PDA

View Full Version : Looking for long term partner

PuNkDeViL
18-04-2015, 09:24 PM
inspire by the thread Food Orgy, TCSS, Movies and Food buddies...

I am opening a thread looking for a long term partner. Hopefully can know more ladies and who knows we could hit it off :)

About myself

Race : Chinese

WOOHOO
18-04-2015, 09:30 PM

I am opening a thread looking for a long term partner. Hopefully can know more ladies and who knows we could hit it off :)

About myself

Kekeke sarpok thread bumpz :p

PuNkDeViL
18-04-2015, 09:31 PM
Kekeke sarpok thread bumpz :p

whahaha thanks !

guess67
18-04-2015, 09:35 PM
No more travel companion? :p

PuNkDeViL
18-04-2015, 09:48 PM
No more travel companion? :p

got... maybe combine both... travel companion cum long term partner.. haha u never know

Siamese
18-04-2015, 10:04 PM

About myself

Long term partner for piak piak?

PuNkDeViL
18-04-2015, 10:20 PM
Long term partner for piak piak?

haha not really, this type of thing come when emotionally attached. I am not looking for FWB, and I don't think i will find any even i am looking for one :)

i am just looking for someone who can understand me, think alike and perhaps emotionally attached

Siamese
18-04-2015, 10:54 PM
haha not really, this type of thing come when emotionally attached. I am not looking for FWB, and I don't think i will find any even i am looking for one :)

i am just looking for someone who can understand me, think alike and perhaps emotionally attached

That means must pak tor first than emotionally attached than piak piak lah :D

lemonsour
18-04-2015, 10:56 PM
lemonsour here to join in the fun :)
21 year old also looking for long term lime partner .. no piak piak pure love :)

PuNkDeViL
18-04-2015, 11:06 PM
That means must pak tor first than emotionally attached than piak piak lah :D

hahahah yeah isn't that normal ??

Siamese
18-04-2015, 11:11 PM
lemonsour here to join in the fun :)
21 year old also looking for long term lime partner .. no piak piak pure love :)

Ah boy ar... no piak piak I recommend u fab fab ai mai? Long term somemore... :D

SnowLeopards
18-04-2015, 11:40 PM
What is next ?

Unconditional Love ? :eek:

Pierre.

lemonsour
18-04-2015, 11:48 PM
Ah boy ar... no piak piak I recommend u fab fab ai mai? Long term somemore... :D

fab fab can piak piak cannot ... of course i wan settle down liao

Siamese
18-04-2015, 11:58 PM

ok than. settle down with your left and right hand. long term with love.

PuNkDeViL
19-04-2015, 12:08 AM

haha ! i support you !! hope you can find your long term partner. Hope to see a success story here

Blurri
19-04-2015, 12:56 AM
Wah..... Tis thread so interesting..... got hweeling.... piak piak.... fab fab...... emotional attachment got unconditional luv somemore..... so many ....all in one!

PuNkDeViL
19-04-2015, 01:19 AM
Wah..... Tis thread so interesting..... got hweeling.... piak piak.... fab fab...... emotional attachment got unconditional luv somemore..... so many ....all in one!

Thanks!! Hope this thread can help others who wish to find their long term partner, not just for me. :)

lemonsour
19-04-2015, 01:28 AM
Thanks!! Hope this thread can help others who wish to find their long term partner, not just for me. :)

if i found my lime i will give you 12 lemon :)

lemonsour
19-04-2015, 01:31 AM
ok than. settle down with your left and right hand. long term with love.

i wan find my lime liao lemon too lonely .. anyone can intro me lime ? :)

PPGirl
19-04-2015, 01:40 AM
Found mine 2.5 years ago. :D
Ts..all d best

PuNkDeViL
19-04-2015, 10:13 AM
Found mine 2.5 years ago. :D
Ts..all d best

Thx PPGirl. Care to share your amazing success story here ?:D

PPGirl
19-04-2015, 10:16 AM
Thx PPGirl. Care to share your amazing success story here ?:D
Not much to share thou.
I think im lucky n fortunate to found some1 like him. :)

PuNkDeViL
19-04-2015, 10:21 AM
Not much to share thou.
I think im lucky n fortunate to found some1 like him. :)

sound sweet. How did you know each other? and among so many guys how do u know he is the "one" for you ?:o

PPGirl
19-04-2015, 10:31 AM
sound sweet. How did you know each other? and among so many guys how do u know he is the "one" for you ?:o
Thru forum outing n some emails exchanges. He also applied to my thread 2.5 yrs ago so thats how i slowly start to find out more abt him. Find him an interesting person so jio him out for meals/drinks. From there.... slowly start to like him haha

PuNkDeViL
19-04-2015, 02:41 PM
some interesting video for the Sunday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nk3wBuvM-U

zack14
19-04-2015, 02:42 PM

About myself

u want long term partner, post more info about yourself lah

PuNkDeViL
20-04-2015, 09:35 AM
Good morning ladies and gentlemen

discordpiggy
20-04-2015, 11:01 AM
I am opening a thread looking for a long term partner. Hopefully can know more ladies and who knows we could hit it off

About myself

haha not really, this type of thing come when emotionally attached. I am not looking for FWB, and I don't think i will find any even i am looking for one

Good for you! not looking for general types, but does your emotionally attached comes with commitment?!

there are pros n cons when emotionally attached comes into play. often commitment is being questioned here, some may want it some may not as they are the rolling stones/moss who likes the pampering of money splash unto them with the glitz and the glamour, after that they move on.

There are 1 or 2 of them around, if your read the forums carefully that are honestly seeking for some form of strong emotional attachment.

When you are emotionally attached, sometimes, sex is secondary, but if there is sex, it's the pinnacle! LOLS! plenty of fireworks and probably, you will be lost in your own worlds... due to the amount of feelings you are willing to sacrifice ;) :D

traveling etc, it will fall in naturally. of cos, you must show the dependable side of you. Women thrive on those attributes.

What is next ?

Unconditional Love ? :eek:

Pierre.

u appear at the most unlikely places at the most unlikely timing and its most hilarious!

dude, u writing some sort of epic k-drama isit?! :rolleyes:

SnowLeopards
20-04-2015, 11:21 AM
u appear at the most unlikely places at the most unlikely timing and its most hilarious!

dude, u writing some sort of epic k-drama isit?! :rolleyes:

If I scripted a K-Drama series, the episodes would revolve around IT and the lengthy drama would be an epic failure. :eek:

Pierre.

discordpiggy
20-04-2015, 11:47 AM
If I scripted a K-Drama series, the episodes would revolve around IT and the lengthy drama would be an epic failure. :eek:

Pierre.

dude, i vorgot to mention, i vas at little india yesterday... they have this vhite pearly cream, guess vat!

i vought it! i tried it! HOLLA!

instant vhitening!!!

methinks IT must have use that! he is now vhite vhite amongst his peers! :eek:

edit: sometimes epic vailure sells! ;)

PuNkDeViL
20-04-2015, 10:21 PM
Hi all !

I realized i haven't really introduce myself

I am a young 30 years old chinese cute chap (for those who have seen me before will say i am cute, i guess is because i am chubby looking) So being cute is not as good as most people think, as woman tend to think that i am young, not serious and not mature enough. But as I always say don't judge a book by its cover. I hope the ladies and gentleman here can judge me from my characters and not from my look.

My as always fantasies will be knowing a MILF siting down together with me, enjoying a glass of wine and looking at the beach (all the woman must be thinking "ya right" *rolleyes*) but is true, life is not always about sex, and woman are human too so I will respect the whoever which ladies (especially MILF) i met.

So for all MILF, if you are interested in knowing more about me, please feel free to PM me.

Cheers !! :)

WOOHOO
20-04-2015, 10:26 PM
:rolleyes: MILF? !?!?! :confused: :eek:

PuNkDeViL
20-04-2015, 10:28 PM
MILF? !?!?! :confused: :eek:

why !!?? shocked face ???

SnowLeopards
20-04-2015, 10:49 PM

She can associate herself with the word MILF. :D

Pierre.

moscode
20-04-2015, 11:33 PM
TS you found any already?

terminator33
20-04-2015, 11:48 PM

About myself

no one interested to go on trip with you.. you resorting to open another thread to "know" more girls.

you don't come to a sex forum looking for long term partner. You better off going to dating website

DrPussy
21-04-2015, 12:07 AM
Hi all !

I realized i haven't really introduce myself

I am a young 30 years old chinese cute chap (for those who have seen me before will say i am cute, i guess is because i am chubby looking) So being cute is not as good as most people think, as woman tend to think that i am young, not serious and not mature enough. But as I always say don't judge a book by its cover. I hope the ladies and gentleman here can judge me from my characters and not from my look.

My as always fantasies will be knowing a MILF siting down together with me, enjoying a glass of wine and looking at the beach (all the woman must be thinking "ya right" *rolleyes*) but is true, life is not always about sex, and woman are human too so I will respect the whoever which ladies (especially MILF) i met.

So for all MILF, if you are interested in knowing more about me, please feel free to PM me.

Cheers !! :)

ts u forget 1 most important thing :

r u single, or MBA, or BI, or anything eating type ? :D

PuNkDeViL
21-04-2015, 12:09 AM
no one interested to go on trip with you.. you resorting to open another thread to "know" more girls.

you don't come to a sex forum looking for long term partner. You better off going to dating website

Hi terminator, thanks for your feedback, and i have taking in your feedback.

First of all yes it is a sex forum, but its is also a public forum, its doesn't restrict me to open a thread to get to know more girls, in fact if i just want to just look for sex, i won't be posting a thread, i will just go to FL rooms to pick one and make appointment.

I think the woman here i believe aren't be just looking for a sex partner.If you managed to find one, I congrats you. So i think we still need to respect the woman here and just make friends with then and talk to her without any hidden agenda.

That my 2 cents point of view. cheers ! Peace and Harmony YO !

PuNkDeViL
21-04-2015, 12:11 AM
ts u forget 1 most important thing :

r u single, or MBA, or BI, or anything eating type ? :D

i am Single.. ! truly single guy

WOOHOO
21-04-2015, 05:54 AM

you looking for women to fark lah!!! LOL:p

terminator33
21-04-2015, 07:29 AM
Hi terminator, thanks for your feedback, and i have taking in your feedback.

First of all yes it is a sex forum, but its is also a public forum, its doesn't restrict me to open a thread to get to know more girls, in fact if i just want to just look for sex, i won't be posting a thread, i will just go to FL rooms to pick one and make appointment.

I think the woman here i believe aren't be just looking for a sex partner.If you managed to find one, I congrats you. So i think we still need to respect the woman here and just make friends with then and talk to her without any hidden agenda.

That my 2 cents point of view. cheers ! Peace and Harmony YO !

There is a cheap thrill called laying the woman.

Some may believe more fun to date a woman and then sleep with her is more thrilling than finding fl.

1 more thing, at least guys looking for fl are direct about it and not go around pretending to be friends gals with the real intention of sleeping with them.

You are right, the women here are nice. I have met some. But they are all smart and can easily see through your ploy.

last thing, the fact you posted here looking for long term partner does not preclude you ftom looking for fl.

tell u 1 thing, there are many ways of knowing a gal. But learn to respect them first. They will naturally to want to know you. Don't pretend to be Saint here.

PuNkDeViL
21-04-2015, 08:32 AM
Good morning Ladies and gentlemen. Have a nice day ahead :)

PuNkDeViL
25-04-2015, 03:33 PM
Happy weekend everyone... sorry for the absent for the last 4 days. I was falling really sick, having a bad cough and flu.

So keep all the PMs coming ! :) and have fun over the weekend

Cheers !! :D:D

justl00king
25-04-2015, 06:32 PM
Happy weekend everyone... sorry for the absent for the last 4 days. I was falling really sick, having a bad cough and flu.

So keep all the PMs coming ! :) and have fun over the weekend

Cheers !! :D:DTake care bro, get well soon!
U have a fun weekend too, n lots of PMs! ;)

PuNkDeViL
26-04-2015, 09:12 PM
Take care bro, get well soon!
U have a fun weekend too, n lots of PMs! ;)

haha ! yea good luck to myself too

justl00king
26-04-2015, 09:19 PM
haha ! yea good luck to myself too
Bro, got few threads here...chiobu looking for holiday sponsor ;) good luck! :D

PuNkDeViL
02-05-2015, 07:53 PM
Bro, got few threads here...chiobu looking for holiday sponsor ;) good luck! :D

didn't manage to get due to different date schedule that we had.. sad sad

hope to get know more peeps here !

happy evening weekend people !!