performance. he promised he will do even better next time. he slept like a baby.

ricardo
12-04-2006, 05:08 PM
folks. that is likely what i can provide for today. stay tune for more tomorrow.

ricardo
12-04-2006, 06:40 PM
thanks for bros that have up me. for that i will add another post today lah.

ricardo
12-04-2006, 06:58 PM
Bernard work up the next moring feeling sastisfied. Jude was not in the bed she must be preparing breakfast. He washed up and dress for work. he found no breakfast but instead Jude was on the PC. He thinks nothing of it as there are times when Jude do not have breakfast ready and he simply just have thme on the way to work. he kiss his wife on the cheek and left for work.

In the car, he was wondering what was Jude doing with the PC. Did she went onto the forum and post what a wonderful night she had. well it was not perfect but it sure was better than before. no, she will not say it was wonderful, he decided, instead she will post that she was glad there was an improvement. he can't wait to log on to see what she said.

once bernard switched on his PC he immediately log onto the forum. there was no PM and he wasn't expecting any. SianSian or Jude will not just tell him, she will post them in a general discussion topic. she found her in a new topic ... and to his surprise it was created by SianSian last night around 3am. Way after they have that session. the topic was "what is 69 position?". Bernard knew what 69 yes, he was glad that SianSian does not know abt it. he click on the topic to see what in there.

There was various responses. CAT was saying it was the best position on earth and went on to describe the whole deal. SianSian initial response was "ewwwweeee so gross" and bernard was glad.

SianSian: "i m curious mayb i should try"

that was the last entry in that topic posted about half an hour ago.

he clicks on siansian's ID and start to draft a PM:

"it is not abt the position it is what u are comfortable with. Don't need to be affected by others. What is most important is the expression of love and that both of u are confortable with what u r doing. no point forcing in on anyone"

he click sent.

In the afternoon, he receive a PM from SianSian:

"Dear bird, we exchange a few words here and there in the forum, this is the first PM from you. Just wondering, u come across as being a sensitive person much like a woman but some of your post sound like a man. So you man or woman? just curious"

To that he replied:

"Hi SianSian, I am a man, Just happen to be a happily married man thus giving sensible thoughts that's all"

bernard felt that this PM will make his wife love him more if she ever found out about his real identity.

Before he left from his office he check the forum and saw two PMs from siansian. He open the first one

"I am so surprise. u r a man and so far still neber PM me and try and hitch me. u r really a gentlemen"

Bernard smiled to himself and click on the second PM from SianSian.

"Do u want to meet me?"

He was stunned. How dare she do this. meeting a stranger on the net. he do not know what to reply. he felt like confronting her ... he switched of his PC and went home.

jdi813
12-04-2006, 07:01 PM
how bout another one for today ... Bernard sounds like a very self centred SOB and i can't wait to see how it turns out ... this kind of husband damn loser sia

ricardo
12-04-2006, 07:10 PM
When he reached home it was already around 8pm. He was surprised that the house was dark, no lights was on. the bedroom door was closed. he went over and let himself in. under the moon light shining thru their window he saw Jude on the bed. She was wearing a set of bright right 2 piece lingerie. He was turned on for a moment.

Jude step forward to greet him, he can see that the lingerie was very transparent despite its color. he can see her already erected nipple. she hugged him ... she smell very nice. her hands was on his and she led him to her love place ... the material of the panty was very silky and nice to touch. "touch me!" she said. and she proceed to unbuckle his belt follow by the zip. he can feel her soft hands on his boxers with a very big hard on. the hands went inside and their skin touched. he went an inch further. she pulled the boxers down and slowly kneel down infront of him.

"i want u to enjoy" she open her mouth and slowly cup on his small head. a tantilizing sensation came over to him. she starts to lick his head ... and than close her mouth onto his rod. the wetness felt great. he was in heaven.

Than he remember the PM earlier. and the hard on disappear ... she was still working on it to make it hard. she starts to suck harder but the more she do it the more he felt dirty and that she was such a slut giving him a blow job. what had his wife became.

finally he cannot take it anymore. he pushed her away.

"dirty lah, i have not shower yet" she managed.

she look disappointed like a dissatisfied sex slave "ok i will wait for u to shower, u want me to do it in the shower with u"

how dare she even suggest that ... what a slut!!!!

"no. i m tired today. maybe next time." was the best he can managed beside blowing his top.

that night he stay in the living room and never went to bed.

ChaosAD
12-04-2006, 07:11 PM
Keep it coming Bro!! Nice Story!

ricardo
12-04-2006, 07:11 PM
ok i enjoy so much writing that i actually write more. but now really have to go liao.

dun worry, i have surprise installed for bernard.

ricardo
12-04-2006, 07:13 PM
oh and in the meantime for those that have not read some of my stories u can read the old ones. click on my signature below. cheers and bye.

prince_81
12-04-2006, 07:30 PM
coolz
new style of story telling

jia you

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-04-2006, 07:34 PM
ok i enjoy so much writing that i actually write more. but now really have to go liao.

dun worry, i have surprise installed for bernard.

dont let this passion of writing cease off ya bro for the benefits of all bros who support u.Keep it up!

yogi_b
12-04-2006, 10:14 PM
Nice stories Bro Rcardo.

Awaiting for more......
I wonder will a similar incident take place in our SBF chatroom.

Cheers,

yogi

funfox
12-04-2006, 10:25 PM
Bro ricardo

Bravo!!:)
A refreshing and unique way of keeping us engage.
Keep it up....I like!!

Maybe can suggest to wifey this method of seduction... ;)
Foreplay can be better than sex itself sometimes....

Cheers
Upz you!

moodyz
13-04-2006, 12:02 AM
UPZ you Bro for such a wonderful story,pls keep the story cumming...:D

Was wondering if such thing happen in real life anot.But it's really exciting to find ur wifee or gf chatting in sex forum and u reply them in the forum without letting them knowing,you might discover more dirty secret of them hehe.

Cheers!!!

singexpat
13-04-2006, 12:52 AM
bro.. ur 'boring' day seems to be very constructive..:D

whitegals
13-04-2006, 01:51 AM
bro.. ur 'boring' day seems to be very constructive..:D

eh bro,

u finally resurface ah? :D

chongster
13-04-2006, 02:29 AM
Great story... keep it coming bro... thanks :D

Gimmesex
13-04-2006, 08:58 AM
nice story bro..keep it up!

ricardo
13-04-2006, 09:03 AM
good morning folks. story time again. should finish it off by end of the day, stay tuned.

thanks all for the encouragement. cheers

jdi813
13-04-2006, 09:15 AM
good morning folks. story time again. should finish it off by end of the day, stay tuned.

thanks all for the encouragement. cheersmorning ... ho say la ...

ricardo
13-04-2006, 09:39 AM
Last night events keeps ringing in his head ... how come Jude had became such a slut. She must be reading too many post of sluts in the forum. So what is he gonna do about it? It sure can't let it go on.

Once he is back in his office, he go onto the forum again. a PM was waiting. It was SianSian.

"I guess u r not interested as well. Sorry to bother u"

He can feel her frustration in the PM ... will she PM someone else? Bernard panic ... he hit the reply button

"no, no ... please i would love to meet u but i did not see your PM till just 2 minutes ago. we can be friends." he click send.

The reply came back quickly. Jude must be online as well.

"MSN me at [email protected] and we can chat longer"

OMG, she seems to plan all this very well. the MSN email id was not her usualy one ... Bernard was worried ... she obviously had think this through.

Bernard created a new hotmail account and add SianSian's ID to his MSN.

It was quickly accepted.

SianSian: "u bird"
Bird: "Yes, how r u" better be nice thought Bernard
SianSian: "I m bored, I almost thought u r not interested"
Bird: "Interested in what?"
SianSian: "U act blur isit. to meet lah"
Bird: "meet for what"

Bernard typed but did not send it. He knows if he act blur again SianSian might be pissed. He deleted the text and instead he send

"no lah. just want to make sure i did not get the signal wrongly"

SianSian : "u got the right signal alright"

Bitch! thought Bernard.

They continue to chat and arranged to meet in a hotel at 3pm that afternoon.

slayerstrikebac
13-04-2006, 09:44 AM
Clap clap . Very nice story.Do please continue.:D

prince_81
13-04-2006, 09:51 AM
come on come on
more more more
:)

ricardo
13-04-2006, 10:04 AM
Bernard was driving towards the hotel. He was fuming, how dare Jude do this to him. Meet a guy in the net in a hotel. Has she done it before? What was she thinking? ok the sex may not be fantastic, he may not be the best lover in bed but he provides her everything else. Damn! Then it suddenly dawn on him. They had arranged to meet in the hotel but did not say how they should link up. He does not have a phone number well at least Bird does not have SianSian's phone number. How would the communicate. Even if they meet in the lobby they don't know how each other looks like.

Bernard concluded that it must be SianSian first attempt to do this thus the inexperience. He felt relived for a minute ... on reflection bernard felt jude must be scare to death as well. mayb she just wanted someone to talk to. Maybe she might not even show up. he decided that if he sees Jude in the hotel he will confess to her and than she will surely do the same. He will forgive her and they will check into the hotel and make love. Thinking of this he had a hard on. "It is not that bad" he said aloud to himself in the car.

Bernard parked his car in the hotel parking lot. It was a decent hotel not those sleazy type. they hotel was SianSian's choice. It shows that she may not be experience in such thing. He felt better and better ready to give his wife a good session.

He was scanning at people at the lobby. a couple sitting on the sofa chating. A businessman talking to the counter girl. no signs of Jude and he is already 5 minutes late. then a voice came over.

"are u Mr Bird" asked the bell boy

"how do u know" quired Bernard

"I have instruction to ask every single chinese man that walk in from 3 to 3:15pm.

"Yes I am" replied bernard a little worried now.

"Ms SianSian is in room 624" The bellboy said with a dirty smile. "She is waiting for u. Enjoy!"

Bernard became more and more uneasy now. the idea of her being inexperience was all wrong. She obviously had all this planned out.

he pulled the bellboys hand back "Ms Sian Sian came here all the time?"

the bellboy replied with the same dirty look "u will have to ask her yourself sir but between me and you she was quite a catch. I say that from the first time i saw her"

Bernard let go his hand. "first time?" he asked himself ... "means there was a first time, means this is not the first time ... ahhh what the fuck is going on. wrong wrong everthing is fuck up. everything is worng" he find himself thinking out loud while going towards the lift.

Walking towards 624 his anger is back again, he is ready to confront jude. He knocked on the door and while it open.

"SHIT!" was the first word off bernard's mouth

ricardo
13-04-2006, 10:15 AM
"why i very ugly is it" said the lady infront of the door.

Bernard was totally stunned. No, the lady in front of him was not ugly. In fact it was the opposite. she was stunning dead right beautiful. She looks like any 24-25 year old model in her prime. she is certainly not jude. he was so sure but now he was speachless.

the girl looked pissed. "dun like what u see fo lah" she started to close the door and bernard instinctly push back the door.

"no, no, no ... i m sorry ... i never expect u ... expect u ... to be so young and beautiful" bernard burp out

The girl obviously love what she was hearing "then why dun u come in. or u prefer to chat outside?" she smiled what a lovely smile

Bernard: " ehhhhh ya u right, i better go in. are u sian sian?"

SianSian: "of course i m ... u must be bird nice to meet u" she led him to sit on the edge of the bed.

Bernard: "but but but ... u say u r a housewife. u surely cannot be one, u r too young"

SianSian: "dun believe everything u read in a forum. u r so navie and cute that;s why i chose u"

Bernard finally have a good look at her. she was slim. she was wearing a tight jeans with a simple but expensive looking t shirt. the t shirt was tight and he can see her boobs popping up. a decent c cup or so that goes with her slim body extremely well.

SianSian noticed that that bernard was looking at her boobs and also notice his hard on.

"wait here" she commanded. he walked towards the bathroom and closed the door. Bernard can hear the shower being turned on. What the fuck is he going to do. He got it all wrong ... he should leave before it is too late. But the shower was quick. The bathroom door opened and out came SianSian with the same clothes. only now they are all wet.

like2bonk
13-04-2006, 10:18 AM
Keep in coming ... good story

Striker
13-04-2006, 10:19 AM
hm.........

ricardo
13-04-2006, 10:23 AM
Bernard immediately locked his vision to her boobs again. the t shirt is now almost transparent. she obvious did not bother with a bra. she can see through it. her nipple was perk up and ready. Bernard was rooted to the edge of the bed ... simply amazed!

SianSian step forward moving towards him. she came so close that he boobs where almost touching his nose.

"lick them thru the T, bird ... i like it that way" she said and as if being possed bernard obeyed and it felt extremely good.

SianSian grabs his head and push them harder towards her boobs. "yes! ... love it" she moan.

"u want the real deal? do u want the real deal?" she tuanted.

Bernard just nodded. she pull out her t and reveal a set of beautiful breast and bernard continue to suck on.

Suddenly she push her away. slamming him into the bed. She took out every piece of a clothes slowly ... peeling off piece by piece with bernard getting more and more hard. she then move over to the chair perking her ass up.

"come here" she commanded.

ricardo
13-04-2006, 10:25 AM
sorry to leave at this critical moment but have to work as well. back after lunch. cheers

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-04-2006, 10:34 AM
morning ... ho say la ...

u beri on sia bro.7 early 8 early come here wait liao.lol

prince_81
13-04-2006, 10:39 AM
so sian sian not his wife ah
haha
wrong number but still so lucky sia
then the title must change liao

ricardo
13-04-2006, 01:44 PM
so sian sian not his wife ah
haha
wrong number but still so lucky sia
then the title must change liao

all will be revealed at the end of the story. stay tuned.

oakleyeug
13-04-2006, 01:53 PM
Yozz Ricardo I try to upzz your points but message to me is to spread some first b4 I up u again, I upzz u so long ago but now still cannot upzzz... So anyone to tell me what happen?

ricardo
13-04-2006, 01:54 PM
Yozz Ricardo I try to upzz your points but message to me is to spread some first b4 I up u again, I upzz u so long ago but now still cannot upzzz... So anyone to tell me what happen?

bro up one time can oredi liao lah. u give face read my story i happy liao. i oso keep facing this problem dunno what is the rule behind this.

oakleyeug
13-04-2006, 01:59 PM
bro up one time can oredi liao lah. u give face read my story i happy liao. i oso keep facing this problem dunno what is the rule behind this.

Haha good story lah my friend that is y I choose to upzz u mah

jdi813
13-04-2006, 02:16 PM
u beri on sia bro.7 early 8 early come here wait liao.lolbo bian la ... that's what time i start work :( ... borin in the office so early in the day so cum in surf abit lor :D

ricardo
13-04-2006, 02:16 PM
"come here" she commanded again. SianSian had her legs spread out ... they look so slim and long and the skin was next to perfection.

in autopilot mood now liao. Bernard quickly remove every single piece of his clothes and ready to ram. he went behind SianSian ready to go with one hand on her hip and the other stroking her back when she bend down facing the chair slightly.

"not to fast my man" SianSian twitch to stop him form entering.

"u will have to make me happy first. go on your kneels i want u to eat me there" she said with a naughty smile ... bernard did not feel anything wrong or even sluty. he obeyed

He find himself kneeling down facing her ass, they look so beautiful ... no spots ... just silky smooth skin. he found himself carressing her butt.

"hmmmm that;s nice" moaned siansian "but u will have to eat me"

Without any hestitation barnard went on to lick her pussy. there are no smell ... it taste wonderful ... with every lick she moan a little until she exploded with screams of "YES YES YES" ... bernard was so proud of himself.

ricardo
13-04-2006, 02:18 PM
very busy day for me but dun want to keep bro gian gian in the mid of a sex scene will at least complete this scene by the next half hour.

like2bonk
13-04-2006, 02:25 PM
very busy day for me but dun want to keep bro gian gian in the mid of a sex scene will at least complete this scene by the next half hour.

Seems like u r writing rather than cut and paste. That's why it is taking so long?

ricardo
13-04-2006, 02:26 PM
SianSina turned around. looking down at him patting him on his head like a dog.

"u have done well, now for your reward. sit on the chair will u"

SianSian then grab his mandhood and starts slurping away ... the sucking sensation was great but the sound effect was tantalizing ... Barnard was in 7th heaven. He found himself coming ... and tried to stop her ... but she just go on and on and on .... until it all ends ... he looks down at her ... she was wiping the sperm off her mouth back into it ... taking every single drop. Bernard never felt so powerful in his live before.

Without a word, SianSian procced to work on his half dead manhood and the balls. she was soooooo skillful and within 2 minutes they r up again.

"good boy" she said to his manhood. "now let's enjoy together" she when on top of the chair slowly inserting herself into him. his face was right where her beautiful boobs was ... they were bouncing up and now ... damn he was fucking her RAW!!! bernard got worried.

"no no we need a condom" he managed

"yes yes .. ahh ahh .. put in already ... just ahhhhh now ahhh i put for u ... whenn playyyyyyyyinnngg withhhhh your balllllllls ..... ohhh"

she kept going and going ... "deeperrrrrrrr deepppppeeerrrr"

bernard used all his lower body strength and thrust hard into her ....

it was over in 5 minutes ..... best fuck in his live.

jimmyccc
13-04-2006, 02:26 PM

reputation spread figure is 1000. Means you need to wait at least three years before you can add or deduct the same samster again... cheers... :D

ricardo
13-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Seems like u r writing rather than cut and paste. That's why it is taking so long?

yes i m writing, ricardo story usually is freshly baked one. my first one or two story maybe pre written (by me) and cut and paste later but the later stories are all real time.

anyway as promised sex scene finish liao. i go work a bit first. still target to finish the story by today if not bro must wait until the long weekend liao.

verisio
13-04-2006, 03:02 PM
fucking good story. Very unusual story!

Artic
13-04-2006, 03:03 PM
Bravo....Ricardo's story 1 of my favourite....:)

like2bonk
13-04-2006, 03:05 PM
yes i m writing, ricardo story usually is freshly baked one. my first one or two story maybe pre written (by me) and cut and paste later but the later stories are all real time.

anyway as promised sex scene finish liao. i go work a bit first. still target to finish the story by today if not bro must wait until the long weekend liao.

Unusual talent.

ricardo
13-04-2006, 03:52 PM
job done. ok let's finish the story.

jdi813
13-04-2006, 03:56 PM
... let's finish the story ...woo hoo ...

ricardo
13-04-2006, 04:13 PM
Bernard was zapped of all the strength he had, he slump onto the chair he was on with all limps totally relaxed. SianSian had climb back down from him now. she was sitting on the floor resting her head against his lap facing directly his now deflated manhood. she continues to tease him with her hand playing with his balls.

"Who r you" he managed between catching his breath

"what u mean? my real name? is that important?" asked sian sian with a very girly voice like a teenager.

"u surely dun act like siansian i know in the forum. u r suppose to be a housewife. a navie one with little experience in sex." bernard said.

"ohhh that ahhhh ... that's my plan mah. dun believe everything u read mah ... i oso dun believe so i act navie lor. to see who is really concern and to filter out the wolves mah. u know how many PM i get a day? tons, some subtle some outright lewd. i only want to fish out the good guy. u r one of them." she replied.

hearing that bernard was suddenly proud "so u do this often?"

"only with good guys" she smiled again. "u r waking up again"

bernard looked down and found himself ready and without second thought siansian put it into her mouth again. Bernard climb down from the chair and take up a 69 position with siansian and the continue on the hotel room floor.

after that they had another session on the bed. it was fantastic and siansian reminded him that with every fuck.

it was a 4 hours marathon, it was 7pm when they finally decided that it was enough and went for a shower together.

Bernard was putting back on his clothes when SianSina asked: "will this be one off? or there will be more?"

bernards did not think of that, he was then consumed with lust. now that it is over he did not think of that. he just wanted to go home.

"i m not sure. i like u but i m married, it shouldn't happen in the first place. i m sorry i simply cannot reply u now" he gave the honest answer

"u r a good man, that's why i chose u. i will leave it to u. i can be avaliable if u want" she teased him while putting on a red bra peeling the cup a little to show her nice nipple. "u decide if u want more"

bernard was happy .. he might even consider going for one more round but he had to go.

"i will leave now. see u in MSN. bye" he left.

When the door closed, SianSian picked up her mobile and dialed the number she was previously instructed to call after the session.

tomyz
13-04-2006, 04:13 PM
job done. ok let's finish the story.

Bro, you da man! Always look forward to your stories.:D

ricardo
13-04-2006, 04:25 PM
at first bernard was very pleased with himself. he had never had so much fun making out. not with jude hell he only had jude ... he should come out and play more often. as he drove nearer to home ... gulit starts to take over. what the fuck was he thinking? he wanted to make sure his wife remain faithful and yet he was the one ending up in bed with a stranger. the more he thinks the more remorseful he felt. the excitement of sex has long left him by then. he felt ashamed of his actions, he was ashamed that he was happy and proud back then. he promised to treat Jude better from now on and decided not to look for siansian again. if she wanted more, he will reject her.

As he enter his home, the lights was off again. he instinctly thought that Jude wanted to try again. He was absolutely drained by then but he surely do not want to disappoint his wife. he will go down on her ... whatever the smell. it was his chance to redeem himself.

he walked to the bed room with anticipation. he even managed a little hard on ... he was himself surprised of his only capability. this will be better than all the few rounds he had previously. he promised.

as he opened the door to the bed room, the moon light was not as bright on the day. he could see well enough. but it was enough for him to see a figure standing along the bed. Jude must have heard him coming and was ready for him. she even made thos moaning sound. they sound sexy to him this time. he walked closer.

ricardo
13-04-2006, 04:53 PM
something seems wrong. the figure was naked. no lingerie this time but she looks taller ... her hands was no her hips .... WAIT ... two more hands was on her butt!!!!

"Ahhhh hoooo " a male voice screamed out ... it stunned Bernard and he stop walking. it was a man with back to him. a naked man. someone was behind him, he can see a head down at the man's waist or lower. he knows by now what was happening. she was draining him ... in very quick motion now.

Bernard was buring with rage ... the two of them obviously were not aware of his presence. he went over to the switch and switch on the lamp.

"What the F... " said the man ... he turned and saw bernard standing next to the swutch "Fuck! Fuck!" he tried to withdraw from the mouth but jude hands tighten on his butt refusing to let go.

her eyes was closed. she must knew what had happen and choose to ignored. he continued to drain the man ... harder this time .. "ahhhhh ahhh " the man groan .. and he started to jerked ... she continues ... draining him of every drop.

bernard just stood there not knowing what to do. finally jude's eyes opened and stared at bernard ... her mouth still full. she smiled with the cock in her mouth ...

"what the fuck! u bitch, how dare u!" shouted bernard.

she finally let go of the man. a muscular man ... a body builder's body.

Bernard was shaking by now. the man use his hand to cover his manhood. he looked slightly embarassed.

But Jude was not. she stood up ... she was naked ... but she looked so confident of her naked body. she seems to still enjoy the sperm in her mouth.

"I want a divorce" she said in a ultra cool manner.

"u will get one bitch. i dun need a slut like u" she fought back

"I dun need a useless fuck like u" still very cool. she went over to the drawer and took out a file with thick document and threw it to bernard.

"what the fuck is this?" bernard asked.

"i want the car, the house, the money in the bank, every fuck thing u owned. and a alimony of $5K a month. This is the affadavits by u saying u will give me all that. sign it!" she threw a pen onto the floor as well.

"fuck u!" bernard fought back this time

"that was precisely why i want a divorce ... u can't fuck me well enough. unlike someone" she look at the other man's cock which happen to be huge.

by now, bernard had cool down a little, fuck the bitch he can always have fun with SianSian. "u will not get much, let the judge decide. i m not signing a thing for u bitch!"

ricardo
13-04-2006, 05:06 PM
Jude just smiled and walked out of the room. suddenly the bed room was quiet. bernard was left just with the man holding to his cock. the man smiled nervously ... "nice to meet u bernard"

"who the fuck are u anyway?" bernard asked.

"i am JustAGuy" he replied

"what Just a fucking ..... wait a minute ... u the guy in the forum ... u fucking know me ..."

"yes ... BIRD" he started to grin.

Barnard finally gets it ... it was a set up ... he was being set up ... everything was set up by jude. he hurried to the living room and found jude infront of the PC.

Jude was sitting infront of the PC still naked. she turn the monitor towards bernard's direction.

bernard shoulder sagged when he saw the screen. it was him, down on his knees facing siansian's ass ... it was whatever that happended a few hours ago.

"how u get this from siansian .. u set me up ... u and siansian ..."

"u r almost right!" Jude replied.

"what ... oh no ... no ... wait a minute ... that is not sian sian ... u r sian sian ... u r the one i spoke to in the forum in the msn ... it was too real, it had to be u ... she is not siansian ... u get her to go ... i am fucking someone else" he started to talk nonsense

"BINGO!"

"I know u will figure this out. looking at the action u had lots of fun, u should thanks me. she is the best ... she cost be $300 u know and of course u did well ... with her i meant ... never thought of doing that with me didn't u?"

Bernard compose himself ... all is not lost yet. "still it just prove i was not faithful. big deal ... see u in court!" he started to storm out of the house.

"i guess i will just send this to your mother, your boss, and the whole fucking internet world. u will never be the same again." Jude shouted back

bernard turned back. "dun fucking blackmail me" but he knew the battle was lost.

"go fucking sign the paper" Jude demanded.

Bernard walked back to the bed room and sign on the paper. money is not important to him anymore. he just wanted to get over this. before he left, Jude says:

"oh and by the way, i was not always siansian u know. try look up for DOLLY in sammyboyforum.com ... u will find me there."

jimmyccc
13-04-2006, 05:09 PM
yoooo ricardo.... hahahahaha... either u have a hell of an imagination or this story is a reflection of what happened to u... LOL... no offence...

btw... nice story from the very start... :D

ricardo
13-04-2006, 05:12 PM
yoooo ricardo.... hahahahaha... either u have a hell of an imagination or this story is a reflection of what happened to u... LOL... no offence...

btw... nice story from the very start... :D

wow lau u like curse me good meh :D

no lah my imgination good one lah.

coming up final post of the story.

tomyz
13-04-2006, 05:15 PM
Absolutely Brilliant!! Masterpiece! And somemore all in a day's work!

But in reality I don't think the wife could pull off the adultery stunt on the facts of that story. He could always countersue for adultery as well and show that he was set up. Wife would not get much.

Peace

ok69
13-04-2006, 05:21 PM
a nice twist
if i can write somethign like that .. i belive i wont get d7 for Oeng

fat29
13-04-2006, 05:25 PM
Fantastic story bro. Three cheers for you and for the amazing twist in the last part of the story.

I think the lesson here is never completely trust a woman and never believe that an ordinary guy sitting behind the computer can get to thrust woman for free.

Thanks for story once again.:D

zhivago
13-04-2006, 05:31 PM
brader,
ur story damn solid lar...
good effort.

ricardo
13-04-2006, 05:32 PM
Bernard came out of the house fuming ... he dun mind the money but he cannot stand his wife doing it with another man ... he was trying to be strong. he was driving aimlessly ... what DOLLY? what sammyboy?? what the fuck. he drove to his office.

He was alone at his desk. he switched on his PC and going sammyboyforum ...

it was a sex forum ... there are all types of post ... but no dolly ... he found the search function and typed in dolly ...

and then it all came out ... a long list of topics.he clcik the the very first post by her. it was 3 years ago. the topic was "boring husband cannot do me"

her initial post was

"Hi, I m so bored. My husband have a small cock and he can last for 5 minutes only. I was a virgin when i marry him but this is not how i think sex should be. any comments?"

well comments she had ... tons of them:

"Hi, Dolly, maybe u can wear something sexy"

"Hi Dolly, u should talk to him"

then it got worst

"u r missing a lot girl"

"i will lick u dry baby"

"fuck yoru husband ... i will do the job for him"

and then worst

"dolly, u have PM"

"here's my mobile xxxxxxxxx"

"and my email address is xxxxxxxx"

and

"thanks dolly, u have been great"

bernard could not take it ... he click out of the topic. but he saw another topic "Boring housewife Dolly" it has 97 pages ... it click on it. his biggest mnistake.

in there posters describe in their FR with dolly ... saying hopw graet she was and how they fucked her. in every possible position and every possible hole.

"ohhhh man ... she suck me till my last drop of sperm .. she is a cock lover"

"ih i fuck her ass and she loved it"

"she came 69 on me and i just wipe her clean man"

and the most hurtful one

"her husband must be an idiot ... this bitch can fuck her man brians out!"

bernard was spinning ... he can't believe his wife of 5 years was fucking every man she met ... all this while ... he lifted up his PC and threw it onto the floor.

he was totally dazed ... he walked onto the street ... a woman passed him, she was dressed in a thight skirt and tube ... showing off her assets ... without thinking he screamed at her ..

"bitch bitch!" he ran after her ... pulled down her tube .. showing her cream colored bra ... he tried to take that out as well "bitch!" he kept screaming. two guys came over to help the woman and pin him down.

"bitch bitch ... bitch bitch"

"is this what he says whole day" asked the new resident doctor of woodbridge hospital.

"yes, from the day they got him attacking a woman on street till now. it has been a year" said the nurse.

ricardo
13-04-2006, 05:41 PM
the end.

many thanks to all bros that read the story and the encouragement.

till the next boring workday!

cheers

hornydog75
13-04-2006, 05:42 PM
huh?
i a bit disappointed leh...
was expecting the husband to get back at the wife...

hmm... perhaps a sequel to this and how the husband managed to escape and get revenge?
:D

ricardo
13-04-2006, 05:48 PM
huh?
i a bit disappointed leh...
was expecting the husband to get back at the wife...

hmm... perhaps a sequel to this and how the husband managed to escape and get revenge?
:D

bro,

maybe next time lah now no energy liao. the truth is ... when writing a story the most difficult part is the begining and ending ... i have major problems with ending and i know it. will work on it.

cheers

jdi813
13-04-2006, 05:49 PM
wahahahahahahhahahahaha ... fittin end to the story :D

ricardo
13-04-2006, 06:04 PM
ok go home liao.

promo a bit. u can read my other stories as well. click on my signature below.

Merl
13-04-2006, 06:22 PM
Great thread you had here. Cheers!

shawnieboy
13-04-2006, 11:38 PM
yo bro good job..

prince_81
14-04-2006, 03:40 AM
nice story

fuck the bitch
bitch bitch

nice way to link sammyboy forum in your story
make us feel closer
haha

ricardo
17-04-2006, 09:04 AM
shamelessly popping it up to gain more readership

Cyberfriend
17-04-2006, 09:20 AM
shamelessly popping it up to gain more readership

Shamelessly? Bro, this is good stuff you have there! ;)

Keep it up! I am camping here for more updates.

Cheers :)

ricardo
17-04-2006, 09:36 AM
Shamelessly? Bro, this is good stuff you have there! ;)

Keep it up! I am camping here for more updates.

bro, thanks but sorry to disappoint ... no update liao story end liao. hopefully can be bored enough soon to write a new one. had the storyline up oredi but no time to start writing them.

Cyberfriend
17-04-2006, 09:47 AM
bro, thanks but sorry to disappoint ... no update liao story end liao. hopefully can be bored enough soon to write a new one. had the storyline up oredi but no time to start writing them.

Will be waiting for your new story, bro. This was one of the posts that I kept looking back for updates.

xkingx
18-04-2006, 01:05 AM
lol... sound almost real.. got real angry man.. bitch.. haha.. lucky its onli a story.. hehe..:D

ricardo
18-04-2006, 09:46 AM
lol... sound almost real.. got real angry man.. bitch.. haha.. lucky its onli a story.. hehe..:D

good. this means the story is able to stir some emotion from the readers. many thanks for this feedback made me feel a little better. cheers

SomeGuy_sg
19-04-2006, 05:28 AM
Wow, if that was me. I would have ki siao man... Kill all three of them. than go thailand hid :P ..hehe..

ilovesg
20-04-2006, 09:31 AM
The unexpected scenerio we can never think of . And how smart women are these days. I am sure such things are happening if it can happen in a story, it will happen in a real life too. As for the $300 pro, no use killing her as she's paid to do so just like anybody else, jude would have to be whacked real hard. Killing does not really solve anyproblems except maybe pacify your own anger at the particular moment.

Anyway keep up the good work and continue to post us all nice stories with lots of unexpected stuffs ! :D :P

ricardo
20-04-2006, 09:51 AM
hmm ... looks like many folks want to see jude suffer as well ...

will she????

D!ckster
20-04-2006, 09:58 AM
...want to see jude suffer...
ya bro...will she? personally i hope she does, in the worst way...tho i feel bernard has failed in his duties as a husband...tat's just my 2 cents worth...:D

Clonie
20-04-2006, 12:17 PM
yeah...can have a sequel of how she suffers..:p

ilovesg
20-04-2006, 12:21 PM
Yes probably like an annabelle chong gang bang filmed on her as a punishment. ! Let our imaginations run wild and really wild

ricardo
20-04-2006, 01:37 PM
Yes probably like an annabelle chong gang bang filmed on her as a punishment. ! Let our imaginations run wild and really wild

what if she enjoys that leh. like that not punishment liao. i have been cracking my head on how to continue the story and after 2 smokes i have concluded ... i am not the most creative today. so instead of writing junk i would like not do anything now. sorry abt it.

john99
20-04-2006, 01:57 PM
Richardo,

With the World Cup round the corner, how about a story around betting and sex ; all thrown in where everybody has a score to settle. Illegal betting is big business here.

ricardo
20-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Richardo,

With the World Cup round the corner, how about a story around betting and sex ; all thrown in where everybody has a score to settle. Illegal betting is big business here.

sorry i dun do comedy and it is Ricardo

ricardo
09-08-2007, 03:41 AM
wow i think one year plus no post due to bloody company policy for blocking this site. just popping up one of my better story for newer bros to enjoy. bros that have read this before sorry abt it.

Bittersweet Guy
09-08-2007, 05:53 AM
Thanks for popping up this story bro ricardo.

One of my best ever bed time stories!

TheGreatOne
10-08-2007, 09:16 AM
awesome!

clap clap clap**

Mensa
10-08-2007, 09:22 AM
what if she enjoys that leh. like that not punishment liao. i have been cracking my head on how to continue the story and after 2 smokes i have concluded ... i am not the most creative today. so instead of writing junk i would like not do anything now. sorry abt it.

Like that maybe let her watch bonking until she buay tahan ..

p00t
10-08-2007, 01:25 PM
This is a masterpiece! Nice buildup & ending.

Was the movie, Perfect Strangers, adapted from your story, ricardo? :)

danls79
10-08-2007, 04:55 PM
ya great story but too bad the husband didnt get any revenge in the end

stephenL
10-08-2007, 07:18 PM
Ricardo,
Great ending to ur story....much more better than JXXXNeo..we like the ending cos he's a bit of MCP...that should be the way a script end....
no delaying through the divorce papers...
Will he revocer in two yrs time?
Will he take revenge or just let a normal life..?
will Jude become successfull in her career?

ricardo
28-01-2012, 01:29 AM
bumping an old story up for those that missed it years back.

sleepy80
28-01-2012, 02:20 AM
bumping an old story up for those that missed it years back.

Nice story bro, up you my humble points

n30n
28-01-2012, 03:39 AM
Nice read.

But is there such a wood block guy out there ?
I can't imagine a guy who don't like to play with woman parts.

Fubar69
28-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Bro Ricardo . . An absolute peach of a story. I started reading casually and got totally engrossed with it. My Sidney Sheldon of Singapore . . :-D

ahwee73
28-01-2012, 10:20 AM
Hey it really sad to that guy who played out by his wife... But it also show we must becareful with every moment of free F..

Gandilf82
28-01-2012, 10:37 AM
I think she is more experienced than u in terms of having fun and it's sad when u can't control her.

I think it's a really bad for u when "her horns" are way too much longer than yours.

U might need to level up faster (like playing those mmorpg games) to match her if not find someone else of same level as u. Unless u wish to tolerate.

artie
28-01-2012, 02:56 PM
TS, that was a fantastic and interesting story with an unexpected ending! I cant up you but i give my sincere encouragement here. Waiting for your next story. :D

ricardo
11-02-2016, 10:51 AM
It has been 10 years that i ended the story. Today i have decided on a sequel ... if you do not know what i am talking about please read this thread from the very beginning.

ricardo
11-02-2016, 11:06 AM
The shrink was focusing on the report he has on his hands. The signs are all good. Bernard has been in the institution for almost 10 years now and he rehabilitation is coming to an end. He has been taking he meds regularly and has shown no signs of aggression against woman over the last 3 years. He is pretty sure that Bernard will not pose any danger to the public (especially women) anymore. All that is left him to do a final interview with the man in front of him.

Shrink: "So Bernard, how have you been?"

Bernard: "Never better, my worst is behind me. I think" Bernard is extremely confident but yet he do not want to sound too cocky. Cockiness here is seen with suspicion so he needs to be careful. He need to give the shrink the confidence and yet hide what he truly is. He has been practicing this for 10 years. He has perfect this to an art form. at the corner of his eyes he is able to scan the legs of the nurse standing beside the shrink without being noticed. nobody knows what is in his mind. but they are letting him out. they better be.

Shrink: "Do you think you are ready to go back out into the world, Bernard?"

Bernard: "I think i am but of course i will prefer your expert opinion. I cannot say i am not scare, after all it has been 10 years, but i am ready to move on". PERFECT! think bernard, enough to sound sensible and more important sound human enough to feel vulnerable. Anything to please Mr. Shrink. He eye corner caught the front zip of the nurse uniform where he see the swell of her body. Nobody will notice all these slight adjustment of his eyes, he has practiced hard.

Shrink: "I am confident you are ready"

Music to bernard's ears. He smiled. He even took a risk and look at the nurse in her face. She is not pretty. Sort of chubby but cute enough. She smile back.

ricardo
11-02-2016, 11:30 AM
Shrink: "Let's do this. I am signing your release papers and you can decide within 2 weeks where you want to go and we will fix appointments for you to see me monthly and we can chat about your new life out in the world. Do call me if you need my help. anytime. Nurse Maria will run thru with you on the procedure for your release.

Nurse Maria. Yes, she is fillipina. They are all filippina these days. how things has changed in the last 10 years. MSN is no more and now people whatsapp and all the instagram shit.

Nurse Maria join the hospital 2 years ago. She is one of the younger ones. In fact, only one Bernard has set his eyes on. a little on the chubby side but that will do for Bernard. Bernard saw her a couple of times when she changed out of her uniform into normal clothes and he likes what he saw. Bernard loves the smell of her cheap perfume whenever she came close enough. In fact, over the last 2 years, Bernard count 9 times he was able to sight her cleavage. Sometimes she let her zip down by an inch and when she came close enough and slightly bend down he will catch a good view.

Maria: "Hi Bernard, congrats ... so happy for you ... let me run thru some forms with you" she sat down to the chair beside bernard and lay down the forms on the desk. While doing so, she slight bend her body. Enough for cleavage no. 10.

Maria went thru all the forms and land on the most important question. "who should i contact about your release?"

Bernard was stunned for a moment ... he did not think that thru ... "no one" he stuttered.

Maria: "oh that is not very wise. you will need some place to stay. Someone to guide you thru. The world has changed so much the last 10 years" she seems genuinely concerned.

Bernard never let an opportunity go by. when you are stuck in a hospital for 10 years, you learn to maximise whatever luck can bring you.

"I will be ok. I have money in the bank, enough for me for a while till i sort myself out. I will rent a hotel to start with. i will be fine. yes, it maybe scary but i am a strong will person and i will be fine" he hoped he has put enough hesitation in his last sentence for Maria to sense it and be concern.

"you sure?" ask Maria.

"if you are worried, i promise you i will contact you if i need your help" bernard crosses his fingers. He knew it is now or never.

Maria responded without a blink "oh yes, you better do. here is my mobile number. i have written in the slip of post it note. Keep it"

Job done! think bernard.

All that is left to do is fill up all the damn forms.

ricardo
11-02-2016, 11:51 AM
Bernard chose to leave the hospital 2 days after meeting his Shrink on his final release interview. He can't wait. it has been 10 years.

His first stop was his bank. He found he still have about 30K in it. Enough for now. He took out 5K and quickly check into a hotel in geylang. It has been 10 years. He needs to fuck. He needs to get it all out but he needs to make sure he do not go overboard.

He walked into lorong 12. It was 3pm. There was really very little action. He recalled there were so many girls from china in the past but not there were just few. He saw one and he walked up to her.

The girl is petite but he likes the way she allows her perky breast being shaped by her tank top. Simple seduction. No Bra!

They agreed on the price and headed to his hotel room nearby.

It was classic geylang fuck. a few rounds on the nipple, a few meaningless cup on his manhood on her mouth which was enough to make bernard hard. She went up and ride him. She was professional enough to move her hands up and down her perky breast and sometime circling her nice little nipple. She even let out a few moans.

Bernard wanted to do so much more but this was not the right time. This will do for now. His hands cups the small breast and he let himself go. 10 years of urge all at once.

He took her number and she left.

Bernard slept for a while and went out of his hotel to get dinner and get himself a cheap china made smart phone. he has done all his research while being lock away (they have internet too but it is restricted use only. He has 10 years to learn what is going on outside.

Back in the hotel, he change to a nice shirt while still wearing his boxers. Comb his hair nicely and took a picture of himself. Just his upper body.

He proceed to create a facebook, instagram, twitter and whatsapp account.

His plan starts today.

ricardo
11-02-2016, 12:24 PM
oh his phone he keyed in Maria's number. And as he expected he found she is using whatsapp. Her status says "party girl out about town" a good sign bernard thought. He blew up her whatsapp profile picture. It was maria in a ball gown. while it looks cheap the cutting was good to her as they hide her baby fats and yet allow her to show off her curves. She show enough cleavage in the photo to make bernard excited.

He text her "I am doing fine. thank you for taking care of me over the last 2 years. Would not have made it without all your care and love. god bless" the last 2 words are planted to create a common appeal. fillipina are crazy over their god. All he can do now is wait.

he had google his ex wife jude while in hospital all these years. apparently, she used the money she get from the divorce to buy/sell properties and eventually became a property agent. In fact she now owns her own property company and doing very well.

Bernard is sure she fuck herself to some transactions but must say he is impressed by the women to grow her wealth so much. in fact, there was a newspaper interview of her in 2011. In the interview she described herself as self made and now have assets now only in Singapore but as far as london. Most important, she is married now with 2 kids. in the news article she credit her NEW husband for being the man behind her success. Her new husband was a professor in NUS but gave up his job to look after the children so she can focus on running her company. there was no mention of bernard or a first marriage

Bernard search for Jude in instagram and found her easily. Her account was not set to private so he gets to browse thru all the pictures she posted. They were all mostly her in her 3 piece suits. Those property agents like to wear. All in black. Photos of her in various property launches and events. She should be 45 this year but she still looks great especially in power suits. It was all covered up of course but bernard knew too well what is underneath the suits. he can almost imagine it looking at the photos.

There are also a few pictures of her and her family. The husband was an overweight guy that looks 60 and the 2 kids looks pretty much like spoilt brat in the making. There was one picture of them in a pool and Jude was wearing a bikini. oh and there are many pictures of their dogs. 3 to be exact. Jude had always have the love for dogs. Bernard has a sudden urge to have her again and these dogs will be crucial to his plan.

He click to follow her on instagram. he had made sure his instagram profile has nothing to do with him. his name was "dog lover" and his profile pics was a cute dog. he also post some pictures of dogs in his account.

He knew from her instagram she will be at a property launch in simei this weekend. he will be there.

ricardo
11-02-2016, 12:43 PM
His phone buzz while he was looking for jude on facebook.

"Hey there :)" it was maria.

Bernard look at the time in his phone. it was slightly pass midnight. Maria should be on night shift this week. Which means she must have a lot of time on her hands.

"hi :)" he replied.

maria: "good to hear you are fine. let me know if you need anything"

bernard could have just leave it as it is. After all she is just being polite. But bernard has plans for maria. well, bernard hope she can be part of the plan.

bernard: "well since you ask, i may need you help"

maria replied almost instantly: "what is it?"

bernard: "i remembered you volunteer in some dog shelter and i love dogs too and i thought since i have time on my hand maybe i would like to do something good and volunteer. you know, being with animals can be extremely therapeutic"

maria: "that is a great idea. i volunteer at SOSD, a shelter for strays. i can certainly introducing you to them. in fact i think they may even have vacancy for a job. give joe a call at 12345678, he is the director there. he is the only paid staff there and he is really crying out for help. pays will be low though"

bernard: "this is so great. love u"

maria: ":o"

bernard: ";)"

bernard: "what u doing? at work? bored? i can't sleep so if u want i can keep you company"

maria: " i am actually working but yes chatting will be good ... what do we chat about?"

bernard: " i really loves dogs but what i love most is doggy"

bernard hold his breath and wait for the response from maria. is he rushing this? he should have waited longer. no way this is going to work like this. he might just get this terribly wrong this time.

ricardo
11-02-2016, 01:10 PM
it was a very long 2 minutes when his phone buzz again

maria: ":eek:"

ok i am messed up thought bernard. there goes my plan ... there goes the job at SOSD. i bloody need those dogs and why can't i just wait a while ... yes i wanted badly to fuck her but surely the grand plan is to fuck jude. i screwed up.

bernard really do not know how to reply ... he felt beaten. it was 5 minutes and he still has no idea how to reply. then his phone buzz again.

maria: "next you will be telling me you will love doggy with a nurse in her uniform"

bernard jumped on his hotel room bed. "YES! We are back on!" he say to himself out loud. he need a smart reply.

bernard:"no! i don't care about the uniform. i am not after the thrill."

maria: "and you are after?"

bernard: "i know this sound stupid, the day you step into the hospital i knew i wanted you. but i knew as a mental case i have no chance. i am just glad you willing to be my friend"

maria: "oh that is so sweet"

maria: "want to know what i am wearing?"

bernard punch his fist in the air.

bernard: ":D"

maria: " it is my nurse uniform ha ha ha"

bernard: " ha ha ha"

now bernard has the courage to try and go further and not let this slip by

bernard: " and?"

maria: "my usual, a lacy triumph push up"

bernard: "don't stop ... and????"

maria: "will have to disappoint you, it is a granny panty i am afriad. hospital dont wanna get you guys too excited"

bernard: "but are you excited?"

maria: "i am always excited, question is how can you make me more excited"

bernard was a little stunned but based on what he saw how she dress outside work he should not be too surprised. he decided to go for the kill.

bernard: "i will move my hands around the rims of your granny panty and make sure that they slowly move across your cruves. i will then slip my fingers inside to find your sweet spot. slowly i will stroke you."

maria: "i am wet"

bernard: "good, 2 fingers will move in assisted by your moist. they will move in, out and upwards to where is feels best for you. i will spread your moist around so as to get you ready"

maria: "oh .... please do something, i need more"

bernard: "i will lift up your skirt and pull down your granny panty ... cover my head with you skirt with my mouth kissing you below ... you are wet and i am gonna make it more wet with my tongue"

maria: "i am coming ..."

bernard: "wait, i am not done .... my hands will rise and reach out to your chest to unzip your uniform. they will touch the lace and run through the edge of both cups of your bra. eventually they will lead me to you nips and i will stroke them while eating you below."

maria: "seriously, you are making me come ... need to stop i have to do my rounds soon"

maria: "but keep the thoughts please ... it was lovely ... i want to do the same for you later"

bernard: "texting or for real"

maria: "give me your hotel and room number. i am off at 7am and will be there as 8am"

bernard could not believe his luck.

ricardo
11-02-2016, 01:11 PM
ok break time. hope my effort 10 years on is not too rusty.

papagraphite
11-02-2016, 01:27 PM
Brilliant! Keep going!

siambee
11-02-2016, 01:40 PM
omg..... real time 10yrs and u still cotinue like a king. :D

must continue!

Ruzzy
11-02-2016, 01:43 PM
Welcome back! Keep it coming!

tuikboo
11-02-2016, 03:52 PM
Ts up you for the missing ten years 😃

ricardo
11-02-2016, 04:29 PM
Bernard could not go to sleep. the possibility of love making (not the same as paid sex) is just too exciting for him. in his past life with Jude he forgets the important of making love and the foreplay which led to her sleeping around has made him recall how good it was to make love to a woman.

should i offer her breakfast or we jump straight into in when she come? She must be hungry so breakfast should be wise. he order a full american breakfast for 2 to be delivered to his room just before 8am.

Maria was in his plan to get to SOSD as he knew she was involved with them. SOSD and particularly the love of dogs is how he plans to get to Jude. But when he is in hospital, he always imagine himself banging one of the nurses and Maria is the best of a very poor lot. he is going to live his dream in another 6 hours.

The time tick by so very slowly. Bernard went online for porn and jerk off in hope he can last longer and not disappoint but then he became concern if he can get a hard on when maria arrived.

there a knock on the door and bernard jumped .... it is 15 to 8am and it must be the breakfast. he open the door and was thinking how to keep the food warm when he found maria was the one standing outside the door. for a moment he was speechless.

bernard: "oh ... u r early"

maria: "well traffic was light today, r you going to invite me in?"

bernard: "yes of course" he compose himself and manage to take a closer look at maria. she was dress in a white slightly translucent sunday dress with spaghetti strap. he could see clearly shadow of her cream color half cup lacy bra. the rest of her breast are exposed outside to give a very generous view of her curves. in fact part of her bra can be seen popping out of her dress giving it a extremely sexy feel.

Maria walked over to the full length window in the room "nice view".

Bernard did not reply as the sun shine in and thru her dress he can see outline of her bottom. what he saw is not a granny panty but a very thin and fine cream colored lacy panty giving clear view of her flesh around her butt.

Bernard: "hey ... that's not a granny panty"

Maria turned around: "well i change them for you" she move towards him but stop when they heard a knock on the door.

Bernard: "its breakfast" he open the door and let the waiter in who place the food on a small coffee table in the hotel room. Bernard quickly tip the boy an usher him out as quickly.

Bernard: "i thought u may be hungry"

Maria: "how thoughtful of you. i always knew you are gentleman" she proceed to see on the armchair next to the coffee table.

Bernard feel himself blush while taking the chair by the work desk to join her.

As all coffee table were designed. this one is no different i.e. it is low. While both of them eat in silence, maria will often have to have her body bend to pick up the food. each time that happen, bernard is treated with a full down blouse view. the cream half cup and the her tan skinned half cup. She seems to purposefully take every move in slow motion so bernard will have extend view of her twins.

maria uses her hand and pick up a sausage and smile at bernard. she then expertly move the sausage in her mouth ... not eating it but cupping and then sucking and even licking it.

bernard could not take it anymore. he gently free her hand off the sausage and proceed to kiss her.

maria: "not so quick ... i need to finish my sausage"

She slightly move bernard so that he stood up in front of her while she remain seated on the armchair. Bernard was wearing a bermuda. She reach for his zip, zip it down i extend her hand into him. first she move to play with his balls outside his boxer shorts then he move inside to move his manhood stroking it gently.

Bernard unbutton his burmuda, maria stop for a while to allow his birmuda to slip how. once it it down, she went to slight pull down his boxer to let his manhood lose. she proceed to kiss it at first. then she lick the top while pulling back the skin in and out. he can now feels her cup him ... no ... he felt the warmth of her mouth ... it is not cupping there is no air in between mouth and cock. it is a full blowjob. she keep going until he release his load.

ricardo
11-02-2016, 04:49 PM
bernard's immediate response to his release of his load was actually one of worry. he has earlier jerk off and now this ... how is he going to get up again and give her the fuck she deserve. he hope he can settle this with his mouth. his worry is unfounded.

Once maria mouth parted him, she use the breakfast napkin to wipe herself. she remain on the arm chair all this while. but this time she reposition herself to be leaning comfortably on the chair. her hands began moving to her shoulder to push her dress strap down each side showing off her bra and breast in full view. her right hand is now squeezing her left breast ... the action causes her bra cup to move position and thus allowing bernard glimpses of her nip. she is now doing with both hands on both breast.

Bernard remain standing there watching with her boxer down on his knees. her bra is off now but bernard manhood is still not hard enough. he went on his knees and decide to use his mouth on her. she pushes his head away.

"wait ... " she moan ... "i want u to fuck me with your cock ... stand up and watch"

she moves one of her hand down south and start masturbating infront of him. mover her hands in and out of her silky and lacy panty. her moans became louder and louder .... bernard is hard. she saw it and says "now put it in"

bernard bang her on half knee position but it felt natural to him. all the time her sun dress remain on her ... well it is still wrapping around her waste which perfect her as her fats was never in view to put him off.

he keep going as he has done his release earlier, he can go on and on. she start feels her jerking her body, her moan became loader, she was moving her body with him to find her best spot. she found it and they go on at it ... she gave a loud moan and that was it. he was still hard but she let go of her grip on her and he move himself out.

She look at it with satisfaction and ask softly: "u are still hard, you want me to help you release again. i can blow you on you can come on top of me"

Bernard smile. "no, i already have all i need"

they both lay in bed naked till it is lunch time. they fucked again before they go for lunch.

ricardo
11-02-2016, 05:13 PM
maria left him only in the evening and only because she has to work. they were like new love, new couple and cannot keep their hands off each other until it is time to part. the next few days, maria will come to meet him, they will do what couples do, eat, watch a movie, go for a stroll and make love. bernard found himself getting deeper and deeper into this relationship.

over the weekend they took a break form each other. bernard gave some excuse that he has to visit his parents to let them know he is out. instead, he went to simei ... the property launch where jude will be. he made sure he is away from her sight at all times but he observe every moves of jude. he watch her with so much hate. in person, jude looks even more stunning despite her being 10 year older. she is the classic MILF. he is sure she is fucking around, there is no way she can be satisfied with the old man of her new husband. he was surprised he actually has a hard on just by looking at jude.

the next few weeks, life was great ... he started job with SOSD and dating maria but something is missing .... something he felt he needs to do.

his previously marriage failed because he was not sensitive enough and also he married a bitch that sleeps around when not fed enough. he treasures what he has with maria and he don't want history to repeat itself. he need to tell maria the truth. he need to tell someone the truth, he has bottle it for 10 years and it is a burden he need to share. he plan to tell maria his plan.

ricardo
11-02-2016, 05:18 PM
ok folks. thats all for today. i m not sure where this plot is heading. i have an idea but will need to build on it. it has been 10 years since i wrote the original version so i guess you guys can wait a bit for the sequel to conclude.

F35LightingII
11-02-2016, 05:58 PM
Interesting story TS :)

saikungbitch
11-02-2016, 06:07 PM
Wow after 10 years !!
Thanks for continuing TS

spas
11-02-2016, 08:06 PM
Great continuation from the original, looking forward to the next installment!
Thanks bro !

ExBros
11-02-2016, 08:12 PM
ok folks. thats all for today. i m not sure where this plot is heading. i have an idea but will need to build on it. it has been 10 years since i wrote the original version so i guess you guys can wait a bit for the sequel to conclude.

Sexcellent! This for refreshing this thread or else I will miss this piece of art!

Sextecular!

Sexpecial.. Dun get mad, get even!

Sarpork

ricardo
12-02-2016, 11:56 AM
Maria has moved to day shift and starting to spend the night with Bernard in his hotel room. After a round of love making they were watching tv and cuddle.

Bernard turn off the tv and turn to face maria "i need to tell you something" he said in a serious tone. maria looked all puzzled.

"i want you to know i have recovered during my time in the hospital. i no longer have the urge to attack woman that wears skimpy outfit. i don't hate woman and i don't hate having sex. well, i still dislike having sex just for sex but love making with you is something special, something that i love to do and only with you"

now maria looks worried. bernard continues

"but one thing remain, that is my hate for my ex wife jude. she put me in this situation and i lost all my money and 10 years of my life because of her. when i think of her i imagine all the bad things i want to do to her. i want to harm her and i want her to suffer. this i cannot forgive. over the last 10 years i have been going thru all sorts of plans to make her suffer. now that i am a free man, its time to execute my plan"

maria: "what do you have in mind?" is all maria could reply still looking worried.

bernard: "you know alan of bed 17 from the hospital?"

maria: "yes the guy with HIV, he cannot get over the fact that he got HIV from his partner and ended up in the hospital"

bernard: "yes, that Alan. well, i have him to agreed to supply me his blood when i needed and i plan to use his blood to infect jude with HIV"

maria: "but how? you gonna force jude to drink his blood?"

bernard:" no. that is when you come into the picture."

maria: "huh????" she looked confused.

bernard:" let me explain. i knew jude has a soft spot for dogs and especially stray dogs. All the dogs she have now are previous strays that she adopted. she has a thing about saving them. You have connections to SOSD, which i found out when we have a chat when i was in hospital. you are my ticket to SOSD."

maria: "so i am nothing but a ticket to you. part of the plan. is it part of the plan to sleep with me too?" now she is pissed.

bernard: "oh no ... please ... i just wanted to befriend you originally just to get into SOSD but i fell madly in love with you which is why i think i owe it to you to be truthful to u"

maria relax a little: "ok, but what does dogs got to do with this?"

bernard: "i have thought myself how to train a dog using the internet. i think i have a good idea how to do it. in SOSD i will pick a dog and start my teaching. eventually, i want the dog which i will infect with alan's blood to attack jude ... that is how i will give her HIV. I can train a dog to attack with any trigger. a scent, a color or anything. once the dog is ready i just need to find a way to get the dog to jude or the other way round."

there was a long pause. his plan is out, bernard trusted maria 100% and told her everything. he tried to read what maria is thinking but the answer came next.

maria:"i will get the blood from alan when you need it. be careful, i love you and cannot afford to see you in jail"

ricardo
12-02-2016, 12:08 PM
bernard felt great after telling maria his plan and most important she is supporting him.

The next few weeks he focus on training a dog. He chose husky. Husky was a difficult dog with a violent past. in fact, his owner abandon him mainly because of this. Husky was perfect because he is beautiful ... almost all white fur except for a few black patches which make him unique. most visitors to the shelter loves him at first sight but will not take him after his constant barking.

concurrently, bernard start his plan to engage juge. he took over as admin of all SOSD social media accounts. He tweets about his dogs, he put video and pictures of them on facebook and instagram. he know that jude has been following SOSD and he make sure husky is frequently featured.

When other visitors came to visit Husky, he will discourage them from adopting. he is waiting for only ONE adopter to appear.

in the meantime, he continue to train husky. he gave the dog coffee and the instant the dog smell the coffee he will hit the dag hard with a stick. first it was once a day, then twice and now 3 times a day. after a month, husky went nuts whenever he smell coffee. he then start to coat coffee with all husky's food and husky will attack anything that smell coffee.

now, he just need jude to appear. but she did not.

ricardo
12-02-2016, 12:24 PM
bernard was in another property launch where jude is. This time jude spotted him. he wanted her to spot him. when he made eye contact with her, he gave her a weak smile. he has no idea how she will react.

Bernard stood still. it was jude who moved over to him.

Jude: "Hi"

bernard: "hi" trying to look ashame and not maintaining eye contact

Jude: "how are you?" she looked concerned

bernard: "i am fine. i have been out for a few months now. sorry to disturb you i just want to come and see you. say hi and make sure you are ok. and if you were to forgive me please" his eyes was begging.

Jude: "no no no, i am the one that should be sorry. i slept around and trick you."

"oh yes you are so right bitch" bernard thought under his breath but responded with "no, it was me. i made you do this. i did not know how to appreciate you and give you the right love you deserve"

Jude:"well that is all over now. lets forgive and forget. where you staying now? u need me to help you just ask. i will do anything"

Bernard: " i am staying in a hotel for now. still looking for a place to stay. a cheaper place. maybe some place i can rent."

Jude: "if money is a problem i can help you"

Bernard: "oh no, i have a job i just need a place that is cheaper than a hotel."

Jude:"then let me find you a place. no, i will rent you a place. i have a nice 1 bed room condo in woodlands and it is empty. you can stay there"

Bernard:"that is most kind of you but i cannot afford that"

Jude: "don't be crazy, i will not charge you"

Bernard:"no. i cannot accept that. my salary with SOSD is 1K, i just need a room that cost about 300 a month."

Jude:"i will rent you my condo for 300 then ... did you say u work for SOSD?"

Bernard:"yes, i am working for them. i handle their social media accounts and train the dogs to get them ready for adoption"

Jude:"you know i love dogs and especially strays. what u know is commendable. please let me rent you my place. it is almost like i am doing something for the dogs. come take a look at the condo tomorrow and i have the rental contract ready for you to sign"

Bernard:"u sure?"

Jude:"100%. I see you tomorrow 9am. give me your number i will text you the address. i have to run and meet some clients"

Bernard:"ok see you" Jude is already gone to the other side of the show flat ... the seeds are sow.

GrieGzEters
12-02-2016, 12:38 PM
Awesome thread! To think I actually miss the first part. Looking forward to your updates!

ricardo
12-02-2016, 12:54 PM
maria:"who are you texting with:"

Bernard:"its jude. i met her today and she offer to rent me her condo. i had to go to her since she is not coming to me. i was not sure it will work. in fact i was not sure how she will react when seeing me but it turn out better than i thought. she seems to feel sorry for me"

maria:"so u guys will be friends?" sounding jealous.

Bernard who sensed her jealousy:" no way, i am going to get that bitch and give her what she deserve. i need to get her to husky"

Maria:"so you are executing you plan soon?"

Bernard:"yes very soon."

He text jude while maria is watching:"hi jude. nice to see you and thanks for your offer. i am sending a pic of husky. he is a good dog but no one would adopt him because he can be a little violent. I have trained him well and he is better. if you have a home for him it will be great."

jude replied:"let's worry about getting u a home first and we can talk about the dog"

bernard:"ok. and i am sorry about not being able to meet your desire and needs in the past"

Jude:"u think my needs has been met now?"

maria:"she is hinting at not getting 'IT'. flirt with her"

Bernard:"what??? u nuts ... i won't want to sleep with her"

maria:"u need to get her trust and what is more intimate than sex? i am fine, but just this once. tell u what ... give me the phone, i will setext her"

maria took over his phone:"i am sorry to hear that jude, if i have a chance i will make it up to you."

jude:"that is so sweet but how?"

maria (texting as bernard):"i am at your neck now ... moving to your ears ... slowly licking them" bernard was in shock and attempt to take the phone back from maria. maria twist around her arm to avoid him and use her other hand to defend. she eventually landed her hand at his cock.

maria to bernard:"i will squeeze your cock and squash you balls if you stop me" she smile cheekily. and she started to stroke it while her other hand life up the phone to her eyes and read the latest message from jude.

jude:"ohhhhhh"

maria (texting as bernard):" u are breathing hard ... you want more, i am touching you on your breast and removing your buttons now ... what u wear inside"?

jude:"yesssss ... more .... nothing ... i wore nothing inside"

maria (texting as bernard):"my mouth is on your nipple licking them"

benard was reading the text too and it is turning it on. he remove maria's rope and start licking her nips. she went soft and drop the phone.

maria:"oh u naughty ... i am busy texting your ex now and you want to fuck? lick me below" she open her legs and usher his head down there and we went to work while maria pick up the phone with whatever energy she has.

jude:" ohhhhh .... please ... please ... more"

maria (texting as bernard):" i am going down on you" she can hardly focus while bernard is wetting her pussy all over.

jude: "yes ... yes ..."

maria: "yes .... she says yes .... and oh bernard you are mouth fucking me ... yes and i am mouth fucking your ex wife .... this is a super turn on ... give me your dick now" bernard start ramping again as she ordered.

maria (texting as bernard):" i need to come i am entering you now. can i come inside you"

maria is coming .... "ohhhh darling ... please make me coming ... i am coming ...." bernard just keep going. maria threw the phone away, grab hold of her full breast and touches herself non stop .... they both came at the same time.

maria quickly pick up the phone and saw jude writes: "come inside me please come inside me" she quickly type:"i am coming"

Jude:"me too ....."

both maria and bernard are looking at the screen of the phone now still out of breath.

jude:"i need to come for real tomorrow, bernard"

maria looked at bernard:"u will have to fuck her tomorrow" and smile

bernard stroke her breast and say:"i will think of you when i do that"

ricardo
12-02-2016, 12:56 PM
ok the previous post was really fucked up. had to write a real fuck while a text fuck is going on. hope bros here can catch it. too intense after writing that ... need a break.

ricardo
12-02-2016, 01:20 PM
Bernard cannot go to sleep. he really do not fancy fucking jude the woman he hates. all he wanted is to see husky's teeth sinking into her skin with blood oozing out. he was thinking if he could get away without fucking her but will she go with her to see husky if he pissed her off? how about a lame fuck ... he really do not want to give the woman any joy. no, a lame fuck was what led to this tragedy ... if he were to do it ... it will have to be a good fuck.

he looked at the fast asleep maria ... he lift up the blanket and look at her tan naked body and reach to touch her shaved pussy .... what if jude is hairy ... i can't eat there for sure ... he went close to maria and hug her ... if only maria can be with him tomorrow. he wondered.

tuikboo
12-02-2016, 01:35 PM
Ts this is great fuck up ..write up.😃
More please. Cheers

ricardo
12-02-2016, 01:48 PM
that's it for today. monday come early.

ricardo
12-02-2016, 02:04 PM
ok suddenly got more free time. will try to finish up this story and don't let bros hanging. here goes.

ricardo
12-02-2016, 02:23 PM
Jude was in her usual property agent power suit which get bernard a little excited.

Jude:"great u found your way here" she had a smile on her face that show she is expecting something

Bernard:"it was not diffic....." before he could finish his statement Jude was all over him ...

Jude:"that was great last night" she said between kisses and breathing hard ... she seems extremely horny. "but i need the real thing today" ... "touch me here" she offered her breast squeezing it herself trying to look sexy with her tongue out licking her lips while touching herself.

Bernard want to puke ... but he had to go along with it and touches her slightly.

his touch spark more fire in her and she unbutton her white blouse and lead his hand to her bra and inside her cup to her nip ... "feel it?" she asked between breath .... "make me feel goooooood .... please .... i have not fucked for a while"

bernard obliged but thought "ya right, not fucked for the last 2 hours? u horny bitch ... it was never me ... it was u who wanted other men and u make me suffer for your need" he got angry and start using force on her.

he pushed her onto the bed .... part her legs with his need jam into her ... she enjoyed it and start rubbing against his knee .... he remove her suit roughly and tear open her buttons to see her small breast .... she wore over cup size bra so her nips are slipping out ... he squeeze hard on both of them

she let out a huge moan .... "u rough ... yes please ... do it hard on me ...."

bernard has a problem ... he cannot get hard so he start to think of maria.

it helps but what happen next help even more because Jude is already putting me in her mouth and playing with his balls. she did the 69 on him and between mouthful she scream "eat my pussy"

bernard had no choice but to try his best to satisfy her .... she moan between mouthful ... getting louder and louder while he gets harder and harder ....

"its ready ... " she strip away her panty and ride him ... he push her hard and she ride as hard .... we went totally nuts and crazy before she let out a huge moan and collapse onto him.

jude:"if u fuck me like this in the past we will be alright"

bernard thought "i will be a fucking sex slave to u" .... but said "u enjoy it?"

jude:"oh yes ... and i need another round now"

she went down on him again .... she went on and on until he is hard again and she ride another round ..... they went for 3 rounds before she stop.

finally she said:"u like the place, u can stay here for free, tell me what else u need"

bernard caught his breath and managed "at least help me adopt a dog, husky ... he is lovely" well it don't seems a right time to say this but he wanted to get this over fast and not have to do this again.

Jude replied:"i will love to. when can you bring me to him?"

"tomorrow" said bernard ... and by tomorrow i will be over you ... he thought to himself.

ricardo
12-02-2016, 02:41 PM
bernard was in a good mood in the morning. he has arranged to meet jude in the SOSD shelter at 9am where he knows no one will be there. he has told maria the day before about the meeting and she has provided him with alan's blood that evening. together they went to infect husky with alan's blood.

he almost forgot to get his coffee but eventually he remembered and went to starbucks to get one for takeaway.

Jude was on time .... bernard went over to her, fake a trip and spill the coffee all over Jude.

Jude:"oh shit ... wtf?"

Bernard:"so sorry .... come in and let me clean you up."

they went inside and he led jude to a chair while he went to get husky.

When jude saw him with husky she had no time to react has husky was dashing at her and immediately start attacking her frantically. bernard saw blood was oozing out and make sure husky own wound at his mouth (he cut husky just before releasing husky to attack jude.

he finally pulled husky back and lock him back in the cage. when he turn around he was shocked to see maria helping jude up and using a wet tissue to clean up jude's wound.

bernard:"wtf maria, why are u here?"

jude:"i hope it is enough satisfaction to u to see me bitten by the dog. let's call this even. i purposely let the dog get to me because i think i owe u something but surely not enough for u to get hiv on me."

bernard looking at maria:"u slut ... u told her!!!!"

jude:"i paid her and she has to do her job, look i pay her to fuck you and you have your fun with her all thanks to me"

bernard still looking at maria:"tell me" he shouted ..." what happened?"

maria finally broke her silence:"2 years ago when i join the hospital, jude came to visit you but u refuse to see her ... she gave me money to take good care of u and also want me to report everything u do. i need the money"

bernard:"so u rat on me and tell her everything?"

Jude:"everything she did was under my instruction ... when the stake went up ... when she knew about your plan ... he came asking for a big pay check ... more than when she had to fuck u ... i pay her ... so u r done bernard ... u will forever be a loser" she started to laugh loudly.

bernard:"so whose blood u gave me?"

maria spoke softly:"my own blood"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha .... it was bernard turn's to laugh out loud "i was right."

the two ladies looked at him all confused.

ricardo
12-02-2016, 02:51 PM
TWO YEARS AGO

there was a request from Jude to visit Bernard but he refused. As the hospital is not a prison he is free to move about. Bernard wanted to have a view of his hated visitor before they send him away so he proceed to the lobby area. he saw Jude pulling a nurse aside. it was that new nurse maria.

he went close enough to hear what they were talking but out of their sight.

Jude:"miss, i will pay u if u tell me everything about bernard."

Maria in a businesslike voice:"how much?"

Jude:"how much is your salary?"

Maria:"2700"

Jude:"every month i will gave you another 2700 but u need to tell me everything. the moment u lie to me the money stop."

Maria:"deal"

Jude:"he is my ex husband ... he should be out soon and i am sure he will hurt me ... u save me from him and i will pay you 100,000"

Maria lights up:"mdm ... i will only have your interest at hard and will do anything to save you from his evil man"

that night, at bed 17 ... bernard cut himself and alan did likewise. they then rub against each other's wound. bernard gave himself HIV.

Bernard alone to himself after getting HIV. "Maria .... u are just like that bitch ... i will hurt u as much as i will hurt the bitch .... this HIV is for you and when i get out i will fuck u into it."

The End.

ricardo
12-02-2016, 02:53 PM
Thank you for reading .... see u in another 10 years. have fun and fuck safe.

coolfire69
12-02-2016, 03:28 PM

Damn.. So surreal, especially the continuation from 10 years ago.. Here's to another 10, bro!! :D

siambee
12-02-2016, 04:08 PM
TS, before u "disappear".... upz u 12pts 1st for this great effort :)

GaoBuEhKia
12-02-2016, 07:54 PM
TS thanks for the wonderful story, wish it doesn't end so soon though

Deeelite
13-02-2016, 01:37 AM

Why so long :eek:

mrloner
13-02-2016, 07:05 AM
Didnt expect it to end so fast

icymage84
13-02-2016, 03:45 PM
wow, really an unexpected ending. Love the read :) Thanks TS

Deelite
17-02-2016, 02:14 AM
is TS joking?

xxxaddict
17-02-2016, 02:29 PM
TWO YEARS AGO

that night, at bed 17 ... bernard cut himself and alan did likewise. they then rub against each other's wound. bernard gave himself HIV.

Bernard alone to himself after getting HIV. "Maria .... u are just like that bitch ... i will hurt u as much as i will hurt the bitch .... this HIV is for you and when i get out i will fuck u into it."

The End.

This is absolutely mental.... :confused:

I guess we can look forward to another plot twist 10 years from now...