PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!! (ex-Lurker here has a question)

BonAppetit
17-04-2015, 02:25 AM
Hello my fellow samsters and samstresses (is that the correct terminology for sisters?)

I have been a lurker here for close to 3 years now (dunno why I took so long to click the register button :p )

I would just like to say the community here is hilarious! I'd really like to contribute.

Just a quick question: are there any special rules, behaviours, or conducts that are expected of samsters (like for example with regards to PM that Lurkers cannot tell from the outside)? Besides not being a dick and begging for points and other stuff etc

I do not wish to accidentally offend any long-standing members of this forum. :p

Thank you and have a great day!

Big Sexy
17-04-2015, 06:49 AM
welcome on board

you cannot please everyone here, so dont worry about offending anyone... simply post whatever you think is constructive.

Remember to take time to read the stickies and the forum preamble and note that we do not condone spamming. ;)

Just a quick question: are there any special rules, behaviours, or conducts that are expected of samsters (like for example with regards to PM that Lurkers cannot tell from the outside)? Besides not being a dick and begging for points and other stuff etc

I do not wish to accidentally offend any long-standing members of this forum. :p

Thank you and have a great day!

JulianLuther
17-04-2015, 10:30 AM
Hi TS if you happen to receive info on places where to cheong. Do please keep it private and confidential especially to outsiders and insiders. Respect the TS who share the info with you. Always remember to use protection. Have a good time in SBF. :)

BonAppetit
17-04-2015, 06:02 PM
welcome on board

you cannot please everyone here, so dont worry about offending anyone... simply post whatever you think is constructive.

Remember to take time to read the stickies and the forum preamble and note that we do not condone spamming. ;)

Thank you for the advice!! Will definitely take note :o

Will try to contribute constructively and (hopefully) not step on too many people's toes :D

BonAppetit
17-04-2015, 06:05 PM
Hi TS if you happen to receive info on places where to cheong. Do please keep it private and confidential especially to outsiders and insiders. Respect the TS who share the info with you. Always remember to use protection. Have a good time in SBF. :)

Hey bro, thanks for the heads-up, will do! :)

Big Sexy
17-04-2015, 06:48 PM
looking forward to your constructive contribution.

Thank you for the advice!! Will definitely take note :o

Will try to contribute constructively and (hopefully) not step on too many people's toes :D

pyder
28-04-2015, 12:57 PM
Yes
don't ask for contacts all the time

jayzzz1965
01-05-2015, 02:35 AM
Hahaha, i've been lurking for a while and just created an account also

conquer
01-05-2015, 07:11 AM
Hi TS, What kinda material you are gonna share with fellow samsters? FR? Contact? AV? or just a greet?

Happy labor day! :cool:

jayzzz1965
02-05-2015, 01:52 AM
HAHAHA sharing is caring... share more care more...