PDA

View Full Version : Wife exposing herself to Chinese sinsehs

alanb
16-04-2015, 10:52 AM
My wife frequents Chinese sinsehs quite often for medicinal/traditional/health massages. Its for all kinds of stuffs, like back pain, shoulder ache, headache, general well being, blood circulation, energy, relaxation, etc.

If you have been for Chinese sinsehs type of massages, you know there are many very strange techniques, using pressure points, suction cups, even sticks. I have been for those myself before.

The thing is these sinsehs are men aged from 40s to 60s. And on many occassions, they would undress her to wearing only her panties. Of course this doesn't happen all the time, but it has happened enough times, especially with her regular sinsehs. And she has many. I know one of her sinsehs also regularly massages her breasts. With another sinseh she would just wear a nipple cover (which is just a plaster over her nipples), and even that too he had removed before saying he needs to work on her breasts. And just a few days ago she complained about a pain on her breast - and there she goes again to visit a sinseh and exposes herself again.

Now does your girlfriend or wife exposes herself to masseurs/sinsehs this way?
I wonder if this is normal or healthy?

sammyboyfor
16-04-2015, 11:00 AM
TCM is a load of bull and your wife is wasting her money (or yours).

You should have married a more intelligent woman.

Intltuk
16-04-2015, 11:52 AM
......Now does your girlfriend or wife exposes herself to masseurs/sinsehs this way?

Well, ur wife seems to believe in TCM in a big way. Think the question here is.....is ur wife being examined/massage in places where she didn't complain/request?? Eg, ur latest is she complain of breast pain; it's natural that the doc or physician will examine the place of discomfort right??

Those who believe in TCM places Sinsehs as the same level as western doctors.

Ea have their own beliefs and as long as there is no breach of etiquette by the sinseh, eg, complain headache but the physician examine the breast.

Ur wife seems comfortable but u're not, thus, have a discussion with ur wife.

sammyboyfor
16-04-2015, 12:04 PM
Those who believe in TCM places Sinsehs as the same level as western doctors.

Those who believe that are idiots.

Intltuk
16-04-2015, 12:26 PM

Lolz......and those who believe strongly in TCM thinks those who visit western docs are idiots too :D

Personally, though I've yet to visit any sinsehs and seldom see a western docs, I do believe that ea have their own strengths.

sammyboyfor
16-04-2015, 12:54 PM
Lolz......and those who believe strongly in TCM thinks those who visit western docs are idiots too :D

Personally, though I've yet to visit any sinsehs and seldom see a western docs, I do believe that ea have their own strengths.

Western medicine saves lives. TCM provides nothing more than a placebo effect.

Intltuk
16-04-2015, 01:08 PM

Boss u so free today or this thread intrigue u ;). TS, agonizing over his wife's breast being examined again!....and u go on about western doc best :D. If wife visit western doc....also will hve breast examine :rolleyes:

sammyboyfor
16-04-2015, 01:19 PM
Boss u so free today or this thread intrigue u ;). TS, agonizing over his wife's breast being examined again!....and u go on about western doc best :D. If wife visit western doc....also will hve breast examine :rolleyes:

With Western medicine, the outcome of a breast exam will be a proper diagnosis.

With TCM, the outcome will be a load of bull.

Intltuk
16-04-2015, 02:16 PM
With Western medicine, the outcome of a breast exam will be a proper diagnosis.

With TCM, the outcome will be a load of bull.
I agree on the breast issue :D. Think the wifey is taking it too far..bordering on being a hypochondriac.

Anyway, still think TCM has it's merits :D.

a2014
16-04-2015, 02:27 PM
TS, the sum don't add up. In the past just massage no pain, now breast pain. The only worry is she got into the habit of people touching her breast in a certain way.

Maybe should bring her to consult a doctor and do a checkup to see if something really wrong with her body.

Take Care.

korean
16-04-2015, 03:22 PM

i do read from article that western medicine gives placebo effect as well.

well, i think both tcm n western medicine each have its own merit

discordpiggy
16-04-2015, 04:17 PM
And on many occassions, they would undress her to wearing only her panties. Of course this doesn't happen all the time, but it has happened enough times, especially with her regular sinsehs. And she has many. I know one of her sinsehs also regularly massages her breasts. With another sinseh she would just wear a nipple cover (which is just a plaster over her nipples), and even that too he had removed before saying he needs to work on her breasts. And just a few days ago she complained about a pain on her breast - and there she goes again to visit a sinseh and exposes herself again.

1. either she is so song till it hurts not to be massage

2. or she having affair with sinseh

3. any sort of incense is burning during massage/rape session?

4. during massage/rape session did sinseh use massage oils to massage?

5. u better go hospital for x rays if complain breasts very painful

Sorry no offence TS. breasts pain suddenly can be just normal situation sometimes due to hormonal change but not when the breasts has been consistently being massage and it is painful.

I am sorry i think your wife seems to be obsessed with the massagers. :eek:

I agree on the breast issue :D. Think the wifey is taking it too far..bordering on being a hypochondriac.

Anyway, still think TCM has it's merits :D.

TCM has its merits to be of assistance to Western. just something is not right with the "enjoying massage" breasts issue till it hurts ;)

porscheclub
16-04-2015, 04:26 PM
Sounds like your wife is enjoying his massage.

#1 You should check if he has screwed her or going to. Some of these so called sinsehs are like the Bomohs who prey on gullible females.

#2 There are plenty of female therapists in this field & I personally visit a couple. Ma Guang alone has a few properly certified, bring her there & speak to them then see if they service her breasts as well.

Personally, I have no problem if my wife wants an occasional massage by a male in Turkish Bath.

alanb
16-04-2015, 04:26 PM
Both western and chinese have their merits. If you have migraine, a western doctor will only prescribe painkillers. But TCM will massage pressure points and it actually relieves the pain without drugs.

But this is not about western vs TCM debate. Or whether the sinsehs are taking advantage or breach of etiquette.

This really is a question in general whether your wife or gf visits sinsehs and exposes herself this way? From the response I gather so far, it appears to be a no.

PPGirl
16-04-2015, 04:38 PM
Erm ts.. is he a license sinseh?
From what i know, sinseh / western doctor wont anyhow touch/massage d patients unless patients allowed them to do so.
I go tcm (ma guang) too for my back or shoulder pains.
My sinseh is a guy too but he is a professional sinseh.

If were to go for tui na, i would rather go for a female sinseh. Feel awkward if a stranger man sees/feel my body.
As what d others suggested, pls ask ur wife to go hospital for a full body checkup or scan. No joke if she keep complaining abt breast pain

Intltuk
17-04-2015, 02:43 AM
TCM has its merits to be of assistance to Western. just something is not right with the "enjoying massage" breasts issue till it hurts ;)

Tat's why I mentioned possible bordering on hypochondriac ;).....as there is a minority of pple see the doc/sinseh for every little ach/pain......or she may be enjoying it?.......like guys going for juagen? :D

sammyboyfor
17-04-2015, 03:50 AM
Both western and chinese have their merits. If you have migraine, a western doctor will only prescribe painkillers. But TCM will massage pressure points and it actually relieves the pain without drugs.

If the cause of the headaches is a brain tumor, Western Medicine offers treatment and a chance of survival especially if the tumor is non malignant.

What can TCM do when the cause of migraines continues to grow and will kill you if left untreated? Will TCM massage of the pressure points cause the tumor to disappear?

This is what Western Medicine can do with modern technology. There is nothing in TCM that can even come close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhORvX-4Bx4

fictionman
17-04-2015, 10:24 AM
Men go massage parlour...Women go sinseh...All in de name of "health purpose"

cuntnina
17-04-2015, 12:46 PM
dunno what to say about your wife

Summerhillt
17-04-2015, 03:45 PM
That's why since olden days. People already say if you jiak 西药 than always continue. Do not anyhow champoh 中药 inside. I guess it's up to individual belief ba. Example you sprain ankle. Western doctor ask you to rest that's all. Chinese will soh your leg put medicine plaster all these shit. Maybe it depends on which medical condition ba. But I guess in Singapore society. Western medicinal values are highly regarded. You see our late MM Lee only visit SGH. Nothing but SGH only.

sammyboyfor
17-04-2015, 05:21 PM
Example you sprain ankle. Western doctor ask you to rest that's all. Chinese will soh your leg put medicine plaster all these shit.

If you present a sprained ankle to a Western doctor, the first thing they'll do is to determine the extent of the injury.

If they suspect that a ligament is torn or a fracture has occurred, they'll perform a scan to confirm the diagnosis.

If the injury is assessed to be serious enough to warrant surgical repair, an operation will be performed and physiotherapy will be administered to gain full mobility.

With sufficient healing, the ankle will be as good as new.

If you go to TCM with a sprained ankle, they'll plaster some vile smelling liquid around the area and send you home.

If it still hurts a month later they'll switch to something that smells even worse.

By the time proper medical care is sought, it is often too late and lasting damage will cause chronic pain for the rest of your life.

I'm not making this up I'm recounting what happened to a friend of mine many years ago after being injured in a football match.

He insisted that sprains were best treated with acupuncture and a herbal mix. He now regrets not seeking proper medical help when the injury occurred.

Lack of early medical intervention resulted in premature osteoarthritis. His injured joint looks like what you'd expect to find in someone who's 80. He's only 45.

a2014
17-04-2015, 05:37 PM
Acupuncture and TCM can only give you temporary relieve, it doesn't heal you. The only thing that people keep going back to them is that they like the feeling of being relieve, be it due to a pain issue or a sensual feeling.

If it is relating to pain then it seems reasonable, however if it is a sensual issue it can become very tricky as the one performing it is of opposite sex and its on a specific part of a human body which most people don't touch as far as opposite sex rule is concern.

Before you act, do figure out which is the case. Do not jump the gun because of some negative comment.

If really a medical case, do consult proper medical consultant.

Take Care

Botakhead
18-04-2015, 12:10 PM
1. either she is so song till it hurts not to be massage

2. or she having affair with sinseh

3. any sort of incense is burning during massage/rape session?

4. during massage/rape session did sinseh use massage oils to massage?

5. u better go hospital for x rays if complain breasts very painful

Sorry no offence TS. breasts pain suddenly can be just normal situation sometimes due to hormonal change but not when the breasts has been consistently being massage and it is painful.

I am sorry i think your wife seems to be obsessed with the massagers. :eek:

Do you get yourself serviced by TCM Sinsehs too?

Botakhead
18-04-2015, 12:23 PM
To be honest, I would love to help your wife with her breasts massages too, I'm not a TCM Sinseh, just a cheekopek appreciating the human body.

discordpiggy
20-04-2015, 11:53 AM
Do you get yourself serviced by TCM Sinsehs too?

No! =.=

i have to go to tcm for massages but i can't cos i hate those kind of "touching" on my body... i will simply scream and spew bad words at them! :eek:

larue
20-04-2015, 12:05 PM
I'm not a TCM Sinseh, just a cheekopek appreciating the human body.

You make the two of them sound mutually exclusive. I'm sure they actually think they're helping their patients though.

Who knows what patients are thinking, but for those that keep going back, I'd suspect it's more a case of what they don't want to think they are in fact doing.

Botakhead
21-04-2015, 12:12 AM
You make the two of them sound mutually exclusive. I'm sure they actually think they're helping their patients though.

Who knows what patients are thinking, but for those that keep going back, I'd suspect it's more a case of what they don't want to think they are in fact doing.

自欺欺人。Bluff others in order to bluff yourself.

Some are willing party, some are under "spell", weakness in self confidence.

What to do, we can only drool while others get to have the feelings.

DirtySerry
21-04-2015, 05:32 PM
NO TCM sinseh will touch a woman's breast unless she directed him to. I think you should monitor your wife.

She could be just going for "happy ending" massage like us.

My wife frequents Chinese sinsehs quite often for medicinal/traditional/health massages. Its for all kinds of stuffs, like back pain, shoulder ache, headache, general well being, blood circulation, energy, relaxation, etc.

If you have been for Chinese sinsehs type of massages, you know there are many very strange techniques, using pressure points, suction cups, even sticks. I have been for those myself before.

The thing is these sinsehs are men aged from 40s to 60s. And on many occassions, they would undress her to wearing only her panties. Of course this doesn't happen all the time, but it has happened enough times, especially with her regular sinsehs. And she has many. I know one of her sinsehs also regularly massages her breasts. With another sinseh she would just wear a nipple cover (which is just a plaster over her nipples), and even that too he had removed before saying he needs to work on her breasts. And just a few days ago she complained about a pain on her breast - and there she goes again to visit a sinseh and exposes herself again.

Now does your girlfriend or wife exposes herself to masseurs/sinsehs this way?

darrendon
09-05-2015, 11:02 PM
I think TS somehow knows it is weird for the breast "touching" massages but just want confirmation.

Personally I find it odd that your wife still goes back for the treatment as it involves so much touching of the private areas.
If she really feels something wrong with her body, she will have went to doc for checkup or detailed scanning.

Anyway for the benefits of adults, you should probably tell her your views and ask her to go for checkups rather than going for those so called TCM which most are not really certified.
Can go to those "Tong Ji" hospital etc. which are more reputable if she still insist to go for TCM.

dirtyhairy
09-05-2015, 11:43 PM

Yo BOSS not if you are a SinSeh...who has his fun and gets paid for it...so who's the idiot now?:D

buaya18
10-05-2015, 03:19 AM
Totally agreed that TCM is crap.

Even if i go massage, i am there only for the specials. How skilful the ladies are i don't care haha

But i am not implying that TS wife is like that though

sbfblack
10-05-2015, 08:07 AM
Buy her a massage chair la.. Kana green hat Liao bro

MoJoe313
10-05-2015, 10:50 AM
Certain TCM techniques are useful. Acupuncture helps with blood circulation for those maimed by stroke. Although modern science found no empirical evidence it facilitated recovery, many stroke survivors I know swear by it. It displaces physiotherapy. I wouldn't go as far as to say all TCM is useless. Just be selective.

Yakuza
11-05-2015, 07:44 PM
http://zh.buzzhand.com/post_676058.html

http://i.imgur.com/RAycWgp.jpg

darrendon
13-05-2015, 12:10 AM
Just to be clear, TCM is traditional chinese medicine and not traditional chinese massage.

Botakhead
14-05-2015, 11:25 AM
Yo BOSS not if you are a SinSeh...who has his fun and gets paid for it...so who's the idiot now?:D

Can sammy boss also open a 'SBF clinic' for samster to perform breasts massage service?

dreamlover2010
15-05-2015, 09:44 AM
It's a kind of fetish.

Their nipples get caressed by other men other than their hubby.

They also pay for it. And without obligations.

End of the day they go back to their hubby. And mostly get away with it.

Botakhead
15-05-2015, 05:32 PM
New occupation for SBF samsters, male FL massagers for breasts of female who needs to be tuned. :D

jason_
16-05-2015, 11:34 AM
If you present a sprained ankle to a Western doctor, the first thing they'll do is to determine the extent of the injury.

If they suspect that a ligament is torn or a fracture has occurred, they'll perform a scan to confirm the diagnosis.

If the injury is assessed to be serious enough to warrant surgical repair, an operation will be performed and physiotherapy will be administered to gain full mobility.

With sufficient healing, the ankle will be as good as new.

If you go to TCM with a sprained ankle, they'll plaster some vile smelling liquid around the area and send you home.

If it still hurts a month later they'll switch to something that smells even worse.

By the time proper medical care is sought, it is often too late and lasting damage will cause chronic pain for the rest of your life.

I'm not making this up I'm recounting what happened to a friend of mine many years ago after being injured in a football match.

He insisted that sprains were best treated with acupuncture and a herbal mix. He now regrets not seeking proper medical help when the injury occurred.

Lack of early medical intervention resulted in premature osteoarthritis. His injured joint looks like what you'd expect to find in someone who's 80. He's only 45.

i have a friend who is 60+ now, active and play sports. but 20 years ago, at 40+, he had a stroke. western medicine can do nothing after one side of his body is paralysed. it is tcm acupuncture that tried, feeling better after each session and keep going for more until he regain full mobility.

ManInCheong
30-05-2015, 12:35 AM
Well~
i massage my own girl and make sure to get female masseuse and doctors for her.
We are samsters here. We know what happen inside an male brain...professional or not~

ScvBox
30-05-2015, 01:19 AM
TS, do u follow your wife for such treatment or does she tell u what happens when she go for treatment? Seems like she's enjoying the attention and if u go along, then u seem to be ok with ur wife getting touched by another man.

A normal man will confront the wife and banned her from seeking such treatment and even Lodge a police report.

khanh
09-07-2015, 10:04 PM
TS, do u follow your wife for such treatment or does she tell u what happens when she go for treatment? Seems like she's enjoying the attention and if u go along, then u seem to be ok with ur wife getting touched by another man.

A normal man will confront the wife and banned her from seeking such treatment and even Lodge a police report.

yep, i think so too.

khanh
09-07-2015, 10:08 PM
Just to be clear, TCM is traditional chinese medicine and not traditional chinese massage.

lmao. that's a good one.

Darrius
16-10-2015, 04:31 PM
I think I am super abnormal.
I get turned on when my wife visit a doctor and need to expose herself.

So long that there are no sex involved, it's perfectly ok for me.

Interestingly, I was very protective when I was younger and will definitely feel offended and insist that she look for a female doctor. Wonder what happened that made my mindset change as I grow older. :)

Anyone same as me? :D

elvenskin
16-10-2015, 05:02 PM
there are some JAV which have similar story...is quite exciting to watch for me but now I think your OC needs to visit a proper doctor..

Xyberduke
17-10-2015, 07:30 PM
I used to have a beautiful PRC paid FB from a KTV.

She sprained her leg with pain all the way to her back.

She asked me to bring her a TCM. Honestly, I didn't know any back then and simply droved around her area while making phonecalls to my khakis to check, ending up at Paya Lebar where there was a famous TCM shop manned by two middle-aged man. I told her to proceed while I park my car.

As I entered the shop, I noticed that her hot shorts was off, and she was in her undies, the door was half opened. One man was massaging her while the other looked on in the room. F**king perverts. I waited outside but barged in to stop them when the man requested her to remove her shirt and bra, and she trusted them and was about to do so.

I confronted the two sinsehs and asked what the F were they doing, especially the one who was simply standing there. He said they were partners and he was learning the procedure from him. I asked what the hell was her pain issue that require this treatment that required removal of shorts, shirt and bra. His explanation was bullshit. Need to massage here and there. Come on, I have sprained every part of my body and have treated those parts before.

I helped her dressed and pulled her out of the shop. The two didn't even say a single word.

For TCM, there are very good female TCMs in Singapore if treatment requires the female patient to be naked. Several of them volunteer at free or subsidized TCM clinics in Singapore a few days a week, and man their own shops on other days. Visit these clinics to find a good TCM, then proceed to their shop to be treated full fee if you do not need free/subsidized treatment that are meant for the poor.