PDA

View Full Version : OSAMA(hp 83437524) and Limpei( Hp 84175489)

Benson Cheng
13-04-2015, 09:15 PM
I was told by Anthony, another mother fucker woke up whore at 8.30am and want to fuck at 9.00am end up FLY aeroplane. I really hate this type of fucker. If you want to fuck please go and fuck , don't fly whores or masseurs aeroplane.This guy hp.84175489 .Anthony told me this guy is M1 and knew his location. I suspect this guy is Limpei. Your mother fucker, If Anthony give me the address I will go to your place keep ringing your phone.

All bros, please don't fly aeroplane to the masseurs or the whores.
Once I get to know, I will write here to warn brothers if continue I will list their number here. If he continue I will ring his number 24 hours non stop.

This fucker mobiles number : 96934044 , If you like to play fly aeroplane I will make sure you fly aeroplane with your family and work place.

Don't make me call you non stop 24 HOURS CONTINUOUSLY, I say it I mean it. I don't care who you are.

All bros can help if possible let ring THIS numberS non stop : HP 84175489(Limpei) , 96934044 AND 83437524(OSAMA)

Those interested the location and address I will shown to the public

Benson Cheng
13-04-2015, 11:08 PM
I was told by Anthony, another mother fucker woke up whore at 8.30am and want to fuck at 9.00am end up FLY aeroplane. I really hate this type of fucker. If you want to fuck please go and fuck , don't fly whores or masseurs aeroplane.This guy hp.84175489 .Anthony told me this guy is M1 and knew his location. I suspect this guy is Limpei. Your mother fucker, If Anthony give me the address I will go to your place keep ringing your phone.

Once I get to know, I will write here to warn brothers if continue I will list their number here. If he continue I will ring his number 24 hours non stop.

This fucker mobiles number : 96934044 , If you like to play fly aeroplane I will make sure you fly aeroplane with your family and work place.

Don't make me call you non stop 24 HOURS CONTINUOUSLY, I say it I mean it. I don't care who you are.

All bros can help if possible let ring THIS numberS non stop : HP 84175489(Limpei) , 96934044 AND 83437524(OSAMA)

Benson Cheng
13-04-2015, 11:36 PM
Next Time I will put this fly aeroplane number in the Facebook and twitter

It will continue flash in the Facebook and twitter that they are looking for whore in Geylang. Hope their family member will recognise this numbers. Please don't
fly aeroplane I will do it until your family members or boss or friends aware you visiting geylang. This will be my last solution.

Benson Cheng
14-04-2015, 12:22 AM
To save time I will post this 3 phones in the Facebook and twitter

Benson Cheng
15-04-2015, 11:02 PM

Benson Cheng
20-04-2015, 10:26 PM

All bros can help if possible let ring THIS numberS non stop : HP 84175489(Limpei) , 96934044 AND 83437524(OSAMA),83387649

Benson Cheng
20-04-2015, 10:52 PM

All bros can help if possible let ring THIS numberS non stop : HP 84175489(Limpei) , 96934044 AND 83437524(OSAMA),83387649

Benson Cheng
21-04-2015, 06:06 AM
o save time I will post this 3 phones in the Facebook and twitter

Benson Cheng
22-04-2015, 03:35 PM
save time I will post this 3 phones in the Facebook and twitter

Benson Cheng
23-04-2015, 12:02 AM

Benson Cheng
23-04-2015, 09:04 PM

Benson Cheng
23-04-2015, 09:31 PM

Benson Cheng
23-04-2015, 10:31 PM
o save time I will post this 3 phones in the Facebook and twitter

Benson Cheng
27-04-2015, 12:34 AM

Benson Cheng
02-05-2015, 06:55 PM

Benson Cheng
02-05-2015, 08:21 PM

Benson Cheng
02-05-2015, 08:54 PM

Benson Cheng
02-05-2015, 09:43 PM

Benson Cheng
03-05-2015, 10:46 PM

Benson Cheng
04-05-2015, 08:31 PM

Benson Cheng
05-05-2015, 08:15 PM

Benson Cheng
07-05-2015, 07:20 PM

Benson Cheng
07-05-2015, 07:29 PM