PDA

View Full Version : GL Indo Legal?

eeemen
10-04-2006, 01:28 PM
Hi bros, have been reading the forum and trying to see if there is any thread on this.

Is there any legal houses in GL that has Indo? Cat40? Cat80?

Dun seem to see any threads here. I knwo there are FLs hanging around L10 area for $35 plus room. Some are not bad looking, was checking them out last nite, but did not see anything I fancied as well as dun know if they are overstayers, could cause more problems that its worth, so did not partake.

any guidance from more experienced bros appreciated.

DNAT
10-04-2006, 01:48 PM

No .......

FatMan
10-04-2006, 03:33 PM
Don't think so.

asdfghjkl
10-04-2006, 06:03 PM
I think Lor 8 got? :rolleyes:

darkforce
11-04-2006, 01:02 AM

Never come across any legal Indo in Geylang.

notsonewbird
11-04-2006, 01:15 AM
legal import got only thai and m'sia.
these are considered "traditional" sources.
AV slow red-tape. even OKT propose new cat for PRC also not approve.
imho, it is better to regulate them then to ban them.
PRC how to stop them? catch one come two more...
only by lisencing them then can control.

indo looks like malay mah, what is the diff? pardon my ignorance...

Wilf
11-04-2006, 10:43 AM
Actually, from my understanding, Indo are only $25 and are all illegel..........They are mainly patronise by the foreign workers ie. Bangalah, Thai and even China...........Mainly becos it's more within their budget..........

chickenzip
11-04-2006, 12:37 PM
nothing is legal in GL except for the 40 & 150 house....:)

Musashi
11-04-2006, 04:40 PM
They are all illegal and most are over stayers.. and high chance of STD. Beware.. Usually they gathered at the Lor 12 malay Coffeeshop at the other end towards Gullimard Rd.

yitiaolong
14-05-2006, 11:30 PM
everytimes walk pass l12 to l10, one question came to my mind, is this illegal indo fl underage.....coz quite alot of them to me look like around 15-18years old......just curios~~

echorny
18-05-2006, 01:54 AM
Diff betw Malay and indon can be determined when they speak. Bahasa indon speak like singing one.

GLer
18-05-2006, 09:36 AM
Ya, anyway just up la, malay or indo not much diff.

Frankiestine
18-05-2006, 11:40 AM
legal import got only thai and m'sia.
these are considered "traditional" sources.
AV slow red-tape. even OKT propose new cat for PRC also not approve.
imho, it is better to regulate them then to ban them.
PRC how to stop them? catch one come two more...
only by lisencing them then can control.

indo looks like malay mah, what is the diff? pardon my ignorance...
According to my reg Okt, AV trying to dry up their sources for WL until whore house no biz all surrender give up biz..GL has been already earmarked for private residential, so won't look good with this whore house co existing side by side... one reason why they are not stopping flow of PRC cos with these alternatives around, harder for whore house to survive and also these PRC FL in a way help to boost the economy to a certain extent..

JWNY
18-05-2006, 10:14 PM
AV trying to dry up their sources for WL until whore house no biz all surrender give up biz..GL has been already earmarked for private residential
I'm sure the cheongsters won't give up that easily without a fight...:D

JWNY

shit8
18-05-2006, 10:43 PM
whatever it is..pls exercise extreme caution and use protection ;)

Innocence_259
19-05-2006, 01:54 AM
Diff betw Malay and indon can be determined when they speak. Bahasa indon speak like singing one.

malay is slower n more colloquial i think....indo malay is faster n more high-class cos they use bigger words....machiam singlish and queens english like tt

Frankiestine
19-05-2006, 10:39 AM
malay is slower n more colloquial i think....indo malay is faster n more high-class cos they use bigger words....machiam singlish and queens english like tt
Bahasa Malay to the Indon is considered "lebih kasar" not so refine whereas Bahasa Indonesian is "lebih halus" or refine...infact both language may sound alike but certains words have different meaning..ie..senang...in malay it means easy but in indo it means happy..

hoosdathu
19-05-2006, 10:35 PM
u can refer to my quasi FAQ on indo FLs ;)