PDA

View Full Version : MP with Special - Zhua Gen at JB

Eric76
16-04-2015, 07:32 PM
Not long ago.. Alone venture into JB searching for MP recommended by one of the bro here but when I reach, the specific ML was busy serving another bro so I said it's ok I will come back later.. After walking out, I saw another MP - thinking to myself the MP name not bad so i decided to go in take a look.. Immediately the counter lady greeted me and asked what types of package I'm looking for.. They have B2B package - Rm128 (45 mins) or Massage package - Rm68 (60 mins) As due to my body aching, I opted for massage, the oil massage was good and relaxing. When asked to turn over, she asked whether I want to do 'Zhua Gen' Hmmm.. Never try here before so why not.. She climbed onto the massage bed, put my legs onto her thigh to proceed.. I can only say her skill is good and shiok. After awhile asked me again wanted to shoot and I said of course! She let me auto-roam her north and south pole plus french kiss till I come..

Nationality - PRC
Looks - 8/10 (A bit fleshy type)
Height - 160 cm
Age - Late 20s
Breasts - About C cup.
Massage - Rm68 (60 mins) Rm88 (90 mins) Rm108 (120 mins)
Zhua Gen/HJ - Rm50 + Tips

Bros who want the location do let me know, I will try to reply as many as I can.
Any kind bros who can upz my point will be much appreciated. Thanks ya!

pussylickman
16-04-2015, 08:18 PM
Not long ago.. Alone venture into JB searching for MP recommended by one of the bro here but when I reach, the specific ML was busy serving another bro so I said it's ok I will come back later.. After walking out, I saw another MP - thinking to myself the MP name not bad so i decided to go in take a look.. Immediately the counter lady greeted me and asked what types of package I'm looking for.. They have B2B package - Rm128 (45 mins) or Massage package - Rm68 (60 mins) As due to my body aching, I opted for massage, the oil massage was good and relaxing. When asked to turn over, she asked whether I want to do 'Zhua Gen' Hmmm.. Never try here before so why not.. She climbed onto the massage bed, put my legs onto her thigh to proceed.. I can only say her skill is good and shiok. After awhile asked me again wanted to shoot and I said of course! She let me auto-roam her north and south pole plus french kiss till I come..

Nationality - PRC
Height - 160 cm
Age - Early 30s
Breasts - About C cup.
Massage - Rm68 (60 mins) Rm88 (90 mins)

Bros who want the location do let me know, I will try to reply as many as I can.
Bro, can share location?

Aladeen
16-04-2015, 08:51 PM
pm me bro, kumsia

Goatslooter
16-04-2015, 09:30 PM
Sharing is Caring ! :)

swayboi
16-04-2015, 09:57 PM
Hi bros,

I would like to ask is there any MP provide good massage and Special - BBBJ?

Going there tomorrow and hope anyone can provide me with contact. :)

Thanks

gooikc
16-04-2015, 10:29 PM
can pm location n name bro,thanks

thinkofdave
16-04-2015, 11:21 PM
Can I request for location?

herox
16-04-2015, 11:28 PM

Nationality - PRC
Height - 160 cm
Age - Early 30s
Breasts - About C cup.

Bro, mind to share and PM location?
Thanks!!

JMTan
17-04-2015, 12:18 AM
Bro,

Can share the location? Thanks

milks76
17-04-2015, 12:32 AM
Bro, can share the location.? Thanks

DarknightJB
17-04-2015, 12:56 AM
Same here .. Name /location pls

Thnx

ahlong12
17-04-2015, 01:28 AM
Bro can share location? Thanks!

kamadharma
17-04-2015, 01:38 AM

Nationality - PRC
Height - 160 cm
Age - Early 30s
Breasts - About C cup.

Pm location boss

rompingread
17-04-2015, 01:47 AM
Bro Eric6, can PM the me MP name & location..much appreciate & thxs in advance..

PunkHazard
17-04-2015, 07:06 AM
Bro, pls share location and name of mp. Thx in advance!

powerfuk-bro
17-04-2015, 08:30 AM
Bro can pm me name and location pls... Tks bro

red_squirrel
17-04-2015, 06:36 PM
may i have the contact pls??

shermanty
17-04-2015, 07:16 PM
Pls share location and place name. Tq

Eric76
18-04-2015, 08:09 PM
Hey bros.. Contacts have been given out, hope to see some FRs soon..Happy massaging!:D

Cheers!
Eric

radix
19-04-2015, 12:57 AM
Just found out a new mp behind giant umall, tmn pulai. I was massaged by a nasi lemak girl.
The damage was rm125 as stated on the counter desk (rm48 body massage - 50 minutes, rm70 special massage - 30 minutes, rm7 aroma oil, overall 90 minutes).

I think the owner is ex staff of one mp at sentosa. Start with foot wash then enter into the massage room. Body massage was performed well by a nasi lemak no 88. After body massage i was told to wash my front and back in the bathroom.

Then continued with the special massage while lying face down. Hj from behind than for a while than continued with lying face up. What makes me want to come again is she made me cum TWICE walaweyh. Very pleasing hj. Im not trying to roam the masseur as i only came there for a good body and hj.

Will come back.

radix
19-04-2015, 01:05 AM
Bros, kindly share if u have experience with double ejaculation/ cum twice in any mp.

bretmot
19-04-2015, 01:41 AM
pm location and name bro

radix
19-04-2015, 07:56 AM
The location is behind Giant Umal, Jln Pulai 23, Tmn Pulai Utama, mp name zz venus.

Geoniz
23-04-2015, 03:33 PM
Zz Venus got 3 NL which packages start from 125rm. Similar with GP with strictly no touch.

zhiwei933
23-04-2015, 06:40 PM

Nationality - PRC
Height - 160 cm
Age - Early 30s
Breasts - About C cup.

Bro can pm me the location ? I alway went JB alone. Maybe we can trade and share more information.

rompingread
23-04-2015, 11:42 PM

Nationality - PRC
Height - 160 cm
Age - Early 30s
Breasts - About C cup.

Bro Eric76...much appreciate can PM me MP name & location. Thxs in advance bro

ken22
24-04-2015, 11:12 PM
can pm location n name bro,thanks

stoneaustin
26-04-2015, 05:00 PM
Pls share location and place name. Tq

fighting1312
27-04-2015, 02:25 AM
Bro share location bro, thanks

Eric76
27-04-2015, 03:43 AM
Hey bros, more contacts have been given out;) Hope to see some FRs soon.. Happy massaging!:D

Cheers!
Eric

Jeremy668
27-04-2015, 04:35 AM
Pls share the location please. I go JB often :D thanks

hell boy
29-04-2015, 07:21 AM
Hi bro, can share location

nc52
29-04-2015, 10:23 AM
Anyone here can share location please

jayjay8080
29-04-2015, 02:41 PM
Bro, pls share contact. Thanks.

samickey
29-04-2015, 06:41 PM
Bro, can I have the location?

jjtbh2005
29-04-2015, 07:50 PM

Nationality - PRC
Height - 160 cm
Age - Early 30s
Breasts - About C cup.

Bro, mind sharing where is the location. Thanks

Enzo1981
29-04-2015, 08:01 PM
Hi pls share

chrislee21
29-04-2015, 08:15 PM
bro

can share location

Forum_dude
01-05-2015, 12:23 AM
Hi bro,

Care to share location please, thank you!

SEX-NEWBIE
04-05-2015, 03:07 PM
1st of all, a big Thank you to TS bro Eric for the PRC gal he recomended. 1 word: Shiok to the Max and Value for Money deal.

As per TS mentioned before, they have B2B package too but only last for 45 mins not enough for massage sucker like me, so I took the 2 hrs massage package for RM108 :p

Here come the PRC gal Xxxx Mxxx not bad looking about late 20s meaty type that i like with C cupper, smooth and fair skin. Start from massage the back while i was facing down. Good strength keep asking whether i am ok with the thrength or not, plus point for me. some chit chat along the process, knowing that she is from Shenyang and have some massage knowledge too.

She told me that my body is heaty and offer me Pa Guan on my shouder for free, another plus point again, I took the offer too. Pa Guan last for 10 mins while she massage my legs spread widely and accasionally touch my balls, the feeling so good as the back massage last for more than 1 hour.

Then flip over for the stomach massage, she is skillful on this part, she cover my didi with a small towel and purposely touching my half harded rod, cheekily ask me want to massage there or not? Wa Lan how to reject such offer? 当然要咯 :D

To my surprise, it's not HJ but a good skill Jua Gen with balls pulling and vein pulling as well. can feel some pain but more Shiokness.... This Jua Gen last for 30 mins and she ask me 要出吗? I just nod my head like a small boy and she smile... Suddenly i got the urge to shot but i stop her and say i want to enjoy more and ask her to remove her spaghetti top that she oblige. Guess what?! She is braless my god!! Two big melons bounce out, it's a pair of natural boobs my goodness. She change to standing position in order to suit my actions. I grab them, can feel it's quite heavy, and turn the nipples while my left hand went south to her ass the grab it too... Then come the finale, this time i can't tahan anymore...Phew!! I shot a big load of soldiers...so Shiok and strong the feeling :D

She clean up for me and give me a good head massage the the remaining time... Tips her RM60 for the fantastic service, tell her i will come again.

Nationality - PRC
Looks - 7/10 (A bit meaty type)
Height - 160 cm
Age - late 20s for me, never ask
Breasts - C cupper
Massage - Rm108 (120 mins)
Zhua Gen/HJ - 8/10 Tips Rm60
Total Damage - RM170 (RM2 for the counter man)

samsungXP7
04-05-2015, 03:11 PM

Nationality - PRC
Height - 160 cm
Age - Early 30s
Breasts - About C cup.

Bro can share the location and mp name?

andywoo
04-05-2015, 10:59 PM
Hey bros, more contacts have been given out;) Hope to see some FRs soon.. Happy massaging!:D

Cheers!
Eric

Care to share location n shop name?

ongong0210
04-05-2015, 11:42 PM
Can share location please

Rakafet
05-05-2015, 12:12 AM

Nationality - PRC
Height - 160 cm
Age - Early 30s
Breasts - About C cup.

Hi
can share location ?

rompingread
05-05-2015, 12:38 AM
Bro Eric76...much appreciate can PM me MP name & location. Thxs in advance bro.

adiumboi
05-05-2015, 07:37 AM
Want to try jg, pls shar, thx

samsungXP7
05-05-2015, 08:49 AM
can share location?

boboyjb
05-05-2015, 01:33 PM

Nationality - PRC
Height - 160 cm
Age - Early 30s
Breasts - About C cup.

bro Eric,
dont mind to share the mp name n location with me?
thx much bro.

hell boy
09-05-2015, 10:16 PM
Hi bro, can pm location? Thanks ya

naruto099
10-05-2015, 10:41 AM
Hi! Bro, mind sharing location? Interested in zhua gen, thks a lot!

sleepy80
10-05-2015, 09:18 PM
Hi.. Can any kind bro here pls share the contact with me in my PM. Will up you my points in return. Thanks

Eric76
11-05-2015, 02:02 AM
Thanks bro Sex-Newbie for a sextifying FR! More contacts given out.. Hope to see more FRs soon!:) Happy massaging..

Cheers!
Eric

NippleLover
11-05-2015, 08:19 AM
Bro, mind to share location please. Thank you.

lonelybay
11-05-2015, 08:40 AM
Hi bro care to share location of mp and name

retepoet
11-05-2015, 04:52 PM
just upped u bro :D

Thanks bro Sex-Newbie for a sextifying FR! More contacts given out.. Hope to see more FRs soon!:) Happy massaging..

Cheers!
Eric

aieabc
12-05-2015, 01:37 AM
Hi bro care to share location of mp and name

ykk166883
13-05-2015, 09:06 AM
Bro, please share the location, thank you.

samsungXP7
13-05-2015, 10:32 AM
Can share bro,tq

dabeeuuteeef
13-05-2015, 08:15 PM
can share location bro? and what is its opening hours?

Eric76
18-05-2015, 03:25 PM
Hey bros, more contacts have been given out.. More others service provided too but do check with the ML herself.. Just went back last Saturday, is worth every single cents and dollars!;)

Hope to see bros write their comments after trying..

Cheers!
Eric

mannyrisk
18-05-2015, 06:20 PM
hi bro. can share location? thanks

wopps
18-05-2015, 07:00 PM
wah sounds good. can share location ?

juker88
18-05-2015, 10:03 PM
Bro, can share location?

Nationality - PRC
Height - 160 cm
Age - Late 20s
Breasts - About C cup.

samsungXP7
18-05-2015, 10:25 PM
Still wait your reply bro

Lowteajohn
18-05-2015, 10:34 PM
Bro, can pm me location? Thanks

samsungXP7
19-05-2015, 08:38 AM
1st of all, a big Thank you to TS bro Eric for the PRC gal he recomended. 1 word: Shiok to the Max and Value for Money deal.

As per TS mentioned before, they have B2B package too but only last for 45 mins not enough for massage sucker like me, so I took the 2 hrs massage package for RM108 :p

Here come the PRC gal Xxxx Mxxx not bad looking about late 20s meaty type that i like with C cupper, smooth and fair skin. Start from massage the back while i was facing down. Good strength keep asking whether i am ok with the thrength or not, plus point for me. some chit chat along the process, knowing that she is from Shenyang and have some massage knowledge too.

She told me that my body is heaty and offer me Pa Guan on my shouder for free, another plus point again, I took the offer too. Pa Guan last for 10 mins while she massage my legs spread widely and accasionally touch my balls, the feeling so good as the back massage last for more than 1 hour.

Then flip over for the stomach massage, she is skillful on this part, she cover my didi with a small towel and purposely touching my half harded rod, cheekily ask me want to massage there or not? Wa Lan how to reject such offer? 当然要咯 :D

To my surprise, it's not HJ but a good skill Jua Gen with balls pulling and vein pulling as well. can feel some pain but more Shiokness.... This Jua Gen last for 30 mins and she ask me 要出吗? I just nod my head like a small boy and she smile... Suddenly i got the urge to shot but i stop her and say i want to enjoy more and ask her to remove her spaghetti top that she oblige. Guess what?! She is braless my god!! Two big melons bounce out, it's a pair of natural boobs my goodness. She change to standing position in order to suit my actions. I grab them, can feel it's quite heavy, and turn the nipples while my left hand went south to her ass the grab it too... Then come the finale, this time i can't tahan anymore...Phew!! I shot a big load of soldiers...so Shiok and strong the feeling :D

She clean up for me and give me a good head massage the the remaining time... Tips her RM60 for the fantastic service, tell her i will come again.

Nationality - PRC
Height - 160 cm
Breasts - C cupper
Nice fr.can share bro?

samsungXP7
19-05-2015, 12:24 PM
look like the okt wan to promote theirs mp...lol

Eric76
20-05-2015, 11:03 PM
To all bros.. Latest news from the ML - currently the shop is closed, still waiting for further notice whether they will be taken over by another management.

Cheers!
Eric

samsungXP7
20-05-2015, 11:54 PM
nice FR from okt.yesterday i ord pass by and saw the shop closed.after found out is OKT try to promote the mp i direct go others mp

samsungXP7
20-05-2015, 11:55 PM
To all bros.. Latest news from the ML - currently the shop is closed, still waiting for further notice whether they will be taken over by another management.

Cheers!
Eric
it is latest news from u the okt and not the ml

sleepy80
04-06-2015, 09:54 AM
Any more update on this mp?

CIMlover88
04-06-2015, 02:36 PM
Bro, can share ctc?? Thx!

blackspec
04-06-2015, 04:32 PM
Hi bro Eric, location plz? Thanks

samsungXP7
04-06-2015, 05:54 PM
eric try to promote his mp

eric883
13-06-2015, 05:52 PM

Nationality - PRC
Height - 160 cm
Age - Late 20s
Breasts - About C cup.

Hi bro, please share the location. Thanks

Zap3522
14-06-2015, 02:00 AM
Any kind bro mind to share the contact?
Going over later...

rawbbbj
14-06-2015, 02:26 AM
can share the location bro :D

rawbbbj
14-06-2015, 02:36 AM
can share the location bro :D

ym888
14-06-2015, 06:48 PM
share ctc pls

samsungXP7
15-06-2015, 08:18 AM
Okt try promote own mp

KL18
15-06-2015, 09:16 AM
Hi bro, kindly pm the location and contact. Appreciate

nitro-x
15-06-2015, 09:52 PM
Hi bro , pls share this place

ska8er23
16-06-2015, 05:28 PM
bro eric6 can pm me please. thanks

luvbj
16-06-2015, 09:21 PM
Bro, please share the location. Thanks :p

TaiZhi
23-06-2015, 01:20 AM
bro pls share contact. thanks in advance

fireworks6
24-06-2015, 03:41 PM
Kindly share CTC. Need on can do good jg.
Tks

hell boy
24-06-2015, 03:50 PM
Hi bro, kindly share the location

ahlong12
24-06-2015, 10:03 PM
Hi Bro can share the location. Thanks

northdude
06-07-2015, 11:56 AM
Hi bro, please share location, going JB tmr and need a good massage. thanks and ups :)

Sexy_Maint
06-07-2015, 10:21 PM
Nice bro,care to share the location.Thanks.

Harace
26-08-2015, 11:17 AM
Hi bro care to share me the details. Thanks

beautyhunter888
26-08-2015, 04:29 PM
interested. can share contact /place

eric883
30-08-2015, 05:30 PM
Ho bro,
pls share the lication and contact. Thanks

Gem08
30-08-2015, 06:17 PM
hmmm... so many ppl ask ctc... but only 1 fr? nobody rtf? :confused:

sbfsing
31-08-2015, 11:14 AM
Hi bro, please share location, going JB tmr and need a good massage. thanks

charles19
31-08-2015, 06:32 PM

Nationality - PRC
Height - 160 cm
Age - Late 20s
Breasts - About C cup.

mind to share location or name of MP?

Eff84
31-08-2015, 10:39 PM
please share location:cool:

RedStar
02-09-2015, 01:22 PM
Bro can share the location ? Cheers

DarknightJB
02-09-2015, 06:44 PM
Bro .. Last I heard. This mp closed / or the ML no longer there.

Any update?

Don't mind giving prc a shot .. If she's good.

Thnx

ubikayu
26-09-2015, 09:04 PM
Bros, kindly share if u have experience with double ejaculation/ cum twice in any mp.

Easy,
You ask the girl to do first around before starting massage.
And end of massage surely can "stand" again. I did it. Haha

MattJB
27-09-2015, 01:30 AM
Only 2 FRs?
Newbies always ask for info, but seldom or never contribute..:(

Weng3984
08-10-2015, 11:21 PM
Can share ?

jinhan
03-11-2015, 01:36 PM

Nationality - PRC
Height - 160 cm
Breasts - C cupper

Good day, bro. Mind to share MP location and ML No. / name? Thank you so much, bro.

Antispyware
03-11-2015, 06:00 PM
Share please!;)

dehui123
04-11-2015, 11:10 AM
Bro share location please

dehui123
04-11-2015, 11:57 AM

Nationality - PRC
Height - 160 cm
Age - Late 20s
Breasts - About C cup.

Hi bro mind sharing location
THANKS a bunch

samsungXP7
05-11-2015, 12:52 AM
fake FR from it okt itself

Hotfrog
09-11-2015, 09:14 PM
Bro, can PM me the address? Thanks!

WileCoyote
01-12-2015, 04:46 PM
hi bro.. can share the location..
fancy PRC :)
Thanks!

SEX-NEWBIE
02-12-2015, 11:50 AM

Cheers!
Eric

To all bros keep asking for contact, please refer to this as mentioned by TS Eric more than 6 months ago. Thank you :cool:

xxiang88
02-12-2015, 08:08 PM
bro , where is to location ???

Gem08
03-12-2015, 07:30 PM
someone already mentioned this is a faked fr :(:( ... maybe

AHxxJIE
14-12-2015, 10:18 AM
Bro, can i have the address. Tks

Samgexie
14-12-2015, 10:58 AM
Kun Thai at taman Sentosa have and chose.no. 9

Mohd1994
31-05-2016, 06:43 AM

Cheers!
Eric
hi can give information location?

Mohd1994
31-05-2016, 02:46 PM
can pm location?