PDA

View Full Version : Thank you PAP activist Mr Robert Ng

Sammyboy RSS Feed
16-04-2015, 07:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://oi58.tinypic.com/212hg68.jpg

Mr Robert Ng is a very committed Activist in PAP Woodlands Branch who always take care of the cleanliness of the branch n throws all rubbish during the MPS. Not only that he will always wait for Ms Ellen Lee no matter how late she stayed there n he will only leave the office after Ms Ellen Lee has left. He also used to buy coffee n tea for the activists with his own pocket money and we have told him many times that he can leave early n don't buy any hot drinks for us when we work late but he chose to do it stubbornly. He is a school cleaner who earns about $900 monthly n he is also a sole bread winner in his family with 2 school going children. You will be surprised that he never applies or request any financial assistance yet he can take care of his family needs. This is because he saves all his salary for his family n never even buy a new clothing for himself as we never see him wear a new clothing before . He admired n respect Ms Ellen Lee so much that he always buy a greeting card during the Christmas n Chinese New Year every year n ask me to write for him since he has no education background. You can see that he has many decayed teeth n I have asked him many times to see a dentist since he has a CHAS card but he chooses not to spend even a little sum for himself. Whatever he do n spend those little bit of things is really a lot to him as he just saved n spends what he think is right.
Last night, we noticed that he slimmed down a lot n looked very sick. I quickly called one of our Activist who is a doctor, Dr Djoni Huang to arrange a full medical check up for him quickly n Ms Ellen Lee has informed me that we need to force him to go for a full medical check up which we will borne all his medical fees for him. Just hopes that nothing will happened to him. Indeed he is one of them that I respected the most n that hinted me to write about him here,
Very rare you can find someone just like him that sacrifices for his family n the Party as he just want to do his part of his duty for PAP

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?204881-Thank-you-PAP-activist-Mr-Robert-Ng&goto=newpost).