PDA

View Full Version : where is that zap malehost thread?

jason_
13-04-2015, 02:34 PM
that prostitute ppgirl soo gark soo gark launch attack, soo gark soo gark turn tail retreat quietly?

i offer cash reward for
- her photo
- her real name
- her prostitute name
- her history
- other info like where she live, her age, her current job

as there may be fake info sent to me, only first five credible informant will be rewarded, so act fast. credibility is judged by comparing similarities in the info received.

each segment is pegged at $100 so the informant who gave credible info in all five segments can be rewarded up to $500.

offer valid for one week, counting from today, so act fast.

infinitiumus
13-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Think the thread deleted? Normally ts can request for it to be deleted. Just curious. Boss saidlike the thread but somehow it was still deleted.

Siamese
13-04-2015, 11:00 PM
that prostitute ppgirl soo gark soo gark launch attack, soo gark soo gark turn tail retreat quietly?

i offer cash reward for
- her photo
- her real name
- her prostitute name
- her history
- other info like where she live, her age, her current job

as there may be fake info sent to me, only first five credible informant will be rewarded, so act fast. credibility is judged by comparing similarities in the info received.

each segment is pegged at $100 so the informant who gave credible info in all five segments can be rewarded up to $500.

offer valid for one week, counting from today, so act fast.

Whoa whoa whoa... time to stock up my garrett popcorn :cool:

SnowLeopards
13-04-2015, 11:32 PM
The question should be :-

Where is malehost ? :eek:

Pierre.

Ashbirdy
14-04-2015, 11:58 AM
Camping for news update... Better than channe U :D

masterwanker
14-04-2015, 07:09 PM
The question should be :-

Where is malehost ? :eek:

Pierre.

Paging for MaleHost .

sammyboyfor
14-04-2015, 07:34 PM
Think the thread deleted? Normally ts can request for it to be deleted. Just curious. Boss saidlike the thread but somehow it was still deleted.

It was my favorite thread. I was extremely disappointed to find it gone.

ColdBlood99
14-04-2015, 09:53 PM

some of your additional revenue came from there? :confused::eek:

sammyboyfor
15-04-2015, 04:11 AM

Nothing to do with revenue. It was an interesting and lively exchange.

MaleHost
15-04-2015, 06:52 AM
malehost just silent reader since the attack on me had been withdrawn. the ups i receive have thread title changed to N/A after thread removed, she fear zapping whereas my points keep rising and is now at my record high. i did not check if she is still posting, or maybe she lie low for fear her posting lead to zapping.

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/20996/20996081c14fd15d43775eafca8fc9f6ef4d47b2.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=20996081&showlnk=0)

Totallyuseless
15-04-2015, 07:53 AM
malehost just silent reader since the attack on me had been withdrawn. the ups i receive have thread title changed to N/A after thread removed, she fear zapping whereas my points keep rising and is now at my record high. i did not check if she is still posting, or maybe she lie low for fear her posting lead to zapping.

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/20996/20996081c14fd15d43775eafca8fc9f6ef4d47b2.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=20996081&showlnk=0)

She a donor... Can get zapped???

Totallyuseless
15-04-2015, 07:54 AM

Boss can u retrieve the thread???:D

BiRd13
15-04-2015, 11:25 AM
She a donor... Can get zapped???

Donor still can get zap... Only premium wont...

But donor hor, can see who zap them...

Totallyuseless
15-04-2015, 11:34 AM

Ohhh now I learn something :D

infinitiumus
15-04-2015, 03:00 PM

Donor can be zapped?

Can someone zap me to test. I promise won't zap back but reward with 42.

infinitiumus
15-04-2015, 03:04 PM

Revenue increased. I became donor after reading the thread

SnowLeopards
15-04-2015, 03:15 PM
Revenue is a key aspect of this forum.

Pierre.

ColdBlood99
15-04-2015, 03:24 PM
Donor can be zapped?

Can't seem to zap you though lol ;)

infinitiumus
15-04-2015, 03:28 PM

If you confirm can't zap then I will up u 42.

lausung
15-04-2015, 03:33 PM
I zap u to test run and it show a message " premium member cannot receive negative reputation".
Cannot even leave behind comment, zap function is disable.

http://i61.tinypic.com/ve1zdz.jpg

Refer to above image

If you confirm can't zap then I will up u 42.

infinitiumus
15-04-2015, 03:44 PM
I zap u to test run and it show a message " premium member cannot receive negative reputation".

OK will up u as well. You will be the last one I up for testing zap

infinitiumus
15-04-2015, 03:46 PM

Up u 42 already

masterwanker
15-04-2015, 08:32 PM

So you won't be going to reveal any more evidence ?

Nothing to do with revenue. It was an interesting and lively exchange.

There in indeed very good points brought out by the various participants. What a pity the thread got deleted.

infinitiumus
16-04-2015, 03:59 PM

Lausung, as promised. Up u 42.

<<totally>>
16-04-2015, 09:09 PM
Hmmm... seem to me that various accounts are inter-linked belonging to a person.. 7 dwarves, mr I, mr T n mr lemon....

Let it go bah.. I dun want to do excavation work so please do what you think is wise to do. :D

Masterwanker, if jason is likely to be malehost, you wanna talk to him? Just setting up a hypothetical qn, not saying or suggesting anything. Have a great day, my bro. :D

Since someone so keen in the information, meet me and I let you know the answer. You need to pay me first before I answer anything. Geylang seemed to be a great place for me, I dun think your friends will find going there a hassle. Get back to me soon. :D

Meow^^
16-04-2015, 10:11 PM
Hmmm... seem to me that various accounts are inter-linked belonging to a person.. 7 dwarves, mr I, mr T n mr lemon....

Let it go bah.. I dun want to do excavation work so please do what you think is wise to do. :D

Masterwanker, if jason is likely to be malehost, you wanna talk to him? Just setting up a hypothetical qn, not saying or suggesting anything. Have a great day, my bro. :D

Since someone so keen in the information, meet me and I let you know the answer. You need to pay me first before I answer anything. Geylang seemed to be a great place for me, I dun think your friends will find going there a hassle. Get back to me soon. :D

Hassle to me leh :D

SnowLeopards
16-04-2015, 11:28 PM
Hassle to me leh :D

We meet at MBS ?

I promise to bring my ladyboy. :D

Pierre.

MaleHost
17-04-2015, 06:11 AM

why would i even bother to meet, find out things, even pay for finding out things? even of you give free i also not interested, you two are not superstars. your dear warned me of consequences, now I know the consequences she mean. she will delete her thread and disappear, hoping lying low for sometime people will forget and stop zapping her, such low life like you two I really cannot be bothered, understand?

terminator33
17-04-2015, 07:19 AM

Whether who is who I not interested. And I don't think need to be too smart to do excavation work. If you have findings and want to share here - we can read for amusement.

terminator33
17-04-2015, 07:21 AM
why would i even bother to meet, find out things, even pay for finding out things? even of you give free i also not interested, you two are not superstars. your dear warned me of consequences, now I know the consequences she mean. she will delete her thread and disappear, hoping lying low for sometime people will forget and stop zapping her, such low life like you two I really cannot be bothered, understand?

How does it feel to be positive and not in your preferred zone of immunity from zapping

Totallyuseless
17-04-2015, 10:56 AM
Whether who is who I not interested. And I don't think need to be too smart to do excavation work. If you have findings and want to share here - we can read for amusement.

Totally agreed:D
We are here for relax...:D

Meow^^
17-04-2015, 11:43 AM
We meet at MBS ?

I promise to bring my ladyboy. :D

Pierre.

Later it ask to meet in chat room lor....btw, the M and the T and that totally useless I just don't understand something or things you people are doing. But well it's a internet world if you all have any greivience maybe can go chat room :D at least for sure, It will be there to amuse all of you.

SnowLeopards
17-04-2015, 12:15 PM
Later it ask to meet in chat room lor....

See you in chat room. :D

Pierre.

P.S. Only bad people logs into the chat room at night. :eek:

discordpiggy
17-04-2015, 03:25 PM
See you in chat room. :D

Pierre.

P.S. Only bad people logs into the chat room at night. :eek:

everyone is Beautiful And Dependable people! :eek::D

Yakuza
17-04-2015, 04:02 PM

Premium & Donor are immune from ordinary member zap ... but they can still zap each other .. :D

infinitiumus
17-04-2015, 07:44 PM
Premium & Donor are immune from ordinary member zap ... but they can still zap each other .. :D

Are u sure? Can I try on u or u try on me?

infinitiumus
17-04-2015, 11:22 PM

Bullshit lah. I tried. Cannot zap premium Samster.

Ladyrain
17-04-2015, 11:34 PM

You very cute leh. :p
Hahaha..

Yakuza
18-04-2015, 04:23 AM

The results are out .. Yahh..u r rite .. bullshit .. Donor and Premium can't Zap each other ..lol ..:p

http://i.imgur.com/OqGWoWf.jpg]

http://i.imgur.com/nlL2157.jpg

Yakuza
18-04-2015, 04:30 AM

Since can't Zap.. So Upz u 21 .. Thank you for testing ... :D

http://i.imgur.com/a5Y8XuV.jpg

infinitiumus
18-04-2015, 07:06 AM
Since can't Zap.. So Upz u 21 .. Thank you for testing ... :D

http://i.imgur.com/a5Y8XuV.jpg

A pity though not to be able to zap premium or donor.

I would have zapped you for bullshitting. . But on the other hand if I can zap you then you not bullshitting. .

So ok. Up u later with 42 when I recover my power.

Meow^^
18-04-2015, 07:52 AM

I would have zapped you for bullshitting. . But on the other hand if I can zap you then you not bullshitting. .

Both of you make friends like that? Hope don't later become enemy and start regretting :D

Yakuza
18-04-2015, 10:17 AM
Both of you make friends like that? Hope don't later become enemy and start regretting :D

Ha ha ha .. unique way of making friends rite? Thru bullshitting .. lol .. :D

infinitiumus
18-04-2015, 10:30 AM

No enemy in this forum. Only whether like someone OR not. Therefore there will not be regrets.

chatlovers
18-04-2015, 10:45 AM
No enemy in this forum. Only whether like someone OR not. Therefore there will not be regrets.

True, there isn't any enemy but just the difference of opinion and viewpoints.

tookara
18-04-2015, 11:02 AM
well said bro :)

Meow^^
18-04-2015, 03:17 PM

So you must be having lots of lovers or heaters :D.

DrPussy
18-04-2015, 04:34 PM
Donor can be zapped?

bro u r not donor lai, last time seems there is donor under the nick

infinitiumus
18-04-2015, 04:36 PM
bro u r not donor lai

Why u said I not donor?

not donor how to get 42 power?

The "donor" can be edited

infinitiumus
18-04-2015, 04:37 PM

Lovers a lot. Haters not many, I hope.

masterwanker
18-04-2015, 08:24 PM

Why should I want to even talk to him since he is on my ignore list ? If you have real evidence of Jason likely to be malehost why not share it with everyone ? Have a nice weekend.

Yakuza
19-04-2015, 08:27 AM

Lovers or Haters .. both make you popular .. just like u .. u so popular wif so many lovers & 亲爱的 .. ahhemm .. I mean admirers ... hiiiii

To show Meow^^ the meaning of ...

Special Promo .. those posted here from pg 2 to 4 .. will be UpZ by me ..those that I've up b4 .. see u in 1000 days - the day tt I upz u ... hv a good wkend:)

Yakuza
19-04-2015, 08:39 AM
Please pm latest post for me to return favour

Tested..since Donor or Premium members can't ZAP each other .. so Upz u wif 21 .. :)

prettymannequin
19-04-2015, 09:25 AM
Lovers or Haters .. both make you popular .. just like u .. u so popular wif so many lovers & 亲爱的 .. ahhemm .. I mean admirers ... hiiiii

To show Meow^^ the meaning of ...

Special Promo .. those posted here from pg 2 to 4 .. will be UpZ by me ..those that I've up b4 .. see u in 1000 days - the day tt I upz u ... hv a good wkend:)

See you in less than 1000 days then? :D

MaleHost
19-04-2015, 09:29 AM
How does it feel to be positive and not in your preferred zone of immunity from zapping

no difference to someone just reading posts. anytime want power and points just buy using money will do, so is high power and high points really respect-worthy? how is it that an underdog can whack two high points and high power, one is premium member and one is occasional donor, until they delete their war-mongering thread, turn tail and disappear? now still saying a certain mr so-and-so and another mr so-and-so are same person, but nobody bothers with words of someone without credibility and evidence.

the underdog just cannot stand two prostitutes touting their cheap cunt as highly-prized, must have touched a raw nerve in ex-prostitute ppgirl so she join the foray and end up with bruised ego.

Yakuza
19-04-2015, 09:40 AM
See you in less than 1000 days then? :D

Pmq Xmm .. u diff .. I see u pratically everyday .. lol .. :)

Ashbirdy
19-04-2015, 09:49 AM
no difference to someone just reading posts. anytime want power and points just buy using money will do, so is high power and high points really respect-worthy? how is it that an underdog can whack two high points and high power, one is premium member and one is occasional donor, until they delete their war-mongering thread, turn tail and disappear? now still saying a certain mr so-and-so and another mr so-and-so are same person, but nobody bothers with words of someone without credibility and evidence.

the underdog just cannot stand two prostitutes touting their cheap cunt as highly-prized, must have touched a raw nerve in ex-prostitute ppgirl so she join the foray and end up with bruised ego.

Think it's unfair to call ppgirl an ex- prostitute unless u have proof..

Yakuza
19-04-2015, 09:51 AM

Bro .. peace out .. but still .. hv been following the previous thread .. find it interesting but alas .. deleted ..:rolleyes:

<<totally>>
19-04-2015, 10:08 AM
Bro .. peace out .. but still .. hv been following the previous thread .. find it interesting but alas .. deleted ..:rolleyes:You mean had? If anything got deleted, obviously that decision was made by the administrator, moderator or Boss himself. Their decisions always favor to the interest of the forum. You doubt their decisions meh..? :D

Yakuza
19-04-2015, 10:29 AM
You mean had? If anything got deleted, obviously that decision was made by the administrator, moderator or Boss himself. Their decisions always favor to the interest of the forum. You doubt their decisions meh..? :D

Not doubting anything ..pls don't assume... not here to nit picking.

<<totally>>
19-04-2015, 10:36 AM

Lao chee bye, gong si mi lan jiao. Humji faggot. Mai di di gong wu gong bo, gong dang gong sai. Di xi chu lai, wa yi zing wu tong di lee.

Sai eh sai luan jiak, wei buay sai luan gong. Lee su ga jiak sai, ho lee jiak ga lee gao. Wa yi zaing wu gong ger, mai kio lang gui.

Wa ji zun gan lee lao bu, mai gong zui zui, jio wa chu lai lah... :rolleyes:

<<totally>>
19-04-2015, 10:56 AM
Not doubting anything ..pls don't assume... not here to nit picking.
Bro, why bother what thread got deleted? So much deleting taken place in the forum.
I do remember the old times, when you are not what u are now hence things said has been controlled.

You are assuming I assumed that. I am asking you it as a question to clear my doubt. Hope things end here. We can converse elsewhere. If u r offended, not on purpose. Paiseh hor Donor Bro. :D

SnowLeopards
19-04-2015, 12:04 PM
Things are finally getting up to full steam. :D

Pierre.

terminator33
19-04-2015, 01:08 PM
Tested..since Donor or Premium members can't ZAP each other .. so Upz u wif 21 .. :)

Ok return u 22

infinitiumus
19-04-2015, 01:44 PM

Yakuza, as promised returned favour 42.

Yakuza
19-04-2015, 02:55 PM
Ok return u 22

Yakuza, as promised returned favour 42.

Awww... tks bros .. so kind of u both .. cheersss..:)

Meow^^
19-04-2015, 03:41 PM

You better start loving them :D

terminator33
19-04-2015, 04:11 PM

You are welcomed. Points meant to be shared

Yakuza
19-04-2015, 05:03 PM
You better start loving them :D

I'll surely heed ur advise .. u shall aso be loved ..lol:p

You are welcomed. Points meant to be shared

Rite .. share the pts ..

SnowLeopards
19-04-2015, 07:33 PM
Kindly share points with me too and I will share as well.

While stocks last. :D

Pierre.

MaleHost
19-04-2015, 08:04 PM
Lao chee bye, gong si mi lan jiao. Humji faggot. Mai di di gong wu gong bo, gong dang gong sai. Di xi chu lai, wa yi zing wu tong di lee.

Sai eh sai luan jiak, wei buay sai luan gong. Lee su ga jiak sai, ho lee jiak ga lee gao. Wa yi zaing wu gong ger, mai kio lang gui.

just like prostitute lost, pimp also lost, all can see so clearly, thank you for.losing.

MaleHost
19-04-2015, 08:09 PM
Think it's unfair to call ppgirl an ex- prostitute unless u have proof..

well, she call me gay, does she have proof?

MaleHost
19-04-2015, 08:33 PM
not sure if jason_ has collected info on that foul mouth woman, maybe i should compare what i have with what he has, what i have is free of charge sent to me by someone who betray her, looks like she is a pain in the ass to many people indeed.

jason_
19-04-2015, 08:33 PM

this is interesting, why you cow father cow mother inside my thread? last time you warn me when i quarrel with your woman, so you are just capable of zapping and then issue over?

you are really online hero reality zero, go and eat shit. or go eat prostitute pussy, hahaha...

terminator33
19-04-2015, 08:56 PM
not sure if jason_ has collected info on that foul mouth woman, maybe i should compare what i have with what he has, what i have is free of charge sent to me by someone who betray her, looks like she is a pain in the ass to many people indeed.

You have info.. are you going to share here? Note that she will ask moderator to delete the thread.

MaleHost
19-04-2015, 10:16 PM
You have info.. are you going to share here? Note that she will ask moderator to delete the thread.

see how her useless lover give lame excuse that nobody believes. he should be thankful i am a man who keeps my word, that i will release the info i have if her points go to below 500.

You mean had? If anything got deleted, obviously that decision was made by the administrator, moderator or Boss himself. Their decisions always favor to the interest of the forum. You doubt their decisions meh..? :D

Ashbirdy
19-04-2015, 10:19 PM
well, she call me gay, does she have proof?

Ok calling names are primary school things... I would like to see proof of her if u claim of what she is or used to be a pro... I am surely not standing on either side I am just a bird flying around :D

terminator33
19-04-2015, 10:38 PM
see how her useless lover give lame excuse that nobody believes. he should be thankful i am a man who keeps my word, that i will release the info i have if her points go to below 500.

You are not reasonable. If she remains as donor or premium, her points won't go down. If you set conditions then might as well shut up. No point kpkb here and threaten to release - she already previously challenged you to release but you also just skirting around the issue.

If you have proof show it. If you have none, just shut up and move on.

Totallyuseless
19-04-2015, 11:11 PM
You are not reasonable. If she remains as donor or premium, her points won't go down. If you set conditions then might as well shut up. No point kpkb here and threaten to release - she already previously challenged you to release but you also just skirting around the issue.

If you have proof show it. If you have none, just shut up and move on.

Totally agreed:D show proof if u have...

terminator33
20-04-2015, 08:58 AM
Totally agreed:D show proof if u have...

Don't eveytime totally agreed with what I wrote.

you don't have an opinion of your own?

Wait people think you are my clone.

Totallyuseless
20-04-2015, 09:16 AM
Don't eveytime totally agreed with what I wrote.

you don't have an opinion of your own?

Wait people think you are my clone.

What pple want to think is their choice:D I cannot do anything to make them dun think :D

Yakuza
20-04-2015, 09:21 AM
True, there isn't any enemy but just the difference of opinion and viewpoints.

As promised .. UpZ 21 for the special promo pts sharing ..:D

infinitiumus
20-04-2015, 09:37 AM

You also generous with your points. I like.

too bad already up u.

Yakuza
20-04-2015, 10:55 AM
You also generous with your points. I like.

too bad already up u.

Lol... bro .. we "zap" each other already .. its me too bad still short u 21 .. hiiii

Meow^^
20-04-2015, 02:14 PM
Lol... bro .. we "zap" each other already .. its me too bad still short u 21 .. hiiii

Why not you meet up with him and return what you owe him? :D

infinitiumus
20-04-2015, 02:29 PM

Why you so kaypoh

infinitiumus
20-04-2015, 02:30 PM

Consider the 21 points as free gift.

MaleHost
20-04-2015, 03:08 PM
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21024/210243070b1252e9fbd1b6d0592cc3aafd2b59f8.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21024307&showlnk=0)

is it possible to logout from one account, login to another account, type some sentences and then post, all within a minute? with this coincidence happening, those who still say two different persons are the same person should just accept the fact. of course they will believe what they want to believe, they will say sent from two different computers or tablets, in this forum anyone can say anything they like without needing to prove anything. that bitch said she win wed 4d so become donor, that she has bungalow. she can say she just bought a Ferrari, it is ok as i will not be asking for proof.

she can call me gay without proof, ok with me. similarly she must accept me calling her prostitute even if i refuse to furnish proof. a bastard is a child born out of wedlock, did she have proof when calling me bastard?

to ppgirl, i know you are reading this, i will keep calling you prostitute in exchange for you calling me gay and bastard. i know you will not apologise and retract your words so i suggest you and your dear get used to it. you are really one smelly bitch, on one hand condemning name-calling yet using it as and when you like on others. you set rules for others to follow (like your definition of shame list), but you yourself do anything you like, you think you are big boss to everyone just because your useless man cater to your every whim and fancy? you are vindictive in your zapping behaviour, you abuse your power as donor to prevent mass zapping on you, you reveal all who zap you to show you know who zap you and that you and your useless man can zap them 30 points is your scare tactic, the list goes on and on and on.

one bro pm me to keep calling you prostitute, that is an effective way to keep you away from this forum, good riddance he said. he also said you like to pick quarrels, you had big quarrels with others before but each time leaving for some time before returning to act bossy again. i just joined not long so i do not know if true or not, but i will be happy to keep you away by calling you prostitute. since you call me bastard, i should behave badly, is that not what you want?

this forum is not about evidence anyway, this is not a court of law. just like even with the coincidence that occurred there are still people who believe that jason_ = malehost, go ahead, i am ok with.

PPGirl
20-04-2015, 04:09 PM
I din post in this thread doesnt mean i avoiding u.
Want to keep me away from forum? U really think u r the boss ? :D. Sorry to disappoint u that i will still continue to post in this forum.
What is abuse power? Did boss say donor cant zap??
Premium n donor are both immunity from zapping. This is a privilege given by boss. Is not d matter of i abuse power to prevent from mass zapping. At this point, i think most donors know they can see zap list. So its not only me. B4 me, there are a few donors revealed who zapped them. So are u goin to find fault at them too? Who is the "them" that we zap? Any prove that we zap those on my zap list? Except that bird

Hello.. i think u should go check it out who start to use this "shame list" 1st on those zappers. Fyi, im not the 1st 1 who start to use this shame list thing.

u say u r a silent reader? Let me show u what is really a Silent reader (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=296128)

And u can keep whinning for all u want in this thread.
P.S. This will be my last post in this thread. Wont be reading it anymore.

Meow^^
20-04-2015, 04:41 PM
Why you so kaypoh

Why can't I? This is Internet and freedom of speech and I'm entitle with my point of view. :D

justl00king
20-04-2015, 05:10 PM
What pple want to think is their choice:D I cannot do anything to make them dun think :D
Well said bro, this I.... TOTALLY AGREED! :p lol

<<totally>>
20-04-2015, 06:27 PM
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21024/210243070b1252e9fbd1b6d0592cc3aafd2b59f8.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21024307&showlnk=0)

is it possible to logout from one account, login to another account, type some sentences and then post, all within a minute? with this coincidence happening, those who still say two different persons are the same person should just accept the fact.

WHY CAN'T IT BE DONE? First of all, you dun even need to sign out and login. One of the method to attain the effect is using two different browsers for each account. Just a SIMPLE tab. You are so smart to use this lame explanation while thinking others are so stupid enough to believe you.

You wanna show u r not a faggot, aim for me instead lah. Scared just like what a coward will feel. Btw you wanna her information, I give you, meet me up to get it. :D

GeylangSamster
20-04-2015, 06:40 PM
WHY CAN'T IT BE DONE? First of all, you dun even need to sign out and login. One of the method to attain the effect is using two different browsers for each account. Just a SIMPLE tab. You are so smart to use this lame explanation while thinking others are so stupid enough to believe you.

You wanna show u r not a faggot, aim for me instead lah. Scared just like what a coward will feel. Btw you wanna her information, I give you, meet me up to get it. :D

Well said bro! I totally agree with you!
Really stupid to try and fool us with that lousy piece of explanation.
Try harder!
I'm just passing by :)

SnowLeopards
20-04-2015, 07:27 PM
A familiar line has been uncovered. :D

Pierre.

masterwanker
20-04-2015, 08:17 PM
Standing by with popcorn and beer .

chatlovers
21-04-2015, 12:07 AM

Thank you Bro. I don't have power like yours but will share my +8 with you soon.

prettymannequin
21-04-2015, 12:31 AM
Standing by with popcorn and beer .

Can share share? I offer chips. :p

demonhunter
21-04-2015, 12:43 AM
Can share share? I offer chips. :p

can share share your chips ?

:D

terminator33
21-04-2015, 07:16 AM
Whether malehost is Jason is immaterial and not the talking point.

Even can prove they are the same person, so what.

terminator33
21-04-2015, 07:18 AM
Well said bro! I totally agree with you!
Really stupid to try and fool us with that lousy piece of explanation.
Try harder!
I'm just passing by :)

you watch dhow can already. .

Must join in the fun? Not scared caught in the crossfire.

terminator33
21-04-2015, 07:44 AM
I have my red wine ready.

by the way I am on the side if malehost - even though he can be irritating at times. He did made some valid points.

So those who attack him better to have shields not to be caught the the crossfire and be zapped. I support him because he has no shield vs a donor and premium member.

GeylangSamster
21-04-2015, 08:23 AM
you watch dhow can already. .

Must join in the fun? Not scared caught in the crossfire.

No harm commenting.
Part and parcel of forum life.
Already got zapped 4 times, as expected. :)

Yakuza
21-04-2015, 10:18 AM

Ur time for.. UpZ 21 for the special promo pts sharing ..:D

<<totally>>
21-04-2015, 10:32 AM
I have my red wine ready.

by the way I am on the side if malehost - even though he can be irritating at times. He did made some valid points.

So those who attack him better to have shields not to be caught the the crossfire and be zapped. I support him because he has no shield vs a donor and premium member.
So what exactly did you hid in your msg to geylangsamster? May people with eyes and a clear mind decide. BTW dun say one thing, do another thing. These type of behaviour belonging to sour KKJ type of people..

Know how to say people, must also know how to take a look @oneself... :D

So after looking what malehost say, yet support still given. My hypothesis is that one is NOT rational or one is an enemy.

I got a dream and saw someone using high power account saying exchange points however returned points with his low power account....maybe is not a dream afterall... Hahahaa...:D

Careful of ur drink after reading what I wrote...

terminator33
21-04-2015, 10:32 AM
No harm commenting.
Part and parcel of forum life.
Already got zapped 4 times, as expected. :)

Wanted to zap you on first thought. But think you did made a point so let it pass.

terminator33
21-04-2015, 10:44 AM
So what exactly did you hid in your msg to geylangsamster? May people with eyes and a clear mind decide. BTW dun say one thing, do another thing. These type of behaviour belonging to sour KKJ type of people..

Know how to say people, must also know how to take a look @oneself... :D

So after looking what malehost say, yet support still given. My hypothesis is that one is NOT rational or one is an enemy.

I got a dream and saw someone using high power account saying exchange points however returned points with his low power account....maybe is not a dream afterall... Hahahaa...:D

Careful of ur drink after reading what I wrote...

I don't make enemy. I already said I don't like malehost as a person. Nasty he may be he made some valid points in my opinion. I didn't support him in the original thread by legswideopen. But when someone open a new thread to zap him I thought it was over the board, hence I zapped ppgirl the ts. But since she decided to put up the shamelist - basically declaring war - I made my stand.

yes I support malehost as it is 1 premium /donor versus ordinary member. But I don't agree with everything he said. He kpkb about exposing ppgirl - I asked him to expose or shut up.

What did I say to geylangsamster? I merely asked him to be careful of cross fire. What message?

terminator33
21-04-2015, 10:51 AM
By the way I give away points freely. No min points required. Exchange or not I also don't bother. There are many who got my points unconditionally.

So I Don't Get What you Getting At. My only problem is that I don't keep track of who up me. But if anyone up me and pm me, I will return ASAP as long as I have regain my power.

Totallyuseless
21-04-2015, 10:52 AM
Well said bro, this I.... TOTALLY AGREED! :p lol

Lol totally awesome !!!:D

JohnWuSeh
21-04-2015, 10:54 AM
Lol totally awesome !!!:D

You don't anyhow totally later u Cana crossfire

terminator33
21-04-2015, 11:01 AM
Totally useless is not totally useless..

seems to be decent. If he kena crossfire, I will also support him.

Totallyuseless
21-04-2015, 11:03 AM
You don't anyhow totally later u Cana crossfire

Oready kana liao... By the way to the zapper who zapped me... Pls leave ur nick when u zapped dun be scare U think u can hide..???... I can always ask donor to help me find out who zapped me... U will be dug out:D

JohnWuSeh
21-04-2015, 11:24 AM
I also kana more than 33 point zap one time Peng San ...but Heng my brothers support me

JohnWuSeh
21-04-2015, 11:38 AM
I Cana one big one but Heng my bro all support me

GeylangSamster
21-04-2015, 11:45 AM
Wanted to zap you on first thought. But think you did made a point so let it pass.

At least, you considered and reason within yourself before zapping. I appreciate that.

Some zap for the sake of zapping and leave it as redapples for me. Trying to use someone's nick to cover yourself? Or ....? You can sleep well is good enough.

There were some ups .... It's a consolation. There are right minded people around :)

terminator33
21-04-2015, 11:51 AM
At least, you considered and reason within yourself before zapping. I appreciate that.

Some zap for the sake of zapping and leave it as redapples for me. Trying to use someone's nick to cover yourself? Or ....? You can sleep well is good enough.

There were some ups .... It's a consolation. There are right minded people around :)

You see. I am supporter of underdogs. If you feel unjustly zapped just share the reasons and if I agree, I will support and up. Since you din kpkb about bring zap I we will consider to up u after regaining power.

GeylangSamster
21-04-2015, 12:00 PM
Oready kana liao... By the way to the zapper who zapped me... Pls leave ur nick when u zapped dun be scare U think u can hide..???... I can always ask donor to help me find out who zapped me... U will be dug out:D

You got caught in crossfire and continued posting?
I share the same spirit :)

GeylangSamster
21-04-2015, 12:03 PM
You see. I am supporter of underdogs. If you feel unjustly zapped just share the reasons and if I agree, I will support and up. Since you din kpkb about bring zap I we will consider to up u after regaining power.

From the onset, rules of this forum indicate a zap if one's comment is not agreeable to the reader.

I know the rules and abide by the rules.

conversely, for up :)

At least there are a few big pointers who dare to speak up. Kudos.

SnowLeopards
21-04-2015, 12:12 PM
This thread is still going strong.

Have to stock up on more chicken wings and whisky. :D

Pierre.

http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1340304940l/15716013.jpg

Totallyuseless
21-04-2015, 12:17 PM
You got caught in crossfire and continued posting?
I share the same spirit :)

Will find out who zapped me and I will ask him / her for reason of doing so...

chaku
21-04-2015, 12:25 PM
The same couple accused me of stalking her. They thought that I am the bro that chasing after her, the mindef bro or something. And I was warned by the guy. Goodness me Lol :D . I was clone-zapped too :)
Not complaining here. Just passing by too :D

<<totally>>
21-04-2015, 03:14 PM
They thought that I am the bro that chasing after her, the mindef bro or something. And I was warned by the guy. Goodness me Lol . I was clone-zapped too
Not complaining here. Just passing by too

Maybe the NSF soldier above this post of urs might so happen to know that mindef bro rhat you were referring to. So much coincidences taking place. :D

Disclaimer: Just a wild guess that he might know. No harm asking him...since you just happened to passby. :D

terminator33
21-04-2015, 03:28 PM

I put u on my queue to up

terminator33
21-04-2015, 03:29 PM
From the onset, rules of this forum indicate a zap if one's comment is not agreeable to the reader.

Put you on queue to up

SnowLeopards
21-04-2015, 04:55 PM
Will find out who zapped me and I will ask him / her for reason of doing so...

Nice.

You have my support. :D

Pierre.

<<totally>>
21-04-2015, 05:21 PM
So I Don't Get What you Getting At. My only problem is that I don't keep track of who up me. But if anyone up me and pm me, I will return ASAP as long as I have regain my power.First of all, I say is a dream. No name mentioned yet you assumed that I'm referring to you. :D

You keep denying and at the same time trying to bring me down.... Paiseh hor...you forced me to drop you this door gift as I have to go thru all your past postings. Shag!! Time to take a rest and drink a glass of sky juice. :D

Remember this for life, if I say anything, that means it is evidence-based for sure. If not, I won't say. No people warned you about that meh?

This up list is kept and maintained by you to prevent yourself from forgetting. DID someone say something else just now?

To up list, please be patient:

basfreak, i^Xi0n, demonhunter, hcg_explorer, Hurricane88, PPGirl, Sex crusader, Goalie, NorthEast, reading, mimilee, jackl, seabass, Sexy_lion, crackpod, songest, retepoet, tnuc111, ngengheng, owl888, Redapple26, hardone, fdomme, cumexplorer, , kristoa7, simifly, Sailsingapore, badboys, nitecrawller, S.B.Y.1, Lamborghini, Rickey, venussg, formula1, Woei, DevilChan78, waikeekee, DrPussy

Thank you so much, bro kyc2110 for returning favour wif yr generous points !..
.yr return upzz is received wif deep appreciation !...really like yr points/power fig !..." 1111..11 "!...lucky you ! ..keep it for as long as u can !
Thank you very much too...to bro terminator33 for returning favour so quickly wif 7 pts ! ...Greatly appreciated !...Cheers !
Source:
The above two posts are from the exchange point thread.

First example: You placed ppgirl under your uplist, however you zapped her with the same account. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? Very honorable of you to return points to her with another account yet zapping her with the T33 account. No wonder no leave nick down. Do such downright dirty acts, can let people see or know meh?

In case you might want to say that ppgirl example might be a hoax.

I also provided you with another example. Samster Rickey appeared on your uplist, however he only got 7 points which is exactly what ppgirl got.

You still want me to show you more of such example? **Watchers, your pop corns n red wines won't be enough to last thru the show. Get your lazy ass up n run down to the stall to restock.

Use your next account to continue if you want. Let me tell you, I am prepared and will be awaiting for you.:D

terminator33
21-04-2015, 05:40 PM
First of all, I say is a dream. No name mentioned yet you assumed that I'm referring to you. :D

You keep denying and at the same time trying to bring me down.... Paiseh hor...you forced me to drop you this door gift as I have to go thru all your past postings. Shag!! Time to take a rest and drink a glass of sky juice. :D

Remember this for life, if I say anything, that means it is evidence-based for sure. If not, I won't say. No people warned you about that meh?

This up list is kept and maintained by you to prevent yourself from forgetting. DID someone say something else just now?

Source:
The above two posts are from the exchange point thread.

First example: You placed ppgirl under your uplist, however you zapped her with the same account. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? Very honorable of you to return points to her with another account yet zapping her with the T33 account. No wonder no leave nick down. Do such downright dirty acts, can let people see or know meh?

In case you might want to say that ppgirl example might be a hoax.

I also provided you with another example. Samster Rickey appeared on your uplist, however he only got 7 points which is exactly what ppgirl got.

You still want wanna me to show you more of such example?

Use your next account to continue if you want. Let me tell you, I am prepared and will be awaiting for you.:D

Wondering why you go to such extent. You could have asked me or tell me directly instead of alluding to dreams.

I never deny anything. What did I deny?
I used to keep up list but find it too time consuming. Hence I urge all to pm me to claim their points.

I used to have power of 11 before I bought premium.. as can be seen from the scrernshot I had a long up list. So those who up me but power of less than 7, I asked one of my friend with power of 7 points to up them - to shorten the queue. I don't think giving back more than what you gave me albeit not the full 11/22points is wrong or unethical. There is an instance I think when someone up me and I can't return with terminator or my friends 7 point account. I ended u rrequesting other Bro to help me return favour.

As to ppgirl. Seriously I don't know her. I can't even recall I up her or requested someone to up her. But when she open the thread 1st instinct is to zap and I did. I made no apology. People who zap others should be prepared to be zapped.

So can continue to dig. I know I did nothing unethical or mislead anyone to up me with no return of points. In fact I gave away points without asking at times.

So what is the issue .?

terminator33
21-04-2015, 05:49 PM
By the way how did I try to break you down?

Seriously I don't know you. You sounded sensible. I have no arguments with you. Yes I may have sided malehost - if that made you buay song I can't help it.

I already told u I don't like malehost. You can continue to quarrel with him or fight him. I don't care. I have already zapped ppgirl and I made no apology.

Actually I Hate To Do This. I actually zapped malehost before because I found him petty. But in this instance I supported him (though I can't give him points ). But this us me. It is the issue I am supporting not the blind support of the person.

So zapping him in the past and supporting him now is a conflict?

Or upping ppgirl in the past and zapping her now another conflict?

I don't think so.

terminator33
21-04-2015, 11:48 PM

Up u 22 ....

Totallyuseless
22-04-2015, 07:39 AM
Up u 22 ....

Thanks for the up but still got some zapped without putting his/her nick.. Dun worry U will be dig out soon :D

Totallyuseless
22-04-2015, 07:40 AM
Nice.

You have my support. :D

Pierre.

Support as in zapping or upping???:D

redapple26
22-04-2015, 07:43 AM

donors cannot help u find out who zap u. u can only help urself. Be a donor urself.

Totallyuseless
22-04-2015, 08:15 AM
donors cannot help u find out who zap u. u can only help urself. Be a donor urself.

Ohhh isit???

Yakuza
22-04-2015, 11:25 AM

MaleHost
22-04-2015, 11:49 AM
i do not chase points, but now somehow i have more than 200 points. anyone know if points can be transferred? since there is still people zapping me saying i am obviously jason_, if i could i would like to transfer to jason_, can it be done? thanks in advance for the replies.

just saw that ppgirl is now power 12, i wonder how much and how many times she become donor, she was just power 3 before i screw her. screw can have many meanings so her dear please do not misunderstand, i screw her here in this forum not using dick. but even if use dick i doubt you mind anyway given that you are her 100th or more dick.

SnowLeopards
22-04-2015, 12:07 PM
Support as in zapping or upping???:D

You can choose as I'm flexible. :D

Pierre.

Totallyuseless
22-04-2015, 12:16 PM
You can choose as I'm flexible. :D

Pierre.

I cannot control ur mind... Anyway was zapped again ..:D

Meow^^
22-04-2015, 02:06 PM
i do not chase points, but now somehow i have more than 200 points. anyone know if points can be transferred? since there is still people zapping me saying i am obviously jason_, if i could i would like to transfer to jason_, can it be done? thanks in advance for the replies.

just saw that ppgirl is now power 12, i wonder how much and how many times she become donor, she was just power 3 before i screw her. screw can have many meanings so her dear please do not misunderstand, i screw her here in this forum not using dick. but even if use dick i doubt you mind anyway given that you are her 100th or more dick.

Ask Sammy boss. He will give you the most accurate answer. But I guess your request won't stand a chance. But you can try. Last but not least, don't wonder here or there. Ask PPGirl. If you keep wondering you will cause a lot of speculation on things. :D

terminator33
22-04-2015, 02:41 PM

Her initial power = 3. With donor it was 9. But since her anniversary month is April, upgraded to 4 which will be power 12 with donor.

Note : donor is 3 time basic power.

But she is one month donor - meaning if she don't renew will be back to normal.

redapple26
22-04-2015, 02:51 PM

i can help u transfer pts... i zap u 42 den add jason_ 42.
How? u want?

georgemagnum
22-04-2015, 03:35 PM
How? u want?

Lols ... 什么风把你吹来? :)
欢迎 :)

SnowLeopards
22-04-2015, 03:58 PM
I cannot control ur mind... Anyway was zapped again ..:D

I gave you a controlled option.

Zapping is part of the SBF culture.

Ask my ladyboy. :D

Totallyuseless
22-04-2015, 06:13 PM
I gave you a controlled option.

Zapping is part of the SBF culture.

Ask my ladyboy. :D

Totally agreed..:D upping is also part of SBF culture too:D

<<totally>>
22-04-2015, 06:19 PM
Lols ... 什么风把你吹来? :)
欢迎 :)A bit rusty liao, too long never come out do shooting liao. Glad to know you are here. :D

How? u want?
Your call. Ball in your hand. :D

<<totally>>
22-04-2015, 06:29 PM
screw can have many meanings so her dear please do not misunderstand, i screw her here in this forum not using dick. but even if use dick i doubt you mind anyway given that you are her 100th or more dick.:rolleyes: Who the dimwit that say if 2 posting within 1 min, not clones har?
Wanna smoke out har, I can repost those posts if I want. Try harder lah. Haha. I give u her information, come out and meet me lah. :D

flowbow
22-04-2015, 06:45 PM
Wah SBF still as happening as ever. Long time never log in liao. :D

georgemagnum
22-04-2015, 07:03 PM
Hey totally bro ... Me always lurking around ... Practicing Upz and zapz :D
And focussing on those sb who ask for payment upfront :D

A bit rusty liao, too long never come out do shooting liao. Glad to know you are here. :D

Your call. Ball in your hand. :D

SnowLeopards
22-04-2015, 07:31 PM
Totally agreed..:D upping is also part of SBF culture too:D

You deserved to be up-ed. :D

Pierre.

terminator33
23-04-2015, 12:39 AM

As promised up u 22.

MaleHost
23-04-2015, 05:44 AM
:rolleyes: Who the dimwit that say if 2 posting within 1 min, not clones har?
Wanna smoke out har, I can repost those posts if I want. Try harder lah. Haha. I give u her information, come out and meet me lah. :D

my time is reserved for friends and doing useful or enjoyable things. I do not think a low life like you deserve it, maybe you can try with big shots and see if they want to waste time meeting you too? you too bored want meeting then I suggest you join the activities of dating agencies.

zhangwuji
23-04-2015, 06:32 AM
http://i60.tinypic.com/qpp6va.jpg

Where is malehost ?

Sen5eS
23-04-2015, 10:21 AM
Where is malehost ?

Maybe bz hosting ? :D U tried to PM him/her yet? :p

Yakuza
23-04-2015, 11:32 AM

http://i61.tinypic.com/ve1zdz.jpg

Refer to above image

chatlovers
23-04-2015, 04:23 PM

Bro. Will UPZ you later tonight.

infinitiumus
23-04-2015, 04:26 PM

Thanks. You owe me 21? Haha

Yakuza
23-04-2015, 04:43 PM
Thanks. You owe me 21? Haha

Haha .. tat was an old print screen from pg 2 .. bro.. lausung's posting

infinitiumus
23-04-2015, 05:26 PM
Haha .. tat was an old print screen from pg 2 .. bro.. lausung's posting

I know. I gave you 42 but you gave me 21. So owe me 21? Hahaha

Yakuza
23-04-2015, 08:12 PM
I know. I gave you 42 but you gave me 21. So owe me 21? Hahaha

Haha .. that I'll hv to work harder to get another power of 7 X3 to return in 1000 days time .. :)

Yakuza
24-04-2015, 03:15 PM
everyone is Beautiful And Dependable people! :eek::D

As promised .. UpZ 21 for the special promo pts sharing ..

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12920462&postcount=52

iceage
24-04-2015, 11:42 PM

We want to make friends with all the high power samsters. :D

iceage
24-04-2015, 11:43 PM
bro u r not donor lai, last time seems there is donor under the nick

Become a donor and then you know why.

iceage
24-04-2015, 11:50 PM
How? u want?

I can help too.

seabass
24-04-2015, 11:55 PM
I can help too.

me to.. :D

Meow^^
25-04-2015, 07:50 AM
I can help too.

me to.. :D

Suddenly so helpful..... :D

Yakuza
25-04-2015, 08:08 AM

Helpful was not sudden ... but ..
Suddenly so in luv .. yes .. :p

iceage
25-04-2015, 08:55 AM

Always been helpful. Maybe you did not notice.

guess67
25-04-2015, 09:29 AM

I know.... u have been helpful :)

Meow^^
25-04-2015, 10:11 AM
Helpful was not sudden ... but ..
Suddenly so in luv .. yes .. :p

Hmmm.. You in love ah? With pastor?

Now I notice....:D

SnowLeopards
25-04-2015, 11:42 AM
Did I just read the word Pastor ? :D

Pierre.

Meow^^
25-04-2015, 12:14 PM
Did I just read the word Pastor ? :D

Pierre.

That word ring a bell? :D

SnowLeopards
25-04-2015, 02:18 PM
That word ring a bell? :D

What do you think ? :D

Pierre.

iceage
25-04-2015, 03:27 PM
I know.... u have been helpful :)

Thanks. Did not see your post recently.

Yakuza
25-04-2015, 04:58 PM
Morning wake up than log in and see the points down like rollar coaster:( blur till high... Or high till blur :D

#52 http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12920462&postcount=52

Yakuza
26-04-2015, 05:05 PM
Share stats?? Why should I?

Hi L'rain.. Yakuza is my name.. UpZing is my Game..

Yakuza
27-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Hello Guys,

I'm back to write daily stories
next story will be listed as per below

1.) Worried Korean Wife
2.) Nigga at Hiton Singapore
3.) Condo Security

Bro CB99..

SnowLeopards
27-04-2015, 06:21 PM
Good to see all the UP-ING of various users. :D

Pierre.

Totallyuseless
27-04-2015, 06:41 PM

Pierre.

U upping me??:D

guess67
27-04-2015, 06:44 PM

Pierre.

Why u nvr up me? :D

Totallyuseless
27-04-2015, 06:49 PM

Physically or mentally???:D

infinitiumus
27-04-2015, 06:52 PM

You want up points?

Wait till I regain.. put on queue

SnowLeopards
27-04-2015, 07:00 PM
U upping me??:D

You have to give me some time. :D

Pierre.

SnowLeopards
27-04-2015, 07:03 PM

Your time will arrive, please wait. :D

Pierre.

infinitiumus
27-04-2015, 07:08 PM
u trying to be funny? No wonder kena so many zap

guess67
27-04-2015, 07:14 PM
You want up points?

Tyvm... tmr i up u :D

guess67
27-04-2015, 07:18 PM

u trying to be funny? No wonder kena so many zap

This time i cannot help u :D

infinitiumus
27-04-2015, 07:26 PM
This time i cannot help u :D

I can help u zap him. If u wish.

infinitiumus
27-04-2015, 07:27 PM
Hmm didn't realise I have power 45 instead of 42! Why suddenly gave me 3 more power?

guess67
27-04-2015, 07:29 PM

No need lah, his point already very low :)

infinitiumus
27-04-2015, 07:30 PM

Wah. U so kind. So I decided not to zap him

Yakuza
27-04-2015, 07:32 PM
Hmm didn't realise I have power 45 instead of 42! Why suddenly gave me 3 more power?

Lucky ur April due power is just.. or else I'll owe u 24 instead of 21... Lol..

guess67
27-04-2015, 08:12 PM
Wah. U so kind. So I decided not to zap him

Yup just up my points :D

Totallyuseless
27-04-2015, 09:46 PM

Thanks you!!!!! :D

Sigao
28-04-2015, 06:26 AM

What a low life u make yourself to be. I will be watching u, asshole.

infinitiumus
28-04-2015, 08:29 AM
What a low life u make yourself to be. I will be watching u, asshole.

MaleHost is the watcher. .u want to join him?

I don't even know you before yesterday and you said want to zap me.. so I zap you first. Is that low life ? If yes I merely learning from you.

SnowLeopards
28-04-2015, 12:39 PM
The tide has turned ? :D

Pierre.

Sigao
28-04-2015, 01:47 PM
MaleHost is the watcher. .u want to join him?

I don't even know you before yesterday and you said want to zap me.. so I zap you first. Is that low life ? If yes I merely learning from you.

You threaten me ! You pond scum. You know who you are? Assholes like you are a dime a dozen. Your zapping only proof one thing: you are incapable of contributing anything positive here or anywhere else.

guess67
28-04-2015, 05:16 PM
You want up points?

Tyvm... tmr i up u :D

I up u before, need to wait liao :D

Yakuza
28-04-2015, 06:31 PM
this thread is exciting

Bro tookara.. something exciting for you..

fion.18
28-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Bro tookara.. something exciting for you..

I got any special a not :D

Yakuza
28-04-2015, 10:43 PM
I got any special a not :D

my xmm.. u ask and u'll get.. so how's the pak tor getting on.. must be going on well huh?

Yakuza
29-04-2015, 06:57 PM
OK... tt concluded the end of the special pts give away.. hope didn't miss anyone.. pm me if there's anyone tt I miss.. now back to UpZ pts gaming .. :D

see post #52 http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12920462&postcount=52

guess67
29-04-2015, 07:44 PM
OK... tt concluded the end of the special pts give away.. hope didn't miss anyone.. pm me if there's anyone tt I miss.. now back to UpZ pts gaming .. :D

see post #52 http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12920462&postcount=52

Me leh? :D

Yakuza
29-04-2015, 07:53 PM
Me leh? :D

u'll get more than the useless pts...soon... lol

up b4.. need to wait 900 days... :D

chatlovers
23-05-2015, 10:07 AM
My current queue list since April 2015.

Just UPZ :
clinton, songest (yesterday)

Done (46):
Redapple26, nocturnal1984, Ecuader, DO_YOU_BJ, oxeso, PPGirl, Koiz, takashi31400, Kingsle, voltaredonda, infinitiumus, Steveben, YangAoG, formula1, WOOHOO, Meow^^, seabass, Yakuza, Naka_Timo, compgen, Sexy_lion, topcook1, OIOIO, jorje, ah rat, slyer, max_priest, ProjectAlice, cumexplorer, Botakhead, ipay4six, clubenjoy, vvoh, DarthRevan, johnnyboy90, surbana, apollo, Reya, powerkid, Ktmakmak, madpig88, snowcap, venussg, marlboroken, kristoa7, guess67, songest, clinton

To UP (38):
wittyman, justfuckit, DrPussy, lazuka, President, fdomme, hardone, MMKing, Sailsingapore, Devil Reds, esssinine, anotherlife, xtr3, hairy_abalone, ReddySpeed, cash8877, volcano, ctchua, blueboat, apple77, NaughtynSensual, SimplyUnperfect, KohOnly21, tnuc111, saas, szczesny, starbuck, mplover, Truthful, dysfunk, clownteaser, cignobilis, PeaceKris, macktamer, NastyThaiBoy, tuyet, mePoke

Due Return (3):
infinitiumus, Meow^^, clubenjoy

Needs Latest Post (1):
me siam bu (bros. please provide your latest post)

Bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.

LWCJ
15-08-2015, 12:09 AM
bump this thread. just to show what losers ppgirl (former freelance sex worker) and her dear <<totally>> (her former pimp?) look like.

infinitiumus
15-08-2015, 08:10 AM
bump this thread. just to show what losers ppgirl (former freelance sex worker) and her dear <<totally>> (her former pimp?) look like.

What is there to see?

Totallyuseless
15-08-2015, 11:09 AM
Post lah why wait .. ( or U dun have the real pic)
Me passing by nia:D